[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duel Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 1

File: duelquest.png (4KB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
duelquest.png
4KB, 864x540px
This is Duel Quest!
Your name is Hunter Gray, a 12 year old kid who just got challenged to a duel by his bully, Adrian Wheeler. He told you to bring an army in 8 days, because at 3 pm on the play ground,, he's kicking your ass. Obviously due to your awkward nature, you had to accept. Now, what do you do? It's Day 1!
>Go and recruit your best friend, he said he has a time machine
>Go and recruit the cool kid Tommy Clark, I guessed he punched a bear once
>Go and recruit your crush, who has a big interest in aliens
>Go and recruit the mysterious necromancer down the street, he's pretty nice
>>
>>447764
Anyone?
>>
time travel FTW
>>
>>447764
>>Go and recruit the cool kid Tommy Clark, I guessed he punched a bear once
Hey tom
>>
>>447764
>Go and recruit the mysterious necromancer down the street, he's pretty nice
>>
>>447764
go necro
>>
>>447889
>>447899
You think to yourself "Y'know zombies are pretty cool", you head down the street and knock on the door. You wait a few minutes to see some kid with a black hooded robe on open the door. "Shalomie my homie, how can I help you?"
>"HI DO YOU LIKE DEAD PEOPLE?"
>"Do you wanna help me raise some dead people so I can beat up my bully?"
>"What's your name?"
>Write-in
(Also, sorry if I took so long, I fell asleep and figured this thread was dead)
>>
>>448219
Nick Ropolis
>>
>>448219
>"Do you wanna help me raise some dead people so I can beat up my bully?"
>>
>>448221
I'm assuming you want me to ask his name, and I like it.
"What's your name?"
"My name is Nick Ropolis, I just moved here from Canada."
>Canada exists?
>Nice to meet you, I'm Hunter.
>Wanna join me and fighting a bully?
>Write-in
>>
>>447764
necromancer
>>
>>448231
>Nice to meet you, I'm Hunter.
>>
>>448231
You assumed right sorry i got ahead of myself
>>448239
+1
>>
>>448239
>>448247
"Nice to meet you, I'm Hunter."
Nick smiles and says "Good to meet you, but," he turns stern in his appearance, "What do you want? I don't wanna sound rude but I have some things I need to do."
You decide to elaborate what's happening with your bully and everything.
"Ahh, okay, well, if you help me with what I need to do, I'll give you a legion of zombie knights."
>Accept
>Decline
>Ask what needs to be done
>Write-in
>>
>>448253
>ask what needs to be done
>>
>>448258
You ask him what he needs
"Well, do you know who Rick Mortis is?"
You shake your head no, you never heard of him.
"Oh, well, he stole a book of mine. Not just any book though, The Forbidden Book. It has black magic, curses, and ancient necromancy stuff in it. He stole it from me, I need it back, and it's also the only way I can give you those zombie knights."
>I'll Accept!
>I'll decline
>Write-In
>>
>>448271
>Write-in

Ask about Rick. Where does he live, and what should we know about him?
>>
>>448280
You ask for details about Rick
"Well, he lives in that mansion across the street."
You look behind you and just let out a quiet "Oh"
"Rick is part of a cult, not a dangerous one if I remember correctly. He likes to raise the dead a lot, so he has at least a few zombies walking around, but they should be easy to take care of. The book should be on his bed in his room, which is the window all the way to the right on third floor." You look at this mansion and just nod. "Oh, and he's obsessed with puns. They don't have to be good or make sense either." he looks at you with a eyebrow raised
"Now, what will it be?"
>Accept
>Decline
>Write-in
>>
>>448294
>accept
>>
>>448294
Well if Rick is competent with this book and he already has it, why dont we just ask him to help us?
>>
>>448310
I have a solution to this plot hole I didn't think about.
>>448303
You accept, having a certain anxiety about breaking into this giant mansion.
"Okay, great! also, some side things, if you see a stack of comic books of Batdude, grab those for me, those were mine too. Also, if you go out to his back yard, sabotage his pool. That's just because I hate him, if you do those, I'll give you some skeleton archers and a resurrected barbarian clan. "
You nod and head over to the mansion. You look at it's massive height and try to formulate a plan.
>Go through the backyard
>Climb on the vines that lead to the second floor
>Try the basement
>Knock on the front door, no one ever just knocks anymore
>Write-In
>>
>>448329
Oh, it's also midday, so there's only evening and night left after.
>>
>>448329
>Write-in

Check inventory.
>>
>>448360
You decide to check what you have on you, which is
>small change
>A pretty sharp pencil
>some sticks of gum
>A rock
Not much you think to yourself, what should you do?
>Check the area for some items
>Try and go in anyways
>>
>>448384
knock on the door and tell Rick our story, then ask if we can borrow the book for a bit and give it back later.
>>
>>448386
Seconded. We're not equipped to handle a confrontation.
>>
>>448386
>>448393
Realizing you can't fight the guy or really sneak in, you knock on the front door. You wait for a few minutes until this albino kid opens the door.
"Hello, can I help you?"
You tell him your name, your situation and that you wanna borrow his Forbidden Book.
"In any other case, I would say no." He says giving a relaxed yawn, "But, since you actually knocked on the door, I'll give you the book. No one ever knocks anymore." he beckons you inside, you stand around for a few minutes when he comes down the stairs with the book.
"I'm gonna give you this book, you just need to tell me first. Did Nick sent you?"
>Tell him that Nick said it was over here
>Tell him that Nick sent you here to get it back
>Tell him that Nick wants the book and comic books back
>Tell him everything Nick said
>Write-In
>>
>>448407
Be honest. Tell Rick that Nick sent you to reclaim the book in exchange for raising an army of the dead for you.
>>
>>448416
You told Rick the truth, Nick sent you over here for the book.
"Figures, of course he wants MY book." he says in a frustrated tone. "You know what? I can make a better offer than probably did, what if I give you Zombie Templar's? I can even throw in some Ancient Dark Priests from my cult. All you have to give him this note and have him read it out loud. What do you say?"
>Accept
>Decline
>Write-In
>>
>>448440
Try to make Nick and Rick get along and become friends, that way we have two necromancers on our team.
>>
>>448440
>write-in
ask rick why he would want that, if he wants to hurt Nick then decline
>>
>>448440
Try to find about Nick and Rick's relationship with each other so I'll second >>448464
>>
>>448459
>>448464
>>448492
"Wait a minute, what's the note suppose to do? Wouldn't it be easier if you guys talked it out?"
Rick looks at you, he has a annoyed look on his face "The note is suppose to attract a Phantom Reaper, they take people away into some pocket dimension. No one knows what happens, but rumors have it that they don't come back. If they do, they're not the same. I'm not willing to talk things out with him, he always steals the spot light from me and I'n tired of it, either you work with me or Nick!"
You look at him with a slight horrified expression "No way! I decline."
"Have it your way, Zombie Butlers, kill him!"
Shit, your in trouble. You just got into a battle sequence! What do you do?
>Run upstairs (Roll 10 or over)
>Hit the zombie butlers with your rock (Roll 15 or over)
>Talk your way out of this (Roll 15 or over)
it's a 30 die, or whatever the plural for dice is.
>>
>>448500
I should state it's whatever the highest roll goes to, so you can choose one and roll whatever,
>>
>>448515
>talk your way out of it
we are going to be the best diplomat
>>
Rolled 21 (1d30)

>>448521
Im fucking retarded
>>
Rolled 13 (1d30)

>>448500
Diplomacy
>>
>>448523
(I was wondering when you were gonna notice)

You manage to get words out of your mouth "Hey wait a minute!"
Rick gives you a confused look, ".... Ya?"
"Zombie butlers, turn around."
They turned around and you give them a look.
"Butlers? They're zombies, they should be called Zombie No Butlers."
Rick looks puzzled, then thinks about it, and gives a shit eating grin."I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE"
He gives you the book, "Alright, I'll let you live, just get out of my house."
He pushes you outside. What do you do now?
>Go to Nick
>Sabotage Rick's pool and then go to Nicks
>Try to learn a spell from the book
>Write-In
>>
>>448535
I should also probably elaborate, decomposing zombies, butt's, they wouldn't have any.
>>
>>448535
>try to learn a spell from the book
>>
>>448535
>Write-in

Flip through the book but don't use any spells.
>>
>>448566
>>448575
You take a look through the book, some spells are in a dead language, others feel too complicated to do. You see a few that stand out though, you see Nick come up to you.
"I see you got the book, but none of the other things are done. Which is fine, I'll find a way. I'll give you the Zombie Knights," he pauses, "Did you want to learn a spell?" you look down at the book.
>Yes, I wanna learn Skeletal Guardian (A skeleton monster is summoned and does anything you command)
>Yes, I wanna learn Opening Seal (you can open any door or learn more about a person willingly or not)
>Yes, I wanna learn Telepathic Conduit (You can read peoples minds, talk to people in there minds, and you can channel psychic powers faster and stronger)
>Inferno Fist (A huge fire fist, need I say more?)
>No I don't wanna learn a spell
>>
>>448606
How long are the cooldown times on these spells?
>>
>>448633
Skeletal Guardian, nonbattle you can use whenever, in fighting you it's one every other fight.
Opening Seal works on every other door, and on weak willed people.
Telepathic Conduit in nonbattle situations has none, in battle situations it has takes one turn.
Inferno Fist takes two turns.
>>
>>448329
>Knock on the front door, no one ever just knocks anymore
>>
>>448649
Telepathic Conduit, and if we can, we should level it so it becomes more potent of a power
>>
>>448649
Let's get Skeletal Guardian since it seems to have the most use outside of battles.
>>
>>448721
>>448726
Hm, we need a tie breaker. Roll dice out of 30, the highest one gets it.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d30)

>>448730
>>
>>448778
Just for the sake of time, I'm gonna go with this one.

"I wanna learn Skeletal Guardian."
"Alright, let's go." he takes you aside and some time later you learn the spell.
"And since you completed your bargain, here's a legion of Zombie Knights." he raises a bunch of dead knights at once, and then goes "Alright, it's evening, my mom probably has dinner ready, I'll see you later Hunter." you nod and say goodbye.
>Gained an Allie: Nick Ropolis + Zombie Knights
>Gained a Spell: Skeletal Guardian
It's evening and close to night, you may have some time to do some other things though.
>Go talk to your best friend, he may want to use his time machine still
>Talk to your crush, she might have something interesting about aliens
>Find Tommy Clark, he did punch a bear once
>Walk home
>Write-In
>>
>>448799
>Go talk to your best friend, he may want to use his time machine still

How many knights do we have?
>>
>>448802
(I'd say 100 knights)

You figured you'd go to your best friends house, you haven't seen him all day. His name is Trevelyan Hisakawa, his parents are rich and obsessed with learning about the past, which is pretty cool you guess. You walk up to house and knock on the door
"Who is it-" he looks at you, "Oh, hey Hunter! Get in here." he pulls you into the house.
"Alright, so the bully situation is pretty big, so I came up with a solution, we should go to the past and try to recruit a group of people.Though, it can't be people who were big in society back then, because it could alter time by a whole lot." He gives you a list, "Here's a small list of ideas for it."
>The Slayer Order, Vampires, or Werewolves - They all disappeared around the same time
>The Secret Mages Guild - No knew they even existed or that the people in it existed either
>Templar's of The Holy - A group who started to dissolve into nothing, no one would notice if they were gone
>>
>>448827
Show him the army of dead knights before making a decision.
>>
>>448827
>Not being able to have a Bill and Ted like adventure
what the fuck is the point of time traveling then?
>>
>>448848
"Hey Tre, do you wanna look at my zombie knights first? " you show him the knights and he thinks, "Well, the templars are basically the same as them, only templars can stop spells though. The mages would work well with them, though they may not trust you because of the zombie knights. The slayer order, werewolves, and vampire wouldn't really care either way, they just want each other dead. They're all strong, inhuman like qualities y'know."
What will it be?
>Slayer Order/Vampires/Werewolves
>Mages
>Templars
>Write-in

>>448856
I don't think I could do justice for a Bill & Ted like adventure, plus, I didn't even think about it until now.
>>
>>448879
Try the mages.

(As an aside, I won't be around to respond for about an hour.)
>>
>>448897
"Let's go for the Mage's, they may be able to help the most." you say, determined to get some mages. "Alright, let's go." Tre takes you to the time machine, which just kind of looks like a piece of cardboard taped to a toaster.
"Are you ready?"
"Are you sure this thing even works-"
He activates it and you show up in the middle of a room full of people in robes.
"...Oh."
The mages point the staffs at you
"Who are you? State your business!"
>Tell them the situation
>Tell them you need their help against an ancient enemy
>Tell them your name
>Write-on

(and okay see you in an hour)
>>
>>448922
>Write in
"I am Huntrith, Destroyer of Oppression! And I seek your aid in a grand duel comrades."
>>
>>448897
well, good timing, i just got back

>>448922
>tell them the situation
are the zombie knights with us here? if not, try not to mention them so they will trust us
>>
>>448942
>>448948
You look around and realized that the zombie knights aren't with you, which is good.
"I am Huntrith, Destroyer of Oppression! And I seek your aid in a grand duel comrades. A bully who totally sucks is making a army, a dangerous one, and we need to stop him!" you say in a confident tone, "And this is my trusty my pal, Zelvan The Sidekick!" Tre just shakes his head.
The mages look at each other, and then, laughter.
"Huntrith! We were wondering when you were going to come back."
Oh shit, this guy existed, and was a mage. SHIT.
"We would help you, but we got a crisis. We're dealing with a horde of demons in the very bottom of the tower, if you help us though, we'll help with you this duel you speak of."
>Accept
>Decline
>Ask about the details
>Write-In
>>
>>448967
>ask about the details

would using the Skeletal Guardian spell make them suspicious, or is it small scale enough to be passable? basically, do the mages dislike necromancy in general, or just on a large scale like the undead army? Im not sure we could handle this without using our new spell
>>
>>448984
now that I think about it though, why don't we just ask the mages to teach us one of their spells
>>
>>448984
They dislike it in general for the most part, due to what's happening in the basement partly.
"So, what exactly is happening? And can I learn one of your spells? "
"Huntrith, did you seriously forget how to use spells? What happened out there?" The mage who seems to be in charge gives a big sigh and goes "We'll reteach you one in a bit. Right now though, I'll fill you in. Basically, everyone was minding their own business, when we heard a giant explosion and screams in the bottom of the tower, when we got there, it was like all hell broke loose." he looked at you sternly "Demons were pouring in, slaughtering everyone like lambs. We held them back to the basement not too long ago. We need someone to bring down Axela over there" he points to a ginger woman leaning on the way. "And have her use her portal closing spells."
"Do you accept? And what spell do you want?"
>Accept and learn Invisibility
>Accept and learn Lighting Rod (Can control and absorb lighting)
>Accept and learn Fireball
>Accept and learn Light Beam (sends a strong and fierce light ray through any targets)
>Decline
>Write in
>>
>>449021
Lighting Rod so we can chain attack some mofos
>>
>>449021
is "lighting rod" a typo or do we actually use it to control light fixtures?
>>
>>449060
I meant it to convey that you immune to electric attacks and can use them against others. Plus, if there is a source electricity around you can absorb it to use as an attack later on.
>>
>>449021
Let's learn lighting rod so we can move on with this quest.
>>
>>449102
>>449053
>>449060
"I accept, and teach me Lighting Rod"
The head mage teaches you lighting and then leads you down to the first floor. "I'm gonna power you so you can use Lighting Rod, when we open the door, hit them with it, we'll guard you and Axela. When the wave is clear, head on in. The portal should be right next to the torture chamber on the far end of the basement. Axela will close the portal, and we'll finish off any demons that are left. Shall we begin?"
>Sure, open the door
>Wait, we need to prepare some more
>Write-in
>>
>>449148
Let's do this. Lerooooy MmJenkinssss!
>>
>>449175
"Let's do this!"
The doors open, and a horde of demons spill out, the mages retaliate. What do you do?
>Use Lighting Rod (Roll 10 or above out of 30)
>Use Skeletal Guardian (Roll 20 or above out of 30, only that high because the only reason the mages won't freak out is if it's higher than 20)
>Have Trevelyan do something (Roll 15 or above out of 30)
>Write-In
>>
Rolled 26 (1d30)

>>449188
Lighting Rod!
>>
>>449198
You use lighting rod, and to an extreme effect. You hit all the demons pouring out of the door with it, they all squeal and keel over. The demons already in the room are wiped out by the mages.
"Alright, let's head down. " Axela says in a calm tone. The three of you head down into the basement, walking down the stairs, Axela turns to you and says "I know you aren't Huntrith, because he's the cause of the demons attacking." you and tre look at her, "Wait, what? Explain?" Tre says confused.
"He left to go to a town experiencing a demon issue, what he didn't know was that it was the very embodiment of wrath. He got possessed by it and disappeared, until now when I saw him open the portal."
You sit stun, thinking of what to say.
>So what do we do then?
>How did you figure out all of this stuff?
>This complicates things
>Write-In
>>
>>449230
>Write-In
For now we should focus on closing the portal.
>>
>>449247
"For now, we have to focus on the portal. We can talk about the rest later." You say, getting ready to run down the rest of the stairs "Wait, I have a request." you and tre look at her, "He was secretly my lover, if there is anyway we can keep him alive, even if that means making a deal with the demon, I want him to live." she says with a bit of sorrow in her voice.
This is a lot for a 12 year to take in, what do we say?
>Nothing, run to the portal
>"I can't promise anything"
>"Yes. anything."
>"Absolutely not."
>Write-In
>>
>>449273
>"I can't promise anything"

Sorry lady, we're just two twelve year old kids.
>>
>>449292
"Lady, I don't know if you noticed or not. But we're twelve, we seriously can't promise anything. Like I said, we're twelve, I don't even know why my parents haven't even wondered where I am yet." you think to yourself for a second, "Huh, that's messed up, anyways, let's get going." Axela let's out a sad sigh. You start running towards the portal when you notice something odd - no demons, anywhere in site. "Something is wrong here." Tre says to himself, "Very wrong, we couldn't have killed them all already.." that's when you someone scream, with a bunch unfathomable noises. What do you do?
>Check it out, they might still be alive
>Hide and wait
>Run to the portal
>Write-in

(Also, how are you enjoying the quest so far? It's my first one, what do you like and what don't you like about it?)
>>
>>449329
>Check it out

(The fact that you didn't abandoned the quest makes it better than most quests. I guess one complaint I have is that I haven't been surprised. I like it when my choices have unexpected (but not unreasonable) consequences, but it's been pretty straightforward so far. I guess I also like quests that really flesh out a world, but this one doesn't seem to be that type.)
>>
>>449359
(To be honest, I didn't think anyone would be in this thread. I'm just kind of doing this on the fly, so I haven't had much time to really think things out for the most part. I'll see what I can do to improve it)

You, tre, and axela go down the hall to see a beaten down mage surrounded by demons. "Okay guys, what do we do?" Tre says, Axela shrugs her shoulders and looks at you.
>Nothing, leave him
>Use the last bit of lighting rod to attack the demons (roll 15 or over)
>Use skeletal guardian, and have take out any demon he sees (roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Have Tre do something (roll 10 or over out of 30)
>Have Axela do something (roll 10 or over out of 30)
>Write-In
>>
Rolled 14 (1d30)

>>449379
Summon a spooky skeleton.
>>
>>449386
Fuck
>>
>>449386
"Here goes nothing" you summon the guardian, he launches at the demons and starts attacking them, when all of a sudden, demons attack him all at once.
"Oh, so that's where they all are." Axela says, unphased by the necromancy. I guess not all of them hate it, but that mage is sure freaking out. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" he sees you three hiding, he looks like hes about to give you guys away, what do you do?
>Run away
>Use lighting rod on him to knock him out (Roll 10 or over out of 30)
>Use lighting rod to kill him (10 or over out of 30)
>Have Axela do something (Roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Have Tre do something (Roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Write-In
>>
>>449402
Have Alexa deal with the mage preferably in a nonlethal manner.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d30)

>>449379
>>449386
Save roll
>Use skeletal guardian, and have take out any demon he sees (roll 15 or over out of 30)
>>
>>449423
Oh motherfucker
>>449417
That mage is her lover
>>
>>449424
Her lover is Huntrith, not the random mage that is freaking out at us for summoning a skellington.
>>
>>449444
Sorry, thought the mage was the one being beat
>>
>>449417
>>449423
"Alexa, wanna deal with him?" you say, "Sure" she says, giving him a blast of energy, killing. "Alexa! What the fuck!" you say with a burning rage, "What? you said deal with him, plus, he wasn't anyone important." the demons notice the dead body, but continue to attack the guardian, who's close to being dead. "Let's get out of here quickly!" Tre says, all three of you running. You keep running until you see it- and him. Huntrith, standing there in a corrupted state gawking at the portal. "Nice of you to finally show up." he said, in a unnatural voice. What do you do?
>Hello, it's nice to meet you.
>Get out of him!
>Axela, talk to him
>Tre, say something funnyto distract him
>Write-in
(Sorry if I'm taking too long, trying to figure out college stuff)
>>
>>449465
>Hello, it's nice to meet you.
>>
>>449478
+1
>>
>>449478
>>449483
"Hello, it's nice to meet you." you say to the demon, "Being polite to a demon? That's not very smart." it says, with a big hint of surprise. "But, it'll do. It seems to me like you want this portal closed, and Alexa is your help," he pauses, "But did you know she summoned me through this portal? Into the body of her DEAD lover."
None of this is making sense to you.
>"Alexa, what is he trying to say?"
>"I don't really care, we came here to stop you."
>"Let's strike a deal."
>Write-in
>>
>>449511
Ask Alexa to explain what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>449517
>>449511
Always do the unexpected.
>Let's strike a deal
>>
>>449517
>>449544
"I wann make a deal, but first, Alexa, do you want to explain all of this? First, no one here even knows Huntrith is here, then you say he disappeared and showed up randomly, now this demon here is saying you summoned him here with this portal?!" you say frustrated beyond belief, "What's going on?"
Axela looks down, then up at Huntrith "There is some truth, to what he's saying." she goes on, "I knew he went missing, everyone else thought he just abandoned magic altogether and left. But I knew the truth because I went to the village. After I found out, I went into a depression and found a new lover. But, he was only there for sex. One day I decided I had enough, I sacrificed him so I can get Huntrith back. But it back fired, and that mage I killed... He was there when he saw me do it, I killed him because I didn't want him to turn me in. He was one of the few ways we could have helped my true love though.." she looks down again. "Awh, how pathetic. Now, let's get to business. " the demon sits down. "We have a few options. One, give me Alexa and all of this stops. Two, you kill me, which in turn kills huntrith, three, you team up with me and we kill all the mages here. four, you give me one of your souls and I give you power. or five, we play a game, if you win, I leave forever and close the portal, if I win though, I become part of you." he looks at you, specifically. "Now, what will it be?"
>Give him Alexa
>Kill Him
>Team Up
>Contract
>Play A Game
>Write In
>>
>>449511
Let's strike a deal.
Seems like the smart thing to do.
>>
>>449555
Let's play a game...
>>
>>449555
What is the game?
>>
>>449566
That's a surprise only the Demon knows (knife throwing at a far away target)
>>
>>449562
+1
Lets play twister!
>>
>>449562
>>449566
(I'm just gonna continue now)
"Let's play a game." "Wonderful! I haven't played one in forever. Oooh demon!" you see a demon walk out from one of the rooms. "Hm, I may be a little rusty but.." he throws the knife into the demons neck, causing it to fall down, gasping for breath. "Hm, if you can get him in the head, you win, if you do worse though, you're mine." Huntrith says, with a wicked grin.
>Throw the knife (roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Have Alexa throw the knife (roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Have Tre throw the knife (roll 15 or over out of 30)
>>
>>449608
Hey guys, I'll be right back, I gotta pick up a friend real quick. give or take like an hour
>>
Rolled 6 (1d30)

>>449608
I throw the knife
>>
Rolled 15 (1d30)

>>449608

Rerolling for >>449624
>>
>>449624
Damnit. Sorry guys
>>
>>449629
Don't worry I (barely) gotchu senpai.
>>
>>449624
>>449627
Hey guys I'm back! let's get going again

He calls out another demon to stand as a target. You throw the knife and it enters the demons head, it falls quickly to the floor. "Damn, well, it looks like I lost. I'll get going." he starts walking through the portal. "Oh, and I'm keeping the body." Alexa starts running after him "No! I want him back!" what do you do?
>Let her run, you won already
>Kill her, she could ruin things
>Write-in
>>
>>449629
>>449634
Are you guys still here or was I too long?
>>
>>450012
>Let her run, you won already

>>450080
I'm about to go to bed since I'm tired.
>>
>>450097
Ahhh, okay, goodnight dude

You let her run to him, expecting him to keep the bargain. "He's mine!" she goes to hit him with a energy blast, but out of no where, he rushes her, sticking a blade deep into her chest, twisting it and letting her drop to the floor. "Fuck the deal, you let her run to me, now you die!"
What do you do now?
>Run away (Roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Have Tre do something (Roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Grab blade and fight him (Roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Write-in
>>
>>450116
Run to him and push him through the portal, and try to close it with Alexa's power.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d30)

>>450116
Fine, I guess we'll fight him.
>>
>8 hours since last post
hope you haven't given up yet

>>450116
fight him. If we kill a demon, the mages will love us.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d30)

>>451400
>>
>>450773
>>451399
>>451400
Hey guys! I'm back, I won't be on much today because I have work in a few hours, but let's get this quest going!

You grab the knife and charge at Huntrith, who seemingly just back hands you. You fall to the ground, Tre takes out a taser that for some reason and charges at him, he also gets back handed.
"Before I kill you both, I just want to know. Why do you have a taser?" The demon says, looking at Tre "For plot convenience." "That's it!" you say looking at him
>Tre, shock me! I can use lighting rod
>Signal him to use it on you
>Write-In
>>
>>451599
>Shock me, bro.
>>
>>451599
>"Electricity makes me moist"
>>
>>451611
>>451631
"Electricity makes me moist. Shock me bro."
"Wait, what?"
"Just do it!"
He puts the taser on you and you take the electricity from it. You stand up and look at Huntrith
>Use lighting rod on him (Roll for 10 or over out of 30)
>Try to make a new deal (Roll for 15 or over out of 30)
>Say a witty one liner and then shock him (Roll 15 or over)
>Write-In
>>
>>451635
>One liner and smoke him
>"Luke...I am your father."
>>
Rolled 19 (1d30)

>>451651

>>451635
Is there going to be some plot twist where all the enemies we make trying to get allies fight's alongside our bully aganist us in the end?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d30)

>>451651
Second
>>
>>451651
>>451655
(Maybeeeee, I have something in mind.)
"Hey Huntrith, looks like your in for a real SHOCKER" you hear someone say "boooo" in the background
"Are you serio-" You cut him off by shocking him to death. Huntrith falls over, and the portal closes.
"Well, thank God that's finally over-" you hear the mages coming to you.
They think your Huntrith.
His dead body is right in front of you.
Well, this isn't good.
>Hide the body
>Tell the mages the truth
>Obliterate it
>Give it to a demon
>Write-In
>>
>>451669
>"My name is Oobla-dong. I hail from Holdmaiballsbruh and I have come to ask you for you aid."
>>
>>451669
Be honest and straightforward. It generally seems to work out.
>>
>>451669
>Tell the mages the truth
>>
>>451683
>>451688
>>451697
The mages come and see the mess of everything that just conspired. "Can you explain this?"
You and Tre sigh and tell them the truth, everything Axela and the Demon said, and anything else you thought relevant.
"You lied to us, and you got three of our top mages killed. Why should we consider helping you? "
Well
>We fulfilled our side of the bargain
>You owe us
>We're 12 and not responsible for our actions yet
>Axela caused this, not us
>Write-In
>>
>>451709
Is this dude retarded?
>Axela caused this, not us. What WE did was effectively prevent far greater casualties. We have successfully fufilled our side of he bargain. Also, we never lied. You assumed I was the Hundrith that you knew, which was not my intention.
>>
>>451719
Okay, maybe we did lie. Our name isnt Huntrith either way. BUT, they dont need to know that. They'll have their minds on other things. Manipulation 101.
>>
>>451719
After you tell him all of this, he looks like he wants to say no, but he can stands down. "Fine, just take my mages and leave. Never come back here again."
A few hours pass by and after rounding up the mages, you go back to the present. From what you tell, it's the morning of Day 2, and everything still seems to be the same.
"Well, thank god that's over with."
>Gained new allies: Mages Guild
>You now have a army of 230, and 6 days until the fight.
What do you do now?
>Rest, you need stamina
>Go to your crushes house
>Go find tommy clark
>Write-in
(Alright guys, I gotta go to work, I'll be back in around 4 hours)
>>
>>451719
This
>>
>>451742
Rest, in the mean time, have the mages and dead knights train for the upcoming battle.

(Alright)
>>
>>451748
Hey guys, I'm back!

"We should probably rest, we've had a long day, and night for that matter." Trevelyan looks at you and nods, "Ya, we should also have the mages and dead knights train, and also make sure they don't kill each other." You nod in agreement and go to the mages and knights, tell them to train and to bond or some shit. The mages are really unhappy with you, but they will respect your wishes nonetheless. You sleep at Tre's house and wake up around evening.Feeling fully rested, Tre is still sleeping and the knights are still training. The mages seem to be taking a break. You collect your thoughts "Well, I can walk home and see what's going on. Go to my future wifes house, or try to locate Tommy Clark,. Or maybe something else.."
What will you do?
>>
>>452611
Tommy the bear puncher doesn't seem all that amazing next to an undead templar. We go to waifu and hope she can get us an alien army.
>>
>>452611
And welcome back, OP
>>
>>452623
(You make good points, and thanks! How are you enjoying the quest so far? Things you would like to see or some improvements I can make?)

You decide to head down to your crushes house, Laura Baker. She came to the school a year ago new as a baby, but over that year almost every guy has fallen for her. She was the basic girl next door type, she's pretty good friends with you too. Thinking about all of this while walking down the street, you look around at your surroundings, and then you realize something.
You haven't been to school for 2 days, and you forgot your town's name and where it's located.
Huntrith must have back handed you a lot harder than you though. What's this place called?
>Name of the town is..
>>
>>452652
Anyone around?
>>
>>452794
dimmsdale
>>
>>452883

Oh ya, Dimmsdale! Home of at least several cults, possibly several sex scandals, and constantly getting sued for the name for some weird reason.
You reach your crushes house and knock on the door, "Oh hey Hunter, come on in, I got some interesting stuff here." you walk in and she closes the door behind you. "Alright, so to make this quick, I discovered something fell from the sky last night in the woods, when I went to check it out, government agents were there taking actual aliens hostage. We need to save them!" she says, laying this on you.
Aliens? it just gets weirder.
>Accept
>Decline
>Ask Details
>Say something stupid because she's your future waifu
>Write-in
>>
>>452891
Ask details and say something stupid.

(Last post for me today. Won't be around much during the week. Are you planning to continue this quest?)
>>
>>452951
(I am, I wanna see it through)

"HI I'M HUNTER DO YOU LIKE JESUS?" you scream "Wait, I mean, what's the plan? Where are we going?" you shake your head, that was weird.
"Uhhh... Well, first we go to there camps which is right outside of Dimmsdale in the Prison Marshes, then we-" you stop her "The Prison Marshes? That land is dangerous! It's full of creepy stuff." "Well, that's where the camp is. It'll be worth making allies with the Aliens, think about all the tech and cool stuff they have." she says, giving a slight smirk "Plus, we can stick it to the man, man!... Anyways, we sneak into the camp, destroy the jail cells, take the aliens back to their ship, meet the leaders or whatever they have, gain allies."
You think to yourself for a moment and..
>Accept
>Decline
>Write-in
>>
>>452979
Oh, and I forgot to add
>Learn more about the Marshes
>>
>>452983
>accept
what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>452979
>Accept
>>
>>452652
Well for one, it's extremely different from the way I write. It's the type you play for fun: simple to read with fun/funny (w/out the autism) choices. Good for people who just want a break. It's almost like an arcade game, something you would have fun with but not neccesarily commit to. I suppose that you should just continue what youre doing. The way you handle this isnt in my field of knowledge so I can't offer any criticism or advice but Im satisfied with what youre doing.

>>452979
>We're fucked
>We need to think about Hunter's needs. Tell her this is a date and accept.
>>
>>453206
>>453554
>>453828
I'm back! Let's get this rolling

"Well, this is gonna be one crazy date" you say, shake your head, "Let's go!" you take her hand before even has time to protest that it's a date. You walk to the outskirts of dimmsdale to the Prison Marshes. One of the most creepiest places on earth, it's full of mutants, cannibals, and hillbilly orgies (basically incest orgies but don't tell them that) Why aliens had to land here, I don't know. You and Laura get to a fork in the road, one leads through a bunch of vines and very tall grass, the other leading to a bunch of stumps and deep water, though the stumps are more close enough for a interesting bridge. Which way?
>The Vines
>The Stumps
>Write-in
>>
>>454792
>10/10 the vines. We're not fucking with any stump-back swampmongers.
>>
>>454792
>The Vines
>>
>>454866
>>454899
"Let's go through the vines." you and Laura start walking through, it's a bitch to get through at first but it starts getting easier. Then you start noticing bushes move around you, and some strange noises. You pause, because you notice the tall grass in front of you won't stop moving. What do you do?
>Run, it could be an attack
>Call whatever it is out
>Walk up to it
>Have Laura walk up to it
>Write-in
>>
>>454938
>Walk up to it
>>
>>454980
You start walking up to the tall grass when of a sudden, mutants start surrounding you. "To make this short, we're mutants, and we want to eat you. So, if you'll just die, that would be great."
What do you do?
>Make a deal with them (roll 10 or over out of 30)
>Summon Skeletal Guardian (Roll 10 or over out of 30)
>Shock yourself and use Lighting Rod (Roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Have Laura do something (Roll 15 or over out of 30)
>Write-in
>>
Rolled 25 (1d30)

>>455035
>>455035
>Summon Skeletal Guardian (Roll 10 or over out of 30)
Spoopy skeletal will give them good calcium
>>
>>455160

"Two words" you say to the boar like mutants. The mutants and Laura both look at you funny. "And those are-" "Skeletal Guardian" All of a sudden, the giant monster tackles the leader and kills it, and starts chasing after the other mutants. "Well, that should buy us more time." you say, looking at Laura. "You gotta teach me that later." she yells while running. You run through the rest of the vines without many other problems, though you hear the screams of those boar mutants once in a while.
You reach what seems to be a small but heavily guarded encampment, full of the stereotypical men in black guys. You look at Laura "Okay, so what should we do?"
Laura looks at the camp, scouting the area "Alright, it looks like the biggest tent is probably where the ship is, and the one conveniently is probably where they're keeping the aliens. I see some barrels full of gasoline, we could explode those which will provide a distraction. Or you can lead them on a wild chase while I go get them. Or, I distract them while pretending to be an alien, and you can go into the small tent.
>>
>>455323
Crap, I forgot the last part

What do you do?
>Explode Barrels
>You Distract Them
>She Distracts Them
>Write-in
>>
>>455323
>men in black guys
I tell them to leave those poor negroes alone
>>
>>455329
>Write-in
Beat up one dude and put his suit on.
>>
>>455478
Beat up 3 dudes. The third for our skeleton nigga.
>>
>>455691
lmfao this
>>
>>455471
>>455478
>>455691
>>455737

You see three stray MIB guys near your spot smoking, and you get an idea. You made a sudden noise and they come to check it. Only to find rocks to go into the back of their heads. You take their clothes and put them on. "These suits are over sized for us, I think they'll notice." Laura says pessimistically. "oh please, they're wearing sunglasses, not like they'll notice."
The guardian finally comes back, looking wounded but still standing. You give it a suit to try on and long story short, it ripped it to shreds. It's like a dog.
"Alright, let's see if this works."
>Roll to see if it works, 10 or over out of 30
>>
Rolled 18 (1d30)

>>456348
>>
Rolled 21 (1d30)

>>456348
>>
Rolled 6 (1d30)

>>456348
Small bump also
>>
Rolled 1 (1d30)

>>456348
Tonight we dine in Hell!
>>
>>458655
Oh uh I guess not. Maybe twinkies?
>>
Rolled 29 (1d30)

>>456348
I-Is OP kill?
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.