[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McDonald's Quest Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (48KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 480x800px
Wtf is this board, holy shit

Also you're in the McDonald's drive thru. There's like 3 cars between you and the car at the ordering station. This is bullshit.

Not promising any further visual aid. Also I'm going to bed now and will check the actions tomorrow. Just do what you believe in
>>
>>4553
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461821145784.webm
Your bitterness has no merit here friend.
>>
>>4553
crash through all the cars and ask for a mcflurry
>>
>>4553
Park the car and order inside and take it to go. Less chance they'll screw up my order.
>>
>>4622
>>5320
You back up for speed, then you let loose on the accelerator. As you ride over the patient cars, you punch their roofs in and toss glass around until they've become an absolute wreck. You sail over the last car and turn right into the parking.
You nonchalantly get out and walk up to the McDonald's. Thankfully, you don't think they got your number plate or other defining features. There's a long queue, so you think about tits to pass the time. Finally, when it's your turn, you order a McFlurry.
>>
Step out of the car, take my clothes off, and spread my ass cheeks against the window of the ordering station.
>>
>>6717
change our order to 4 double cheese burgers
>>
>>6743
>>9297
The employee taking your order misinterprets your request as saying that 4 double cheese burgers will come out of your asshole, and anxiously waits for your order.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
I go inside and try to order my order in sign language, as I hold my tears and laughter back.
Is this what they call happiness?
>>
>>4553
Tweek my nips so good all the ladies go
>>
>>10163
>>10184
You begin to order in sign language, but no one understands that shit. All the ladies in the area leave, as you tweek your nipples (as well), while the men only grow more interested.
The employees become more disinterested in figuring out your fits and violent crying, and place an order of 4 double cheese burgers.
>>
>>10684
Call 911, tell the operator I'm deaf and mute, and that when I ordered a McFlurry the McDonald's employees took advantage of my disabilities and tried to give me four double cheeseburgers instead.
>>
>>10746
The 911s come to take you away for blatantly lying to them.
As your order comes, a cop walks up and shoves a cheeseburger into his big fat gob. Crumbs fly everywhere, as he tries his best to swallow it down whole.
You are led to a police car. The policeman is about to get you in.
>>
>>10929
Run around the police car in circles screaming "AM I BEING DETAINED?"
>>
>>10989
The cop kicks you in the face, making you do a half-backflip and break your neck. He says "Yes" and tosses you in the back.
>>
>>13189
conjure a grenade out of thin air and teleport it into the exhaust pipe of another police car. creating a distraction and hopefully killing multiple pigs in the process.
>>
>>18249
go to this edgy faggots house, kill him and fuck his mom.
>>
>>18249
>>18517
Conjuring a grenade out of thin air is impossible. So is knowing where this guy lives, but you go there anyway.
The police followed you there, however, and are now parked near the front door.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.