[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Westeros Qst#6 House Shakespeare and Twins Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Westeros Full Map.jpg (1MB, 1268x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Westeros Full Map.jpg
1MB, 1268x2880px
(previous Thread http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/418634/you-awake-in-westeros-quest-5-trick-edition)

I tried posting a minute ago but the thing was too long and apparently the fucking dumb site doesn't let you return to before you posted it. Oh well.

1800 posts in previous thread. Fuck that shit.

Yoren points at you inculpatively. “A horse thief who just got done killing an armed and armored man was scared off at the prospect of fighting a girl with a kitchen knife?”

“His friend I was fighting was injured from my blow. It would have been 1 on 2 at that point.”

“Why didn't you make noise!” Morrec demands, looking between the two of you. “If you had screamed I could have at least made them pay.”

“Uhhhhhh –”

“Alright,” Raina interjects, holding up her hands. “Will is lying. We all know that. I ran into him running from the melee. Jyck must have been killed when they ganged up on him after Will fled.”

“Craven!” Morrec shouts at you, preparing to lunge before Tyrion raises a hand.

“I pay Will to play music, not to guard my life. He had no obligation and as a bard I don't expect him to know how to swing a sword. We've all seen him fight. If these men could best Jyck I doubt he could handle a single crannogman fighting unfairly and live. Enough of my retinue has died tonight, so let's avoid killing each other.”

“Why didn't they steal anything?” Yoren points out.

Raina shrugs. “Probably figured Will was running for more guardsmen. I would have bailed at that point if I was them."

Tyrion claps his hands together. “While I would love to grieve for my departed companion I'd much rather escape from this shit-infested swamp with the rest of our lives intact. Raina, you will take Jyck's horse. I want Jyck's sword and armor in my wheelhouse, Morrec. I will be riding on my own horse as well. We'll keep Jyck's corpse in the wheelhouse until we come across some Silent Sisters. I do hope your dog does not do further disgrace to our departed friend, Will.”

With Tyrion's orders out there to put into practice, your group prepares to embark tonight. Riding a full day without rest before you find a proper inn to rest without fearing for imaginary brigands.

Raina tells you she will be focusing purely on horse riding during the journey.

>Yeah, that sounds good
>Practice rope tying still
>Practice lockpicking
>Something else? (write-in)

AND

>Continue training Millennium
>Something else? (write-in)
>>
>>440810
>Yeah, that sounds good
>>
>>440810
>Yeah, that sounds good
>>
>>440810
>Practice lockpicking
AND
>>
>>440810
Ask her what her job back home was, because this has been bugging me.
So we don't have to seperate the pupper from us.
>>
>>440810
We should also figure out what her job back home was, because that could be useful.
>>
>>440810
ask her if her period has come yet to deduce if she really is pregnant or if that was just some meme vulter-y
>>
Meme vultures flee from Trickered.
>>
Forget this faggy thread.

>>441678

Come to the real thread six.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.