[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sailing Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dWM3PoP.jpg (855KB, 1814x2419px) Image search: [Google]
dWM3PoP.jpg
855KB, 1814x2419px
AKA OP was too fucking stoned so he replied to another thread instead of creating a new one. yeah yeah

Sailing Quest

> char sheets and info here http://pastebin.com/UFvnucNz
> booty (inventory/special items/logistics/ship shit) this is updated with each master post http://pastebin.com/QSJFiVQ2
> rough use of d20 modern bois
> update daily hopefully
> CYOA-esque; dubs gives you good shit

Alright guys. Sailing Quest! You are an unlucky fuck with five other unlucky sailors and a pretty ship (Hans Christian 41t to be exact; pictured) that you got for a pretty penny. You're no longer trapped in your boring, soul draining office job. You did it, really: you bought a boat, convinced five other lads to sail it with you, AND you came out of it debt free. Almost. Let's worry about that later, yeah fellas? d20 modern btw. yeah, I know I know

This is late 2015 and you just stopped by some random port in South California (LEL), mainly to bragfuck about your boat to family there. With that done, you quickly meet up with your crew to decide what is going to happen this year, and how much booze is going to take to survive it.

The group: an old insurance agent, a drop-out undergrad college kid, young dude who has taken up sailing for a while, a construction worker / carpenter, an ex-nurse, insurance agent's brother in law who is an alcoholic/druggie and can't keep a good job (shady af) -- don't ask. You guys can fight over the names.

Let's start this!

~

> (a) BIL jokes (you hope) that you guys can make some good booze funds if you want to send just a little bit of drugs up to Oregon. You hope he's joking -- that fuck. Who knows though? Maybe bug him more about it.

> (b) The college kid said we could maybe head to Brazil by the time the Olympics roll in. But do what? You're probably going to get robbed if anything over there.

> (c) Sanest suggestion comes from the sanest sailor on board: the young guy says that you have time to prepare for the races/regattas that happen this summer. Could win some money.

> (d) You were always prone to taking up jobs shipping shit for people. You get paid to sail around doing something safe-y. What else is there to lose? Maybe you can bug someone and see if anyone needs a job done.
>>
>>458755
>> (a) BIL jokes (you hope) that you guys can make some good booze funds if you want to send just a little bit of drugs up to Oregon. You hope he's joking -- that fuck. Who knows though? Maybe bug him more about it.
We Black Lagoon now.
>>
>>458755
> (a) BIL jokes (you hope) that you guys can make some good booze funds if you want to send just a little bit of drugs up to Oregon. You hope he's joking -- that fuck. Who knows though? Maybe bug him more about it.
>>
>>458755
>>> (a) BIL jokes (you hope) that you guys can make some good booze funds if you want to send just a little bit of drugs up to Oregon. You hope he's joking -- that fuck. Who knows though? Maybe bug him more about it.
Well with your little post I'll give this a try.
>>
>>458776

> We Black Lagoon now

> everyone b as fuck

Let's do this.

~

It's a nice night out. To Californians, it's "cold", especially by the water, but you're getting used to it. You and the crew were treated to a few nice cases of IPAs by one of the other yachts, and you guys mingled and partied a little bit for the night.

Your BIL comes to you, inebriated, and pulls on your shirt to right himself. "Hey, anon, wouldn't it be fucking crazy if we... if we were pirates, man? I know, I know, that's some kiddy shit and and... and shit, but you know if we do some of the lighter stuff we won't be runnin' no big risks you know? payouts lower than the legit smugglin', but I can deal. You a paranoid fuck, I know you won't let us caught"

You don't know if it's the booze and cigarettes talking, but you don't fucking laugh and walk away. You're intrigued. You've played it safe your whole life -- and he's right. You ARE a paranoid fuck. If it was you who was having the affair and not your wife, there was no way she would have known.

You mule the idea over and you two have a conversation about it. BIL lets you know that he could start up with old prescriptions, pills, stuff like that, and that that might be the best and safest bet. Low numbers at first, but he says once you guys sail up to the bay area he can get more and has a potential sale to do if you guys stop there first.

The next morning you sleep off a small hangover and you make sail for San Francisco.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d5)

The departure started a bit late the following day. The crew was alright. No vomitting -- we're all big bois here! It was a short sail to the Santa Barbara area, where your BIL promptly disappears and comes back with Ostrich jerky and a backpack full of pills. You resume course for a while.

1d5 chooses what happens. Also sorry for formatting errors I am at a [6] and normally lurk.

> (1) Nothing. It was a beautiful day to sail.
> (2) Birds. HOLY SHIT LOTS OF BIRDS.
> (3) It becomes windy and sails have issues.
> (4) Coast Guard visits. Get fucked.
> (5) Weird radio problems occur, and the college kid seems worried. Let's hope this isn't something big.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>458945
I'm sorry. I thought you meant that YOUR 1d5 would choose what happened. That's probably why no rolls came in.
>>
oop yeah. my bad. participants would roll and roll that pops up most = choice then I continue the tale
>>
if that doesn't work then first roll goes. dubs = auto.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d5)

>>458945
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>458945
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>458945
>>
Alright bois. Looks like a good lot of nothing happened. Will update in a bit!
>>
>>458755
That boat looks like it has a face.
>>
>>465520
Write the update you fag
>>
>>458755
What kind of sails do we have on board?
>>
Rolled 108 (1d111)

le test
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.