[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counselor Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 8

File: Kingdom.jpg (508KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom.jpg
508KB, 1920x1200px
The King is dead. Long live the King! Hopefully...

You are all part of the Royal Counsel of the Esuac'Tsol Kingdom, you were friend with the Old King, and loyal to him.
Unfortunaly his hour had come, and now his only Son and Heir, who's only 3 years old have ascended to the throne.
The Queen Mother who was supposed to become the regent was assassinated, but you all managed to keep the young King alive until now.
Your task as part of the Counsel, and duty to your Old Friend, is to keep the young King alive, and rule in his stead until he reach adulthood.
Will you be up to the task?

Everybody who want to join : pick a name so I can count the vote for each future decision.(Something along the line of "Wizardy the Court Wizard" or "Fighty the Lord Commander" is good, Counselor Ricky is OK too)
We'll start in about 30 minute
>>

Rules:
-Each turn is a Month in game
-Each Turn an Edict and an Education Policy is passed through vote.
-The Counsel Edict are Law in the Kingdom, and are Absolute, it will affect the Well-Being and Survability of the Kingdom.
-The Education Policy are what the young King will study during the next Month and will determine at the End if the King is Useful and Competent at all in anything.
-No Turn pass until an agreament is reached by the Consel member, they'll have time to Debate and can Change their vote on a whim.
-If Really too much time pass, and No Agreament can be reached, the Young and Inexperienced King will come and pick at Random(i.e: I'll Roll, and you'll have to deal with it.)
>>
>>457576
>>457588
I am here my people.

So how are we going to start this op? Just wing it?
>>
>>457593
I'll make a description of the current state of the Kingdom at each Turn, a few Proposition of Edict will be put, with alway the option to write in if anybody have an idea, be kinda like a Civ thread on that part, i just hope a bit of Roleplay can be added ^^
>>
>>457595
I feel you.
>>
>>457576
It is I the Court wizard had arrived.
>>
File: latest.jpg (55KB, 400x686px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
55KB, 400x686px
I've come to aid the young King!
>>
>>457604
Hi! wanna join?

Anyway, let's roll with our current counsel

The Current Counsel is Composed of:
-Grand Steward Harambe
-Court Wizard Bob
-Counsellor Bertram "The Necromancer"
>>
>>457607
The young king is thoroughly fucked with us at the helm
>>
The Kingdom is Weak, and on the verge of collapse, only the Capital is Safe.
The borders are being disputed with nearby Realm, none of which are Human (an Elf Empire, a Goblin Kingdom, 2 Dwarf Kingdom, and a Fae Kingdom), a Lot of Work is needed to build relationship with neighboring Country.
The Economy is mostly based on Farm, for lack of any other resources. The Royal Treasury is nearly empty.
The Army don't have a lot of Iron to work with. And the only magic school of the kingdom plead for more fund.
The Kingdom need a purpose.

The Counsel debate, What should they to?

>A Send an Ambassador to a Nearby Kingdom (1:Elf Empire;2:Goblin Kingdom;3:Dwarf Kingdom A ;4:Dwarf Kingdom B;5:Fae Kingdom)
>B Increase Taxes
>C Fund the Magic School
>D Send the Army at the Borders
>E Write In

For now the King is too young, no Education Policy are required. Let him be a Kid for now.
>>
>>457611
We should send an Ambassador to one of the dwarf kingdoms. We could make a Trade agreement to Trade food for superior ironworks such as Arms and Farm tools.
>>
>>457611
>A Send an Ambassador to a Nearby Kingdom (1:Elf Empire;2:Goblin Kingdom;3:Dwarf Kingdom A ;4:Dwarf Kingdom B;5:Fae Kingdom)
I believe it would be in the kingdoms best interests to secure a trade agreement with the dwarves to get their metal.
>>
>>457611
>C Fund the Magic School
>E build more farms and try too find more resources.
>>
>>457611
>sell all but the most precious treasures and artifacts in the Capitol under our control.
>raising taxes is for chumps
>demilitarize the levy leaving only the retinue intact
>if we can send ambassadors to all of them do it
>>457615
>>457616
>supporting

Also no, we can dictate what's happening in the lord's life aka how he plays. What environment he can be in etc. posting argument now.
>>
>>457621
It is widely known that being put in a shitty situation, preferably generations of such, will make people smarter. Additionally the reason why American schools are so bad is that they don't advance fast/no specialized education of any kind except private. We have the resources to shape this kid, so are we going to shelter him and make him stupid or let him frolick under secrecy so that he can experience the fullest childhood possible.
>>
>>457621
Just to adress the last part quickly, yes you can Interact with the young King, i was just saying that he don't have to go to "School" yet, but you can totally control other aspect of his life, like what he eat, if he live secluded, (i feel like you are going to drive him mad, poor boy)
>>
>>457626
Thanks my nigga, preciate it.
>>
>>457617
Btw, i don't mind you joining, could you just please comply with the Name format?
>>
>>457615
>>457616
>>457621
So it's going to be A, probably a Dwarf kingdom, but just to be sure, could you please specify which kingdom you want the Ambassador to go?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>457632
Rolling 1d2 for kingdom choice
>>
>>457632
Send the ambassador to the dwarf kingdom closest to ours
>>
>>457639

This
>>
Oh yeah also I got a pretty rad idea boys. Let's like have people in secret tutor this kid as he grows into his teens, but let's drop him off at an orphanage, so when he's 16 and all we show up and be like 'yo ma nigga yous is a Kang'. Fucking priceless.
>>
>>457628
So my name need to be something like this.
>>
>>457642

Master Harambe i believe that was a negroish joke from you
>>
>>457639
Fine I'll follow through with this, better than random dice
>>457644
Yeh.
>>
>>457647
Ey I just want what's best for the kid ya know? I love kids... Brings me back to the glory days, those were tough days too.
>>
I like to have a child grown up with the king and be trained to be the king bodyguard.
>>
>>457650
Could work too.
>>
>>457650
How about 3 girls training to be dark assassins for the king. I fear he's going to become gay growing up with a boy
>>
File: 1468815389917.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468815389917.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>457653
>>457652
>>457650
>Not giving him his own magical construct to guard him
>>
-Grand Steward Harambe
-Court Wizard Bob
-Knight Commander Scourge

Turn Ended with a vote on A:3 , The Dwarf Kingdom A. Compiling the Turn , should take a few more minute :)
>>
An Ambassador is send to the Nearby Dwarf Kingdom, he come back with information regarding them.
It is called the Theocracy of Tih'Syloh; The Pray to Tih the Eyeless One, a God of the Dark, Love, Mercy and Illusion.
They are at War with the Dukedom of Krill,(the Other Dwarf Kingdom).
They seem inclined to start agreement with you, on the Condition that you allow Priest of Tih in your Kingdom.

>A Allow the Priest
>B Deny Them Access, Cutting all further Diplomatic Action with them.
>C Stall the Issue for Now

The Young King is Carefree for now... (No Education Policy can be made for now. But If the Counsel reach an Agreement you can Introduce Element to his Daily life)
>>
>>457680
We need information, what is this priest all about?
>>
>>457689
whoops, forgot the plural:
Priests (the Whole goddamn Clergy)
>>
>>457680
>A Allow the Priest
>>
>>457680
Allow the priests in. Just be careful they dont start controlling the masses
>>
>>457680
Yeah let em in.

They better not start trouble though, specially not with the kids.
>>
>>457680
Just let them in, just keep an eye on them so they dont try anything.
>>
During the following month , the Clergy of Tih send a few Priests in your Kingdom.
As a Proof of Goodwill from their part,the Soldier they had in the Disputed Border with you are Called back.It lift off a lot of pressure from your Army.
They Also send an Ambassador telling you what they are Interessted in(Food), and what they can Offer(Holy Scripture(Which can be use do Invoke Miracle of Tih),Gems(Which can be Used as Currency or be Imbued with Magic), and Iron)
The Treasury is Still as Empty as Before.

>A Make a Trade Deal with the Theocracy of Tih'Syloh( You Only have Enough food to spare to get 1 Other Ressources(Holy Scripture/Gems/Iron), Choose One)
>B Send an Ambassador to Another Kingdom
>C Write In
>>
>>457741
Offer food for iron, we'll need it to keep the army equipped and any excess we can just sell.
>>
>>457741
Offer food for iron, with better tools we can be more productive
>>
c'mon guys, need 1 more vote if you want Iron.
Otherwise the king is gonna decide at random :D(well you still have some time don't worry)
>>
>>457741
Offer food for iron
>>
Caravans now make a regular travel between the Theocracy and the Kingdom, they leave with Food, and Come back with Iron.
This Increase in Iron is a Boon for the Kingdom, and can be used in Different way. To Make Tool for the Agriculture, of Weapon for the Army.
Or It Could simply be Traded for something else with another kingdom.
The Treasury have gained a bit of Money, the Lessening of the Conflict with the Theocracy, and the Action of the Church of Tih revitalized the Economy a bit.They are Accepted, and quickly gaining support, the Lack of Previous Church in the Kingdom make their implantation easy.

>A Invest the Iron and Money in Agriculture to get more Food
>B Invest the Iron and Money in the Army
>C Send an Ambassador to Country
>D Write In
>>
Mind if i join in? Seems like an interesting idea.
>>
>>457852
Sure, all welcome.
>>
>>457836

More food = more people/trade goods = more money to be taxed.

>>457862
Cool, thanks.
Note: we should invite other theological sects to the kingdom, prevent any one sect gaining a monopoly and potentially volatile mass together to stage a theological coup.
>>
>>457881
Damn, wrong field for name.
>>
>>457836
>A
First we need to stabelize the Economy in our lands. If we have more food than we need our trade power can grow
>>
>>457881
I support the idea with the sects. I think about starting a Necromantic cult.
>>
>>457898
I was thinking more light alignment dear counciler bertram. No offence, but blazee necromancy does tend to attract some of the most ardent psychopaths and evil men. Not to mention what the other kingdoms would think.
>>
>>457836
This seems viable as we are not currently at war.
>>
>>457836
>>
-Grand Steward Harambe
-Court Wizard Bob
-Grand Duke Fredderick Vin Hammelton

The Vote Go to A: Invest in Agriculture, Processing that.

Btw The Creation of a Cult/Church/Religion/Sect is an Edict, so it need to be Voted. think about it for the Next Vote
>>
A Lot of the Treasury and Iron is used to clear up Land for Farm. Soon more Food will be available.
The Church of Tih have grown in Power, they start to request help in Building Temple.
The Magic School seeing the Growth of the Kingdom ask again for Funding, or they'll have to close by the end of the year.
The Dukedom of Krill become more aggressive in it's dealing of the border, but a War is still not declared.

>A Fund Temple for the Church of Tih
>B Fund the Magic School
>C Send an Ambassador
>D Write In
>>
>>458006
>A Fund Temple for the Church of Tih

We can have them build the temple on the boarder with the dukedom of krill, so if they attack we can use it as a talking point to request aid from the dwarven kingdom, for what its worth.
We can fund the magic school next month, we just have to tell them we are waylaid with payments.

Have we set the young king an education policy yet? Simple reading and writing would not be amiss.
>>
>>458006
>B Fund the Magic School
If we dont act now the school will close. Then the kimgdom will not be able to use the various people it teaches.
>>
>>458024
Each turn is a month, if they close by the end of the year, we should still have some time right?

If no then ill change my vote to fund the school.
>>
>>458018
To clear up confusion , the young king will start education in about 6 turn now, when he'll reach 4 year, i just wanted to start the dealing with the kingdom before introducing his education (so reading and writing can wait a little)
>>
>>458027
and indeed a turn is a month, so you still have some time for the school
>>
>>458006
>B Fund the Magic School
>>
>>458006
>B
Fund the magic school. The tih priests are on their own with their temple. I dont trust them.
Magic is gonna aid us to rise to a respectable kingdom
>>
>>458006
Also i wanna Start a vote to create a Religous cult under ouer control
>>
>>458069
Let me guess, does it involve the necromatic arts?
>>
>>458076
No i dont care about spreading the Necromantic arts. I just dont want to let strangers cloud the heads of our people. We should have a hand in this game
>>
>>458131
A generic temple of light and healing would be suitable, surely we have some minor shrine or local spirit to promote?
>>
Vote goes to B, fund the magic school. i'll process that

About shrine and Spirit, they are a few, you can make enquiry about potential Divinity if you want, i'll put it as an Edict in the next vote.
>>
The Crown scrap the barrel to get Funding for the Magic school, the Treasury is empty again.
But the Realm Granary are now full, the investment paid off.
The Church of Tih don't take offence of their refusal, and simply go ask to the Theocracy for help, which they gladly provide.
The Magic School is no longer on the verge of collapse for now, they can finally meet the small demand they had for magical teaching, but nothing grand will be achieved in this state.

>A Make Another trade deal with the Theocracy for more (You got enough for two more resources(in addition to the Iron you already have): Iron/Gems/Holy Scripture, Pick 1 or 2(Can pick twice the same)(if you pick only 1 it mean you keep a bit of food for you)

>B Send Ambassador
>C Make Research regarding Divinity and Gods
>D Write In
>>
>>458219
>C Make Research regarding Divinity and Gods

We should get the gems. Combined with our iron it will allow what troops we have some simple enchantments and make them more effective.
>>
>>458219
A

Get more iron and gems. Use the gems for magic stuff. Put more resources in magic school.
Use the iron to arm our units with good weapons
>>
>>458308
Forgot name
>>
>>458308
Counselor Bertram, do you have an Identity Crisis? :)
>>
Hum, i guess i'll rap it up for tonight. i'll Pick up this thread tomorrow around 14:00 GMT
>>
>>458219
>A iron and gems
>>
Hi Again everybody!

now, currently the vote are as follow:
A:2
B:0
C:1

With a Counsel of 5 it's not enough to pass any edict. so i'll leave about an hour and a half for all member of the counsel to vote(including those who already voted to confirm they are here today), if they don't i'll reset the counsel to the only member being here, otherwise we won't progress.

As a reminder here is the current Counsel:
-Grand Steward Harambe
-Court Wizard Bob
-Counselor Bertram "The Necromancer"
-Grand Duke Fredderick Vin Hammelton
>>
>>460280
I am back from my Dungeon to vote for A
>>
Well don't seems to be anybody for now, i'll roll with it for now, Processing A for the Turn
>>
>>460349
Forgot name

Anyway here's the turn:

For unknown reason, 4 of the 5 Conselor disapeared this month, Bertram, the only conselor left assume regency for the time being, hopefully the ally of the old king will be back soon.
During this month the trades with the Theocracy of Tih'Syloh increase, they now provide the Kingdom with Gems, and more Iron.
They send an Ambassador , with a proposition of Non-Agression Pact for 5 years (so 60 Month or Turn).
The Treasury is Full with Gems, as they can be used as currency, but they can also be but in good use as Magical Material. The Magic School learn about them, and ask for those to be invested in the School, so they can be studied and Enchanted.
The nearby Goblin Kingdom send an Ambassador too, it is called the Kingdom of Hissen, They wish to settle the Disputed border with you once and for all. You Either buy the Territory from them with Gems(Territory that you claim is already yours) or They'll settle permanently here, and if any of your troop come close, they'll declare War.

Accepting the NAP is a free Choice:
>1 Yes
>2 No
>A Invest Gems in the Magic School
>B Pay the Goblin with Gems for the Territory (You'll Spend 6 Turn worth of Gems)
>C Write In
>>
>>460370
>A
We should further invest in the developement of our magic school.

The Goblins want us to pay for what is already ours ? Ha! Those dumb little creatures. Lets use our Iron to Arm our troops and secure the borders to the goblin realm. Also Assign the Magic school to train Combat Mages in Case of war with goblins.
>>
>>460404
What about the Non-Aggression Pact?
>>
>>460426
Accept the non agression pact with the Theocracy of Tih'Syloh, they have been a valuable partner.
>>
On Order of Regent Bertram, The Gems are given to the Magic School, with pressure coming from the crown so that magic weapon are developed as fast as possible.
Iron is invested in the Army, better weapon and armor overall strengthen the Soldiers.
The Non-Aggression Pact with the Theocracy is approved, no more Soldier are needed to guard the border on either side, it pave the way for future friendly relationship.
With the Assurance of Peace with the Theocracy, and the Bolstered Soldiers, The a Quarter of the Army is Sent on the Hissen Border.
War is Declared.
The Treasury is Empty so no Mercenary can be Recruited.
We'll have to wait until new from the Border come, who know how the first battle will end.

>A Send Ambassador to a Contry
>B Research Local Divinity and Gods
>C Write In
>>
>>460449
>C

Since I'm the only Counsellor present I am gonna Use my sole power to start a Necromantic Cult in our Capitol. Follwers are indoctrined to become fanatics only living to serve me, the High Priest. My Cult is called the Murak'Zul
>>
File: wow-that-escalated-quickly.png (367KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
wow-that-escalated-quickly.png
367KB, 600x700px
>>460484
>>
>>460504
I've plotted this all along, waiting for my moment.
>>
>>460509
Well i'm a bit skeptic about it, but fine( but i do other player will come)
Processing C: Creation of a Necromantic Cult
>>
>>460516
Now is my time to return and harass bertram with my conflicting opinions.
>>
>>460518
A Counsellor Bob my friend, i've been waiting for your arrival, you and me together are gonna command the Murak'Zul. You are indeed a fitting Candidate for a High Priest with your magical knowledge. Together we can Rule over the whole Continent. Me with my Dark arts of the Undead and You, Bob the Wizard, Master of the Arkane Elements!
*slightly insane laughing*
>>
In a Unexpected twist, Regent Bertram Start to actively recruit and preach The Cult of Murak'Zul , God of Death (More Purview can only be added as the Cult Grow). Bertram Becoming the High Priest of this Cult.With an Absolute Authority.
The Most devoted are rewarded with knowledge pertaining to Necromancy.
The Church of Tih don't appear antagonistic to this new Cult for now.
The Research in Magic Weapon start to yield result, a Prototype of Enchanted Spear is created, Pushed by the New Cult of Murak'Zul , the First spell imbued in them is a Necrotic Spell. It'll take More investment to Mass Produce it.
The First Clash with the Goblin ended in a Stalemate for the two army.Huge Casualty in both sides.

>A Send More Troops to the Goblin Front
>B Focus on the Growth of the Cult
>C Redirect Resources from the Kingdom to the Mass Production of Magic Weapon (Warning:Will result in a weakened Economy)
>D Write In
>>
File: 1470200318898.jpg (26KB, 470x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470200318898.jpg
26KB, 470x332px
>>460527
>Thinking I care about world domination world
>Forgetting I'm a wizard that can make my own personal plane
In fact I'm in this council because the king wanted me to watch out for his son. Otherwise I'd be in my wizard tower and nuke the occasional antimagic fanatics. You can pursue world domination but for now it'll be fun to mettle with you in the council.
>>460534
>A Send More Troops to the Goblin Front
>>
>>460539
Thanks Murak'Zul... i mean God, other Counselor are back, that's going to be fun.
>>
>>460534
Send more troops to the front.
Also send a few of Murak'zul fanatic groups to fight, they might not be trained soldiers but know no pain and fight like mad men, Striking fear in the foes lines

>>460539
Alright my friend, but dont come to me when you see that my power does indeed apeal to you master Bob
>>
>>460534
>D Send More Troops to the Goblin Front and Bertram send some of your Cults to the war to start making undead from all the dead bodies to help with the war.
>>
>>460551
Bertram your a Necromancer start making undead we have a lot of bodys to work with.
>>
>>460566
Controlling great numbers of the undead is not an easy task, the necromantics might lose controll over them. Also our own troops will lose moral if they see their dead brothers, their souls ripped from the heavens to fight again in torn and rotten bodies
.>>460571
>>
After 3 Month of Absence, Court Wizard Bob and Knight Commander Scourge came pack, Apparently They Forgot about the appointed Monthly Meeting as They were on Another plane of Existence with a Different Time Flow.
Quick on Noticing the Ambition of Regent Bertram, They Put the Situation Back on Track, Bertram Resuming his Function of Counselor.
Fearing a Loss on the War, More Troop are sent to the Front, now Half of the Army is There. Finaly making advance on the Front, the War seem on a Good Way for the Humans, But the Capital is left with few Troops.
The Cult of Murak'Zul growth slow down.But The mass of Corpses on the Border seem to rejoice them.
Even with Conflicting opinion, the counsel is still united in his decision making.

-Court Wizard Bob
-High Priest Bertram

>A Settle the Army on The Border and Bring Back the Corpses.
>B Push an Invasion in the Kingdom of Hissen Leaving the Corpses Behind
>C Write In
>>
>>460573
Then make as many undead Goblins you can controll don't make a army.
>>
>>460581
>B Push an Invasion in the Kingdom of Hissen Leaving the Corpses Behind
I knew something was wrong when I got back and it was Autumn. I'll need to recalibrate my tools later.
>>
>>460585
>B
create medium sized army of undead Goblins pushing into the Kingdom of Hissen, followed by our troops to annex their cites
>>
>>460588
Quick Note: Rising even a small army of undead is beyond the capability of the kingdom for now, the Magic School didn't study this field, and the Cult don't have this kind of Power Yet.
>>
>>460594
Ok,then

>B Push Invasion
>>
>>460581
>A Settle the Army on The Border and Bring Back the Corpses
B would leave us undefeated and unless a have the king castle filled with elites knights then no
>>
>>460596
you mean undefended?
>>
>>460596
as Crown Op said half the army is at the front, the other half in the capitol.
>>
>>460609
How did I miss that?
>>
>>460613
you were probably enjoying scrolls with drawings of womanly looking boys
>>
>>460609
not exatcly, 1/2 on the Goblin front
1/4 in capital
1/4 spread out on all other disputed border
>>
>>460617
I was not I simply forgot about the other half of the army somehow.
>>
>>460581
I'll change my vote to B
>>
B Confirmed, Processing
>>
The army of Esuac'Tsol full of confidence keep on marching in the Goblin Territory, about Halfway to the Goblin Capital they meet a tough resistance, as the goblin army have walled the road, and barricaded any way to their cities.
The Theocracy of Tih'Syloh send a proposition, as a cementing of our relation and trades, they want to build a paved road between our capital, they'll only build it in their kingdom if we do the same in our.
The Dukedom of Krill sensing the weakness of our border start to lauch regular raid, pillaging the contryside.

>A Settle the Army in Goblin territory and claim their land
>B Try to break their wall and keep on Marching
>C Call Back the Army to our Border
If non of the above are selecting the army will stay in gobelin territory for a turn without fortificating their position.
>D Start to build the Road to the Theocracy(Can be picked later if not now)
>E Refuse the offer of the Theocracy (stoping further proposition of this kind)
>F Write in
>>
>>460713
A Settle the Army in Goblin territory and claim their land
>>
>>460713
>A i think its best to settle for now, we have had enough casualties.

And we should train necromantics to fight of the krill since we dont have the troops to deal with them.
>>
I guess we have no input from our Court wizard.
Processing A, settle the army in Goblin Territory
>>
During the Month the army stopped its progression in Goblin Territory , and start to Reinforce their position.
The Claimed land is Filled of Forest, Giving Wood to the Kingdom, some Goblin Family were left behind, and the army is Considering what they should do with them(Enslave, Purge, or Simply leaving them alone and letting them becoming common subject)(As a quick note too, Human can reproduce we pretty much anything vagly humanoid, Half-Blood gobelin are possible)
The Plundering of the Goblin territory helped fill the Treasury a bit.
The Dukedom becam more bold too, their raiding lasting days now before going back in their territory.
The Magic School is done with it's so called "Death Spear", they have a reliable and powerful weapon blueprint, they just need more funding to produce it in quantity

>A Purge The Goblin
>B Enslave The Goblin
>C Clean the Forest to make More Farm (but loosing Wood for the future)
>D Move the Army to the Krill Border
>E Invest the Treasury in the Production of Death Spear
>F Build the Paved Road to Tih'Syloh
>G Write in
>>
forgot that one:
>H Send an Emissary to the Goblin kingdom to negotiate Peace
>>
>>460843
Leave the goblins alone, those villagers have nothing to do with our war.

>H send emmissary to negotiate peace.
we made our point and claimed our land back.
>>
>>460843
>H send emmissary to negotiate peace
>>
It's Been a year since the start of the Consel Rule.
The Ambassador came back, with good news, the goblin in Fear of You attacking again agreed to your claim and backed of, keeping their fortification on the border, but they don't seem to plan another attack. Peace is Here, at least with them.
The Church of Tih, glad to have more space to spread their word, helped in the seizing of those territory, and started rebuilding city, while building temple to their God
But the Goblin already have a Faith and don't seem inclined to change their way. They Pray to Zenri of the Smile, God of Fire, Lava, Joy and Truth

>A Build road to the Theocracy
>B Move Army to the Krill Border
>C Transform Forest in Farm
>D Send an Ambassador
>E Write In

The Young King is now 4 Year old, and what Subject he Study need to be Decided, even if he can't learn to truly use any of those, he'll still be able to learn some basic(Specialization will appear with progress).

>1 Literacy
>2 Etiquette
>3 Magic
>4 Theology
>5 Etiquette
>6 Combat

Pick 2
>>
>>460982
>C Transform Forest in Farm
>3 Magic
Magic is most suitable to start learning younh.
>>
>>460982
>Literacy
>Magic
Have 3 girls grown up with the king and train them to be his bodyguards 1 being trained as a Wizard and 1 being trained as a Knight and 1 being trained as a dark assassin
>>
>>460982
>B move army to the krill border, that will make them think twice to raid our lands again.

Young King shouldlearn about Magic and Etiquette
>>
>>461027
supporting the harem
>>
>>461024
But the precious wood will be lost. i think we have enough food supply for now
>>
>>460982
I like to change my vote to
>B Move Army to the Krill Border
>>
>>460982
>>A Build road to the Theocracy
>3 Magic
>>
>>461045
tell us who you are stranger
>>
>>461027
>>461031
Don't see any problem in this but have a few question:
How old are they?
Where to you find them?(i.e recruiting, abducting, buying slave, Are they of Noble birth, Ar they even human?,etc...)
Are they directly told any particular instruction toward the King?(they have to be Friendly/Cold/Distant/Close)

Answer that, i'll proceed afterward to flesh them out after.
>>
>>461054
Counsellor Bertram the Necromancer has too excuse himself for the day, important studies have to be studied.
>>
>>461047
Some one new to this story. Still catching up. Are we named members and such?
>>
>>461066
Read This :
>>457576
>>457588
>>
>>461054
4 Year old
adopted
What are the races can I pick
Are they directly told any particular instruction toward the King no.
>>
>>461087
Forgot my name and where would we buy slaves from.
>>
>>461068
Got it.
>>460982

And
>1 Literacy
>3 Magic
>>
>>461087
Humans(obviously), Goblin since you just invaded them so there is a few orphan.
and with Your Tie with the Theocracy they'll gladly accept you adopting any of their Dwarf Orphan.
For Other races you lack any contact with them
>>
>>461054
What is the purpose of the harem?
Personal bodyguards?
Marriage candidates?
Concubines?

We must first state our intentions clear for fellow councillors to understand.
>>
>>461119
>Humans
Goblins and Dwarfs are too small.
>>
>>461118
>>461120
Welcome to you guys

And your right Adastra, that's why i'm asking what kind of instruction they are give, if they are just told that they have a duty to protect the king then they'll just be Bodyguard, but if they are Told they have to Protect him AND Satisfy him, then its another matter.

(Btw since you probably didnt go through the trouble of reading the 100+ reply, the king is not engaged to anyone for now)

Update of the Counsel:
-Counselor Trom "The Technician"
-Royal Whisperer Adastra
-Court Wizard Bob
-Counselor Bertram "The Necromancer"

and Current vote are
A:1
B:2
C:1
Study:
Magic:4
Literacy:2
Etiquette:1

if i'm not mistaken
>>
>>461147
Voting B and study of magic.

The study Magic has always been a noble affair and is perfect for raising our King's prestige as well as basic self defense skills.

Although the road may be long, this can be dealt with by training aspiring Wizards at a young age.
>>
>>461164
hum, it was maybe not clear, Two topic of Study need to be picked, So for now Magic have been picked, but another one is needed
>>
>>461175
Aye, magic and literacy it is
>>
>>461147
The are told that they have a duty to protect the king and try to be his friend and they can Satisfy the king of they want I'm not going to force them to Satisfy the king if they don't want to that be rape.
>>
>>461187
Thanks
Vote goes to B: Move Army to the Krill Border
And Study are Magic and Literacy
Processing that.
>>
>>461194
What are our recruitment options?
>>
With The War with the Kingdom of Hissen resolved, the Army is sent on the Krill border to block any Possible Raid. Tension With the Dukedom rise, as they are at War with the Theocracy and start to fear your Action.
Learning of those Tension the Theocracy of Tih'Syloh send an Ambassador, Asking you if you'll be inclined to enter an Alliance with them, and Declare War to the Dukedom. If We Accept , At the end of the war we may keep any territory we conquer.
The Faith of Zenri also start to spread througout the kingdom, as the Goblin start to move inside, as they don't seem bothered by the change of rule since they aren't oppresed.
One of the Scholar of the Capital come with a Proposition, With the recent rise of 3 Faith inside the kingdom, stability won't be kept for long unless the Crown activily involve itself, So why not Fund the Building of a Polytheistic Temple where all thos god could be Worshiped.Showing the Aproval of the Crown, without Leaning the Balance toward any of the Three God.

>A Accept the Alliance with the Theocracy and go to War
>B Build the Polytheistic Temple
>C Side with one of the Faith (Murak'Zul,Zenri,Tih)
>D Write In

The Counsel also send a few agent to Get 3 War Orphan Girl, and bring them back to the castle where they Start to be Taught a bit of Etiquette before being presented to the King as his new "Friend".
They are only told for now that they'll have to help him in the Future. The young King seem to like having a few friends to play with during his short free time as he spend his time learning to read and the basic theory of magic.

Current Study: Literacy and Magic

If they are any change in his list of avaible Study topic i'll state it. and if you don't ask for any change his study topic will stay the same as the previous month.
>>
>>461272
Should we have one of the 3 maidens act as our agent?
We can keep a close watch on the King and have regular reports of his abilities and activities as well as being able to counter any possibility of danger.
>>
>>461272
>B Build the Polytheistic Temple
>Etiquette
>Combat
>>
>>461272
Can we both A and B
>>
>>461455
nope, as A include the attack of the troop
>>
Guess we'll start again tomorrow.

Good Night!
>>
>>461490
Good Night Crown OP.
>>
>>461272
>>A Accept the Alliance with the Theocracy and go to War
>>
>>461272
I Chang my vote to
>>
>>461272
Voting A

Changed Whisperer to Spymaster in my name because it sounds cooler
>>
>>461272
if this alliance goes through the dwarves are going to need a ambassador to send word if needed
>>
>>461272
> C Side with the Faith of Murak'Zul

We should side with the faith which we can actually control...
>>
>>462715
i wouldn't do that
>>
>>462727
>You underestimate the power of Necromantia and the fanatic cultists
>>
>>462735
but im here to make sure you dont
>>
This is very interesting I assume I can join?

NECROMNACY FOR UNLIFE
>>
>>462743
yes but please read the rules at the top
>>
>>462745
I have read the entire thread or at least all the updates OP has posted.

Put my name in option box last post
>>
>>462748
then as far as im concerned were just waiting for op
>>
File: Still Waiting For Op To Deliver.jpg (107KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Still Waiting For Op To Deliver.jpg
107KB, 400x400px
>>462749
>>
>>462750
i haven't slept at all. most of that time i was on this thread waiting for a response. that picture says more about me than most on this site
>>
i hope i can still join this group OP

>i came to the request of my father who is one of the closest friend of the king and offer my service to our future king...
>>
Ok Everyone, I'm Back!

Previous Vote goes to A: Alliance and War
Processing that.
>>
An Alliance is Forged with the Theocracy. The Kingdom declare war to the Dukedom of Krill, eager to make them pay bac the previous raid.
The Dukedom seems to have been waiting for a long time that you did , as their fortificaton are well developed a few kilometers away from the border, rapidly stoping your army in it's march.
A Third of the army is on this front, equiped with Iron Weapon.

>A Build Polytheistic Temple
>B Side with a Faith
>C Send More troop (half of the army will be present on this front)
>D Write in

The King keep on studying Magic and Literacy. It is revealed that he has an astonishing potential, as he already blew up his Bedroom while practicing simple meditation
One of the Girl is Taught magic , while the Two Other learn Combat. The 3 of them are also given lesson in Etiquette.
They still spend their few free time together.
>>
>>462753
Sure you can join. i'll have to update my counsel membership list tho... i'll wait to see who's present with the current vote.
>>
>>462903
Can we start making so Death Spear
Tell the king to start studying Combat and Etiquette
>>
>>462921
Dont have enough Money for both so either
>A Build Temple
OR
>D Write in: Invest in Production of Death Spear
>>
>>462928
>build polytheistic temple

PRAISE THE LORD OP HAS RETURNED!
>>
>>462903
I knew the young king had it in him! Soon he'll be a powerfull wizard like me!
>>
>>462903
I Chang my vote to
>D Write in: Invest in Production of Death Spear
We need better weapons or we are going to take heavy Casualty again
>>
>>462903
Have the king change from just learning magic to learning magic juggling. Juggling with magic. I will personally assist his highness.
>>
>>462928
DEATH SPEAR
>>
When are we officially sponsoring the Cult of Mural'Zul?
>>
>>462943
Murak'Zul*
>>
>>462943
well if you want to sponsor any of the Faith (including the Cult) then vote
>B Side with a Faith: [Insert faith you want to sponsor here]
>>
Current Counsel with Vote
-Court Wizard Bob:A
-Royal Spymaster Adastra:D
-Knight Commander Scourge :D
-Old Jester John:A
>>
>>462969
I would sponsor the faith, but we have more pressing matters at hand
>>
No Arguing to change the vote of others?
Debate!Where's the fun otherwise :)
>>
Come on people we are in a war right now.
>>
Old Jester John
Court Wizard Bob
Are you two still here or did they leave the Counsel meeting.
>>
I think Old Jester John and Court Wizard Bob left so what do we roll a 1/2 too end this
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

While The Counsel was arguing over what to do. The Young King barge in, a Paper Crown on his head, and a Towel on his back, Walking the nose pointed to the sky.
"This King heard of your lack of decisiveness ,so this King will help!"
He Toss a Coin:
1:A Build Temple
2:D Death Spear

Proud of Himself, he leave shortly after, leaving the counselor gaping, then smiling.
>>
Vote Goes to D:Produce Death Spear
Processing
>>
>>463134
>Old Jester John
What are you talking about whippersnapper!
>>
>>463158
i don't mean Old as you are 100 y/o, but old as you are the Previous Jester (isn't it what you meant with your name?)
>>
The Resources(Wood, Gems and Iron) of the Kingdom are allocated to the Production of Enchanted Death Spear to equipe the Army, for now only a few Unit have them, but as time go on, More and More will be produced.
The War is in a Standstill for now.
The Realm Economy is in Good Shape, as trade is now common with the Theocracy, Merchant Guild benefiting from this request the Opening of more of the borders. That would require Diplomatic Action from the Kingdom as for now Only the Tih'Syloh border is open.
The Treasury is Slowly filling up as Tax can now be properly collected without ruining the common folk.

>A Attack with the Slightly equipped Army
>B Send Ambassador to a nearby Kingdom (Elf/Fae/Goblin)
>C Build the Road to Tih'Syloh
>D Build Polytheistic Temple
>E Side with a Faith
>F Write In

Nothing unusual with the young king this month, his Magic and Literacy Study is in good progress.
>>
>>463178
>D Build Polytheistic Temple
Can we try to teach the king some Combat.
>>
>>463178
build polytheistic temple
>>
>>463201
need a majority vote for a change of study, and you need to state what topic is swaped.
>>
>>463207
our prince has only been doing this for a few months.

We should keep him on Literacy and Magic for until 12 months of training.
>>
>>463178
>build the road
Sorry I feel asleep
>>
>>463178

Also my name didn't work
>>
C - Build road

I don't see why can't we do this and ALSO send an ambassador. Building of course needs resources, so we can't do everything. Sending ambassador needs only a couple of people.

I want also to address our war effort. Thus far we used only very straightforward strategies. Why don't we use more sneaky tactics? We could for example send a couple of agents to the Dukedom, that would rise the dead and make a lot of turmoil, practically without much cost to us. Then we could send some cultist than would convince the public it's the Wrath of Murak'Zul and they need to converse. That would give us a foothold in their country, supple us with information and new recruits and allow us to stir some rebellion against current leaders. Divide and conquer.
>>
>>463222
Just Dwarven Ambassador won't do as a name.

>>463339
I Consider the Ambassador isn't sent, a whole caravan goes with him and to back and force to collect information and negotiate, so it's a full action.
>>
Current Counsel with Vote:
-Knight Commander Scourge: D
-Doctor Stein: D
-Ambassador Canthral: C
-Sir Uris: C

Why so many tie? xD
>>
>>463354
Sry I'm on my phone so I tried to simplify it
>>
ROOAAADSS

Btw for my name I mean I was once a Jester.
>>
Do I dare to request a map of our country and surrounding territories?

I urge you to decide for building roads. They are essential for economy. Religion didn't yet come out of hand, and with strong economy we will be better suited to deal with everything that comes our way.
>>
Ambassador Canthral and Sir Uris and Jester John did you all forget this With the recent rise of 3 Faith inside the kingdom, stability won't be kept for long unless the Crown activily involve itself
The kingdom will fight itself if we don't do something
>>
-Knight Commander Scourge: D
-Doctor Stein: D
-Ambassador Canthral: C
-Sir Uris: C
-Counselor John "The Once Jester" :C

but since they seems to be still a bit of debate, i'll let you time to change vote while i make a map of the kingdom and it's surrounding.
>>
>>463442
USE PIXELS!
>>
As much as I'm for economy, lack of stability is our worst enemy. If country isn't coherent the fight is already lost. And since our treasury isn't in bad shape, choice to stabilize our situation may be better indeed.

Thank you for being a voice of reason my friend.

How is your son doing? What was his name again?
>>
>>463449
I change my choice to building Temple
>>
>>463449
The roads will bring in more trade.Trade will bring money and resources. Money and resources make churches.

I also doubt the common folk care that much. If I were them I would like somewhere to walk instead of somewhere to pray.

Another thing is that some commoners are sometimes atheist or have to work so roads will benefit all not just the heavily religious and rich.
>>
>>463465
That very valid observation.
Did you however consider that atheist and common folk most of the time do not care that much?
Religious fanatics on the other hand can be really loud and thought to handle.
You can distract most people with bread and circus. On the other hand fanatics are often willing to die for their god.
>>
>>463495
fine neither of them are pressing matters so it doesnt really matter which we choose first. I change my vote to Build the Church.
>>
File: Esuac'Tsol.png (155KB, 636x555px) Image search: [Google]
Esuac'Tsol.png
155KB, 636x555px
>>463447
I don't get it...

Anyway here's the map, hope that help you
>>
weird, my post go deleted?
>>
>>463538
never mind, just wasn't showing on my screen
>>
Confirming Vote of D:Build a Polytheistic Temple
Processing
>>
>>463515
It is actually very helpful. For instance: Now we know that if we won't any help in dealing with Krill, we need to turn our head to Fae. Also if we won't to maintain good relationships with Theocracy, we should mess too much with goblins, otherwise they can mess with our allies thus making them divide their armies between two far apart fronts.
>>
>>463582
won't -> want... I messed up badly...
>>
The following month The Building of a Temple is started in the capital, with the goal of allowing all faith to pray at the same place, allowing the mixing and cohabitation of their belief. Without any request from the Kingdom, the Theocracy of Tih'Syloh send funding via the Church of Tih to help in it's edification, they seem to approve the construction of such place of Faith in our Capital.
Tension who have been on the rise due to the Fanatism of the Cult of Murak'Zul have been lessened as the Counsel make it clear that any faith has it's place in the Kingdom.
The Army on the front now have More of its Soldier equiped with the Death Spear. There effectivness have been proven in squirmish , as full on battle haven't been enaged during the month.

>A Attack with the Army
>B Send Ambassador to a nearby Kingdom (Elf/Fae/Goblin)
>D Write In

The Young king is still studying, his Involuntary explosion are now rarer.
The Three Girl seems to have mostly adapted to their new situation and are far more calm now.
>>
>>463597
>A Attack with the Army
And I think we can do
Sense we don't use a soldiers to build a road
>>
I would opt to build the road now ( C ).
Wealth is very important, and also we shouldn't be concerned too much with gaining territory or we may collapse under our own weight with armies spread so thin. With a time we may find a crack in the enemy's defenses, and with stationing in enemy's we are helpful enough to the Theocracy, since Krill have to cut in half his armies being vary of our presence.

I would also like to inquiry if I can personally with my own servant and on my own accord visit Theocracy and acquire rites of passage into their religion as to strengthen our alliance and with little luck have more to say regarding their religion in our country?
>>
>>463597
>>C Build the Road to Tih'Syloh

Go eternal stalemates!
>>
>>463608
Forgot my name
>>
>>463608
i'm mostly limiting to one action per turn for simplicity, so please could everybody (you're not the not the first to ask)stop asking if they can do two thing at once.

>>463610
i suppose you talk of some sort of "baptism", if so you can do that in the Temple of Tih who have already been built in the kingdom (they already are a few)
if you want Priesthood (to get some real power in their church) that's another matter.
>>
Anyone for some backstory? Or more lore creation?

>>463623
Commander, if I'm not mistaken your son is raised with His Majesty, what is his name?

>>463621
How come you become member of the council if you were a simple jester?
>>
>>463597
C
We need to make this road and have more money coming in. We should invest in the magic school. Since that is where our king is learning. He should get the best.
>>
>>463629
If you put it in terms of simplicity that makes perfect sense.

I thought that a simple act of baptism, would be enough taking my high position in country as a kings advisor. Priesthood would be going to far and would be too complicated to be worth it. We can drop this subject.
>>
>>463638
1. Mind you own business you dirty half dwarf.
2. I was entertaining and witty so the king made me a counselor.

>>463643
>>463621
>>463610
three people for C
>>
>>463638
As a Reminder, the Current counsel is not composed of the most powerful person in the Kingdom, but of the most trusted by the previous King. so nothing impossible on that part. Other than that, you're free to explain how you came to know and befriend the Old King (just don't be too extravagant: "We met during a Dragon Hunting trip, where we both made a genocide while riding Unicorn")
>>
>>463645
It's a Theocracy, Priest Rule, think Vatican ^^

Anyway, Vote C Confirmed, Road Building!
>>
>>463657
yay
>>
The Theocracy start to build the road as soon a you noticed them of the start of your part. It's easily completed in the Month. Symbol of your cooperation and friendship, Trade can only increase from now.
With the Increase in trade come a better standard of living for the peasantry and an increase in their productivity, allowing for more food, and a bigger sustainable population.
The production of Death Spear is going at full speed, at the same time, as more Iron is imported , armor of the Soldier are improved.
We Receive news from the Tih'Syloh, they are currently pushing in Krill territory, As their defense have been split between their borders.
The Magic School is becoming closer to a Military Academy as the emphasis on Battle Magic and Enchanted Weapon , Warp the primary goal of the School. It is flourishing nonetheless as more and more Student come, attracted by the prospect of great power.

>A Fully commit to the Metamorphosis of the Magic School, Transforming it in a Battle Magic Academy
>B Push in Krill Territory
>C Send an Ambassador
>D Write In

The Young King is unaffected in any way by the change in the magic school , as he has personal tutor in both Literacy and Magic.
>>
>>463688
>>D Write In
send a ambassador to the fae and ask for military access to the krill for a sneak attack
>>
>>463688
Create a new magic academy? One for domestic needs and one for militaristic. Our coffers should be full from the trade routes.
>>
>>463688
>A Fully commit to the Metamorphosis of the Magic School, Transforming it in a Battle Magic Academy
>>
>>463688
>B Push in Krill Territory
>>
>>463688
Is there any way to expand the economy?

>>463700
I'm not convinced if it's a good idea. They may be very reluctant to let other armies in, thus it may cost us quite a bit, also it would mean they would have to declare a war to Krill. And what if they are their allies? We would walk into slaughter.

I would advise to fund spies. Information is one of most important commodities in war.

Know thy enemy.
>>
>>463743
>funding to spies
I support this idea.
Right now, we know too little about the world outside of our kingdom.
Investigating foreign affairs should be top priority.
>>
>>463743
Hmm, best plan.
>>
>>463787
Keep in mind, the best spies don't avoid being seen, they avoid being noticed.
>>
>>463783
>Royal Spymaster
For some reason I cant place I feel like your bias in some way. I vote for spies.have the academy research cloaking stuff for ta spies.
>>
>>463743
spies it is
>>
Also, what's our stance on magic?
Should we specialise on a specific branch of magic or do we become a jack of all trades?

Personally, we should invest heavily in the teaching of Necromancy within our magic academy to foster some necromancers which has a versatile of uses.

Since our kingdom is rather small, I assume we don't have the manpower to assault our neighbours hence the need for necromancers to augment our armies.

>>463804
Haha, you must be imagining things.
The counsel I offer is one that benefits us the most in both short term and the in the long run.

However, I do highly suggest we put more effort than necessary in intrigue, for instance increasing my funding so I can have more informants.
>>
Spies are important. The cloaking spells/devices, are unnecessary thought. Spies should hide in plain sight.
They need more funding given directly to them. We should get them to know about current state of affairs in the nearest countries. This shouldn't be too hard and there is small chance of being caught. Later they can obtain more knowledge about enemy and even try to mess their things with poisoning wells or recruiting people unhappy with their lords.

>>463822
Investing in Necromancy is good idea. It's very versatile. We can even use animated corpses as cheap labor force that would work tirelessly. It's well suited to cast fear in the hearts of our enemies, crashing morale. It can also be very helpful in sabotage. Can you imagine what a spy necromancer behind enemy lines could do?

I would even suggest cutting budget on weapons to put it in spying and necromancy.
>>
>>463861
>Spies should hide in plain sight.
In short, better that they never see a farmer than they do see a sneaker.
>>
>>463861
>necromancer special forces
I remember seeing a post earlier to attribute our clandestine operations as the wrath of Murak'Zul.

Additionally, we can employ ghosts as spies which would make for a very effective way to infiltrate otherwise heavily guarded areas. We can also use them for assassinations.
>>
Ok, so from what i see everybody agree on voting building a spy network.
The kingdom have enough in his treasury, but it'll cost a lot as we start from scratch.
But ounce in place you'll gain each turn some piece of intel about nearby contry(Place of Interest, diplomatic relation, event inside the country , etc...)
Is it ok for everybody?
>>
>>463879
i
>>
>>463879
It is.

>>463873
My idea also.
>>
>>463879
Aye
>>
>>463893
>>463899
>>463906
Processing the vote, also it'll be the last turn of the day.
>>
The War is still active, but our front is relatively calm as no offensive are made on either side.
During this time throughout the neighboring kingdom , Agent of the counsel start to actively infiltrate and recruit in the hope of building a solid Intel Network. the result will be seen only in a couple of month.
The Magic School future is put on hold, as the Counsel seems to have project, but can't put his attention on everything for now.
The Cult of Murak'Zul, Coincidentally, Declared that their god, in it's great might wasn't only a God of Death, but also a God of Knowledge.

>A Revert the Magic School to its previous Neutral State
>B Reshape it in a Specialized Magic School (specify specialty)
>C Push in Krill Territory
>D Send an Ambassador
>E Write In

The Young King started to become Curious about the outside of the castle, and even tried to exit by a Secret passageway, but was blocked by guards before he could(who was tipped off by one of the three girl, worried for him). He want to visit the capital with his friends. But is it really safe?

>1 Allow Him to stroll through the street under heavy protection
>2 Deny Him
>>
>>463980
>>A Revert the Magic School to its previous Neutral State
>>
>>463980
>>1 Allow Him to stroll through the street under heavy protection
>>
>>463980
What do you mean by "neutral"?
I believe the crown shouldn't force academia into anything. Mages and scholars should be free to research anything they seem fit. We only should fund certain projects and encourage them to research topics close to our politics.

Cult declaring Murak'Zul to be God of Knowledge is very favorable to us. Maybe we can take them on their word and spun them into funding the Magic School, while we in the meantime send Ambassador to elf and see what they can offer. Perhaps they would benefit from iron. Making a transit, an Iron Road, from Theocracy thought our capitol straight into Elfs kingdom may bring a lot of gold into treasury.
>>
>>463980
We have the weapons we have the soldiers lets take some land.
I be leading the guards myself.
>>
If a king wishes so, we shouldn't deny him that. Chances are very slim something may happen to him. To be on safe side, I volunteer to accompany His Majesty personally.
I've seen combat many times, in fact that's how I earned my title. I would fell much better being there with him. I invite you too, to do this.
>>
>>464028
There is no rush. We soon might have a bit of information on our hands thanks to our agents. This will allow you to create much better strategy, thus saving our men.

There is also a chance Theocracy will urge us to strike, offering some good deal to convince us.
>>
Is the old Pete allowed in?

If so, my votes are:

>>1 Allow Him to stroll through the street under heavy protection

As Sir Uris stated, there's no rush on the war.
>>
>>464039
Okay but I think we should start training some knights sense we have only have standard soldiers right now.
>>
>>464094
That is quite a good idea. With all the wanna be nacromancers and Death and Knowledge God believers, the Magi School is probably already leaning toward necromancy (which we want).

I would train knights. I would even go even further and create Military Academy. To train knights not only well versed in the art of combat, but also in strategy and leadership, so they can lead our troops into battle.

I vote to create Military Academy.
>>
>>463980
>E create Military Academy.
>>
OP - a couple of questions. Where would you actually want this quest to go? More like world building? Can we give suggestions? Can we go a little heavy on roleplaying? Or would you rather see us keeping it simple, sticking to governing a country making one decision at a time?
>>
>>464274

This.

I've already read the rules and the entire thread, I'm up for some good ol' rolplaying.
>>
>>463980
>>
>>463980
This threat must be dealt with (I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about, but if we haven't made peace yet I'm sure they're nasty)
If we deny him he'll just find a way to do so without any protection.
>>
Hello again everybody!
well, got a lot to answer apparently... let's see

>>464018
Currently the Magic School (who's funding come from the crown and a few noble family) is focused on producing Enchanted Weapon, with Necromancy Spell on them (as a reminder, the Cult of Murak'Zul was created by a counsel member, so that why the focus)
by reverting back you'll tell the Magic School: Ok we have enough Magic Weapon for now(which we do btw), you can resume your usual Schedule of Training Young Mage without Bias on any Spell.

>>464083
Sure, come in.

>>464094
>>464105
I Think you guys are Mixing Knight and Military Officer, if you want to improve the Army with better Commandement and Strategy, you need Military Officer and a Military Academy (which the kingdom lack for now)
If you simply want Elite Warrior, to create Special Unit in the Army, Then indeed Knight are more suited, but Knight aren't trained in a Academy for Now, is a sort of apprenticeship(Squire and stuff)

>>464274
The Tread is essentially a Civ Thread.

But i'm more interested in the Roleplay that you guys can do Between Yourself, the King, and other NPC of note.
That's why the 1 Decision per Turn, don't want to rush anything. and leave you the time to progress in your RP if you want to.

By Suggestion i suppose you talk about the World Building? if so, I only accept suggestion for Our Kingdom, (so if you want to say: we have 1 Duke in the kingdom who's a rival of the crown and you want to make RP with him, Sure go ahead, i'll play him for you), but Proposition regarding other kingdom will not be taken, to avoid anything like: We need a traitor in the enemy kingdom so why not make one?

>>464355
We are still at war because No offensive is made , so no progress, the Enemy is also at war with another Kingdom so they have to be cautious.
>>
-Ambassador Canthral: A/1
-Counselor John "The Ounce Jester": A/1
-Knight Commander Scourge: E/1
-Sir Uris: E/1
-Sir Pete: A/1
-Counselor Trom "The Technician": A/1
-Counselor Jestre "The Wize-Fool": C/1

Vote A and 1 Win for now, but i'll leave some time for anybody to change their vote since i answered a couple of question.
>>
>>465141
I'm sticking with mine
>>
>>465132
I don't see why they can't be both knights and officers. We don't exactly need sepcial forces. What we need officers that would be able to control the battle and they would be probably recruited from elite soldiers, thus making them knights.

We need to use better tactics. We suffered heavy loses on the hands of some green midgets. That was a disgrace. We cannot allow it to happen again.
>>
>>465149
never said they can't be both, just saying that their training, and the skill involved aren't the same.
and just because someone know how to fight doesn't mean he'll know how to use a whole army on a battlefield. and that mostly what knight are about, Highly trained and equipped warrior for elite unit, not commander, when a knight is a commander it's usually because he is of Noble Birth and have also been trained for it by his family.
>>
>>465150
That is mostly certainly true, you can be master swordsman and it won't necessarily make you a good commander.

I was thinking more, that we shouldn't make officers of people that didn't saw any combat yet.

Well, I think Military Academy won't happen this month anyway.
>>
ok, confirming A/1 vote, processing
>>
With the Army sufficiently equipped in Death Spear, the Counsel decide to pull out the Resources from their production, leaving Only the Funding for the school. Allowing them to revert back to the pure study they conducted before. The School official seem to appreciate, as they could understand a temporary use of their school for war effort, but now things are growing more safe for the Kingdom,
On the Krill front, the enemy army seems to grow thinner as they pull soldier to defend the rest of the Dukedom against the Theocracy who's far more aggressive. Our Army still do a few skirmish to feel out the Krill army, if we were to attack now we would probably make a breakthrough.
The Intel network start to send back some information regarding the Elf, Fae and Goblin kingdom, they didn't managed to infiltrate the Krill dukedom, as the war make them to wary of Spies.
The Amethyst Empire to the West is mostly composed of Elf, but they do have some Human, Fae, Goblin, and Ogre living in their Border. For now they don't seem to care about what happen near us, as our Intel reveal that they are 50 times larger than us, and aren't especially interested in Expansionist War as they don't seems to lack any Resources.
The Fae are actually a Collection of Clans, their "King" are elected from the Chief of each Major Clan.They Call themselves The Hundred Glass Clans. Magic is extremely common there. They Seems to be Pacifist, as any inquiries about previous Wars were useless.
The Kingdom of Hissen(the goblin), are in now in a Civil War, the recent defeat under our hand made the nobility angry at the current king.

>A Create a Military Academy
>B Send an Ambassador
>C Attack the Krill
>D Write In

The young King is very happy to be allowed to stroll through the city, and don't seems to be bothered by the 20 Guards, and 5 Knight escorting him. He Just enjoy his time with the 3 Girls. His Study are Progressing well.
>>
>>465224
Help your friends and attack the krill
>>
>>465224
>C Attack the Krill
It's sounds like they are about to lose and I think the right time to attack would be now I want to gain something from this.
>>
>>465244
>C Attack the Krill
I was hoping they would move their forces. Wasn't expecting this to be so soon thought. Nonetheless it's a chance we should use.

However taking under consideration what happened during war with greenskins I would advise caution. In fact I will go to the front lines myself taking some capable men from my clan. We may be half blood dwarfs at best, but we are somewhat skilled with mountain tactics. This should assure we won't take heavy loses this time.

As for strategy I say we try to secure some iron mine on the enemy territory and then immediately secure our positions, unless Theocracy prompts us otherwise.

A mine should benefit us greatly since an influx of our own iron would destroy Theocracys monopoly, and thus reduce prices to our advantage.

Does everybody agree with this plan?
>>
>>465224
>C Attack the Krill

The Krill are weak, we most take as much territoy as possible before they surrender, so we can keep it.
>>
>>465141
I can reasonably say im more than an ounce.
>>465224
>>C Attack the Krill
>>
>>465224
>C Attack the Krill
>>
>>465279
Wups, Typo, sorry about that
>>
>>465309
Is this better?
>>
>>465324
oh god... i'm really sorry, take back your name please
>>
anyway, Processing vote C
>>
The Kingdom finaly send his army through Krill territory, The Defense are though to pass through , but eventualy in the month the army manage to do a breakthrough, invading the countryside.A Bit of territory is taken. The Advance only begin.
The Theocracy had been slowed down in it's advance as they're is more troop on their front.
News from the Hissen Kingdom, the Civil War is over, the king have been overthrown by one of it's rival. This New King seems inclined to start war, and is renowned for it's blood-thirst.
Some piece of Information from the Hundred Glasses Clans, They Cultivate enchanted Tree, who's Wood is naturally imbued with Magic. They also Seems to be able to make Enchanted Glass, which they use instead of Iron(which they lack).

>A Create a Military Academy
>B Send an Ambassador
>C Press the Invasion
>D Settle the Small Territory taken.
>E Write In

No Particular news coming from the Young King.
>>
>>465395
>C Press the Invasion
>>
Are we at war with the Hissen?
>>
>>465395
>B Send an Ambassador
Finishing a war is all well and good, but we cannot be dragged into multiple wars at once. Slake the goblins upon the krill if we must, but keep them away from us.
>>
>>465454
So we arent at war with the hissen.

I vote for this action.
>>
>C Press the Invasion

That was one fast civil war...

>>465454
I don't believe goblins to be a threat after defeat on our hands, and then straight after civil war.
Our positions there are fortified, the goblin forces weakened and still incoherent after fights between themselves, can really do much damage to our rested well equipped forces. To add to that, the so called "blood thirsty" fighting style of new ruler will go nicely with our Necromancy.
>>
>>465395
As a ambassador my self I say we finish the war with the krill
>>
>>465678
Which mean? can both mean attack , and send a ambassador to negotiate peace now
>>
>>465782
Send a ambassador
>>
File: Bolghar.jpg (14KB, 261x308px) Image search: [Google]
Bolghar.jpg
14KB, 261x308px
I hail from Dun-Khunzakhal and I say
>A: Let us strengthen the army with Dwarven engineering.
>>
>>465395

>>C Press the Invasion

Let's push it a little further, it's a good chance to gain territory we shouldn't waste it, next turn we'd take care of goblins.

And remember that if the goblins start a war, they'd be attacking their own people on the occupied lands for a while before they reach deeper in the kingdom.

Just one more turn with the Krill
>>
>>465569
You press a good point, the invasion it is then.
>>
>>466314
like>>466791 said your right
>>
OP we summon you
>>
>>471478
Do you think it worked
>>
>>471672
If it worked then he's ignoring us.
>>
I'd like to join, if OP is still alive. You taking late arrivals?
>>
>>465395
Crown OP please tell me this game is not dead.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

rolling to summon Crown OP
>>
May Murak'Zul have mercy of us
>>
OP i summon you from the Dead !
>>
OPPPPP FROM THE REALM OF TRUE DEATH I SUMMON YOU!
>>
Rolled 517 (1d1000)

RAHHH
>>
I'll be starting another counselor quest thread, If OP finally comes back we still can have both quests on parallel
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.