[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superhero Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

You were born to a mother and father of no renown or importance in a small town in Massachusetts. After stumbling into the well of a forgotten cottage in a forest near your home, you found yourself:

>Swimming in strange primordial ichor, imbuing you with strange power.

>In the empty reactor core of an alien spacecraft, deep underground. The residual radiation granting you superhuman abilities.

>In an ancient and forgotten tomb of a Viking warrior, buried after dying at sea. His spirit granting you supernatural talents.
>>
>>439455
>>
>>439455
>>
>>439465
You spend hours clawing your way out of the well to be rescued by a neighbor on a morning hunt.

Some time after this event, you began to notice strange occurrences, you:

>Realized you could transform into an animal.

>Could read the minds of those around you.

>Could become invisible to any form of perception.
>>
>>439475
>Could read the minds of those around you.
>>
>>439475
>>Could read the minds of those around you.
>>
>>439475
>Could read the mind of those around you.

We Professor X now.
>>
>>439475
realizes the blood flowing in his veins was that of an ancient forgotten celestial race; the Gõrn.
the primordial ichor reacts to his person.
he finds himself transforming and:

a) gets a bigger penis

b) gets a bigger penis

c) gets a bigger penis
>>
Nah nigga probs sleeping
>>
Hey OP, if this is a dead thread can I take it over?

What do the rest of you anons think? Would you like to keep what character gen we have or start over?
>>
>>443231
...On second thought I'll have to decline until I get my other quests taken care of. I had in mind a short quest though where we play as a psychic super hero in the woods who has to save hapless idiots from a slasher villain with the powers of telekinesis and mind control.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.