[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manage a Chapter Thread 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: space_marine_by_fonteart-d659qdy.jpg (113KB, 1024x902px) Image search: [Google]
space_marine_by_fonteart-d659qdy.jpg
113KB, 1024x902px
See the OP for the last thread, it's way to soon for me to type a new one.

The last two threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Manage+a+Chapter+Thread+

Last we saw of the Icy Vales, they had made a Tactical retreat due to the superior numbers of the chaos base.

>Build more forces (Specify)
>Build fortifications (Specify)
>Attack
>Research (Warp Travel, Psychic Powers)
>>
>>446423
>Research (Warp Travel)
Also, I think someone said something about tactical marines.
>>
>>446483
+1 from last thread...

Roll 1d100 vs DC 75, 3 tries
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>446594
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>446594
>>
>>446613
I forgot to mention you get +5 to the roll thanks to the fact you have a Forge Lord who's not busy, but you got it anyway.

The Techmarines manage to figure out the secrets of Warp travel by cautiously examining the demon corpses.

>Thunderhawk and Strike Cruiser unlocked

>Thunderhawk - 750 Req
- 7 AV
- Flyer
- Can hold 50 Infantry, or 5 Walkers, or 25 Fast Vehicles, or 2 Transport Vehicles

>Strike Cruiser - 2000 Req
- 25 AV
- Spaceship
- May call in an Orbital Bombardment, destroying 10+3d10 AV.
- May hold 650 Personnel, with Light Vehicles and Elite Infantry counting as 3, and Vehicles and Flyers counting as 10.
>>
>>446656
How much req do we have right now?

Also, i'm assuming we get more req from completing objectives, but is there any otherway to acquire more?
>>
>>446681
at last count, after building a bastion tower and quad lascannon mount, then some additional wepons. we have 760 req. i suggested we fill out our forces with an exta 10 tac squads.
>>
>>446887
>>446681
good question, we get jump packs and 1500 req for clearing the chaos cultists and raptors here on this world in a fortified urban base. otherwise, i dont know.

Id love to get a strike cruiser, but until we can secure this planet and its recruiting rights, i think we have to think smaller for now.
>>
>>446681
NO unfortunately.

Also, you have 760 req.
>>
>>447085
purchase 10 new tac squads, 700, 5 melta guns, and 5 ml, 50. left over 10 req.?

also, request forces status report.
>>
>>447105
Any objections?

Also your forces consist of:
>40 Tacs (20 ML, 5 MG, 5 PG, 10 BB)
>8 Scouts (6 Snipers, 2 ML)
>4 Captains (2 with CW, 2 with PF)
>Librarian
>Forge Lord
>Chapter Master
>>
>>448808
I ain't objecting none.
>>
>>448944
>>447105
Training begins. They will arrive by Thunderhawk in 4 turns.

A Heldrake has been seen swooping around very high, where the Quad-gun can't reach it.
>>
>>449160
throw the gun in the air. It can shoot higher that way.
>>
>>449172
No, it would be much easier to launch a marine using the quad.
>>
>>449190
Could it be?
>>
>>449217
Indeed it could.
>>
while reinforcements are being mustered. i suggest sending our our scouts to locate enemy patrols and ambush them, and/or scout weaknesses in the cultist fort. thin walls, collapsible buildings, exposed fuel and munition piles, etc. we need to weaken there defense and thin there numbers, while keeping them on the defensive.
>>
uhh,....or try to contact any local pdf and astra militarum forces?
>>
>>449783
Good idea brother loyalists make excellent meat shields.
>>
>>450117
of course, what better way to defeat our enemies then drowning them in...i mean, using the emperors hammer on them.
>>
>>450160
You almost had that right, a lot of the emperors enemies just kinda, drown in the blood of guardsmen.
>>
>>449783
The PDF have been ceushed, and the latest time you saw the Astra Militarum Commander was when he was aboard the battle-barge before the ship crashed. Last you saw, the Militarum were stuck aboard the Imperial Navy as the chaos fleet apporached.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>451616
so, send out our scouts to engage in gorilla hit and run on there defenses...wittle down there numbers.
>>
>>454541
are we issuing them banana's too?

but I agree with the guerrilla warfare idea, harass the chaos and then hit them hard once our reinforcements get here.
>>
>>454556
bananas are masters of stealth
>>
>>454541
All that will give you is -20 DV on your next attack run.
>>
>>456225
40 some heavily trained infiltrators, armed with sniper rifles and missile launchers....striking a fixed force from long range at night...wont be of use? ...there ability to stealth to the uban fort would definitly be possible...and they could rain a few minutes worth of concentrated fire on the cultists at least from surrounding building....unless your saying the chaos forces are untouchable without breaching the main gates or striking from orbit? ....trying to think outside the box here....
>>
>>456517
Kinda hard to sneak up on people with literal eyes in the backs in their heads, as well as those who have jump packs.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.