[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dead Have Risen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: zombie-t-shirts.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-t-shirts.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
You're awoken from your sleep by a loud knocking on your apartment door. You've been holed up here every since the emergency signals started broadcasting. Though you're still unsure as to the exact emergency, you do know that it has something to do with a mutated strain of rabies or something along that line.

The knocking grows louder and brings you back into reality. Maybe it's the government finally coming to the rescue, or perhaps it's something far more sinister.

Do you...
> Ask who's knocking at the door
> Shout violently for whoever it is to leave
> Open the door and see who it is
> Look out of the peephole.

(First quest, so please be gentle)
>>
Look out the peephole.
>>
>>46269
Open the door
>>
Shout violently
>>
You step closer towards the door, intending to look out of it but suddenly you hear a loud thud and the banging stops.

Inching closer to the peephole, you see no one outside of your door.

Perhaps it's time to leave your shelter with what little supplies you have left? Or you could of course reinforce your barricades and try to hold out until you receive help?

> Strengthen barricades and hole up
> Gather your gear and leave
>>
Strengthen barricades
>>
>>46333
Gather and leave, find hot bitches to bring with you
>>
>>46333
Inspect what supplies you have
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>46333
Strenghten fortifications. If supplies run out, make quick trips and loot your abandoned apartment complex.
>>
(Sorry for the infrequent update guys, I had to do something)

You decide to fortify your defenses, if you could even call them that at this point. Hopefully you'll manage to hold out until some help comes, if it does ever come.

You decide to take a quick check of your food and water. As of right now you have enough water for...
> 3 days
and enough food for...
> 6 days

Not much, but you should be able to make it last if you ration it out. In addition to your food and water, you have several available weapons should it ever come down to it. However you can only take one out at a time. You have a...
> Kitchen knife
> a small pistol which you've never actually fired
> and a baseball bat

Along with this you also have a few basic essentials such as...
> a map of the area
> a flint and steel
> a waterproof lighter
> a survival handbook
> a small portable radio

What do you want to do now that you've checked your inventory

> Go scavenging for more supplies
> Reinforce the door
> Listen to the radio
>>
>>46715

>Reinforce the door
>Listen to the radio

Why not both?
>>
You decide to listen to the radio and reinforce the door at the same time. However, the radio is just filled with more stories of gore and killings, so you quickly turn it off, favoring the silence.

After finishing reinforcing the door to the best of your ability, you decide to eat and drink for the day...

> 2 days of water
> 5 days of food

While lazing around your apartment, you swear you can hear some kind of crying coming from your neighbors room. Though the door is now barricaded, you can still probably use the fire escape to reach their window. It could be risky though.

What will you do?

> Investigate, someone could need our help, and we might get valuable supplies from it!

> They can fend for themselves, I've gotta worry about me
>>
>>46842
>> They can fend for themselves, I've gotta worry about me
I am sure they will be fiiine
>>
>>46842
Do we know our neighbors by name? If so
>Investigate
If not
>Their problem
>>
You decide to let whoever it is fend for themselves. After all, it is a dog eat dog world now. However, moments after you decide this you hear a blood curdling scream from the other side of the wall as well as what sounds like a struggle.

You put your hands over your ears and try to tune it out. Eventually the screams subside and you're left in complete silence. On that not you choose that this would be a good time to go to bed, not wanting to spend another moment awake. But how long will you sleep?

> 12 hours; just to keep myself well rested
> 6 hours; not too short, not too long
> 2 hours; I have to be wary in case whatever attacked my neighbor comes for me.
>>
>>46936
We were a recluse before the apocalypse so we don't know anyone's name. However, we do know that he was a veteran with a kid. And a cop lives on the other side of us.
>>
>>46938
>6
Defenses give us a bit of leeway, but now half-a-day leeway
>>
>>46948
>Was
Feels bad, even in dog eat dog world
>>
>>46938
>> 6 hours; not too short, not too long
>>
You decide to only sleep for 6 hours. Good thing too because you awake to the sounds of a loud banging on your door. This time much louder and definitely seems like more than one person. Could this finally be the government coming to rescue you? Unfortunately because of your shabby barricades you can no longer look out of the peephole? What should you do?

> Move the barricades and open the door
> Call out to see who's there
> Pretend to not be home
>>
>>47019

Could we go to the second floor and try to peek out a window or something?

Even if we don't have direct view of the doorway we might see who it is
>>
>>47034
We're on the top floor of a five story building right now
>>
>>47072

Never mind then. Pretend not to be home.

If it was really the government, you'd hear shouting or trucks, right?
>>
>>47019
> Pretend to not be home
>>
>>47019
Quickly acquire weapon. I doubt the Feds would bang on w/o shouting
>>
How much ammo do we have for the pistol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.