[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem Awakening Reborn quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: SI_3DS_FireEmblemAwakening.jpg (117KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_3DS_FireEmblemAwakening.jpg
117KB, 1000x500px
OKAY FUCK IT NEW QUEST LET'S GO

You can feel the air in your lungs try to stay inside your body as you realize your in the sea

fuck you're in the sea

>Swim up
>Swim down
>>
>>467662
>Swim up
>>
>>467662
NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK, WE NEED UP

NOW

FUCK

NOW

OOOOH FUUUUCK
>>
>>467662
>>Swim up
>>
>>467662

Sssswwimmm up.
>>
AAAAH SHIT YOU GOTTA SWIM UP, UP, UP

You swim like the goddamn devil as you accidentally bonk your head with something

you open your eyes only to see a big mirror detailing you in full body...

you are

>An operator whose TACTICAL maneuvers are only as strong as his love for shoddy fanfiction
>A priest whose only motivation to ascend to priesthood was his nuns fetish
>A mangaka whose love for soap opera romance has made her a known author for tween girls
>>
>>467752
>priest whose only motivation to ascend to priesthood was his nuns fetish
>>
also forgot my trip
>>
>>467755
Sounds like a great character
>>
>>467773
>>priest whose only motivation to ascend to priesthood was his nuns fetish
>>
>>467755
Backing
>>
>>467752
I want to go with operator but nuns are my fetish
>A priest whose only motivation to ascend to priesthood was his nuns fetish
>>
You remember EVERYTHING

Your fights with the padre

Your daily prayers, how much you hated them (Altough you're cool with the lord tough, he's good in your book)

Really you were only there to bang the sexy chicks in those....sultry...conservative outfits

Man those were the good times

over time you started to accept the teaching of the lord and follow the path of goodness and righteousness

Albeit your own branch of goodness and righteousness

because I'll be damned if god made cigars for sinners and not for winners

>CHARISMA +
>You now have the ability to defuse a situation with the power of your voice!

You dodge the mirror as you swim up, catching the sweet, fresh air and checking your surroundings, you see a small village in front of you, looking quite rustic and simple

Just what the hell happened?! And where are you?! Anyway, the only way to the village is by swimming there

>Roll 1d20 (Best of 3)
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>467820
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>467820
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>467820
>>
do you do crits?
>>
>C-C-C-CRIT FAIL

You swim towards the shore but your tired body starts to fail, making you cramp up and start to lose consciousness

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“H-hey Chrom! We can’t just leave him here!”

“I know! Just let me…”

“Sir...I don’t think that will work”

“Relax, I read this in a book…HYYAA”

AAAH FUCK IT HURTS

You wake up coughing water as you see a blonde small girl in a frilly dress (Cute!) a guy with a fairly royal aura and blue hair, a man with a massive set of armor, and a young guy with silver hair and a wise look

The man with blue hair stands up and gives you a warm smile, extending his hand so that he can help you get off

>Accept it
>Don’t accept it

-if you want to say something-

>”Who the fuck are you?”
>”Who are you?”
>”Where am I?”
>(turn to the girl) “Well at least I was woken up by a pretty face” (CHA bonus!)
>(Turn to the girl) ”This is heaven?*Winner smile*” (CHA bonus!)
>Write in
>>
>>467886
>Accept it
>(turn to the girl) “Well at least I was woken up by a pretty face” (CHA bonus!)
>>
>>467886
Accept hand.
(Turn to girl)This is heaven?
>>
>>467886
>>Accept it
>(Turn to the girl) ”This is heaven?*Winner smile*” (CHA bonus!)
>>
>>467886
Can he use light magic?
>>
>>467909
if we can use magic to make teeth glow spakle
>>
>>467886
>Write in
"ASHDJKASGHEUIASGBEKAGHSEJHASLEHASEHAJKSHEKASYUEAHSJKEHAJKSJHKAESEAESASE."
>>
You accept the hand as the man in blue helps you get off

“Are you okay?” The man in blue says as he helps you get up

“Yes, yes” You say as you dust yourself off “I must ask first tough” You say as you look to the girl in the fancy and frilly dress “Is this heaven?” You say as you give the girl your winning smile, the same smile that you gave to plenty of other people during your sermons, you’ve practiced it a LOT of times, and by the look on the girls face…

It still works

The blondie girl has her face redden slightly as her cheeks puff “Geez, what’s that all about?”

The man in the armor extends an arm in front of you looking at you sternly geez is this her dad or something?

“Watch it” the man in armor says as he looks at you with a killer stare

“Frederick, please!” Blue man says as he stops him from doing anything harsher

Frederick stares at you for a while before setting beside the royal, his face completely stoic

“I’m sorry for that” the royal says as he looks at you calmly “He’s just very protective of us, My name is Chrom” Chrom says as he extends his hand to shake it

>Shake his hand
>Don’t shake his hand

-meanwhile you’re thinking-
>-The fuck is a Chrom? Isn’t that the browser?-
>-Why are they all in armors? Is there a festival nearby?-
>-I…Hmmm…he seems familiar-
>-Didn’t my lil’ sis always kept talking about Chrom and how he was a husband or some shit?-

>Your background is not geeky enough to recognize exactly who Chrom is
>>
>>467988
>Shake his hand
>-Didn’t my lil’ sis always kept talking about Chrom and how he was a husband or some shit?-
>>
>>467988
>Don't shake his hand.
Fuck you, Chrom. You won an enemy for life.

>>
>>467988
>Shake his hand
>>
>>467988
Shake his hand.
Chrome? Isn't that a browser.
>>
>>467988
Shake his hand
Didn’t my lil’ sis always keep talking about Chrom and how he was a husband or some shit?
>>
>>467988
>Shake his hand
>-Didn't my lil' sis always kept talking about Chrom and how he was a husband or some shit?-
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.