[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout: Tales from New Atlanta quest (part 6)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1466765184618.jpg (153KB, 1379x580px) Image search: [Google]
1466765184618.jpg
153KB, 1379x580px
Hello~ everyone! And welcome back to another episode! How was everyones week? Sorry for the late notice on Twitter. We had pipe burst in our basement that ruined our internet router. Which we only had replaced and set up this morning.

Sadly, I have no link to our last thread. But if someone does, feel free to link it!

The link to the local map https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en-CA&mid=1xCVGJpaIGHLwQ5bQ3KzKx11LmE0

Link to my Twitter page. http://mobile.twitter.com/LostTravellerQM

So without further ado. Let's continue on to everyone's favourite show! Fallout: Tales from New Atlanta. Only on Vault-Tec channel 49!

Last time, on Fallout: Tales from New Atlanta! Our protagonist, the ever charismatic Trader, Mordecai Jones, and his new partners, the naïve Medic, Madilyn Crawford, and ever silent tribal, Nahzeic Adahy Nez "The Big Guy" Perce. Had made the long trek to Red Top Mountain State Park, and the supposed base of operations of the Gore Chuggers raider clan.

It was during their search of the various trails of the former state park, that Mordecai and company came upon a strange anf disturbing sight. A Ghoul, beaten to the brink of death, wearing some sort of Preachers clothes, and dragging a large makeshift cross that he had forcibly had his arms and legs nailed to. All whilst mumbleing some sort of prayer.

Deciding that he simply couldn't over look the old Ghouls sufferings another moment. Mordecai had attempted (and succeeded to godly rolls on top of a crit) to try and pry out the large nails imbedded Into the poor, battered Ghouls hands and feet.
>>
>>426895
Mordecai watched from a distance as the groups medic, Madilyn, diligently worked at stitching up the battered and broken old preacher of a Ghouls wounds.

It had been nearly two hours since you'd managed to pry out the large, rusted railway spikes from the old, irradiated Preachers hands and feet. Allowing him to fall free of the cross that had left him attached to it, like a parody of some sort of religious figure.

In that time, "The Big Guy" (as he'd affectionatly come to be called), had decided to continue scouting out some of the surrounding area. All in the hopes of tracking down the elusive Gore Chuggers raider clan, and their base of operations. "After all", he had said. "This is a big place, and it won't do to have everybody staying here with the Preacher."

Ok, he hadn't actually 'said' anything... But he had written it down on a piece of paper and handed it to you before leaving. And that was good enough at this point.

Soon enough, you've just started pondering weither or not "The Big Guy" will be back anytime soon, when you notice Madilyn stand up, and walk towards you. Removing a pair of blood covered latex gloves from her hands, and a surgeons mask from her face as she goes.

With a solemn look on her face, and an exhausted sounding sigh. She chucks the used up pair of gloves out of the battered old pavilion, before looking over to you.

"I've done all I can for him Mordecai... but I'm not sure if he's going to make it or not..." She turns her face away, as what appears to be tears start streaming down her dust, and blood caked face. "I just don't have the equipment here to properly help him right now... If we were in New Atlanta- Or even Cratersville, I could do something about his injuries. But as is... I don't think he'll make it to morning."

The tiny, naïve girl before your, tries desperately to wipe away the tears from her eyes. But whether due to over sensitivity, or something far more emotional, this only seems to force a more steady flow of tears to stream down her face.

You give a slow nod of your head in understanding towards the tiny medic before you. For once in your life... you're actually unsure of what you should say.

>Scold her for her naivety. This is the Wasteland dammit! People die out here all the time!

>Ignore her whining. Everyone in the wasteland dies eventually. She'll get over it soon enough.

>Try to comfort her as best you can.

>Hope "The Big Guy" gets here soon. You're not good with crying woman!

>Write-in
>>
>>426965
>>Try to comfort her as best you can.
>>
>>426965
>>Try to comfort her as best you can.
"We will build something great. And then we can help all those poor souls!" pep talk on!
>>
>>426965
>Gore Chuggers raider clan
Do we scout them and then try to get more people with guns to back us up?

How's our equipment anyway? Do we have big guns and such?
>>
File: IMG_20160625_155452118.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_155452118.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>426999
If by big guns you mean "a .357 revolver" than yes.
Here's our character sheet until I can get a digital one
>>
I'll wait a few more minutes before continuing
>>
>>426965
>Comfort her
Ghouls are healed by radiation right? What if we irradiate him? There has to be radiation pockets or food/water nearby, it is the wasteland after ll.
>>
>>427030
Good idea. If we rescue him, maybe we can get his people to help us against the raiders?
>>427010
Well, we can always run away quickly, I suppose :). Or barter for guns with the raiders and shoot them with those (barter 72, nice).
>>
>>427035
I think he's by himself, and we really have no need for guns, we couldn't hit a battleship with a mini-nuke if we tried.
>>
>>427039
>couldn't hit a battleship
:) Hopefully our allies can shoot and hit stuff?
>he's by himself
And we can't take him to any town, because Ghouls are outlawed, right? Hm... we have to ditch him even if he survives?
>>
>>427075
That's exactly why we have them, and I don't remember hearing that Ghouls are outlawed. Even if they are we haven't been to every city, just the one.
>>
>>427087
>>427075

Well, they aren't actually outlawed, many towns don't openly accept them. One of the few exceptions apparently being New Atlanta. That is, if Madilyn wasn't lying when you encountered that million mutie march.
>>
>>426975
>>426996
>>427030
Anyways, gonna start writing. Not sure how long I'll go till today. I've got some stuff I have to do after all, but we will be starting at 12:30 am est tomorrow
>>
By the way, I almost forgot. Make a speech check guys (not that it matters) as usual 1d100
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>427168
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>427168
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>427168
Speech King!
>>
>>427182
>>427175
>>427172

Well it figures. Alright writing!
>>
>>426965
At a loss for words, you place your hand softly upon Madilyns cheek, using your thumb to gently wipe away some of the tears streaming down the naïve girls face, in an effort to comfort her.

She tilts her head up slightly in your direction, her small eyes drifting up towards your own as her lips begin to quiver, and a suddenly renewed flood of tears surges down her cheeks before she suddenly braces herself against your chest. Her cries echoing out through the night.

You're taken aback for a moment by the sudden action, but you soon enough manage to regain your composure; and without saying a word, you slowly wrap your arms around the still crying girl before you. Gently stroking the back of her head as if she were a child who had just come home after being bullied by the kids at school - all the while, continuously whispering "It's ok...", or "it's going to be fine" in her ears...

Eventually, your groups tiny medic manages to cry herself to sleep, leaving you sitting awkwardly upon an old, rotting bench. Your outfit is utterly soaked in tears and small lines of snot; all whilst Madilyn lays comfortably with her head placed on your lap, her mouth leaking trails of drool as you continue to stroke the back of her head, to afraid to stop in the event that she were to suddenly awaken.
>>
>>427420
>crying girl
Oh, how cute. It's like it's the first time she see someone dieing?!
>>
>>427420
She better cry more for us if we bite the grass...
>>
>>427420
It's not long afterwards, that the exhaustion from the previous day's events begins kicking in, and you soon find yourself following Madilyn example, as your mind falls into an ocean of perpetual darkness and dreamless sleep.

This peacefulness does not last long however, as you are all too soon stirred awake by a firm hand gently shaking you awake upon your shoulder.

A harsh light momentarily blinds you as you begin to slowly open your eyes. For but a moment, you almost thought you were waking up for the first time back in the old dental office in Cratersville. But as your vision returns, it is not the sight of a crazy looking doctor with the personality of an old timey gold miner that greats you, but the somberly sight of "The Big Guy", his eyes glued to yours as he continues shaking you of your groggy state.

"W-what going on...? Is something the matter?" Is the only thing you manage to say, before the large tribal infront of you hands you a note.

Reading it over in your head, you find that it simply asks, "What's up with that?"

"What's up with what?" You think groggily to yourself, as you crack your achingly sore back. "What does he mean by that?"

It doesn't take long for you to take notice of what exactly it is he's talking about.

Sitting a few meters away, with his bandaged up knees placed underneath him, would be the Ghoul from the night before. His eyes would be closed, and his head would be bent so that he were facing the ground, while his hands would be placed together, with the tips of his index fingers placed against his forehead; as he seemingly mutters something under his breath.

You look up towards "The Big Guy" and shrug. Telling him that you're also unsure of what's going on. The however, only causes him to shake his head, before handing you another scrap of yellowed paper. A single sentence written upon its surface.

"I'm not talking about 'him', talking about 'you'".

You raise your brow questioningly at this. "What the hell does he mean by that?", You ponder, before the tribal motions his finger down towards your lap. Where it takes you all but a second to realise what it is he's pointing at.

With her head still placed firmly upon your lap, and a small puddle of drool collecting below your pants, is one sleeping medic by the name of Madilyn Crawford. A dumb looking smile upon her face as she continues to sleep despite your movements.

>Uhm- I can explain!

>Uhm- I don't think I can explain this one...

>Pretend you have NO idea what's going on and play it off! (Speech check)

>Write-in
>>
>>427563
Explain, there is absolutely nothing wrong/sexual going on right now.
>>
>>427563
>>Pretend you have NO idea what's going on and play it off! (Speech check)
Speech King, harharhar!
>>
>>427563
>Pretend you have NO idea what's going on and play it off! (Speech check)
>>
>>427563
>firm hand gently shaking you awake
Lucky it wasn't a raider that found us sleeping without anyone actually paying attention to our surroundings... we need more men in our group!
>Ghoul
Still alive! Wake her to check him.
>firmly upon your lap
Should be us sleeping in her lap, more comfortable for us...
>>
I'll give it a few more minutes, just to see if anyone has a say, but in case no one else shows, make a speech check (you should have already done that guys...)
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>427638
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>427638
Speeeeeeech! It's like a Jedi mind trick in our hands.
>>
>>427702
Man you're enjoying this aren't you.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>427638
Fine I'll roll.

>>427706
He's like me with The Enclave.
>>
>>427706
Yes! As long as our enemies don't start shooting, we'll be fine.
>>
>>427638
>>
>>427030
Can't we just listen to the word of Al C.B. and shove some radiation in Mr. Preacher Ghouls face?
>>
File: 56336676.jpg (131KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
56336676.jpg
131KB, 400x400px
>>428108
The world NEEDS more Alchestbreach! Down with crier breach!

Also I think you mean to say "shove some radiation in his ass"
>>
>>428343
Nope, Project Ascension part 2 nigga. He's talking about Gully.
>>
Anyways. I'm going to take a bit of a break. If I'm not back by 8pm est, then I will be back at 12pm tomorrow
>>
>>428353
Huh. I don't think I've watched that one yet. Unless that was that recent one with the orange colored reinforced battle armor
>>
>>428364
I think, and Slim, Slam and Dan. It's the first ones with Crier Breach as main.
>>
>>428373
Ah ok. I guess I just don't remember gully being there. By the way, if you're a fan of all, then stick around. I have... plans for him. MUHHA! MUHHA haha. MUH HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>428395
I've been here from the start and I have no plans on leaving , or letting you forget about our countries armed forces aka THE ENCLAVE.
>>
>>428403
You and your God and enclave! And it's not "ours" good sir! I happen to be Canadian... FUCK! I forgot you bastards take us over in 2067 so you can build a giant oil pipe line through B.C.
>>
File: 3OVw1MC.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
3OVw1MC.gif
55KB, 678x422px
>>430736
Hope you like burgers friendo
>>
>>430963
Depends. Am I getting shot by men in power armor if I leave my house? And are they coming from "Bobby's Burgers"?
>>
>>431012
Only if you're a communist son of a bitch, and no, it's 5 Guys.
>>
>>428358
Welp, it's past 12 pm Lost.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.