[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONE-OFF CIV THREAD PLAY NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2046x4091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2046x4091px
I'm stoned as fuck, I like writing, I'm gonna run a civ thread for the rest of the night.

I'll go with the most liked option by the crowd, let's get this rolling.
>>
Really, this dead today /qst/?
>>
Myceana
>>
>>432368
Oh, and Subterranean.
>>
>>432381
>>432368
Haven't seen that before desu
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>432402
Sky mushrooms are boring, desu, cave mushrooms are archetypical but at least they're interesting.
>>
>>432368
I'll go with this.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px)
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>432406
>>
>Quest didn't even start
>1 hour later and it already holds fanart, QM nowhere to be seen
Why must all good things die?!
>>
>>432347
Homonculi
Ruins
>>
File: 1469534797531.jpg (397KB, 593x564px)
1469534797531.jpg
397KB, 593x564px
Is anyone man enough to take over as qm?
>>
>>433671
Alright folks, I'm QMing this shoah for the foreseeable future.

>mushrooms
>underground

The old warring clans have died off in the face of greater threats, and now only the weakest survive. However, in the absence of constant inter-tribal warfare, the weak have become strong through unity.

[The Tribe]
A gathering of the remnants of the old clans. Like its predecessors, it has no technology to speak of, no magic, nor any structures of any kind. At the moment it is led/governed by a loose consensus focused chiefly on survival.

Select one to improve and roll 1d10.

[Population]
[War]
[Government]
[Technology]
[Magic]
>>
>>432427
Woah guys, sorry. I fell asleep at my desk last night, more tired than I realized.

I'll still run, writing up the actual first post and not that piss poor excuse in >>433717
>>
>>433907
>piss poor
At least the dude actually went out of his way to post something, unlike some people who take 15 hours to post a reply to their own thread and even then only to insult people who are putting forth an effort.
>>
>>433717
Needs more info. Curent pop, local map, food in stock, food consumption, stats of the civ and so on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.