[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Artist Standing Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 78

File: LAS 2.jpg (617KB, 1280x900px)
LAS 2.jpg
617KB, 1280x900px
Welcome to the LAS Quest! This is a test run for the idea we had back in /ic/ - an rpg adventure heavily featuring drawing and worldbuilding from the players themselves. Basically there are two elements to the game:
1) Standard rpg where you resolve conflict situations by rolling a dice and drawing an action you want to perform (or a spell you want to cast/tech item you want to use, etc).
2) Worldbuilding - sometimes i'll ask to describe with a sketch what lands you discover when you go out of city, or what creatures lurk in those ruins, or what treasure should be in a chest. This way we'll start from a small kinda generic town and build the whole world around it as we go on adventures.

====
Rules

- I, as a QM will visit the thread every day at around 17:00 GMT and advance the story. So players have a whole day to make their move.
- In conflict situations (battle with monsters, evading the trap, convincing the guards of your innocence) you draw an action you want to take and make a 1d20 roll (20-sided dice, the command is in the /qst/ sticky) to determine its success.
- Quality of the drawings does not matter at all. It's totally fine to use simplified figures/stick figures in action drawings as long as they are recognizable and have at least a bit of character in them. Explanatory text is also ok, but only if it's secondary to the drawing itself.
- It is implied that the players are always travelling together as a party of artists, so any individual player can pop in whenever he wants to, play, go afk for a while and then easily rejoin again. Of course consistent players will become stronger faster.
- We were thinking of Adventure Time as an example of the theme of the world - post-apocalyptic mix of fantasy and sci-fi, maximum creative freedom for players.
- You can ask any questions about the game either here on in a Discord group for this quest - https://discordapp.com/invite/SgrMtAH
>>
File: flake.png (154KB, 1000x511px) Image search: [Google]
flake.png
154KB, 1000x511px
Ah, LASotopia..the city of artists shaped and maintained with the power of Imagination, built in the world that survived a Grand Cataclysm that rendered entire civilizations obsolete. Now the world is slowly waking up from the long coma and surviving creatures start exploring the lands around them, completely changed by the Cataclysm.
LASotopia consists of 3 districts:
1) Cloud District - built on the top of the strange cloud that can be stepped on, this place contains a lot of animals - Cloud Sheep that are bred for food and companionship, Flying Lemurs that serve as a transport and there are dangerous monsters in the caves at the base of the cloud that are usually left alone.
2) Mal's Island - central district with the grand Submission Tower where the artists exchange the ideas and cool things they sketched while exploring the world. Hanging above the sea of hot lava with the force of Imagination. Airships and flying lemurs are used as a means of transport between other districts.
3) Santimountain - built at the base of the huge iron mountain - ancient ruin of the pre-Cataclysm megacity which go upwards above the clouds. This district contains lots of living quarters and famous clubs and taverns.
As far as an average citizen of LASotopia knows - the world around the city is completely unknown. And that is GREAT, since when artists explore unknown places and discover new things, their Imagination is refreshed and permanently increased. And it's Imagination that allows them to do wonderful and supernatural things - hurl a fireball after drawing it in their SpellSketchBook, concentrate on the motion in their mind and run up the wall, or use their artifact digital tablet to paint a creature and summon it so it can defend the artist.
===
In the last episode the party of artists decided to investigate the cases of missing artists throughout the city and decided to start by searching the house of one of the victims, artist Line who lived in the Cloud District.
During the search they discovered:
- that Line recently tried to draw a mysterious creature known as a Flake, a fiery lemur who lives at the lava shores.
- his phone was BUGGED by what appears to be a Tribunal (local police force)
- Last week he was contacted by the second missing artist, Veror, who officially disappeared even earlier that that (!)
- a band of evil looking Barrelmen who tried to steal a Demonic Book that was stored at the second floor of the house. The Barrelmen were defeated by the artists and one of them confessed that they are just a lowly scum and some short looking Tribunal Officer hired them to do this crime.
- what appeared to be a reprogrammed Tribunalbots (regular law enforcers) who tried to arrest the artists, take the Demonic Book from them and even tased one of them! The robots were quickly overwhelmed by the smart and tactical artists and now the party is ready to escape the approaching Tribunal reinforcements!
>>
File: motorbot.jpg (54KB, 754x800px) Image search: [Google]
motorbot.jpg
54KB, 754x800px
>>420398
>>420437
>>420551
>>420556
The Donuts of Distraction +1 are super effective! The robot turns around to the delicious box and mumbles: "Donuts. They don't give us those on the guard duty *beep*". One of his spaghetti arms reaches for the delightful treat as his eye start fading back to red, but he's interrupted by the ground beneath him turning into some kind of ruins and tripping him, followed by the powerful SMASH from PENORC's metal gauntlets, sending the Tribunalbot up in the air, where he's caught with the Clover's tongue and reunited with his buddies as all three of them are smashed into a pile of scrap metal! FATALITY!
Looks like a box of donuts survived this encounter and gained EXP along with the rest of you.

>[ b ] Down to the Monster Caves
Right now the team is divided like this:
[Clovercar] - Lord, barrelguy with ushanka, 2 empty seats
[White Tribunal Van] - Gagamba, 5 empty seats (1 near the driver and 4 in the back)
Unseated - PENORC, Giovanni, Dark Eyed, Kerrask, any new players.
Choose where you ride and let's go down the Monster Caves!
The party takes off precisely at the moment when the Tribunal forces arrive at the Line's house. Big clumsy Tank Train slowly but surely follows you and [result of this roll] number of figures jump from it, accelerate and start to catch up with you! Those are speedy motorbots!

You enter a dark tunnel, drive over a warning sign and encounter a fork:
[ a ] One way through the Large Cave with Lots Of Bones
[ b ] One way up the ramp and below the Ceiling Nests
[ c ] Side way down the big sewer grate and through the Cloud District Sewers

==
1) Choose the fork direction you want to go

2) Either draw how you plan to dispose of those annoying motorbots, OR draw a creature/creatures that live in one of those fork directions.

If you are a [bold]new player[bold], just draw your character and optionally write a few sentences about him to join - maybe he have a personal goal in this art world? What is his rpg class if he have one? Mangaka/Wizard/Gunslinger/Hacker? Or maybe he's non-human?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>423649
And of course i forgot to roll the number of pursuing motorbots - [result of this roll] + 1
>>
And a last thread - >>396277
>>
File: lasrpg_11.jpg (47KB, 1024x824px)
lasrpg_11.jpg
47KB, 1024x824px
>>423649
>>423659
>>
File: 6thechairpeople.png (33KB, 505x537px) Image search: [Google]
6thechairpeople.png
33KB, 505x537px
Rolled 3 (1d20)

Dark Eyed appears on the back seat of the Clover Car and pulls out the orange pill from his bounty pouch, giving it to Clover (somehow)
>>
File: glassjaw.png (12KB, 400x400px)
glassjaw.png
12KB, 400x400px
PENORC takes up way too much space to fit in a gross slime car so he's totally cool with the evil government robot van though he takes some time to zap off the logo that's probably sitting on the side. He also rips off the top of the van for room (which might come into play later). Always wanted a convertible!

He'll probably be napping in the back unless something happens to wake him. Refer to >>420680

[a] is totally the right choice. Lots of opportunities for bone jokes.
>>
File: roadtrip.png (222KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
roadtrip.png
222KB, 399x400px
also i love road trips
>>
File: cavernfight1.png (685KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cavernfight1.png
685KB, 800x800px
Rolled 11 (1d20)

Well now. If this isn't a situation a Forge Sprite was born to handle, I'm not sure what is. Even if the wall is broken by their weapons or by the resulting explosions of a crash, it should buy enough time to completely conceal the choice the artists' have made in this fork in the road (that is, unless the goo car leaves a slimy trail of some sort).

However, it will be something of a challenge. To wall off a cavern road would probably require a wall much larger than the ones he made in the cloudstone alleys. Peering out the back door (or if there isn't one, a side door/window) of the Tribunal van, Kerask focuses intensely. This is his time to shine.
>>
>>423649
Gagamba hits the gas, the snores of PENORC and the quaking of earth behind her shake the entire van and party. She speeds towards the Large Cave with Lots of Bones, where the sunlight that beams through the wide sunroof would be quickly engulfed by darkness.

She's unsure of where to go or what to do for now. The donuts could always be used as great projectiles if Kerask's wall fails. Maybe they could bone the motorbots with some of those massive protruding bones that line the insides of the Large Cave. All possibilities, but for now, she keeps driving.

But the three other bodies make her nervous. Even if it was too soon and they were all too adrenaline driven to feel it, she imagined awkwardness building up. So she asks, "So... H-how you guys doing?"

>>425144
(This is so cute I had to redraw it.)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>426411
Forgot roll again, yikes.
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Fibinochi square tomorrow.
>>
File: clover-7.png (377KB, 1024x1568px) Image search: [Google]
clover-7.png
377KB, 1024x1568px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>423649
Clover uses most obvious things to stop Motorbots.
>Banana peels and Turtle shells! :)
Well I guess this works. Where are we going anyway?
>To The Bone Zone!
Ugh... I guess she mean the Large Cave with Lots Of Bones. The home of Skeleboys. They certainly want to capture some artists... and tell a lot of bone puns. WE ARE DOOMED!
>>
>>423645
they would need farms too
>>
File: tegaki.png (55KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
55KB, 400x800px
I present my character: Merc of House Wip.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>426099
>Rolled 11
The first motorbot accelerates as he enters the tunnel, only to crash into the wall that suddenly grew out of the road! A loud explosion shakes the cavern as other pursuers prepare to jump over the obstruction...
roll 15+ = both of them manage to get through
roll 10+ = only one of them jumps fast enough to get over the wall
>>
(my worst nightmare happened and the PC froze after i wrote a wall of text). Retyping...
>>
File: lasrpg_12.jpg (37KB, 1024x824px)
lasrpg_12.jpg
37KB, 1024x824px
>>426840
Banana peels and turtle shells litter the intersection as motorbots flying from the inside of explosion land on them! They scream in terror: "We're boned!" as they spin and collide into the cave walls. Two more explosions light the intersection as the tunnel ceiling starts to crumble, filling the road behind the party with debris and cloudstone boulders.

>>424206
>>426840
Dark Eyed presents something over the Clover's dashboard (that sounded a bit lewd) - it's an orange pill! It's hot on the touch and shakes slightly on its own.

Entering the Bone Zone
As you enter the large cave, ambient light completely fades and everything except for a small patch in front of the van's headlights turn to darkness. No sounds are heard except for the humming of the engine and a crackle of old bones when the vehicles ride over them - perhaps it's time to:
- Investigate the Demon Book more closely?
- Interrogate the barrelguy with ushanka?
- Do something with Line's smartphone?
- Talk to each other and discuss your versions of what's happening with the missing artists? Maybe you'll decide what should be the next step of the investigation (short list of clue notes is here - >>423647 )
- There's also a Tribunal radio in the van. Currently it only produces static, though sometimes a muffled voices reporting something are heard. Other times a creepy whispering and a sound of tromBone is heard. Perhaps the radio can be configured to set it clearly to one of those waves?

Those of you who are not deeply in investigation/conversation notice a figure at the edge of van's headlights - it's a sturdy looking human tied up to a wooden spear with a skull on it - >>426866

>>426866
Your contract led you inside these cursed caves, but it's skeletal inhabitants were too cunning and managed to capture you somehow. Now you are tied up with a rope and used as a bait for other living beings - as the area around you is actually a camouflaged pit trap.
You are waken up by the bright headlight of a van that is coming towards you - perhaps it's time to act and free yourself, maybe even warning the people who drive the van so they can help you. In the end, the sweet revenge awaits you - those skeletals must pay!
==
1) Draw your action as usual and don't forget to add a dice roll if there is any conflict involved

OR

2) Just describe your action and draw a place where the skeletals reside inside these caves - a fortress/manor/graveyard or something.
>>
File: nite bites.png (11KB, 400x400px)
nite bites.png
11KB, 400x400px
zzzzz

penorc will probably remain asleep for the rest of the turn although the road's getting kind of bumpy so that might jolt him up sometime soon

also he mumbles something about doughnuts in his sleep in response to gagamba's awkward inquiry
>>
File: tegaki.png (60KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
60KB, 400x500px
>>427305
Merc tries to warn the people in the van, and fights against the rope with my mighty mercenary muscles.
>>
>>427660
*his mighty mercenary muscles.
Damn Freudian subconscious.
>>
File: interogaation.png (51KB, 300x256px)
interogaation.png
51KB, 300x256px
Rolled 11 (1d20)

The Lord decides to ask the cute ushanka on the terrified barrelless guys head some questions
>Who was your previous owner, the missing artist? Do you know anything about what happened to them? Did you see anything going on in that house?
>Do you know anything about that creepy book?
He trails behind the van, but does not notice the dark figure shaking about around the bend of the tunnel
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

Dark Eyed decides that it's a good idea to dust off the book, and then he proceeds to do so.
>>
File: dust.gif (60KB, 691x528px)
dust.gif
60KB, 691x528px
>>428767
shiit
>>
>>427305
Gagamba took Line's phone out and tossed it at PENORC's sleeping figure. While avoiding the stalactites of femurs, she says "PENORC, I need you to charge up this phone using your electricity spell. If you don't blow up the phone, I'll give you a donut or two!"

She hopes PENORC wakes up from his slumber and doesn't end up turning the goldmine of information into a crisp.
>>
>>427660
>>427669
Gonna need a roll to see how effective your might was ('dice+1d20' in the Options field, without ticks).
>>
File: sleepcharge.png (8KB, 400x400px)
sleepcharge.png
8KB, 400x400px
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>430102
actually the sleep thing is a really nice excuse for the varied rolls i should make a perma-sleeping character at some point

PENORC mutters something about mites and artists and practices some kind of zap zap spell in his sleep
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>430102

Kerask was late to the party, so other than PENORC, he isn't acquainted with Dark Eyes or Gagamba yet. He introduces himself somewhat timidly.

At the same time, Kerask's itching to cause some mischief making during this rare bit of downtime. He fetches something that could work reasonably well as a bowl, fills it with warm water and dips one of PENORC's hands in it.

Here's the fort. Sorry for the obsessive scrawling. The big bad is in a hidden floating area concealed in the big flame, and the idea is that once we find him, he doesn't have any need to keep the fort together with his magic, so he lets it fall apart, giving him full access to his immense power.
>>
File: clover-8.png (507KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
clover-8.png
507KB, 1024x1536px
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>427305
Clover transform back to her original form and leave her passengers on their own.
>That was fun ride,boys. But I think you can move on your own now.
Clover also eat that strange (probably dangerous) pill that Dark Eyed gave her.
>Mmmm. Candy. Yum yum. :)
Also there a man tied to wooden pole. That obviously a trap.
>Ooooooh. New friend! I am going to help him!
Clover it's a pit trap! Don't move your feet!
>Pffff! I'm not going to use my feet. I am just going to move my upper part of body to that guy.
I guess this can work? It's still dangerous.
>Hey, mister! It seems you in kinda tied-up situation. Maybe I can ease your bounds :D
Stop it Clover! Just untie him and lets move on!
>>
File: sorry clover.png (18KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sorry clover.png
18KB, 1024x1024px
>>430749
CLOOOOVEEEEER!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???!!!!
>>
File: CRITICALPRANK.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CRITICALPRANK.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>430739

oh sweet fuck
>>
>Demonic Book - Rolled 1
>Rolled 20
>Rolled 3
>Clover also eat that strange (probably dangerous) pill that Dark Eyed gave her.

Oh boy, this turn will be fun.
>>
Give me a little while to draw something, please, OP. Thanks.
>>
File: just another manic.png (305KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
just another manic.png
305KB, 400x400px
>>430739
>>430759
GOD DAMMIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGOyYyWxiA
>>
Actually, there's nothing that I particularly want to do this go, so I'm just going to draw a creature of the Bone Zone. No need to wait for me.

I'm pretty happy that I'm not in the Tribunal van right now, though.
>>
File: skull tortoise.png (21KB, 633x580px) Image search: [Google]
skull tortoise.png
21KB, 633x580px
The skull tortoise is, well, a wild variety of tortoise with a human skull as its shell. A chilling chelonian, it is common in the Large Cave and, unlike the tortoises of the surface, is carnivorous and eats mostly carrion. That said, it is of course rather small and slow and so individually should not present adventurers with any trouble.

Though perhaps larger skulls become occupied by skull tortoises which grow to fill them? Unproven rumour has it that skull tortoises occupying the skulls of powerful mages can gain magical abilities themselves.
>>
File: conceptart.jpg (93KB, 932x1024px)
conceptart.jpg
93KB, 932x1024px
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>427660
>>427669
>>430284
Rolling to see the results then...

>>428545
The hat yawns again - seems like it managed to enter a sleep mode during the chase:
>Who was your previous owner, the missing artist?
- User Line1999
>Do you know anything about what happened to them?
User left the house with his current sketchbook at 5:00 AM yesterday. He has not returned yet.
>Did you see anything going on in that house?
Apart from the standard routine? Yes,3 days ago a hooded anonymous user entered the house and said the following to my user: "So you are ready to take a shortcut, huh? Like i said, the secret way to getting good almost instantly is contained in this book. Study it..." - after that Line1999 closed the door to my room and i haven't heard the rest of the conversation.
>Do you know anything about that creepy book?
- Yes, my user acquired it from that anonymous user 3 days ago. Line1999 was reading the notes the other user left for him and they said that one of the purposes of the book is using it in a ritual of summoning a Greater Conceptual Demon and binding himself to user's will. The other user warned Line1999 not to dust off the book under any circumsta...

>>428767
>>428772
Companion's reply is interrupted by the unearthly screams of agony, originating from something in front of the Dark Eyed and echoing loudly throughout the cave. The ground shakes and the book OPENS, sending a shockwave around it and throwing everyone nearby to the ground.
A stream of greenish demonic flames erupts from the pages and forms a menacing horned figure.
- WHO DARES DUSTING OFF THE UNHOLY CONCEPT NECRONONOMICON? EXPLAIN YOURSELF QUICKLY OR I'LL NOM ON YOUR SOULS!
Oh no! You've unleashed a LESSER CHROMATIC ABERRATION! Pray to Kek to leave this place alive...
>>
File: lasrpg13.jpg (71KB, 1280x1030px)
lasrpg13.jpg
71KB, 1280x1030px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>427660
>>430993
>Rolled: 11
You shout the warning to approaching slimegirl, growl and break the ropes off! You know that those nasty skeletons usually wait in ambush by the sides of the road until someone falls down the pit - in fact you're pretty sure you see how one of them peeks from the boulders to see what's happening.

>>430749
>Rolled 3
>Clover also eat that strange (probably dangerous) pill that Dark Eyed gave her.
hmm, spicy!
Slimegirl reaches out to help the merc guy, but puts to much weight into the front part and the sudden hellish scream behind her completely disrupts her balance and she falls down the 10-foot tall pit trap! If that was not enough, she feels very hot - uhhh, that pill now tastes like a chilly pepper! It's so hot that Clover have to reflectively open her mouth and let out a FIREBALL in a random direction while falling down.

Roll will determine the FIREBALL direction (8 = up).
>>
>>430102
>>430704
PENORC casually waves his hand in sleep and a bolt of pure energy hits the phone, instantly and fully recharging it!
Gagamba quickly checks the gallery in it and discovers that Line's steady progress has paused lately and seems like the young artist experienced artistic block and a period of depression - all his late work was pretty terrible, especially the *animals* and *organic creatures*. He made a few notes to himself that he should go and do more life drawings of various creatures. In the last note, made 4 days ago, he complains how hard it is to make any progress in art and how lonely he feels. He mentions that he heard from one guy in the LASonet that there's a way to bypass all the hard work - a shortcut to being a pro. Line laughs at this initially but in the end wonders what this shortcut looks like...
Gagamba's inspection is interrupted by the inhuman scream, blast of green flames where Dark Eyed just stood, loud sounds of tromBones by the sides of the roads and finally a huge fireball quickly flying in the direction of the van!!!

>>430739
PENORC is having a sweet dream about his childhood at the Cock Mountain. Ah, those steep paths and hairy meadows...And a tsunami...wait, what Tsunami?
He's awoken by all kinds of screams around him, mixed with tromBone sounds and something super bright quickly approaching the van from the front ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=havhaDYh0Sc ). But all of this doesn't even matter compared to the stream..no, a wave he's just about to release...

==
1) Draw how you plan to get out of this situation

OR

2) Demonic book is still opened and those near it have a weird feeling that anything they imagine might materialize in a corrupted version and help them using the power of the Unholy Necronomnomicon. Such action doesn't come without a price though...
You can draw the creature you want to summon to help you. It should have some kind of corrupted/demonic traits.
>>
File: BALLIN pt 1.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BALLIN pt 1.png
12KB, 400x400px
shit
>>
File: BALLIN pt 2.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BALLIN pt 2.png
12KB, 400x400px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

piss
>>
File: uohpsd.png (244KB, 930x1000px) Image search: [Google]
uohpsd.png
244KB, 930x1000px
Rolled 9 (1d20)

The lord takes one look at the aberration and pathetically drops to its knees and tries to threw dirt back on the book in hopes of making the big green fire man go back inside it. Not the lords greatest piece of decision making.
>>
File: nom.png (31KB, 650x563px) Image search: [Google]
nom.png
31KB, 650x563px
Rolled 10 (1d20)

Dark Eyed Tosses his last pill into the nomicon's mouth.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

She clicks her tongue at the disturbance to her investigating. The crimson fire ball hurtling towards them and ghostly figure standing before the others nearly light up the cave. They would be terrifying if there was a way to ignore the amount of eyestrain they were creating. Clutching onto her bag and the box of donuts, she gravitates towards that mysterious book that's paces away. There's only moments before that fireball would crash into them, and she hopes that she's quick enough to reach that book.

Gagamba runs towards the book and hopes to summon a Lava lemur; their resistance to extremely high temperatures could help out PENORC's coffee gushing and what Kerask intends to do (which hopefully does not involve EXTREME BEDWETTING).
>>
File: phideo.png (249KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
phideo.png
249KB, 1600x2000px
I will probably be asleep for the next few hours, but here is my character. put him wherever, he'll probably also be unconscious.
Prodio, grumpy faun cloud shepherd.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px)
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
Merc wakes up from his torpor and looks around.
>>
File: cavernfight2.png (1005KB, 800x800px)
cavernfight2.png
1005KB, 800x800px
Rolled 6 (1d20)

With PENORC managing to wake up before the Tribunal Van got completely flushed out, soaking the fireball instead, Kerask feels a bit better. All's well that ends well.

Kerask is taken aback by the gigantic, heavily filtered monstrosity hovering dangerously above his party. A floating enemy isn't going to mind his walls much, and it looks powerful enough to destroy any constructs he does attempt to make with a single strike.

His first instinct is to improve his allies' eyewear using his object modifying powers, so that their lenses cancel out the enemy's passive chromatic aberration for improved accuracy/damage. However, this would require millimeter-level precision, and Kerask is nowhere near that level of mastery, yet. Plus, Gagamba is the only one with eyewear and probably has specialized lenses for that purpose only way.

He decides to continue his streak of inadvertent supporting by lifting a wall to pop the disoriented Clover out of the pit, her lips still smouldering from the fireball she uncontrollably launched a moment ago. Knowing Clover, she could probably slingshot herself out, but this way, Kerask can save her a little time to get her versatile battle skills right into the fight.

> i can't draw clover for shit kill me
>>
File: looking into the pit.png (43KB, 898x700px) Image search: [Google]
looking into the pit.png
43KB, 898x700px
[Shit! What was that fireball?! Better see whether Clover is all right. That man's obviously bait for the pit-trap, but is he in on the "operation"? From his look of surprise, it doesn't look like it... let's hope so. and hope that he doesn't run away from the fight either.]

Giovanni heads over to the pit, repositions Boris onto his shoulder, and looks over the rim - just in time to see a suddenly appearing wall try to "pop" Clover out of the pit.

If necessary, then Giovanni helps Clover out of the pit. Otherwise, he unties the man tied to the stake by cutting the ropes with his spear and using his spear to pull the stake towards him so that the man can jump across.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>433944
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>433947
>>433944
Third time lucky. That was a nice roll, though.
>>
>>433944
>>433952
To get Clover out of the pit if needed, then Giovanni lowers the paintbrush into the pit so she can climb up it. It's quite possible that she can get herself out, though.
>>
File: clover sad.png (154KB, 1024x768px)
clover sad.png
154KB, 1024x768px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>431048
With help of Kerask and Giovanni Clover manage to get out from the pit. She also really small and sad now.
> ;_;
Oh come on that was not so bad. At least everybody still alive. Just try to do something less... destructive. How about do something with this monster that appeared from cursed book?
>okay... :(
Now Clover jumps on Aberration's face to distract him from other group members.

>>433937
> i can't draw clover for shit kill me
Nah that's really nice Clover :)
>>
File: nomnomicon.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nomnomicon.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
Rolled 6 (1d9)

>>431457
>Rolled 12
The stream of piss collides with a FIREBALL in an epic confrontation! For a few moments it's hard to see what's winning - the cavern is light up by the dancing and mixing rainbow colors and bright orange flames. The orange quickly fades away though, overwhelmed by the rainbow stream! (the last drops of which narrowly miss Clover and people trying to help her).

>>433937
>>433944
>Rolled 6
Kerask fails to summon a high enough wall because it's too dark there and it's hard to see which part to raise. However, it's enough to get her into Giovanni's reach - both of you pull her out successfully.
>Rolled 19
Giovanni swiftly rotates the brush and masterfully unties the last ropes from the Merc, also helping him to jump over the pit.

>>431860
>Rolled 9
The dirt disappears inside the book's open mouth, slightly decreasing the flames - Chromatic Aberration flickers a few times, but remains alive. In fact, it notices Lord's attempts and roars with fury:
- HOW DARE YOU!! PREPARE TO BE BASHED INTO OBLIVION!!1
Aberration swirls, readies it's Demonic Clone Stamps and starts diving in the Lord's direction...
>>434053
>Rolled 12
...only to be intercepted by the sad Clover! Unsuspecting demon shudders and blindly changes his direction to the west side of the road - where the skeletal squad is advancing.

>>432386
>Rolled 10
The pink pill disappears inside the Nomicon. The book makes a gulping sound and it's face transforms into a weird expression for a second. It's dread eyes become somehow...seductive (?), as it turns around to see... (roll will decide whom it will see first. 1-8 - players in order of their posting during the last turn (excluding the faun sheperd for now since he's further away), 9 - skeletals, approaching from the west side of the road).
>>
>>434136
The flames that linger from the book to the Aberration gently avoid Kerrask as the Nomicon loudly exclaims in a choir of tortured voices:
- HEY THERE, FORGE SPIRIT. W-WANNA HOLD ME FOR A BIT? I FEEL WE HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY TO EACH OTHER.

>>433535
>Rolled 10
Lava Lemur appears in a burst of monochromatic flames - just in time to shield Gagamba from the splash from the fading FIREBALL. He's going to follow all her commands for 5 turns (i'll keep track of this) - after which he'll have to return inside the book.
Gagamba also starts to hear weird creepy whispers inside of her head and feels some kind of connection to the book..suddenly she wonders what does the world inside it looks like...

>>433792
Prodio is currently unconscious in one of the Architect's Enigma rooms - a skeletal fortress hidden behind a false exit of the cave. If the faun sheperd wakes up, he'll be able to see the whole battle described above from the window in his room (looks like he's about 30 foot above the cave floor).
A huge stewpot hangs from a thick iron tripod over a crackling fire in the center of the room. A hole in the ceiling allows some of the smoke from the fire to escape, but much of it expands across the ceiling and rolls down to fill the room in a dark fog. Other details are difficult to make out, but some creature must be nearby, because it smells like a good soup is cooking.

>>433875
Strangers help Merc to free himself out of the ropes and a guy with a giant brushspear helps him jump across the pit trap.
Right as he lands on the road, tromBone sound intensifies as squad of Glassjaw Skellingtons attack from the west side of the road! They quickly change their mind though when they see a big blurry demon with something green on his face flying right at them. Skellingtons drop their spears and run away screaming - to the bridge in the west, slightly illuminated by the Cave Exit on the other side of it.
==
1) Draw an action

OR

2) Draw one of the Architect's Enigma's rooms (think of a Cube movie)
>>
File: architect enigma's.png (329KB, 1600x1600px)
architect enigma's.png
329KB, 1600x1600px
>>434205
>>
File: the worst hangover.png (166KB, 1600x1600px)
the worst hangover.png
166KB, 1600x1600px
>>434205
>wake up
GREAT PAN have the Worst Hangover.
>>
File: technicolour nightmare.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
technicolour nightmare.png
17KB, 400x400px
Rolled 3 (1d20)

PENORC takes a brief second to appreciate how that random fireball that seemingly materialized out of nowhere didn't roast his knees.

Second over. PENORC doesn't like to read. Or write for that matter. But there's a lot of stuff going on. The aspic car somehow managed to pass, fall behind, and pass the van through the course of a narrow road which doesn't make any sense at all. There's also a bunch of colourful new characters (actually, they're pretty tame) which PENORC could care less about. But evil shiny ghoster toaster is really pissing him off with its hideous dizzifying non-converging Shadman-esque form. Also, he apparently has a slime on him, which is pretty distracting (as slimes tend to be).

Constructing a brilliant or perhaps foolish plan PENORC turns away from the electromagnetic spectre, points his testicles straight toward it and begins to cough up the last bit of blood (urine?).
>>
>>434983
>could care less

So you care about them?
>>
File: aberrations.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aberrations.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>435000
I believe the term is "tsundere"?
>>
File: wow that hurts my eyes.png (147KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wow that hurts my eyes.png
147KB, 1600x1600px
>>434983
>look outside
this is equal parts disgusting and garish. it hurts to look at, the pain increased by an already massive headache.
>>
>>434205
"*Hauchm* ah! It always tastes like cherries! Why cherries!" Are the words of the white pelt beast as it materializes in this world. "Oh, I have company, you don't happen to know where I can get clothing would you?"
Shitty phone art sorry
>>
File: tegaki.png (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
90KB, 400x400px
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>434205

Kerask is a bit disconcerted at the fact that an unholy book that speaks in voices in tormented unison has taken a romantic interest in him. A book and a Forge Sprite. Wow. Heck, neither of them have any distinguishable intimate parts, so how would romance even work in this situat...nevermind, Kerask definitely does NOT want to know!

However, Kerask could probably find a way to leverage the book's sudden amorous disposition to his party's advantage. While Kerask isn't the most charming individual with below average charisma, it may not be a problem, what with the book being this enraptured by the pink pill.

Kerask, as seductively as possible, requests two things:
> more about the book itself ("tell me more about yourself"), it's purpose, how to use it and how to avoid serious personal damage or corruption in doing so if possible
> the dismissal of the Chromatic Aberration, or maybe just weaken it a bit, pretty please with a cherry on top

In return, Kerask teases the book with offers of sliding his magical fingers along its spine, polishing its cover and dusting its pages ever so gently to remove that unsightly dust it's collected over thousands of years. Or maybe, if the book is feeling naughty, Kerask could slide it into the "Religion" section of the nearest library or bookstore, alongside other holy scripture.

Room: Greenhouse
There are some dodgy plants these necro/skelly guys are working on. The attending gardener/artist is guarding the exit portal(s), and is definitely more than ready to botanically rock your ass.
However, one plus is that the Greenhouse room HAS to be in one of the 3 corners, as indicated by the glass windows, so you'll be able to get your bearings if you got confused jumping through all those portals.
>>
>>434205
[Let's hope that demon draws its power from the book...]

Giovanni turns to the stranger.
"Hey, uh, guy, you want to help me with something? It'd be pretty useful... follow me?]

Giovanni runs over to the demonic book having sand shoveled into its mouth by Lord, and gives him a couple of hands' help.
>>
I've got a room drawing coming.
>>
File: las-location-5.jpg (120KB, 1590x1280px)
las-location-5.jpg
120KB, 1590x1280px
>>434983
[Failed piss jump] - not enough to reach the demon, falls into a chasm? Or bridge, scattering the skeletons there? Or into fawn's building?

PENORC blindly launches himself in the air, but unfortunately for him the Aberration makes a tricky maneuver in order to throw the annoying slime away and a green-eared pair of testicles flies above it, passing the bridge and SLAMMING into the window of a strange cubic structure that was invisible from the party's point of view. In the last moment before the impact PENORC notices a horrified fawn looking at him from the other side of the glass.

>>435822
Prodio turns away in pain and spends a moment holding his head and trying to make a headache go away. What happens next is hard for his hangover mind to process, but the portal door behind him opens, revealing two robbed figures who mutter with dry voices "...so this sheep guy will be the final sacrifice we nee-UNHOLY MACIEJ WHAT IS THIS THING?!" - followed by a loud SMASH and a shower of glass filling the entire room!

>>436836
>Rolled 7
> more about the book itself ("tell me more about yourself"), it's purpose, how to use it and how to avoid serious personal damage or corruption in doing so if possible
Scream of agony responds to Kerask:
- OH, I'M ONE OF THE DEMONIC SUMMONING BOOK SISTERS. CALL ME NOMMY :3 I CAN OPEN A SHORT-TIMED GATES TO THE CONCEPT ART ABYSS AND GET SOME OF OUR GUYS TO THIS WORLD.
First voice is interrupted by the voice of the weeping old woman:
- Also, if i get together with my sisters (i should TOTALLY introduce you to them, they'll be so jealous (・`ω´・) ), we are able to do a ritual of summoning a Greater Demon who can stay in this world permanently. Actually we did this a little bit more than a week ago, it was fun!
Scream of agony becomes louder again:
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO AVOID MY LOVING CORRUPTION? ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME, FORGE SPIRIT??! HEY, MAKE YOU FRIENDS STOP SHOWING DIRT INTO ME OR I'LL IMMOLATE THEIR SOULS!!!
The book makes offended expression and ignores the request to dismiss the Aberration.

>>437086
Meanwhile, the Demon is making wild maneuvers trying to shake Clover off. When he hovers above the bridge he starts to flicker again (almost becoming transparent for a second) from all the dirt messing up the channel, gasps in pain and drops down on the bridge with retreating skellingtons, tearing it apart and sending them clattering to the depth below! Uh oh, seems like Clover is in trouble again while trying to save her friends!

>>436601
One of the skellingtons drops a white figurine of a rabbit which miraclously lands at the top of the beidge and transforms into a Logic Bunny!
Hmm, how did he ended up in the skellies hands in the first place?
>>
Tribunal van's radio suddenly grows silent for a moment and speaks loudly with already familiar squeaky voice probably belonging to a young person:
- Alright you scoundrels, you think you are SO clever, but i KNOW where you are! Save me some time and let's make a deal - you just give me that damn book before you destroyed the city with it and i'll make all Tribunalbots 'forget' what happened today and the book stays safe in our vaults! No one needs to get hurt!
==
1) Draw an action yadda yadda

OR

2) Draw an Item Of Interest ( a weapon? a piece of furniture? you decide ) that lies somewhere in the Cube.
>>
File: Phideo character sheet.png (135KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Phideo character sheet.png
135KB, 2400x1600px
>>433792
full character sheet
>>
>>437143
"Wait, i can magic. I'm always forgetting that." The white pelt beast snaps their fingers and summons a suit. "There, now I'm decent, hello out there!"
>>
File: the calcium lounge.png (18KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
the calcium lounge.png
18KB, 500x300px
>>437112
>The Calcium Lounge, THE gentlemen's club for the classy skeleton.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

More hurt. Hurt and pain. PENORC isn't sure why anybody would build a resort in a cave let alone an invisible one but he isn't really sure of much at this point. Pointy shards are sticking out of stuff, namely skin. That kinda blows. The tartan room is kind of ugly but at least he doesn't have to deal with that ugly floaty bad book guy (libarian?) from before. Inside PENORC can barely make out a goat guy and a couple of confounded cultists.

PENORC spits out the first thing that comes to his mind - "You guys serve any wine?"

Oh and uh, maybe roll for some health-ups 'cause PENORC totally has heal-y powers.
>>
File: what a menace.png (114KB, 1600x1600px)
what a menace.png
114KB, 1600x1600px
>>438006
"mngngm it's too early tor this kind of crapmnmngng..."
>lvl. 1 fauntech: least bacchanal
a table and chair appear. on the table is a cup of wine, 3 small chicken legs, and a bottle of lube
>turn towards cultists
>level 1 shepherdtech: crook of pan
a smooth, long shepherd crook appears where there definitely wasn't on before. Phidio takes it in his hands menacingly, though it is easily twice his size.
"If'n y'all are gonna summin somefin, it'd better be a fukken bloody mary, or y'all're gonna get it, got it?"
>>
>>438834
>>437133
"My butler senses are tingleing! Some one needs a glass of wine, and fast!" Sprinting across that bridge.
>>
File: sketch-1470194342012.png (187KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1470194342012.png
187KB, 1080x1920px
>>439066
Pic...
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

Some more voices in her head are some nice, new company! She'll have to satiate her curiosity once she makes her way to wherever that book is...

The collapse of the bridge and sight of the lil' green blob that was left of Clover was a chance for Gagamba to see what this lemur was made of. She commands him to grab Clover before she falls into that pit with the CA monster and his skeletal minions.
>>
File: tegaki.png (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
44KB, 400x400px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

Kerask stirs a bit nervously and is unsure how to respond to the Demonic Book. He then tries to make an excuse for why he doesn't want to be corrupted, like he's sensitive, afraid of being touched or just tsundere. Whatever works.

There are bigger problems, though. Clover's fallen into the pit, and it'll be difficult for Kerask to extend a wall properly what with the Chromatic Aberration falling with her and the pit's bottom too far down to make out. Plus, Gagamba and her demon lemur fell in, too!

Kerask focuses, and attempts to extend a platform from the SIDE of the cliff, catching the three of them as it extends while letting the rest of the monsters fall. Timing is everything here!

Item: Greyscale Lens
In a small velvet jewelry box hides a powerful artifact: the Greyscale Lens! A small 1x1 inch frame affixed with a grey, translucent glass pane, any person who looks through it with destructive intent with afflict all nearby people/objects entirely encapsulated within its frame to temporarily turn grey in color (i.e. put it closer to your eye to turn more things in your field of vision grey).
All "greyscaled" enemies/objects will become more sluggish, slow, and lacking in creativity. Artists that depend a lot on imagination and color suffer the most. Artists that depend on technology and tool use will probably be somewhat unaffected besides feeling a lot slower.
However! There is a drawback. The user will become completely colorblind for a period of time, and will be unable to use any color-based abilities as well. Their creativity will also suffer somewhat. The closer you put it to your eye when using it, the longer it will affect you.
>>
File: FUCKTHISBOOK.png (43KB, 400x320px)
FUCKTHISBOOK.png
43KB, 400x320px
Rolled 1 (1d20)

As kerask moves his attention to clover, the lord does the only reasonable thing with book and promptly buries the fucker 6 feet deep
>>
File: clover angry bird.png (450KB, 3024x1024px)
clover angry bird.png
450KB, 3024x1024px
Rolled 1 (1d20)

Oh no! Clover falling into a pit with a bunch of monsters!
>It's time to fly awaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Clover transformed into giant bird and try to carry Gagamba and giant lemur back to surface.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px)
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>440029
>>439991
>>439263

merciful fuck we are doomed
>>
File: fuck my life.png (28KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.png
28KB, 1024x1024px
>>440029
Welp. Into bottomless pit we go...
>>
File: shitpisswine.gif (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shitpisswine.gif
80KB, 400x400px
>>438834
ey thanks dude
uh maybe you should roll to see if those guys are gonna kill you or something

>>440032
that's what you get for pranking the king
>>
File: destroy the book.png (46KB, 699x712px)
destroy the book.png
46KB, 699x712px
>>437143
Rolling to strike the book as I throw my spear towards it.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>440176
>>
1/2

>>439263
Lemur roars, ready to prove his usefulness, as he dashes to catch Clover. However, the beast is so eager to please its summoner that it gains too much speed, trips on the end of the cliff and fall down after Clover and Aberration, taking Gagamba with him!

>>440029
As Clover starts to transform the Demon finally manages to grab her. Aberration lets out an evil laugh and stares intensely in her eyes as they continue to fall, paralyzing her and sucking her very soul away!

>>439066
>>439068
(please add a dice roll to your future actions so i can judge how effective it was. Just type 'dice+1d20' in the Options field of Reply, without ticks)

Bunny hops to the bridge and jumps on it quickly, trying to get to the other side as soon as possible - only to discover that the bridge have collapsed and there are all kinds of creatures in various states of falling down to their death. White beast joins them and starts falling down too. His magic slows his fall down though and even allows him some sort of control as he glides down the chasm.

>>439975
The book seems to calm down a bit and pauses with her flirty pressure. After that Kerask rushes to the cliff - oh no, everyone is falling down, and they are so far away already! The spirit can barely see them because of red glow of Gagamba's Lemur. Something white in a suit jumps over him and also starts falling with the rest.
Kerask concentrates and successfully extends a platform to catch his friends. It's hard to distinguish who is who from this distance so he decides that it's better to overdo the platform length and catch most of them.

>>439991
As Lord touches the book it squeals in surprise, enlarges its foul mouth and NOMS on him, swallowing the Lord whole with a single bite!
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SPIRIT, DARLING, HOPEFULLY YOUR FRIENDS UNDERSTOOD THE LESSON NOT TO INTERFERE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP.
The green flame spitting from her mouth fades away, and with it fades the Chromatic Aberration busy trying to suck Clovers soul. Terrified Kerask can see the reflection of Lord in Nomicon's eyes as the tome quiets down and switches to the weeping old lady voice:
- Now, cutie, take me and let's go to the Cube, i'll introduce you to one of my lovely sisters.
>>
File: las-location-6.jpg (112KB, 1590x1280px) Image search: [Google]
las-location-6.jpg
112KB, 1590x1280px
2/3

>>439068
>>439263
>>440029
The platform that suddenly extended from the cliff side catches Clover with the Demon, Gagamba with her Lemur, Logic Bunny and 2 skellingtons. Chromatic Aberration quickly fades away, releasing poor slimegirl and her soul from it's grasp, unable to swallow it in time.
Unfortunate artists are now surrounded by the complete darkness - only Lemur is providing a dim reddish glow, revealing the stony cliff walls besides them. Far above, on the other side of the chasm, Kerask's silhouette is slightly visible, illuminated by the van's headlights. Skellingtons, unable to speak due to losing their spearheads during the embarrassing retreat, quickly jump on their feet and start slowly crawl on the barely visible ledge in the cliff wall to the left of the platform. Gagamba also sees a slight yellow glow 25 foot away in that direction ,seems like there's some kind of cave or opening in the cliff.
There are also some kind of big mushrooms growing from the cliff walls. A whole bunch of them form some kind of stairs up the cliff wall on the right side of the platform. Some of the shroom steps are tiny though and somewhere there are ~8 foot breaks between them.
Meanwhile Clover and Logic Bunny hear the sounds of something climbing up from the depths below. Something big and many-limbed.

>>440176
The spear hits the book right in her mouth, disappearing there halfway. Nomicon gurgles something and stares at it with surprised expression.

>>439991
Lord falls down a multicolored tunnel and lands in a office cubicle. Everything around him is engulfed by the reddish atmosphere and all moving objects (including his hands) leave a trail of chromatic aberration. The office is filled with cacophony of voices and phone ringing as one voice becomes clearer as it approaches Lord's cubicle, followed by the heavy hoof footsteps: "...Hey Xarrax, i requested 1000 space marine thumbnails by YESTERDAY! Why are they not done yet?! Lo'Gramoth, with that photobashing speed you are not going anywhere! Slap them faster and shit some lens flares on top, the project is releasing in 2 hours! Now where's that loser's Tosterron's cubicle, i hope he didn't slip into the NonPro world again."
Suddenly already familiar Aberration appears in the opposite side of the cubicle with shocked expression. It's glaring eyes focus on Lord as it starts crawling to him and slobber acidic saliva all over the floor.
Half of the brushspear appears in the air between Lord and Aberration, sits still for a moment and then starts to get sucked back slowly.
>>
3/3

>>438006
PENORC's Heal power work partially, but the newly arrived wine boosts them and heals him fully!

>>438834
(please add a dice roll to your future actions too - just type 'dice+1d20' in the Options field of Reply, without ticks)

The cultists let out an evil giggle as they draw curved ceremonial daggers, glowing with necrotic aura, cast a spell and disappear! Prodio tenses up and hears quiet footsteps somewhere from their direction.
>>
File: sketch-1470251032468.png (168KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1470251032468.png
168KB, 1080x1920px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>440339
"Oh thank you very much random platform. Now to carray on wit my task." Summon a glass of red wine on a platter, present to goatman.
>>
>>440507
Shut up and accept this post. Is the most basic of butler magic.
>>
PENORC finishes sipping from that seemingly bottomless cup and feels super rejuvenated. It makes sense 'cause red rooms are usually the ones filled with health but that wallpaper really has to go, it feels really evil and possibly androcentric. He easily gobbles up the chicken legs, washing down the wine quite nicely. He's not sure what his hircine helper's up to - he's doing some karate poses with his cane or something. Does he know that he's not wearing any pants? Best not to ask, Satyrs are fuckin' weird, man.

PENORC stares out the window, wondering what the others are up to.
>>
>>440339
Now that the Chromatic Aberration demon had been vanquished, Gagamba sighed with relief. Escaping near-death puts a lot of things into perspective. Things would get better, now! R-right?

She and the Lemur pick up smaller, budding mushrooms that line the cliffside, as they make their way towards the mysterious glow.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 600x600px
Rolled 11 (1d20)

With the rest of his party struggling at the other side of the abyss, too far for Kerask to reach and/or make a precise impact with his abilities, and the other half of his party lollygagging on the other side of the abyss, there's only one way Kerask can contribute...

Kerask feigns arousal and tells the book that it's not fair! His ultimate fantasy is to be gobbled up just like his friend and how could that book be that intimate with the lord and not him.

He figures that it may be prudent to jump in with the lord to expedite his escape from the Demonic Book's clutches.

> since only one item was posted last round, my submission drawing will be two more items, hope that's ok

Item 1: Darkvolt Gloves
A pair of dark leather, fingerless gloves, with magic plates embedded in the knuckles that are crackling with electrical energy. Equipping this will give a slight boost to your dark and electric based attacks. Plus your hands will gain a fair bit of dexterity, especially in the dark, where you can make some shockingly sneaky moves.

Item 2: An Incredibly Boring Book
A 100-page book (yes, even the number of pages is boring) that is unbelievably boring. No really, the cover is literally the most interesting thing about it. Are those three circles or are those three periods? Is it meant to be an ellipsis?
At any rate, anybody who attempts to read this book will probably experience a state so devoid of mental or physical stimulation, you'd find it difficult to read it in one sitting. There is no knowledge to be gleamed, no interesting anecdotes to amuse yourself with, even the pictures are devoid of any interest, heck you couldn't even get a paper cut from turning the pages.
Probably found in the Calcium Lounge because that's the only place with creatures pretentious enough to even own a copy of this thing.
>>
File: angry clover.png (79KB, 1524x1024px) Image search: [Google]
angry clover.png
79KB, 1524x1024px
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>440339
Clover survived demon's attack and safely lands on platform. In a full darkness she hears two skeletons crawling around also sound of something from down below.
>Okay now I'm angry! Where these stupid skeletons! >:(
Clover starts to glow and with enough light she found skeletons and break them to use their bones for slingshot.
>I'm angry and I'm a bird! I think we all know what that means!
Oooooh I like this game. Clover try to shot herself into building above platform.
>>
File: las10jpg.jpg (99KB, 1440x1159px) Image search: [Google]
las10jpg.jpg
99KB, 1440x1159px
>>440507
>>438834
Logic Bunny disappears from the deep cliff platform and appears on the second floor of the Cube near Prodio, just a moment before an invisible cultist was going to lunge and stab the fawn!
Instead the hooded figure screams in surprise, as the rabbit in a suit appears right in front of his nose. The cultist falls down, losing his invisibility and tripping the table in the process, sending the lube bottle across the room.

>>443039
Scared skellingtons are no match for the angry Clover as she disassembles them and assembles the slingshot in a mere seconds. 3..2..1.. FIRE!
Cloverbird soars above the cliff and for a brief second reaches the second floor level. There she manages to see PENORC near the broken window and evil looking hooded figure that appears out of thin air behind him and prepares to backstab the unaware orc!
The second passes though and Clover starts falling down, reaching the first level and landing right into the opened door! She finds herself in what looks to be a comfy reception room - a red couch stands in the corner, surrounded by stands with crawling worms snacks and eyeball cappuccino machine. 3 portals glow in each side of the room - red, purple and blue. Each of them is guarded by two bored glassjaws who don't seem to react to Clovers appearance.
Skeleton behind the counter fixes his monocle and clears his bony throat:
- Khem khem. Welcome to the Architect's Enigma Facility. Do you have an official invitation to someone here? Oh, you're probably here because of the Demon Cult thingie. What's your name, madam? Let me check my records...
He starts shuffling the papers in front of him as he waits for the reply.

>>441475
PENORC enjoys the view as dark nothingness outside is suddenly interrupted by the angry green Slimebird flying from the chasm and to the building. As their eye gets on one level, Cloverbird makes a worried eyes and point somewhere behind the orc.
As PENORC looks around he manages to catch a sight of a pale cultist standing right behind him and pushing his necrotic knife into PENORC's back. The knife never manages to reach his destination though, as it punctures a bottle of lube flying between them, sending a stream of oily substance all over both cultist and PENORC.
In confusion he also notices two portals on the walls - yellow to the left and green from where the cultists appeared.
>>
>>442498
Shrooms have a purple hat and a wild pattern of small glowing green, red and blue lines beneath it.
Gagamba and her Lemur slowly crawl through the ledge, their path cleared from skeletons by Clover. They reach an artificial opening in a cliff - a stone arch hides a balcony and entry to the small room, illuminated by the electric lamp on one of its walls. As Gagamba takes a peak inside, hiding behind the arch, she manages to see a purple-eyed Tribunalbot leaving the room through the metal door with electronic code lock. He mutters something along the lines of: "...urr. Why do i need to constantly fix it. No one will enter through here...", as he shuts the door behind him. A quiet buzzing sound is heard - it's a close-circuit camera in the far left corner, slowly sweeping the room for intruders!

>>443023
Nomicon spits the spear out, turns red and mutters in a voice screaming in pain:
- OH MY, I'M NOT ONE OF *THOSE* BOOKS, HONEY. I-I CAN LET YOU TAKE A PEAK INSIDE THOUGH :3 BUT TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO STOP BOTHERING ME!
The book opens her maw and Kerask will be able to see the cubicle where Lord ended up -> >>440339 .

(It's totally fine to draw whatever you want btw, i'll find a way to put it inside the story).

===
Time to draw your action! Also there are still some empty rooms inside the Cube and undead inhabitants that you can draw.
>>
>>442498
Just a reminder that you have a Bug and a still charged Smartphone in your inventory, in addition to personal things.
>>
File: orc helmet.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
orc helmet.png
13KB, 400x400px
Rolled 8 (1d20)

Okay, okay, this one's gonna need a little bit of backstory.
PENORC actually has a wealth of odd tidbits of information on weird stuff - particularly cultists. There's a surprising amount of weird cult-y sexual suicide ritual videos out there and he's actually been lucky enough to witness a few in Stubblewood Forest, adjacent to his mountainous terrain. One thing in particular is that cultists tend to be pretty young and angsty so when they're covered in goopy stuff like ectoplasm and have to deal with cockmonsters or whatever they become panicky and stuff. Also, necrotic knife? Seriously? That's not a real thing. You can infuse staffs and wands with necro energy but that's the closest you can get. It's probably just a painted swiss army knife.

Also, another interesting bit - some armour/trinkets can do kind of a fusion combo-ey thing. So PENORC swiftly removes his gloves and combines them with the headband-ear thing to create an orc helmet, which he decorates with glass shards and wine (which looks like blood). Clearly these glass shards don't cut too deeply as orcs have been known to have very thick skin but they're lathered on just well enough to form the appearance of something menacing. The idea is that he's gonna headbutt that one guy who tried to stab him (and probably didn't have the balls to anyways) but there's no way the room is big enough to build up momentum even with the lube so he can probably scare the guy into retreating because this is probably one of the most horrifying things that kid's ever seen through all his years of surfing /x/ and "3 True Creepy Encounters with Ghosts!" videos. Satyrkid also appears to be in a trance or whatever so he swiftly yoinks his cane as a potential anchor in case bad stuff happens. Keep in mind that PENORC isn't actually gonna do this, this is totally a prank, bro.

Basically, PENORC is gonna ram his sharp glass helmet into this wet kid and that kid better fuck off if he knows what's good for him.
>>
File: sketch-1470369256351.png (273KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1470369256351.png
273KB, 1080x1920px
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>443233
"Bitches! Calm the duck down its time for tea!" (Yup, it's tea time bitches, and I got the tea. Even a huge teacup for the large fellow over there. And a variety of strange cakes (may or may not have magical effects of the imbiber))
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

A whisper at the back of her head reminds Gagamba of the bug and phone she'd picked up from Line's home. After a more thorough swipe through the phone's contents, she finds the app that controls the dopey yet cutesy elephant-like bug; there's a half-written command there that she quickly saves in a note to look at later. Her knowledge of programming is rudimentary but she plugs in something she hopes the bug will recognize and execute properly. If not, her Lemur could always use brute-force. But this cheesy 90's hacker movie plan is more fun!

The bug flies off and lands on top of the camera, avoiding its gaze. It sticks its little proboscis onto the camera to begin the hacking process. With Gagamba at the phone's helm, perhaps she'll be able to shut down the security system.
>>
File: pour some.gif (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pour some.gif
55KB, 400x400px
>>445075
"i prefer coffee"

(this time with jitters!)
>>
File: OH GOD WHAT ELBOW TO THE FACE.png (44KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD WHAT ELBOW TO THE FACE.png
44KB, 1600x1600px
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>443378
>now I don't have a crook anymore
"well SHIT"
>lvl. 5 shepherdtech: Drive Back the Wolves
>elbow the magic/shit out of the poor SOB on the floor
"god fukken damn wizzards!"

IT'S NEARLY 5 AM AND THIS IS SO BAD
>>
File: clover disguise.png (36KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
clover disguise.png
36KB, 1024x1024px
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>443233
It seems Clover landed in some kind of reception room. Skeleton behind the counter asked for her name.
>It's disguise time!
Why? Why you think of that? He probably doesn't even know you.
>I am Susan Cloverfield. FBI. Your business establishment has suspected into cooperation with terrorists also known as cultists. They have possessed artifact of unlimited power also know as book. I need to get into place of their current stay and stop them or this whole place is going to blew up into pieces. I also need a few of those skeletons with spears to help me and maybe a few donuts with a lot of hot coffee of course.
Well that was some acting. I hope this skeleton receptionist is going to buy it.
>>
File: tegaki.png (25KB, 500x400px)
tegaki.png
25KB, 500x400px
Rolled 13 (1d20)

Well, it seems like the Ceiling Forge Sprite can't climb into the Demonic Office. However, Kerask will try and make things a bit easier for Lord Slump to escape. From his vantage point, he lifts several small walls in quick succession to toss about the office equipment, filing cabinets, cubicles, employees and coffee machines, then immediately pulls his head out of the book's maw before the demonic employees find the culprit. Perhaps Lord Slump can find a way out now, or at least take advantage of the ensuing chaos and make some progress.

Kerask then turns his attention to the big pit where a bridge used to be, and ponders some way to get him and his allies across to the Architect's Enigma.
>>
1/2

>>445075
Smartphone's display shows the hacking progress:
- jfjasasdaskqiqwpewq...
- ...asdfnanasflaslfk...
- ...klfjsdklfjsdlfjsdklfklsd...
Suddenly the scary hacker language is replaced by a glowing green "HACKING SUCCESS! WARNING - HACKING SUCCESS OVERFLOW! Shutting down the security system and gaining access to the remaining camera devices and a Map of the Complex".
4 video thumbnails appear, each representing a separate camera inside the Cube complex:

1) This is apparently the room next to Gagamba as she sees the same purple Tribunalbot rolling across it.
The room is decorated in a Grey values and looks quite classy with all those comfy big skullchairs and tables filled with books. Skeletons in suits and top hats are busy drinking martini, reading the books and discussing them with each other >>437660 . There are orange, blue and green portals on the wall, with the orange one being protected by the grate door.
Tribunalbot rolls to one of the skeleton gentlemen (who wears a neat looking monocle with grey lenses - >>439975 ), bows, says something and receives an orange keycard from him. He then proceeds to the orange portal, inserts a card and moves through the opened grate and inside the portal. The gate closes of behind him.

2) A blue room with a big interview table filled with lots of papers and hooded figures with big glasses and amulets in a shape of "L" sitting around it. A sign on the table reads: "L Cult HR Department".

3) An orange dungeon room with a Pentagram in the center of it and a Black Portal in the corner. Two Skeleboys >>426840 , 4 cultists, 4 purple Tribunalbots and a small, but dangerous looking young girl in the Tribunal High Officer uniform stand around the pentagram and appear to participate in a heated argument.
The bigger Skeleboy is armed with a cool looking gauntlets >>443023
The smaller Skeleboy holds a Demonic looking book under his armpit.

4) A Yellow room with a whole jungle inside of it, filled with all sorts of normal and scary undead looking carnivore plants! A subtle Orange Portal glow is visible behind the biggest and the baddest of the Spiky Plants.

Electronic door clicks and opens, inviting a girl and her Fiery Lemur inside the Grey Room.
>>
2/2

>>444848
>>445095
>>445268
Everyone who tried out the drinks provided by Logic Bunny finds themselves *Energized* for 3 turns! This will give all their speed-related actions a +9 bonus.

>>443378
Hit success, cultist run away but marks PENORC with a cursed mark

PENORC rams his spiky helmet right into the chest of distracted cultist who is trying to clean himself off the sticky stuff. "Uhhh, is that a blood? My blood!? AAAAARGH" - hooded figure shamelessly turns around and runs back into the Green Portal. Before he jumps in though, he turns around, makes a rude gesture in PENORC's direction and mutters a curse - a Mark of Bully appears above the orc's head!
(The mark itself clearly shows PENORC as an enemy of the Cube inhabitants and will attract hostile creatures who can sense it. Wait, is that a curse or a blessing for PENORC?)
Suddenly, a Huge Spiky Plant Vine appears through the Yellow portal and tries to snag the Bully and his fawn and bunny accomplices! Failure to dispose of it on next turn will result in all three of them being grappled, poisoned and dragged to the the room Gagamba saw in a fourth camera >>445797

>>445268
Prodio executes his signature move and SLAMS his elbow into the crawling cultist. Poor pale fellow lets out a loud exhale and drops unconscious.

>>445296
Receptionist's teeth start nervously clattering as he mutters:
- uhhh, i was not aware of any of that, agent! T-they just told me to redirect everyone who comes to join the "L" cult organization to the Blue Portal. P-please enjoy these Bloody Donuts and Eyeball Frappuccino. McRibs, Boner - escort agent Susan and assist her in any possible way!
As he assists Clover he whispers to himself: "bloody hell, i don't want to be a messenger of bad new. Let the Skeleboys sort this mess themselves i say."

McRibs and Boner abandon their posts and follow Clover to the Blue Portal. The portal leads to the room Gagamba saw in a second camera >>445797

>>445545
Total chaos ensues in the Demonic Office, distracting the employees, including the Hoofed Manager and a Tosterron Aberration and giving the Lord a perfect chance to escape (+5 to all escape attempts).

- OK, THAT WAS SWEET, BUT CAN WE GO NOW?! MY SISTER CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. HOP ON MY DEMONIC STEEDS AND THEY'LL CARRY US INSIDE.
Nomicon follows this with a series of unholy words of power and a couple of Fiery Lensflarehorses appear in a splash of flames! They will carry anyone willing through the Demonic Wormhole to the room Gagamba saw in a third camera >>445797
>>
File: horrible night.png (11KB, 400x400px)
horrible night.png
11KB, 400x400px
Rolled 11 (1d20)

due to the enhanced acceleration maceration quick dick cacao bean power sugar energy drink PENORC is so speedy he can probably manage to fit the following actions in a single turn - in fact he's so quick there probably won't even be gifs anymore because in the time it takes for the light to reflect off of him and register as a cohesive image in your brain he's totally somewhere else doing something different now. also until i get better at it. the lube helps.

so capricorn assist man seems to have gotten over his shock and totally beat another cult guy who came out of nowhere so that's real cool. the tea seems to have sped up his five stages of grief so he's already okay with his cane being gone so that's now added to PENORC's personal inventory. the staff (i'll call it a staff from now on even though it isn't really) is kind of a pussy weapon so PENORC uses his zeusian abilities to grant it an electrical enchantment - also, interestingly enough he'll probably use it as a melee weapon because it doesn't match up with his stats too well as an item - maybe he'll grab something different later, whatever. it'll probably look really cool and do like 4-6 damage with a 30% chance of stun so that's awesome. maybe it can also cast some weak short-range magic bolts. we'll see.

anyways, PENORC decides to use it (melee) on the angry vine hoping that the shocks will fry the pernicious plant into submission.

on another note, PENORC doesn't like being labeled as a bully. if anything he's the one being ostracized/bullied. but the curse probably won't be too bad considering he's at full health and has some bombass weapons. it's like sticking your honey-gilded dick in a hive. fun for everyone.
>>
I've been asked to inform you that Giovanni is having internet issues and might not make it back.
>>
File: sketch-1470435915868.png (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1470435915868.png
236KB, 1920x1080px
Character sheet so that this next post might make slightly less no sense at all.
>>
>>445800
The bunny realizes that he's in the midst of a brawl.
Polite bunny: Oh no!
Pub bunny: This'll be fun.
Polite bunny: Don't do anything stupid!
Pub bunny: First to wash out the taste of your cooking...
Polite bunny: You've been manifest for all of three seconds and you're already drinking!?!
Pub bunny: ...and get rid of all this weight.
Polite bunny: *sigh* at least clean up after yourself.
Pub bunny: Arm myself and go after those cultists.
Polite bunny: Great, our legacy will be a pile of glass shards, absolutely brilliant, if you need me I'll be in my corner.
>>
File: sketch-1470438662767.png (110KB, 1397x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1470438662767.png
110KB, 1397x1080px
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>445800
>>446567
>Suddenly, a Huge Spiky Plant Vine appears through the Yellow portal and tries to snag the Bully and his fawn and bunny accomplices! Failure to dispose of it on next turn will result in all three of them being grappled, poisoned and dragged to the the room Gagamba saw in a fourth camera
Pub bunny: God dammit, I guess I'm cutting this thing up.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>445800

While Kerask would love to jump directly into the belly of the beast and confront what will probably a lot of extremely tough opponents (although he's not entirely certain WHO he will be facing, as Kerask doesn't have knowledge of what Gagamba sees on the cameras), he is not at all comfortable doing it alone. Or even with another person tagging along. He waits on the party members stranded with him on his edge of the cliff to see what they want to do.

If need be, Kerask could attempt to repair the bridge, but repairs are intermediate-level Forge Sprite repertoire and to attempt to repair such a large structure would be insanely difficult. While he COULD just extend a wall/platform to the other end of the gorge, his walls are relatively fragile and to make a platform of that size is, at his current skill level, inconceivable. At least repairing the bridge gives him some initial structure to work with.
Perhaps if he fails, he will opt for the horses, as there are no other options available to him. But not alone. Hell no. He'd get torn to shreds.
>>
And we are moving on to the new thread! >>448287
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.