[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fill the Void

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Black.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Black.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
Greetings Master!
Welcome to your very own plane of existence. I'm Ilarjiel , your personal assistant, I'll help you in the creation , and maintenance of the World you're , hopefully, about to create (and i do hope you will create, otherwise i'll be jobless).
Now, they're is a few convention regarding world creation, the Inter-Planar Administration is a real pain if we don't respect them, but don't worry i won't go through all those rule now, i'll just remind you of those in time.
So we first have to name our (yes, i mean your) Plane. So, no number (we already have an ID Number so why pick another one?). Simple word won't do too (no : The World, The Plane,etc...) , But made up word are fine.

If you have any question i'm here to answer them. i'll let you clear the confusion inside you mind and take a decision.

Rules:
-Proposition with the most vote at the Time of the reply Win, i keep the right to reject any proposition i deem inappropriate,and pick in the remaining, and most popular proposition, if none are available; i'll make one
-Expect a reply every 30 minute, Until i'm too tired, i'll resume on the next day.
>>
We shall name our Plane Norgran.
>>
>>447947
Norgran it is.
So now that the I.P.A has been dealt with (for now at least), We Can start to work. I'Ve Taken the liberty to fill the sky with Stars, you can re-arrange them however you see fit later, for now you have to decide How the Stellar system ,your world will be in, is laid out. for the sake of simplicity in te Celestial movement, we'll only have one White "Sun".
But we have to choose.
How many Moon does your main world, Norgran, have?

Their Name will be picked later.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>447957

We have equal of moons depend the result of the dice.
>>
>>447967
4 Moon, Great Choice Master.

Now, We can focus on Norgran itself. a huge clump of rock for now, nothing else.
We should add water I suppose, but that's not an obligation, it just facilitate the life of the poor, I mean fortunate soul that will live here.

What % of the Total surface of the Planet should be covered in water?

It can range from 0% in wich case only sparse Source of water exist, not even a lake is present,
to a 100% for a full Waterworld. anything in between is OK too.
>>
56% sounds good.
>>
>>447970
56% hum, a little more Water than Land, surely a good balance.

it leave 44% of landmass, we could keep one huge continent, or divide it.
How many Continent should Norgran Have?

It decide how many continuous landmass they're is. it can be a number Between 1 and 9, or you can pick an Archipelago World
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

Well, seems Fate will decide, 1 to 9 are number of continent, 10 is Archipelago World
>>
>>447988
4 Continent, 4 Moon, something tell me that the number 4 will be symbolic in this World.

I'll make the shape of those continent for you Master, it might take a few minute, once it's done, we'll proceed.
>>
File: Norgran.png (882KB, 5740x4491px) Image search: [Google]
Norgran.png
882KB, 5740x4491px
Here it is, the 4 continent of Norgran, I've take the liberty to give them a bit of shape, otherwise their coastline would have been boring.
For now they are flat, without any elevation, and the climate is the same everywhere, neither Hot or Cold, neither Dry or Wet.
We Should add diversity to those continent, We'll start with mountain range, one at a time until you are satisfied.
Say, where do you want your mountain range?

Don't hesitate to make a crude drawing to indicate where you want them, we'll probably do multiple round for mountain, until enough are present,it doesn't determine what vegetation will be present on the mountain, only if any are present.
Hills and other Elevation will be dealt with later.
>>
>>448004
Just fucking cut that entire bottomright land into four pieces via mountains.
>>
>>448029
The center-most mountain should have 4 peaks. Let's just go all the way with using the number 4.
>>
>>448060
Make "there are four main element in this plane" bullshit
>>
>>448082
Fire, Water, Wind and Earth, right?
>>
>>448004
Make a mountain range in the Northeast continent straddling the lake down to the southern coast.
>>
>>448082
>>448184
Soul, Blood, Breath, Flesh.
>>
>>448795
Wouldn't blood and flesh be the same thing? I think that if we go with spoopy elements, one has to be "Mind".
>>
>>448082
Life, death, matter, void
>>
>>449090
Aren't Life and Death different sides of the same coin?
>>
>>449139
Kinda, death is the absence of life and void is the absence of matter
>>
>>449139
>>449090
Blood is liquid, whereas flesh is solid.
>>
Void, Matter, Dark Matter, Anti Matter
Pathogen, Decay, Toxin, Acid
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.