[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mage's QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Blackmage-ff1-nes.png (18KB, 364x516px) Image search: [Google]
Blackmage-ff1-nes.png
18KB, 364x516px
Except using shitty images instead of drawing.

You are (were) a student of the College of Winterhold. A Dunmer Mage, and a really good one. Who else could possibly be THIS good at making things explode? Only, about a week ago this asshat with a horned helmet came and shook things up, real bad. Not only is he the toast of the college (and, you presume, the surrounding countryside [also anyone who hates the Thalmor]), but he's now Archmage of the college, and fuck that noise.

You've officially written off studying at the college out of spite. You've grabbed all your things and are ready to make for wherever else needs a mage, but first things first.

What is your name?
>>
>>471651
Nigga, I expect ff black mage shenanigans.
You've let me down. >=(
>>
>>471651
Tomas Culver.
>>
>>471651
Our name is Gonorrhea
>>
>>471651
>>471661
Ah, shit, I wasted a good name on a fuckin' Skyrim quest.
>>
>>471651
Go on OP, I still believe
>>
That's right, your name is Tomas Culver. We'll call you Tom for short.

So your quarters have been cleared out, and you find yourself slightly ... underwhelmed by the bulk of it all. Everything to your name fit into your rucksack, and the one thing that couldn't is easily strapped onto your back. You're not exactly rich either; student life isn't a gold mine.

You are standing in your empty quarters in the dormitory, which is equally empty this time of day.

What do you do?
>>
>>471694
We should swallow the shit and learn some Illusion before we leave.
>>
>>471694
Lets start walking to windhelm
>>
>>471698
Learning some new spells before you leave isn't a bad idea.

After vacating the dormitories and navigating your way to the Arcanaeum, you find Urag sitting behind the counter, gruff and unpersonable as usual.

The spells he has for sale (that you don't know yet) are:
Fury
Fear
Muffle
Conjure Boneman
Flaming Familiar
Equilibrium
Stoneflesh
Healing Hands
Turn Lesser Undead

You can only afford one of these tomes. The rest of your gold is in reserve for a carriage ride to one of the other holds.

What do you purchase, if anything?
>>
>>471752
>Conjure Boneman
>>
>>471752
>Flaming Familiar
>>
>>471752
>Healing Hands

The flaming familiar could be nice if we run out of firewood, but this is more important.
>>
>>471752

Doubling down on Flaming Familiar

It sounds like it'll do more offensive damage than a skellybro, and Healing Hands would leave us unable to dispatch our enemies.
>>
>>477979
If we're a destruction mage, we're probs already good at dispatching. I'm with >>472797
>>
>>471752
>Conjure Boneman
>>
>>478019

That... may be a point worth elaboration. We're an ex-mage student, but we don't even know our own spell list? That's a rather glaring omission.
>>
>>472797
2 for healing hands
>>
>>471752
>>478090
Yeah, more info on our current spell status please. If we already know some damaging spells, then
>Healing Hands
otherwise
>Flaming Familiar
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.