[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardsman Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Imperial_Guard_Armour.jpg (29KB, 506x500px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Guard_Armour.jpg
29KB, 506x500px
I got about three hours to quest a bit, if it gains some momentum il continue it tommorow

In the distant future, there is only war
And you are a warrior of the imperium, a guardsman, like millions of others trough the galaxy,
and today is your hour of glory or death

but first off, lets get to know you, guardsman
pick your sex, type of homeworld (forge, agri, cathedral, etc), a single advantage and a weakness
and a short physical description
>>
>>427360
Male ,Forge
Brilliant shot (Advantage to shoot rolls)
Slow (- Not fast)

Large man. Muscular. Tall.
Blonde hair. Blue eyes

Might be a psyker :^)
>>
>>427443

You were used as payment for the imperial tithe, as manpower for the imperial guard,
given speedy training and a sniper las-rife ( which is only a regular lasgun with a scope slapped on it)
and indoctrinated in the Goliath Hawks 667th Infantry regiment and stationed on a backwater planet
with a series of numbers as it's name

You sit in a bunker, freezing in the winter and snow, with no more orders than "stay here, keep watch" and your las,
it's grey color matching your uniform/paper armor, and a pair of binoculars

It looks like a boring day of guard infront of you, along with your 6 squadmates on this freezing hill.

Do you take it easy or do you keep your eyes on the binoculars?
>>
>>427360
Male, hive
Sneaky (less likely to be noticed at all)
Weak (low physical strength)
Short and thin, white hair dyed with purple, a scar across one eyebrow and gold eyes (possibly cosmetic surgery)
You know, if you can handle multiple characters.
>>427473
I for one am keeping an eye out when it's my turn to keep an eye out. How can I trust the others to do the same if I don't.
>>
>>427565
Il try to get both, its a bit more challenging, but il manage, since the first one seems to be currently a bit away, il just move along the story with you untill he comes back

The other guardsman got a shotgun, which is rare theese days, and got nicknamed "goldie" for his eye color, sharing the same bunker as Sniper, who seems to be napping

Goldie sees something in the distance, its not clear trough the snow, but he has no binoculars to see better, could it be danger?
>>
>>427599
"Oi! Theres something out there!" Point
>>
>>427611
All the others come closer, exept sniper, who is still snoring, hugging his las

Sarge: By the emperor, i hope it's some action

Sarge looks trough his binoculars and goes paler than usual

Sarge: FIRING POSITIONS, WE GOT XENOS INBOUND, CALL FOR BACKUP

the something in the distance becomes more and more visible untill there's clearly a sight of rapidly approaching dark eldar jetbikes, loaded with wicked xenos warriors, hungry for suffering
>>
>>427626
"Damn." Shoulder the shot gun and make myself diminutive.
>>
File: Succ.jpg (111KB, 600x943px) Image search: [Google]
Succ.jpg
111KB, 600x943px
>>427637

The wall of the bunker is suddenly desindigrated, and three dark eldar warriors step in

Warrior: Ah, fresh slaves, your suffering will be sweeter than wine, lay down your arms and submit!

Other guardsmen get on their feet, how do you proceed?
they look tall and terrefying, their weapons wicked
>>
>>427473
>take it easy
>>
>>427688
Same with you blondie, the attack woke you up and you stand faced with the eldar's demand to submit
>>
>>427670
Wait for the others to shoot first, the last thing I need is to bring attention to myself, of course I start firing once the bolts are flying, but I most certainly don't shoot first.
>>
>>427758
(allright, since sniper over here is a bit dormant il just continue)

Sarge: OPEN FIRE, FOR THE EMPEROR

The squad opens fire, hitting one xenos in the face by chance, killing him instantly, the other two dodge the shots and charge the squad, sarge gets a blade in his chest, and the other warrior goes straight for goldie, smelling his smallness and weakness
>>
>>427772
"Really, going for the little guy?" Jump behind something (or someone), from where I will shoot the one so keen to get inside "impossible to miss" range.
>>
>>427837
Eldar are known for their speed, and not reacting immediately with a fistfull of lead the eldar reaches goldie in a blur of motion, knocking him to the ground with a well placed kick to the side of the head

the other eldar gets trapped in the dying sarge's arms and gets a bayonet stuck in between the xenos plate armor, piercing it's black heart

Suddenly the ground shakes as artllery strikes the area, the distress call got trough
the surviving eldar retreats as the roof of the bunker collapses and the sound of landing valkyres rings in the distance

Roll to survive the structure collapse d10
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>427864
>>
>>427873
Goldie manages to get out of the rubble unscratched with only a bruise on his head and a bit dizzy

medics rush to him and start to dig in the rubble for survivors

Medic: Can you hear me, are you harmed?
>>
>>427885
"Nothing I haven't dealt with before." Grab a fist full of snow, the bruise needs something cold.
>>
>>427911

Someone is yelling at goldie from the valkyre

Sarge2: GET ONBOARD GUARDSMAN, WE ARE GOING TO CHASE OFF THEESE XENOS FOR GOOD, MOVE IT

The engine of the valkyre is starting up again to engage prsuit
>>
>>427921
Bluh. Get on.
>>
>>427961
My time is up for today, sorry that it didnt gain any momentum

if you think this got potential just say it and maybe i can try again tomorrow
>>
>>427988
You are awesome, if this quest lacks potential then it is in the majority of available players. /qst/ seems a bit opposed to reading and openendedness together. I for one enjoy it.
>>
>>427988
try again tomorrow
i was busy
>>
>>427565
Witcher eyes?
>>
>>428010
>>428162
>>429703

Here i am, i hope you are ready for round 2,
we continue off the valkyre, just tell me if you keep your previous charater or if you'd make a new one
>>
>>430216
I'd like to keep him
>>
>Special snowflake guardsman quest.
>>
>>430648
Actually I just pulled out of my ass what I imagined a hive world gangster would look like.
>>
>>430216
so when are we starting the quest?
>>
>>430216
Oh, sorry, keeping goldie.
>>
>>430216
Are we gonna continue at some point?
>>
>>430216
Please, can we play?
>>
I don't think he's coming back boys...
>>
>>436863
Dang.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.