[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improvaizen Quest: The Final Kubo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

File: 1418349747326s.jpg (9KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418349747326s.jpg
9KB, 225x250px
Improvaizen Quest: Final Book

"So here's the story so far, tell me when it sounds familiar."

Your Sosuke Aizen. You decide to travel back in time before your big weekend with your wife/paramour/queen Aintza in order to advance your cause. You haven't had a break or a real vacation in over a hundred years. Along the way you meet a Japanese sun goddess and a drunk vanilla mortal who happened to stumble on to a powerful artifact. So along with your best friend Kaname, Death and Lucifer morningstar- you decide to travel back in time to Greece for fun, dragging along your drunk human for whatever machinations you planned. What you hadn't planned on was that I had been here before at this place that you planned to visit, or that I was hoping you would come here so we could finish this." Tengri of the Eternal Blue says.

"Yeah that sounds about right. Save one thing."

You say. You are Sosuke Aizen. Things aren't going as planned. Especially not for Tengri. Not if you have any say.

For anyone. Especially not Tengri.

But let's take a step back for a second. There are some details you probably want to go over.
>>
Finale is a go!

I am hype.
>>
>>459329
>>459329
It's time. Let's try not to screw up everything forever and put Tengri in the ground before he can pull off any more of his bullshit.

Testing the waters.
>>
It begins
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>459349
>Correct dice usage edition.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>459351
Believe Bishop
>>
File: 1418419345482.jpg (148KB, 900x656px) Image search: [Google]
1418419345482.jpg
148KB, 900x656px
15 Minutes Ago:

"Excuse me Sosuke, I have some business to take care of here first." Death says causing you and Kaname to stop outside the seedy bar in this seedy town. "Oh what business old friend?" You ask death. "I cannot do it without your authorization. You see this night is something special for this one." He says shaking the drunk man. "Is it my birthday?" He says as if he somehow magically downed more booze in the time that it took him to get out of the bar. "No." Death says. You look at Kaname who is a bit taken back by the overwhelming stench of the area. "Honestly Sosuke if it gets him away and clean before we go back any further I would appreciate it." Kaname says.

You stop. "May I ask why?" You ask Death who looks over to Lucifer. "You told us, to tell you, to not let you ask why. Time travel convolutes things. However you assured us to assure you that it's in your own best interest to not know why as it would probably damage the space time continuum according to yours and kisukes research on the subject. Or create a null expanse field." Lucifer says. "But we were to tell you that this is your decision." Death says.

"How long will it take?" You ask.

"To you it will be almost instantaneous." Death says. "For him, he spends a little more time." Death explains.
>>
>>459358
You have a decision Sosuke Aizen.

Choose one and just one

> Let the drunk go with death for a short while
> Leave now.
>>
>>459365
>> Let the drunk go with death for a short while
>>
>>459358
>> Let the drunk go with death for a short while
I feel compelled.
>>
Let the drunk go with death
>>
File: 1434219067123.jpg (20KB, 428x232px) Image search: [Google]
1434219067123.jpg
20KB, 428x232px
Oh my goodness. I almost forgot to do something! I guess it couldn't be improvaizen without a cryptic roll for something.

Roll me a d100
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>459385
Cryptic roll you say? How does RNG feel about it?
>>
>>459388
With those rolls buddy, this gonna be good.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>459365
>Let the drunk go with death for a short while
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>459385
been awhile
>>
Rollan
>>
File: Playing god.jpg (45KB, 594x383px) Image search: [Google]
Playing god.jpg
45KB, 594x383px
>>459402
>>459400
>>459388
*Sweating intensifies*
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
Good thing y'all have a re-roll or two!
Unless this is one you wanted to fail.

Decisions decisions.
>>
IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH WHAT THE DUCK MOBILE
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>459385
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>459410
That actually triggers the force of will re-roll on my end.
>>
FUCK YOU 4CHINS
>>
>>459407
I dunno, if this is a roll to see how well we hold our liquer with death, I kinda wanna fail to see what shenanigans happens.
>>
Mobile rollan does not work
>>
>>459415
Kubo strikes in the night.

Well y'all got the roll. Do you wish to keep it?
>>
File: Nope to maximum.jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Nope to maximum.jpg
11KB, 260x194px
>>459415
Oh god he took all of this Hiatus time to reverse the luck flow. OH GOD THE HORROR

Quick! Sacrifice the emergency virgins!
>>
>>459421
...What does Kubo want us to do Senpai?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>459423
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY RNG

1 Keep it

2 Throw Tamans roll away
>>
>>459422
actually the luck is in your guys favor.
>>
>taman having luck
TRIGGERED
>>
>>459433
If Kubo wills it Senpai
>>
Testing, testing
>>
>>459438
I only have luck when it favors you guys sadly...

"Yes of course death." You say as death takes the man with him.

Then you notice something. Something you didn't notice before because he was holding that Simaril. He is not a normal human--

He has spiritual pressure, a strange form. You have heard of these beings before. He is a fullbringer. And there is another one nearby. Both of their powers are pretty strong- as far their fullbrings, or whatever they are called, are concerned.

As death takes him away you notice something else in the way he moves.

He wasn't that drunk. He wasn't even drunk. It was an all act. And he disappears with death.

"That son-of-a" You say aloud and lucifer and kaname turn to you. "He wasn't even drunk." You say and Kaname raises an eyebrow. "Sosuke, I am blind, and I could see how drunk he was." Kaname says causing lucifer to chuckle as death appears again with the man. Who appears even more drunk thank before.

"Alrighty mister magic man. Let's go back in time! Can I stop by my car and get something real quick though?" He asks.

>Sure
>No
> Roll to unlock box
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>459454
>Roll to unlock box
Always Kubo Forever
>>
BOX
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>459454
>> Roll to unlock box
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>459454
Kubo works in mysterious ways
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>459454
>Box

It's so necessary IT'S ALMOST RAILROADING.

Give me that box, i need it.
>>
>>459454
>>459490
indeed my son
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>459454
Maybe just once don't press the vig red button
>> NO
>>
>>459490
>Inb4 it was a Tsukishima power play
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>459499
kek
>>
File: 23147932794.jpg (14KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
23147932794.jpg
14KB, 296x170px
>>459458
This unlocks it.
>>459491
This upgrades it
>>459504
Another upgrade.
>[MYSTERY BOX WITH 'THE HEART' FULL OF SOUL]

"Of course new friend." You say. "But first one thing." You say. "Sure Bill, as long as Ted over there stops staring at me with his shades." The man says. "I am blind." He says. "I am legally." The man says before vomitting and quickly reaching into his car.

"Why are you acting drunk." You ask.
The man instantly appears much more sober.
"It works better this way." He said pulling out a bag.

"What about your friend?"

"My buddy is fine. If everything that you say is true you don't have to worry about him." The man says.

You observe him. He is no real threat to you, and his friend doesn't seem like anything you couldn't handle.

"Fine. Let's go to Greece then." You say as the man drinks from a flask with a peculiar logo on it. "Alright, I am game." He says. "Now how does this--"

And a few moments later after Kaname states 'he can taste the color green' you are at Greece. But the reiatsu is all wrong. Everything is wrong.

"Welcome Aizen Sosuke." A voice says off in the distance. Which breaks up the mans attempt singing some sort of drunken song. Actually it doesn't but you wish it did because it is so horrible.

"Who welcomes me so to such a wonderful place?" You ask.

"Tengri, The Eternal Blue Sky." The voice says.
"So Auspicious of you to join me on the day that I also arranged for an ambush for my other enemy. Sadly he hasn't arrived yet." He says.

"But go on ahead take time to grasp your surroundings. It will be quite revealing I assure you." Tengri's disembodied voice says.

TIme to make some rolls.
Roll me 3 d100
>>
Rolled 87, 13, 70 = 170 (3d100)

>>459523
>>
Rolled 13, 76, 17 = 106 (3d100)

>>459523
Kubo wills it
>>
Rolled 14, 91, 25 = 130 (3d100)

>>459523
Welp
>>
>>459523
autobots roll out.
>>
>>459523
hmm
>>
Rolled 62, 59, 52 = 173 (3d100)

>>459523
>>
File: giphy.gif (601KB, 291x386px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
601KB, 291x386px
>>459533
>>459540
>>459542
>>459550

Yeah- we're almost caught up now. This part would have been almost confusing, but after all you're Sosuke Aizen.

First thing- The singing. That is not normal singing. Whatever Fullbring magic nonesense he is using, it is doing something. Well he did something before he vomited, which if your sharp eyes are still as sharp as they are the second you figured out how to heal them, there is a somewhat serious amount of blood in it if this happens often. It looks like a human sickness.

Then there is the magic around the area. It's a lock down spell. The area is magically sealed. It's a trap- namely that there is no way- even you could get out even throwing around all the reiatsu you could.

And finally, it's Tengri. Yep. It's most certainly Tengri, and you can identify all of his commanders. And your pretty sure his golden horde. But what disturbs you is you sense other reiatsu that is cloaked, and it's powerful. whatever is hiding it, is making it so you can't identify it.

"Well isn't this interesting." You say and Kaname nods. "I can sense it too Sosuke." He says. And what's worse is you probably didn't sense it, but--"

Then you sense it too. It's you. A mirror duplicate of you. It's an identical copy. Everything except Jikan Kiba is copied. It is for all intent and purpose- You. It doesn't feel as strong, at least at the moment, but you know that is something that can change quickly.

"How rude of them." You say aloud in a very displeased tone. "Even more rude, note that there are several imperfections in it." Kaname says. You sense it. They intentionally made the copy not as good looking. It's a mockery.

Tengri is literally mocking your face.

"Uh Aizen, the ground is cracking and floating from your angered reiatsu." Lucifer says. "And the newbie is vomiting again." Kaname says.

You dial back your anger.

Roll 1 d100
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>459623
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>459623
Do not mock the Aizen, the Aizen is not a toy.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>459623
RNG plz.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>459623
Kubo protect us

>>459640
What is this? Pray to Kubo
>>
>>459640
pfft.
>>
>>459640
Oh
My.
This trips force of will.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

Force of Will.

Also I am taking a quick respite. I will be right back.
>>
File: 1234351.gif (594KB, 292x230px) Image search: [Google]
1234351.gif
594KB, 292x230px
Okay.

So you have some options!

You can charge the roll up, or you can let the roll slide.
>>
>>459685
Charge it like Static shock man
>>
>>459685
Let's charge it
>>
>>459685
CHAAAAAAARGE!
>>
File: 2841912342.jpg (9KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
2841912342.jpg
9KB, 208x242px
Charged it up with your failed rolls to crit it. For free as a return gift.
You calm down. You exhale and inhale. "So Lucifer, Death do we have any options on your guys end?" You ask. "No we are pretty much locked in too." Death says. Lucifer stops everything and falls to the ground

"She is here." He says in a tone you haven't heard out of Lucifer. "OF COURSE THIS IS HOW THE RIDE WOULD TURN OUT." Lucifer shouts out. He then points at the mortal. "I BLAME YOU ASSHOLE!" He says causing Kaname to smirk. "Who is here Lucifer."

"She isn't here yet. But a shadow is cast wherever she is." He says. "Whenever she is."

"Lucifer you are acting paranoid." You say.

"The Darkness." He says.

"Like the one with the Gazebo in it." The fullbringer says. "You know damn well the words I say." Lucifer says and the mortal shakes his head. "So the literal darkness." He says.

Then you realize what he means by The Darkness. The UR Darkness. The in the beginning darkness. The actual proper thing Ahura Mazda Fights. The things the outsiders quake from. The First. The Void. The Abyss. The Darkness.

"So we must fight the first of Titans, the prior, and the thing that the light parted." You say and Lucifer lets out a loud and obvious "YES." Causing death, a skeleton, to whistle. "Well I am glad we picked up someone with a Simaril." Death says.

"She has to be summoned first. I know the ritual. Aizen, you are not going to like one of the components." Lucifer says.

"Which is?" You ask in a curious tone.

"Oh no need for me to hide it from you." The Disembodied voice says.

"The reagents for it are one goddess that was, one goddess that is, and one goddess that never should be with a pure hearted virgin quincy and bount mother." Tengri says.

"Oh and it needs to be done on a hallowed mountain during a solar eclipse." The voice says.

>> Roll me 3 d100

>>Choose a box

>> Mysterious Box Full of horrible horrible kichi
>> Mystery Black Box of Onyx
>> Mystery Aluminum Box
>> Box full of asswhooping, mystery, and tacos
>> Kubo lock box
>>
Rolled 58, 56, 26 = 140 (3d100)

>>459744
>Kubo lock box
For Kubo
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>459744
>>> Mysterious Box Full of horrible horrible kichi
>>
Rolled 20, 50, 62 = 132 (3d100)

>>459744
>>> Box full of asswhooping, mystery, and tacos
>>
Rolled 45, 75, 82 = 202 (3d100)

>>459766
shit didnt read 3 so
>>
Rolled 7, 63, 84 = 154 (3d100)

>>459744
>Box full of asswhooping, mystery, and tacos
I love all three of these things!
>>
Rolled 72, 41, 92 = 205 (3d100)

>>459744
>>> Mysterious Box Full of horrible horrible kichi
Go for it

Let's see how my rolls are
>>
File: d88.png (202KB, 436x550px) Image search: [Google]
d88.png
202KB, 436x550px
It looks like we have a tie. I can write both if there is enough interest for it. Ad we have appropriate rolls.
>>
File: 859358_o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
859358_o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Eh. I have to work tomorrow, so I will just offer both boxes.

>> COMBO BOX

You hit the ground. Hard. It cracks the earth and shocks the mountain.

"Woe upon those who use divinity as arrogance and those who would deny me. Woe upon thee." You say as what looks like a large fighting force attacks you as you utter the incantations drawing all the reishi around you.

"MOVE!" Kaname says pulling everyone back.

" Hadō #99. Goryūtenmetsu " The five dragons of destructive fire, something you rarely use rend Mount Olympus asunder. Killing whatever was charging at you.

Another appears next to you from outside.

"Nice Kido." The man, wearing a hood says. "But sadly, the area still counts as a mountain." He says.

"Damn." You say. "Who are you." You ask and the man lifts back his hood, revealing his appearance is hauntingly similar to you. "I am Shuske Aizen, but to this asshole on the mountain I am Prester John. I came here to help stop him." He says.

Then the human starts laughing as Tengri comes down off the mountain.

He is not as tall as you thought a Mongolian Sky God would be.

The fullbringer is singing again. It sounds like a drunk irish shanty. Or something.

"Well Done Sosuke Aizen." He says. "But sadly the field around my ritual ground protected the tip of the mountain from kido." He says.

"But don't worry." He says walking towards you. "You will get to see some true magic today. Just tell me when this sounds familiar.

--

And here we are now.

"One thing." You say causing Tengri to look at you.

"He is no normal human." You say and the Fullbringer smiles.

"Far from it." The fullbringer says. "But I mostly specialize in certain attacks. I am just a lowly full bringer with a minor talent." He says smiling. "My Fullbring is named Extreme ways." He says.

"Extreme Ways?" Tengri asks.

"Extreme ways allows me to do other things that might normally be impossible, including seeing unseen magic. And well, your magic, while quite powerful tengri, is awfully specific." He says his grin growing large. "And I know a certain type of magic that can alter spells, but only by a few words." He says.

Tengri looks shocked. "And you just now noticed that you can't call in any reinforcements and you are stuck in the rat trap too." The Fullbringer says. "You are still locked in time." Tengri says nervously.

"Well, you see- Aizen over here allowed for me to visit my Late Girlfriend before she died." The Fullbringer says. "It was very nice of him. I had a nice night and picked up a few things." He says. "You see, my girlfriend was an experimental scientist, in particular a futurist. And her only break through was what you would call a pseudo time machine." He says putting down a device over the puddle of vomit and blood. And a bright light springs up "It really only works one way-- It can only go back and forth to points where they are deployed." He says smirking.

Roll 3d100
>>
>>459894

>>
Trivia Time Bonus!

If you can successfully guess who will be first time traveler, you get a free 100 crit!
>>
Rolled 81, 61, 62 = 204 (3d100)

>>459894
rolling

>>459900
Gin?
>>
>>459911
Close. Gin was the initial helper of bleach quest, who was the helper of improvaizen?
>>
>>459918
Our djinn themed Waifu Aintza?
>>
>>459919
You haven't met them yet. You may have to check the archives and y'all got one guess left.
>>
>>459925
Also

>Twitter riddle
Uh, CIA?
>>
>>459918
Tsukishima was the helper right? (I knew this i was kill)
>>
>>459944
Check Dem Dubs and correct answer from cell anon.
>>459948
Oh boy another good answer.

You might want to make another roll.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>459955
Double dubs, furthermore, I'm hoping RNG is kind, specifically to me, as in right now, as per this roll. Please.
>>
>>459959
3d100 cell
>>
>>459959
Oh fuck....
With the 100 and the 96 already even if he messed up with >>459911
We are looking at stupid fucking crit things again. Like Gin Quest stupid fucking crit tricks.
>>
File: Always bet on Kubo.jpg (12KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Always bet on Kubo.jpg
12KB, 212x238px
>>459980
Keep the crit train rolling, Praising RNG for the 96.
>>
>>459983
roll your other 2 dice man
>>
>>459983
You still need to roll one dice because of the included 100.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>459985
Oh.

FFFF.

Welp, hoping for the best then.
>>
File: ouroldbuddy.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ouroldbuddy.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
A tall thin man walks out of the portal created. "You see, I could only call upon the help of someone who could do this right." The man says. "And I couldn't turn down the opportunity to help my old pal Aizen." The man says as he steps through.

"You see. My friend here he has a much cooler ability." The Fullbringer says as he and the other Taller fullbringer exchange a hug. He then suddenly runs across the grounds hitting it with a sword along the ground drawing patterns. As this goes on the drunken fullbringer, who still hasn't introduced or his friend properly, ignites several lights into the sky as several other fullbringers exit the portals.

"You see Tengri Tsukishima over here is able to alter the memory of objects and people allowing for these portals to open, and I-- well I already told you about my fullbring. My magic, well, I used my magic to alter the spell that was cast for the sacrifice to summon the darkness by changing a solar eclipse to a lunar eclipse. Which by the way won't even be possible until eight hours from now. And also I altered your blocking spell to only allow MY ALLIES in. Not yours." He says. "And technically, any ally of Sosuke Aizen, is an Ally of mine." He says as Tsukishima makes a weird pffffft noise.

And suddenly you feel a storm of portal reiatsu as Tengri looks angrily at your small group. "Well, this is going to be fun." The younger version of your grandfather says. "You forget boy I have one million men strong of my golden horde!" Tengri says. Causing the fullbringer to smile wildly. "Oh. I know. I accounted for that." He says looking over to the lanky fullbringer who tosses a large peice of luggage.

As the drunken fullbringer opens it he starts laughing like a maniac. "Good job Buddy!" He says causing Tsukishima to shake his head. The other fullbringer pulls out what looks like a very large rifle and several magazines and a few boxes of ammo. "Oh I think I will be just fine with any golden horde soldier who send my way." He says pulling out another gun, which looks like something you have seen before in Russia a long time ago. A sawed off rifle?
"What is this?" You ask. "Oh. It's a four bore rifle. With special bullets. That are infused with kido. Kido that you and a few others put in." He says. "I don't remember doing such a thing." You say. "Technically you haven't done it yet." He says. "What is your name?" You ask and he smiles back. "You don't get it yet." He says. "His name is Taman!" Tsukishima says causing 'Taman' to leer at him. "We aren't supposed to do that bit joke yet!" 'Taman' says. "Well if I didn't some other asshole would." Causing Lucifer to chuckle.

Roll me 1d100.
>>
>>460021
I am going to wrap up for the night pretty soon. I have work tomorrow and will likely be mandated. We will continue on this one so long as it stays alive. Though there is a definite stopping point.

Also forgot

Pick one
>> Talk to the young version of Gramps.
>> Talk to 'Taman'
>> Talk to Tsukishima
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>460024
>>> Talk to 'Taman'
Christ It's meta, but i need to see where it leads.
>>
>>460024
I honestly can't turn down talking to our oldest ally and friend Tsukishima.
>>
File: 1444675274543.gif (187KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1444675274543.gif
187KB, 638x638px
>>460027
Since you are the only one and I am about to shut down for the night--

"So is your name actually"

"NOPE." The Fullbringer says.

"So what is it?" You ask. "Ha ha, nope." He responds back. "You know not introducing yourself is terribly rude." You say to him as he continues to adjust a sort of firing position from the ground. "It's better this way, also some people have power if they know your name. For all purposes just call me Roger." He says.

"Roger." You say to him and he chuckles. "Yes." He says causing you to give a skeptical glance. "Why are you helping me in this, why are you doing any of this?" you says as a female fullbringer runs up to him.

"Look, I am not going to go into the details, but the less you know about me the better, and you actually did a kindness to me allowing me to see my lady friend before she died." He says. "So for this gig, I am your ally. I also hate tengri as much as you." He says. "So do me a favor, and don't be an ass to me in the future." He says

You give him a nod. "Fine." You respond.

So you go talk to Tsukishima.

"Thank you for helping." You say as you hear the portal magic buzzing around you. "Thank you for getting him off his ass." He says. "Alright, I will ask this once, is he always this difficult?" You ask Tsukishima. "He is impossible. He is so freaking stubborn my fullbring doesn't even work on him. Granted he has made all the fullbringers cool toys ever since what happened to Ginjo. He has tried to help us find a place in the world again." He says sipping on, what looks like some hot tea. "May I have some, I haven't had any good tea in ages." You ask and he nods and pours it into a cup for you.

(Tsu-Sans Balance Blend: Crit range reduced by 10, rolls increased by 10 currency increased by 10)

"Just don't ever drink from that flask." He says pointing to 'Roger' "Why?" you ask. "He has some weird sickness. It's not contagious, or at least I hope not." He says as Kaname, Lucifer, Death and gramps gather about you.

"What's the game plan Sosuke?" Kaname asks. As he does you hear Tengris horn for the charge. Your grandfather slams the strange cross walking stick spear to the ground raising up an army from the ground. You hear the sounds of different types of portals opening behind you.

"Well Sosuke?"

>Write in. No seriously I am going to let you devise your own strategy to deal with this. I will also tell you what reinforcements will arrive very soon and in what order.
>>
Alright so deployment order unless you guys roll well.

Aizen: Gramps + Ground Army + Fullbringers
Tengri: Golden Horde

Aizen Team: Royal Guard + Rikishi
+ Roll for Asguard

Tengri: Lieutenants.

Aizen Team: Soul Society, non vizard +Rangiku and Special Forces Team
+ Roll for Ahura Mazda
Tengri: Captains and Khans

Aizen: Soul Society Elite Vizards + Gin and his team
Aizen: Your mythical Hybrid Zaraki bomb.
Aizen: Espada
Aizen: Punal Force

Tengri: Mirror Aizen, Ghengis, Gesar
Aizen: Strawberry Team + Hat and Clogs

If you roll well you deploy another one ahead of schedule.

Additionally! Further chapters in this book will allow you to play as other characters. If you do so, it will cut back to aizen occasionally, and you will gain additional bonuses for the perspective switch.

Finally: 'Roger' acts as crowd control, and is basically someone that is thrown at random problem sets that may arise. So basically if you start rolling poorly and bad things happen, you can use Roger to act as close fire support.

Now I need to get some sleep before work tomorrow. I will publish your first deployment in the morning.

The next chapter of improvaizen starts next week, and may be a different character than Aizen for some of it.

Also I will be putting the improved and better character sheets up next week. I do not think we will have to use them yet. If we do I will let you know.
>>
Additionally, I keep forgetting this, I will be using actual battle strategy and tactics for Tengris army. Tengri doesn't suck at warfare. He also has Ishtar as a captain. Yes she is back. I am also going to help you guys if you need it, but not tonight as I need sleep.

You have devise how to deal with the horde charging you, and you can also change deployment order for your side. I can also alter mine. But I probably won't seeing as I am lazy and tired.
>>
>>460083
>Ishtar is back

>REMOVE

Time to go hardcore with planning for the next session. We should probably peek at our char sheet for useful info.
>>
Where are the rest of the threads? I can't find any since 31.
>>
>>460240
No idea, but look on plebs. This is the final arc because things I am getting back into writing.

So what do you all need me to do?
>>
I'm just hopping in to let y'all know that every time I see your dang OP image in the catalog it reminds me of someone I ERP with
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.