[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dudu Oson Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dudu.jpg (960KB, 1587x883px) Image search: [Google]
dudu.jpg
960KB, 1587x883px
You are Obon, son of Dudu Oson. He led a tribe of very wise people, they put mud on their heads to keep cool. Unfortunately Dudu Oson was murdered in cold blood.

>438127
Previously on Dudu Oson Quest Obon ventured into the jungle to find Dudu's killer and has finally come face to face with him.
>>
File: duduoson06.png (53KB, 1594x755px) Image search: [Google]
duduoson06.png
53KB, 1594x755px
previous thread: >>438127

>>445549
>>445552
>>445838
To satisfy your unbearable hunger you go back to Mama Oson's house and go into the basement. She brings out a large of tendies and your tribe digs in.
All of a sudden Mama Oson cries out in panic. She exclaims she knows the killer is in her presence, she can smell him. You see Mama Oson has very bad eye sight but a great sense of smell to compensate, she was there when Dudu was murdered.

What do you do?
>>
>>447526
Finish tendies. Drink Mountain Dew for energy.
Then restrain and torture everyone present
>>
>>447822
>>
>>447526
Plot twist! It was tendies and heart disease that did in Dudu.
>>
>>448263
plot twist it was mama who tendies and dudu who diseased his heart!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>447822 1
>>448039 2
>>448263 3
>>448502 4
>>
File: duduoson07.png (23KB, 1594x755px) Image search: [Google]
duduoson07.png
23KB, 1594x755px
>>448263
You line everyone up and interrogate them intensely. Halfway through Mama panics and hones in on the plate of tendies. She gasps and exclaims that it must have been the tendies that killed Dudu. She explains to you and the tribe that Dudu had heart problems and she remembers that the day he died he forgot to take his blood pressure medicine.

In shock you run to Dudu's grave and dig up his body. You violently hug him and a decomposed tendie falls out of his mouth. It starts to rain as Mama Oson walks out to meet you. She tells you he must have choked on the tendie while having a heart attack. Your long journey is finally over, you know who killed Dudu Oson.

The End
>>
>>449345
Jesus Christ I'm crying now that it's over.
Fuck this gay earth!
>>
>>449345
Beautiful.
>>
>>449345
Can we get a prequel? I'd like to get learn the heroic legends of Dudu a bit more
>>
>>450519
Not a bad idea at all.
>>
Am Mamma Oson for a Bloey Joey, proclaim that he who comes forward as the Killer of Dudu Oson will. Be the receiver of 50 Good boy points! Make good boy points the official currency of people. (After the killer comes out, make him licky Flicky mommy wommy's bean scene, then execute the nigger)
>>
>>455337
dude can you fucking read? I just explained how Dudu Oson died retard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.