[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IRS quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (461KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461KB, 639x480px
It's raiding season!

This quest will use a d100 system with modifiers and degrees of success in 5s. Priorities go to criticals and then the highest roll, generally regular difficulty DCs will require you to pass a 60-70 roll value margin. A hard check 75-85. very hard 90-95. Improbable rolls are 100 required, defacto success is 5, you can still crit fail defacto success' by a 1 into a disaster. Rolling above has varying degrees of success, rolling below has varying degrees of failure, all of this is largely determined in 5s. Scaling does come into consideration, so if you get 94 then you will get a slightly better version of a 90, which can make somewhat of a difference.

This is also a quest with a light historical basis!

Now it is time! Choose your era!
>the birth of Attila (~406 AD)
>the birth of Ragnar lodbrok (~785 AD)
>the birth of timujin (~1126)
>write-in

Additionally, choose your general starting starting position.
>a tribe in northern/Eastern Europe
>a clan of the steppes
>an independent startup mercenary band (less support, less responsibilities) location chosen determines the troop culture
>write-in
>>
Oh yeah and I'll hold a vote as to when I should run next. I ain't touching that Twitter shit, but I do have lots of free time so I can pretty much run every night unless I say so otherwise.
>>
>>449455
>the birth of Ragnar lodbrok (~785 AD)
>a tribe in northern/Eastern Europe
>>
>>449455
Time of Attila
A nomadic German clan, let's rape Rome
>>
>>449525
>>449528
Gonna wait, eeeehm five minutes? Then I'll roll a d2 for each and decide by the dice if no one else votes
>>
>>449455
>>449514
>Shit OP Picture
>Meta text from the start
>Not touching Twitter
Shit QM, shit "quest".
Stick to being a player. That's about as useful as you can get.
>>
>>449551
Well no need to be that rude bout it. If it dies it dies.
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d2)

>>449525
>>449528
Right five minutes passed.
Choices are top to bottom, first d2 for date, second d2 for culture
>>
>>449455
oh man i love this game. this looks like the gog version though, steam one is much different.
>>
Sorry for being late

>>449565
Right so that's a migrating German tribe in the years before the Viking age.

Your people are displaced by war, and have been roaming the lands of Pomerania for a while now, you are escaping the wrath of the Franks who have recently put a close to the Saxon war by burning the sacred white tree, pagans everywhere of the Germanic ilk are livid. You have now settled temporarily in a local lord's lands and are being accosted by the locals.

It is your move as to what to do

>You have 4 divisions of 100 men, consisting of 2 spearman and 2 skirmishers.
>your wealth is mostly lost, 4000 silver still lay at your disposal. Enough to pay for 10 months of upkeep.
>your population is 2000 including your soldiers. 400 more can be conscripted, but that is the end of your able bodied men.

Your options are:
>Migrate, specify where
>go on a raiding trip, blood for the blood God
>war with a local lord, skulls for the skull throne!
>settle, might upset some people
>buy and sell things, limited to the surrounding Resources and relations.
>write-in
>>
>>449615
>settle, might upset some people
Let them come.
>>
>>449626
Settle in Normandy or whatever it was called before Vikings
>>
>>449455
i love king of dragon pass
>>
>>449615
>>buy and sell things, limited to the surrounding Resources and relations.
>>
File: 62235320.jpg (7KB, 249x228px) Image search: [Google]
62235320.jpg
7KB, 249x228px
>>449455
>Settle, might upset some people
More children is the key, once we outnumber the locals we can win.

>MFW I clicked on this thinking we were going to be an auditor or a tax expert of some sort.
>>
>>449569
Steam is a PC port of the iOS version.

>>449615
Settle in Brittany
>>
>>449455
>KoDP picture for OP
>has literally nothing to do with the quest

Got me all excited.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.