[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Saviours of the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: dhfghg.png (95KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
dhfghg.png
95KB, 240x160px
Good news and bad news...
Which one do you want to hear first?

If you could be any legendary pokemon,
which one would you be?

Do you think that you might be a genius?

Your trainer has not let you out of your
ball in a long time,
how long do you wait before trying to get out?

Do you like your trainer? What are they like?

You're told to wait in a big, empty room.
What do you do?

How do you feel when it becomes obvious
you're going to lose a battle?

Are you a boy, or a girl?

Someone gives you a long test before
letting you play a game.
How do you feel about this?

-----------------------
Your answers will determine your personality, along with a few other things. ]

Please provide an answer to every question.
>>
You might need to clarify what exactly this is. Is it a CYOA or a quest? Is it collaborative, or cooperative? Nothing is clear by what you have posted. I know that its purposeful, but we need something here to go off of.
- - -
1. Good news
2. Rayquaza
3. No
4. Forever
5. Sure. They're stern and tall. Big on loyalty and respect
6. Wait in the room.
7. Disappointed in failing myself, and my trainer.
8. Boy.
9. Prideful at completing it.
>>
File: download (5).png (10KB, 160x157px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).png
10KB, 160x157px
>>425886
Quest, not sure what the difference is between collaborative an cooperative. And no, it was not purposeful, I though it was clear. Sorry.
>>
>>425886
I'll go with this.
>>
>>425894
I think it would have been clearer with one question at a time, maybe, because this is normally the format for anyone to jump in with their own character, but that would have taken forever, so you made the right call.
>>
>>425946
Yeah, I actually made images with the other questions in them, >but that would have taken forever.
>>
>>425805
1.bad news
2. Darkrai
3.no
4.one day
5.a kind and gentle person that knows when to be kind and when to be stern
6.wait in the room and try to think up a story
7.scared because that's means I'm at my Enemie mercy
8.boy
9.nothing
>>
Hey, how many votes should I wait for? Only two people have responded so far, should I wait longer?
>>
>>425970
*Only three people
>>
>>425970
Just get things started, and more will probably join as it goes on.
>>
>>425805
1.Bad news
2.Jirachi
3.No
4.6 months
5.Yes they are very kind.
6.I wait in the room and entertain myself
7.Fight harder
8.Boy
9.Annoyed but understanding
>>
>>425993
I know, but character creation is a rather big deal. Kind of messed up i the first post and forgot to say it but: your personality will determine what pokemon you are.
>>
>>426008
So you have 3 answers does that mean we are going to vote between them or there are going to be 3 pokemon?
>>
Eh, I guess this is plenty. Writing post now...
>>
>>426025
...I was planning on just sort of mixing them together, to give us something that best represents all the players. Is this okay with you guys? I can just pick the one the most players have picked if you want.

Sorry about all this. Will try to be more clear about all this in future posts.
>>
>>426041
Its whatever. Do what makes the most sense to you.
>>
>>426041
I'm okay with that.
>>
>>425997
>>425968
>>425909
>>425886

It seems that you are very HARDY, LONELY, CALM, and QUIRKY. You are not very DOCILE, IMPISH, or SASSY. Based off of this, you may be one of the following pokemon:

Charmander
Torchic
Cubone
Bulbasaur
Mudkip
Chikorita
Meowth
Squirtle

------------
Just to be clear, you will be controlling a single character. We are voting on one off of the list. If it's a tie, and no one seems to be responding, I will flip a coin/roll a die to decide.
>>
>>426091
>Cubone
>>
>>426091
Cubone
>>
>>426091
>Torchic
>>
>>426091
Cuboner
>>
>>426091
Cubone
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px)
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>426093
>>426098
>>426149
>>426171

Holy crap I am so sorry for the wait, power went out for a while.
--------
You are a level 5 cubone.

You have been in a pokeball for eight months... Your starting to get worried. You don't seem to be in the PC, if you were, you wouldn't have any concept of time.

You are quite worried. Your trainer is a nice guy, but he is quite adamant about pokemon staying in there balls. But eight months? He must have dropped you somewhere. Or... something worse.

~~~~~~~~
Try to break out?

Yes.
No.
>>
>>426382
>Yes
>>
>>426382
>Yes
>>
>>426382
>Yes.
>>
>>426382
Yes, scream "Cubone!" and rush the first enemy you see.
>>
>>426382
Yes
>>
File: truepokegame1.jpg (36KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
truepokegame1.jpg
36KB, 360x240px
You don't know what has happened.
But you intend to find out.

You spent a good ten minuets trying to open your pokeball, finally it gives and---
Holy crap it's cold. You see nothing but snow and---
Oh-
Oh no-

Luckily, you are a very CALM sort of pokemon. A few plans form in your mind...
~~~~~~~~
Look more closely at the bones. They might not be of your trainer...

Open the other surviving pokeball. These things are really tough, it's rather odd that any broke at all. You wonder why yours survived... Anyway, with the trainers bones on it, it's probably trapped.

Look around. A town might be close or something.

Something else. (Write-in)
--------
Sorry guys, I need to go. Will continue in the morning. I hope we can get a lot more done tomorrow. :/
Please feel free to continue leaving suggestions while I'm gone.
>>
File: TRUE TRUEpokegame1.jpg (36KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
TRUE TRUEpokegame1.jpg
36KB, 360x240px
Whoops, wrong pic.
>>
>>426470
>Examine the skeleton closer.

Human Skull on our head now
>>
>>426470
Examine skelebones
>>
>>426470
Try too open the other pokeball if you can't open it then bring it with you and look for someone that can open it.
>>
>>426470
Why is this taking so long?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.