[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soulmates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

"It's no one. Let's continue our talk okay Fujiko?" You hear him tell your girlfriend.

"Sure... You told me that if I listen to your one request you won't do anything to Ryu right? You told me if I just listen to you talk you won't hurt him right?"

"Yeah. This is my one and only request so let's have tea and talk okay?" He then talks to you again. "Just forget about Fujiko, she is going to break up with you. She doesn't love you anymore."

Right before he hangs up, you heard a crucial clue from Fujiko. "Hmm, your office is pretty empty today huh? Did you send all your secretary ho-"

Those were the last words you heard before the line cuts off. Immediately, you felt like Fujiko was in danger. "I have to find her fast..." However, before you go, you had to prepare. Taking out your wallet, you take out the business card her brother gave you before. "Thanks Fujiko..." She doesn't know how much she helped you track her down as you look down on the address on the business card. You knew exactly where Fujiko was now. You knew exactly what to do.

However, you felt your body hesitate. You couldn't take a step forward. "W-What is going on with me? I have to save her!" You thought to yourself. "She is my girlfriend... But only by accident. Isn't this a way for me to finally get rid of her? To end Aya's suffering? I can finally be with her if Fujiko is gone.... Right?" You hated yourself for even thinking that way. "I... Maybe we should just go back to where we each belong... Fujiko to her brother and me to Aya..."

[ ] Fujiko was a weird girl. Aya needs you most right now, this is the perfect way to get rid of Fujiko.

[ ] "No! What am I talking about! Even if it is by accident I've fallen for Fujiko now! I can't let her go anymore. I can't live without her anymore!"

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>438156

Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=soulmates
>>
>>438156
[x] "No! What am I talking about! Even if it is by accident I've fallen for Fujiko now! I can't let her go anymore. I can't live without her anymore!"
>>
>>438156
[x] "No! What am I talking about! Even if it is by accident I've fallen for Fujiko now! I can't let her go anymore. I can't live without her anymore!"

why would we let her with that crazy bastard and his poisonned tea?
>>
>>438156
>>
>>438156
[x] Fujiko was a weird girl. Aya needs you most right now, this is the perfect way to get rid of Fujiko.

Down with Fujikofags!
>>
>>438156
>>
>>438156
>[ ] "No! What am I talking about! Even if it is by accident I've fallen for Fujiko now! I can't let her go anymore. I can't live without her anymore!"
>>
>>438156
>[ ] "No! What am I talking about! Even if it is by accident I've fallen for Fujiko now! I can't let her go anymore. Even if I didn't like her, it'd just be evil to leave her like that."
>>
>>438156
>"No! What am I talking about! Even if it is by accident I've fallen for Fujiko now! I can't let her go anymore. I can't live without her anymore!"
>>
>>438156
>[ ] "No! What am I talking about! Even if it is by accident I've fallen for Fujiko now! I can't let her go anymore. I can't live without her anymore!"
>>438664
ahha not going to happen
>>
You shake your head. You couldn't even believe you would think of Fujiko that way for even a single second. "No! Fujiko is my girlfriend... It might have been an accident but she is still my girlfriend. She is now that girl that I fell for!" Taking a deep breath, you strenghten your resolve. "I have to save her... I can't leave her with her perverted brother..."

You knew his location, but you also new some other things. You knew that he was dangerous, incredibly dangerous from how scared Fujiko reacted towards him. The second was that Fujiko has never won a confrontation against him and he has been a source of suffering to Fujiko.

[ ] "I have to deal with him..." Just let him know how much you love Fujiko and he will understand eventually, hopefully.

[ ] "I have to get rid of him... For the sake of Fujiko, he has to disappear from this world."

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>439687
>Realize you're losing it a touch in the ol headspace.
>SUBDUE him, preferably by knockout and physicsl restraint- I.E rope- figure out what to do from there afterwards.
>>
>>439687
>[ ] Write-in
Back off
He might kill you and Fujiko

We need to back off until we know Fujiko is safe.
The only way she will be safe is if we back off.
I mean the man is a psycho. One thing wrong and we lose her

Lets help Aya in the mean time.
>>
>>439687
[x] "I have to deal with him..." Just let him know how much you love Fujiko and he will understand eventually, hopefully.
>>
>>439687
>[ ] "I have to get rid of him... For the sake of Fujiko, he has to disappear from this world."
im i the only one that wants to kill him?
>>
>>439729
Ba k off. Who knows how fujiko will react to you trying to kill her older brother. Take a leaf from his book and orchestrate something to get him in jail.
>>
hs naver going to leave her and us alone he has to die
>>
>>439687
We're going to have to subdue him. We can figure out what to do once fujiko is safe.
>>
>>439687
>"I have to deal with him..." Just let him know how much you love Fujiko and he will understand eventually, hopefully.

>>439697
Lets subdue him, them we can make with Fujiko in front of him and see him go mad, we can get him to jail afterward as >>439868 sugested
>>
>>440050
>Make love
>>
>>439687
>[x] "I have to get rid of him... For the sake of Fujiko, he has to disappear from this world."
>>
>>439687
[x] "I have to get rid of him... For the sake of Fujiko, he has to disappear from this world."
i'm sure fujiko will be able to help us dodge jail
>>
>>439687
[ ] "I have to get rid of him... For the sake of Fujiko, he has to disappear from this world."
>>
I'll change >>441846
To subdue him, but prepare to end him
>>
>>441859
I'll go with this.
>>
Hey guys, OP here. I probably won't be able to update anymore this week. I kinda got a job and I don't have as much free time as before. Anyways, I'll hopefully try and be back soon!
>>
>>442463
congrats!
>>
>>442463
What about your quest on r9k?
>>
>>442463
Come back to me sweet anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.