[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yokai Academy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 2

File: Yokai High School.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Yokai High School.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Humanity has been since the majority of power on Earth. It mattered not how strong Monsters are to humans, their adaptive ability made them survive on practically every habitual continent. As the ages progressed humans accelerated in development from tribalism to modernity, Monsters were simply camp fire stories and fairy tales to humans.

This allowed Monsters to blend in human society when a Grand Yokai developed an illusion form to disguise any Monster into a human. Even with this still, there will incidences in the human world that proved a certain Institution was needed to train the next generation of Monsters.

Thus Yokai Academy was born.

Waking out the door your parents bid you a teary good bye and your two siblings, Matsuo and Eto whine of your departure as well. You consul and hug them both, then you head out. Your absolutely psyched that you get to go to a school with Monsters just like you. Sure it maybe dangerous, but it would be worth it. Hopefully you get to meet some cute girls and find some bros to hang with.

Bag in hand, you whip it over your shoulder and walk towards the Bus Stop. After a few minutes of walking you make it there, promptly sitting in the rickety bench. You being to go into thought.

>What type of Monster are you and what class?
>What is your name?
>What do your look like?
>>
>>471745
>>What type of Monster are you and what class?
Futa and Class A
>>What is your name?
McReee
>>What do your look like?
A young girl with tomboyish brown hair, a b-sized chest, and an 8 inch cock and balls.
>>
>>471757
Um, a Futa is not a Monster. Even it was, it would probably wouldn't have been able to survive past the Roman-Lower Medieval ages.
>>
>>471745
>What type of Monster are you and what class?
Dragon.
>What is your name?
Dragon.
>What do your look like?
A dragon.
Please support this post.
>>
>>471770
Alright, then I vote for
>>471775
BUT I want the dragon to be a Futa! That's final.
>>
>>471775
I'll back it
>>
File: Tsukune Aono.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukune Aono.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>471775
You come from a long line of Dragon Monsters. At times your kind was hunted by Scandinavian Vikings and even Chinese Warriors in the far east, but your kind has survived. You are a particularly powerful breed of Dragon, with dark green scales and deep red eyes of strength.

All your life though in the human world, you were bullied by Humans for always wearing hoodied clothing and baggy clothes to hide your appearance. You could have easily killed them in your full Dragon form, but you refrained from doing so for fear of your family being captured by JSDF. Now you are in your biped form. Monsters would have mistaken you for a mere Lizardman if not for your Aura of pure power.

You have a winged form your still biped, but sprout wings, claws and teeth become more pronounced. You also have your true form, where you 13.4 ft Dragon of great power.

Shaking your head out of clouds, you sense a human scent approach the Bus Stop. When he finally comes at a see able distance, he appears to be an ordinary looking boy with tanned skin, brown eyes, brown hair, completely normal. Since his aura is inncoent, you ignore him. When he finally looks at you, he jumps back in fright. "W-what are you?"

>Calmly explain
>Continue to ignore
>Become Hostile
>>
>>471819
I want confirmation. Are we a Futa Dragon or not? If not, I'm calling railroading.
>>
>>471819
Calmly explain
>>
>>471819
Calmly explain. "I'm a dragon, you cock-mongling, ass-chewing fucktard."
>>
>>471828
I think we're a guy, but we can be hung as fuck. How does that sound?
>>
>>471828
No.
>>471830
Deferring to turn over a new leaf, you begin to calmly explain what you are to the possible human.

"Hello, my name is Dragon Hasegawa. I am a living Dragon, but your should know this from my Aura; In other words I'm a Dragon, you cock-mongling, ass-chewing fucktard." Tsukune gasps in absolute shock from the exclaimation, a few moments of raw silence cremates the outside air. "O-okay....I'm just going to hope your actually a cosplayer of somesort..."

Rolling your eyes you dust off your uniform for a bit and Tsukune sits next to you, in some fear atleast. You only do a few small talk before a run down Bus finally can be seen in the distance. It rumbles over to the Bus Stop and the door creaks open as the Bus Driver can be seen deliberately pushing the control bar slowly.

His eyes glow with a eerie eminence of power. If you were younger, he could have definitely defeated you in your Final Form. He simply smiles and says nothing. You deduce he must be a God Yokai, since this Bus can cross through dimensions from the look of it.

Nonchalantly walking in, Tsukune completely forgets you look like a Teenage Mutant Lizard or Turtle of somesort and sticks close to you. Walking in, you sit in the middle row with him.

"Jeez," Tsukune pipes up. "This Bus Driver gives me the creeps..." Only shrugging, you decide to take a nap since it took a long time to get here. In dreams your mull over a few more aspects about yourself.

>What elemental dragon are you?
>What folklore of Dragon are you?
>>
>>471876
>>What elemental dragon are you?
Air
>>What folklore of Dragon are you?
I'm familiar with few, but I'll say Eastern. The giant flying snake guys.
>>
>>471876
>we are a cataclysm dragon, with some degree of control over physics and the fundamental laws of the world, our breath weapon is pure force that bends the fabric of space time.
>we are a very distant relative of the bakunawa
>>
>>471876
Railroading piece of shit quest. DROPPED! This quest will wither and die before you get 50 replies.
>>
>>471897
I'm for Chinese dragon
>Some call me Long
>>
>>471876
Scion of Bahamut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahamut_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)
>>
>>471914
Backin!
>>
>>471914
Meh.

Sounds kinda boring, my suggestion seems like title take us down a one punch man like story
>>
>>471929
>title
It'll.
>>
>>471909
Sorry for the inconvenience, but there are many Futa quests. I really don't understand the fetish and its primary nature is basically hentai.

>>471914
You the son of Bahamut, the Chief god of all Dragon Kind! Every few years he mates with a Dragon of powerful stature that is offered to him and lays low as a human every few centuries. When you were born, your elemental type was of Cataclysmic and Divine energy. With this mixture of power, it is hard to control, but you honed some power over it. Your father was engaged in a shadow war with Tiamat, so you have practice in battle.

Suddenly feeling all motion stop, you open your eyes to see that the Bus has come to a complete stop. Nodding at Tsukune, both of you get your bags and start to leave. "Careful kid, this is a scaarrry place.." Tsukune shakes and pales, while the Bus Driver looks at you. "But I don't have to say anything to you, Lord Dragon Hasegawa." Bowing to him for paying respect your lineage, both you and Tsukune exit the Bus. Laughing can be heard as he drives into the darkened tunnel, disappearing.

Walking forward, Tsukune didn't notice you leaving at all and runs forward. Not before getting an extremely eerie feeling of this place as he passed the Scare Crow and looking out to the blood red ocean.

"What is this place!? W-why...Is is theme liike Halloween..?" Chuckling darkly you only ominously pipe up. "You'll see."

After walking for a few minutes, both boys hear the pedal of a bike rocketing straight towards them. Not even needing to turn around, you dodge the bike leaving it to subsequently crash in Tsukune.

Getting up from your roll, you get full view of Tuskune comping a fell at a Pink Haired girl. "O-oh I'm sorry!" Hastily gets up Tsukune gets flustered at the event while the girl continues to profusely apologize.

>How do you react?
>>
>>471876
Uh, can we be steel/metal oriented? if so, eastern style dragon.
>>
>>471959
Beat the living shit out of the girl, and whoever stands in the way.

No mercy.
No consideration.
We dragon, motherfucker.
>>
>>471963
oh whoops, too late. Time for a power trip I guess.
>>471959
as for a response, face palm and mumble something about how this kids gonna have like 6 girls hanging off him in about a week.
>>
>>471959
Hit up the girl, be smooth
>>
>>471959
Make sure neither of them are hurt. Examine the pink haired girl.

Also, check time. How long do we have till we need to be in class?
>>
Three Options have been suggested:
>In rage this insolent girl attempted to harm your soon to be servant and yourself, unmercifully beat her senseless unto she barely clings to life.
>Jeez..Dragon Hasegawa has an aching and annoying feeling that his friend might be subject to one of those "Harems" he read in Manga before. Father give me strength..
>With much handsome flair, help Moka up and console with a winning smile. Sure Tsukune might get jealous, but he'll understand.
>Help both up and check if their hurt at all. Check your watch and see if your late to class.
>>
>>471980
>>Jeez..Dragon Hasegawa has an aching and annoying feeling that his friend might be subject to one of those "Harems" he read in Manga before. Father give me strength..
Also, as a majestic dragon, we must form our own harem. Twice as large as Tsukune's!
>>
>>471980
I respect that the OP at least gave my vote a chance, lol.

>Jeez..Dragon Hasegawa has an aching and annoying feeling that his friend might be subject to one of those "Harems" he read in Manga before. Father give me strength..
>>
>>471980
>>Jeez..Dragon Hasegawa has an aching and annoying feeling that his friend might be subject to one of those "Harems" he read in Manga before. Father give me strength..
>>
>>471988

How else do we start than

>>With much handsome flair, help Moka up and console with a winning smile. Sure Tsukune might get jealous, but he'll understand.
>>
>>471988
Half dragon eugenics program? Find the most powerful waifu's and sire heirs with them to increase Bahamut's power base? I suggest localized gods/spirits and maybe an eldritch ocean waifu.
that said it's the qm's quest so we'll have to see.
>>
>>472007
I don't want to cuck Tsukune, at least out of Moka.
>>
>>471980
>ai yo no harems for me my nig.
>>
>>471980
Beat her up.
>>
>>472033
FUCK IT, changing my vote.

>In rage this insolent girl attempted to harm your soon to be servant and yourself, unmercifully beat her senseless unto she barely clings to life.
>>
>>471980
Unmercifully beat her up
>>
>>472025
Alright, we'll let him have this one.
Change my vote to

(my apologies to DM)
>>
>>471980
>>
>>471980
Cmon guys we aren't a dick, how about this:

>give her a really long and intense glare, then turn and say 'come, we might be late'
>>
>>472040
Cmon man, we can beat the fuck out of her we are so close!!
>>
>>472050
Why. We can't go around beating the crap out of everyone. We'll get expelled, /and/ we won't get a harem
>>
>>472056
Not if we beat them all up.
>>
>>472060
Blegh. Boooooooriiiing. We can be a dick, even destructive, but it's no fun being overly impulsive about it.
>>
>>471988
Dubs confirm.
>>471988
Laughing slightly at the raunchy scene, you suspect Tsukune might actually get one of those "Harems" he read about in the Manga books back home. Father Bahamut give me strength, this might be a long year. You ensue that you will get a bigger Harem in due time, if it even will for Tsukune in the first place.

The girl fumbles with her uniform jacket pocket and takes out a handkerchief. "Your bleeding!" Suddenly out of no where she sniffs Tsukune's nose. "U-um I'm fine..." Even with his back turned toward you, definitely he is confused as the Pink Haired girl leans in. "You smell sooo good.." As her fangs blare you sense an aura of a vampire, distinctly from her after another few seconds.'Wow...I never seen one. But I guess my suspicion was correct if Tsukune was human or not. She will drain him righ-'

All could be heard was a surprise gasp as Moka delved her cute, but deadly fangs into the human.

CAPUUUU!

Moments flew by as Moka backed up. "Oh I'm so sorry I got carried away!" Tsukune could only blush, but still be fearful. "What are you!"

Really? He literally does not know? Father please watch over me. "Its obvious! She is a vampire...You hu- I mean you can be really dense sometimes Tsukune." At hearing that Tsukune is somewhat placated to have clarity. Moka turns and nods at you, beaming.

"Yep! I am a vampire. My name is Moka Akashiya." She shakes your hand and Tsukune before looking at the ground sheepishly. "Will you guys...Be my friend?" Imeediately Tsukune says yes, while you nod. Mad with happiness she hugs both you. "Thank you both! This will be the best year ever!" Smirking you pry her off.

"Lets go."

(Sorry for the peeps that wanted to beat the snot out of her, I am a slow ass typer and was midway to tying all this.)

Moka climbs on her bike while you and Tsukune begin to walk to school. She follows at a slow pace on the bike aswell with you. Seperating when they got to the school court yard, both you can Tsukune head to the Auditorium.

Many seats can be seen, with many students sitting with their respective cliches. A few heads to you in fear, seeing your appearance and instantly pegging you for a Dragon.

Tsukune heads off to gods know where, leaving you to choose where you sit.

>Which cliche do you sit with?
>>
>>472072
Are there any teachers in near vicinity?
>>
>>472072
The weird loner girl, there's always one.
>>
>>472089
All the main teachers are at the stage area.
>>
>>472072
Can we get a quick overview of the cliques?
>>
>>472098
Supporting this if we get to bully her.
>>
>>472072
The loner that tries to do everything on his own, passes off as badass but really has a lot of fundamental insecurities and pent up anger.
>>
>>472098
>>472107
This. We're going to be an actually interesting main character. Only bully her a little, though.
>>
>>472107
Eh, i'd rather not bully... but considering our characters background as a scion of super dragon were probably going to end up a bully at least in this case. ah well maybe were just tsundere.
>>
Wait were a fucking girl now?
Goddamnit
Whatever it's really not that big of a deal
>>
>>472108
That's me irl. Lets not sit over there
>>
And no, we're not bullying anyone that doesn't deserved to be bullied fuck that. I'll be content with frequent pranks though. That and unending wrath upon our enemies.
>>
>>472072
Lets sit with other dragons and establish dominance
>>
>>472129
Supporting.
>>
>>472122
Hey welcome to the club my man! What's your deal? My deal is one of excessive loneliness and minimal intimate social contact despite having the capacity to do so plus high testosterone. Additionally my body is fucking weak, and all I ever wanted to do was do cool things and be affluent to a degree but I'm so far up my safety bubble to do jack shit! I recently went through a depression that got me nowhere but in the gutter, the only saving grace is that I'm still living under my parents! And they kinda hate me for it.

Just a bit of venting, ma bad.
>>
>>472121
Wait what, where does it say that? oh god I don't want us to be Tsukunes token tsundere route... fuck that entirely.
>>
>>472129
Alright let's vote on what's the most boring

Being emo or being a power freak? No thank you

Op can we just skip this question and develop relationships as we go please?
>>
>>472136
All my friends are depressed and I'm the life boat here. Getting difficult to stay above water myself. I weigh 120 lbs and I'm 5'11"

You my nigga
>>
>>472143
Well you can always abandon your freinds and fuck off to do something else. I wouldn't blame my friends in the slightest if they did that, go get me lads. But it would be a pain since they are the only real things that I ever got significant positive vibes from.
>>
>>472142
What would you have us do. Trying to sit with dragons could establish a rivalry at least.
>>
>>472101
Looking around and having a profound sense in politics, you can with ease identify the major factions.

One group is right near you. They have very athletic forms and seem to have cocky smiles, laughing amongst themselves. >Jocks

Another group sits in the middle. Nothing can be readily be distinguished from them at all..Their just average. Tsukune's hair could be seen spiking out from the bob. >Normies

To your left a few rows to the Mid-Back, has a group of people wearing dab black and have piercings all over. >Goths.

Another group could be seen ALL the way up front, but you wish you hadn't looked there at all. Putrid warts and zits could be seen, your enhanced vision giving you sense of disgust. >Nerds.

A few shrieks and howls could be heard, followed by mad laughing. A mini scale mad house takes place as you can see this keep very unruly. >Special Needs Students.

A very shady group is next. They wear the blacked version of uniform and sit quietly, but with dark smirks on their faces. >Delinquents.

After that their are many factions to even care for.
>>472098
You see one girl who is wearing a sweater out of uniform, with purple stockings and blue-purplish hair. She seems to not care at all while working on a lollipop.

>>472108
Next you see a kid setting by himself, with blond hair and blue eyes. He must be a german exchange monster, since you sense Eldritch energy from him. Their not strong as Dragons, your leagues ahead of him, but he is considerably powerfull.

>>472129
Sniffing, you finally realize their is a small group iof your kin. You contemplate sitting with them but...

>>472142
You consider to just sit with your new found friend Tsukune.

>What does Dragon Hasegawa do?
>>
>>472150
>go get me
My life is yaoi confirmed, and I'm not even yaoi
No but seriously autocorrect makes me want to strangle something on occasion. It's all in good fun do
>>
We are male by the way, for any confusion.
>>
>>472152
Establish dominance with your own kin.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>472152
Roll a trusty 1d100 he keeps in his pocket to determine the course of action.
>>
>>472152
Guys, are we going full cliche? =I
Because we won the fucking vote, yet we didn't win.
>>
>>472152
huh... so the succubus is the loner girl?
Well I guess we can sit there, might as well meet all of tsukunes harem before hand.
>>
>>472152
Literally take a chair or a stool or whatever and pick a nice corner of the room with plenty of space and vision over the other students

Fuck everyone else, let's go lone wolf plus power hungry
>>
>>472165
I only layed out the Cliches,this is just an overview post. The other options were listed below.
>>472169
Its Mizore.
>>
>>472169
>all of tsukunes harem
We let him have Moka, who is the only one he wants and is unwilling to go harem. We can take the rest.
>>472152
Let's go with Mizore. We don't have to bully her.
>>
>>472173
Oh, the ice one? been forever since I read this stuff.
>>472174
yeah that sounds good, change it from a harem to a romance in tsukunes case, plus as a draconic scion we can actually take care of multiple girls.
>>
>>472152
Lets sit with our kind, but be low-key about our power. No need to show all our cards if possible
>>
>>472152
>>472129
>>472162
support
>>
>>472208
Meh fuck it this actually.
>>
>>472171
Why is no one backing this? Guys, we dragon. Srsly.
>>
>>472236
The other dragons are also dragons.
>>
>>472236
it doesn't have enough support to function, so let's do the next best think and hide our power level amongst our kin.
>>
Watch from the rafters, like batman
>>
Holy shit guys lets act like we have that cliche where we are are limited by some unknown force and can only use a tiny sliver of our power but when shit goes down for real we go super sayan at the last second and pretend to pass out.
>>
>>472260
But... Why?
>>
>>472260
considering out element is cataclysm/divine I think we've already kinda got that just with more friendly fire, but yeah could be fun.
>>
Deciding to sit with your kin, you take the opportunity to sit with them. As you walk down the aisle, many students gaze at you and their eyes widen in fear.

"Fuck..Is that...A DRAGON!?!?"

"Dude..I heard ones that can't go into proper human form are God Level!"

"Kannareth guide me...."

Finally get to the aisle and they all sense you and immediately quiet their banter. With one sniff they know who you are..."Lor-" You promptly interrupt. "Please, treat me as a regular student."

They all gaze around at eachother before looking at you. "Well I am Huiguchi Sata." a fat looking, but very strong student repled. He had black hair.

"Yamagachi Tora." He had one of those face masks on urban folk wore and had sharp red eyes like your own. His glasses gleamed a little.

"Ishida Makoto, happy to make your acquaintance." He had a trench coat instead of the uniform, but it had the same coloration has the rest of the student body. He head neon green hair and dark green eyes.

"You already know who I am and I just want to say I am happy to meeti you." The ice broke after that and the banter ensued, with you joining in.

After a few minutes the Headmaster got off his wrinkling ass and began the coronation speech in High School. With that everyone went their classes when it was over.

Huiguchi goes with you. You deduce you have the same class and sure enough, ytou are. As you enter the class, all heads turn toward you two and immense whispers are shot back and forth.

You sit in the middle with Huiguchi sits in the back of you. When the Science teacher enter he sweat drops when seeing you.

Regaining his composure, he introduces himself. "Hello class, I am Mr Sansone and I will be your Science teacher for the rest of the school year. I am an American exchange teacher, so please excuse if I pronounce your names incorrectly."

A few hours pass as he explains the rules and tells how classes start untill tomorrow. You leave with Huiguchi, you walk the halls talking with him. Going into the courtyard both of you encounter Tsukune being held by the cuff by a larger student with Moka looking on with distress.

>What shall you do?
>>
>>472273
can we manifest just a bit of power on the sly to make the thug fall on his ass, nothing overt.
>>
>>472273
Step in
>Hey fellas, what's going on here. No trouble, right?
>>
>>472273
Oh so we aren't a human? So we can't suppress our power for maximum pranks? Lame.

We have cataclysmic powers so let's break that side of the cliff with a stomp, then levitate those fuckers over here with gravity manipulation.
>>
>>472273
>>What shall you do?
Order him to let him go, and if he refuses, attack.
Also, disappointed there's no girl dragons.
>>
>>472280
>rather what I meant to say/my concern was that we couldn't turn into a human. Not that we were one or not.
>>
>>472284
We only go bipel and walk as if a Human, but up close it is apparent we look like a Dragon.
We can suppress our Aura though.
>>
Guys
Guy
What do we want to do? We want a harem and cliche romance and love triangles?
Or an archrival? Or friends?
Is that really what we want?
>>
>>472287
Noice, let's make us look a hella lot weaker than we actually are.

>>472278
>>472279
>>472280
>>472282
Alright so let's compromise by using our divine telekinesis to contact him abruptly, tell him to stop being a worthless prick, if he continues being a worthless prick then use gravity manipulation to slide the bully towards the clifside and bring ya boy away from it.
>>
>>472293
We want to blend in a bit so that we can have an interesting school experience. Because otherwise why the fuck would someone of our caliber be here? We just wanna have a bit of fun with lesser peoples.
>>
>>472293
We are a dragon. We are deserving of a harem. As in, not the kind of harem that are competing against each other to be our mate, but the kind that share us as their mate. Friends, and archrivals would be cool.
>>
>>472294
Sounds good
>>
>>472278
>>472279
>>472282

Deciding to intervene you flick your wrist slightly and a gust of wind pushes the thug straight on his ass. "What the hell?" Walking over calmly with Huiguchi you seapk up.

"Hey fellas, what's going on here? No trouble, right" inquiring. Saizo growls, but mostly out of instinctual fear.

"Whats it to you flame breath! This is none of your business." A small crowd gathers, hearing the outburst. You merely chuckle at his cuteness. "Now why don't you leave the kid alone ye? He is a mere weakling, but is also my friend."

Saizo grunts in anger and charges at your fist raised. he makes a swing, but its so slow to your perception that you make one step back word. "W-what..How did a punk dragon like you dodge my fist..DIE!" He charges with practiced bruteness, but you kick him. The impact is so strong it sends him into a wall. A huge indention is made from it.

Suddenly an inhumane growl as he raises out tthe creaked indention. Saizo grows largers, twice the size of his already large human form into an Orc!

"Die!" He charges straight toward you...again.

>Jump and kick him with a flurry of rapid kicks.
>Charge him head on while going into Winged Form.
>Merely strip him for a calm display
>Sidestep and break his right arm
>Punch him right in the gut when he finally nears you
>Jump and knee kick his teeth out
>Go into Final Form and just obliterate him with an energy beam.
>>
>>472306
We have to find a really deserving selection of females though. Any old succumb us without the back up of enough power is not good bait mate. Unless if we end up actually liking the characters. Which would be ideal.
>>
>>472319
>>Punch him right in the gut when he finally nears you
Let's not humiliate him too much. If we just make him quit, he'll hate us, but if we absolutely humiliate him, he's gonna come back.
>>
>>472319
Literally just judo flip him, unassisted from our powers if possible, then lead into a submission hold.
>>
>>472319
FINAL FORM!!
FINAL FOORM!!
>>
>>472319
go for the solar plexus.
>>
>>472319
>>
>>472326
>>472334
Alright looks like we are going to go for the punch in the solar plexus, but can we add to that and move into the punch as well? In addition to not using our powers? So it's not completely humiliating.
>>
>>472341
Like fake effort?
It'll probably be too fast for most people to notice anyways
>>
>>472346
Yeah, basically fake effort.
>>
>>472334
>>472320

Saizo gauges toward you in a drunken rage, his primal red eyes leaving a glowing trail of red. With each stomp the vending machine area reverberates from the might. His sweat slinks off in heads as he runs.

Runs.

Runs,

Runs....

Untill head is promptly fisted in the gut by you. He try to adopt the face of your favorite Manga Character, with the plainest face possible. But all you could do was smirk.

As he holds his belly in pain, he attempts to sprewl out a round of obscenities, but you beat him to the punch..Hah...And straight punch his solar plexus. He whizzes in pain and falls to the floor, his form slowly reverted before everyones eyes.

Everyone murmurs, while a few Nerds clap and some howls are heard your way.

Glee Club
Nerd Cliche
Special Needs
Fame gained.

You sheepishly rub your neck and chuckle. Tsukune runs up to you. "Thanks Dragon Hasegawa...I was gonna be a goner for a second." Clasping his shoulder you reply. "No problem. Oh by the way, me Huiguchi."

"Hey nice to meet ya. You seemed ro be in a stink there..What was his problem?" As the shake hands, Tsukune sighs."I don't know..Ever since First Period all the students want my blood..."

Moka runs and gets Tsukune in a bare hug. "I WAS SO, worried!" Laughing in unison with Huiguchi, you head to the courtyard and hang out for a bit. Yamagachi and Ishida stop by, but nothing much is done after that and everyone heads to their dorms.

As you enter the dorm hall, all eyes stop at you and look on with eye. A sly looking Delinquent comes to you. "Nice work with Saizo...Someone needed to take him down to size." You sense that he is a Cosmic Monster. They have varying auras by his is only akin to the Eldritch boy you detect at the Auditorium.

>How do you respond?
>>
>>472356
Beat them up too.
>>
>>472356
Thanks, but it was nothing really. I dont let that shit fly.
>>
>>472356
>>How do you respond?
Thank him politely.
>>
>>472363
This, and then help the guy up, give him some tips on how he should charge, and fight with his body turned sideways to reveal less weak points.

Then use a tweak of magic to repair the damage of the Orc being thrown into the wall.
>>
>>472367
Oh wait a minute we just left him there?

That's a shame.
>>
>>472365
He nod, sleep entering your eyes as you respond. "Thanks, I wasn't a big deal. I don't let shit fly when it concerns my friends." He nods in admiration, but you can tell he wants something from you. "What is it that you actually want?" Your face is primed seriously and the sleep slowly writhers away from your eyes.

Stumbling back in fear a little, he recomposes ands responds. "Listen my "gang" and I as running a little resistance against the PSF. Ironicly, we we're...Lets say the bullies before. That all changed when we came back this year...Something has changed, the PSF is ignoring all trouble completely. We literally beat abunch of nerds today and no one responded..."

What is this? Is this guy for real? "...Koyu is a fox demon who is president now...Something is up and now we need to know whats going on..

Really? This guy has been playing too much FO6. It sounds something out an RPG..But you mull over this "offer" anyway.

>What does Dragon Hasegawa do?
>>
>>472380
>>What does Dragon Hasegawa do?
Ignore him. What reason do we have to believe this crackpot bully has uncovered some strange conspiracy? Also, what does he expect us to do?
>>
>>472380
Ah, op, we never said that little shit was our friend. We literally just met him, and he seems throughly uninteresting.

>If there is a conspiracy as such then it seems interesting enough to investigate of my own accord. Thanks for the news, appreciated.
>>
>>472385
Oh and to add to that.

>and if I find out that you tricked me and used my efforts to piggyback on personal gains then i should take the time to ruin you.
>>
>>472393
Supporting this
>>
>>472384
>>472385
>>472393

'Why did I say Tsukune was my friend...He is weak, best I distance away from him a bit. He is human after all.' But you still feel a tinge of guilt with that thought, even if it has some truth to it.

Snapping out your thoughts you look towards the hooligan and peer darkly at him. You move to completely ignore him, but you turn at the last moment, his disappointed face fading as you do.

"If this "conspiracy" is true...I will investigate this on my on accord. Thank you for the info." His face contorts to a angered one, but it is wiped off as you adopt a dark gleam to your demeanor."And if I find out you misinformed me just to take out the Security arm of the school, just you so could gain gained control. Energy spills from you maw as you continue. "I will vanquish you."

He gulps and walks off, nodding his head.

Delinquents are ambivalent to you.

Walking to your dorm becoming relived figuring you have no room mate, you unpack your things from your bag.

>What things from home did you bring?
>>
>>472404
This is also where I sign off. I'll catch you all tomorrow. Cya!

This was my first ever quest by the way? How did I do? Any critiques?
>>
>>472407
Doing great!
>>
>>472407
Just a little advice - you can say no. Like, we are way more powerful than I'd expect to be. I like not being a pussy weakling, but on our first day we were capable of manipulating gravity and defeating an at least somewhat strong opponent with one punch.
>>
>>472407
It would work better if you wrote a bit less and just basically write what the anons vote on and the npc interaction plus some little bit of detail here and there.

Details and conclusions should only be presented when full disclosure and agreement amongst the player base (and your judgement as a qm) are positive.

But yeah otherwise not bad. If you can make it simpler for you on the writing and hold back the initial compulsion to elaborate unescisarily then that would be preferable. I struggled a lot with that.

It's also nice to see that your not dropping metas and dice rolls out of the get go, though that's really a personal choice and takes planning to get right.

All in all its nice, definitely better than when I first did my quest. Fuck that was a disaster, my second quest was even worse. Your good kid, maybe one day you'll write like soma and make every bit of your elaborate writing good, relevant, and completely complementary to the main meat of the quest.

>>472416
Also this. But I. Like the 'one punch man' kind of feel we have going, don't know how your gonna make it work though. Might take a couple threads to fully flesh out some things
>>
>>472407
A computer.
Lot's of books.
Lot's of manga.
Lot's of otaku figures.
A lot of pillows and bed sheets for our NEET nest.
video games.
some jewelry.
And a picture of mom.
>>
OP doing great, guys. I just hope he becomes a bit more daring next time.
>>
>>472407
I like the quest and I like the one punch man feel this quest is giving. playing as a overpowered character is fun.
>>
>>471745
Hey, is this based on that harem manga and anime?
>>
>>472828
yup.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.