[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back Road Mutant Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Like some kind of disgusting fairytale troll you've been living under a bridge for the last two months. You've been feeding on roadkill found up above that you've cooked over small fires.

What kind of grotesque vision of humanity are you? what would have lead you to be a homeless monster man?

>Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

A shambling abomination of man, your skin is completely marred with ingrained rock. A second set of arms are locate just lower away from the original rocky set. The second pair hands are crab claws, the only thing not infused with stone, has rough exoskeleton.

Instead of eyes, you have a pair of Crab eyes, elongating from your head. A tail also is a extremitiy you developed, giving you the ability to kill off any near death road kill specimin.
Pseuado grills are your neck aswell, allowing you to breath under water. Surprisingly, it does not hinder you breathing on surface.
>>
>>447938
I'm sorry to sound like I'm railroading and maybe I should have clarified in the original post but the roll was guage mutation severity. Sorry but you may need to scrap you rocky crab man idea.
>>
File: 142.png (125KB, 237x287px) Image search: [Google]
142.png
125KB, 237x287px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>447946
Nooooooooooo...lol
Roll
>>
>>447948
>12 : useless mutation
Your mutations mostly lead to you looking grotesque but thankfully do not hinder your abilities to function. As far as abilities go you are human. (Low roll would have provided a negative mutations, high would be useful. since you're in the middle you're basically just a disgusting wretch. this could change with further mutations though.)

Write to describe your grotesque form.
>>
>>447950
Yaayy finally

Your skin is a disgusting looking shade of green, anyone who has watched Salad Fingers could have easily mistaken him for you. Eyes a inhuman shade of purple, you are very uncomfortable to look at in the eyes.

Long past your hair had lost all color, being a neon tinge of white. If it weren't for the green skin or eyes, anybody could have pegged you for one of those "SJW" special snowflake types..Quite literally considering the NEON white hair.

Almost impossibly so, your ligs are darker than your green complexion, giving you face only Jesus of Nazareth could love.
>>
>>447952
You looked out at the large glass shard across from you at your sickly green complexion. Now that appearances are out of the way it it's naming time.
Name Chart:
1. Grungle Rubmus
2. Slib Crungyrt
3.Tirtstn Drubgil
4.Glurgund Stunv
5. Humbrumpt Fyl

>roll 1d5 for name
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>447958
Roll
>>
Rolled 3 (1d5)

>>447965
Im a letard..
>>
Rolled 3 (1d5)

>>
[b] Rolled 20 (1d20)

what a great roll :^)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>447958
Feel sorry for this useless bastard already.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>447952
We greenface now?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.