[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ord Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 001.gif (68KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
001.gif
68KB, 840x600px
And a gracious greetings to you!
>>
File: 002.gif (53KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
002.gif
53KB, 840x600px
Yes, this magnificent orb on your left is soothing you with his silky, synthetic voice. The lot of you may call me by my name: Lord Ord. Indeed, I rule all bots on this robotful world. You may bow down now if you like.

Or... I suppose I should not expel such disrespects at your sweetly faces, for you are my saviors. You see, Lord Ord is a very troubled, very spherical soul whose world-ruling algorithms - by some freak, digital tragedy - were woefully overwritten...

(2/3)
>>
File: 003.gif (44KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
003.gif
44KB, 840x600px
...And without a clue as to how I should command, I now have this bubblingly angry underling's unruly behavior to deal with. His fiery eyes sizzle with impatience. "Where's that lava you promised me, lemon drop?" he grumbles. "I'm gonna eat you if you don't hurry up and deliver."

(3/3)
>>
>>438521
Have you got any special skills/abilities/items that could help you out here?

In the interest of personal safety, it's best to comply with the angry underlings demands for now. What's this business about lava, anyway?
>>
>>438521
remind him how uncommon lava is around here and that he'd likely starve without yourself there to provide hot, tasty lava
>>
>>438521
Before we start do we have any special abilitys?
>>
Go get a bucket of lava, lemon drop.
>>
>>438521
In situations like this its usually a good idea to give off the feeling that you have complete control of the situation. Remind this big fellow that if he does anythi g to you, the he can be certain he will get nothing. He NEEDS you. Otherwise he would just get it himself.
>>
>>438521
Take a robo dump in his slits
>>
File: 004.gif (51KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
004.gif
51KB, 840x600px
Oh my, multiple voices. Thank you all.

>>438556
>>438635
>Abilities
Hmm... Well my leadership material is unmatched! I have more guts and charm than any other armless, legless entity. And you know, I was once an orator by trade.

>>438556
>What's this business about lava, anyway?
>>438577
>Uncommon
>>438763
>Bucket
>>438835
>He NEEDS you
Let us see... Lava... Lava is quite common, so he does not need me to acquire the smoky stuff. And it is packaged in cans and not buckets. Now I did say that I would deliver to him a gift of lava if he would serve as my underling. But alas, lava I do not have.

Before I can process all your comments, my round form is grabbed and gripped by the hulking arms of this bulky brute. "Hey, marble boy, you better not have been bendin' my antenna about havin' that lava."

Agh, he's squeezing!
>>438847
"Underling! Remove your hands this instant or I'll... dump you!"
"...'Scuse me? So you were jokin', is that right? Well it ain't flyin' with me, crystal ball. Either you give me lava now, or we go bowlin', got it?"
>>
>>439220
Sure. It's just at the store. We just have to use a little muscle to get them to hand over my rightful lava.
>>
>>439220
Recheck your algorithms now that he's shaken you up to see if he rattled some of your world domination programming loose
>>
Promise him more than lava. Make an offer he can't refuse! You can't dominate a populus without lying! This is politics 101, buds.
>>
>>439220
Did you get an A in public speaking? Also, go to the store and get some canned lava.
>>
File: Bucket.gif (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bucket.gif
10KB, 500x500px
>>439220
>Summon Lava buckets.
>>
File: 005.gif (38KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
005.gif
38KB, 840x600px
>>439473
Oh, you're right! No conquering or ruling, but some of my old orations are back! Perhaps he would be enthralled by the riveting, historic tale of the last human on Earth, or maybe - oh... No, the orations just vanished again. Never mind any of that.

>>439608
Yes, command like this is my style!
"Do you really think lava is all that I have? Do not be such a foolful underling."
"...What game are you tryin' to play this time?" He is still steaming, still gripping, but no matter.
"Under me, any and all riches that have ever touched your digital dreams will be made manifest. Because I, Lord Ord, am the almighty lord of all robots!
He releases me. The big lug seems stunned. I must have left a mark with that commanding statement. "Lord?" he says. "You ain't lord o' nothin', gum ball. We're next to an abandoned warehouse in the busted up part of a rank old city. Man, am I rollin' around with a loon right now?
"NOT a LORD?!" This belligerent fellow is-

...Oh...That is right.

He is right.

I longed to conquer and then to rule, but then those errors and overwritten programming... I have yet to actually begin the conquering process. This fellow is my first and only underling.

I do not know what to say now. I am not a lord. I am only Ord. I do not have my programming, and such masterful domination algorithms can likely never be reacquired. But I still wish to rule. What... do I do now?
>>
>>442066
Well you must rise to the challenge. Don't make empty promises to your new underling, it would only end badly. Find him his lava and see about finding information to enhance your programming.
>>
>>442066
Hmm. We're not getting anywhere with a whiny subordinate. Might as well satiate him for now so we can move on to more important things.

As an alternative approach you could try convincing him that the word subordinate originated with your name (sub-Ord) and you are in fact a lord. Could be a stretch but you don't have much to lose!
>>
File: 006.gif (53KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
006.gif
53KB, 840x600px
>>442387
Rise... Yes! Absolutely! Persistence is the key to all things in life, the battle only ends when one admits defeat, and other such positives!

"Listen here, I may not be a lord nooow, but destiny has a warm, snuggleful spot in its guest room waiting for me, I assure you. For you see, even the words subordinate, extraordinary, and accordion have all made room for me in anticipation of my lordly arrival. So if you want lava, point me towards it, and I shall let it flow."
The fellow pauses. He is perplexed, puzzled, probably amazed. "You know, you're really kind of a funny little guy."
"Really?!"
"You're a big time weirdo. But... I'll bite this time. Let's head to the old lava factory near here and we'll find out what kind of lord you are. And you can call me Magro."
"Indeed, Sir Magro, show me the way!"

With a skip in my footless step, I follow the fellow as he leads me down a few dark and dirty alleyways. We pass by several clunky, aging bots, dusty drifters no longer allowed in the cleaner side of the city. We soon come upon a sprawling factory, surely abandoned, but locked up tight. Is there even lava inside? How can we get in?
>>
>>443678
Look around for any personnel. There will probably be some kind of entrances near them. Stay as hidden as possible for now. You might be welcome to buy some directly but don't bet on it. You could also see if there are any factory tours going on and sneak in with them.
>>
>>443678
Just float up and smash through one of those crappy old windows.
>>
File: 007.gif (41KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
007.gif
41KB, 840x600px
>>443715
Oh I doubt we will spot personnel. This seems to be a very old place, likely used no longer. Perhaps there is not even lava. But Magro insisted!

>>443736
Yes! Boldness! Fantastic!
I forgot to mention my marvelous jumping ability before. I cannot float to such heights, but I can propel myself much like the powerful legs of the now-extinct bullfrog.

"Look on in awe, Sir Magro."
"At what?"
"HYAAA!!"

*CRASH*

As I barrel through this weak glass, I realize, how will I get Sir Magro into this fortress now that I am inside?
>>
>>444761
Look for some rope or see if Magro has enough brawn to bust through the door outside.

How well can you see?
>>
>>444761
Open a door
>>
>>444761
get back down, pick him up and jump like a lion back there again ;^)
if he asks why you didn't bring him with you the first time tell him you were trying to make sure there wasn't any enemy inside
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.