[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lizard Heaven Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lizard img.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
lizard img.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
You open your eyes for what seems like the first time.

You are a human male of around 25 years old and you seem to be naked.

You look around but there's not much to see. All around you there is Whiteness except for the golden pearly gate in front of you.

You can't quite see what's behind it except for more Whiteness. You get closer to the gate and start to see intricate carvings of reptiles. The gate seems to be closed.

You're pretty sure that people aren't born at you apparent age but no matter how hard you try you can't even remember if you have a name.

Still, the fact that you even know what a name is means you had had a life before now.

>What do you do?
>>
>>453898
search the gate for a door knob or a lock
>>
>search the gate for a door knob or a lock

You get the idea to look for some kind of lock or door knob but you don't find any.

you pass your hand through the bars to see if the lock is on the other side of the gate.

There is no lock or door knob here as far as you can tell.

>What do you do?
>>
>>453912
examine the carvings on the gate to see if there's anything that could help me.
>>
The carvings of reptiles are all around the gate. You can't find anything of significance in them except maybe that some of the reptiles are clothed which you find weird.

>What do you do?
>>
>>453915
look around to see if there's another way to get to the other side.
if not, maybe trying to call anyone who'd hear me
>>
You look around but all there is is Whiteness. You still try to look around but you're pretty sure the gate is your only option here.

"Someone there?" you ask through the gate.

You hear no answer so you decide to scream "Is there somone?" instead.

Still no answer.

>What do you do?
>>
I sit down and try remembering if there's any lizard god i could pray for so i can get pass the gate
>>
While you try to remember of any reptile god you might know of you hear the sound of a far away bell ring.

You stand up as the bell ring again.

It rings once more and then you wait a little while but it doesn't ring again.

You start to hear steps all around you in the Whiteness.

>What do you do?
>>
>>453968
Make lizard noises
>>
Ribbit.
>>
>>454478
that's a frog
>>
>>453968
They pushing the gate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.