[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Cathedral Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (13KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 309x163px
You are the captain of a 40K cruiser. Before I start giving you options, choose a name for the ship and the captain. Feel free to give other suggestions!
>>
The Defenestrator
>>
>>4637
Ship: Emperor's Most Sacred Epee

Captain: Jacques Castle William Tiberius Hornblower
>>
>>4649
Theres no windows in space for the ship to throw things out of.
>>
>>4656
I guess that works.
Captcha really likes storefronts.
>>
>>4657
There's a fairly big one next to Cadia, in a manner of speaking, no?
>>
You are captain Jacques Hornblower of the Emperor's Most Sacred Epee. Watchu wanna do?
>>
>>4678
Strictly speaking it's not a window.
>>
I'm lost.
This spaceship is way too huge and every hallway looks the same
>>
Fine I'll forge a narrative. An Ork ship falls out of warp 300 kilometers away. They have not spotted you.
>Attack the ship!
>Flee.
>Stay where you are and wait.
>>
>>4721
Thats why you leave trails of breadcrumbs.
>>
>>4725
Look at da little 'umie ship! Letz ram it!
>>
>>4733
Ok so we attack the Ork ship? While speeding forward to attack it, the ship spots you and it starts shooting.
>Ram the Ork ship!
>Shoot it from a distance.
>Flee.
>>
>>4731
I ate all the breadcrumps and now have the power to find the reactor room
>>
>>4750
Good we might need the engines for later.
>>
>>4749
Shoot from a distance!
Probably turn to get out of inevitable ramming speed
>>
>>4782
We shoot our cannons! The Ork ship explodes but escape pods are launching out of it and heading right toward you! Even when you turn they hit and your ship is boarded with Orks!
>I'm sure the crew can take care of it.
>Fight the Orks!
>Escape from the ship.
>>
>>4797
I override the bridge controles from the reactor room in order to power up our shields really fucking fast
>>
>>4797
Well, Captain Hornblower isn't the type to shy from a fight is he?
Fight the Orks! Show the troops how bitchin' I am.
>>
>>4809
Ok the flood of Orks is plugged but which option do you choose?
>>
>>4811
Ok, he personally fights the Orks.
>Fight the Orks near the guns.
>Fight the Orks nearing the reactor.
>>
>>4830
The reactor is our priority. It's not like we are shooting at stuff, but where there's one ork ship there are likely to be more
>>
>>4845
I'm in the reactor room, shitting my pants, but somewhat ready
>>
>>4845
You slaughter the Orks and take back the reactor. The orks have fortified the gun area with metal plates stuck together with dead grots.
>Flee, there may be more Orks coming.
>Fight, the Orks will mess something up.
>>
Bump. If 5000th pls come here.
>>
>>4864
Fight!
>>
>>4922
More Orks drop out of the Warp as you are fighting. When you are done your ship is getting blasted apart. You escape but barely. A planet is nearby and you cannot identify if it is Imperial or not.
>Land on the planet and hope there is a port to repair your ship.
>Avoid the planet and take a longer trip to another planet.
>>
>>4946
Against better judgement. Land.
>>
>>4995
I'll teach you what is better judgement! It was an abandoned planet. Though you still found supplies to service your ship.
>Stay there and camp.
>Leave.
>>
I wonder what >>>5000 was
>>
>>5013
Stay and camp, hopefully our reduced signal will obfuscate us from the Orks
(OP I need to travel home but i've saved the thread so I can get back to it. Delay in posts from me :) )
>>
>>5044
Ok.
>>
One of your crewmembers runs to you. "Captain Hornblower!", he shouted. The crewmember tells you that they recieved a weak radio signal from the barracks on the planet, telling them that there are survivors there and they saw your ship! They may have information on why the planet was abandoned.
>Stay at camp.
>Go to the source of the radio signal, the PDF barracks.
>>
im back
>>
>>8984
Im op but the color code thing isnt the same.
>>
File: tegaki.png (1KB, 400x400px)
tegaki.png
1KB, 400x400px
>>5102
>Go to the source of the radio signal, the PDF barracks. Let's fine-tune the fights, should we?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.