[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: High Voltage 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: HIGH VOLTAGE.png (416KB, 691x424px) Image search: [Google]
HIGH VOLTAGE.png
416KB, 691x424px
The year is 1942. You are a US Marine Raider on the island of Guadalcanal.
Your name is Johann Joestar, age 19.
You are part of a ragtag squad of with another Raider, Angus Young . You are tasked with causing disorganization within the Japanese forces after being airdropped behind enemy lines.
Some might call this a suicide mission, but you don't intend to go down without a fight.

>Archive
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=High+Voltage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Your posing skills startle the tank's crew for just long enough that you and Angus can escape into the tall grass.

To your misfortune, the tank follows you into the grass.

You should have a minute or two to hatch a plan with Angus, before the tank zeroes in on your location...

>Attempt to board the tank
>Use your stand
>Have Angus use his stand
>Continue to flee
>Other/Write-In
>>
>>460964
What is our standu powa?
>>
>>460964
>Have Angus use his stand
>>
>>460973
[Thunderstruck]- a stand that uses electrolysis,

Which is useful considering that the jungle is wet.

Kinda like KQ, but the explosions require outside assistance, and are more airbursty then fiery ball of death.
>>
File: Starship Trooper 1.jpg (240KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Starship Trooper 1.jpg
240KB, 900x600px
>>460964
You and Angus decide to use his stand for extra cover, and to get the drop on the tank.

You toss him a grenade, and he moves through the fog so that he's on top of the tank, before busting the engine compartment's lock with a shot from his rifle.

He opens it, tosses the grenade inside, and moves back to you.

>Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>461648
the gods are with me
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d10)

>>461648
Wait.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>461648
Fuck
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>461648
>>
File: Type 97 Tank.jpg (34KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
Type 97 Tank.jpg
34KB, 500x295px
>>461648
The grenade goes off, but the tank keeps rolling forward, red smoke coming out of the engine compartment.

"Shit! I gave you a smoke grenade!" you exclaim.

You both continue running from the tank, shots whipping past you and knocking dirt, mud, and plant matter into the air.

Time for Plan B...

>Work together with your stands to take down the tank
>Take it on yourself
>Continue to run
>Other/Write-In
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>461719
SUDDENLY A WILD STAND USER APPEARS: [WE WUZ KANGS]
>>
>>461719
>work together
>>
I'll post again Saturday evening. In this thread still.
>>
File: winterwar 2.webm (3MB, 702x476px) Image search: [Google]
winterwar 2.webm
3MB, 702x476px
>>461719
take a log and jam it into the tracks!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.