[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin #16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 580
Thread images: 99

File: Get in, faggot.png (233KB, 878x586px) Image search: [Google]
Get in, faggot.png
233KB, 878x586px
"Purge the neko heretics!" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure filled with action, intrigue and bit of lewd, with an emphasis on lore and world building.

New players, start here!
The following infographic/tutorial explains how the quest works
http://i.imgur.com/TDgG9zb.jpg
Also, if you're following through the archives:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/newreaders

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/btRzlXF.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/vbOQU7z.png
Chapter 3
http://i.imgur.com/M0hktqM.png
Chapter 4
http://i.imgur.com/ChlNEEl.jpg
Chapter 5
Still ongoing!

Dominium Profiles
WARNING: Plot spoilers
http://imgur.com/a/idrqL

World Map
http://i.imgur.com/ocSoe6P.png

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>413749

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
We begin in about 30 minutes. We're gonna have some familiar flashback scenes from a different perspective. They will set the foundation between Gat and Sanctus. Also, new combat system today!

What are you waiting for? Get in the car, faggot! We're making Elysia great again!
To the prude-anon, this is your time to shine!
>>
>>427125
IM IN THE CAR
IM DRIVING
>>
File: waiting.png (16KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.png
16KB, 640x400px
>>427125
>>
File: The Don.jpg (55KB, 1200x678px)
The Don.jpg
55KB, 1200x678px
I approve of this thread
>>
>>427102
i call shotgun
>>
File: 6monthslater.jpg (146KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
6monthslater.jpg
146KB, 1152x864px
>>
File: Sanctus 11.png (21KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 11.png
21KB, 960x517px
[20 years ago. somewhere in the forests near Feralia]

Sanctus
[muffled speech]

A thunderous slap echoes through the scene

Sanctus
"Hey! You can't faint at the most interesting part! They aren't finished with your girl yet."

The fire rises! A humongous inferno engulfs the scene as muffled screams and cries of pain echo through the Yuni village. The Yuni males tries to defend, but to no avail. The females try to protect their kittens, but to no avail. Nothing stands in the way of Solaris. As the knights finish their business, they throw the still alive Lynna to the ground.

The mind-broken Yuni bandit tries to reach for his wife, speaking up in a soft tone with a lump in his throat.

Gat
“I’m sorry… I can’t help you… I can’t save you…”, he said with tears flowing down his furry face

Sanctus
"Well, what did we learn today?"

Gat
“Why...”

Sanctus
"Hm?"

Gat
“Why... Solar Knights should protect the weak, the innocent... why...”

Sanctus pulls out his longsword and places it under Gat's neck.

Sanctus
"I see you need some help from the teacher, since you haven't figured it out yourself. You Lunar worshippers are degenerate filth that corrupt everything you touch. Even if you are innocent and peaceful now, Lua's influence would claim your mind sooner or later and you would spiral down into deviancy. We are doing the world a favor and nipping it in the bud."

Sanctus shifts his gaze towards Lynna. Gat takes in deep shaking breathes, clenching his teeth while looking at Sanctus.

Gat
“I promise you this, I will find you and I will mutilate you..."

Possible actions
>"I'd like to see you try, you filthy degenerate."
>"Now you know the power of Solaris. It's not too late, repent and you will be forgiven."
>Write-in
>>
>>427235
2 minutes ahead of schedule, ha!

>>427141
Haha, gave me a chuckle. Thanks for the drawing, anon!
>>
>>427237
>"What, are you going to claw my arm off?"
>>
>>427237
>"If you can't protect your own wife from getting FUCKED right in front of your own eyes, what makes you think you have a chance of even getting close enough to me?"
>>
>>427286
>FUCKED

BURNED
>>
>>427237
>then you still dont understand a thing kittle cat.
>if you dont change you ways this will happen again and again.
>even if you fulfill your promis and get me somehow, there are hundrets ready to take my place.
this can only end well if you repent and see the light of the sun.
for what happent today is the enavatebility of of things that happen in shadows.
>>
>>427237
How will you mutilate me if you are going to be extinct?
>>
>>427320
This
REPENT YOU FOOLS!
DEUS VULT
>>
>>427237
>>"I'd like to see you try, you filthy degenerate."
KILL GAT
CHANGE FUTURE
>>
File: Sanctus 12.png (17KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 12.png
17KB, 960x517px
>>427258
>>427286
>>427320
>>427328
>>427331
>>427347

Sanctus
"If you can't protect your own wife, what makes you think you have a chance of even getting close enough to me?"

Gat looks at the situation and realizes that there is no way out of this one, it's the end of the line for the furry bandit. In a fit of desperation he swings his paw, trying to hit the knight, but Sanctus just extends his arm putting Gat out of reach of his head.

Sanctus
"You still don't get it, do you kitten? If you don't change you ways this will happen again and again and again... even if you fulfil your promise and kill me somehow, there are hundreds of knights like me ready to take my place... to save the world."

Gat continues to gaze upon Sanctus, grinding his teeth with tears flowing down his face.

Sanctus
"Repent, and all will be forgiven."

Gat spits on Sanctus' helmet, closing his eyes and awaiting death. But to his surprise, he is met with merry laughter.

Sanctus
"Brave until the bitter end, eh? It's a shame, you have a burning spirit, you would make a great Solar Knight."

Gat looks at Sanctus with a mix of disgust and confusion.

Sanctus
"You know what? Let's see if you have what it takes.", he said while slamming Gat to the ground

Sanctus walks towards Lynna and grabs her head, placing her near the Yuni bandit. Gat places his hand on Lynna's cheek.

Gat
"My love, are you alright? Please forgive me for my weakness...", he said while crying

Lynna
"Gat... this is not... your fault...", she looks at him with a warm smile while touching his hand

Sanctus pulls out his dagger and slits Lynna's throat. The poor Yuni female screams in pain. Sanctus stands up and puts his boot on Lynna.

Gat
"NO! YOU TWISTED PIECE OF SHIT!", he said while crying

Sanctus
"I can heal her wound, she can live, you both can live. However, time is ticking, with each second she draws closer to death. How will you get out of this situation, kitten?"

Gat looks at Sanctus in shock and hastily speaks up.

Gat
"I will leave my goddess behind and convert to Solaris! Please, just save her!"

A moment of silence. Sanctus shakes his head in disappointment.

Sanctus
"Leaving Lua behind just to save a mortal being? If you aren't loyal to your own goddess, what makes you think you would be loyal to Solaris? Pity... you were given a chance and you failed."

Sanctus kicks Lynna's body. She lands near Gat.

Gat
"SAVE HER! SAVE HER, YOU MISERABLE..."

Gat stops mid sentence as he hugs his dying wife. Letting out blood-curdling cries of grief. Sanctus signals his knights to get going. The squad starts to run deeper into the village. Suddenly you hear some yelling in the distance. Nothing unusual given the situation, however, it sounded human.

Possible actions
>Check the source of the noise
>Continue in the opposite direction of the noise
>Write-in
>>
>>427516
>Curl up into the foetal position and cry
>>
>>427516
>Check the source of the noise
No cat will get away with murdering a knight of Solaris.
>>
>>427526
>Return to where Gat was.
>>
>>427516
>write-in
Ignore it and sit with your wife to tell her how much you love her and how you'll always love her no matter how much time passes. Comfort your dying wife with words of how much you'll miss her and how you'll see her again, she just needs to wait for you like you'll wait for her.

For whatever time she has left, try to make her as comfortable as possible. Then close her throat wound by covering it with your hand and aid her in drinking some poison you keep on your person, to give her less painful death.
>>
>>427588
meant
>>427516
>>
>>427589
Oh wait. We're controlling Sanctus; ignore that.

>>427516
>write-in
Use your holy powers to illuminate the night and approach the screaming with your squad. If it's Yuni that are rebelling, kill them all. If it's anyone else, ask their purpose for being in the middle of a battlefield.
>>
>>427608
>Oh wait. We're controlling Sanctus; ignore that.
It's alright, I should have specified that we control Sanctus, I ended the scene a bit ambiguous. However, seeing that people are interested in seeing more of Gat in this arc, since there are some replies for Gat and some replies for Sanctus, we'll return to Gat later on in the arc. For now, we'll continue with Sanctus.
>>
>>427608
what he said
sanctus is squadlead and he will be damned if he looses one of his man to a cakewalk mission like civilian(cat) pacification
>>
lets investigate
Lets continue
>>
File: Sanctus 14.png (15KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 14.png
15KB, 960x517px
>>427526
>>427527
>>427588
>>427589
>>427596
>>427608
>>427646
>>427782

The Solar squad hastily approaches the source, fearing one of their comrades might be overpowered. Even though the Yuni are weak on their own, in packs they can overwhelm beings ten times their size. Sanctus remembers his training and the strict protocol in situations like these. He illuminates the muddy streets with his glowing hand and follows the textbook example of Solar recon. Once Sanctus noticed the source of the noise, he signals his knights to comb the terrain in the other direction. Sanctus slowly walks to a Solar knight holding a mutilated Yuni corpse.

Sanctus
"I see you haven't lost your touch, brother. Still violent as always.", he said in a pleased tone

Sacratus throws the Yuni corpse to the ground.

Sacratus
"Aye. This filth makes me sick.", he said while spitting on the corpse

Sacratus notices a group of Yuni civilians covering inside a nearby hut. He raises his hand.

Sacratus
"WITNESS! Witness the power of Solaris! For he is the one that will cure this world through purifying flames!"

Suddenly, the hut is set on fire. The flames jump onto the civilians making them scream and run towards Sacratus. The enraged knight slices each and every one in half with great might, like a hot knife through butter. After the last Yuni fell, Sanctus puts his hand on his brother's shoulder.

Sanctus
"Well done, brother. We need to strike at the root before they gain power. Lua is a demon that needs to be purged from this world, that she never corrupts another innocent life."

Sacratus
"Aye. Good to see that you're still in once piece, Sanctus. I was getting worried that you became cat food.", he said with a merry laugh

Sanctus
"Speak for yourself, you walking match stick.", he said while pointing at Sacratus' cloak

Sacratus noticed that in the glorious display of power, he lit his own cloak on fire. He panics and throws his cloak to the ground, stomping on it, trying to put out the flames. After an awkward silence, Sacratus speaks up.

Sacratus
"Ehh... I guess you could say that I was on fire back there?", he said in a comic tone

They look at each other for a seconds or two, then both laugh, enjoying the joke and the fact that they are alive and well.

Possible actions
>Sanctus: "We should head for the village elder."
>Sacratus: "We should continue to comb the surrounding area."
>Write-in
>>
>>427857
>>Sacratus: "We should continue to comb the surrounding area."
Remove katbab
>>
File: Sú tilfinning þegar.png (369KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Sú tilfinning þegar.png
369KB, 800x532px
>>427857

>Tfw you will never cleanse the heretic filth from your land
>>
>>427857
>Write-in
Bring him back to Gat
"Hey, you've gotta check out some furball I really fucked up. I was thinking, maybe instead of murdering all of the heretics, we could leave some alive now and again, destroying them mentally and taking away their reason for living. It'd send a message we weren't sending previously; 'worshippers of Lua are on the path to death or a fate that leaves them wishing for death'."

Then start mentioning how you were also thinking of starting up a chain of quickly made food resturaunts that give Solaris toys in the childrens' boxed meals. You'll call it "McSanctus" and you think there's really a market for it.
>>
>>427857

ooc what is the actual mission?
a show of strengh by bitchslaping them, or full annialation?
>>
File: capitalism in a nutshell.gif (310KB, 150x131px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism in a nutshell.gif
310KB, 150x131px
>>427904
fantasy capitalism, made me kek
>>
>>427915
Sanctus is a genius entrepreneur who is ahead of his time.
>>
>>427907
Was just about to show in the next scene.

>ooc what is the actual mission?
>ooc
By the way, you can also ask these questions through the characters to learn through the quest scenes, here's an example post:

>Player wrote:
Let Sacratus ask his brother what's this all about with the following:
"Hey brother, I wasn't fully briefed, what are we doing here? I mean, sure we are purging the Yuni filth in this area, but are there any other objectives?"

This quest is your canvas. I hand you the specific colors for the next scene and you are free to paint the future as you see fit. However, you are working alongside other painters as well, together you all craft the final picture.
>>
Also guys, taking a short break to eat around 20 minutes, will be back soon. Don't go anywhere, I still have around 3~ hours left, so expect more fun stuff as soon as I get back from a quick snack.
>>
File: Update.jpg (30KB, 649x482px)
Update.jpg
30KB, 649x482px
>>428006
>Also guys, taking a short break to eat around 20 minutes
>>
>want to make a dank sanctus maymay with le kebab remover man
>laptop battery dies
Life is suffering tbqh
>>
i did a thing fellas
>>
>>428072
aaaand it posted it sideways
>>
File: Remove Yuni.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Yuni.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>428049
Something like this?
>>
>>428076
I still love it and you
>>
File: noice.gif (491KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
noice.gif
491KB, 314x314px
>>428072
Damn, this is amazing! Thanks for the fanart man, I really appreciate it! The Yuni face gave me a chuckle, well done.

>>428078
[muffled accordion music in the distance]

Thanks for the contributions anons, I'm really grateful to have fun players like you guys! I'll be sure to add these to the archives.
>>
Sacratus
"We should continue to comb the surrounding area."

Sanctus nods and they both depart deeper into the village, avoiding the centre for now. After a few minutes they arrive at a clearing where they other knights have dug what seems to be a mass grave filled with Yuni corpses.

Sanctus
"Wait... something isn't right, were are our comrades? Why haven't they buried the grave?"

Suddenly a few armed Yuni warriors jump out of the nearby vegetation.

Sacratus
"Ambush! Take cover!"

You have entered combat!

Alright guys, posting the new combat system in a few moments. Keep in mind that it's in experimental phase, and I'd like to see how the new system goes. Due to that reason, I didn't make a comprehensive tutorial image like last time since I'd probably have to change a lot if we decide to change some rules. However, I've written a short text tutorial that explains the key thing, it's pretty simple once you wrap your head around it.

It's more or less the same system like last time, but with streamlined mechanics and improved graphics.

Posting the tutorial and first turn in a couple of moments!

Had to do this mini scene in this post, since the 3k charter limit per post is killing me.
>>
>>428186
>All these typos
Please forgive me, racing with time to bring the combat system as fast as possible.

End it all, senpai
>>
File: Turn 1.jpg (824KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 1.jpg
824KB, 1280x1310px
Combat tutorial

Combat is freestyle, meaning that there are little stats and encourages creative solutions. For this test run I will guide you guys, so if you find something weird or confusing, do ask, this is a test flight after all. Also, there's a "player post" example at the bottom of this tutorial.

The top screen represent the combat map where all the unit tokens and objects reside. Everything is intractable. All combat and movement is done within the hex grid. The top scenery is to set the mood of the scene.

The bottom screen contains, from left to right:
>Portrait
Picture of the playable characters
>Gold count
The amount of gold the person possesses
>List of skills
A rough guideline of what the character is capable of doing. The [+] and [-] symbols accompanying the skill names represent how proficient that character is at the skills. [+] means greater chance which is added to the combat roll. [-] means lower chance which is reduced from the combat roll. More on combat dice rolls later in the tutorial.
>Buff and Debuff counter
Stuff like bleeding, poisoned, stunned, etc. Small icons will appear above the unit's token name in the combat map screen as well.
>HP and Mana orbs
Classic health and mana reserves for combat and spell casting. The health is correlated to the HP meter above the unit token name in the combat screen above.
>Potion counter
Amount of potions the character has, consuming it restores health and mana respectively.
>Inventories
Items the characters posses. They can be used during combat.

How to play

The combat is split up into rounds, where all the characters act at the same time during the round. Each player can post one action for each available character per turn. At the end of a set time frame, I'll gather and combine all the actions into one unique combat round.

In this scenario, you will roll a 2d100 by writing "dice+2d100" in the Options field, first roll being for Sanctus, second being for Sacratus.

>Possibilities
Your imagination is the limit. Use the barrel and throw it at the Yunis. Set them on fire with a flame spell. Pick up that shovel and hit one in the head. Grab and throw one of them in the mass grave. Simple sword attack. Take the loaf of bread from the inventory and hit a Yuni in the head with it etc.

Example player post

>Sanctus
Take cover behind the tree

>Sacratus
>Fire a flame bolt towads Yuni Militia 2

[Don't forget to put the "dice+2d100" in the Options field before you post your actions!]

Let the combat begin!

Combat music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49S9m5TGsUM

Here are some prompts to give you and idea, feel free to choose them or come up with your own custom action:

Action List
>Physical attack [target]
>Magical attack [target]
>Interact with [object]
>Wait for the enemy to get closer
>Defend
>>
>>428277
Some of you probably noticed that the style is inspired by HoMM3. However, this system adds more creative freedom to fit a quest format
There is a folk myth that besides vodka, all slavs are addicted to HoMM3.
95% of slavs will agree that HoMM3 is the best video game ever made. As a cheeki breeki slav myself, I can confirm this
>>
Rolled 17, 36 = 53 (2d100)

>>428277
Sanctus:
>Interact with all Yunis
Taunt them by telling them you're the leader of this invasion and that you enjoyed ordering the deaths of their heretical loved ones. Then get into a stance that focuses solely on defense, only attacking if there is a perfect time to counter attack.

Sacratus:
>Magical Attack the Yuni Priest
As soon as Sanctus lures the attention of the group and the Yuni below moves to give you direct line of sight on the Yuni Priest, use the distraction to cast a stealthy "Eruption" spell (a small AOE fire that rises from the ground to burn an enemy alive) on the priest.
>>
Rolled 61, 94 = 155 (2d100)

>>428277
Sacratus: use that hanged Yuni as a """"human"""" shield and attack YM2 with your sword.

Sanctus: Grab YM3 and push him onto the spikes
>>
File: Turn 2.jpg (824KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 2.jpg
824KB, 1280x1310px
>>428334
>>428391

Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Taunts the Yunis with a inspiring speech about conquest, it doesn't affect the Yunis.
Kicks the Yuni Militia 3 into the spikes, causing the Yuni a bleed debuff.

>Sacratus
Grabs the hanged Yuni, added to inventory as meat shield, which lowers the morale of the nearby Yunis.
Slashes Yuni Militia 2 with a sword attack.
Tries to cast a fire spell, but fails.

Team Yuni

>Yuni Militia 1
Sneaks behind Sanctus and stabs him with the spear

>Yuni Militia 2
Failed action

>Yuni Militia 3
Failed action

>Yuni Priest
Recites some holy Lunar words, buffing the damage of Yuni Militia 1

Enter actions for next turn!
>>
>>428514
>Sneaks behind Sanctus and stabs him with the spear
Damn, that spear has INSANE reach.
>>
>>428514
Small mistake, the HP orbs of Sanctus and Sacratus are swapped. Sorry for the sloppy mistakes, first time trying this combat system, so a few mistakes might pop up.
>>
>>428514
Sacratus:
>Cast intense spark on both the barrel behind you
>Use the force from the explosion (which hopefully kills Yuni 1) to fly into Yuni 2, stabbing him and knocking him down onto Yuni 3 and the spikes below
"TASTE THE POWER OF THE SUN, HERETICS!"

Sanctus:
>Heal your brother with a quickened minor healing spell and then, when Yuni 2 falls down onto the spikes and Yuni 3, attack them both
>>
Rolled 32, 80 = 112 (2d100)

>>428560
It didn't roll for some reason. Let's try again.
>>
>>428514
>Sanctus
Cut the tip of Yuni 3´s spear off, a stick can´t harm you with armor on. Then RIP AND TEAR

>Sacratus
Throw yourself at Yuni nr.2 with full force, pushing him back and doing some damage.
>>
Rolled 21, 66 = 87 (2d100)

>>428577
At least I wasn´t the only one who didn´t roll at first
>>
>>427857
WAIT A MINUTE THAT SYMBOL
i thought that was the symbol of the blood god.
>>
File: Turn-3.jpg (822KB, 1280x1310px)
Turn-3.jpg
822KB, 1280x1310px
>>428588
>>428577
>>428576
>>428560

Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Tries to cast heal spell on Sacratus, but fails.
Stabs YM3 in the heart! Critical hit!

>Sacratus
Casts a fire bolt that hits the nearby barrel. It explodes stunning the Yuni Priest and causing a bleed debuff.
Kicks YM2 into the grave, stunning him.

Team Yuni

>Yuni Militia 1
Stabs Sacratus in the torso, causing a bleed debuff.

>Yuni Militia 2
Failed action

>Yuni Militia 3
Perishes, turns into a corpse.

>Yuni Priest
Recites some holy Lunar words, buffing the damage of Yuni Militia 2

Note
Corpses can't attack or move, they are obstacles like other objects on the battle map. For example, necromancer can reanimate them. Corpse have their own health bar and can be destroyed.

Continuation tomorrow, recap post soon. Enter your actions now if you wish, they will be saved for tomorrow.
>>
>>428668
Good catch, anon!
What does it mean? Why does a holy knight possess a weapon of the Blood God? Is it considered heresy?

Find out tomorrow! After and if we mutilate the rest of the Yuni's in the combat scene that is.
>>
>>428680
>"Cast intense spark on both the barrel behind you"
>Ends up casting it on the one way across the battlefield in FRONT of you
I think you messed up, my nigga.
>>
>>428680
For the next time, we need Sacratus to attack the tree in front of us. Then he'll target the Yuni behind him.

He's playing with inverted controls.
>>
Rolled 27, 25 = 52 (2d100)

>>428680
>Sanctus

Cut off Yuni 1's arm

>Sacratus

Set Yuni 2 on fire,hopefully the mass grave will start to burn and you won´t have to fill it up
>>
>>428697
My bad regarding that, testing things out myself with some mechanics behind the scenes. This is more or less a test flight, mistakes and stuff like that are bound to happen in the beginning until I found out a formula that is fast and easy for the players and me as the QM. Then I'll make a comprehensive tutorial image with all the details in it. It will be ready for the next combat scene.

In short, testing stuff out, needlessly complicating it when it needs to be simple, I dun goof'd. Will try to iron it out.

>>428721
>>428729
Saved for tomorrow

Alright, so that's it for this session. So that was the combat system. It could use some tweaking and stuff, but I hope you guys like the overall look and feel of it.

If you have any suggestion or you noticed something that could be improved, other than the obvious mistakes I made, please say so. I'm looking to build on it, so it's enjoyable for both the player and the QM.
>>
>>428527
spears OP pls nerf
>>
Rolled 39, 94 = 133 (2d100)

>>428680
>Sanctus
Use light to blind ym1
>Sacratus
Move towards the priest while he's stunned.
>>
>>428900
Needs more dead heretics
>>
>>428900
If there is one problem to mention, I personally am not fond of there not being set values for how damage is dealt and healed. It's just "a certain amount" that can be summarized as minimal, average, or maximum damage, but that is still to general to describe the damage values. I understand if number values make the quest seem too statistical, but I'd prefer a definitive way to show how much damage is done.

Here's something to make you feel... better? I guess.
>>
>>428963
Hah, that a pretty good edit, anon!

>>428973
>I understand if number values make the quest seem too statistical, but I'd prefer a definitive way to show how much damage is done.
You have a good point, and I'm trying to figure this out. I'm trying to find a balance between stats and creativity/imagination. Since having lots of stats can sometimes limit and slow things down. But thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!

>Bromance 3
I though they ended the Gat/Jack storyline in Bromance 2. Is Bromance 3 a prequel or what?
:^)

That's it from me, have a pleasant rest of the morning/day/evening/night, anons. Catch you tomorrow!
>>
>>429016
"Everithing the light touches is our knigdom, my disciple."
"What are those lands over there?"
"That's Yuni lands, Sanctus. You must never go there."
>>
>>428963
>>429020
I'll be honest, when I saw that picture I thought he was trying to kill Mufasa with his wooden sword, because he's a feline like the Yuni.
>>
>>428687
saractus is carnifex?
>>
>>429324
now that would be a plottwist and a half, though i doupt that.
its lore likely that he looted that sword from somewere.
>>
>>429324
I can neither confirm nor deny this statement

>>429999
Holy quads!
Is it now canon?

We continue in about two hours. I'd like to thank all the anons that participated in the combat system yesterday, also thank you for the feedback regarding the flaws. For today, we will finish the combat scene with the current rules. However, for the next combat scene we get ourselves into, there will be improved stuff:

>Simple damage and health numbers
Nothing complicated, but just to give a rough estimate on how much damage we are dealing and how potentially strong the enemy is. This anon had a good point: >>428973

>Multiple players controlling a single character
It's a tough task. I want for everyone who participates to know that their decision matters. But how to keep unique answers without eliminating others when multiple people post? Well, good news is that I think I figured out a system that will help with that.

In short, I'm taking into consideration the suggestions and feedback, and the the next time we have combat, it will be smoother and less vague. Also, I'll make a tutorial image. It's easier to explain stuff with pictures rather than just text.
>>
>>428973
Whoops, forgot the sneak peak
>>
>>430882
SPOILER, AHHH, MY VIRGIN EYES!
I can imagine the muffled 80s porno music in the background
>>
File: Cool.gif (480KB, 275x305px) Image search: [Google]
Cool.gif
480KB, 275x305px
>>430882
I can fap to this.
>>
>>430882
prude anon is going to bust a vain.
i aprove
>>
>>430916
He's going to bust alright
>>
>>430916
Nay mate, he's probably gonna watch the drama unfold in civ bulgar's thread. The salt on both sides will be delicious.
>>
File: had better things to do.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
had better things to do.gif
1MB, 270x214px
>>430970
small sumary of whats going on?
that game seems to be so damn complicated that i would need to read everything to understand whats going on...
>>
>>431007
We started off with a couple factions, and it evolved into this wierd strategy thing where we're currently havinga civil war.

The demonsand humans succesfully revolted and attacked with our nation's ally against our king.

The king is dead but we're outnumbered almost 2 to 1. However we just won a huge battle.

I'm a demon faction, and Iron Legion, the prudefag, is currently neutral.
>>
>>431026
if he is nutral then why will he be pissed?
was the king a major traid partner of his or something?
>>
>spend whole day drinking
>miss the first combat since chapter 2
JUST
Anyway grub-chan, will we have a chance to alter the character's gear like with the shop in the very beginning?
>tfw nobody voted for buying the axe
imho throwing knives are for pussies if you can have a motherfucking axe instead
>>
>>431128
>will we have a chance to alter the character's gear like with the shop in the very beginning?
Yes. I'm trying to figure out a suitable system. Yesterday we had a test flight with some hiccups, and I gathered a lot of useful data and feedback. I will improve on the combat system for the next combat scene.

Also, like you mentioned the last time we had combat was back in chapter 2. I will try to integrate combat every few sessions. We will have a chance to buy gear again, and even loot gear in the near future.

On a sidenote, a short delay, we'll begin in 30 minutes. Some unexpected stuff came up and I have to take care of it really fast. Once I get back, we continue with the combat scene where we left off yesterday.
>>
>>431053
He was friendly with the king and those factions.
>>
Alright, working on the next round based on the last options from yesterday!
>>
File: Turn 4.jpg (820KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 4.jpg
820KB, 1280x1310px
Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Failed action

>Sacratus
Sacratus dashes towards the Yuni Priest and slashes his torso. Critical hit!

Team Yuni

>Yuni Militia 1
Stabs Sanctus in the leg, dealing minor damage.

>Yuni Militia 2
Recovers from stunned state and climbs out of the mass grave.

>Yuni Priest
Recovers from stunned state

Enter actions for next turn! Don't forget to roll 2d100!
>>
Rolled 66, 94 = 160 (2d100)

>>431290
Have Sanctus slice off the head of the Yuni in front of him.

Have sacratus fire ball the priest
>>
Rolled 17, 34 = 51 (2d100)

>>431290
Sanctus spins around while holding out his sword to strike both of the yuni surrounding him
And sacratus tries to chop off the priest's staff hand.
>>
>>431290

sanctus attack yuni 1 with your sword untill it dies.
sacratus move behind the yuni priest and explode a fireball in his face so that the burning corpse of the priest flies into yuni millitia 2
(lets see of a DnD style stunt will work)
>>
>>431321
Oh shit actually do this first 1
>>
>>431313
kek
great (nerdy) minds think alike i see^^
>>
Indeed
>431334
Also roll 2d100
>>
>>431329
the fuck i thought i did...
>>
Rolled 84, 28 = 112 (2d100)

>>431342
why is it not working?
it was dice+2d100 right?
>>
>>431348
ok now im confused...
>>
It doesn't work with capital D's for dice.
>>
>>431367
oh so that was it, thanks
>>
Generating next turn!
>>
File: Turn 5.jpg (812KB, 1280x1310px)
Turn 5.jpg
812KB, 1280x1310px
Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Spins around and slices in a huge arc, chopping off both of the surrounding Yuni Militia's heads!

>Sacratus
Blasts a gust of searing flames point blank at the Yuni Priest!

Team Yuni

>Yuni Militia 1
Perishes

>Yuni Militia 2
Perishes

>Yuni Priest
Perishes

Combat has ended!

[...]

With the last Yuni warrior falling, both Solar Knights sheaths their weapons and rendezvous near the tree.

Sanctus
"Well, it looks like that's the last of them."

Sacratus
"Yeah, looks like it. Say, Sanctus, what is our mission anyway? I haven't been paying attention during the briefing."

Sanctus lets out a sigh, slightly annoyed by his brothers typical carelessness, but over the years he found a way to tolerate his minor quirk.

Sanctus
"It was just a recon mission. We were tasked to gather information about the outskirts of Feralia. We haven't visited the city in decades so we don't know if the Yuni have rebuilt the city. Since we are finding smaller tribal villages near the Lunara Forest, it could mean that they have made some progress."

Sacratus
"So, what now?"

Sanctus looks around himself, gazing at the burning huts.

Sanctus
"The Yuni screams are slowly fading. It seems that another village has been purified.", he said in a proud tone

Sacratus
"Great! Let's grab something to eat and get drunk! Then we can court the barmaid!", he said in an excited tone

Sanctus wanted to scold his brother for his impulsive behaviour and tell him to act more like a knight on duty, but seeing that the job has been done, might as well humor him.

Sanctus
"Fine. The lieutenant can take care of the situation here, he was tasked to return the information back to Urno anyway.", he said with a small laugh

Sacratus
"Alright! You and me brother, against the world, haha!", he said in an excited and merry tone

Sacratus places his arm on Sanctus' shoulder and starts singing a merry tune. Sanctus does the same.

Sanctus
"Say brother, you seem happier than usual, are you sure you haven't had a sip already?", he said in a suspicious tone

Sacratus
"You know, even though the fleabags are heretics, they can make some good strawberry wine, haha!"

They both laugh and continue signing a merry tune while they walk towards their horses.

Possible actions
>Travel to the local tavern, towards Adila
>Travel to the local tavern, towards Casius
>Write in
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (335KB, 594x653px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
335KB, 594x653px
>>430916
>>430882
I have arrived
And I see this

SHIT..
IM FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>431543
Good.

Gat x Luna OTP. Barbed cat dick OP; can cuck any human faggot.
>>
>>431523
>Travel to the local tavern, towards Adila
Ooh, new area!
>>
>>431543
called it

>>431523
lets go to casius i hear they have some bitching mead there, and one hopes bitches as well
>>
File: Victory.gif (1MB, 500x281px)
Victory.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>431543
Look in the bright side, the Yuni village has been purged!

Mission accomplished!

[muffled Star-Spangled Banner playing in the distance]
>>
>>431523
>write-in
Bring your brother up to the room and bed him. It's been too long since you shared in some twincest skinship.
>>
>>431543
Did a cat fuck your wife or something? Why are you so mad over this?
>>
>>431689
My waifu
Luna
>>
File: fuck you cat.png (2MB, 1600x1592px)
fuck you cat.png
2MB, 1600x1592px
>>431702
just tell them how you feel
>>
File: saturday night.jpg (207KB, 1426x1080px)
saturday night.jpg
207KB, 1426x1080px
>>431586
comon grub senpai dont take all night i have other things to do you know...
>>
File: Sanctus 15.png (17KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 15.png
17KB, 960x517px
[A few moments after the Solar Knights left both Gat and Lynna to die]

Gat
"My love... please... don't die..."

Lynna tries to breath, coughing up blood. She places her tiny paw on Gat's face and wipes away his tears

Lynna
"The village herbalist... I was there this morning... I..."

Gat
"The herbalist! He... he can help you!"

Gat tries to stand up, forgetting about his broken legs. He curses the gods as he desperately tries to get up, trying to take his wife to the village physician. The blood loss is slowly catching up to Gat, he tries to put pressure on Lynna wound, only delaying the inevitable.

Lynna
"Gat... I was... at the... herba..."

Gat
"Shh-shh-shh, don't talk, save your strength, I will save you... my love...", he said while petting the brown patch of fur on Lynna's face

Lynna
"Gat... he told me... it's... it's a girl, Gat... our daughter...", she said while placing Gat's hand on her stomach

Gat looks at Lynna with a warm smile, tears flowing down his face. Suddenly Lynna's hand moves away from his face and falls to the ground.

Gat notices her body relaxing. In a desperate move, he hugs her.

Gat
"No... my love... don't leave me! NO! PLEASE!"

Gat screams in grief, cursing the Solar Cult and their knights. After a few moments, his body starts to feel numb as doesn't have the strength to sit up straight anymore.

Gat
"No... I won't let it end like this. I need to... stay alive... to mutilate those bastards..."

Possible actions
>Drag yourself towards the nearby intact hut
>Call for help
>Write-in
>>
>>431799
>>Drag yourself towards the nearby intact hut
>>
>>431799
>Have one last go while she's still warm
>>
>>431799
>Drag yourswlf towards the nearest intact hut
I'm 300% sure calling out for help would atrract more sunbros...
>>
>>431799
>>Write-in
Lie down and die
>>
>>431799
>Drag yourself towards the nearby intact hut
>>
>>431815
Oh come now prude anon, he just lost his wife and unborn daughter. Didn't it make you at least a little bit sad for him?
>>
>>431799
take your knife and cut lynnas name into your arm, then dip it into her blood wile swearing to annialate the sun cult in her name.
next cut santus name into your other arm and shout out into the night that your soul will never rest untill you made him as miserable as you.
(lets see if the dark gods will heart his prayer)
>>
>>431799
>Write-in
Fuck her with your spiny dick to scrape out the Solar Semen and replace it with yours. You won't let her die with another man's corruption inside her cunt.
>>
>>431830
Seconding
>>
File: 40k, nurgle.png (767KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
40k, nurgle.png
767KB, 600x850px
>>431830
and with "dark gods" i mean something more interressting then umbra
>>
>>431831
Seconding
>>
>>431845
Be careful what you wish for...
>>
File: pepe, old one.jpg (501KB, 1920x1040px)
pepe, old one.jpg
501KB, 1920x1040px
>>431855
remeember the 90's version of dracule, the one with kianu reeves?
the first scene were vlad temesh improvides his ritual to renounce god?
thats what im thinking gat should do.
and who lissens?
well we will see^^
>>
File: fuck you gat.png (1MB, 1600x1592px)
fuck you gat.png
1MB, 1600x1592px
>>431718
when i saw that face i just had to
good lord GIMP is surprisingly hard to use in OSX. doesn't help that my homOSeX machine is a late 2010 macbook air...
>>
>>431855
pls be tzeentch
>>
>>431886
yea xeri and umbra together already have a strong slanesh vibe so the god of just as planed would be best
>>
>>431827
Thats why death is the only option

The sweet release
I mean what would you do if you lost everything in the world
>>
>>431845
thing is the chaos gods dont have to bee all horrible all the time.
with a little creativity they can be quite interressting to interact with.
best example
https://youtu.be/9C3O-r5PXUo?t=1055

in case the timecode dident work, what i mean starts at 17:35
>>
File: Sanctus 16.png (13KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 16.png
13KB, 960x517px
>>431802
>>431803
>>431807
>>431815
>>431819
>>431827
>>431830
>>431831
>>431840

Gat pushes Lynna's limp body off of his legs and tries to crawl towards the hut, but falls to the ground. As he groans in pain, he takes out his dagger and carves Lynna's name into his forearm. Next to it he carves a small sun symbol.

Gat
"I'll cross out your name... my love... when I get my revenge. The sun icon... that... is a bigger goal."

Gat
"Whoever you are, wherever you are... I will be your executioner!", he said while yelling towards the sky

Gat falls to the ground out of exhaustion. As he slowly closes his eyes, he's startled by a few droplets falling on his head. He opens his eyes to notice that it started to rain. But something... is not quite right.

Gat
"Wait... last time I remember, rain wasn't red..."

Suddenly strange and outworldish noises echo through the village. Sounds of laughter, painful crying. Various instruments can be heard playing a tune, however it is all out of sync, none of the tunes form a coherent melody. Slowly a low reverberating hum echoes through the scene, inducing fear in Gat's heart.

Umbra
"No! Back off pal, he's mine!"

A dark portal opens and a void tentacle pulls Gat inside the hut. As Gat tries to process the situation, the fear sends him crawling for his life.

Umbra
"Wait you fleabag, he'll snatch you up, before I get the chance!"

The void tentacle closes the door. Suddenly, various dark portals open with bizarre creatures emerging from them. A shadow of a mysterious woman slowly advances towards Gat.

Gat
"Whatever the fuck you are... save me... and I'll be at your disposal! I need... I need to take... revenge..."

Umbra
"Just what I wanted to hear! We can sort out the detailed later, but first... show me your might, and go kill that knight for me, before he gets away~"

Gat
"I imagine that... you're a deity... you have... a grudge with them as well?"

Umbra
"Not really, it's just part of a deal, she agreed to help me if I... it doesn't matter. Just bring his head to me~"

With those words the shadows lunge towards Gat, enveloping his body. After a few moments the shadows disappear. Gat notices that his wounds are sealed and he feels refreshed with a sudden surge of energy, fatigue disappearing from his body.

Possible actions
>Hunt down Sanctus
>Give Lynna a proper burial first
>Write-in
>>
>>431878
That edit gave me a good laugh, well done man.
>>
>>431987
And a good shagging while you're at it
>>
>>431987
>>Hunt down Sanctus
>>
>>431987
i love how that was exactly what i thought would happen, the ritual envoked something truely evil but umbra snatched gat out of its grasps.
i love it when i plan comes together *lights cigar*

>hunt down sanctus like the rat he is
>>
>>432012
>not wanting for gat to become the herald of the apocalypse even shadow the hedgehog would call edgy
baka desu senpai
oh and >>431987
>>
File: reaction, ALL the edge.jpg (14KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
reaction, ALL the edge.jpg
14KB, 219x200px
>>432021
no such thing as enough edge
>>
>>431987
The real next scene was actually this image.
>>
>>432000
>Give Lynna a broker burial
But just cop a feel. We don't want Gat to become a necropheliac now.
>>
>>432059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A1SiQkPqYM

FUCKFEST IN YUNI VILLAGE, WOO!
>>
>>431987
>write-in
Fuck dead wife before burying her.

Fuck her A LOT.
>>
>>432059
HAHHAAHAHAH
SHES DEAD
FUCK YOU GAT
>>
>>432059
>>432072
>Replying to your own post

W E W
E
W
>>
>>432085
I forgot to add the song in. I needed to add the song in. It is integral to the picture.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (20KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
20KB, 500x584px
Alright, I see that I need to interrupt this quest, so we can have a bible study session.

All you anons that want to molest a dead Lynna... sure the furry fleabag is kind of a dick, but still. Come on people, even Gat deserves to be loved, he became an edgy lord due to the loss of his loved one, not before that. Just notice how naive and innocent he was during the date with Lynna in the forest. Come now anons, have a bit of compassion. If not for Gat, then at least for me as a QM.
>>
>>432119
Also next scene soon!
>>
>>432119
Alright anon, we'll cool down on the necro.
Still, a waste of good melons not to use them one last time.
>>
>>432119
Fuck you, I don't give shit about Gat's feelings and I don't give a fuck about you.

What I give a fuck about is Gat's spiked dick scraping human semen out of his deceased beloved's soon to be rotting pussy and replacing it with his own. He needs to do it so that his little girl will be surrounded by millions of her once potential brothers and sisters when she is dragged down to Hell with her gypsy mother's soul.

Love you, Grub.
>>
File: reaction, #supreme hate.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
reaction, #supreme hate.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>432119
-pic related

>>432059
>>432132
and im the one that is edgy?
>>
File: Cant stop wont stop.png (67KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Cant stop wont stop.png
67KB, 960x513px
>>432148
Psshh!! Nothing personnel kid!!!
>>
>>432119
no cat fuck
>>
>>432128
Thank you kindly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered by the content of the posts, it's just that I'm trying my best to bring an interesting story, and I want to keep stuff tasteful when it comes to the thread.

>>432132
>>432148
>>432158
>>432167
Alright Shadow the Hedgehog and friends, time to take a break.

Love you too, anons.
>>
>>432191
I meant I don't want cat fuck.
Your dirty mind ASSUMED I did
>>
>>432194
>>432191
I wanted Gat fuck.
I have a dirty mind so it's good you ASSUMED I did
>>
>>432191
>and I want to keep stuff tasteful
When did this happen?

jk
>>
File: umbra having fun.png (26KB, 960x517px)
umbra having fun.png
26KB, 960x517px
>>432271
around that time i think
>>
File: Sanctus 17.png (63KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 17.png
63KB, 960x517px
>>432000
>>432002
>>432012
>>432021

Gat slowly peeks through he window. The blood rain seems to have stopped, and apparently it does the same job as ordinary rain since it doused the flames that were engulfing the huts. The night envelops the village once more. He exits the hut and scouts the area, it seems the Solar knights have left the premises.

Gat
"DAMN IT!", he screams in frustration

Gat turns around and walks towards the hut to gather some supplies for his hunt. However, before he enters the hut again, Lynna's corpse catches his attention. With the waterworks slowly opening shop again, suddenly a loud sound startles Gat.

A fellow Yuni emerges from the rubble.

???
"Oh fucking hell... my spine..."

The Yuni removes the rubble from himself.

???
"Hey, you alive?"

Another Yuni emerges from the rubble.

???
"Yeah... barely... "

???
"Good."

The Yuni slaps his friend on the back of his head.

???
"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT GAVE YOU THE IDEA TO USE EXPLOSIVES IN CLOSE COMBAT?!"

???
"I didn't think I l-loaded so much powder... also fuck you! You did jack shit to stop them!"

The Yunis continue to argue. After a few seconds, they are startled by the cries of grief coming from nearby. They exit the rubble and dust themselves off. They slowly drag themselves toward the grieving feline.

???
"No... No way... Gat.. your..."

???
"Don't tell me... AH FUCKING HELL! I WILL KILL THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!", he said with a lump in his throat

After a few moments of silence, Gat picks up his deceased wife and gives her a proper burial while the two Yunis patch themselves up. They both approach Gat. One of the Yunis places his paw on Gat's shoulder, who's sitting next to the grave.

???
"Hey... I'm sorry about your..."

Gat
"Help me..."

???
"Hm?"

Gat
"Help me find those sick fucks. Just like back in the day... but this time around, we won't hunt woodland creatures. No... this time, we hunt the filth that did this to our home!", he said while pointing at the destroyed village

???
"Aye. Let's do to their noblewomen what they did to ours!", he said while extending his arm towards Gat and the other Yuni.

???
"We'll wipe them off of Feralia's lands for good!", he said while placing his paw on top of the other Yuni's paw

They both look at Gat with a confident smile, waiting for him. Gat places his paw on the pile.

Gat
"Thank you... my brothers."

Possible actions
>Go after Sanctus and Sacratus
>Look for other survivors in the village
>Write-in
>>
>>432327

Are they brothers by blood or by bond?
>>
>>432327
>look for other survivors.
gat has no clue were they are right now so a direct persuit will be hard to imposible.
instead lets help the few that are still alive and build up more possible allies, those armored freaks are tough to kill.
and wile looking for survivors lets alo loot the village.
gat will need things for the comming hunt
>>
>>432327
there prolly isn't any other survivors
pls grub dont cliffhanger today, i need to know slices and booms origins (aka how the became shadow things) right fucking now
>>
>>432327
boom and slice confirmed
>>
>>432345
>there prolly isn't any other survivors

No survivors you say?
>>
>>432327
>Look for other survivors in the village
Briefly consider cutting open your wife and try to save your most likely stillborn child, then remember that Lynna said the child was a girl, and you had never wanted a little girl, then drop the subject.
>>
>>432358
holy shit kek
well congratulations you got me to laugh like a retard in the middle of the night. So what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
File: Gat in the hat1.png (3MB, 1600x1270px) Image search: [Google]
Gat in the hat1.png
3MB, 1600x1270px
>>432377
Half-assed Dr. Seuss knockoffs
>>
>>432327
>Write-in
Go after Sanctus. Sacratus likely tried following Sanctus, but went in the opposite direction; send those two to hunt him down.
>>
>>432337
>Are they brothers by blood or by bond?
We'll find out soon

>>432345
>pls grub dont cliffhanger today, i need to know slices and booms origins (aka how the became shadow things) right fucking now
Sorry anon, but my time for today is up. I was thinking of doing another scene, but I don't want to half ass it. Don't worry though, we continue tomorrow. And boy will things get chaotic pretty soon!

>>432351
We will also learn more about Shadowling lore in general. For now, they are still alive and well, but that might chance pretty soon.

>>432358
>Sanctus: "Well congratulations, you got yourself caught for the second time. What's the next step in your master plan?"
>Suddenly shadowlings crashing the Solar Cult with no survivors!

Well anons, that's it from me for today. We continue tomorrow. I will try to start a bit earlier.
>>
>>432450
Grub please, I want to know if there will be Yunincest
>>
File: Luna.png (173KB, 1000x800px)
Luna.png
173KB, 1000x800px
>>432450
Are we gonna have a 4 way between Gat, Slice, Boom, and Lynna's corpse next session? This is an integral scene to the plot that must happen.

Also, will Sacratus ever tell his brother how he TRULY feels about him? I feel as if the sexual tension between the two has reached unreasonable levels.
>>
>>432457
>Gat fucks his daughter
You know, this should happen. I second this idea.
>>
>>432457
>>432460

Alright you horny Yunis, here's the deal. After a few more session with the Sanctus arc, we'll have a few intermission sessions back with Jack, Umbra and Velvet. Then we will learn more about Umbra/Velvet past, and of course if we play our cards right in those session, there will be some more canon lewds

Hopefully that will make you guys happy

Multiple
canon
lewds
>>
>>432119
>then at least for me as a QM.
I'm sorry m'lord
>>
>>432482
Is it Umbra watching the scene that obviously happened that you didn't show us where Gat fucked his dead wife?

Was she schlicking rapidly while watching or was she forcing Velvet to eat her out?

IMPORTANT DETAILS! YOU MUST DISCLOSE THEM!
>>
>>432473
I was thinking more along the lines of brotherly love, but that works too
>>432482
>canon lewds
Umbra taking a cannon inside her confirmed?
>>
>>432497
>Was she schlicking rapidly while watching or was she forcing Velvet to eat her out?
>>432499
>Umbra taking a cannon inside her confirmed?

Never change guys, never change.

If you loved the whole scene when Umbra and Jack fell in love with each other, you'll love the intermission sessions

If you are hoping for deviancy, then:
You'll have to wait before Luna and Gat meet again
Sorry, prude-anon

Thanks for being a lovely audience as always, and I'll catch you guys tomorrow!
>>
>>432684
>You'll have to wait before Luna and Gat meet again

Is it normal deviancy or Canadian deviancy?
>>
>>432708

>Canadian

A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>432717
Also
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

So tolerant
>>
>>432684
>You'll have to wait before Luna and Gat meet again
no
NOOOOOOOO
NOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK OFF FURRIES
>>
bumping with piping hot memes
REMOVE FURRY remove furry
you are worst yuni. you are the yuni idiot you are the yuni smell. return to feralioa. to our feralia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,feralia we will never forgeve you. cat rascal FUck but fuck asshole yuni stink feralia sqhipere shqipare..yuni genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead yuni..ahahahahahFERALIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget god war .casius we kill the king , casius return to your precious inber….hahahahaha idiot yuni and feralian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FURRY FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. adila+urno+gavis=kill feralia…you will god war/ solaris alive in elysia, solaris making cleansing of elysia . fast purge solaris elysia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of solaris… you are ppoor stink yuni… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
solaris alive numbr one #1 in elysia ….fuck the feralia ,..FUCKk ashol yunis no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. solaris aliv and real strong wizard kill all the yuni farm aminal with sun magic now we the sun cult rule .ape of the zoo moon goddess lua fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and feralia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. casius greattst countrey
>>
>>433844
wtf
>>
>>433709
We continue our rampage against the Yunis!

>>433844
Is this a references to something?

We continue in about 2 hours. This time we'll start on the dot with a new scene right off the bat! I PROMISE!
>>
File: Every time.jpg (171KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Every time.jpg
171KB, 512x384px
>>434019
>>
>>434087
dont be a faggot grub still has 24 minutes till his time is up.
be pationt man
>>
File: Sanctus 18.png (30KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 18.png
30KB, 960x517px
[20 years ago, a few minutes after the purge of the Yuni village]

As the sun slowly rises, the refreshing scent of the morning dew helps relax the two Solar Knights after a night long conquest. The cold spring breeze brings forth a herbal aroma from the Feralia forests. Sanctus takes in a deep breath and lets out a satisfied sigh.

Sanctus
"Ahh, these forests sure are beautiful. It's a shame they are populated by those fleabag degenerates. What do you say, brother?"

b]Sacratus
"The only thing I can smell right now is the mutton I'm thinking about.", he said with a laugh

b]Sacratus
"Say Sanctus, I hope you have some gold on you, 'cause I'm broke at the moment. I don't think I'll have enough."

Sanctus
"Let me guess, you lost your monthly pay on the dice again, right?"

Silence for a few moments.

b]Sacratus
"Maybe..."

Sanctus lets out a sigh.

b]Sacratus
"I mean come on, there hasn't been any interesting loot in the village either. They were mostly peasants living off the land. Neither gold nor precious gems. They really are filthy savages with no class."

Sacratus lets out a chuckle and raises his Sanguine sword.

b]Sacratus
"Though I found this baby, haha!"

Sanctus
"That's a peculiar shape, I've never seen something like it before...", he said in an intrigued tone

b]Sacratus
"It looks heavy and bulky, but it's surprisingly light. Also it's pretty sharp."

Sanctus
"The Yunis probably stole it from someone. Those fleabags don't have the resources to craft something like that."

b]Sacratus
"The only weird thing about it is the symbol on the blade. I haven't figure out what it..."

Suddenly the knights are interrupted by some rustling in the nearby vegetation.

Possible actions
>Draw your weapons and be on your guard
>Call forth the source of the noise
>Write-in
>>
>>434155
Damn, sorry for the formatting error on Sacratus' title
>>
>>434156
>>Call forth the source of the noise
>>
>>434155
>Draw your weapons and be on your guard
>>
>>434155
>>Draw your weapons and be on your guard
>>
>>434155
>>Draw your weapons and be on your guard
YE IN THE BRUSH, STAND AND DELIVER
>>
File: m132 flame tank.webm (1MB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
m132 flame tank.webm
1MB, 540x402px
>>434155
one question grub senpai i forgot to ask yesterday.
all the solar knights are able to cast firemagic right?
so why did they ride into the village like a bunsh of armored normalfags instead of saying hallo in german?
-webm related
>>
>nobody here got my pasta reference
Man do i feel old now...
Also grub, will we have a crafting system of sort to improve our loot or create throwing-knife-shotgun-crossbows á la umbra and stuff?
>>
>>434236
dont know if this is a good idea.
if we really start crafting things with our devine powers then we really will be driving around with steam tanks and shit.
>>
>>434244
I mean grub could have the final say to prevent advancing the tech too much but i get your point
i still want for jack to obtain a sleeve holster thing for a musket like the one DeNiro had in taxi driver tho
>inb4 no-one here has seen taxi driver
>>
>>434267
your talking to me faggot?
>>
>>434211
Good question. Even though there is magic in the world. 95% of the denizens are really shitty at it, most of them being on a novice level. Great spells like your webm are possible only by a rare few that are gifted by the gods.

Those rare few are the champions. Sanctus/Sacratus haven't met Solaris yet, since this is 20 years ago

>>434236
That would be interesting. Currently I'm working on the combat system, once I feel satisfied with it, I'll work on other features, one of them being a possible crafting system.
>>
Also, taking a short 10 minute break to take care some stuff really fast. Sorry for this small interruption, once I get back I'll continue on the next scene. Drawing done, just need to finish the text.
>>
>>427102
Wallpaper version please?
>>
>>433844
oh and just to clear this up you can find the original pasta here http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/serbia-strong-remove-kebab
>>
>>434337
THIS
>>
File: Sanctus 19.png (28KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 19.png
28KB, 960x517px
>>434175
>>434177
>>434184
>>434189

Sacratus and Sanctus hop off their horses and draw their weapons.

Sanctus
"Who goes there?"

A male Yuni emerges from the nearby bush.

Yuni Peasant
"Ugh, humans... look, I'm not asking for any trouble. I'm a loner living in these woods, I mean you no harm."

Sacratus
"Well, you won't be living much longer...", he whispers to himself

Sacratus slowly walks towards the Yuni. However, Sanctus pulls his cloak. The bloodthirsty knight looks at Sanctus in confusion. Sanctus shifts his gaze towards the Yuni and speaks up.

Sanctus
"Who do you worship?"

Yuni Peasant
"I have renounced the gods and my kin. I live a simple life in these woods. Less trouble the better."

Sanctus sheaths his sword.

Sanctus
"Very well. We don't want any trouble either. Have a safe trip."

Sacratus stops his brother from climbing the horse by placing his hand on Sanctus' shoulder. He whispers to his brother so the Yuni doesn't hear him.

Sacratus
"Wait, so we're going to let him go, just like that?!"

Sanctus
"He does not worship Lua. We have nothing to do here."

Sacratus
"And you believe him?!"

Sanctus
"Sacratus, we follow the Codex Solaris. I am aware of the possibility that he is lying, however we must follow the rules. If we bend one rule, who says we aren't going to bend the second, and the third."

Sacratus clenches his sword.

Possible actions
>Sacratus attacks the Yuni
>Sacratus climbs his horse
CHOSE WISELY!
>>
>>434376
i feel like this is the "wrong" choice for some reason, but
if we're gonna DEUS VULT the shit outta these furry fucks at least do it properly
oh and sacratus is the knight xeri was talking about isn't he?
>>
>>434337
>>434358
>Wallpaper version please?

I'll need to extend the car and tidy some stuff up, but sure no problem. Just give me a day or two and I'll post it here. What resolution?

1920 x 1080 is high enough, right?

>>434342
>Serbia strong
[muffled accordion music]
>>
File: 1456589438670.gif (723KB, 640x360px)
1456589438670.gif
723KB, 640x360px
>>434391
it'd Poifect Grubber can't wait for the full res! and take your time. We all got shit to do so don't feel any rush to do it.
>>
>>434376
This very well could be a trap, so be on your guard for the next few days or so.
>>
>>434376
>Codex Solaris
grub dude do the solar knights wear blue armore?

sacratus climbs his horse, the codex solaris does not support this action
>>
>>434387
>oh and sacratus is the knight xeri was talking about isn't he?
Or is it Sanctus?
I get them confused all the time
Since they're twins
So, which one is it?
>>
What if Sacratus ends up killing Sanctus but felt bad about it and took up his brothers name in his honor? That'd be dope as fuck but that's just my theory with no proof.
>>
>>434402
the one with the sanguine sword with the symbol that at least carnifex was dabbling with, dummy
>>
>>434410
>but that's just my theory with no proof
Most knights wear their helmets only during conquest and not in their off time

>>434413
I know. I was being serious.
Read my post again
It's foreshadowing
>>
>>434413
Also
Xeri never said the name of the guy, only the title
>>
Alright, I see that you anons want for Sacratus to stick to the knight code.

Next scene in a few moments!
>>
>>434425
>It's foreshadowing
oh you cheeky fuck
let me guess, brother ave maria get all "my precioussss" (as in lotr and smeagol n shit) over the sword and one kills the other
>>
>>434425
Oh shit.
So I could be right?
>>
>>434376
>>Sacratus attacks the Yuni
DONT LEAVE ONE ALIVE
>>
File: Sanctus 20.png (150KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 20.png
150KB, 960x517px
>>434387
>>434399
>>434401
>>434555

Sacratus
"Fine.", he said in a displeased tone

Sacratus relaxes his grip on the handle and sheaths his sword. He climbs his horse.

Yuni Peasant
"NOW!"

Suddenly a flurry of spears fly towards the Solar Knights, some of them deflect and break off of their iron armor, however some hits the horses who in a panic run off making the brothers fall to the ground. An audible crack noise echoes through the scene as Sanctus hits the ground. The knight yells in pain.

Sacratus
"BROTHER!"

Yuni Peasant
"Now, get them! Make them pay for what they did to our home! You, go inform Gat!", he points at another Yuni that emerges from the vegetation

Sacratus picks himself up and draws his blade. He notices about 20 Yuni's running towards their location.

Sacratus
"Sanctus, we need to get out of here!"

Sanctus
"I can't move, I can't feel my legs! Go... go on without me! There are too many of them! I'll stall them, inform the lieutenant!"

Suddenly the Yuni peasant yells and charges towards Sanctus.

Sacratus
"You fucking filth! You dare charge at my brother, even after he spared your worthless life?! DIE, YOU DEGENERATE!"

The Yuni lunges, however, the enraged knight slices the Yuni's leg off, changing his dash trajectory, saving his brother. Hissing and Yuni war-cries emanate from the forest around them.

Sanctus
"YOU IDIOT, RUN!"

Sacratus
"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING! I WILL MUTILATE THEM ALL! COME AT ME, SCUM!"

Suddenly, it starts to rain... a crimson red.

The symbol on the sword starts to glow. The sword slowly become heavier with each passing second to the point where it pulls Sacratus to the ground. He lets go of the sword as it sinks into the dirt.

Sacratus
"What the..."

Various sounds radiate the scene. Children laughing, women crying, men talking, various instruments play an incoherent tune of madness and despair. A low reverberating hum followed by an incomprehensible language causes the earth to quake.

Suddenly, the wounded Yuni starts to scream as his flesh starts to melt and fall off, his arteries bursting out, blood violently leaving his body. The other Yuni's lunge onto the knights, however, blood tendrils grab them and start ripping out their arteries.

Sacratus dashes towards his brother and throws himself onto him, pushing them both off the small cliff. They start rolling down the hill, hitting a few tree stumps on the way. After a few seconds of rolling downwards, they hit a giant boulder that stops their motion. Sacratus tries to process the situation, he notices the Yunis still screaming in panic uphill.

Sacratus
"Brother... are you alive?! Speak to me!"

No response.

Possible actions
>Try to heal Sanctus with a holy spell
>Grab your brother and drag him towards a more safer location
>Write-in
>>
>Grab your brother and drag him towards a more safer location
>>
>>434596
>>Grab your brother and drag him towards a more safer location
IT AINT OGRE
>>
>>434478
>>434514
It's gonna get crazy. I can't say much more since spoiler territory

But I really enjoy reading the predictions and theories! We'll have to see which ones become true!
>>
>>434596
>>Try to heal Sanctus with a holy spell
>>
>>434596
Start a fire in the underbrush with luck that will light a good part of the forest on fire.
the cats can try getting trough that to reach us.
then drag your bro to a clearing and heal him
>>
File: Smokey-the-bear-2.jpg (59KB, 371x534px) Image search: [Google]
Smokey-the-bear-2.jpg
59KB, 371x534px
>>434627
>Start a fire in the underbrush with luck that will light a good part of the forest on fire.

Hey, I don't like your tone, pal!

Your idea is pretty neat man, time for a Yuni BBQ!
>>
>>434627
seconding
oh and grub darling, with the vibes i'm getting from recent sessions imma be real salty if there isn't an elder god of sort, as in higher-than-xeri-umbra-and-friends tier, like a god king or something
>>
>>434680
grub once hintet at a cthulhu style god in the sea to the north
>>
>>434680
>if there isn't an elder god of sort
Boi...

>higher-than-xeri-umbra-and-friends tier
They are bacteria compared to the "almighty force" that Velvet spoke about

Don't worry anon, the HAPPENINGS will occur sooner than you think

>>434696
"Do you fear the depths of the Inberian sea, desert knight?"
"No... it's not the darkness that I fear, it's what lurks within it..."
>>
>>434738
all of my yes
given your implications it would only be fitting for him to be known as the god of just as according to keikaku
>>
File: differences.png (720KB, 1033x542px) Image search: [Google]
differences.png
720KB, 1033x542px
>>434738
lets hope its really happening
>>
File: Sanctus 21.png (76KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 21.png
76KB, 960x517px
>>434609
>>434604
>>434621
>>434627

Sacratus enchants his hand with a golden radiance as he tries to heal Sanctus with the light, but to no avail.

Sacratus
"Damn it, healing spells were always my weakest link!"

Suddenly Sanctus coughs up some blood as he regains conciousness.

Sacratus
"Thank Solaris, you are alive!"

Sanctus
"Wha... what happened?"

Sacratus
"We got surrounded by Yunis, suddenly the blade went apeshit and started to kill everything in sight."

Sanctus
"Wait... how come... we're alive then?"

Sacratus ponders for a moment.

Sacratus
"Yeah, now that you mention it, it stopped the Yunis from killing us with some tendrils made out of blood. It... it saved, us, but why?"

Sanctus
"I don't know, but we need to get out of here..."

Sanctus pauses for a moment.

Sanctus
"Wait... how come so many Yunis survived? Why didn't the lieutenant finish the job? Did something stop them? How? I mean, they are just Yunis, how could they defeat fully armored Solar Knights?"

They are interrupted by more Yuni war cries. More fleabags are slowly advancing towards their location.

Sacratus
"Let's not find out."

Sacratus casts a fire gust from his hand and ignites the surrounding bushes. The fire hastily spreads to the tree branches, slowly building up an inferno.

Sacratus
"That'll slow them down. We need to find shelter, can you feel your legs again?"

Sanctus
"I can feel my toes. It means that I didn't break my spine, probably just cracked my pelvis. I should be able to heal it, but it will take time. Grab my arm and help me up, I'll be able to limp with your help."

The nearby vegetation starts to shake. Sacratus draws his dagger and prepares for combat. However, nothing could prepare him for what followed next. The Sanguine sword emerges from the bush, moves on it's own. They both look at the sword in shock as it's dragged by an invisible force down the nearby road.

Sanctus
"B-Brother, are y-you seeing what I'm seeing..."

Sacratus
"Considering what just happened a moment ago... I'm not even surprised at this point..."

The blade drags itself off in the distance, disappearing in the vegetation, leaving behind a trail of blood.

Possible actions
>Follow the blood trail the sword left behind
>Walk in another direction
>Write-in
>>
File: 40k, but thats heresy.jpg (53KB, 600x827px) Image search: [Google]
40k, but thats heresy.jpg
53KB, 600x827px
>>434847
>>Walk in another direction
no matter what this possessed blade does it isent of the sun, therefore it is heretical.
but the brothers arent in the condition to do anything about it.
but be damned sure to remember every detail about what happend here.
your brother capitan and headpriest will want to know about this, so that this demonic artefact can be found and purged at a later date
>>
File: heresy.jpg (95KB, 482x641px)
heresy.jpg
95KB, 482x641px
>>434847
>Follow the blood trail the sword left behind
PURGE
>>
>>434847
>>Follow the blood trail the sword left behind
>>
>>434870
>>434885
>>434909

>tfw Sanctus and Sacratus are about to die
>Solaris sends some magical Solar Steel to aid them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecB6Eh7f3l8

Also, working on the next scene!
>>
File: Sanctus 22.png (29KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 22.png
29KB, 960x517px
>>434870
>>434885
>>434909

Sanctus
"Come on, let's get going. Let's follow the blade."

Sacratus
"What?! First you are all about Codex Solaris, now you want to follow that heretical butter knife?!"

Sanctus
"The gods form and break alliances every few months, if that blade saved us, it might as well mean that Solaris made a pact with another deity. It says so in the Codex, do you even pay attention in class?"

An awkward pause.

Sacratus
"Sh-Shut up, Sanctus...", he said in an embarrassed tone

Sacratus pulls up his brother and places his arm around his shoulder. They follow the blood path. After a few moments, they arrive near a cave entrance.

Sanctus
"I don't like the looks of this..."

Sacratus
"We have no other choice, lets be on our guard."

Sacratus casts a small fire spell. A small flame appears in his hand that lights the path in the dark cave. Suddenly the floor collapses and the room caves in. They fall down the steep rocks. After a few seconds of rolling down the rubble, a bunch of huge Lunar crystals break their fall. They stop at what looks like a bridge leading over a huge abyss.

Sanctus
"Ow... my everything... Wait... are these Lunar crystals?"

Sacratus
"Well isn't this just peachy..."

Sanctus starts to ponder on what this means. His brother notices him lost in his thoughts and comments.

Sanctus
"Why are you thinking so much? Isn't it CRYSTAL clear? The Yuni are nuts!", he said in a comic tone

Sanctus is caught off guard by the wording and laughs. They spend some time lying on the rocks.

Sanctus
"Brother... how do we get ourselves into these situations?"

Sacratus
"Well, usually I get us into these situation. But now you fucked up, and as much as I want to rub it into your face, we need to survive first... then I'll gloat later."

Sacratus helps his brother up. He points at the Lunar door on the other side of the stone bridge.

Sacratus
"Those are Lunar symbols on that door, could it be that these are Lunar catacombs? We might as well walked into a hornets nest..."

Sanctus
"Don't worry, I've read about Lunar magic to know my enemy a bit better. Those should be glowing in a blue light if they are active. Lunar Priests rarely deactivate their shrines willingly. Which would mean that these catacombs are abandoned."

Sanctus looks at the ceiling.

Sanctus
"The previous room caved in. We might have lost the Yuni for now, but who knows what awaits us in the darkness..."

Sacratus
"Don't worry brother, I got your back!", he said in an inspiring tone

Sanctus lets out a satisfying laugh and pats his brother's shoulder.

Sanctus
"Aye. We ride together, we die together."

Recap post soon
>>
>>435087

Sanctus
"Why are you thinking so much? Isn't it CRYSTAL clear? The Yuni are nuts!", he said in a comic tone

Sanctus is caught off guard by the wording and laughs. They spend some time lying on the rocks.

Sanctus
"Brother... how do we get ourselves into these situations?"

Classic Sanctus, laughing at his own jokes
>>
>>434847
>>Follow the blood trail the sword left behind
>>
>>435094
Damn it, that's Sacratus' line.

FUCK, I knew I should have named them a bit different, their names are so alike that I often make a mistake in dialogue tiles.
>>
>>435094
>>435106

Sanctus is the deadpan goody two shoes, while Sacratus is the "too cool for school" guy that always gets into trouble.
Remember that, you'll need it in the future.
>>
>>435106
Sanctus laughing at his own bad joke fits him pretty well though
>>
>>435114
So you're saying that sacratus will basically become deadpool with some sort of personal vendetta, two swords and go batshit insane?
>>
>>435123
Yeah, now that I think about it, it works in both ways.

In any case, that's it for today's session. Just want to notify you guys that I will be going on a business trip tomorrow so no session for that day, but don't worry, I'll be back the day after on Wednesday.

So, how you guys liking Sanctus arc so far? We've experienced that it can get spooky in the Lunar catacombs from back in Chapter 2. However, this mighty be skeligton/10 spooky, the Solar bros are in for a wild ride. Also, we'll finally learn about the end goal of this quest.

I'll be hanging out for 20 minutes or so, so if you guys want to ask something or just chit chat, here's your chance.
>>
>>435136
All I'm saying is that they're in a world of trouble
>>
>>435151
>business trip
Noice. What sorta work do ya do fäm? Russian mafia?
On a scale of 1 to Tzeentch, how well did we follow your expectations with the sacratus "CHOOSE WISELY" thing and with the actions that followed. And is the sunbro personal trainer waifu a dude who looks like a ladybecause you know /fit/no homo
>>
>>435166
>Noice. What sorta work do ya do fäm? Russian mafia?
Get the hacksaw, Vladimir! He knows! It's mostly providing IT support for companies so I travel at times

>On a scale of 1 to Tzeentch, how well did we follow your expectations with the sacratus "CHOOSE WISELY" thing and with the actions that followed.
I want to touch up on that, but it would spoil some key plot stuff for the near future. Basically it's slowly defining the future for both Sanctus and Sacratus. Once we learn about the key stuff that will happen in the next few sessions, I'll mention and elaborate more on this decision and will explain what would have happened if Sacratus sliced the Yuni on the spot when he had the chance.

>And is the sunbro personal trainer waifu a dude who looks like a ladybecause you know /fit/no homo
Oh baby, when we finish this flashback and get back to Solaris in present times, we will travel to Inber. A magical land full of unspeakable horrors. However, the bright side being that Inberian women are:

>Tanned
>Thicc
>Oiled up
>Have a scent of sweet exotic spices like cinnamon

Trainer waifu is gonna be one HOT femme fatale.
>>
>>435230
>Tanned

Tanned as in "someone who has been at the beach" or tanned as in "tanned German knifes dozens in München, shouts Allahu Akbar the whole time"?
>>
>>435230
>still no trap waifus in best quest
What a shame
>>
>>435248
Somewhere in the middle, a nice sweet spot.

Also
>tanned German
>German
>"""""""German""""""""
Instead of tearing down the wall, they should have build one :^)
God bless our emperor Trump!

>>435281
>still no trap waifus in best quest
Don't tempt me
>>
>>435293
Jack as a trap when?
>>
>>435293
>>still no trap waifus in best quest
>Don't tempt me
what???

WHATTTTTT???????/
WHATTATATATATTAATTAATATATTAA
>>
>>435305
>>435374
Haven't I sinned enough? Lord Putin will throw me in gulag for this... then I'll probably get eaten by polar bears.

Well anons, it was fun as always. I will probably stop by during the day tomorrow when I get the chance, to reply to posts, maybe even post some neat stuff depending on how much time I will have.

In any case, just a reminder that there's not going to be a session tomorrow. We continue the day after on Wednesday!

Have a pleasant rest of the morning/day/evening/night!
>>
>>435417
Thread when hehehe
I want to back to jack
Putting his dick in bitches
YUni massacre best day of my life
>>
>>436814
>Thread when
Sadly there won't be a session today, I'm currently on a buisness trip. We will continue tomorrow!

>I want to back to jack
We'll go back to Jack and crew in a few sessions when we finish the stuff with Sanctus and his brother

>Putting his dick in bitches
I can't deny the will of the people now can I?

>Yuni massacre best day of my life
One massacre isn't enough, we have to wipe them all out!
>>
>>431586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDEIXfyXXeA
>>
>>437022
>Putting his dick in bitches
>I can't deny the will of the people now can I?
Dog fucking confirmed. While Luna fucks cats, Jack fucks dogs, bugs, and darkness itself.
>>
We continue in about 3 hours or so. Dominium profiles have been updated and the memes have been stored in the world meme database.

I've fixed the issues with the combat system and I'm looking forward to test it out again pretty soon. The system now has number representations for gameplay values. We are gonna stick to lower numbers (stuff like HP ranging from 1 for the weakest creature in the world to 100 for the most powerful ones) because it's easier and faster to comprehend. The top screen now contains all the necessary info, and the bottom one contains extended stuff you can check for more info on the character combat abilities.

In short, the feedback from you guys helped a lot, thanks again. I'll make a neat tutorial image explaining everything so there is no or little ambiguity when it comes to the system mechanics for the next battle.

Just wanted to post this little update before we continue with the story later today.
>>
>>439983
I'm still telling Sacratus to attack in the opposite directions.

That nigga is directionally confused and it's my job to help him find out where is where.

Also, twincest when?
>>
>>438722
>Saving everyone by killing everyone
Violence is always the answer!

>>439169
>While Luna fucks cats
You got it all wrong my man
Luna doesn't fug the Yuni
The Yuni fug Luna
That's a big difference :^)
>>
>>439986
dont
Trigger
Me
>>
>>439993
These quints confirm that spiked Yuni dick is much better than shitty human penis. It also confirms that the next animal Luna is gonna take the jizz of is her family's pet dog, when she gets knotted in her living room by it.

Luna's an exotic girl. She's also a seeker of forbidden information. She's gonna take all sorts of animal dick before the end of this quest. Yet again, these quints 9s, which symbolize the animals' large low hanging dicks that are about to plow into Luna's once tight puss, prove it.
>>
>>439999
>quints
I meant quads. My bad, senpai. My vision is fucked.
>>
>>440000
>>439999
Fuck you messed up so fucking bad
>>
File: Gat Luna.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gat Luna.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>440005
Not as badly as Gat messed up Luna's puss + sexual preferences.
>>
>>440011
You want me to post the other pic???
>>
File: skeletondance.gif (2MB, 360x193px) Image search: [Google]
skeletondance.gif
2MB, 360x193px
>>439999
>>440000
Get this voodoo out of here!

>>439993
>>440005
>>440011
>>440015
Alright, let's not start this argument again. I would recommend everybody to prepare for some spooky in today's session instead instead.
>>
>>440016
This meme argument happens every week
>>
>>440015
Do it faggot. I want that pic more than Luna wants a throbbing horsecock in her puss, flooding her womb with semen that could never produce a baby (or maybe it can, based on her having a cat/human baby with Yuni sperm penetrating her human egg).

Luna loves dat BESTiality. Don't you know her new motto?
>"OH MY GOD! I FUCKING LOVE THIS ANIMAL DICK INSIDE ME SO MUCH! WHY DID I EVER EVEN THINK OF WANTING TO FUCK HUMANS? THIS IS SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!"

A good motto indeed. :^)
>>
>>440023
>cat/human baby with Yuni sperm penetrating her human egg).
Yeah I wondered

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT GRUB

ITS ILLEGAL AS FUCK
THERES NO WAY A BABY WOULD HAVE SURVIVED
>>
>>440025
Important plot point:
Lunar Priests are experimented on as children to try to further Lua's cause. Luna just so happened to have been experimented on in a way that gave her the ability to get pregnant with hybrid species of other species.

Grub's goal with her was to give her a deity/human baby in the end.
>>
>>440028
>Lunar Priests are experimented on as children to try to further Lua's cause. Luna just so happened to have been experimented on in a way that gave her the ability to get pregnant with hybrid species of other species.
Thats heresy
even to Lunar priests
>>
>>440041
>believing that Lunar priests have any sort of scruples
>implying that experimenting on children is worse than experimentation, torture, and murder of completely random innocent people
You're pretty deluded, friendo.
>>
>>440023
Contrary to popular belief, Gat/Luna didn't happen for shock/twist value. It's an integral party of the Lua/Luna arc and the future of the story, and even the end goal of the quest

>>440025
>EXPLAIN THIS SHIT GRUB
Gladly, when we get to Luna/Belua/Lua arc. Basically, things will get more clear and will make a lot more sense when we jump into Lua's mind. She's gonna be the hardest character to write since she'll have a pretty weird personality.

>>440028
>>440041
>>440048
The reason the Lunar Priests are heretical deviants is because they are fertile ground, that is a reflection of Lua herself. This is some vague and ambigious stuff, but I can't say more until we get to the arc itself.
>>
>>440041
>>440048
Also, Lua is a cat deity, plus the Yuni were created by her in her image. Literally, the Lunar religion is the religion of the cat. It's the one religion that likely would be cool with cross-species breeding between humans and Yuni.
>>
>>440052
>It's an integral party of the Lua/Luna arc and the future of the story
Worst story line
It won't happen if we max the solar arc and burn every uni in existence and every lunar priest
>>
>>440057
See, this is the fun part about the quest. I have something in mind and I've put down some basic skeletal structure with some notes. However, if the players decide to go full crusade mode, maybe those future lore notes will never happen, and I will need to come up with some future stuff.

Next time when we have a longer break and another intermission thread, I'll post some of the notes and stuff from Chapter 1-4, just for fun to see where I was thinking of going, and where you guys took the story in the end.
>>
>>440054
>cool with cross-species breeding
Human-Yuni orgy when?
>>
>>440062
If I am able to get my way, the next time we get to control Luna. :^)
>>
>>440062
>cross-species breeding
Son, that's the least of our problems when we will need to confront Lua in the future

If you want a glimpse of what her mind looks like, combine Josef Mengele with this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

As I dig deeper and flesh out her origin and general story, she's becoming my favorite character more and more, horror wise. Again, it isn't shock/twist value. For those anons that enjoy psychological horror and stuff like that, you're gonna love Lua.
>>
>>440025
Many related species can produce offspring with each other (horse/donkey/zebra, lion/tiger, camel/llama), though in many cases those offspring are infertile. Maybe human and Yuni are genetically similar enough to create crossbreeds.
So there is scientific evidence that Luna would be a perfect Yuni breeding sow.
>>
>>440088
This anon has scratched the surface.
Compare the anatomy of the Yuni with humans. Then compare the anatomy of Solaris and humans.
The origin stories of Yuni and Lua are pretty interesting. The origin story of Elysia alone is pretty interesting as well.

And for the first time today, we're gonna scratch the surface officially in the quest! Time to finally get to the bottom of what's going on and where we're really going!
It's gonna get pretty weird
>>
>>440088
>So there is scientific evidence that Luna would be a perfect Yuni breeding sow.
Yus. This is best fetish.

Luna is best breeding girl. She is fit to be a slut more than a final heroine for Jack. Umbra is only waifu fit for bug man almighty.
>>
>>440088
>genetically similar enough to create crossbreeds.
nigga what
>>
>>440098
>Compare the anatomy of the Yuni with humans. Then compare the anatomy of Solaris and humans

>Yuni
Scrawny
small claws
no hair on their head (besides fur) so bald
manlets
no sense of nationalism and unity (or should I say Yunity?)
Immoral barbarians
Classic beta males 1,5/10

>Solaris
Ripped, exercises a lot
Confident
Thick flowing mane (very manely)
Tall
Large claws with large muscles to use them
Inspires loyalty
Strong unified following with clear moral code
Advanced civilization
Proper discipline combined with zealous nationalism to create an effective army

11/9 alphaest of alphas would worship
>>
>>440102
>Umbra is only waifu fit for bug man almighty.

dont be so hasty who knows what hot and interresting chicks jack will meet in the future.

>>440088
>Maybe human and Yuni are genetically similar enough to create crossbreeds.

dude the whole thing was done by lua a god, with the powers of a god.
do you really think magical and devine powers arent on par with 2010 genetic engineering?
just google spider-goat or glowing kitten.
and that shit is 6 year old technology at this point.

>>440057
>Worst story line
dude this shit is getting old...

congrats to your promotion to king by the way
>>
File: Sad-pug.jpg (279KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-pug.jpg
279KB, 2400x1600px
>>440132
you do understand that this is from a genetigs perspective still a wolf right?
>>
>>440130
They're both sapient humanoid mammals who can speak the same language and both species' women have melons, suggesting that they share a lot of genes.
>>
>>440139
A very inbred wolf, yes.
>>
>>440140
>share a lot of genes.

humanity shares 30% of there genome with squid whats your point?
>>
>>440140
But If this its possible

THEN KHAJIIT-Human things are possible
and tell me are there any khajiit human halfbreeds?

No. There are not
>>
>>440146
When I say "a lot", I'm speaking upwards of 95%.
>>
>>440151
still dosent work, thas the reason why there arent any half human half chimp hybrids
>>
>>440151
im not a biologist but this has something to do with primary genes that need to be active.
thats the difference between race and species.
thats why humanity could mix with neanderthals but not with gorillas
>>
>>440162
Just say it's "hentai logic" and call it a day.
>>
>>440150
the only reasone there are not is because the elder scrolls developers were to prude for that.
in compareson, traditional fantasy has always had hybrids.
half-elf half-orc and so on

nonthereless the fucking elderscrolls dosent mean shit its fiction faggot
>>
>oh look thread is active again
>it's just people arguing about bestiality
never change lads.
>>
>>440166
first bit of reasone ive heard all day

>>440171
>never change lads.
like i ever would^^
>>
>>440158
Or maybe there aren't any half human half chimp hybrids because humans and chimps live in different areas and no woman would travel into the African jungle just to get impregnated by a bunch of apes

Also, the Yuni are a sapient race, unlike primates
>>440171
We won't.
>>
>>440175
ever heard the mein theory were aids comes from?
spoiler: wierdos fucking apes
>>
>>440171
>it's just people arguing about bestiality
More like
>people discussing genetics and cross-breeding

Lua would be proud!
>>
>>440170
So is this
Damn Anon
>>
>>440184
yea but we are arguing about irl genetics and not ingame dude.
ingame i already said that it was luas doing a god with the powers of a god
>>
>>440181
Yeah, but not female weirdos. There's a reason gays were the first victims
>>440183
Can Lua confirm whether Yuni and humans are genetically close enough to create offspring, or whether it was something magical?
>>
>>440188
Fuck the gods
Especially Lua

*tips crucifix*
>>
>>440193
>Can Lua confirm whether Yuni and humans are genetically close enough to create offspring, or whether it was something magical?
Really want to reply to the discussion, but sadly need to prepare the first scene image and text based on the last player input.

I'll shed some light on your questions regarding Lua and this Mengele business when we end the session today, if you don't mind that is.
>>
>>440193
>Can Lua confirm whether Yuni and humans are genetically close enough to create offspring, or whether it was something magical?
it was degeneracy. A great corrupting power like the fel
>>
>>440199
>it was degeneracy. A great corrupting power like the fel
>degeneracy
that's a weird way of spelling HERESY
>>
>>440199
i dont like the consept of the fel, its chaos with a green paintjob.
fucking boring
>>
>>440194
>Fuck the gods

you do know that this is one of our goals for jack, right?
>>
>>440215
this.
i know it's heresy but reng- er solaris is fucking hot 10/10 would homo
>>
File: Sanctus 23.png (16KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 23.png
16KB, 960x517px
Sacratus slams his heavy iron boot into the door, breaking down the old and mouldy wood. She shifts his attention towards his brother.

Sacratus
"You feeling better?"

Sanctus
"Yeah, while we were talking a moment ago, I spend some time healing my wound. I think... I'll be able to walk, ugh."

The Solar brothers slowly enter the dark catacombs. Sacratus casts a small flame in his hand to illuminate the long corridors. They continue exploring the abandoned halls, keeping a lookout for potential danger. Sanctus breaks the silence.

Sanctus
"Say brother, we spend time a lot of time having fun gambling and indulging in feasts... and barmaids, but why don't we talk about more serious stuff?"

Sacratus
"Ugh, not thing lecture again. You know how I feel about philosophical topics..."

Sanctus
"Come on brother, it isn't a philosophical topic. Why don't you like to talk about your future?"

Sacratus shifts his gaze from his brother, trying to avoid the topic. Sanctus lets out a sigh.

Sanctus
"Well, if you ask me, I'd like to start a family soon. I'd be nice to have a loving wife and kids. Then retire and live in the countryside, away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities. Maybe some pigs and a cow, a few chickens, and live off the land."

Sacratus
"Haha, you shovelling pig manure?... Then again, you're pretty boring at times, so I guess it would suit you, haha!"

Sanctus
"Very... funny.", he said in a sarcastic tone

Sacratus
"I've noticed how you look at Lydia, haha! She would be your wife, no?"

Sanctus speaks up in a nervous tone, his voice cracking a few times.

Sanctus
"It's n-not like that! I mean, she's is a pretty sweet girl and I love spending time with h-her. But we're just friend."

Sacratus
"Yeah... right.", he said in a smug tone

Sanctus
"Alright wise guy, let me hear your plans then. You're always teasing and mocking my future plans, but you refuse to share yours.", he said in a slightly annoyed tone

Sacratus shifts his gaze yet again, slightly annoyed by his brother's questions.

Possible actions
>Sacratus: "I... I don't want to talk about it, can we shift the subject please?", he said in an angry tone
>Sacratus stays silent
>Write-in
>>
File: life advice 2.jpg (80KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
life advice 2.jpg
80KB, 576x576px
>>440193
>Yeah, but not female weirdos. There's a reason gays were the first victims

doupt it i have seen a girl fuck a dolphin once, there is a reasone why rule 34 is a thing.
and that includes most types of irl beastiality.

>>440225
usualy its about traps but when your talking about a gigantic lion sungod then it still counts
>>
>>440295
>Second sentence of the text
I proof read this text literally four times... only I can be this autistic...
>>
>>440295
>To purge the Yuni filth and rape all their wives, or just continue my work as a solar knight.
>>
>>440295
>Write-in
To be completely honest brother, the reason i don't share my plans is because i don't have any. i live from day to day enjoying my work, not caring about the troubles of life for solaris takes care of his servants. oh and pillaging villages and raping yuni is all pretty fun too i guess.
>>
>>440295
>Write-in
"Do you really want to know? Fine then. My future goal is to rape as many Yuni girls and kill as many Yuni males as possible. To be honest, it's not that I hate the Yunis themselves, it's just that I'm the type of person that enjoys war. If it weren't the Yuni people, it'd be something else. As long as I am allowed to kill, burn, rape, and loot then I'm happy."
>>
>>440295
>She shifts his attention towards his brother
reverse trap confirmed!

> I'd like to start a family
literly an hour after he had his men rape and kill someone wife infront of him.

eather this dude has an extreme mental wall between his personal and professional life or this dude is psychotic.
just saying.

what do actually do:
sacratus: ok ill tell you but if you laugh at me i sweat to the sun i will beat your ass.
i want to open a restaurant.

santus: *laughs his ass off*.

sacratus: *hits him* im serious your prick, i always enjoyed cooking, be it with our mom back in the day or when i cook our foot wile on missions.

*sacratus sighs*
i love bringing the truth of the sun to the idiots that wont lissen and kicking there asses but, when im making a perfect pot of gulash and see how much people enjoy it then im truely happy.

(so lets see of you faggots like it or crusify me now)
>>
>>440299
>doupt it i have seen a girl fuck a dolphin once
Your mother doesn't count.
>>440305
Seconding this
>>
>>440330
I choose crucify.

Remember, we're controlling Sactratus, not Jack. It's not currently the time to be recommending pansy faggot shit.
>>
>>440302
>Tfw Sanctus will never impregnate his tomboy sister
>>
>>440338
would kind of fit though
sanctus the streight edge paladin is a secret soziopath and his brutish brother sacretus is a secret artesan.

in the end it was only a sugestion though
the group still has löast word
>>
>>440330
>eather this dude has an extreme mental wall between his personal and professional life
Sanctus is a really strong person, physically and even more so mentally. Remember how Sacratus vomited at the sight of gore, Sanctus didn't even flinch. So I would say that it's the former more that the latter. Also once we have some Solaris and Sanctus dialogue and interaction, you'll notice the mantra of the Solar Cult.

Indoctrination would be a strong word, but something like that. They don't view heretics as beings worthy of compassion. I don't want to spoil stuff, but hearing out Solaris and his plans for the Deity War will be interesting.

Also, working on the next scene!
>>
>>440344
>implying that we can't make that happen
We all just have to agree on a write-in. Then Grub won't be able to ignore it.

Who is up for twincest next post? I've been trying to get twincest for a while now. It only makes it better that Sacratus is actually a reverse trap.
>>
>>440364
im down^^
>>
File: 1441308652751.png (119KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1441308652751.png
119KB, 500x551px
Instead of gassing yunis, we gas lua instead. Make the yunis lose their faith in her and separate Luna and belua from her influence. CAT GOD BLOOD FOR THE SOON TO BE REVEALED BLOOD GOD
>>
>>440344
Come now doctor, now is not the time for incest.

That comes later!

[muffled mask noises]
>>
>>440321
this
>>
>>440379
this too
>>
>>440379
even though grub said that the yuni are the chipsies of elysia they really have become the jews of our game havent they?
>>
>>440394
>not wanting to gas the gypsies
baka desu senpai
>>
>>440394
>they really have become the jews of our game havent they
There will be a happy merchant in the quest, I can guarantee you!

You can expect a scene like this, I'm not even joking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs
>>
>>440405
>soon reveals of bloodgod and ctulhu style eldergod.
>evil enters elysium.
>naturaly a jew is involved
>>
>>440423
PURE (((COINCIDENCE)))!
>>
>>440380
>Come now
I'll come when you post the canon lewds
>>
>>440433
lewds in the middle of asskicking would be pretty much nonsense, if not one of the characters finds the one true eldritch abomination:
the book of tantra magic (erotic roleplay)
>>
>>440070
>As I dig deeper and flesh out her origin and general story, she's becoming my favorite character more and more, horror wise. Again, it isn't shock/twist value. For those anons that enjoy psychological horror and stuff like that, you're gonna love Lua.
Grub you're teasing me so hard.... hnggghhh
>>
File: Sanctus 24.png (12KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 24.png
12KB, 960x517px
Sacratus
"You already know the answer to those questions. I enjoy being a Solar Knight, to kill the heretics and rape their wives! I will continue serving Solaris as long as I'm alive. Well that and... goulash. I really like to cook, there are so many interesting herbs and spices in the lands of Elysia, and since we travel, it goes hand in hand.", he said in a proud tone

Sanctus
"Don't fool around, you very well know that the High Priests retire the knights, even if they don't want too. It says so in the Codex."

Sacratus
"Then find the answer you want to hear in the Codex...", he muttered in a angry tone

Sanctus
"Hey! Why are you acting like this?"

Sacratus stops and turns around, facing his brother and speaks up in an agitated tone.

Sacratus
"I live life the best way I can, I'm an opportunist. Deal with it.", he said in an annoyed tone

Sanctus
"Sacratus, you're not a child anymore. It's high time that you start acting like...", he said in a strict voice

Sacratus interjects.

Sacratus
"Like what?! Like you?! The perfect little knight, following every rule in the book!", he said in an angry tone

They look at each other for a second. Sacratus continues to walk, however Sanctus grabs his shoulder and stops him.

Sanctus
"Wait! You can't run from responsibility all your life! I won't always be there to fix things when you mess up! So why aren't you planning your future!?"

Sacratus violently pushes his brother's hand off of his shoulder and yells at him.

Sacratus
"Because I don't have one!", he said in an enraged tone

And awkward and graveyard silence for a few moments as the brother's look at each other. Sacratus breaks the silence.

Sacratus
"It must be so great! You know everything to the dot! Well, I don't! I don't know what I want to eat for dinner, let alone what I will do with my future! You already got everything planned and soon you'll...", he said in an enraged tone

The knight pauses for a moment, shifting his gaze towards the ground.

Sacratus
"...leave... You'll settle down, have a wife and kids... and we won't go on these journeys anymore. And that's all I live for...."

Sanctus let's out a sigh, while looking at his brother. Just like all the times his brother got into trouble, he was there to help him out. But now... he has trouble finding the right words.

Suddenly a mysterious dripping sound interrupts them both. Sacratus shifts his gaze towards the ceiling.

Sacratus
"Eh, brother..."

Sanctus
"Yes?"

Sacratus
"Stone... doesn't usually bleed... right?", he said while pointing at the ceiling

As Sanctus shifts his attention to the ceiling, the blood dropping starts to amp up. The brothers notice a faint sobbing in the nearby room.

Possible actions
>Stealthy investigate
>PURGE
>Write-in
>>
>>440531
>>Stealthy investigate
>>
>>440531
>stealthily PURGE
how is this not the one and only right choice?
>>
Sorry for the long wait, this scene was a bit though.

Combining Yuni rape, goulash and sibling love in the same scene was pretty challenging, I'll tell you that
>>
>>440531
>Stealthy investigate
>>
>>440548
I combine two of those things every Tuesday, it can't be that hard
>>
>>440548
>Stone... doesn't usually bleed... right?
great dialog though
still cant belive you went for the gulash thing (senpai really notices my stupid ass *glee*)

have sanctus illuminate the area with a strong light spell, something akin to sunray (might fuck with evil things)
wile sacretus readys his shield to tank anything that might engate them
>>
>>440553
> it can't be that hard
Unlike you on Tuesday
>>
>>440553
>I combine two of those things every Tuesday
How can you possibly combine goulash and Yuni rape?
>>
>>440566
it has something to do with the harvesting of hymen blood and mixing it with paprika.
you dont want to know the rest
>>
>>440565
I cook ghoulash for my brother and mother on Tuesdays, you perverts

Yuni rape is on Sundays
>>
>>440576
No, no, you misunderstand. I'm saying goulash gets you hard.
>>
>>440564
>senpai really notices
I really do appreciate each and everyone in the thread. No matter what the ideas are or how they sound, I try my best to incorporate them into the story in some way, shape or form. It's more fun that way and I really like the creativity people have.

Believe it or not, I've said it before, but a lot of these ideas inspired half of the things you see in the quest. You guys contribute so much and I'm thankful to have really good players
>>
>>440531
>Call out to whoever is there, with Sanctus up front.
>>
>>440578
Do I look like a Magyar to you?
>>
>>440531
>Write-In
Take off your helmet (revealing your golden blond flowing hair and soft female face) and charge at it.
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING HERETICS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE (of existence)."
>>
>>440599
Yes
>>
File: Sanctus 25.png (21KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 25.png
21KB, 960x517px
>>440537
>>440543
>>440549
>>440598
>>440601

Sanctus looks at the puddles of blood that start building up on the floor. He clenches his fist.

Sacratus
"Can't I talk to my brother in peace, you filthy heretics?!"

He places his hand on his back in an attempt to grab his sword, however, he forgot that the sword ran away. In a fit of rage, he picks up the nearby heavy rock and charges while yelling.

Sacratus
"DIE, HERETICS!"

Sanctus
"Brother, wait!"

Sanctus starts to run, but a sharp pain from his still cracked bone halts him. However, he notices that in the distance his brother has stopped by the door frame, dropping the stone and looking into the room completely frozen. Sanctus grabs the rugged wall and tries to claw his way towards the door-frame to help his brother. After a few seconds of dragging himself with the help of the wall, he arrives to Sacractus.

Sanctus
"Brother! What's wrong, are you alright?!"

Sacratus just points at the inside of the room. Sanctus slowly shifts his gaze towards the location. A rodent-like humanoid, roughly the size of a Yuni Cat is sitting in the middle of the room, crying tears of blood. Swirling tendrils of blood dance around him in the room. Outlandish voices radiate from the mysterious character.

Sacratus
"Wha... who... is that weapon... it looks like a spear fused with a hollow blood vessel... what sort of..."

Sanctus grabs his brother's shoulder to get his attention.

Sanctus
"Quiet brother... listen...", he said while pointing at the giant mouse creature

???
"Ugh... ah ha ha, it will be all o-o-o-over, but not soon though... oh no, not soon... aagghh... the tea will need some time to a-a-a-arrive..."

???
"But wait! Who will make the tea?! Or m-m-m-maybe even a greater threat, w-w-who will make the biscuits?!"

The creature stands up and starts to laugh in a maniacal tone with a disturbing grin.

???
"HE IS COMING ONCE MORE! THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE GREAT PURGE! AND I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL SERVE THE TEA!"

Both Sanctus and Sacratus look at each other, terrified and confused, gazing at the swirling blood vortex around the giant mouse. Then suddenly, the blood stops spinning around and it falls back to the floor. The maniacal laughter slowly transitions into sobbing as the poor mouse falls to the his knees and starts to cry in a blood-curdling scream.

???
"B-But what if.... NO, WHAT IF... NO NO NO NO, WHAT IF I WONT HAVE ENOUGH SUGAR FOR THE TEA?!"

???
"HOW DO YOU EVEN MAKE BISCUITS?!"

Possible actions
>Approach the creature slowly and show that you have no hostile intentions
>Rush at the creature and attack it
>Write-in
>>
>>440743
>Approach the creature slowly and show that you have no hostile intentions
Where are the biscuits? Perhaps we could help...
>>
>>440743
sacretus asks his mire knoledgeble brother:
sanctus...dude.... have you ever even heard of something like this?
what in the everburning sun is it?
>>
>>440743
>Write-In
Sacratus walks over to the creature with a swagger in his step and says in an extremely cocky tone
"Forget the tea and biscuits; those suck. I can make the world's best goulash, though."
Then do a chef's fingers to mouth kissing motion for how perfect your cooking is.
>>
>>440743
>remove cheese
>>
>>440763
Actually this, goulash time
>>
>>440768
ohh what have i done, this is becoming a meme isent it?
>>
>>440743
>Give him a soggy bicuit
>>
File: Gain.png (90KB, 682x598px)
Gain.png
90KB, 682x598px
>>440773
Yep and we're crashing it with no survivors
>>
>>440773
>"Well congradulations, you got yourself a meme. Now what's the next step of your master plan?"
>>
Working on the next scene! Taking a short break to grab something to eat, be back in 10 minutes. Don't go anywhere! The tea needs to be served!
>>
>>440790
Cooking this Goulash, with a few drinks, maybe some screwdrivers (only word that I could think of that rhymed with survivor.)
>>
>>440792
>tea
>not вoдкa
Step up тoвapищ
>>
File: I'm in charge here.png (285KB, 556x578px) Image search: [Google]
I'm in charge here.png
285KB, 556x578px
>>440782
This can´t be happening!
>>
File: Sanctus 26.png (28KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 26.png
28KB, 960x517px
>>440756
>>440758
>>440763
>>440765
>>440768
>>440773
>>440778

Sanctus
"Brother, look, he has the symbol on his head... the same one on your sword. Maybe he can tell us something about it."

The brothers slowly enter the room and greet the mad mouse.

Sanctus
"Greetings, we mean you no harm. We are just looking for..."

The creature interrupts Sanctus, flaying his arms as he runs towards the knights.

???
"Thanks goodness you have arrived! It demands tea.... AND BISCUITS, DON'T FORGET THE BISCUITS!"

Sanctus places his hand on his helmet and tries to think of a suitable response. Nothing in the Codex could prepare him for a situation like this. However, his brother speaks up.

Sacratus
"I can't make biscuits... do you like something else?"

The mouse ponders for a moment, then rushes to his backpack and pulls out a pot and a pouch full of herbs and hands them to the knight. Sacratus looks in awe at the ingredients.

Sacratus
"These spices... They smell so good! Basil, paprika, garlic, wha... I never seen this one before, it smells so delicious!"

???
"Can you make the biscuits, metal creature?!"

Sacratus gazes upon the mad mouse, with a determined pose.

Sacratus
"My friend, I will make something then times more delicious than biscuits!"

???
"IS SUCH A THING EVEN POSSIBLE?!"

Sacratus lets out a smug and confident laugh.

Sacratus
"Prepare yourself mouse, this will be the highlight of your tiny world!"

The mouse yells in awe and excitement, helping gather all the utensils and the wooden tripod for the cooking. Sanctus slowly reaches for his brother.

Sanctus
"Are you s-sure, you know what y-your doing?"

Sacratus is in his own little culinary world right now, not even paying attention to his brother.

Sacratus
"But sadly... we don't have any meat...", he said in a disappointed tone

???
"FLESH?! You need flesh for the biscuits, no?! I WILL BRING YOU FLESH!"

The small mouse runs towards his other bag and pulls out two disembowelled Yuni corpses, showing them to Sacratus.

???
"ARGGHHH, I HATE THESE THINGS! I KILL AS MANY AS I CAN!"

Sacratus turns around to face his worried brother.

Sacratus
"Oh, I just love this guy!", he said in glee

Sacratus grabs the Yuni corpses and the ingredients and stars preparing the meal. His little assistant helping along. Sanctus, a bit shaking, slowly sits on the ground and watches the scene. He pinches himself in hopes that this is just a bizarre dream.

After a few moments, the goulash is slowly cooking as the knights listen to the mouse.

???
"AND THEN BLOOD WILL RAIN FROM THE SKY, FOR THE END IS HERE! AND I WILL ENJOY THE TEA WITH GREAT DELIGHT!"

Possible actions
>Ask the mouse about the symbol on his head
>Ask the mouse about himself
>Write-in
>>
>>440942
>Ask the mouse about himself
What made him so British?
>>
>>440942
>>Ask the mouse about the symbol on his head
>>
>>440942
>Write-in
Sacratus:
"Cool cool. I mean, blood's alright. But have you ever tried FIRE?"
Sacratus recalls all of the different things he's burned to a crisp.
"Houses, barns, dozens of Yunis, this firewood for this soon to be enjoyed goulash... fire is fuckin' great man. That satisfying feeling you get when you take something that's been around for so long and burn it to nothing... surely you can see how amazing fire is. Even blood burns and boils when confronted with fire. And would you rather see a Yuni bleed out while slowly going unconscious or scream in agony as his flesh melts from his bones? Fire is some seriously HARDCORE fun. You should try it some time."
>>
>>440942
>Ask the mouse where he got the Yuni corpses
I'm pretty sure eating degenerates is taking it a bit too far. Unless they taste amazing, by which go ahead and make a full course meal, with their heads on the table, stuffed with their own barbed penises.
>>
>>440966
>Eating Yuni
>not eating their savoury sausages with white sauce

Pleb culinary taste
>>
>>440948
>>440956
>>440960
>>440966

Sorry to cut the session short for today, but I'm running out of time.

I just want to mention the following. A few posts ago I was saying how you guys always have great and creative ideas and that you inspire amazing stuff. Here is a fresh example. For today I was anticipating that we will discover the new character and that we might fight him. I even prepared a unit token for him to test out the new numeric combat system.

And what happens? One brave anon mentioned goulash, and others tag along by extending that idea. Next thing you know, we befriend an insane rat, cook Yuni goulash and talk about the end of the world... I mean, can it get more comfier than that? It's like I'm on /pol/, which is fucking amazing!

That's more or less it for today. I'll stick around for half an hour or so. I'll comment on the Lua business like promised in a bit. If you guys want to chit chat or something, feel free to ask stuff.

We continue the next 2-3 days without interruptions. Might have a longer session tomorrow to test out the new combat system improvements if we get the chance. Also we need to properly introduce our new squeaky friend.
>>
>>441080
Heyyy man, um, do ya... have my fix of non-canon lewds?
>>
>>441099
Three detailed poses, may or may not contain multiple people engaging in some massaging
Soon™

>non-canon lewds
>non-canon
There is no such thing, everything was canon so far
"So wait Grub, that thing with Xeri and Luna was..."
YES
>>
>>441080
Did Solaris and Lua ever fug?
>>
>reminder that Gat is the most evil character in the series
>reminder that the reason society hates him not is because he was misunderstood or a freak of nature (like Jack), but because he went around raping teenage girls, murdering innocent people (including little kids), and reveled in the agony of every human he came across (whether they deserved it or not) with the ultimate goal of committing genocide on the entire human race
This shit just dawned on me. Gat is literally the most evil character in the entire series. He even tricked Jack into being friends with him by Jack deluding himself into thinking they were similar just because society hated them both.

Gat is legitimately the final boss of this series. He is not some misunderstood roguish type, but a legitimate serial killer who rapes his victims and kills people for the pure satisfaction of a misguided form of revenge.

I think Gat honestly has the best chance of becoming the winner of the deity war. He is remorseless and commits atrocities for the pure enjoyment of the suffering of others. All other people who do evil acts have been shown doing them because they honestly believe that they're doing it for the greater good. Even deities have been shown to have motivations that may not be pure selfishness. Gat, on the otherhand, commits evil simply to watch others suffer like he did. He is hands down the most ruthless and merciless character this series has.

I honestly am surprised I only just barely understood the full depth of the evil that Gat has committed. He's more manipulative and sadistic than Xeri while being more ruthless and calculating than Lua herself.

Gat is the true final boss. Actually begin to think of how terrible he has been in comparison with all of the rest of the characters and how many purely innocent lives have been lost/forever altered due to his uncaring hate-filled warpath (or now, "lifestyle") against all humans everywhere (even though it should just be against Solaris and his solar knights).

Literally the main the villain of the story is Gat.
>>
>>441121
Solaris and Lua will be... interesting to say they least. They do have some past, that's all I can say.
>>
>>441148
Gat is a can of worms... where the worms are murder and rape. However, even though he seems pure evil, even Gat has a speck of light in his heart. Remember Luna. No, this is not to tease prude-anon, but rather an explanation on why that scene had significance

However, you are right about one thing. That last ray of light in Gat is slowly fading. Especially after everything with Jack and Umbra. He's at the risk of losing even that, and if that happens... then you aren't that far off in your prediction.
>>
>>441165
Punished "Venom" Gat
>>
>>441151
New headcanon: Solaris and Lua fugged, Lua got pregnant with the first Yuni and Solaris has them killed to avoid child support.
>>
>>441165
>However, even though he seems pure evil, even Gat has a speck of light in his heart
I'm sorry, but that nigga literally bombed an entire town square of innocent civilians when we first met him.

That sort of atrocity is literally in Spec Ops: The Line, when the player character bombs a refugee camp (not knowing it was a camp full of innocents) to kill the enemies firing at him. He literally walks through the burnt dead corpses and sees the aftermath of his actions, with the centerpiece being a burnt corpse of a woman holding her child, trying to protect it even after death. The difference between the player character of that game and Gat? Gat takes satisfaction in that sight, happy that he caused it. He killed so many people purely out of hatred and a wish to see humans suffer and die.

Gat is pure evil. There is no light there. His actions are pretty fucking irredeemable.
>>
File: Tragedy.jpg (234KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy.jpg
234KB, 590x330px
>>441197
4chan fucked up and didn't let me upload the image with it.

Here you go. This is the dead mother and child from Spec Ops: The Line that I was talking about. I was putting this picture in to show just what sort of evil Gat willingly commits and feels proud of doing.
>>
>>441197
I-if I'm not wrong, wasn't he possessed by Umbra?
>>
>>441204
I believe he used her powers, but was not possessed by her. He was still himself during the entire thing; as were his two shadow cat companions.
>>
>>441207
Yes, but Gat was just as deranged as the MC of Spec Ops. I imagine we'd all be broken after seeing what he saw. I love his character, despite its flaws
>>
>>441172
This is now canon!

But joking aside, here's the deal with Lua. As you might guessed, she is dabbling with some magical genetics business, but it goes further than that. Everything she does is just a means to an end. There is a more sinister and darker connotation to the quest. And our squeaky friend we just met, might shed some light on that tomorrow. He is connected to some pretty dark stuff.
>>
>>441216
So Lua is trying to make GMOs? Literally Monsanto
>>
>>441212
>Gat was just as deranged as the MC of Spec Ops
The MC of Spec Ops was not deranged like Gat. And the attrocities Gat commits willingly can't be justified by "Solar Knights slaughtered everyone I love". After all, as I have previously mentioned, his form of "revenge" is targeting ALL HUMANS (killing any human from a baby fresh out of the womb to a kind old woman who never hurt a fly a day of her life), whether they have anything to do with Solaris or not. It's misguided revenge, plus the fact he derives enjoyment from these evil acts is likely the most evil thing about him.

He isn't doing it to create any sort of perceived good, unlike the religious zealots who destroyed his village for worshipping the wrong god, but just because he wants to see others as miserable as he was (or he just wants to see them all dead).

Gat is pure unadulterated evil. The most evil character in the entire series. The stuff he experienced does not excuse his actions, largely because he is not targeting those who are responsible, but instead he is just lashing out and killing/raping because he can.
>>
>>441197
>>441201
You got a good point, there is a lot of darkness. However, again, Luna. First thing he saw her naked when he peeped with Jack, he wanted to insert his barbed sausage. Luna came in crying and begging for help? I'm sorry, I can't save you, I can't help you

Gat is even more broken right now, so we are on a crossroad, path to total darkness, or redemption?
>>
>>441241
But isn't that fascinating?
...remember coming from a psyche student so take the shit I say about mindsets with a grain of salt. I'm kind of deviant among my peers in that I get a weird pleasure in psychological horror and helping people after hearing their darkest stories. Surprisingly, a lot of people do it for the money.
>>
>>441241
dude you sound like that is the first time you ever encountert the chaotic evil alignment.
>>
>>441241
You have a good point, I can't argue the fact that Gat is pretty looney at this point. And who wouldn't be?

>Your wife killed and rape in front of you
>Your whole home being burned down, your people killed
>The stuff with Luna hit him pretty hard
>The stuff with Jack and Umbra hit even harder
>Tortured by a twisted psychopath lady for over 20 years

But all of that is relatively bad. The thing that hit him the most... well, we'll find out soon. Don't forget that this is the past. And I think some of you might have an idea of what I'm talking about.
>>
>>441258
>that whole "Luna is the only one who can save Jack and Gat plotpoint"
Didn't really work out, because Luna is not actually the savior type. Actually, she's pretty awful of a character. Apparently, beyond being a bland "childhood friend" trope, she's also not pure herself and has committed her share of attrocities.

I'll be honest and say that she has no qualifications for being what could save anyone. She's not even a main character anymore, just a side-character with apparently hidden details that make her even less applicable for any sort of "savior" status.

Jack and Umbra TOGETHER are the true saviors for everyone (it's mostly Jack, though). I'd like to say it may be Belua, but she's a shit looking character who is likely only good for boner fuel for catgirl fetishists.

I can't imagien Belua will ever be important... DEFINITELY NOT.
>>
>>441258
well lets see if we can slowly shift his furry ass into a more chaotic good rout or if he just gets his skull caved in.
doupt there will be many more options for a dude like him in the endgame.
as fucked up as he is, i doupt that in his heart he even wants to win the godwar.
>>
>>441279
You realize that he committed all of the horrible atrocities and became the most evil character before the "The stuff with Luna hit him pretty hard" even happened, right?

Just saying; most of that list is not even applicable for the reasoning behind the atrocities he's committed.
>>
>>441284
Umbra is no fucking savior. She tortured Gat for fucking years so don't go spouting your moralfaggotry about the cat humanoid who went through that shit. Although I'm not willing to go back and look for it, there are major lines showing what Umbra did to Gat.

Umbra if anything, is merely the one redeeming herself.
>>
>>441298
>She tortured Gat for fucking years
I know, right? What a wonderful thing to do. It's like torturing Hitler (what he has been portrayed to be by Hollywood and history books).

>Umbra if anything, is merely the one redeeming herself
But with Jack by her side, she can do great things. She'll be everyone's savior; except Gat, he's too evil to save.
>>
>>441292
>>441298
will you two dickheads stop acting like judgemental faggots?
EVERYONE in the quest so far has at least once killed people for little to no reasone.

this isent about who is pure,
its about who can look past there own bullshit and become a better persone.
and maybe just fucking maybe help some other damaged people in the process.
>>
>>441323
M8, this IS what I want.

We're all a little fucked, but moving past that is important.
>>
>>441323
You're right. Taking satisfaction in raping and murdering children isn't too bad of a thing.

Gat, I've misjudged you man. Now get over here and give me a hug! Oh... you raped a little girl and gouged her eyes out while her mother watched?... then you killed them both while enjoying every second of it? Well... are you at least kinda sorry for it? Yeah? Okay then, we're cool. That's some proper redemption going on, after all.

I don't care what type of RPG you play, Gat is classified not as Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, or any other alignment, he's 100% genuine Chaotic Evil.
>>
File: Congratulations.gif (169KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
Congratulations.gif
169KB, 390x290px
>>441323
>its about who can look past there own bullshit and become a better persone.
>and maybe just fucking maybe help some other damaged people in the process.

That was beautiful!

In the end, that is the meaning behind the various character stories in this quest
>>
People wanna say "It's in the past, just forget about it." But that's kinda fucked up. Especially when nothing's changed that even indicates that Gat has felt a shred of remorse over his actions.

Just gonna end it with that; no remorse and him still being on his misguided revenge quest. There's literally no reason to say he's not the same terribly evil creature he was when we met him. He's not even close to good; he's the most evil character that currently is in this story.
>>
>>441335
>raping and murdering children isn't too bad of a thing.
can i ask where you even get all that from?
i have red the whole quest but so far everything known about gat is that he is a wanted bandid and that he went after aristocraftic woman.
yea rape is fucked up but in medival times far from uncommon.
(plus i know some woman that fucking diserve it irl )
i just dont see what it is that makes him utterly irridemable that he just needs to die.
>>
The murdering of children is him blowing up crowds of innocent people (who likely had children with them) and the raping of children is him raping noble women who likely are MUCH younger than him. This is more from a pedophilia point of view (remember how old Gat truly is). While some of them might have been older women, I am sure that some of them must have been in their teens (because that is when women were considered most beautiful and fertile in olden times).

Though these are assumptions, these assumptions are based on the fact that even if it didn't happen, Gat's intentions would have made it happen if given the opportunity or if a variable was slightly switched.

I can't keep going on like this, though. My head hurts. I am just trying to say that we should not forget Gat's heinous actions when examining him as a character. He is not chaotic good, chaotic neutral, or any other alignment. He is a pure chaotic evil character and (if we ever control him again), we should play him properly to what he truly is (which we didn't previously due to having a rose colored view of his character as just a "misunderstood roguish bad boy"-type).
>>
>>441419
At least he didn't rape Luna
>>
>>441434
Nope. Other way around.

Luna's a sultry slut.
>>
>>441419
of corse he is chaotic evil i have even said that, the thing is though that with help of the other characters he might change into chaotic neutral or neutral evil.

one thing though and then im done too for tonight.
gat isent the joker that does fucked up shit so that he can see the world burn, there still is a method to his madness.

i wantet to give examples but there arent any.
the only thing gat actually did was the whole blowing people up thing so that he could escape the gallows and then hanging the mayor wich was both revenge and a message, everything else was always through second hand so we dont even know any motivations (i would like to know those motivations though)

>>441434
like we would have let that happen, at that point luna was still waifu nr.1
>>
>>441453
dont forget that everyxone is the hero in there own story, and motivation is important to understand what makes a character tick.

and i just dont see gat as being portraid as wierd psycho that kills and distroys because thats the only thing he is good at or something

ok now im done^^
>>
>>441434
>At least he didn't rape Luna
And thus, we again come full circle to something very important. I know that to some of you guys Luna, Belua, and Lua might look like boring or cheap character. It's mostly because they haven't had enough screen time like Gat for example. I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys will see the situation from a different perspective once we get to know them a bit more.

I can assure you, if you found the characters so far interesting, you will be in for a treat regarding the rest of them.

With that, I have to depart. Will catch you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>441448
Inb4 prudeanon
>>
>>441165
Kill Gat
Retake Casius
Rebuild the empire
>>
>>441258
Path to death
>>
>wake up
>check thread
>massive debate about the characters' psyches
Quite a radical shift of topic from bestiality don't you guys think?
>>
File: Communication.jpg (76KB, 752x602px) Image search: [Google]
Communication.jpg
76KB, 752x602px
>>442788
typical conversation among roleplayers,
no idea how it is with you people but in my groups the discusions and nerding around are usualy just as much fun as the actual roleplay, at least when everyone sits at the same table.
>>
>>442788
You can only talk so much about bestiality before it turns Canadian
>>
Time to taste that goulash! We'll continue in about 1 hour or so.
>>
>>443208
>inb4 goulash is the one and only food the mouse/the thing he worships absolutely despises thus immediately trying to kill sunbros once he realises what sacratus has done.
>>
File: Sanctus 27.png (20KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 27.png
20KB, 960x517px
The mouse continues to blabber about the end times, while Sacratus takes the wooden spoon and tastes the goulash to see if it's ready.

Sacratus
"It's done, let's eat!"

He fills three wooden bowls of goulash. The knights take out the barley bread they had in their inventory. A delicious aroma of cooked meat and spices envelop the scene as their stomachs growl in unison.

Suddenly Sacratus freezes in horror.

Sacratus
"Uhm, brother... please tell me that we are allowed to eat this... What does the Codex say?"

Sanctus
"Cannibalism is prohibited when it comes to our kin, but the Codex isn't specific about eating other sapient species, so I guess it's alrig..."

Sacratus cuts his brother off.

Sacratus
"YES! LET'S DIG IN!", he said in an excited tone

Sacratus takes a bite, and after a few seconds, he drops the wooden spoon back in the bowl.

Sacratus
"By Solaris.... t-this... is the best goulash I had in my life!"

He turns to his brother, begging him to try a bite from his bowl. Sanctus hesitantly looks at the goulash, but takes a bite anyway.

Sanctus
"Huh, who would have thought that heresy could taste so delicious?"

The brothers both laugh at the remark. They look at their little friend that's staring into the bowl and continues to speak nonsense.

???
"AND SO THE TIME HAS COME! I SHALL SERVE THE TEA OF..."

The mouse takes a bite. After a bit of chewing he slowly puts back the spoon into the bowl. He calms down as he looks into the goulash and gives it a slow stir.

???
"This meal... it's just like Naa used to make it..."

The mouse starts to cry blood tears again, but this time it isn't some wild ravings. It seems that the mouse returned to his old self. He continues to sob while talking about this mysterious character to himself. The knights both look at each other in a sad way. Sanctus slowly picks up his bread and kneels near the mouse. He breaks the loaf in half and gives it to the mouse.

???
"Thank you... metal friend...", he said while sobbing

Sanctus places his palm on the creatures' shoulder.

Sanctus
"My apologizes if I'm a bit invasive, but who are you?"

Ikk
"My name is... Ikk. At least I hope that's my real name... With each passing day, my memories slowly disappear and I succumb to these wild ravings. Thank you kind metal friends, thank you for reminding me of someone dear to me."

Sanctus
"That symbol... would you be so kind to tell us about it? We are looking for a sword that has it."

Ikk touches the branded symbol on his head.

Ikk
"Heh, so the pieces are slowly coming into play. The Pantocrator is really ending it all, isn't he? Well... it won't happen now, but in 20 years.... everything will be dust once more."

Possible actions
>Ask about the Pantocrator
>Ask about these blood weapons
>Ask about Ikk
>Write-in
>>
>>443273
>Ask about the Pantocrator
>>
>>443273
>Ask about Ikk
The Pantocrator sounds like the god of pants
>>
>>443273
By the way guys, feel free to add your own questions about stuff if you want, the next scene or two will be mostly about lore stuff and some lore fragments about the goal of the quest. So you can ask anything you want since it seems that the mouse knows some important stuff.

Here's some ideas:
>Ask about specific deities
>Ask about the blood god
>Ask about his past
>Ask about the Yuni
>>
>>443284
>Ask about his past
>Ask about the Yuni
>Ask about specific deities(Solaris and the death god)
>>
>>443284
>Ask about his relationship with the Yuni
>>
>>443273
>ask about this pantocrator and what it is planning on doing in 20 years.
>>
>>443273
>ask about the sword
>>
File: Sanctus 28.png (28KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 28.png
28KB, 960x517px
>>443281
>>443282
>>443301
>>443303
>>443315
>>443375

Sanctus
"The what now?"

Ikk
"The father and mother of all. The beginning and the end. But it's a long story..."

Sanctus sits down and starts to heal his back.

Sanctus
"We have some time to spare.", he said while gesturing Ikk to continue his story

Ikk
"In the beginning it created everything. At the time there wasn't much going on in Elysia. So it decided to create the first deity. But that wasn't enough, soon through that deity he created most of the organic life in world."

Sanctus
"Interesting... but how come we don't know about this? Solaris is an ancient deity, surely..."

Sanctus
"The deities that roam Elysia today are very young. The world didn't function with a sun or moon, or even living things back in the old days. Only a handful of ancient and wise sages know about the true story."

Sacratus
"So that creepy blood sword... the symbol I mean, is that the Blood Deity?"

Ikk
"No, that's the mark of the Pantocrator. You are thinking of Sangre, The Blood God, his son, his first child."

Sanctus
"So all the deities, even Solaris, are his children?"

Ikk
"Yes. You might wonder, do they know? Some do and some don't. It's due to the fact that the Pantocrator hasn't appeared in Elysia for millennia... and for good reason. Because once he appears, that means that the end times are here."

Sacratus
"What do you mean by end times?"

Ikk
"The great purge. Every few millennia or so, the Pantocrator returns, and with that a great war among the deities. The victor will win a most peculiar prize. A single wish and a chance to reform the world in their own image."

Sacratus
"So, where do you come into all of this?"

Ikk
"I... rather not talk about that, if you don't mind. Even if I want to, I only know bits and pieces..."

Sacratus finishes his goulash and asks.

Sacratus
"What about the Yuni? I'm sure those heretics fall into this somehow."

Ikk
"I'm sorry, I don't know much about them, other than that they are annoying and that they taste good apparently."

They all chuckle at the remark and continue talking.

Sanctus
"I'm sorry about your pain... I guess there are things worse than death."

Ikk
"If you think this life is painful.... you have no idea what awaits on the other side..."

The knights look at the mouse in confusion.

Ikk
"Trust me, you want to stay alive as long as you can. But enough of that, we are wasting time. We need to find that sword and seal it off before it claims more lives."

Sanctus
"If it's dangerous as you say, I can't let it claim innocent lives, let alone lives of the Solar Cult."

Possible action
>Ask Ikk to join your party
>Thank Ikk for the company and depart without him
>Write-in
>>
>>443379

Ain't no party like a Solar party
>>
>>443379
>>Ask Ikk to join your party
>>
>>443379
ask ikk if he wishes to join us, with our help ikk might be able to hold onto his sanity a little longer.

>No, that's the mark of the Pantocrator.
ask how an artefact of this über deitie just showd up out of nowhere and what its capabilitys are.
if we have to supdue it we should know what it can do.

OOC: dudes if that is the symbol of the allmighty then shit is truely happening, he have seen this fucking everywere.
in xeris and umbras realm, on the necromancers underground temple and so on.
and thats just the shit im remembering.
that means eather the allmighty has a very active cult or itself has ben active for some time now maybe even both.
>>
>>443420
Well if this pantocrator is the alpha and omega he shouldhave total control over everything meaning this whole deity war is purely meant as his amusement. Pitting his own children to kill each other... Jesus fuck i aint drunk enough for this.
>>
>>443451
yea just like the titan cronos had a taste for eating his devine children, this pentocrator seems to like seeing them fight to the death gladiator style.

ok prude anon now this one we can cruify.

lets just hope that grub isent playing with scion rules were every titan is the antromorphic form of a conzept of nature, like the titan of fire is literly fire incarnate and if it would ever die then all heat in the universe would die with it.

the biggest pain in the ass in an rpg ever when you cant kill the big bad without distroying the world in the process...
>>
File: Sanctus 29.png (32KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 29.png
32KB, 960x517px
>>443382
>>443383
>>443420

Suddenly the mouse starts to cry tears of blood and begins his wild ravings again. Sanctus quickly grabs the bowl and puts it under his tiny nose. It seems that in a bizarre way, it helps him calm down.

Ikk
"I'm... sorry you have to see me like this... but you helped me a lot. Now I know how to help myself, I'll try to find some herbs or something that reminds me of Naa. In the past I just wait for the sessions to pass on their own, but I think I'll be able to control it a bit better now. Thank you, kind metal friends."

Sanctus
"Maybe we should combine our strength in this quest. Don't you agree?"

Ikk
"Yes, that would be nice."

The mouse finishes his meal. They pack their stuff and slowly start walking through the damp and putrid catacombs. After a few moments of walking, Sanctus speaks up.

Sanctus
"You stories are interesting. Do you mind if you ask more questions?"

Ikk
"No, go ahead."

Sanctus
"How come you serve The Blood God, and not the Pantocrator? I mean, the deities are his children, but why do we serve them and not the almighty himself?"

Ikk
"Because it's impossible. It would take hours of explaining just to scratch the surface of the topic. The father and mother are formless, yet they have form. They are everything and they are nothing. I can refer to it, as he, as she, as it... it doesn't matter."

Sacratus puts his hand on his helmet, trying to understand what Ikk is talking about.

Sacratus
"If he can't be worshipped, then how comes his symbol appears in Elysia?"

Ikk
"Good question... I don't know. I wasn't alive when a purge happened. And even if I was, I wouldn't be here telling this tale."

Sanctus lets out a worried sigh.

Sacratus
"Something wrong, brother?"

Sanctus
"I just... I don't understand. How can a father... I mean mother... agghh, whatever it is... How can he pit his own children against each other?"

Ikk
"He is the beginning and the end, does it even matter?"

Sanctus is taken aback by Ikk's response, trying to find a suitable response.

Ikk
"Save your breath, I know what you will say. I feel sadness as well, but that's how it is."

And awkward and morbid silence as they walk. Sacratus speaks up.

Sacratus
"So, what happens when we find the sword?"

Ikk
"Sangre and the Pantocrator share a close bond, closer than his other children. You could say that Sangre is a bridge between Elysia and the almighty one. Through the powers of the Blood God, I can bend the influence of the Pantocrator, and seal off that sword."

Possible actions
>Sacratus: "What difference does it make? The world will end, no matter what we do..."
>Sanctus: "Good, at least it won't claim any more innocent lives."
>Write-in
>>
>>443451
>Pitting his own children to kill each other... Jesus fuck i aint drunk enough for this.
This is just the beginning, there is no end to Mr.Pantocrator's wild ride!

>>443494
>the biggest pain in the ass in an rpg ever when you cant kill the big bad without distroying the world in the process
This will be interesting. What will happen when Solaris dies? Will the sun disappear? Or will someone else take his place?

But if we kill the Pantocrator, wouldn't that end literally everything? Or a better question would be, is it even possible to kill the Pantocrator at all?
>>
>>443495
>write-in
*sacretus elbows his brother*
you know everytime when you were saying that it is our job to save the world i always thought you were just a pompus asshole but now...

*Sacretus grins under his helmet*
so 20 years to hinder a supergod to distroy the planet.
i guess we have our work cut out for us right?
>>
>>443495
>write-in
Ask ikk why he can(t) wield the sword himself.
>>
>>443510
>Or a better question would be, is it even possible to kill the Pantocrator at all?

well if this entity truely is a lifeform without physical form then that means it is made purely made of energy and physics says energy can never be distroyed.
so yea thats that.

however energy has a lovely little flaw, it can be remade into other kinds of energy.
just like kenetic energy can produce heat energy by rubbing 2 sticks together.

remember my shitty writefaggotry were i hoped that jack would absorb the allmighty and become a lesser version of it?
now in theory that should be possible.

let the psysics discusion commence!
>>
>>443541
>let the psysics discusion commence!
Here's the interesting thing, the same laws of physics that govern the world, the laws of magic, etc. They are, in a sense, the Pantocrator as well. If energy can change from, can the laws be rewritten itself? It's something like the "Can God create a stone that he himself can't life up" question. Welcome to paradox city.

And of course, since I try to have some originally as well, I'll do my best to create some unique and interesting stuff when it comes to the Pantocrator.
>>
>>443495
>write-in-some-more
*sacretus starts to frenticly look around the room*
of fuck i nearly forgott something important
*he looks for anything that can be used as a worthwile one handet weapon*
shit i knew i should have kept my old blade in reserve...
>>
File: Best god ever Q.jpg (27KB, 599x561px) Image search: [Google]
Best god ever Q.jpg
27KB, 599x561px
>>443546
cant wait to see what kind of personality you will give a omnipotent lifeform.
in all of fiction i only have ever seen something like that portrait well once.
Q
>>
>>443557
I have some rough ideas, but it will be hard to come up with something "new". Though I think I'll steer away from stuff like him being an joker kind of guy or some extreme personalities.
>>
File: Sanctus 30.png (33KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 30.png
33KB, 960x517px
>>443519
>>443539
>>443547

Sanctus
"Say Ikk, why did the sword go berserk when it did? We were ambushed by Yuni cats, and the sword killed them, but spared us. Why is that?"

Ikk
"Sorry, I don't want to bum you out, but you got lucky. The weapons gather blood for Sangre, making him more powerful. Usually these Sanguine weapons are deactivated if they aren't wielded by a servant of Sangre, or by someone that is very gifted in Blood Magic. It's a fail-safe to prevent others from using it. It probably activated since I was in close proximity, the blood link range is pretty big."

Ikk pauses for a moment.

Ikk
"If you would excuse me for a moment, I'd like to concentrate and scan for blood energies in the area as walk."

Sanctus
"Go ahead, thank you for sharing your story with us."

Sanctus slows down a bit and joins his brother's pace.

Sanctus
"So, what do you think of this? Only 20 years to save the world, huh?", he said in a comic tone

Sacratus got a bit quiet, lost in his thoughts, but after a few moments he whispers to his brother.

Sacratus
"Brother... if we are going to survive, and help Solaris win... Does... Does that mean that the rest of the world is our enemy?", he points at Ikk

Sanctus is shocked by the revelation, not thinking about it in that way.

Sanctus
"I... I don't know, brother. If what Ikk says is true, then... he is our enemy... But... I can't kill... I mean he's polite and seems to have a good heart. Sure, he has his mental issues, but he's far from being a filthy savage like the Yunis..."

Sacratus
"Aye, I feel the same way. I'd like to ask him this myself and to see how he copes with this issue, but better not disturb him while he's locating the sword."

Suddenly a wet and squishy noise echoes through the cavern section. Sacratus lifts his foot to notice that he stepped on what seems to look like a giant pulsating artery.

Sacratus
"What in the holy name of..."

Ikk
"Oh no... this isn't good..."

Ikk signals the knights to touch the rocky walls.

Ikk
"Do you feel that?"

Sanctus
"No... this can't be real... is that a heartbeat?!"

Ikk
"The sword started to gestate, if we don't find it soon, it will start spawning formless flesh. And that's the least of our worries. Those beings emanate an aura that attracts even greater horrors to the Mortal Realm. We need to seal the weapon at once!"

Ikk tries to calm down and spends a few seconds concentrating. He points to the east.

Ikk
"There! Not far from here, we need to hurry!"

The crew picks up the pace, slowly arriving at the destination. They arrive at what seems to be a giant wooden door.

Possible
>Tell Ikk to enter the room since he knows a lot about Blood Magic
>Tell Sacratus to enter it since he wielded the sword
>Write-in
>>
>>443679
>write-in
Enter the room together
also i bet the khorne kock-off here chose carnifex as his champ
>>
File: 40k, too much heresy.gif (67KB, 223x199px) Image search: [Google]
40k, too much heresy.gif
67KB, 223x199px
>>443689
>mfw we are facing a literal deamon incursion.

>write-in
have sanctus use his holy power to buff both him and his brother with the best holy magic he can use.
have sacretus ready a big fuck off firespell that can be used at a moments notice.

have ikk open the door and hide behind it so that the 2 heavy warriors can enter.
>>
>>443679
Fill that room with the sun's holy flame and cleanse that demonic blade
>>
>>443689
>khorne
Here is an interesting fact, maybe even a light spoiler. Sangre, a.k.a Blood God, isn't actually violent as one might think. He has nothing to do with war and destruction.
He just collects what is rightfully his, for some interesting purposes that we will discover in the future

Also regarding Carnifex, that might be it. However, who knows where he landed.

It's also pretty funny to notice that since we are in the past:

>Jack is only 4 years old
>Luna was recently born
>Gat got Solar'd
>Carnifex is around 11 years old, in his human form
>>
>>443713
>blood god
>collecting blood for himself
>not khorne
I mean cmon, blood for the blood god couldn't be more accurate here
>>
>>443727
yea but khorne has more aspects to him then just rip and tear, he is the personification of strugle, honorable combat and the survival of the fitest.

who knows what aspects grubs bloodgod has
>>
>>443737
I bet bonermancing is a big part of worshipping him. Praise the ->!<-
>>
File: reaction, i dont get it.jpg (6KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
reaction, i dont get it.jpg
6KB, 212x200px
>>443743
-pic related
be more specific in what you even mean
>>
File: Praise the chub.jpg (11KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Praise the chub.jpg
11KB, 640x400px
>>443727
In that regard sure, but I mean from a personality standpoint.

About Khorne from a 40k wiki:
>act of killing or murder in the material universe gives Khorne power; the more senseless and destructive, the better.
Also
>The Blood God is commonly depicted as a broad and muscular humanoid who stands hundreds of feet tall. He has the face of a savage, snarling dog, though his twisted features are all but hidden by a baroque helm decorated with the skulls of conqueror kings.

Notice the destructive nature the god is depicted, no? It isn't like that with the Blood God in Elysia. That's what I wanted to say.

Also this anon has a very good point >>443737
Although we haven't met him, or her, or it yet, the Blood God will still have a personality like everybody else. And it's gonna be pretty interesting

>>443743
>bonermancing
Picture related, something that an anon drew for the quest when the infamous "!" first appeared
>>
Also, sorry to cut you guys off short today, and even on a cliffhanger, but I have little time left, and don't wanna half-ass the next scene. We continue tomorrow.

I'll be here for a couple more moments, so you know the drill by now. Also, seeing that things might get pretty serious soon, we might test the improved combat tomorrow with some simple damage numbers and other new features. I'm around 90% done with the tutorial image so I'll post it tomorrow during the day before the session, so you guys can check it out if you want.

I think that the improvements are pretty solid, and I think this might be a solid template for combat in the future. I'm eager to test it out and see what you guys think about it.
>>
>>443754
When was even the last time this quest had some good ol' ! in it?
>>
>>443776
There's a solid few weeks now. It's been pretty dry as of late...

Lightning echoes in the distance, a storm is coming!
>>
>>443784
I need my chub, grub. I will personally escort you into the gulag if you fail to deliver, bub.
>>
>>443773
no problem man, its wierd that there are only 3 players left, did something happen to the burgers internet or something?
>>
>>443754
Is the blood god going to be a lady?
>>
>>443801
>I need my chub, grub
So do I, man. So do I... A few more sessions with Sanctus then we go back to Jack and crew, and then... we give Umbra our chub

>>443812
>no problem man, its wierd that there are only 3 players left
Don't know. I can only speculate on why that is. Maybe people don't like Sanctus and pals that much, maybe people are waiting for the cute grills to come back: Umbra, Xeri, Luna, Belua etc.

Also I wonder how many people just lurk in the threads.

>>443819
The Blood God is going to be interesting
Sadly can't say more than that without spoiling stuff. I think you guys will be surprised.
>>
>>443846
>The Blood God is going to be interesting
Ladies are interesting
>>
>>443856
>>443846
Trap confirmed
>>
>>443679
>Write-In
Sacratus yells "I KNOW WHAT MUST BE DONE!", then strips down to lewd attire. He then slyly enters the room with the sword and attempts to seduce it.
"I understand why you didn't attack us."
He then strikes a fabulous pose
"It's alright to stare. Instead of all of that blood gathering, wouldn't you rather be wielded by the sexiest solar knight that ever walked this planet? Don't feel shy, I'm more than willing to accept a cute sword like you. I'll make you feel like the only blade in the world."

Either Xeri is watching and is seduced into saving him OR he actually seduces the blade. No other possible options. ABSOLUTELY NONE.
>>
File: Tutorial.jpg (2MB, 960x7784px) Image search: [Google]
Tutorial.jpg
2MB, 960x7784px
Alright lads, like promised, here is the combat tutorial image.

Now don't worry, it isn't as complicated as it looks. It's more or less like the previous combat system, but this time it has numerical notation and a new dice system. The significant changes are the way the player input is picked and how damage is calculated.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do say so. Also if you feel like it, please post your first impression about the new damage and dice system.
>>
File: Cyrus.png (20KB, 250x188px)
Cyrus.png
20KB, 250x188px
>tfw when I missed yesterday's session and it was L O R E
Fuck me right up.

STILL, looks like some of our theories were true. Who would have thought the Blood God would have created most of the creatures alive today?

And Grub, the way you describe the reward for the victors, it sounds like a particular Pokemon villain.

Particular quote below:

Rage, hatred, frustration... These ugly emotions arise because of my own incomplete spirit! ...Enough. We will never see eye to eye. This, I promise you. I will break the secrets of the world. With that knowledge, I will create my own complete and perfect world. One day, you will awaken to a world of my creation. A world without spirit."
>>
>>445523
>STILL, looks like some of our theories were true. Who would have thought the Blood God would have created most of the creatures alive today?
Yeah, the Pantocrator created the Blood God so he can directly create the organic world through it. Blood is the root of all mortal things in Elysia.

>tfw when I missed yesterday's session and it was L O R E
Today we enter the final stage of the Sanctus flashback, once the brave trio open that huge wooden door... there is no turning back

>With that knowledge, I will create my own complete and perfect world
It won't be a perfect world, it will be like Elysia now, it will have flaws, but it will be in the image of the winning deity. Also don't forget that everything else gets purged by the Pantocrator. So it's a fight for survival. Only the people that are blessed by the winning deity, the loyal followers will survive the purge.
Imagine if you had the possibility to mold the political, social and biological laws of Earth. What would you do?
>>
Hey Grub I have two important lore questions for you:
1. Is Sacratus the sexiest solar knight to ever exist? Does he at least have the confidence to pull off "sexiest" in the most subjective way?
2. Lua can see the outcome of this deity war, but can she see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>445523
Went and found more relevant quotes from this motherfucker.

>"If you discover any power derived from the legends of Sinnoh, inform me. For that power is what I need to create my new world."
Almost sounds like Gods that have the power to help him change the world, hmm?

>I will ascend the mountain to its peak and put an end to everything... No. I will bring about a new beginning for everything..."
Cycles like in this story.

>This world cannot be molded into the ultimate world I seek! It's far easier to create an entirely new world than to change this one! A new world in which I am the ruler of all things! I shall become a deity!
I guarantee at least one God and champion want to make a new world and start over.

Fuck, I love Cyrus. He was just a great villain, tackling existential world views in a game made for children. I loved the fucker even then, hands down a great character.

>>445567
Oh yeah, that wasn't the perfect way to quote that, I meant the way he was saying he would create a world for himself, in his own image.
>>
>>445567
>Imagine if you had the possibility to mold the political, social and biological laws of Earth. What would you do?
Give me a minute to answer this, cuz I've had an answer for this a long time coming.
>>
>>445578
>Oh yeah, that wasn't the perfect way to quote that, I meant the way he was saying he would create a world for himself, in his own image.
Yeah I know what you meant, I just wanted to clarify on it myself in regards to the quest. Most "super villains" have plans to make a literally perfect world when they announce their master plan while twirling their handlebar moustache.
>>
>>445567
If I had the possibility to do this, I so fucking would.

First off, there would be no major biological changes other than a gradual decrease in population until it reaches around 500 million. Those who would have died by that point would have their consciousness transfered to an artaficial vessel, where they would be able to do all they could in their normal body.

Next I would create a shit ton of robots that would be maintained by a central government. All the government would do would be to maintain the robots, and act as an education authority to any who wanted to learn. The robots, in turn, would distribute resources they maintained on the planet to the population, who would be able to use this for their own endeavors. What they did with this was their own business, but if they stole or killed, they would be prosecuted by a jury of their peers.

That's it; no religion, no money, no corruption. Merely a system where automation took care of humans, and in turn, the humans could pursue what they wanted to do for the rest of their lives, as long as their freedom did not interfere with the freedom of others.
>>
>>445615
beautiful
>>
>>445615
I thought you would mention that Trump should be president, seeing that it would end all world conflict
But your idea is awesome as well!

>>445576
Question #1
Sacratus is pretty successful with the ladies, from a canon point of view

Question #2
She can, it's because CTC is made by Nestlé. They use GMO grain, and genetic engineering is awesome!
>>
>>445651
>Sacratus is pretty successful with the ladies
But how is he with the lads?
>>
Time to open Pandora's box! Things are gonna get pretty heretical in about 30 minutes!

Bring the crosses and lots of SunnyD, 'cause we sure gonna need it
>>
File: Yuri.jpg (73KB, 771x482px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.jpg
73KB, 771x482px
>>445775
>But how is he with the lads?
ANTI
YAOI
QUEST

Yuri is allowed though
>>
>>445812
>ANTI
>YAOI
>QUEST

Putin would be proud, comrade
>>
>>445812
It's not yaoi, because Sacratus is actually a reverse trap.

We've already covered this in the "Headcanon of the week" section. Keep up, Grub.
>>
>>445812
oi grub, whats the sunbro codex called? need the name for a shitty meme i'm making.
>>
>>445844
Codex Solaris

I'm eager to see what dank memes you bakin', son
>>
>>445812
>Yuri is allowed though
>adding a pic of yuri

todays topkek good job grub
>>
File: codex.png (101KB, 500x404px)
codex.png
101KB, 500x404px
>>445847
here ya go senpai, fresh reaction image straight out of the presses
>mfw people are trying to make sacratus into some prancing lala homo man.
sacratus is definitely one of those manly gay types, you know what i mean?
>>
>>445896
still hoping for sacretus to take of the helmet and a hot brutisch blond with short hair emerges.
or am i the only one that has a thing for badass chicks since he has seen aliens and terminator 2 at the age of 7?
>>
>>445908
Damn Jerokson, you just reminded me of some things I needed to care of.

my raging erection at pixie cuts
>>
>>445908
>tfw no gf that could easily hospitalize you with her bare hands
why live
i'm not going to be responsible for my boner's actions if grub does pull of some shit like sacratus actually being a tomboy
>>
File: Sanctus 31.png (80KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 31.png
80KB, 960x517px
>>443689
>>443701
>>443703
>>445069

Sanctus
"Ikk, do you have any idea what might await inside?"

Ikk
"I can only imagine. Let's just hope the sword hasn't gestated enough to summon horrors into our realm."

Sacratus
"Say Ikk, how do these horrors even look like?"

Sacratus thinks to himself.

Sacratus
"Please be succubus, please be succubus... I haven't gazed upon some good melons in ages..."

Ikk
"Flesh... but not any kind of flesh... It can deform and reconstruct into anything. Just pray that it isn't tainted. It can manipulate the mind of mortals, drive them insane...", he said in a worried tone

The trio decides to go in guns blazing. They prepare their attacks. Ikk empowers his artery spear with a blood vortex. Sanctus gathers light in his hand and Sacratus prepares a gust of flames. They open the gate and blast everything in front of them. Sacratus strikes a sexy macho pose... just in case there are some female demons.

However, the spells fade into the darkness. As they slowly open their eyes, they freeze in shock. Ikk slowly falls to his knees, holding his head

Ikk
"No... this... we are too late..."

Sacratus
"By Solaris..."

They enter a humongous sacred Lunar hall... or what's left of it. A huge staircase leads down towards the centre where a huge statue of Lua and her Lunar Guardians are being slowly consumed by a giant heart and its arteries. The sounds of slow and loud heartbeats echo through the hall.

Sacratus
"Shit... this is like... double the heresy..."

Ikk notices the sword near the huge statues.

Ikk
"It formed a gate, they are coming... we are... NO! I WON'T LET IT CONSUME THIS WORLD!", he yells in anger

The mouse turns towards the knights and strikes a determined pose.

Ikk
"This is going to be tough, but I can seal the sword and end this all! Sadly, I won't sur..."

The mouse clenches his teeth and closes his eyes, blood tears slowly gliding down his face.

Ikk
"Run! If you ever see someone my kin by the name of Naa, tell her... that I love her with all my heart... Thank you for being my friends, metal creatures!", he said with a lump in his throat

With that the mouse starts running down the stairs.

Sacratus
"Wait, Ikk! Where are you going?!"

Possible actions
>Follow Ikk and PURGE THE HERETICS!
>Abandon Ikk
CHOOSE WISELY!
>>
>>445936

Better to die fighting heresy than to live and see the world conquered by it!
>>
>>445936
i want to go
because
"it is better to die serving the emperor than to live for yourself"
BUT
sacratus dies if we do this, hence the choose wisely part
so my vote goes to
>Abandon Ikk
>>
>>445936
>Write-In
Sacratus runs downstairs and grabs Ikk, telling him
"You're not dying on my watch. Let's go kick some ass, goulash-buddy."
Then buff him and yourself with your strongest fire magics (drinking your mana potion to restore it after the buffs).
>>
>>445936
>Sacratus
>"Shit... this is like... double the heresy..."

i love the juxtaposition between the light comedy and the really disturbing fucked up shit, great work grub.

about what to do...
shit im sure if we charge sacretus will die but...
damnit it is what they would do.

CHARGE!
>>
>>445936
>At the very least ensure that Ikk can finish the job and slay anything in his path.
>>
>>445962
>wanting tomboy armor reverse trap waifu to die
anon...
>>
>>445948
>>445957
>>445959
>>445962
>>445965
>>445988

Noted, we'll see what happens. Going on a quick 10 minute break to eat, be back really soon. Don't go anywhere, we have some heresy to PURGE!
>>
>>445988
not at all wanting but be real thats what both of them would do.
or are santus or his badass tomboy sister in arms the kind of people that would let a mouse fight there battles for them.
especially something as heretical as this shit.

i really want her to life but i guess its all ogre now.

lets hope grub senpai is mercyful with our newest waifu
>>
>>445936

>>445988
>>446019
>sacratus
>waifu
TRIPLE HERESY
>>
Does anyone think Sanctus hates Gat for raping his sister?
>>
>>446064
would make sense gat has 13 years untill the adventure even startet.

thing is though i kind of picture sacretus as the kind of lady that would rape him
>>
>>446005
I find it quite funny that because we goulashed we now have a mouse bro we're trying to fight for
>>
>>446076
yea it really is funny that because of a joke i made we now have an ally that might tipp the scale in our favor.
pretty sure we would have needet to fight that chaos incursion anyway, its to cool not to have been an idea from the start
>>
File: 40k shitposting.jpg (97KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
40k shitposting.jpg
97KB, 512x512px
>>446086
especially with the number of 40k jokes and mems we are spouting all the time
>>
File: Turn 1.jpg (514KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 1.jpg
514KB, 1280x1310px
>>445948
>>445957
>>445959
>>445962
>>445965
>>446044

Sacratus runs after Ikk and grabs him.

Sacratus
"We are with you, my friend! WE WILL PURGE THE HERETICS!"

Ikk
"Metal friend..."

Sacratus
"Do you have any weapons at hand?"

Ikk quickly conjures a bone blade and gives it too Sacratus.

Sacratus
"Perfect, now let's kill them all!"

Sacratus continues to run down the stairs holding Ikk, both screaming and shouting war cries!

Sanctus
"Brother, wait! At least let's come up with a strategy first...", he said while yelling to them

Sacratus pulls out his longsword.

Sanctus
"Agh, to hell with it!"

Sanctus lets out a war cry and starts running down the stairs. As they get closer to the demonic gateway, Ikk speaks up.

Ikk
"Throw me at the gateway! Stall them as long as you can!"

Sacratus throws the tiny mouse with all his might, sending him flying towards the gate. As Sanctus catches up to his brother, blood portals open around them and unspeakable abominations emerge from the void as the hall quakes.

Sanctus
"This is it, brother! May Solaris guide our weapons!"

Sacratus
"Aye! Let's send these horrors back to the depths of hell!"

You have entered combat!

Battle music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKfDpXLBB_4

Actions suggestions
>Physical attack [target]
>Magical attack [target]
>Use inventory item
>Wait
>Defend

Enter actions for next turn! Don't forget to roll 2d20!

Just a reminder to use the following format:

>Sanctus
[action]

>Sacratus
[action]
>>
>>446099
>Sanctus
Pile the boards in front of you and set them on fire.

>Sacratus
Same thing

Just need to hold out long enough for Ikk to finish and then go to town on those flesh monsters.
>>
Rolled 9, 14 = 23 (2d20)

>>446108
Also roll
>>
Rolled 20, 6 = 26 (2d20)

>>446099
>Sanctus
Light up that area in the middle. Keeps the formless flesh away.

>Sacratus
Charge behind your brother to the other side and set that flesh on fire.
>>
>>446099
Also, this one is pretty good as well, maybe even better for a more darker atmosphere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV58AQuGFA8
>>
>>446113
how much of a heretic i am for listening to eurobeat while trying to formulate a battle plan? i will have to let this first turn go tho cos need to take a shit asap.
>>
>>446118
>how much of a heretic i am for listening to eurobeat
Not at all boy! Absolutely based!
>>
File: let it burn.gif (601KB, 300x168px)
let it burn.gif
601KB, 300x168px
>>446118
whatever works.
but comming from a genuin eurofag.
your a fag.

about what to do...
this
>>446112
-gif related

nice choice of music grub
>>
>>446128
from eurofag to eurofag, "beat of the rising sun" is pretty fitting for sunbro battle music, no?
>>
Generating next turn!

>>446128
>nice choice of music grub
Thanks, my man! I listen to choral and dramatic music when coming up with the enemies. And it suits pretty well with otherworldly monsters.
>>
>>446130
more of a metal/symphonie kind of guy but everything has its moments.

best example right now im lissening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNeQ1B5zpOw
>>
File: Turn 2.jpg (520KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 2.jpg
520KB, 1280x1310px
>>446111
>>446112
>>446128

Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Critical Success!
Calls upon the blessing of Solaris. He sets the nearby debris on fire and shoot a holy spear towards the Formless flesh, dealing 11 damage, pushing it back and stunning it for the next turn.
Uses 3 mana to cast the spell

>Sacratus
Lights the nearby debris on fire.
Uses 2 mana to cast the spell

Team Flesh

>Formless Flesh
Moves forward
Pushed back and Stunned
Loses 11 health

>Wailing Flesh
Lets out an unworldly cry and summons a Flesh Sigil

>Flesh Sigil
Starts chanting

>>
Rolled 8, 9 = 17 (2d20)

>>446161
>Sanctus
hunker down
>Sacratus
shoot a big fucking fireball at the sigil.
>>
Rolled 10, 20 = 30 (2d20)

>>446161
mages are priority targets
both brothers combine fire on the sigil mage thing.

and we should keep up the ranged combat as long as possible, fuck knows what this things are capable of in melee
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>446161
Sacratus use the fires to send a wave of flame over all of the creatures
>>
Rolled 11, 20 = 31 (2d20)

>>446166
seconded but have Sanctus bum rush the wailing flesh
>>
Rolled 11, 17 = 28 (2d20)

>>446161
solar bros range everything because they can
>>
>>446166
>>446172
>>446181
>>446187

Damn son, we're getting some pretty decent to great rolls here! You could say that we are on fire!

Generating next turn!

Also be careful guys, magic is the heavy hitter in combat, however it also burns a good amount of mana, and when we hit zero, then spell casting is out of commission. But we have a potion ready. So plan carefully!
>>
>>446196
>solar knights
>being bound by mana limits
grub senpai pls, you know we will just rape the rules too
>>
File: Turn 3.jpg (520KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 3.jpg
520KB, 1280x1310px
>>446166
>>446172
>>446181
>>446186
>>446187

Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Helps his brother by adding fire energy to Sacratus' attack
Uses 4 mana to cast the spell

>Sacratus
Critical Success!
Casts a huge flame wave towards the Flesh Sigil, destroying it instantly! The empowered flame attack by Sanctus explodes the wave, damaging nearby enemies!
Uses 6 mana to cast the spell

Team Flesh

>Formless Flesh
Recovers from Stunned state
Loses 2 health

>Wailing Flesh
Lets out an unworldly cry and summons another Flesh Sigil
Loses 7 health

>Flesh Sigil
Starts calling upon the Blood God

>>
Rolled 16, 6 = 22 (2d20)

>>446227

>sanctus
Use light to stun the flesh sigil

>sacratus
Try to burn the wailing flesh so it stops summoning sigils.
The fire should keep us safe from the flesh so far.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>446227
Sanctus strikes at flesh sigil with blade
>>
Rolled 10, 4 = 14 (2d20)

>>446227
>Sanctus
try to fireball Wailing flesh
>Sacratus
potion up and fireball Formless Flesh into next tuesday
>>
Rolled 2, 17 = 19 (2d20)

>>446227
Have Sanctus attack the Wailing, and Sacratus can flame the flesh sigil.
>>
Rolled 19, 12 = 31 (2d20)

>>446227
fuck i hoped the summoner needet more time for his next minion.
well i guess we have to take the hit then.

have both brothers fire at the wailing flesh.
this thing needs to die before it summons more minions now that the big guy isent stunned anymore.
>>
>>446239
Also anon, just a heads up that you can add actions for both the knights in the same post, or you can continue using just one, what ever suits you best! If you decide to add actions for both knights, don't forget to roll 2d20 instead 1d20.

Also, be back in 10 minutes, so expect a very small delay for next turn!
>>
>>446240
>Sacratus rolls a 4
Ruh roh shaggy, our first failure roll lock in. Let's see how this goes.

Also, if you guys are wondering what I'm talking about, it's the new ruleset. If you are bored, or want to know more details about the new features, you can check out the tutorial here >>445362

Feel free to skip to the "Roll Interpretation part" if you don't want to read everything

Also, generating next turn!
>>
File: Turn 4.jpg (521KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 4.jpg
521KB, 1280x1310px
>>446238
>>446239
>>446240
>>446242
>>446246

Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Critical Success!
Stuns the Flesh Sigil 1 with a ray of light, and deals damage
Uses 1 mana to cast the spell

>Sacratus
Drinks a potion and tries to cast a spell, but fails
Uses mana potion, restores back to full mana

Team Flesh

>Formless Flesh
Moves forward
Fires a huge blast of corrupted blood to destroy the debris in front of Sacratus

>Wailing Flesh
Lets out an unworldly cry and summons another Flesh Sigil

>Flesh Sigil 1
Stunned
Loses 3 health

>Flesh Sigil 2
Starts chanting

>>
Rolled 20, 8 = 28 (2d20)

>>446310
Sacratus fires on the formless flesh, with Sanctus following through to finish the job.
>>
>>446317
thats what i wantet to do last round but nooo.
>>
>>446317
>nat 20
rip big guy i guess
>>
>>446326
Well now you have a nat 20
>>
Someone else roll, we need a better one for Sanctus

>>446329
A big guy... for (You)
>>
>>446336
i had 19 and 12 last turn that would have killed the summoner, instead we now have to deal with 4 of them, and the summoner will keep spwning minions
>>
Rolled 10, 15 = 25 (2d20)

>>446310
ok have the brothers do again a aoe fireblast this time aimed at the weiling flesh (summoner)
>>
>>446341
>Someone else roll, we need a better one for Sanctus
Good thinking, you guys can strategize. Is it worth to end this round with a 8 on Sanctus, or risk it with another roll? It could be a higher roll, even a Success lock in, or it could be a low roll and a Failure lock in.

Five more minutes, if someone who hasn't rolled wants to roll, do so now, then I'll generate the next turn.

>>446343
>i had 19 and 12 last turn that would have killed the summoner, instead we now have to deal with 4 of them, and the summoner will keep spwning minions
That's the luck of the dice for ya! But you guys have only 25% chance for a Failure lock in when rolling, so I think the system is pretty balanced towards the players seeing that combat can be hectic at times.
>>
>>446354
>8 on Sanctus
Sacratus I mean
>>
>>446354
my problem wasent the system or the rolls.
it was the strategy, if we would have killed the summoner last turn then just one minnion and the big guy would have been left.
then we could have hurt or maybe killed the big guy this turn.
instead there are 4 creatures now on the board and even if we kill one it will be still 4 next turn and then the bug guy is in melee range.
we done fucked up
>>
>>446361
Oh I see, well don't worry much about it man. We'll use the combat system a lot in the future. This is literally the second time we've tried it out, first time if you count the new improved numerical system. With a few battles under our belt, we'll both improve, the players and the QM.

I think the system is pretty solid so far, I can generate turns in about 10-20 minutes after posting the "Generating next turn" message, so if we have combat for a whole session for example, we can have around 10-15 turns in one sitting.

Also generating next turn!
>>
File: Turn 5.jpg (514KB, 1280x1310px)
Turn 5.jpg
514KB, 1280x1310px
>>446317
>>446348

Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Critical Success!
Calls upon the blessing of Solaris. He fires a huge flame wave towards the centre that explodes killing the Formless Flesh and damaging the Wailing Flesh 1
Uses 3 mana to cast the spell
Sanctus is out of mana!

>Sacratus
Helps his brother to empower the flame spell
Uses 5 mana to cast the spell
Loses 6 health

Team Flesh

>Formless Flesh
Perishes!
Returns back to Flesh Sigil 3 form!

>Wailing Flesh 1
Loses 5 health
Shoots a bold of corrupted blood at Sacratus, dealing 6 damage

>Flesh Sigil 1
Recovers from Stunned state

>Flesh Sigil 2
Explodes into a cloud of blood and turns into Wailing Flesh 2

>Wailing Flesh 2
Moves back and starts chanting

>Flesh Sigil 3
Starts chanting

>>
Rolled 18, 10 = 28 (2d20)

>>446395
>Sanctus
Finish off flesh sigil 1 (melee)
>Sacratus
finish off wailing flesh 1 (melee)
>>
File: reaction, army fail.jpg (64KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
reaction, army fail.jpg
64KB, 476x349px
Rolled 15, 2 = 17 (2d20)

>>446395
yea just what i thought there is a good chance one of them will die from this fight now.
fuck it

>sacritus
charges wailing flesh 1
>sanctus
charges flesh sigil 1
and pray both of them will kill there targets or this will be it
>>
Rolled 12, 14 = 26 (2d20)

>>446395
>Sanctus
Attack Flesh sigil 1 with your sword
>Sacratus
Kill Wailing flesh 1 with sword
>>
>>446406
thank fuck that 2 is on sanctus since he is protected by plot armor cause y'know we are in the past unless grub be like lol no say bye bye to sacratus even tho i think that first roll should apply to first stated character and so on.
>>
>>446414
>even tho i think that first roll should apply to first stated character and so on.
It does actually. The first roll applies to Sanctus and the second one applies to Sacratus. The rolls order is applies from top to bottom in the character sheets section.

For that and MORE information, I highly encourage you guys to read the tutorial when you have some more free time.

But enough of shilling my beautiful tutorial, it's time to generate next turn since both of them are locked in now. One with a Success and the other with a Failure lock in.
>>
>>446414
if grub now uses my roll after having ignored the others that would have saved the fight then i will be pissed.
when everything is said and done this was an easy fight
2 characters that can fight ranged and have even more hp then the enemy.
and we get our asses handet to them when we could have won easy?

fucks sake i have played d&d with a killer dm long enough that i had to lern to fight with strategys that can win battles.
crap like this physicly hurts me
>>
>>446414
>protected by plot armor cause y'know we are in the past

What if Sanctus is the one who dies and Sacratus takes his identity to honor him?

Ho ho ho!~

>>446430
>if grub now uses my roll after having ignored the others that would have saved the fight then i will be pissed.
Sorry my man, but rules are rules! Don't take it to heart.

>crap like this physicly hurts me
Awww try to relax anon, I know that if this were a DnD/Pathfinder game, there is a lot more strategy than usual. But I tries to create a system that suits questing a bit more. I know that it hurts super detailed strategy plans in that regard, but you can't have everything, ya know what I mean?

Also, don't worry, they both have a HP potion left, and maybe Ikk joins as well, who knows!
>>
>>446449
he definatly will and thats the problem.
it isent the things that are in front of us.
its the fucking bossfight that will happen after the minions are dead.

*sigh*
whatever story trumps rules
lets see where this is going
>>
>>446449
>What if Sanctus is the one who dies and Sacratus takes his identity to honor him?
that would explain the pantry of the guard station in chapter 1... WHAT HAVE I DONE?
>>
>>446449
>What if Sanctus is the one who dies and Sacratus takes his identity to honor him?

Now I'm imagining a Scooby-Doo scenario, where Jack pulls Sanctus' helmet off, and everyone gasps, "Old man Sacratus?"
"That's right! And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling heretics! And your Yuni, too!"
>>
>>446472
>hat's right! And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling heretics! And your Yuni, too!
i would make something of this in GIMP but i'm way too tired for it... any other anons ITT who can into photoshop/GIMP?
>>
File: Turn 6.jpg (514KB, 1280x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 6.jpg
514KB, 1280x1310px
>>446404
>>446406
>>446409

Ikk speaks up.

Ikk
"Hold on metal friends, I'm almost done!"

Try to defeat the enemy or survive for a few more turns!

Team Solaris

>Sanctus
Critical Success!
Dashes towards Flesh Sigil 1 and destroys it with a might swing of his longsword

>Sacratus
Dahes towards Wailing Flash 1, but loses balance and falls to the ground
Loses 3 health

Team Flesh

>Wailing Flesh 1
Claws Sacratus for 3 damage

>Flesh Sigil 1
Perishes!

>Wailing Flesh 2
Lets out an unworldy cry and summons a Flesh Sigil

>Flesh Sigil 3
Almost finished with reforming!

>Flesh Sigil
Starts chanting

>>
>>446478
Make sure to have Jack as Fred, Luna as Daphne, Umbra as Velma, and Gat as Scooby.
>>
>>446467
>its the fucking bossfight that will happen after the minions are dead.
Not if Ikk can seal him off in time!

>>446470
DUN DUN DUN

>>446472
>that scooby doo sketch
Haha, thanks for the laugh anon!

>>446478
>>446489
I might do it myself tomorrow, I haven't baked a dank meme in a while
>>
File: Smile.jpg (51KB, 600x480px)
Smile.jpg
51KB, 600x480px
>>446467
>whatever story trumps rules
Even though this is the past, don't let it lull you into a false sense of security.

Also, story = combat rules. Combat is as important as the story, hell, it is the story.
>inb4 I gve Jerokson an aeroism seeing that characters might die due to bad strategy planning
Breath in, breathe out... relax and let it happen, this is all part of the quest, whatever happens, happens. Just do your guys best and have fun!

Smile!
>>
>>446494
>I haven't baked a dank meme in a while

Well do it then, we need more dank memes
>>
>>446499
But joking aside, I am a bit limited seeing that this is a flashback of sort. However, there is still some freedom in here. Like I said earlier, they are twins. There is a lot of potential for twists and turns.

Maybe one of the dies in the combat, maybe they both survive, maybe something entirely unexpected happens, all based on how we do in the current combat scene.
>>
Well, looks like I'm slowly running out of time for today. Might call it a day here, and save the last turn so we continue another time. We had 3 sessions in a row, I could use a day off to recharge my batteries a bit and think about some stuff regarding the quest.

Also there is always work to be done on the side:
>Fleshing out the lore and story skeleton for future potential paths
>Dank memeing
>Working on lewd sketches
>Design sheets for future characters

Well then anons, we'll have a small pause tomorrow, so I can catch some R&R and to work on some behind the scenes stuff. I'll hang out a bit more in the next few minutes, so questions and feedback if you want.

Also, what do you guys think of the combat system so far? Liking it or loving it? :^)
>>
>>446552
I´m loving it. Working on a dank meme myself, just need a shocked Jack face to use.
>>
>>446552
It honestly surprises me how much effort you put into this. Just another factor that really sets you apart from the others as a QM and a quest in general.
>>
Rolled 20, 9 = 29 (2d20)

>>446487

>Sanctus
Attack to stun FS3

>Sacratus
Finish WF1 nad try to heal yourself if you can
>>
>>446611
>Working on a dank meme myself
Is it about Gat/Luna? Man, it will be one hell of a ride when they meet again.
>tfw Gat finds out he's a father
This can either be the most heart-warming scene in the quest or it can crash and burn really bad...

>>446628
Thanks anon, I'm glad that people are having fun with the quest. I really like quests as a medium, juggling drawings, writing, design and other stuff into a coherent unit is a good challenge and really enjoyable. I love the creative freedom quests in general bring to the table, compared to other entertainment mediums. The best part of it for me personally is to be surprised when people give ideas that trump my own. This is the best feeling possible.

I mentioned it before, like half of the stuff was directly or indirectly inspired by people having wonderful and interesting ideas.

>>446633
Noted for next time
>>
File: Gatfield.png (201KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Gatfield.png
201KB, 600x401px
>>446658
>Is it about Gat/Luna?

Nah fa.m, it's a bad pun.
>>
>>446717
Aww shit, haha, that's a pretty neat edit man, I like it!

Also, there is a little "improvement" you can make in the 6th panel, in Gat thought bubble:
Jack said:
>Weee played pin the tail on the donkey
And Gat replies:
We played pin the tail on the Luna
>>
Anyway, catch you guys tomorrow. I think the thread might last another day, so I'll drop by tomorrow to drop a meme or two and chit chat for a while. We'll continue on Sunday with the quest.

Have a pleasant rest of the morning/day/evening/night!
>>
I really like the combat system so far, although for whatever reason I get a darkest dungeon vibe from it and felt like playing this while reading the combat scenes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnAfxCDy-mg

Really loving the complex options besides just attacking, etc.
>>
>>446800
I believe someone recommended it to Grub for combat style and I seconded that idea. He probably took that into account.
>>
>>446800

>I really like the combat system so far, although for whatever reason I get a darkest dungeon vibe from it and felt like playing this while reading the combat scenes
Thanks, I'm really glad that I was able to bring an interesting combat system to you guys. You are right, there were several influences when I was thinking of ideas: Darkest Dungeon, Heroes of Might and Magic (2-3 Because the other's are heresy tier, alright maybe 5 is somewhat decent) and Diablo 1.

>Really loving the complex options besides just attacking, etc
That was what I aimed for, I didn't want a dry system where "A hits B, then B hits A, then A hits B etc..." where combat could get boring pretty fast. I wanted to design a system where "Anything could happen", and still to be balance as much as possible. Like always, I wanted player creativity and freedom to be the centre-piece of the system.

On the flip side, I wanted a to keep it simple, so anybody can jump in without thinking of many stats or modifiers. So the players have the option to focus only on the d20 roll and thinking about strategy, rather than getting bogged down with lots of math stuff. However, due to the lack of math and relying a bit more on the dice in that regard, the strategy and planning can suffer a bit or fall into the water at times. But I think it suits the Questing formula quite nice, having that suspense knowing that the tables can turn at any moment is really interesting.

Also I wanted for combat scenes to be as important as story scenes. Depending on whether we win, lose, run away, scare off the enemy etc., the story will take a different turn.

All in all, I think the combat system is in a pretty good spot. I'm liking it from a QM point of view since I can update the combat screen pretty quick compared to previous combat systems.

>>447783
>I believe someone recommended it to Grub for combat style and I seconded that idea. He probably took that into account
Not probably, but surely! I asked what features would people like to see and most of the answers were to keep it freestyle combat and to have some numerical notation. I like it that people will say "Well this is shit because X and Y". Because there is always room for improvement, and sometime I can get tunnel vision, so an opinion from outside my mug really helps.

I want to mention that I highly value and appreciate people's thoughts and ideas, whatever they may be, positive or negative.
>>
Slight change of plans, we'll return on Monday, August 8th. There's is something I need to attend to during our usual session times on Sunaday.
>>
>>448306
god damn it senpai ;_;
>>
>>448306
I need my fix man! Whatthe fuck am i gonna do now?
>>
>>448307
>>448469
Sorry anons, I would run if I had the time, sadly life gets in the away. I'll have enough free time from Monday to Wednesday to run without interruption.
>>
>>448490
take your time man, getting shit done in life is important, you dont want to end up failures like us now do you?^^
>>
File: fug.png (192KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
192KB, 348x348px
>>448499
>implying that I'm not a failure myself
>Life is suffering
>I'm tired
>I'm hungry
>My feet hurt
>All I want to do is run the quest and draw Umbra porn
>>
>>448522
know how you feel bro
>>
We return tomorrow! Awesome stuff to come in the near future, more combat, lore scenes, freshly baked memes, and yes, even multiple lewds

Catch you guys tomorrow! Will make new thread around the same time we always have sessions.

I'll announce it here as well:
https://twitter.com/grubadventures
>>
>>451549
>multiple lewds
If at least one of them isn't BeluaxUmbraxJackxGatxLunaxSacratusxGrub'sChildhoodBully then it's not worth it.
>>
>>451582
Hot Belua porn that I made myself. Nobody else made this. Attribute this to me.

3===D~~~~ (˃ᆺ˂⁎)

Thanks Grub... for not doing this before me.
>>
>>451582
>>451612
What's with all the fuss about Belua? We've only seen her once very briefly, not nearly enough to determine if she is waifu material or not. And call me a faggot bu personality contributes a large part in waifuing someone, hence why luna a shit
>>
>>451814
How do you feel about ignorant incest?

I have a dream for the future of the Gat campaign.
>>
>>451822
If that dream is to turn the entire yuni race into retarded mutants via incest then i'm with you. Tbh the only reason i like gat is because he has a legit reason for his actions unlike the other yuni that are just gypsy tier scum. Plus gat seemed like a really nice guy pre murder-and-rape-of-his-wife-and-daughter.
>>
>>451832
>implying nice guy
He probably acted like a normal Yuni. Now he just acts like a genocidal violent loose cannon.
>>
>>451837
Hey, you gotta have that token edgy guy in a dark fantasy setting. Also this just occurred to me from talking about gat. Who the fuck was that yuni chick whatever her name was who pleaded us to find gat and save him n stuff in chapter 1 or 2 cant be arsed for an archive visit. And what even happened to her? GRUUUUUUB!
inb4 gats daughter somehow survived
>>
>>451847
She was "Cat Girl Waifu" before the cats were planned to become degenerate gypsies.

Now she is the most inconsistent and strange acting Yuni.
>>
File: Stop it, you perverts.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Stop it, you perverts.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>451814
>personality contributes a large part in waifuing someone
You are not a faggot anon, this is true
>hence why luna a shit
Yes, this is also true

>>451822
>sexualizing the Belua
It is time to stop! Picture related. Gat and Belua will go on a father/daughter fun time weekend, to catch up on the times when he wasn't there for her ;_;

>>451847
Nell will be explained. All in due time.

Also, there you have a cute little Belua for you anons until tomorrow. Catch you guys tomorrow!
>>
>>451857
>All in due time.
You big tease.
Thread posts: 580
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.