[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yokai Academy! #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: Air Dragon.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Air Dragon.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
Last time on Yokai Academy:

Dragon Hasegawa meet a human boy name Tsukune Aono and a clutzy Vampiress Moka Akashiya. Sometime later he came into contact with three other dragons. Yamagachi Tora, Ishida Makoto,and Huigichi Sata. When Tsukune was threatened by Saizo, an Orc, Hasegawa intervened and defeated him with TWO punches...Now the Student Body revere and fear him, so some social interactions with Normies maybe slow and akward. Some miscellaneous cliches love Hasegawa for bringing down the school bully. When going back to his dorm, Hasegawa came back to his dorm he was tipped off of a conspiracy centering around the Public Safety Committee by a shady Delinquent.

You are a Dragon Yokai, Scion of Bahamut.

Currently Dragon Hasegawa is in his room. After a few ye hours of settling in, he has his manga, books, extra pillowing, Otaku figures mostly Kamen Rider with some DBZ. He was forbidden to bring his games, but he has his laptop which he set on the desk. Easily steam could fix his discs not being with him. Finally setting down a propped picture of his mom, he signs finally being complete.

>Go straight to sleep
>Try to see if have internet on your Laptop
>Take a midnight stroll, its only 10:02
>Go for a midnight snack, you hadn't had anything since Lunch.
>>
>>473253
>Take a midnight stroll, its only 10:02
>>
>>473294
Shaking away the sleepiness, Hasegawa goes into the hallway. After a few minutes he finally navigates outside. He decides to scope out a few locales he hadn't seen.

(I will be switching to Mobile soon, so my ID will change.)

When he passes by a changing room, he hears a shriek that chills him. What the hell was going on? ...Why couldn't he just have a normal stroll..Maybe..

>Ignore the shriek
>Investigate
>Call out and ask what is wrong.
>>
>>473294
Yeah and let's bring our phone with us to check out that new game everyone's playing. What was it? Pokemon go? Never a big fan of mobile games, they were always shit, but appearantly everyone is playing it so fuck it.
>>
>>473305
Oh shit its investigation time.

Use our divine magic to see past walls and scry the area.
>>
>>473305
>Investigate
>>
>>473305
It's probably just side consensual monster sex
> fucking investigate
>>
>>473322
>>473331
>>473347

Hasegawa bum rushes to where he heard the Shriek. Seconds pass and he finally arrives, apparently being the Girls Changing room. Kicking out the wooden door the sight he sees will haunt his dreams for weeks.

Before him was a Cheslune in its most purtid in abhorred form. This beast survived ancient times and beyong dissolving organisms a bludgeoning slow pace, leaving any lifeform to only scream as its flesh was rended by enclosing slimes. That was it basically..A slime monster, but Cheslune's have a upper half of a skull on their 'head' and two bony rotten arms on either side of their form. They gain abilities from absorbing other monsters, if they are lucky enough to do so.

You see the putrid beast slowly sprawl to a girl, probably a senior, edge towarda her. All she has on her is a towel tightly clung onto as she leans against the wall in fear. You see she is a borderline monster since a broken wand is being absorbed by the Cheslune.

>Go into Winged Form and wind gust the Cheslune with your Wings
>Attempt to kick the skull its weak point
>Go into Final Form and fry it to oblivion
>Use telekinesis to throw a bench at it.
>Attempt to punch it...Where ever a weak point could be in the slimy mass..
>>
>>473411
Use cataclysm magic to force and condense the slime so much so that it hardens into diamond.
>>
>>473443
>>473411
Seconding crushing maneuver
>>
>>473411
>Attempt to kick the skull its weak point
But do this first>>473443
We can do that right.
>>
>>473443
>>473461
>>473462

Hasegawa steels himself after seeing such a horrid sight. Just about then the Cheslune reaches his body arm at the terrified Magic User, Hasegawa cups both his hands in a crushing motion. All the Cheslune could do was let out a chortled hiss as it felt all the fibers and base atoms of it's slime composition slowly compact. The hiss grew louder as it was slowly crushed, its right side slowly turned into diamond.

So how through bad luck for Dragon Hasegawa and sheer will for the Cheslune, it turned it's cracking skull a full 360° and eyeless sockets glowed red. The beast shot lasers straight at Hasegawa!

>You dodge and roll to the side.
>Attempt to deflect it with your arm
>Jump over it and high kick towards the skull
>Sidestep and throw a random object from your pocket.
>>
>>473501
Warp space time with cataclysm magic and reflect the laser back at the slime fucker.
>>
>>473523
Do this
>>
>>473523
Supporting.
>>
>>473523
As the beam shreens toward Hasegawa at blindind speeds, a Psi Barrier warps into reality as Dragon Hasegawa puts both his handa up to block the incoming attack.

The beam hits the warp and it bounches off as if it were sunlight on magnifying glass towarda the Cheslune. The room flashes into a bright red hue as the beam strikes the Cheslune. Hasegawa peers into the dusk and he vaguely notes the girl ran away in the chaos. When the dust clears Dragon Hasegawa only sees particles of diamond, but no Cheslune.

Suddenly small blobs latch onto you! Damnit this thing is persistant! It feels like a thousand needles stinging you all at once, Hasegawa needs to get out of this!

>Heighten your body temperature
>Go into Winged Form and spin around in a fast circle
>>
>>473655
>>Heighten your body temperature
>>
>>473655
Use Divine magic to scorch, melt, and banish the remnants of the slime.

Also use divine magic to locate the presence of chelsune
>>
>>473655
>>Go into Winged Form and spin around in a fast circle
>>
>>473655
I vote for this>>473662
and Heighten your body temperature it is on us right now.
>>
Or we could attempt to communicate with it.

Ya know, because it's a school for monsters and it might be one of the students.
>>
>>473666
>>473662
>>473659

Hasegawa had enough of this abhorred Monster, he would rather watch the Cars 4 Kids commercial on loop. He heightens his body temperature as pure unadultured energy emanates from his scales. He could hear a distinct sizzle as the slime demon fragments. Wanting to ramp up the process, Dragon Hasegawa exerts divine energy whilst morphing into Winged Form. The wings sprout violently from his back, ruining the uniform. Spinning around at a fast speed the remains of the Cheslune is completely obliterated.

That was nightmarish..He hopes in the future he does not come encounter with disparaging creaturea like that...

Walking out the door you see the female senior with a staff teacher, Mrs Uriakl. Finally getting a look at the girl Hasegawa saved, he cannot do anything but admire her beauty. She had long brown hair with purple eyes. Tan skin and light freckles could be seen on her. Her bust was definitely average, if not a little big as he could tell from the towel. Mrs Uriakl was consoling the girl mentioned above and turned him

Reverting his wings, he sheepish starea back at the teacher. "What happened in there! I want to know this instant" she barks up. Damn, she defintely is no nonsense..Well of course considering the circumstance.

>How do you explain what happened?
>>
>>473734
Well I saw a cheslune presumably attacking that girl. So i vaporized it.
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 1280x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 1280x1022px
>Starting a new thread when the last one wasn't close to post limit and not even a day old.
>>
A cheslune was attacking a female in there, i stopped it, then it attacked me....so i stopped it.
>>
>>473754
Black Gate Academy quest does it
>>
>>473754
This guy defiantly has a point.
>>
>>473774
>Defiantly
You know what I mean
>>
>>473760
So?

If the thread ain't in auto sage for reaching post limit or the 3 days, then it should preferably be used until it's actually prudent to start a new thread.
>>
>>473754
Oh snap is that against the rules?

>>473740
>>473756

"I heard a shriek and ran towards the disturbance. When I went in the girls dorm, a Cheslune was attacking her. Intervening it attackex me, so I vapo-" he stops himself abruptly. "-Ran it off.." Mrs Uriakl scrutinized Hasegawa for ths longest time, making the whole mess akward. Finally she speaks up.

"Alright fine. Just go back to your dorm and the Public Safety Committee will question you on the incident tomorrow." Nodding, he turns to leave before the female senior speaks up. "Wait whats your name?" She seems a little nervous and shaken, but manages to smile at you. "Me? Oh I'm Dragon Hasegawa." Having a winning smirk on, the senior blushes. "My name is Ezimi Kopana..Let me fix your clothes for you." The girl says a few utterances under her breath and the slits where Hasegawa's wings sprouted from suddenly close up. So you were correct, she was a borderline monster. Saying thanks and bowing to the teacher, Hasegawa heads back to the Boys Dorm and goes into his room.

Female Student Body fame gained!
Pervert Coalition has vilified you!
The Public Safety Committee have you on their radar.

Yawning, looking up at the wall, Dragon Hasegawa sees the clock. 11:34.. He should get some sleep, but...

>Just go to sleep.
>Check to see if you have internet on your Laptop.
>Read a bit.
>>
>>473815
>>Check to see if you have internet on your Laptop.
because that's what really matters
>>
>>473815
>Check to see if you have internet on your Laptop.
>>
>>473815
>play some vidya games on steam my man
>>
File: images-51.jpg (6KB, 160x131px)
images-51.jpg
6KB, 160x131px
>>473820
>>473838

Dragging tired feet to the desk, Hasegawa logs onto his Laptop. Booting it up after a few moments, his face darkens in displeasure. This place had absolutely NO internet. The bar indicated there were no signals no matter how many times he refreshed..Groaning the only game he had was Dwarf Fortress..The dreaded ASCII game his brother dared him to play. That game was confusing as hell and his colonies always died out on the first year..

Leaning back in his chair, he sits there for a few moments and gets up. Changing to into his underwear, he lays in his futon and goes to sleep.

BEEP.

Jolting awake from the clock, Dragon Hasegawa awakes from his slumber another day..

>How should we prepare for school?
>>
>>473883
>>How should we prepare for school?
brush teeth, eat breakfast, shoes and uniform.
Run.
>>
>>473883
Dude are you fucking kidding me? Dwarf fortress is the shit my nigger.
>I was actually considering having us have a backup usb with a bunch of old games.

Nah I guess we just pack our shit, note books and what have you. Make sure to take a shower, at least two pencils and pens. I think that's about it.
>>
>>473898
;^) -I love DF its just that Hasegawa sucks ass at DF-
>>473893
Going to the communal bathroom, Dragon Hasegawa washes up with a basin. The water glistens over his scales and he sighs in happiness getting all the Cheslune residue off. Finishing that off he brushes his teeth, but catches a few stares put his way. Hasegawa simply ignores them and packs his stuff when he goes back to the room. Eating 5 raw eggs for breakfest, Dragon Hasegawa runs to class quick.

Mr Sansone class goes off without a hitch. Now this where the real classes begin, since the bell rings. He only took Science yesterday, but now the full schedule is in effect for all the Students. Walking over to gym, you can't help but sense a few low level monsters staring at him. Must be the 'pervert' cliche..Hasegawa really hopes they were just plotting against him and not pervering HIM.

Going into the locker room and changing into gym attire, Dragon Hasegawa leans on the wall and waits for Coach to come.

Ishida waves at you and both boys talk for a bit before the Coach arrives. "Alright listen up. Since it is the beginning of the year we will not being anything serious. For we will play dodge ball." The coach wore a red track suit and had red hair aswell. He looks at Hasegawa and narrows his eyes, before roll calling everyone. Damn, what was his problem?

After much deliberation, everyone is divided into opposing teams of fifteen. The balls are set up horizontally across. "BEGIN!" Everyone bum rushes, while some stay back.

>What do you do?
>>
>>473961
>>What do you do?
stay back and let the pawns tire themselves out.
>>
>>473986
Supporting
>>
>>473986
>>474012

I have to go out for abit since I have a meeting a my office, this quest is on pause for now. I'll won't make another thread for now.
>>
>>474032
Mkay. Habbe butiful time
>>
>>473961
>>What do you do?
This >>473986
but also go hard on evasion and defense.

Don't need to put too much effort into offense though, if last thread is anything to go by.
>>
>>474791
I vote for this
>>
Mmmmbumpin
>>
>>474791
Be sure to look cool as you dodge
>>
Anyone got a first thread link?
>>
>>477956
Ye
>>471745
>>
>>477996
Much appreciated anon.
>>
>>478023
I mean it's not even a day older than this second addition, really this thread should be 1.5
>>
After reading through, it looks pretty decent.
Want to stay away from the light novels shenanigins a bit though. It could get crindgy.
>>
Think we forgot to archive the last thread m8s.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.