[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Comics Quest: Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

Welcome, true believers! To the tale of a man, a young man by the name of Peter Parker, but before we can begin our tale I must ask you one thing.

Who Is Peter Parker?
>>
>>458888
>Who Is Peter Parker?
The Evil Peter! Since getting his power, he stole, robbed, pranked and otherwise was a menace to society!
>>
please if the kind viewers would please roll me 1d20 I will need 6 rolls
>>
Peter Parker is all of us. He's that regular teenager who found himself saddled with great power, and in time came to learn that with great power comes something or other.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 = 6 (6d01)

>>458926
>>
>>458928
This.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>458888

This >>458928

Obligatory theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQXgg-71Cec
>>
Rolled 19, 18, 9, 20, 18, 12 = 96 (6d20)

>>458926
Rolling for power!
>>458928
>>458932
Noooooo! All those Spider Overlord plans, gone like the wind.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>458926

He browses /qst/ and plays in DC Comics Quest: Bat-man

Also he's a black weeb
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>458926
>>
>>458940
I need three more rolls or would you prefer i take these?
>>
>>458948
I'm fine accepting those, those are some pretty great rolls.
>>
>>458948
You can take those and to let others take part, you can exchange the 9 and 12 with a >>458941's 13 and >>458943's 14.
>>
>19, 18, 14 , 20, 18, 13
Please allocate these numbers to the stats given below.

>Strength
>Dexterity
>Constitution
>Intelligence
>Wisdom/Willpower
>Charisma
>>
>>458991
Strength 20
Dexterity 19
Charisma 18
Constitution 18
Pew pew pew!
>>
>>458991
20 to Intelligence, obviously.
Peter Parker's always been a genius.

19 to Dexterity, because spider.
18 to Charisma and Willpower, because he'll need it.

Then 14 to Constitution and 13 to Strength.
>>
>>458991
Hmm, I don't know whether to give the highest or the lowest score to Charisma. On the one hand, he's witty, on the other hand he's an awkward dork.

>Strength 18 (Spidey is crazy strong)
>Dex 20 (Spider senses give great reflexes)
>Con 18
>Intelligence 19 (Science nerd)
>Wisdom 13
>Charisma 14 (Because even his jokes are intentionally lame most of the time)
>>
>>458991

Strength 18
Dexterity 20
Constitution 18
Intelligence 19
Wisdom/Willpower 14
Charisma 13
>>
>>459018
Seconding this actually lol
>>
>>459018
Yeah, this seems good. Pretty much the same as what I was going for, I'll third it.
>>
Strength 18
Dexterity 20
Constitution 18
Intelligence 19
Wisdom/Willpower 14
Charisma 13
I'll just go ahead and confirm these as locked since we have so few players
>>
>>459012
This.
>>
Now that we have stats out of the way we now come to character choice

Each choice reflects who peter was and is right now

>Nerd: Peter loves studying and all forms of media, he doesn't have a lot of muscle, but his Speed and Intelligence more than compensate for that. Being a nerd turns Peters' natural +2 to intelligence into a +4 it also gives him a +2 to Dexterity skill checks. You receive a -2 to charisma rolls on those outside of your clique, but you receive a +3 to charisma rolls with other intellectuals

>Jock: Peter's a jock, more importantly, he's the running back for the football Team. Fast, Strong, and he's good with his hands. Peter receives a +1 to Constitution, +3 to Dexterity, and a +2 to Strength-based skill checks. As a jock, he is also given a +5 to charisma rolls on those a part of the Jock clique and a +1 to all other cliques, except nerds.
>>
>>459056
>Nerd

There has never, ever been a Jock Peter parker and I'd like to keep it that way.
>>
>Manipulator:
Peter knows what people want and knows exactly how to get it.
Peter is someone who doesn't do his own work, especially when someone else does it for him. Peter is given a +10 to all charisma based rolls, and can obtain any items that do not fall under illegal items from other students.

>Slacker: what it says on the tin. Peter doesn't apply himself in anything, but it's not because he's bad at everything. Peter receives double EXP and the ability to bank one critical.
>>
>>459068
>>Slacker: what it says on the tin. Peter doesn't apply himself in anything, but it's not because he's bad at everything. Peter receives double EXP and the ability to bank one critical.

Because he does nothing but play quests all day
>>
>>459056
>Nerd

There is no other way to play Peter.
>>
>>459056

>Nerd: Peter loves studying and all forms of media, he doesn't have a lot of muscle, but his Speed and Intelligence more than compensate for that. Being a nerd turns Peters' natural +2 to intelligence into a +4 it also gives him a +2 to Dexterity skill checks. You receive a -2 to charisma rolls on those outside of your clique, but you receive a +3 to charisma rolls with other intellectuals

Canon Spidey is a science geek: it fits him too well.
>>
nerd wins i'll get to work on the first story post
>>
File: OKSpidey.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
OKSpidey.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>459090

As soon as you said "true believers" I had a flashback to my childhood watching Spidey on The Electric Company. Kudos, Demi!
>>
>>459105
My favourite piece of trivia is that a lot of the Electric Company Spidey tales (including the one with THE WALL BROTHER) were written by Tom Whedon, the father of Joss.

Lots of nostalgia for those old goofy stories.
>>
Peter. Peter come on get up, you don't plan on spending the whole day in bed? Do you?
Five more minutes. Five more that's all you want!

You ain't fooling me, boy I know you're awake now get up for school! But it doesn't seem like Uncle Ben's going to let me. Yeesh Uncle Ben, you're worse than a room filled with alarm clocks!
Well, that may be, but with how heavy you sleep it'd take a rhino to wake you up.

Okay, okay I'm up I'll get dressed. Hurry up now wouldn't want to send ya off before getting something in your stomach. Uncle Ben closes the door behind him the time on the clock is 7:24 two whole hours before school starts, thanks, Uncle Ben.
>>
>>459189
You head downstairs and are immediately hit by the sweet smell of pancakes and salty bacon.
Oh sit down Peter breakfast will be done in a minute dear, I'm just waiting on the eggs now. Aunt May's cooking is always the best, no matter how bad things are at school they're worth it to come home at the end of the day for aunt may's cooking, and uncle Ben's words of encouragement. Two minutes later breakfast is served, and you all say a prayer you start going to town on your meal to the side of your vision you can see Uncle Ben has started reading the morning paper he doesn't seem to happy

>CONTINUE YOUR MEAL
>ASK IS SOMETHING WRONG
>HEAD TO SCHOOL
>SOMETHING ELSE (write in)
>>
>>459226
>CONTINUE YOUR MEAL
>ASK IS SOMETHING WRONG
Intermittent discussion
>>
>>459226

>CONTINUE YOUR MEAL
>ASK IS SOMETHING WRONG
>>
>>459226
>>CONTINUE YOUR MEAL
>>ASK IS SOMETHING WRONG

I know its a long shot but any chance we can eventually play hitman peter parker?
>>
>>459226
>CONTINUE YOUR MEAL
>ASK IS SOMETHING WRONG
>>
>>459226
Please use quotation marks.
Please.
>>
>>459226
>CONTINUE YOUR MEAL
>ASK IS SOMETHING WRONG

>>460037
This, please. It would also be nice if you used the convention of adding a line each time a different speaker begins talking. It really adds to the aesthetic.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.