[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAMB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

File: LAMB.png (8KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
LAMB.png
8KB, 750x500px
In this world of ours, there are events that science cannot explain -- supernatural creatures, telekinesis, spatial anomalies. To keep the status quo, certain organizations contain these events and ensure no information of their existence is leaked to public.

-----

You are an average person, who has never stood out. There are no issues at home -- your parents want you to succeed. Meanwhile, your relationship with your younger sibling has become distant, especially since you’re living away from home, in an apartment near your college. Oh, and you’re also a college student, studying a degree you don’t want, but your parents pushed on you to achieve. In any case, today there are no classes.

Currently, you are starving and there’s nothing to eat. What do you do?

>Walk to the corner store down the street.
>Drive to a cheap restaurant.
>Other.

This might suck. First time doing something like this. If I'm doing a bad job, please tell me. Thank you!
>>
>>443362
Order Chinese takeout.
>>
>>443362
>Ride our motorcycle to a cheap restaurant.
It's the one luxury we allow ourselves to have.
>>
>>443362
Order cheap food
>>
File: Red-light.jpg (962KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Red-light.jpg
962KB, 3072x2304px
>>443366
Damn it, you're supposed to get out of the house.

>>443373
>Ride our motorcycle to a cheap restaurant.

You arrive at a red light, unable to choose what restaurant to eat at. Finally, you decide to treat yo’self to that new Italian restaurant down the next corner. It’s a little bit more expensive than what you usually eat, but you deserve something nice once in awhile.

The light turns green and as you drive forward. You see, from the side of your eyes, a car. The driver tried to cut through the red light. You try to maneuver out the way, but it’s too late. At least you can say it wasn't your fault.

Suddenly, you awake in a forest clearing. Around you are 7 other individuals, also just waking up.

You’re no longer starving. What do you do?

>Freak out.
>Calm down and ask what’s going on.
>Slowly back away from these strangers.
>Other.
>>
>>443385
>>443366
Oh, maybe I should've just thought up something new for ordering takeout. But I couldn't think of some way you would die without it being silly. Now I feel like a shitty author.
>>
>>443389
>Introduce yourself. These people are probably just as freaked out as you are. Be a stabilizing influence
>>
>>443400
This.

>>443389
Huh. I guess I made it VERY easy for us to be killed off.
>>
>>443389
>Calm down and ask what's going on.

>>443394
Don't worry about it.
>>
File: forestclearing.jpg (251KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
forestclearing.jpg
251KB, 1024x768px
>>443400
>Introduce yourself. These people are probably just as freaked out as you are. Be a stabilizing influence

Some of the others look shocked, while others look around confused. One person, a girl, is backing away from the rest, clearly scared, and one, a teenager, is quietly observing his surroundings. Although you’ve never had much experience with public speaking, you feel like it is up to you to calm the situation.

“Everyone!” you shout, “please calm down.” One person, an older woman, asks you “where are we?” The others look at you. It seems they now believe you’re the one responsible for porting them there. “I don’t know. I just remember… I remember being hit by a car, then now I’m here.” The scared girl gives an audible “ah,” and steps up. “Wait, I…” she looks at her wrists, “I cut myself, down the wrists, but the cuts not there anymore.”

A very old man says he last remembers being in a hospital, before waking up here. “Are we in heaven?” he asks. “We don’t know that, yet,” you respond, “but we have to keep calm. Look, here, my name is…”

>What is your name?
>>
>>443432
>"... Shaw"
No first name given. Also, a good way to separate different characters' dialogue is to start a new paragraph when someone else starts talking. Makes it easier to tell who's speaking at a glance.
>>
>>443458
I'll go with this. Being friendly is important, but this is weird and you don't give your full name to weird
>>
File: black-mamba-1.jpg (137KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
black-mamba-1.jpg
137KB, 1024x600px
>"... Shaw"

The others look with uncertainty, but all except one give their names too.

Aaron. Overdose.

Tasheka, an older woman. A sudden stroke in her apartment.

Ciara, the scared girl. She committed suicide.

Jones, the elderly man. He was in the hospital for lung cancer. Doesn’t remember his last moments.

Regina, a mother. She only remembers going to sleep, before waking up here.

Alexio del Mundo, a police officer. Remembers being shot.

The last person, a teenage boy wearing what appears to be a generic Japanese school boy’s uniform, with no identifying marks, and a jacket over it. “Oh. I’m Riley,” he says with a smile, sticking out his hand to shake yours.

>Shake his hand.
>Ask how he died.
>Other.
>>
>>443492
>Shake his hand
>>
File: herne-the-hunter-john-lenz.jpg (44KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
herne-the-hunter-john-lenz.jpg
44KB, 600x900px
>>443508
>Shake his hand

“We should stick together. Let's find out where we are,” you say.

“Are we not in heaven?” Jones asks.

“But I did this to myself,” Ciara says, looking at her wrists. “If heaven is real, and this is it, why am I here?”

“Maybe we are in hell,” Alexio suggests. This sparks some small talk among the group.

“We can’t know for sure,” you say, to calm everyone down. Suddenly, an imposing figure, with long horns and a body wrapped in the hide of various animals, appears from the trees. It carries in one hand, a rifle.

“Welcome to my domain,” the person says. Although it wears a hood, the sunlight should be revealing its face, however, all you see is blackness and two bright, yellow eyes. “You are all dead, but I offer all of you a second chance at life. Down a mile that way,” Herne points a black finger, “is shelter. Inside, you will find any weapon you want. After eight hours have passed, I will hunt you all down.” This causes panic in some. “Survive for 72 hours, or kill me, and you will be returned to reality. Fail to do either, and you will die, for real this time.”

“What?” Alexio says, stuttering. He attempts to draw his sidearm, but it’s missing.

“Any weapons you had on your person when brought here, can be found at the shelter,” Herne explains. “Are there any other questions? If not, the eight hour preparation period will begin.”

Riley steps forward, raising a hand. “Ah, are we allowed to kill each other?” This causes the others to look at the boy with shock.

“Hmm? Yes, but you won’t get anything out of it. It would be better for all of you to work together. Any other questions?”

>Ask a question.
>Remain silent.
>Other.
>>
>>443538
>any difficulties in killing you we should know about?
>>
File: iconurl.jpg (19KB, 507x378px) Image search: [Google]
iconurl.jpg
19KB, 507x378px
Is the speed I'm posting these acceptable?

>>443554
>any difficulties in killing you we should know about?

“No,” Herne says. “I can die just like a human. Be forewarned, however, I will be using traps, explosives, and any sort of weapon to kill all of you. Any other questions?”

“Wait!” Alexio shouts. “Why are you doing this? Who are you?”

“Where are we?” Tasheka asks.

“Please, don’t do this!” Regina pleads.

“I am Herne. Every year, I will bring eight individuals here, to my domain, so that I may hunt them. This, I have been doing for over a millenia. So, you should know that I am skilled with any weapon. However, it is not impossible to kill me. I would say about thirty-seven percent of the groups that I have brought here have succeeded in killing me and have been allowed to return to their lives. And why do I do this?” Herne takes a step forward, causing everyone to back away. “For my enjoyment. Now, please, make this a worthy hunt -- I will bare no hard feelings if you kill me. If you do, I will consider it an honor. Now, any other questions?”

Everyone remains silent.

“Okay, then. The clock starts, now. You have eight hours to prepare yourselves. Place any traps. You may stay in your shelter, however, I will use explosives if you do. You may decide to stay together, as a group, or wander off alone. You may even choose to track me, though I would not suggest that. Now go.” Herne walks back into the forest, eventually disappearing into the thickets.

“Oh my God!” Regina begins to wail.

“It will be okay,” you say, in attempt to calm her and the rest, but to no avail.

Riley looks at the group, then begins to head towards the shelter.

What do you do?

>Head to the shelter.
>Talk to someone.
>Track Herne.
>Other.
>>
>>443593
>head to the shelter
we're not going to survive a death match with our bare hands
>>
File: giXECgT.jpg (59KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
giXECgT.jpg
59KB, 650x366px
>>443601
>head to the shelter

“We should go to the shelter and rest up,” you say.

Tasheka holds Regina, comforting her.

The group seems to be in agreement and heads towards the shelter. On the way, Jones mentions he’s a Vietnam War veteran, so he might know a thing or two that might help. He says this, while walking with a slight limp and weak shoulders. Ciara goes up to you.

“Shaw. Can I call you that?”

“Yeah.”

“It looks like you’re the only person here who can do something,” she says. Alexio is a portly man and, from the way he reacted to Herne, seems to be easily frightened, despite having been a cop. Jones is obviously too old to fight. Tasheka, too, is growing older. Regina is inconsolable, and Aaron keeps looking around in amazement. You suspect that maybe he believes this is all a dream.

Riley, however…

“He creeps me out,” Ciara says.

“Who?”

“Riley. Why did he ask if he could kill us?”

“Mmhm… good question.”

The group arrives at the shelter, and what a place it is! It seems that upon seeing such a place, the others have temporarily forgotten their worries. In the kitchen, there is food aplenty, from chicken to exotic meats such as rhino. There are eight bedrooms upstairs. There are also two bathrooms, with showers. The huge basement holds various weaponry, from swords and spears, to revolvers, assault rifles, shotguns, and claymore mines. There is even a shooting range, to practice the weapons.

Currently, Regina is resting in one of the bedrooms. Riley, Jones, and Alexio are with you in the basement. Alexio just found his sidearm and returns it to his holster. Riley, too, seems to have found two pistols that belonged to him. Jones is examining the rifles, remarking that some of them are the same ones he used in the war.

What do you do?

>Sleep -- you need to be rested up for the hunt.
>Eat -- you need to be full of energy for the hunt.
>Examine the wares -- see which gun suits you best.
>Talk to someone.
>Other.
>>
>>443643
>Examine the wares
also if possible talk to Riley
>>
File: wall_of_handguns.jpg (92KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wall_of_handguns.jpg
92KB, 600x400px
>>443695
>Examine the wares

You look at the sword aisle. There are various types of swords, from around the world. You imagine how cool it’d be to use one to defeat Herne, but you decide it’d probably be better to use a gun. It really does seem that every sort of weapon that exists in the world is here, from clawed gauntlets to chakrams to rocket launchers.

As you examine the wares, you notice Riley also doing the same. You realize that he died while holding those two pistols of his and begin imagine why a teenager would have guns. Not only that, but his clothing is weird too. You begin to suspect that maybe he shot up a school, but rather than assume such things, you approach him.

“Riley.”

“Yes?” Riley turns to you.

“How did you die?”

“Oh. I shot myself.”

“You committed suicide?”

“Yes.”

You think about asking Riley why he asked Herne that question -- if it was okay to kill each other, but then you realize you have no weapon. What if Riley actually does it, starts to kill us? Seeing that you have nothing else to ask him, Riley goes back to looking at the weapons.

What do you do?

>Choose a weapon.
>Confront Riley.
>Choose a weapon, THEN confront Riley.
>Talk to someone.
>Other.
>>
>>443732
Choose a weapon and then confront him
>>
>>443732
>>Choose a weapon, THEN confront Riley.
>>
File: 175417397-290.jpg.jpg (41KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
175417397-290.jpg.jpg
41KB, 290x290px
>>443742
>>443744
>Choose a weapon, THEN confront Riley.

You grab a random pistol and hold it behind your back.

“Riley.”

“What?”

“Why did you ask Herne that question?”

“What?”

“You asked him if it’s okay to kill each other.”

“Yeah?”

“Why?”

“Mmhm… I’m here to recruit Herne and I thought that’d help me, if I did his job for him.” You don’t understand. Recruit? Help him? You feel something that you can’t quite explain -- it’s like panic, but at the same time, you feel a sort of need, an urge. You feel that you should kill Riley, right now.

“What do you mean, recruit Herne?” You ask, attempting to calm yourself down.

“Oh. Would you believe me if I told you I work for the Illuminati?”

“What?”

Riley looks at you, then gives a pleasant smile. “Don’t worry about it.” He walks past you and notices the pistol you’re holding. “Those don’t come loaded, you know?” he remarks, leaving you.

You let out a deep breath. Alexio has chosen an assault rifle, body armor, and a belt of grenades, while Jones has chosen weapons he is familiar with. Tasheka comes into the basement and gives a shocked expression at seeing all these weapons.

“Are we… are we really supposed to kill him?” Tasheka asks.

“No. We can also just survive for seventy-two hours,” you answer, but you wonder whether that’s actually possible.

What do you do?

>Choose a weapon (you decide).
>Talk to someone.
>Other.
>>
>>443787
>Choose a weapon (you decide).
Katana made of glorious Nippon steel folded over a gorrilion times.
>>
>>443787
An A(ssault)R(idle)-15 with an assault capacity magazine and spare magazines and ammo. Also a pistol with spare ammo and a knife
If you need to ask the others for firearm basics
>>
>>443787
A revolver in .45-70. there's nothing alive that won't be killed by a .45-70.
>>
>>443787
>Get any guns or launchers present loaded. Gun safety means different things when your going to be attack by a 1000 year old sociopath.
>>
>>443880
Add all the mods. Laser dot scope, underbarrel grenade launcher, side mounted triangular bayonet, Drum magazine. All the things.
>>
>>443880
But AR stands for "ArmaLite Rifle"
>>
>>443867
>>443880
>>443889
You take up an AR-15, a .45/70 revolver, a combat knife, and just because you’ve always wanted to, a katana. However, you’ve never actually used a weapon in your life. You ask Alexio, who you assume must have training since he was a cop, if he can help you shoot. He, and Jones too, agree to help. Over the next hour, the three of you shoot at still and moving targets. Tasheka has also taken up a revolver and joined in.

Upstairs, Aaron refuses to believe that any of this is real, despite Ciara’s pleas. He says that this is just a dream caused by the drugs and that he’ll eventually wake up. Ciara groans and decides to take a hot shower. Regina has eventually composed herself and comes down into the basement, wondering about the gunshots.

“You know, I’ve taken self defense classes,” Regina says.

“Oh yeah?” Tasheka asks.

Regina picks up a .22 handgun.

“You’re not going to be killing anything with that,” Alexio says.

After the hour ends, the group agrees to eat. There are all sorts of ingredients to eat… even human. A small cooler, labeled “human,” remains untouched by the group. After eating, you suggest that we all relax for now. Riley is nowhere to be seen.

What do you do?

>Rest.
>Talk to someone.
>Other.
>>
>>443913
That would spell ALR sweaty ;')
>>
>>443915
There's only about 6 hours left. Look for a map or something and talk to one of the people taking this seriously about coming up with a plan
(Also check if your phone works, if you even have anything in your pockets)
>>
>>443915
>Track Riley while the rest formulate a plan
oh and kill him too
>>
>>443915
>Other.
if its there might as well try it, cook a small amount of meat from the cooler labelled human
>>
File: jackalope.jpg (26KB, 287x388px) Image search: [Google]
jackalope.jpg
26KB, 287x388px
>>443928
>>443955
“Alexio.”

“Ya?” the portly man turns to you.

“I think we should form a strategy,” you suggest.

“Hmm. I was thinking about just staying here, barricade the door, and hope to last until the time limit. Or maybe, if we’re lucky, one of us will take that bastard out while he’s trying to break in.”

“But Herne said he’d use explosives if we do that.” You remember the rocket launchers, grenades, and other bombs in the basement, expecting that Herne must have a similar arsenal.

“Yeah… but if it comes down to that, we can, maybe, put some traps around and bunker down in the basement. The door’s made of something metal, so it shouldn’t be easy to break.”

“I feel like Herne would just keep throwing bombs at it, then, right? That’s eventually break through.”

Alexio strokes his chin. “You know, I haven’t actually given this that much thought. But I mean, look around. You and I, we’re the only able bodied men here. If we all decide to leave, he’ll just pick everyone off one-by-one.”

“We could make a trap,” Jones suggests, suddenly appearing in the conversation. “I remember this time, during the war, most of my troop had been killed. It was just down to me and two other men against half a dozen Viet Cong -- it was certain death. We were running around in the jungles as they chased us, but we decided to turn the tide. One of us led them into a clearing and me and the other guy popped up and started shooting like wild. And it worked!”

“Besides, isn’t it just one guy?” Ciara asks.

You ponder about what to do.

“I don’t know about this sort of stuff, but whatever we do, I believe we should stick together. Most of us probably don’t know how to use a gun. In any case, I think we should agree on a plan together, as a group,” you state. Speaking of groups, where is Riley? You wonder.

“Here, I’m going to look for Riley,” you inform the group before looking around the house. He is not in any rooms, so you assume he must be outside. You leave the shelter to look for him. There is less than six hours remaining before the hunt begins.

(1/2)
>>
File: black-mamba.jpg (22KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
black-mamba.jpg
22KB, 400x266px
>>443984
Cannibals aren't here just yet.

-----

You see Riley past some trees. Preparing yourself to kill him should anything awry, you approach him. Riley is sitting on the ground, holding what appears to be the mythical jackalope. He has cut it open, its guts spilled on the ground.

“Did you know there’s animals here?” Riley asks.

“What are you doing?” You ask, in disgust.

“Talking. I don’t have much experience with this.” Riley grabs the intestines and places in a circle around the jackalope’s body. “If this works, I should be able to talk to someone.”

“What?”

“Witchcraft.” Riley grabs a knife and slits one of his wrists, pouring his blood onto the jackalope’s head. He mutters some words, then looks at the desecrated corpse. “It’s not wor-”

Suddenly, the jackalope’s eyes look up at Riley and it’s moving its mouth, making gurgling noises. You feel disgusted, almost ready to throw up. “Well, it works, but! This spell requires a human sacrifice, not whatever this thing is. You see, the person I’m communicating to, their words are spoken by the sacrifice, but it seems rabbits don’t have the right voice box to make sounds resembling human speech.” Riley stands up.

You immediately realize what he’s planning: to kill you, so that he can use you as the sacrifice. You raise your revolver at him.

“Woah, what are you doing?” Riley asks.

“Stay back,” you command.

Riley smirks. “Oh~ have you actually ever killed someone before?”

“No, but you can be my first.”

“Bro, I’m like, eight. I’m basically a kid. You’re going to kill a kid?”

“How old are you, really?”

“Fifteen.”

“I’m going to kill you.”

“Whyfore?”

“You’re going to betray us something in the future, I know it.”

“So you’re going to kill someone based on an assumption?” Riley asks, before taking a deep breath. “You’re all going to die without my help.”

“Do you really think that’s the best thing to say to someone holding a gun at you?” you ask.

“Look, you just saw me do magic. Are you seriously telling me you don’t want someone that can do that on your team? What if I were to tell you that I know spells that could kill Herne immediately?”

What do you do?

(2/2)
>>
>>444021
tell him he can have aaron
>>
File: Har-liver.gif (17KB, 873x603px) Image search: [Google]
Har-liver.gif
17KB, 873x603px
>>444043
“Are you telling the truth? Can you do that?” you ask, your revolver pointed at him.

“Yes. But more importantly, I can speak to someone outside Herne’s domain. You notice why our phones have no signal? You notice that the sky is purple? It’s because we’re not on Earth anymore, we’re in a pocket dimension -- Herne’s dimension. But this spell, it’s able to communicate with the people back at our world. And that person can port us back home, saving us the trouble of having to fight Herne.”

“But… you’d need a human sacrifice.”

Riley doesn’t respond.

You think about the most useless member in the group. “How about Aaron?”

“Who?”

“The guy who’s drugged out of his mind. Or, he thinks he is. I think he’s going to be a liability. Can you… can you use your spell, with him?”

“I’d have to kill him.”

“I just want to return home.”

“Ookie dookie. Bring him out here.”

“What?” You ask, confused and a bit panicked.

“Bring him here.”

“Why do I have to do it?”

Riley looks down at himself, blood from the jackalope staining his hand and clothes.

“Oh,” you realize. You look back at the shelter.

What do you do?
>>
>>444116
Go in and tell anyone who's awake to grab some shut eye while they can. When they're asleep bring out aaron
After all you don't want them to think you're a bad guy
>>
>>444207
This, tell them Aaron wandered of or something
>>
>>444207
>>444328
You return to the shelter.

“Did you find him?” Tasheka asks.

“Yes. He’s making traps,” you lie.

“Oh, that’s a good idea!” Alexio says.

“I think we should get some sleep. We need to be fully rested for when Herne comes and we only have little over five hours left,” you suggest. The group thinks about it.

“I agree,” Tasheka says.

“I’m not sleeping. I need to practice,” Ciara says, as she holds up a pistol.

“That’s fine. I just think we need to get some shut eye while we still can.”

As everyone showers and rests, you approach Aaron, who refuses to go to sleep, claiming that you can’t sleep in a dream or else you’ll die.

“Hey, Aaron, can you come with me?” you ask, making sure no one is around.

“W-what do you want?”

“There’s something I need to show you.”

Aaron follows you to Riley.

“Ew, what is that?” Aaron exclaims, pointing at the dead jackalope.

“Your name is Aaron, right?” Riley says, walking up to the young male.

“Yeah? I don’t remember yo’ name though.”

Riley leans forward, whispering, “They call me Black Mamba,” before stabbing a knife into Aaron’s chest, twisting it. Aaron gasps before falling the ground, clasping his chest, his eyes full of shock. It takes a short time before his breathing stops.

“You could have told me you were going to do that,” you say, angrily.

“Hmm? You’re the one who brought him here.”

Riley squats besides Aaron’s body and eviscerates his belly, pulling his intestines out. It look away, but you can still smell it. “First time seeing a dead person?” the boy asks. You ignore his question.

Riley grabs as much of Aaron’s intestines as he can, then places it around his head. Then he grabs a knife and cuts his other wrist, pouring blood onto Aaron’s face, before muttering arcane words. A minute passes and nothing happens.

“Oh, you know what I just realized?” Riley asks.

“What?”

“You know earlier, when the rabbit started gasping for air? Yeah… I think that may have been because it wasn’t dead yet, not because the spell worked.”

You pause, unable to think. “What do you mean?”

“The spell’s broke, yo.”

(1/2)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
It feels like your eyes are about to pop out your head. You rush towards Riley, gripping his collar and pinning him against a tree.

“Oof. You like doing it rough, huh?” Riley says, smirking.

“What are you? Where am I? Tell me everything!”

“You really want to know everything?”

“Yes! Who are you? How do you know all this stuff?”

“Mmhm…” Riley looks away, “this is a CIA program."

There was a half minute of silence, before you spoke. “What?” you say, gritting your teeth.

“Yeah, this is an experiment conducted by the CIA in partnership with Yale.”

“?”

“Yeah, we drug some people, make them believe they died, and put them on a deserted island. We’re seeing how normal people would react in a life-or-death situation.”

“That would mean no one actually dies, right?”

“Yeah.”

You look at Aaron’s body. “What? Do you not see him! His fucking guts are spewed everywhere!”

“He’s not real.”

“What? No, wait, I remember this. Isn’t that what's said about Gantz?”

“Oh, so you read Gantz. Mmhm… well, basically, we’re in Gantz.” Riley raises his legs up and then kicks you away, causing you to trip and fall over, before pulling his pistols out. “And my name’s Black Mamba, bitch!”

Suddenly, you hear a gunshot. “Ah!” Black Mamba shouts, stumbling to the side. Behind him is Jones, his rifle raised.

“You don’t know the circumstances!” Black Mamba says. “For all you know, Shaw could be a child rapist and he was trying to rape me!”

“I-is that true?” Jones says, his eyes switching from Aaron’s body, to Black Mamba, and to you.

“No!” you shout.

Before Jones can look back at Black Mamba, the boy has already raised a pistol at the veteran's head and shot.

Further away, you hear footsteps, possibly from the others in the group reacting to the gunshots.

Black Mamba squats down in front of you, saying to you, "Look at what you did," before retreating into the forest.

You get up, looking at Aaron’s and Jones’ bodies. You expect the others to arrive in about three minutes. There is a little above four hours before the hunt begins. What do you do?

(2/2)
>>
>>444362
Collapse and cry. When the others come say that you and Aaron were looking for places to put supplies and traps when you split up. Aaron screamed and you found BLACK MAMBA doing some weird ass voodoo shit. You were in the Christmas play in high school. You have the needed acting experience
>>
>>444362
Pull your pants down and say that Jones was gonna go "Deliverance" on your ass and Riley saved you
>>
>>444362
Put all the blame on Riley, prepare extra for Herne and possibly to hunt down Riley. Make the dead bodies look alive as bait for the guy hunting you down.
>>
>>444362
>What do you do?
"Help! Riley turned on us!" we cry and tell the others how you wanted to get Aaron out of his delusional shell and scout the surroundings

"But Riley was there, killing some animal, then he killed Aaron while threatening us, Jones appeared suddenly and was killed too!"

Riley was already suspected of being a psycho, we big deal to convince them that this is all his fault. Fucker couldn't even do his magic stuff, the wizard pretender...
>>
>>445271
Check time
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.