[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4 "DnD"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 3

File: Texas.png (353KB, 676x797px) Image search: [Google]
Texas.png
353KB, 676x797px
If anyone can find a higher quality version of this map, I would be much obliged.

A Fallout themed DnD, from the creators of the ASoIaF DnD threads.
Rules:

You can talk with anyone in your own vicinity. When you want to speak with a NPC directly, link to the post where OP Roleplayed as the NPC you are talking with.

When you are doing an action follow this:

OP tells you in his update that you are under attack by a wampa that came rushing out a cave at you.

You post some light RP to explain your characters line of thoughts/reasons why you are doing what you are about to do and/or quick preparation before you post your action in this format separately from the RP:

[Players Name] > Evade

Based on how high or low the number you got in your post number, you either successfully evaded the rancor's charge or you got tumbled by the rancor. Things like being less equipped or having armor equipped at the time will either increase or decrease the chance of evading. It is up to OP to inform players AFTER they have rolled for an action if their chances were increased or decreased based on their skills or equipment, as to not give the players a choice and to explain why they failed/succeeded. Anything is possible as long as your character can do it.
>>
>>463842
>Three to four players can claim a spot in the game (more at GM's discretion).
>Now you can either
>Option A: Roll for skillpoints, with 25 being the highest. You have to clearly tell OP that you are rolling for Skillpoints. To avoid rolling forever, it will work like this; Roll a 2 or a 3 and you get Five Skill Points, 4 to 5 is Ten skill points, 6 to 7 is Fifteen skill points, 8 to 9 is Twenty Skill points, and 0 being 25. If you get a 1, you can roll again.
>You then create a character based around what stats you have filled in with your skillpoints.
>Option B: You make a character beforehand and then pray to the roll gods you get enough skillpoints to make your character like you initially envisioned him/her or accept 10 Skillpoints that cannot be increased or decreased.
>When you make a character include the following:
- Name:
- Faction: [To be added at a later date once you have actually joined a faction, DM will tell you when to add this]
- Weapons and equipment: [Your initial choices will be quite limited until you can acquire more weapons]
- Goal:
- Short Description of the characters looks:

>After you have posted your character sheet, and OP confirms that all spots have been filled and the game will begin shortly, you will wait till OP posts the opening.
>OP Posts the opening about the current situation in the galaxy, introducing all characters to where they have started and explain the surroundings.
>Reply to that post with your characters thoughts/responses/actions and wait till OP replies to your post and thus, the game has started. Have fun!
>>
File: FalloutStats.png (18KB, 628x320px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutStats.png
18KB, 628x320px
Stats:
>See Chart

1 is the lowest which is always a fail now matter how high your stats are (Note that failures do not always result in your death), while 0 is the highest and always a success. 2-9 Can either become a failed or a successful action depending on how low or high your stats are.

A roll of 7 or higher is usually a success depending on difficulty of said action, a 6 may succeed on various simple actions. A successful roll awards 1 skill point (2 for a 0). Every 5 skill points you receive in a stat, that stat levels up. For each level after 1, a +1 bonus is rewarded to a roll in that stat.
I would also like to take this moment to point out that this is a RP game where Metagaming is forbidden. What is Meta play? ”metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.”
The only way your character would know of the other players travels would be through rumors heard in a cantina or valid conversations/eavesdropping.

OP reserves the right to deny a player to play if they know that these players are griefers/bad from previous games and they also have the right to kick a player from the game at any given point if the player is either horrible at Roleplaying, breaking rules, griefing, insulting other players/OP in OOC etc.

Time-leap may also be a possibility at new Rounds. It will be clearly stated as well if there has been one. Not that you can jump through time, just that time might moves forward at certain critical points to keep a good pace. Of course, you will not stand still at the same spot for a month, if that is how far one time-leap is at the start of a new round; You will have moved towards your goal and you find yourselves at a new location, either advanced in your goal or faced with a problem that you need to work through.
If two players are in a war against each other on different sides, OP will ask them to each roll to his post once to determine which of the armies have made the most progress and who has been pushed back at the start of a new round after a time-leap. Completing tasks for the war effort successfully before the time-leap and you will find the chances to make progress in the war increased.
>>
Claiming spot and rolling for those SPECIAL points.
>>
Initial weapons choices:
You can choose one main weapon and one sidearm from the list due to the start off phase, a list of weapons can be found here http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_weapons and you will encounter them throughout your travels as the game progresses

Starting choice:
>secondary firearms (+30 rounds initially):
>>.44 pistol
>>standard 10mm pistol
>>Pipe gun

>primary firearm (+60 rounds initially, 30 for sniper)
>>Combat Rifle
>>Combat Shotgun
>>Scoped hunting rifle
>>
CHAPTER ONE:

Having awoken from your slumber, you have spent the last several weeks getting to know your fellow vaultmates whilst Sparks, the most technologically gifted of the group, fiddles with the vault's electronics, trying to open the door. Your food supplies won't last much longer, but Sparks reckons he almost has the code cracked. None of you know what waits beyond but it surely isn't as bad as starving to death.

It's a brave new world out there.
>>
ROLLING FOR STATS
>>
Rolled 420 (1d1000)

- Name: Derrick Mason
- Faction: [To be added at a later date once you have actually joined a faction, DM will tell you when to add this] Unaffiliated
- Character Background: Mechanic
- Weapons and equipment: [Your initial choices will be quite limited until you can acquire more weapons] Combat shotgun, .44 pistol
- Goal: Resume work as mechanic, whether it be on cars, bikes or robots
- Short Description of the characters looks: 6 foot tall, goatee, mom tattoo on right arm, gaunt in face but not a skinny build, average build
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>463842
I claim a spot and shall roll for stats
>>
>>463842
Claim
Roll for SPECIAL
>Steven Rusthart
>20
>As far as Steven's concerned, he was born in the wasteland, since he'd lived there for as long as he could remember. The only care he ever really knew in his life was from Old Lady Steph, his caretaker and namesake. Steven never liked that name much as a child, but since her passing, he's taken it on as a memento. Steven spent his late teenage years doing odd work for local merchants, leaving him especially proficient in killing bloatflies and caring for brahmin. Now, having grown to an age where he can handle himself on his own in the Wasteland, he decides to set out and find the truth about his family.
>.44 Pistol, Scoped hunting rifle
>To find the truth about his family
>Trauma as a child stunted Steven's growth, placing his height at a tiny 5'6". He keeps his brown hair long to hide the chunk missing on his right ear, but little can hide the tremendous burn scar that covers almost his entire right arm.
>>
>>463956
>>463960
Include a trip, please.
>>
>Name: Jack Holling
>Faction: N/A
>Age: 18
>Character Background: Sniper.
>Weapons and equipment: 10mm Pistol, Hunting Rifle with Scope
>Goal: Survive.
>Short Description of the characters looks: 5'10, he has a lean and lithe build, black medium length hair, eyes of dark amber and heavy bags under them, pale skin, clean shaven.

---S.P.E.C.I.A.L---

>Strength: 3
>Perception: 6
>Endurance: 4
>Charisma: 3
>Intelligence: 3
>Agility: 6
>Luck: 5
>>
>>463960
baka bruh
>Strength: 4
>Perception: 5
>Endurance: 3
>Charisma: 4
>Agility: 4
>Luck: 2
>>
>Name: Henry Eastwayne
>Faction: [To be added at a later date once you have actually joined a faction, DM will tell you when to add this]
>Age: 19
>Character Background: Son of a famous outlaw,mentored by his father's partner and close friend Billy Dickcheese who
passed away a couple of days back
>Weapons and equipment: 2 colt pythons with a total of 60 rounds.leather belt/holster around the wait,cowboy hat,brown worn out trench coat,white linen shirt,dark blue jeans,boots,bowie knife.
>Goal: gain wealth,influence,reputation
>Short Description of the characters looks: tall and lean built,sun burnt skin,bushy red beard and long brown hair.

>Strength 3
>Perception:1
>Endurance 2
>Charisma: 2
>Intelligence 3
>Agility: 3
>Luck: 1
>>
>>463964
>>463999
>>463960
Just waiting for >>463956 and we'll start
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>464009
Any room for one more?
>>
>>464037
Of course, just include a trip. I will probably be posting an update at xx:00 just to give people something to do while waiting but I will include on next update if you don't make this one.
>>
>>463956
Name:Jay Faewks
Faction:No faction
Weapon and equipment:.44 pistol and scoped hunting rifle
Background: He's a loner through and through travelling the wasteland preferring a good book to good company he became well read and with a abundance of snark and sarcasm you can always expect him to have a witty retort
Description:tall,black,shades,bald,brown eyes,scrawny,no facial hair,wearing a dirty tuxedo
Goal:Money

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

Strength:1
Perception:4
Endurance:1
Intelligence:5
Agility:2
Luck:2

(Is this good OP? also I've never used a trip code so sorry bout that)
>>
>>464045
Yeah it looks fine
>>
>>464045
Oops I messed up my special lemme just fix that.
S:1
P:4
E:1
C:1
I:5
A:2
L:1
>>
>>464045
>>463999
>>463964
You've only been awake for a fortnight, yet your water is running low and your food is barely edible. Whoever built this Vault clearly didn't think you'd be stuck inside here for a couple of weeks at a time... Or they had, and they hadn't left that armoury unlocked by accident. There was plenty of food in there to last one or two people a much longer time...

Just as your thoughts begin to take on murderous intent, you're shoved awake in the dead of night - or at least you think it's night, there's no light from outside and no clocks on the walls. It's Sparks, he has a big smile on his face. "You're gonna want to see this."

As you slumber from your bed, you see your Vaultmates also staggering from their beds, shoved awake by Sparks who was positively buzzing with excitement. Just as you think he's about to pop an aneurysm he dances back to the control panel. "Lads and gentlemen, I give you... Light." He pulls a party popper from his pocket and fires it into the air before pressing one of the buttons on the keyboard. Nothing happens. "Pox," he said to nobody in particular. "Wrong button." He presses another one and for a second, you feared he lost his mind, but soon enough, the vault door begins to creak and roll aside, moonlight pouring in through the cracks. It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust to the surroundings, nothing looks anywhere near what you left behind. Ruined buildings, burnt out cars, glowing pools of light, the stench of marsh and rot filling the air. You could see lights flashing off by Minute Maid Park, it wouldn't take much of a walk to reach from your position in Allen's Landing.

What do you do?

>>463997
Minute City isn't a pretty place. Born in the shell of Minute Maid Park it has the bare necessities of civilisation and all the squalor 20,000 settlers would bring, but it was all the home you knew, and it was safe. You could hear the crack of rifles off in the distance, it was probably the City Guard fending off another haphazard Super Mutant attack. They were pretty regular occurrences but the city walls were strong and reinforced, the men guarding them experienced with well-honed skills. The four hundred men of the City Guard could probably stave off ten times their number with relative ease, and that's without even cranking out the mortars or missile launchers.

As you make your way from your shared shack to the marketplace you can see it hasn't become any less active during the night than it was during the day.

What do you do?
>>
>>464085
Eventually you learn to live with what you have after a while. But now wasn't the time to be worried about what was here, rather, what was outside. It seems obvious that his parents wouldn't be from around Minute City, at least given the story that Old Lady Steph told him. If that was to be believed, it's likely that any merchant significantly older than him may have seen where he was. More likely though, an officer of the City Guard would have seen it. They'd been here a long time, and would probably be familiar enough with Old Lady Steph to have paid attention when she brought him back. Steven decides it'd be the best course of action to find an officer, at least one that'd be old enough to remember that day so long ago.
>Steven Rusthart
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>464103
>>464085
wew rolling
>>
>>464085
To sparks:
"Wow I thought you were useless but you're button pressing skills have saved the day!"

Tap dances outside.
(Scouts ahead flamboyantly)
>>
Rolled 1600 (1d10000)

>>464085
Henry donned on his trench coat and packed his revolvers then headed to the outside world without saying a single goodbye for Dickcheese was the only family he had among the vault inhabitants.

Henry>Perception.Head to Minute Maid Park

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Perception:1
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>464108
Perception to scout ahead.
Jay Faewks
>>
Rolled 105 (1d1000)

>>464085
Jack held his nose as soon as the door opened. "What is that shite?!" he said disgusted. Despite the horrid smell his gaze quickly fell in line with the moon. It was a good sight to see again, and his lips formed a rare smile. Jack watched as the vault dwellers left one by one, he however decided to be patient and walked over to sparks.

"You are a lifesaver you know. Like the others I don't plan on sticking around much but you are welcome to join me. I would like the chance to repay my debt."

Jack>Charisma

>>
>>464103
The merchant's street was pretty busy this time of night, though not as busy as the bars and strip clubs. If that's where the trouble was, that's where most of the Civil Guard would be. Navigating your way through the filth covered streets, it doesn't take long before you see the blue and black uniforms of the Civil Guard. About a dozen of them were standing in the street outside a strip club. Walking up to them, you see one of them was clearly intoxicated, he kicks you as you walk past. "Dwarf cunt". One of his fellows pulls him off, but that kick was fucking sore. The Officer on command that night apologises to you and asks what he can do to help.

>>464108
Spark throws the remains of his party popper at you, "fuck you mean useless?", but you're gone before he can reply. No sooner had you begun to scout ahead than you found yourself entering the main streets of the city. You could turn north, towards the old University of Houston, south-east towards Minute Maid Park where the lights were flashing, or branch out into the other areas of the city that were as yet dark and unknown to you.

>>464114
>+2 to Perception
Your trench coat fluttered marvellously in the night breeze as you headed towards the old stadium grounds. Something flashes across your path, like a heat wave or a ghost or something. Definitely a ghost, it had the outline of a person but only faint and you could see right through them. You see the mirage moving down the streets. Do you continue to Maid Park or follow the spectre?

>>464136
Sparks laughs but you can see the pain in his eyes. "I didn't think they'd just leave me like that, not after I just opened this poxy door for them..." Sparks hasn't much. He spent most of his time combing through the Vault's security measures while the armoury was being pilfered, but he has a double barrelled shotgun and twelve shells for it. He's glad to join you.
>>
Rolled 633 (1d1000)

>>464148
Henry pulls out one of his revolvers and follows the shape

Henry>Perception

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Perception:3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 669 (1d1000)

>>464148
"I am sure they just got carried away friend. It is an exciting time for all of us... We should start by looking for shelter, hopefully some food and water too." Jack said in a reassuring and confident manner. He then slowly walked over to the vault entrance, as his eyes became more adjusted he looked around to see if there is anything close by, sticking close to sparks too.

Jack>Perception
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>464148
Head over to the university maybe I'll find something useful.
Or hopefully books that are undamaged.
I'll do a roll on luck to find something.

Just in case.
>>
Rolled 76677 (1d100000)

>>464148
Rubbing his side, trying poorly to feign a lack of pain from the good kick he took, Steven smiles at the Officer, somewhat lackadaisically, to lighten the mood. "I was actually looking for a Guard officer. Someone older, who might have seen Old Lady Steph carry a baby into the city some 20 years ago. Someone who'd remember that, naturally." Steven realizes now that this plan might not work out as well as he thought, and that if it doesn't work out, he'd probably be better off pursuing some other method of finding things out.

Steven>Charisma

>Steven Rusthart
>>
>>464163
You manage to whip out one of your revolvers with customary bravado. As you follow the spectre down a series of alleys and lanes, doubling back occasionally, you come towards a large building. Atop it you can see a handful of guard posts and the men in brown and green fatigues smoking. Some of them had weird looking weaponry, others had basic rifles. You're pretty sure you even saw a turret or two. You can't be certain, but you think you saw the ghost disappearing inside the doors of the building.

>>464165
>+1 to perception
You've been wandering in the dark for a couple of hours but don't come across anywhere you think would be an acceptable place to camp. Just when you're about to give up and clamber into a tree for a safe night's sleep, Sparks taps you nervously on the shoulder. "I know where we might be safe, when I was cracking the vault's security measures I decided to monitor any radio frequencies in the area for survivors... I'm pretty sure I've found a half dozen settlements, some of them sound pretty major too, and they're all within a couple hours walk from here. Baytown over across the river, the University of Houston, US Post Office, a place called Minute City, and the National Aquarium Centre."

>>464171
>(OOC: Can you include your stats at the end of the roll like others are doing? It's just easier for me to know if you have any modifiers that will affect your roll, thanks)
It takes a couple of hours and you're foot sore by the time you get there, but when you arrive at the University, you can see sandbags piled at the front steps with two men in grey and blue standing outside it. As you make your way towards them however, you hear a rumbling behind you and see what looks like two zombies rushing towards you. "Ghouls!" roars one of the men at the door and hoists his weapon up, cracking off a shot and dropping one, it's head exploding in a shower of brains and bones. The second one cowers from the noise and another shot rings out, clipping it in the shoulder, but it's still alive and coming slowly towards you.

>>464179
>+1 Perception
>+1 Luck
The officer rubs his head where his hair used to be. "I don't think there's anyone in the force who would've been alive from back then. I can only think of Roger Casewell and he died in that Zetas attack a few months back." Dishevelled and defeated you thank the officer and begin to make your way back to your apartment. As you turn a corner however, a drunk old man with a captain's uniform and grey hair grabs you by your shoulder and drags you into the alley with surprising strength and dexterity. He must be 70 years old yet he moves like he's 20. Your hands go up defensively, thinking you've been mugged, but he laughs. "Oh fuck off Steven, we don't have much time. Meet me by the old Player's Lounge in a couple hours and make sure nobody is following you."
>>
>>464208
If Steven knew anything from his life in Minute City, it's that suspicious offers like that were a sure way to get you killed. But, weirdly enough, one thing stood out to him. The old man knew Steven's name. Right now, it's the only lead he has to go on, so Steven takes the opportunity and heads to the Player's Lounge, hoping to reach there before dawn.

Steven>Endurance? Perception? Idk

>Steven Rusthart
>Luck: 3
>>
Rolled 25055 (1d100000)

>>464215
>>464208
Fuck me
>>
File: checkem.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
Rolled 586 (1d1000)

>>464208
Henry pulled out his second revolver and entered the building

Henry>Luck

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>464208
Shoot it with my .44 pistol while cracking a pun.

"Hello good sir I'm having a fire sale on bullets. Have some!"

Jay Faewks>Agility
>>
Rolled 226 (1d1000)

>>464208
"Well that sure is handy, once again you are a life savior sparky." Jack sighed relieved, he was beggining to think this world had been emptied.

"If you are feeling up to it I say we trek over to baytown?"

Jack>Charm

>Perception: 7
>>
Am I still able to join in?
>>
>[OP note]
If you can include your weapons and the ammo you have available for them in your char sheet, that would be much obliged.

>>464215
You've made it to the Player's Lounge just as dawn starts to break. You seemed to have trouble finding your way there while checking over your shoulder every few minutes to make sure you weren't being followed. But when you do arrive, you see the captain standing nervously in the back. As you enter he rushes over and closes the door. His collar ruffles out of the way for only a brief second but you can see prominent white scars all along the base of his neck. It's like he tried to carve something out. "We don't have much time, they've probably sent someone already to start searching for me." He turns to you, "Follow the siren's call." Not even waiting for an answer he disappears out the door. You rush out after him, confused and seeking answers, but he's disappeared. Not a footprint, not a glance of his coattails flapping as he moved. Nothing. Re-entering the Lounge you search around and find what looks like a fresh carving. It was some sort of strange E and a poor drawing of a fish. He was dressed like a captain after all.

>>464217
As you draw your revolver and move towards the front door, flash lights snap onto you and a voice shouts "Halt! Who goes there?" You clearly weren't as stealthy as you thought.

>>464221
Your finger pulls back on the trigger, the recoil kicks up and your poor grip results in a sting of pain shooting through your wrist. At least the zombie.. Ghoul, whatever they called it, was dead. You hit it square in the forehead.

The men in blue and grey stalk their way over to you, one of them holding a gun that looked much too large for him, the other was taller and with a lit cigarette in his mouth. Both kept their fingers on their triggers, but their weapons remained lowered... For now.

"Tell us who you are and what your business is here."

>>464224
Spark nods, "You were nice enough to stick by me, I'll be nice enough to stick by you." Slinging your rifle over your shoulder, you're well on your way to Baytown by sunrise.
>[roll for encounters along the way]
>>
>>464234
Yeah sure, just put on a trip and I'll include you in the next update or the one after.
>>
>>464244
Not character sheet but the little tag at the end, e.g.

>OP Weston
>Combat rifle (20 rounds), .45 pistol (18 rounds)
>Strength: 2
>>
Rolling for skill points
>>
Rolled 462 (1d1000)

>>464244
"Nothing to worry about partner" said Henry before holstering his weapons. "The name is Eastwayne.. Henry Eastwayne"

Henry smiles gently

Henry>Charism

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 311 (1d1000)

>>464244
Jack made sure he kept an eye open for everything. It was like he was in a whole new world, he also had to find more equipment for himself and for sparks, although new he already knew that the equipment from the armory wouldn't last forever.

Jack>Luck

>>
Rolled 67001 (1d100000)

>>464244
Boy, that almost felt like a waste of time, Steven thought. The siren's call? An E and a fish? He must have had the wrong guy. Not noticing anything unusual, Steven decides that the best thing to do would be to find some breakfast.

Steven > Perception
>Steven Rusthart
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>464244
"Names Faewks...Jay Faewks and I would like to gain access to your humble abode ya see I've been trapped in that nearby hole in the ground(vault) and don't seem to know what in blazes is going on! So whaddya say?"

Jay Faewks>Charisma

.44 (23) as of now
Scoped hunting rifle(12)
>>
>>464259
>-1 gentle smiles
The man spits at you from up atop the guard post. It catches you right in your mouth. "Smile gently on that you pox. Tell me want the fuck you want or I will light you the fuck up."

>>464261
The journey was mostly boring, you made a beeline for Baytown but it was ways away yet and Sparks grabbed your shoulder and pulled you to the ground, panicked. "What the fuck is that?" He whispers. You looked through the scope of your hunting rifle and see what seems like a fishing net filled with carcasses and some great green giant standing underneath it. What the fuck was that thing?!

>>464267
You make your way down to the marketplace shaking your head, what an absolute waste of fucking time. At least Brown Jill would have breakfast ready for you. It wasn't much, but she's always been fond of you. Her little tavern was dirty and dark but you were always wanted here. She brings you out the special of the day, two loaves of bread and a fish. A fish? A fucking fish. Is Atom mocking you or something?

>>464279
You can choose to either start in the Vault (e.g. your vault malfunctioned and has only opened when the vault door did, or you can start in Minute City).

>>464288
>+1 Charisma
The men look you up and down. The shorter one looks set to tell you fuck off but the taller one, clearly his superior, offers you a handshake instead. "You can stay with us for the day until you're back on your feet. I'm Knight Loken." He has a firm grip and leads you into the University. It was mostly dilapidated but they've restored it and cleaned it, adding fortifications and caches of weapons and supplies. "There's a wash closet over on the left, go clean yourself up. Knight Captain Jormund will want to speak with you but he hates dirt."
>>
Rolled 637 (1d1000)

>>464296
Jack put his hand up to try and halt Sparks, just have him calm down he needed to focus now. Jack began to breathe in a rhythm and muttered under his breath. "One shot, one kill". He had no intentions of meeting this monster up close, and he pulled the trigger as he aimed for the fuckers head.

Jack>Agility

>10mm Pistol (Full ammo), Hunting Rifle Scoped (Full ammo)
>>
>>464296
Name: Jones Mcgee
Faction:
Background: as a boy he lived on his father ranch, where it was he's long forgot. Then one day raiders came and slaughtered his family and killed his animals. He lived by hiding in his homes hidden cellar. Afterwords he became a drifter and went from place to place. Now just trying to clear out raiders and evil from the wasteland. Now he's been lead to this city.
Weapons: A single 44 magnum that belonged to his father 60 rounds
Goal:Bring the lawlessnes of the wasteland to justice
Description:6,2, beard, Black hair, Tan, Always wears a cowboy hat that belonged to his father.
>S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>Perception: 3
>Endurance: 1
>Charisma: 1
>Luck: 8
>>
Rolled 722 (1d1000)

>>464296
Henry brandishes both his revolvers and aims them up at the man

"You will be the one doing the talking.. tell me who you are or catch a few bullets to the face partner"

Henry>Charisma

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 15489 (1d100000)

>>464296
Quickly, Steven ate his bread, but as he ate, he began to wonder what in the hell that madman could have meant. He knew his name. That's the only reason Steven had to trust that son of a bitch. But trust or not, the only thing he could do was wait. Snapping back to reality, he realized that he had just played with his fish into the same E shape he saw before. Steven shrugs it off and decides to ask Brown Jill if she knew anything about the guy.

Steven>Charisma

>Steven Rusthart
>>
>>464296
"Okaaayyy dokeeee Loken! Good bye!"

Then I head over to wash myself and meet this Capitan!

Jay Faewks
C:2
.44 (23) as of now
Scoped hunting rifle(12)

(BTW this is unnecessary but my character has a cheesy accent. Like black and white movies cheesy if you couldn't tell)
>>
>1/2

>>464312
>+1 Agility
>-1 .308 round
Pinpoint precision, the round smacks into its head and explodes out the other side, it's massive sword of iron clattering to the ground as it keels over like a sack of potatoes. You stalk over to your kill, which probably wasn't the best idea, but on its person you find something called Rad-X and a purse with eight bottle caps... Is it some sort of currency? No sooner have you stuffed the goodies in your pocket than you hear a thunderous roar behind you. You turn and see another of the big green bastards standing over you, sword raised... A crack rings out and its head explodes. Sparks stands there with his smoking barrel. "Let's get the fuck out of here, Jack." Neither of you look back as you sprint towards Baytown.

It takes some hours before you reach it, but by the time you do, you're both exhausted. There's a rough barricade erected, a middle aged woman standing atop it with what looks like a harpoon launcher. The gate however, is open for business and you wander into the city unmolested by the guard.

>>464317
Minute City is up ahead but you can hear the crack of rifles and the grunting of Super Mutants near the main gate. You can engage the mutants and help break this foolhardy attack of theirs, or just wait it out and let the City Guard crack some skulls before you loot their corpses.

>>464321
No sooner had the words left your mouth than some invisible force slams into your chest and sends you hurling backwards down the steps. You slam into the concrete, your revolvers flying out of your grasp. What seemed to be a ghost suddenly materialises into a man. "My name is Lieutenant Sextus Pence. They call me Sixpence for short. Your weapons are being confiscated but will be returned to you should you be cleared." As he finishes his words, two men wrap their hands around your arms and haul you to your feet but then stand to the side. The door to the building is open, you can see a banner hanging on the inside but it's too far to make out the words.
>>
>2/2

>>464322
>+1 Charisma
Jill laughs. "That old coot came in here and donated all that fish, that's why we're giving it away for breakfast today. Lord knows it's worth a pretty penny, especially since those fishmongers up in Badown or Paytown or whatever it's called control the supply." Jill pours some whiskey into a small cup for you. "That's the first time we saw him around these parts, but lord knows I hope we see more of him. Is there anything else darling or are you good? Whiskey's gonna be 2 caps."

>>464325
After cleaning yourself off, you're brought through the winding maze that is the University. There must have been a hundred or two hundred people here, all in the blue and grey uniforms of those at the front. Dozens were busy cataloguing the library, others were eating in a canteen, but you were brought into the personal study of the Knight Captain. In the corner stood some kind of exo-skeleton, a massive minigun held in its grip. The Captain himself was sitting at a table.
>>
Rolled 4762 (1d100000)

>>464375
Now what kind of man would I be if I dont help these people out? Poor bastards must deal with these things daily. I unholster my trusty revolver and move to take some shot at these things.

Jones>Agility

>S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>>
>>464382
"I hadn't seen him before either." Steven said to Jill. "He knew my name, so I figured someone else who knew me might have told him." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a couple of caps to place on the counter. He stops for a moment and comes to a realization. If Baytown controls all the fish, the old man should be from Baytown, shouldn't he? Steven pays Jill, thanks her for the breakfast and heads out. It'd probably be best to follow a Brahmin caravan to Baytown, since that'd get him some caps along with the trip. With this plan in mind, Steven begins his search

Steven>Perception

>Steven Rusthart
>28 Caps
>Scoped Hunting Rifle: 30
>.44 Pistol: 30
>Charisma: 5
>>
Rolled 262 (1d1000)

>>464375
"Who are you folks ? What is this place ?" Henry asked white faced and confused

Henry>Perception

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>464382
"I'm Faewks...Jay Faewks I presume your the Capitan I'm supposed to meet ehh? Well I gotta ask. Firstly who are you guys? Secondly can I try on that cool looking armor ehhh buddy old pal?"
Jay Faewks>Charisma
C:2
.44 (23) as of now
Scoped hunting rifle(12)
>>
>>464391
>-1 .44 round (please include the weapon and quantity of ammo with your SPECIAL tags, thanks)
Leaping from behind cover, you pop off a quick shot and hit nothing. Well, that was unlucky, and now the Mutants knew you were here. One of them turns and opens up on your position with his automatic pipe gun, chewing up the concrete near you. Thank god they were stupid and not the best shot or you might have been in trouble. Still, enough rounds will make even the worst shooter a lethal killer.

>>464393
Jill chuckles again, pocketing the caps. "Well if he is from up there, give him this for me." Jill leans over and gobsmacks you, shoving her tongue down your throat before you even know what happened. You can taste the rot from her teeth and you're pretty sure you've felt her tongue cleaning your lungs it was that far down. No sooner had you made it outside the door of the tavern than you threw up, all over the shoes of a passerby.

>>464398
One of the men walking alongside you smacks you viciously on the back of the head. "You're fucking lucky the Lieutenant vouched for you or you'd have had a bullethole right where I just smacked. Stop asking stupid fucking questions, you'll only give answers from now on."

>>464418
>+1 Charisma
The Knight Captain looks up from his breakfast. It looked like porridge. "I am Knight Captain Jormund. I am the second-in-command here, security and outreach are my prerogatives. Welcome, to the Brotherhood of Steel." Jormund stands up to his full height, he was easily six and a half foot tall. "That 'cool looking armour' is a living relic, a holy weapon of war. No you may not 'try it on', if you so much as touch it, I will have you dragged out and shot." He walks over to you. "Now, tell me, who are you and where are you from?"
>>
Rolled 154 (1d1000)

>>464429
"Now you have really crossed the line mister"

uppercut the cunt

Henry>Strength

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 80225 (1d100000)

>>464429
Well now this isnt looking to swell for me. Thank goodness you mutants are the stupidest things around. Maybe this'll work. I briefly expose myself and try to take a snapshot at the mutants head.

Jones>Luck

>Weapons and gear: One 44 Magnum, 59 Rounds
>S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>>
>>464429
"I'll take that as a maybe then. Anyway names Faewks...Jay Faewks as I said. I came from a nearby hole in the ground or a 'Vault' as you would call it and because of that I'm a bit 'behind the times' so excuse me but I haven't heard of this Brotherhood what the hell is it?"

C:3
.44 (23) as of now
Scoped hunting rifle(12)
>>
>>464429
"Fuck!" Steven muttered, "Sorry," He says to the man whose shoes he just threw up on, "Radiation sickness." Steven had a feeling he wouldn't be coming back to Minute City anytime soon. He decided to not waste any time and find a trader headed for Baytown

Steven>Perception

>Steven Rusthart
>28 Caps
>>
>>464448
Turning to hit him, your arm gets caught in your trench coat and your uppercut jerks yourself so violently that your feet slip out from under you and you land heavily on your other arm - crack -

You're almost sure it's broken. Your wannabe-victim laughs and delivers a painful kick to your midsection, winding you.

>>464450
>-2 .44 rounds
Popping out from your little alcove you manage to crack off another two shots, one of them missing and the other one just catching a mutant in the shoulder. Enough to throw them off, but not to kill. You can see the City Guard redoubling their efforts since they realise there's a traveller out there. It's not long before you begin to hear the whistle of their mortars coming into action, pounding the gravel around the Mutants and sending shrapnel ripping through the air. They've managed to drive them off briefly. One of the guards opens the gate to Minute City and waves his hands at you to rush to the safety of the gates. Do you try to duke it out with the mutants outside the walls or risk their line of fire on a mad dash to safety?

>>464458
>+1 charisma
"A vault dweller? I will need you to show a party of our scribes and a Knight to where your vault is. It may harbour valuable technologies. Lord knows we haven't seen an intact vault in nigh on twenty years. Not since Lancer Toryk's failed expedition." Jormund climbs into his power armour. He was enormous without the suit on, with it on he is simply a giant. "The Brotherhood of Steel is an organisation dedicated to the salvaging and protection of pre-war technologies. We are a fraternity forged in the fire of war. Our presence here in the Texan Commonwealth has lasted 22-years and counting, though only in the last three have we begun to scale up our presence. There is currently one hundred and fifty four Brotherhood members here. We expect another dozen to arrive within a matter of weeks."

>>464461
>-28 caps
The man delivers you a quick smack across the face, while you're dazed he reaches into your pocket and pulls your purse full of caps out and stuffs it into his own pocket. "Those are for some new shoes". He runs off before you can reply. You do however manage to find a caravan heading east that's looking for protection. "I can pay twenty caps now, another twenty once we're in Baytown and fifteen once we're back." The merchant already has two guardsmen wearing the black leather armour of wastelanders. He himself was scrawny with wiry black hair and an ugly face.
>>
Rolled 698 (1d1000)

>>464492
Henry tries to get up/survive (?)

Henry>Strength

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
>>464492
Without bothering to question the details, Steven accepts the work, thanking the merchant ecstatically. The following morning, he sets off to Baytown, though significantly less armed than the other guards.

Steven>Endurance

>Steven Rusthart
>28 Caps
>>
Rolled 4867 (1d100000)

>>464492
I know when to run and when to fight. Nows looking like the time to flee towards the gate. Odds are these good people are doing a huge risk simply opening the gate. I try to dash towards the gates to avoid the mutants.

Jones>Agility

>Weapons and gear: One 44 Magnum, 57 Rounds
>S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>464492
"You wanna go in that pit? Fine then but I don't work for free. I want a few days of food and water and a backpack to carry it. And books... don't forget books!"

Jay Faewks>Charisma

C:4
.44 (23) as of now
Scoped hunting rifle(12)
>>
>>464503
>+1 Luck
No sooner had you climbed to your feet than the Lieutenant delivers his own smack to the soldier. "Do not presume to lay a fucking finger on my guest you jumped up little cunt." He apologises and leads you to his personal quarters. "How did you follow me? Not many men would have been able to even spot our stealth armour never mind follow it for an hour and a half. If you can prove that it wasn't dumb luck and you're not as much of an imbecile as you appeared at the front, I may well be inclined to avail of your services."

>>464514
>+20 caps
The merchant slaps the caps into your hand, eager to set off. It'll take a half day to get there but the journey should be simple enough, it's a straight run east.
>[wait one turn, you can roll for perception and stuff to see what you encounter along the way]

>>464519
>+1 Agility
No sooner had you begun your sprint across the open ground than the mortar rounds started whining in again, successive cracks and booms landing behind you, one of them landing directly where you had stood not thirty seconds previously. The timing was perfect however, your mad dash through the mortar rounds threw the Mutants off, they barely had their weapons in the air before the gate was slammed shut behind you. The Guardsman who beckoned you inside laughs and claps you on the back. "Fairly fucking close that, aye?" You could hear a minigun spinning up over your head, upon the walkways. A second later, the bullets rip up the concrete outside and you hear the death screams of a dozen Super Mutants too slow to get out of its way, followed by silence. That attack was broken. For now.

>>464535
Jormund merely looks at you, emotionless. You don't know whether he was going to throttle you or give you what you asked. It seemed an eternity until he answered. "You will get what you want, but only after my men have made it to the Vault and returned. You will accompany them." He puts on his helmet and opens a comms-link. "Brother Loken, prepare a squad for the investigation of a Vault. I want two scribes and two Knights, they will be accompanied by the stranger we rescued outside. I want it ready to leave within the hour."

"My men are under strict instructions to kill you if you endanger them or any technologies that may lie hidden in the vault." Jormund tosses you a bottle of water. "You can finish off the porridge."
>>
Rolled 16319 (1d100000)

>>464546
Guess I came on a good day since you guys dealt with them so well eh? With Stuff like that I'm surprised you haven't wiped them out by now. Dont you guys have an idea of where they come from?

Jones>Charisma

>S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>1 Agility skill point
>>
Rolled 530 (1d1000)

>>464546
"Well lieutenant I have always a had good eye... inherited it from my old man besides growing up in a dark place such as the vault makes your eyes get used to it."

Henry>Charisma

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 50484 (1d100000)

>>464546
Steven can barely stand to wait. Baytown isn't a dangerous road, but it helps to keep a lookout.

Steven>Perception

>Steven Rusthart
>20 Caps
>>
>>464546
(OOC: Why do I feel like Jor-Jor doesn't like my character? I'm wonderful!)

I finish the porridge and prepare for my trek back to the 'hole then stare at the armor until it's time to go.

Jay Faewks
C:4
.44 (23 bullets) as of now
Scoped hunting rifle(12 bullets)
>>
[LAST UPDATE FOR TONIGHT - Will host again tomorrow at approx. 10pm GMT, for any lurkers interested in playing, there is a skype group: add Qaswerqwer or Aegoru to be added to it]

>>464570
>+2 charisma
Sixpence looks at you incredulously. "That's not true, but how or never. I have a proposition for you. Tomorrow, there is a scouting party being launched by one of my fellow officers, Lieutenant Kiering to an old police station a few blocs from here. Ghoul infested, likely a Super Mutant or two." Sixpence looks you square in the eye. "Lets just say if there is a tragic mishap and the Lieutenant does not make it back from this mission, I will not lose any sleep over it." He walks to his bedside locker and withdraws a bag, dropping it on the table in front of you. "Two hundred reasons why you won't lose sleep either. Do we have an understanding?"

>>464576
It's no more than forty five minutes since the order was given before there's a knock on the door with news that the team is ready to depart. You're introduced to the team; Scribe Killan, Technician Jarlen, Knight Richard, and the man in charge of the expedition, a fat and pot-bellied man named Knight Hortys.

>>464574
The road was as boring as boring could be, the only object of note being a Super Mutant nest that you steered well clear of, though by the two corpses laying out the front of it, it appears someone else didn't.

It's night-fall by the time you find Baytown, the gates are just about closing but the woman on the ramparts waves you through, the gates creaking shut afterwards.

>>464568
>+1 charisma
"I wish we'd shoot the fuckers too but we're no match for them in a straight up fight. Up on the walls, we have the edge. Down on the ground, they'd fuck us harder than a Deathclaw on Jet. Now, if we had access to those aircraft the Angels keep flying overhead or their howitzers? Then we'd be talking." The Guardsman sighs. "We're kept busy protecting the walls and inspecting trade caravans anyway. Those Zetos fuckers keep trying to sneak fighters into the city."
>>
>>464613
good game see ya tomorrow
>>
Rolled 69973 (1d100000)

>>464613
Good game, posting my action ahead of time so you'll have it when you start tomorrow.

Whats this about Zetos sneaking in fighters? Are they a raider group or gang? In other places I'm known for solving problems like that. Damm criminals are making this already bad world worse.

Jones>Charisma

>S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>1 Agility skill point
>1 One Charisma skill point
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>464613
(OOC: GG OP see you next time also)
"Names Faewks...Jay Faewks I'm pretty sure you know why were here so let's go loot stuff!" I start leading them to the 'hole all whilst scanning the area for foes or loot.

Jay Faewks>Perception

.44 (23 shots) as of now
Scoped hunting rifle(12 shots)

3 charisma points
>>
I'm back and we're ready to play another round. Claim to this post.
>>
>>466331
Claiming spot
>>
>>466331
reporting in for duty

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
>>466331
Claimimg spot

>S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>1 Agility skill point
>1 One Charisma skill point
>>
>>466337
>+1 Agility
>-1 .308 round
Pinpoint precision, the round smacks into its head and explodes out the other side, it's massive sword of iron clattering to the ground as it keels over like a sack of potatoes. You stalk over to your kill, which probably wasn't the best idea, but on its person you find something called Rad-X and a purse with eight bottle caps... Is it some sort of currency? No sooner have you stuffed the goodies in your pocket than you hear a thunderous roar behind you. You turn and see another of the big green bastards standing over you, sword raised... A crack rings out and its head explodes. Sparks stands there with his smoking barrel. "Let's get the fuck out of here, Jack." Neither of you look back as you sprint towards Baytown.

It takes some hours before you reach it, but by the time you do, you're both exhausted. There's a rough barricade erected, a middle aged woman standing atop it with what looks like a harpoon launcher. The gate however, is open for business and you wander into the city unmolested by the guard.

>>466407
Sixpence looks at you incredulously. "That's not true, but how or never. I have a proposition for you. Tomorrow, there is a scouting party being launched by one of my fellow officers, Lieutenant Kiering to an old police station a few blocs from here. Ghoul infested, likely a Super Mutant or two." Sixpence looks you square in the eye. "Lets just say if there is a tragic mishap and the Lieutenant does not make it back from this mission, I will not lose any sleep over it." He walks to his bedside locker and withdraws a bag, dropping it on the table in front of you. "Two hundred reasons why you won't lose sleep either. Do we have an understanding?"

>>466429
>>464657
The guardsman looks at you like you're stupid and opens his mouth to tell you, but promptly shuts it and you can see the paranoia creeping into his face... You were a stranger in the city after all.
>>
>>466437
"Consider it done lieutenant"smiled Henry gently

Henry>Charisma (wait for Lieutenant Kiering mission)

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 88 (1d1000)

>>466456
rolling in case
>>
Rolled 147 (1d1000)

>>466437
Jack walked casually beside Sparks, although it was jarring to come face to face with those monsters, the thrill of the kill seemed to overshadow it. Even though his like was in danger at that moment he felt even more alive than usual. But once again he had his life saved by his newfound friends Sparks.

Jack looked over to Spark and spoke kindly, "I'd say we look for a place to take shelter for now, maybe get to know some of the people here? Compared to those monsters out there they seem relatively normal don't ya thing?"

Jack>Charisma

>10mm Pistol (30 rounds), Hunting Rifle Scoped (29 rounds), RadX, 8 Bottle caps.
>Agility: 7
>>
>>466331
Reporting once more
Jay Faewks

.44 (23 shots) as of now

3 charisma points
>>
>>466456
>+50 caps
"You will get the rest when it is confirmed he is dead. If you tell anyone about our arrangement, I will not hesitate to impale you on the top of the building. Aside from that, welcome to the Convention." The Lieutenant promptly shoves out from his quarters to a guard waiting for you outside. "I'm to show you to the canteen, sir."

>>466479
>+1 Charisma
The town is only a small one, the stink of fish and saltwater filling the air. A couple of vendors are standing in the centre flaunting their wares, poorly crafted walls surround the town with a handful of men and women walking atop them. "It looks like they've built guns to fire harpoons," Sparks whispers to you. "Terribly inefficient at any sort of range but at least they look intimidating."

It didn't take long for you to find a cheap inn, the barkeep was nice enough to let you sleep on the floor in a corner since you didn't have any money on you... What the fuck were caps anyway?

>>466544
>>464702
You've retraced your steps quite easily, the route to Allen's Landing was quite a straight forward one. Not a ghoul in sight, but that didn't stop the Brotherhood keeping their fingers on their pistols and their eyes on the horizon... Or on you for that matter.

You find the entrance to the Vault easily enough, everyone else seems to have vacated it soon after you did, including Sparks.
>>
>>466598
"Welcome to the pit! The finest establishment you could ever find! Now come one! We have ancient doo-dads to loot!"

Bring the Brothers into he vault and help search for loot.

Jay Faewks>Perception

.44 (23 shots) as of now

3 charisma points
>>
Rolled 861 (1d1000)

>>466598
Henry stashes the 50 caps in his trench coat and follows the guard

Henry>Luck

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>466627
>>
Rolled 982 (1d1000)

>>466598
Why the hell would anyone keep caps on them in the first place? Jack thought to himself confused. He did not have any money on him so he would have to find a place where he could make some. He looked over to sparks once again.

"This should be alright for a night, but we can't sleep on these floors forever, we should look for some jobs. Perhaps go around town and see if the people need any help eh?" Jack smiled gently.

"I think I might have a look around, you are welcome to tag along but I don't blame you if you are sick of the sight of me." He said humorously.

"Maybe if we are lucky we could buy some drinks tonight, god knows how long its been since I had a beer."

Jack went out looking around town for some jobs to do in hopes to make some money (with or without Sparks.)

Jack>Perception

>10mm Pistol (30 rounds), Hunting Rifle Scoped (29 rounds), RadX, 8 Bottle caps.
>>
>>466627
>+1 Perception
While you walk around the Vault, looking for any treasures, the Brotherhood immediately head for the control panel and some other rooms. It's quite fast paced, they're clearly looking for something, but you don't know what. Not until Knight Richard shouts, "I've found it."

Everyone bustles you out of the Vault, Richard following with a detonator in hand. Squeezing the trigger, there's a boom from inside the Vault followed by dust and debris riding the shockwave out. Knight Richard and Scribe Killan re-enter, Hortys keeps you outside. After a few moments they return with what seems like a bag full of miscellaneous parts for computers, a radio, and a rucksack filled with meds.

>>466632
>-50 Caps
No sooner had you put the stash of caps in your pocket than they fell out through a hole onto the ground. As you bent to retrieve them, your escort grabs you roughly by the shoulder and shoves you towards the canteen. "We graciously accept your donation," he says as other men grab the handfuls of caps and shove a couple in their pockets.

>>466656
>+5 caps
Sparks sits up, rubbing his side. "That fucking wooden floor hurts too much, aye. You go look for some jobs, I think I'm going to head over to the City Hall."

You head out, a cold breeze rolling in from the sea making you hug yourself warmer. You tried to meet the vendors and fishmongers but none of them were looking for any help. Dishevelled and demoralised, you've no sooner sat down on the ground near an alley with your stomach rumbling than a man grabs you from behind and drags you into the alley. "I could hear your stomach rumbling," he whips out his cock. "I have something to fill your belly."

It was all over within two minutes, your jaw hurt but at least you had a warm meal. He fishes in his pocket for some change and drops a couple of caps on the ground in front of you. "If you want any more work, we always need help on the Lady Marie."
>>
Rolled 140 (1d1000)

>>466696
Jack grimaced, if he wasn't so hungry he would have killed that man without a second thought... At least no one will know of this.

And now he knew what the currency for this shithole was. Stupid fucking caps.

I suppose I should find a real job now... This time he kept his hand close to his holster, ready to pull out his gun if anyone tried anything.

Jack>Perception

>10mm Pistol (30 rounds), Hunting Rifle Scoped (29 rounds), RadX, 13 Bottle caps.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>466696
"Sounds like this mission was an explosive success!"

Guide them back to university while trying to befriend Killan(also let's ask Killan what they had found and why they blew up the vault)

Jay Faewks>Charisma
.44 (23 shots) as of now

3 charisma points
1 perception point
>>
Rolled 451 (1d1000)

>>466696
"Fellas these are not donations...now hand them back" said Henry as he fingered his holster

Henry>Charisma intimidate

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
>>466716
>+2 Perception
The taste of that sea man's semen was still swimming around in your mouth when Sparks grabbed your shoulders from behind and hustled you into a quiet corner. "I was in the City Hall, decided to take a peak around their computer systems and files..." He looks around to make sure nobody can hear him. "Dude, there's reports of a fucking warship in a military base south of here. The base was overrun with ghouls but nobody except us and the Governor's council knows about it. They were planning on launching an attack on the base to reclaim it but they don't have the manpower... I think we could take it. If it's anything like those pre-war cruisers, it's probably automated." Jack smiles. "We should head down there. Fuck the jobs, we'll live like kings."

>>466718
"Wasn't he Vault we blew up, it was one of the walls. Vault-Tec are known for having hidden compartments throughout their facilities... We found what it looks like, computer parts and a radio."

>>466725
You reach for your pistol and realise it's not there. You try to play it off but one of the men realises what you were intending and pulls out his combat knife, driving it into your gut. You keel over, surely they have some stimpaks around?
>>
Rolled 415 (1d1000)

>>466746
Ghouls huh? What the fuck are they? Jack shook the thoughts out of his head, it didn't matter what they were, what mattered was their plan. "Aye... count me in, me and you? They won't stand a chance, we will wipe the floor with them."

Jack>Charm

>Perception: 9
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>466746
"Interesting...anyways let's head back to the university building. I have a reward to claim."
Travel to the BOS base
(Rolling luck for encounters)

Jay Faewks>Luck

.44 (23 shots) as of now

3 charisma points
1 perception point
>>
Rolled 945 (1d1000)

>>466746
"O WONT YOU HELP ME SAINT BILLY DICKCHEESE PLEASE LORD AAAGGGHHH I JUST CANT CONTROL MY FEET"

Henry>Luck/pray violently

>Henry Eastwayne

>Strength 3
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>>
>>466764
Sparks nods. "It's a day's walk from here, but if we can get a ship or a fishing trawler we could be there within a few hours."

>>466765
Unfortunately your luck seems to be neither good nor bad, you don't encounter anything on your way back - enemy or treasure :(

The Knight Captain is waiting inside. Someone must have sent word of your success ahead, because he had an entire team assembled to start combing through your haul and to put the radio together. "The radio was the most important part of this operation. I will contact southern HQ." Jormund stalks off to his quarters, his power armour clunking into the marble floor as he walks.

An Initiate brings you a bag full of goodies as reward for your help - four bottles of purified water, three cans of spam, two stimpaks and something named Rad-X.

>>466770
You felt the blood seeping from the wound slowly, your head dizzy and the lights growing faint. One moment you're staring at empty space and the next, Sextus is standing over you. "You were mortally wounded. I'm sorry. The least I can do for you is put you out of your misery." One of his men hands him a revolver. Your revolver. He points it at your face, the last thing in this world you see is the flash.

>[DEAD]
>>
>>466821
"Sounds like a plan." Jack nodded his head and began to look for a boat with Sparks.

Jack>Perception

>>
Rolled 906 (1d1000)

>>466832
>>
>>466821
Ask around to see if anyone knows of a nearby settlement.
Jay Faewks
.44 (23 shots) as of now

3 charisma points
1 perception point
>>
>>466832
The boat took a while to find but you managed to find someone who was travelling to a minor settlement out south with a haul of fish. It was cramped and smelly, but it was faster than walking.

Roll to see what you find along the way

>>466855
Most people seem to ignore you, but one of the newer Initiates tells you about a couple of settlements to the west of them. The Confederates had a few men at the old US Post Office due west, but if you followed the river south-west you'd find the National Aquarium Centre where a band of fighters had taken up residence in recent years.
>>
Rolled 420 (1d1000)

>>466901
Rolling for the memory of Henry Eastwayne and Billy Dickcheese, may they rest in piece.

>>
>>466917
Jack>Luck
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>466901
Well time head out.

Follow the river and head towards the aquarium.

(Luck roll for encounters)
Jay Faewks>Luck
.44 (23 shots) as of now

3 charisma points
1 perception point
>>
I'm going to put the game on hold for today since there's only 2 players now. I'll host tomorrow at the same time, hopefully we get a few more players next time.

>>466917
>+1 luck
>+1 agility
>-6 .308 rounds
>+ inventory (see list at bottom)

The trawler pulls up short of your destination, the captain could see smoke rising in the distance. "Looks like raiders or mutants must'a fucked them up something good. I ain't risking my men's lives going there. I'll drop you boys here."

You disembark the vessel and make your way down the coast. Some of the buildings are smoking, Sparks advocates going around and avoiding it but something compels you to move closer to the village.

Inside you can see five raiders loading crates onto a wagon with a brahmin attached to the front. Primitive, yet effective.

Your first round punches a hole in the neck of the man you think is in charge. The next three are dropped by shots to the torso. The last one fires off a burst in your direction but the rounds fall short. You send a round through his eye. The last man crouches behind the caravan, sheltered from your shots. Only his foot is in the open. Your squeeze the trigger and his toes explode in a shower of bone, blood and gristle. He falls, clutching at his non-existent toes, and your last round enters through his ear and exits at the back of his skull... In one ear, out the other.

After waiting a while to make sure nobody was left in the village, you make your way cautiously into the area, Sparks has his shotgun held high. The wagon is mostly empty crates but there's one locked box (rolled a 6+ to open) and another left open. Inside you find 40 caps, purified water, some kind of meat that looks like an enlarged cockroach, and three fragmentation grenades.

>>467010
As you trek a path you've tread three times already, you branch off south-west. You sip some of the water you were given, and continue making your way towards the aquarium. As you come close, you see a large flag hanging down one side, adorned with a golden trident.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.