[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pucci Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Start.png (407KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Start.png
407KB, 800x800px
Your are now Pucci, a black, mostly gay priest living in the year 2001 (eleven years before Stone Ocean). It has been more then a decade ago that your best buddy and savior DIO was killed, but you have no fear, because you believe you can get him back(though time and stand bullshit). You wish to achieve heaven, but first, you have to find your keys. The first post ending in 2 decides Pucci's next action
>>
>>444512
Open those drawers nigga. 2
>>
File: Start2.png (389KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Start2.png
389KB, 800x800px
>>444527
Well, you would open ALL of the drawers, but one of them are locked, possibly the one with your keys. you open the rest though, only to find (One) 1 glass shard and some zip ties. The doors seem stuck open. roll a 1d4, if you get a 1 or 2, your command will be accepted.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>444554
Tear the poster off the wall
>>
File: Start3.png (242KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Start3.png
242KB, 800x800px
>>444582
"Sweet DIO, oh sweet prince, I'm sorry I have to defile your image and tear it down".
Anyway, you decide rip (and tear) the poster down revealing two things. It is a conveniently high and out of reach vent and you also find some push pins. It looks big enough to crawl in. roll a 1d6, if it ends in 1 or 3, your command will be accepted (or I'll pick at random who cares.)
>>
>>444512
use the phone to call (734) 930-3030
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>444624
>>444622
re-roll
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>444624
No idea what the fuck this is but sure
>>
File: Start4.png (240KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Start4.png
240KB, 800x800px
>>444638
You walk over and grab the phone and punch in the numbers 7 34 9303930. you hear a voice and memories flood back suddenly.
Hello this is domino's costumer service, whats the complaint
"Dominos" you thought to yourself, they where the ones that fucked up that pizza order that one time. You were just hanging out with DIO and you guys just wanted pizza, but they messed up. When you wanted no suace, no cheese, and pineapple on on half, they forgot the pineapple. You didn't actually know that that was Dominos, till you called, but its time to get revenge. Its people like these that make you want to achieve heaven.
What do you say to them?
>>
I'm going to go to bed in about ten minutes. Good night, I'll be up at and on my computer around 12 central time
>>
>>444674
Hang up and go to Italy
>>
File: Start5.png (240KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Start5.png
240KB, 800x800px
>>445832
You instead decide to hang up and think of sweet sweet Italy. How ever, you cant leave the room to get to Italy cause the door appears to be locked. You hear a knocking on the vent. Next action?
>>
>>445970
>you cant leave the room to get to Italy cause the door appears to be locked
bruh just punch it down with whitesnake
>>
File: Start6.png (296KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Start6.png
296KB, 800x1000px
>>446056
(you have unlocked the map.)

You summon Whitesnake and get him to punch down the door with his fists. They say hes not a "power" type stand but he'll do, for now. You have a lingering feeling that theres still something valuable in this room. Blood drips from the vent. Next action?
>>
>>446100
ight just open the vent
>>
File: Start7.png (287KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Start7.png
287KB, 800x1000px
>>446132

You get Whitesnake to open the vent for you. A bloodied arm falls out and appears on the floor. You wonder who could possible be in the same building as you. You have Whitesnake look into the vent, only for him to complain about the blood and the vents apparent darkness. In the next room over you hear a gunshot. Next action?
>>
>>446195
Use your melting power on the next room over
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.