[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Quest - Pt.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 472x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 472x600px
The cobblestones beneath your feat felt insubstantial as you stumble forth in the rain, unsure of your footing. Your hand makes contact with a wall as you fall over yourself again, barely preventing yourself from eating the grime of the wet street.

You rasp out a breath, trying to scream for help but nothing leaves your lips but a ragged yell.

The pain is intense, all of your body aches as if you were ravaged with a great flu, down to your very bones were filled with a heated pain that was concentrated towards the back of your throat.

You hear a laugh.

A woman, and child, running through the rain.

Her heart beat calls with the kid's, and you salivate.

> Attack the woman and the child
> Resist the urge
> Stalk them
> Other (WRITE-IN)
>>
>>433124
>try to scream
>yell instead
Good start so far.

Resist the urge.
>>
>>433124
>> Stalk them
you dead op?
>>
>>433124
> Stalk them

JUICE
>>
>>433124
>> Attack the woman and the child
>>
lets see where they going
>>
>Stalk them
Sorry, I messed it up with the reply lol
>>
bite them rape them

kill them

FOR VELO
>>
>>433124
Kill 'em. We can worry about moral concerns and victim selection when we aren't dying.
>>
>Write in
Total degeneracy mode:
Stalk the family. Seduce and thrall the woman. A little bit later, have her bring the child to us, under the excuse that we want to turn the child into a vampire.

Drain the child in front of the mother.
>>
>>433700
>Total Cuck mode
Feed only off the blood of animals whilst brooding about our bleak sad unlife
>>
>>433124
>Stalk them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.