[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Good People Go Bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 012823923498234.jpg (37KB, 705x344px) Image search: [Google]
012823923498234.jpg
37KB, 705x344px
>11:58 PM.
>June 28th, 1999.
>Richton Public Dock and Boat Repairs

There you are. Standing at the edge of a dock with the entire Richton Police Department either staring you down, aiming their high caliber weapons at you, or wondering what you're going to do with intense fear. You hear the bellows of what you can only presume to be the police chief through a megaphone.

"THERE'S NO WAY OUT. YOU ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED. DROP YOUR WEAPON, AND WALK FORWARDS WITH YOUR HANDS UP. OTHERWISE WE WILL OPEN FIRE."

Sitting there, you look around. There seems to be at least 200 police officers here. But you know something that they don't.
Richton Police Department doesn't account for crimes or criminals to get away on water, so they don't bother with building any water units.

You do the only rational thing to do in that situation, as someone in your position, anyways, and drop off the dock's edge. As you hear the sound of some 200 Glocks firing until their magazines are empty, you plummet to the dark waters below. Happily, you find a jet-ski you stashed days ago, just in case something like this arises.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you ride away, you look back on why you started to do this. What caused you to become this psychopathic criminal, with millions of dollars in an offshore bank, and several hundreds of unapologetic murders under your belt. You realize that it all truly started on that day.

>Febuary 19th. 1998.
>>
>>475186
Considering they know who we are. We should come up with a new name. Also, where are we headed?
>>
>>475186
It all started when our estranged brother shows up to our home that morning
>>
>>475246
You figure that the docs are connected to the coast. Once you get there, you're home free to go..... Where?

You didn't plan to make it out of the police's reach, you were planning to be shot on site. The Jet-ski was just a back up plan, but who actually knew if you were actually going to make it out alive, let alone without a scratch, which you somehow are.

You think about where you could actually go where people wouldn't know you from another stranger, even though your face has been all over the news in Richton.

Well, your options are few, but you decide you could go to either:
>>475296
>To your estranged brother's place, who somehow managed to get you into this mess in the first place, in The Slums.
Or
>You could ride along the coast until you reach St. Undel, The religious city of the nation. However, it would be a hell of a lot more difficult to continue your work, since it's a religious city, and anything that happens there would be on every website and TV channel in a matter of hours.
>>
>>475326
>To your estranged brother's place, who somehow managed to get you into this mess in the first place, in The Slums
>>
>>475326
Might as well go see our estranged brother, even though he got us in this mess and is a huge dick.
>>
File: 091781234.jpg (107KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
091781234.jpg
107KB, 640x426px
>>475339
>>475345
>To your estranged brother's place, who somehow managed to get you into this mess in the first place, in The Slums.

You look at your options, and realize that there's only one person who could help you in this situation now, as much as you attempted to shove him out of your memory, mentally and physically. So you decide that good old bro's place would be a good enough place as any to start your work all over.

>3:34 AM.
>June 29th, 1999.
>The Slums Diner and Memorial.

"Hehehe. Finally decided to crawl on back, begging and pleading for big bro's help, eh? I can't believe this shit."
He has the grin of a lion about to devour its prey, and he smells of whiskey and old urine. Yep. It's him alright. Good old..... Wait...
>What was his name again?
>>
>>475367
His name was Randy. Just Randy. He also looks like Randy from South Park.
>>
>>475375
Seconding.
>>
>>475375
this
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 450x450px)
image.jpg
84KB, 450x450px
>>475375
>His name is Randy. Just Randy. He also looks like Randy from South Park.

Yeah, that's right. Randy. So dumb and such an asshole, but for some unknown reason, his plans and schemes always seem to pull through in the end. His antics also seem to have been marketed to some web creators to make a series about him. You think it's called North Street or something like that.

He drinks a second bottle of whiskey and is already looking like he's about to pass out. But somehow, he pulls through and keeps talking.
"So... Was I right? Was being a "phone operator" fun? Did it pay well? Cause I'm really poor and need some cash on the side."
>Response?
(OP here. Had to change rooms and Wi-Fi. Sorry for the wait.)
>>
>>475453
Ugh. Make a deal with him. If he hides you, then you'll give him some cash.
>>
>>475489
>Ugh. Make a deal with him. If he hides you, then you'll give him some cash.
"Yeah... Yeah, it's fine. Listen, I need you to do something."
"Hm?" He looks up from his alcohol. This is probably the first time you've seen him ignore anything that would get him drunk.
"I'm on the run. A job went south, and now I'm paying for it. Here's what I offer. I need a place where I can get orders and be able to hide out from the police. You hide me, and you get a 15% cut of all the stuff I get. Deal?"
"Hmmmmm." He stares into his whiskey thoughtfully. "Make it 25% and it's done."
>Roll a D20 to convince him to take 15%. Beat a 14 in 3 rolls.
Or
>Take him up on his offer and go to your new home for the time being.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>475550
>>
>>475555
Good Quads, but that doesn't beat a 14.
2 Rolls left.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>475550
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>475550
>>
>>475565
Second time's the charm.
>Influenced back down to 15%.
"Come on. 25%? You do realize the more money that's going into your account at once makes you look suspicious, right? 15% is a nice safe bet, and will still let you buy all the whiskey you want."

He struggles with it, but then relents. "Fine. 15%. But keep your end, or I'll revoke mine. Now get your ass up. We have to move to my place." He stumbles out of his seat and out the door.
You, reluctantly, follow and head to his car, a shitty Enron Peak. He hands you his keys and you get in the driver's side. He's drunker than an Irish man, but he still follows the rules somehow.
Do you:
>Drive straight to his place.
Or
>Get new clothes. You look like an utter mess and don't want to wear any of Randy's stuff.
>>
>>475602
Get new clothes. Don't want to smell like dead beat brother. Where's the nearest thrift store?
>>
>>475617
>Get new clothes. Don't want to smell like dead beat brother. Where's the nearest thrift store?
You ask Randy.
"I think there's one on Sling Road, the Main Street, if you will. It's maaaybe 4 minutes away, I think." He says this, before he unceremoniously pukes out the window and goes out cold.
You leave him be, start the car, and drive to the thrift store.

In the interest of safety, you rarely have more than $1000 in your onshore bank account. Luckily, that's more than enough to buy good clothes.
You exit the Enron and walk into the Thrift Store.
"Welcome to Sleezy Pete, best thrift store around. The only one around, actually."
>What do you buy?
>>
>>475662
Buy a ridiculous hat, a hoodie and a decent pair of jeans. You want to look local, but stylish.
>>
>>475686
>Buy a ridiculous hat, a hoodie and a decent pair of jeans. You want to look local, but stylish.
After looking at locals pass by and looking at what they have, you bought what seems to be local enough. Jeans that look good enough, a local school's hoodie, and a beanie with "Fasion Disaster" on the front.
>-$16.36.
You walk back to the Enron, throw your old clothes in the trunk, and decide that driving to Randy's place would be smart.
>Wake Randy and ask where it is.
Or
>Try to remember from memory.
>>
>>475721
Better wake Randy. Don't want to get lost
>>
>>475686
I second this
>>
>>475729
>Wake Randy.
You shake him awake. Or to a state where you can get the address for his house.
After a few moments, and more than one loud shout into his ear, he finally mutters out: "Mhmm FINE. 1326 Echo Hill."
You decide to drive there, and hurry. You don't want to deal with this drunkard any longer than you have to.

And this is where I leave you all. Sorry, sleep deprived, and I have work in the morning. Tommorow, around the same time, we'll see what Randy's place looks like, and get into contact with these "Operators" who are supplying your jobs. Good night.
>>
>>475746
Night dude, thanks for the great time! I'll be back tomorrow!
>>
>>475746
Later dude. I'll try to be back tomorrow.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.