[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Soul: Dungeon Crawling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mucl9toZ1Z1rsyukao1_500.gif (906KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mucl9toZ1Z1rsyukao1_500.gif
906KB, 500x244px
[Guide book] (To be divided up if we reach another thread): http://pastebin.com/Mnkj2cVt

Check the pastebin guidebook for an Introduction, Classes, explanations, and other things!

((I will be doing all the rolls myself, behind the scenes, to make things smoother.))

----

You have been forced to abandon your old life.

Yet what your old life was, you are struggling to remember, as your memory burns away at the edges like a parchment held too close to the candle flame.

Once again, you have to wander, to reinforce your identity and stop it from fading away entirely, before you plunge onwards into the depths of this labyrinth you have been locked away in.

What is your name? Are you a man or a woman? And what is your profession?

>Casteless
>Soldier
>Hunter
>Spellthief

But in the grander scheme of things, it is all about what you are to become, rather than what you were.

(Further details can be found on the classes in the pastebin.)
>>
>>456261
Male
Tudhaliyas the casteless.
Going for a Hittite name cause why not.
>>
>>456261
>Spellthief
>Andious
>male
>>
>>456282
>>456356

Yes, yes...your name, Tudhaliyas, the spellthief. Not much of a title, nobody's denying that. Maybe that will change.

You were tossed down here with quite a struggle, they were afraid of your magic and its bite. But at least they didn't kill you.

Fortunately, (at least for you) the remains of a poor being are slumped over on the wall. Only bones remained, so they must have been here for a long time. An empty waterskin lays there, along with a few scraps of clothing, where the rest has been torn away.

There's little to be seen here. The air is warm, and the stone around you is finely carved, smooth, so smooth that when you rest your hand on the well, it is cool and pleasant to the touch.

There is only one exit, ignoring the stone door that was closed behind you, and it is an open doorway, with the shattered remains door hanging limply from its hinges.
>>
>>456389
Eeeerm so this is a write in quest? Ya gonna give any baseline options or we just gonna have to wing it? I'm fine with either or, just would like some clarification.
>>
>>456608

Mostly write-in, yes. The classes were presented as options because they have specific stats tied to them.
>>
>>456389
>>456647
Well alright then, guess I'll start it off, might wait for an extra sod, but for now just pillage the water skin, rummage through the sack of bones and clothing to find anything useful. Check if magic still works, then go through the door.
>>
>>456674

Most of what remains has been stolen - even some of the bones have been thoroughly chewed on, and the skull itself has been caved in. The waterskin is intact, however, and if you listen closely enough, you hear running water in the distance. How sad, if this poor soul died of thirst, the door must have been broken in after they'd expired.

You snatch the water skin, and it seems intact enough to serve its purpose, although you might want to clean it out.

You test your magic, knocking the butt of your staff on the floor, and the gnarled tip illuminates. You decide to keep it on - the only source of light are strange panels of varying shapes embedded in the wall that project a pale blue light.

You step through the door to find two goblins approaching from an archway in the south wall. A quick glance reveals another wooden on the other side of the south wall, another door on the east side, and a small water fountain extending out of the north wall.

The goblins are only about four foot tall, but both have blunt, worn blades, and shields made from what looks like shattered remains of doors. Their skin is varying shades of green, marked with sores, scars, and bruises of all sorts.

As soon as they spot you, they start to chant, "Ik! Ik!" You have a few moments to act before they get in close.
---

You are now in combat, and you have a free action.
>>
>>457666

another wood door on the other side of the south wall***
>>
>>457666
Charge full speed at them, then cast a distortion spell, jump over them at the same time.
>>
>>457760
Keep forgetting about the name damnit.
>>
>>457760

The only spells you've got right now are in the spell list in the pastebin, near the bottom. I'll make an individual page for it later.
>>
>>457907
Freeze their legs then jump over them then. Point blank after charging of course.
>>
>>457907
Can we fireball the archway and then time it so that it falls on the goblins?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.