[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anne Frank Tank Quest (One-Shot)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 6987000.gif (48KB, 355x270px) Image search: [Google]
6987000.gif
48KB, 355x270px
August 4th, 1944. You are SS-Oberscharführer Karl Silberbauer of the Sicherheitsdienst. In other words, your job consists of three things.

1. Police the conquered territories of the Third Reich
2. Ensure that the thought processes of these new lands are learning and thinking in the proper German way
3. Detecting and identifying potential enemies of the Reich, and then leaving their fates to the Gestapo

Thanks to an informant however, you have knowledge of the existence of several Jews being sheltered by normal citizens. This transgression would not be borne, and so you've called up a unit of Grüne Polizei by your side to take part in the arrest. You could never be too careful, after all the cornered rat always fights the fiercest, and you have no intention of being bitten today.

The streets of Amsterdam are quiet today, perhaps your presence has something to do with it? You certainly see the citizens clear out and shut their mouths when you and your men walk by, fear in their eyes and hearts. That always did make your job easier, yes. Grey street by street, your booted feet punch the pavement with audible steps, the tell-tale clinking of rifles and grenades jostling echoing through streets and nearby alley-ways.

You find the house you're looking for, a normal West Amsterdam office building. Prinsengracht 263. Alright, time to get this over with.

You nod to the officer on point, and he walks up to the door and takes a few steps back. Focusing directly on the door, he sprints forwards and plants his boot with maximum force. The door gives way, and he backs up as the other officers raise their rifles and storm through the first floor.

Nobody home. But your informant had told you of a secret space on the third floor, best to check there then. You take out a cigar and a lighter, spending a moment to spark up and puff. You have a bad feeling about this.

(Choose a perk before you check the third floor? You can opt to not choose a perk which will give you a fate point, saving your life from a critical failure or worse if you need it.)

>Discipline (Always pass panic and suppression rolls)
>Hunter-Killer (Adds +10 on all attack rolls)
>Gifted Athlete (Adds +15 on dodge rolls)
>No Perk. (Fate Point)
>>
>>421565
>No Perk.
>>
>>421565
Discipline
>>
>>421565
Discipline.
Also, who could ever be that QM...
>>
>>421565
>>No Perk. (Fate Point)
>>
>>421590
>>421614
>>421621
>>421679
Might need a tie-breaker folks
>>
>>421565
No Perk
>>
No Perk it is!

WRITING IN PROGRESS.
>>
Discipline
>>
File: ANNE FUCKING FRANK.jpg (60KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
ANNE FUCKING FRANK.jpg
60KB, 495x700px
>>421727
[1 FATE POINT ACQUIRED]

You and the men proceed up the two flights of stairs that lead up to the third floor. Looking around, you see evidence of life all around you in the furniture and the lack of dust compared to the lower floors. You tell your men to start searching for your targets, and they go about their business with diligence. Chairs and tables are thrown around, closets are opened at rifle-point, cupboards are cleaned out and trashed, and walls elbow-checked for hollow sounds. However something is very wrong here, you feel. And it's not just you, the faces of your men betray their anxiety and uneasiness as they search the floor from the beginning to the end.

You walk around, and find a bookcase placed against one of the walls that hasn't yet been cleared. You examine it, admiring the craftsmanship of the wood before taking out one of the books and flipping through the pages. Plato's Republic, translated to Dutch. How tasteful.

Just then, however, you hear a noise from behind the bookcase as you replace the book in it's correct space. Look's like you've hit the jackpot. You call your men over, and two officers uproot the wooden bookcase to reveal an open passageway. Your point-man levels his rifle and you and the rest follow in single-file, entering the rat's den. A whole new section of the house, you marvel. Hiding up here, you could access the other sections of the building and live in relative comfort compared to one of the many ghettos that the Jews would were exiled to. All of you come across a ladder reaching upwards, to a secret attic section where the Jews were hiding. That feeling of uneasiness has only gotten worse since entering this annex area, you can't exactly put it into words...but it just feels....wrong somehow.

Whatever is up there in that attic, it might be more than just fugitive Jews, you think. Steeling yourself, you march up the ladder, but as you reach the top you realize how badly should've just left this arrest to somebody else. You pull out your pistol, and call your men up to your position to assist you while you stare at the hellish sight in front of you.

A circle of dead bodies, your targets you presume, each one hacked to pieces with something small and sharp. Blood is splattered all over the attic floors and walls, and you realize that the bodies have been placed there by somebody. Your men try to hold firm as they file in behind you, but they do just about as well as you in being brave, which is to say not well at all. As you slowly walk up to the circle, you smell the stench of brimstone and sulfur coming from somewhere, where you have no goddamn clue.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see small blood-covered shape move slightly, along with a glint of metal. Suddenly, it darts towards you with frightening speed!

>Fire with your pistol
>Dodge
>Take the hit, allowing you to react next (+30 to attack roll, but take the hit.)
>>
>>421879
>>Fire with your pistol
>>Dodge

Jon Woo this fucking shit
>>
>>421886
How did I forget to add the fucking dice prompt.

d100 to each action
>>
>>421879
>dodge
Our underlings are retarded if they brought bolt action rifles to a close quarters Jew hunt.
>>
Rolled 1, 80 = 81 (2d100)

>>421899
Switching to this:
>>421886
>>
Rolled 33, 63 = 96 (2d100)

>>421888

>>421903
Leave the dice rolling to me, kiddo
>>
Rolled 24, 89 = 113 (2d100)

>>421886
I got this shit
>>
Rolled 50 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>421879
>Take the hit, allowing you to react next (+30 to attack roll, but take the hit.)
>>
File: ANNE WANTS TO PLAY.gif (768KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ANNE WANTS TO PLAY.gif
768KB, 400x400px
>>421903
>>421907
>>421916
You raise your arm to fire, but your target is moving impossibly goddamn fast! All you can track is a small red blur rushing at you, and though you manage to squeeze off a round with your Walther you know there isn't any possibility of hitting your aggressor. The glint of metal, whatever that is you want to have nothing to do with it and so you leap backwards during your shot with every muscle in your body. You feel the slight touch of forced air brush against your skin, your eyes catching the object swishing right next to your neck! You don't even want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't reacted as fast as you did.

You and your men recover with disciplined ease, training their weapons on your aggressor with precision. The figure takes a step forward, into the light. Shocked gasps escape the mouths of your men, and even you have a hard time keeping your composure when you realize the identity of your enemy.

A teenage girl with short brown hair, no older than sixteen, in fitting clothing bar the layer of fresh and dried blood. Red globes placed in her eyes, and her mouth opens to reveal razor sharp teeth and a serpentine tongue that whirls about with a thoroughly disturbing flick. A blood-caked kitchen knife rests in her hand, no doubt the weapon used to murder the other inhabitants of the attic.

"What....ARE you?" You ask slowly, as you try your best to keep the terror from creeping into your voice.

The monster, if that's what it is, quickly flashes a manic grin before flipping the knife in it's hand like a toy.

"Retribution, German. I'm here to take apart your little Reich, life by life. And there isn't anything you can do about it. Well, except DIE!"

With that, she rushes the man next to you, knife at the ready and prepared to strike. Your men haven't fully recovered from the shock, but you have. And you know you're going to have to act quick to save your comrade.

(Same as last time, roll d100 for each action)
>Fire your pistol
>Tackle her and engage in CQC
>Tackle your man out of the way
>>
>>422107
>>Tackle your man out of the way

This is some dirty jewish magic. Only the Fuhrer's own mysticism can protect us. RETREAT!
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>422113
>>
>>422142
You react fast enough to tackle the man out of the way, and the girl misses her slash by inches again. She notices quickly, and turns to go for another charge until she realizes her predicament. Your entire unit begins to fire their rifles, peppering her with lethal accurate fire. But wherever she seems to be hit, she turns into a red blur, somehow avoiding each shot.

But you know how to deal with her speed by now. You raise your pistol, and wait until the little grace period between her dodging movements and squeeze the trigger on your pistol as soon as your eye picks up her being solid again. The bullet flies true, and it grazes her shoulder, drawing out a furious scream from her that exudes actual force behind it. The pulse knocks everyone else in the room down violently, and she walks up to you as you scramble to level the pistol with her body.

She pins down your arm, locking your pistol to the floor and plants the knife next to your face with frightening speed. The twisted face looking down at you is one of pure hatred, and in those eyes you can almost see the flames of hell burning bright.

I'll murder everyone, you fucking bastard! You think you can stop ANNE FRANK? YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKIN-"

A chunk of her shoulder is blown apart by a Kar98 shot from the officer you just saved, his rifle smoking and in the process of being reloaded to fire again. The girl screams again, stunning everyone from sheer volume before she launches herself into the wall of the attic and breaks through. The rest of your men rush up to the edge of the hole and begin firing at her red figure before she lands on both feet and runs through into an alleyway.

"Fu-cking hell." You mutter, as one of your men offers and hand to pick you up and you accept graciously.

"Where did she go?" You demand from your men.

"Towards the barracks, sir!" Your point man replies.

Not. Good.

Your unit only had a chance because you understood that she couldn't dodge perfectly when distracted. The men at the barracks won't have that luxury. Wait a minute...why did she head to the place with the most resistance? You look back at the circle of bodies, and study the designs made in blood in the middle. A sickening realization hits you.

Blood sacrifice.

>Get one of your men to alert the garrison
>Beat her there with your vehicles
>Head to the armory first to load up on more equipment before taking her on again
(I have to go take a flight somewhere. I may not be back for half a day at least, a day to two at most. Have a good one folks!)
>>
>>422563
>>Beat her there with your vehicles

Every german soldier she kills is an insult to the Third Reich
>>
>>422563
>Beat her there with your vehicles
Fucking Jews I swear on me mum
>>
>>422563

>Alert the FUCKING garrison.

Hopefully our words will travel faster than wheels or steel. Let's book it after sending out the report.
>>
>>422563
Get one of your men to alert the garrison.
We can use a radio, right?
>>
>>422142
newfag here

how do i roll?
>>
>>423012
dice+1d100 in options field
>>
>>423032
>Spoonfeeding anon
Trick never disappoints with his faggotry.
>>
>>423035
>Trick always disappoints with his faggotry

FTFY
>>
If she has some sort of Jewish magic going on, can we call upon our glorious Führer's own mystical artifacts? Did Hitler retrieve the Lance of Longinus from Vienna yet? Or will that simply take too long?
>>
>>423963
It's not wishful mysticism that will cleanse the Reich of this jewish pest, it's cold, hard Nazi science.
Let's see her dodge a flammenwerfer or well-thrown Model 24 grenade.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>422619
>>422659
>>422917
>>422993
Alright, I'm back for a few hours so let's make sure this tiebreaker gets dealt with
1-Alert
2-Race
>>
File: Mercedes-Benz-W07.jpg (163KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
Mercedes-Benz-W07.jpg
163KB, 1024x570px
>>426675
"What in the Nine Hells was that!" Your point man screams, his voice torn between horror and frustration.

"That little Jewess actually did it...." You mutter to yourself, as you head back to the bookcase and search, already knowing that you'll find what you're looking for before you even finish. A few moments of searching later, and you fish out a small black book with the star of david emblazened on the cover, along with a tiny bloody handprint. That it belongs to the girl is beyond doubt now.

Circling back to your men, you show them the black book, but you realize you'll have to explain the meaning of this to the men. This knowledge is far above their pay-grade.

"You men understand that we've exiled the Jews other countries, our ghettoes, and even work-camps." You shout, and your men nod.

"But you don't [i]truly[/i] understand why we did it."

You point at the book with an accusing finger.

"This...[i]abomination[/i]....is the key to Kaballistic mysticism. What you have just seen, is an ordinary Jew empowered by the corrupting tendrils of that twisted magic. Every Jew...has in them some of this power, it only takes the right amount of knowledge and the right deficiency of sanity...for one of them to perform the hellish rituals inside of this book. We don't hate them for [i]who[/i] they are, but for [i]what[/i] they are and what they can do if left unchecked."

"We can't let that demon escape the city. I don't care what it takes, we [b]CANNOT[/b] allow that beast to escape, you understand me?"

Your men look you in the eyes, faces gaunt and exhausted.

"Lead on, commander." Your point man replies.

Sprinting downstairs, your unit commandeers a nearby vehicle and you jump into the driver's seat and slam your boot on the pedal.

You can only hope you'll make it in time to catch Anne before she gets access to more blood.

>1d100 to pursue
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>426726
>>
>>426726
fuck me I forgot I'm not using the OP ID so formatting shat itself.

anyways leave your roll here along with Tricks and I'll be back in a few hours / a lot of hours. Got another plane to catch
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>426726
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>426733
go go go
>>
>>426733
Your stolen car speeds through the streets of Amsterdam, moving as fast as possible in the hopes of catching up to Anne's speed. Block after block passes before you finally manage to arrive at the City Barracks. Everyone leaps out of the car, rifles raised, but luckily you seem to have beaten Anne to the punch. For now.

You raise your Walther up into the air, and fire a shot. Not even twenty seconds later, you hear and see the Barracks come alive with activity. You see rifles aimed through windows, and row after row of disciplined soldiers file out from the entrances alert and ready.

The she-demon won't be acquiring any blood sacrifices anytime soon.

The commander of the garrison marches up to you with a mixture of frustration and confusion etched across his face, which only increases as he eyes the pistol on your hand. You are luckily spared the task of having to explain your actions by the appearance of Anne from a connecting alleyway. Her face slowly gets more and more twisted as she realizes the alarm has been raised, and she won't be eating any souls for free this way. She stares at you with a burning intensity, then grits her razor-sharp teeth before beginning to speak with that horrible voice again.

"I am getting VERY tired of you FUCKING EVERYTHING UP." She screams through clenched teeth.

"All you've done is ended the chance for these men to die painlessly. I guess it's time for me to show you the CONSEQUENCES of your actions, you Nazi FUCK."

With that, she slams her right fist down into the street, shattering and exploding a sizable chunk of it before a red smoke begins to emanate from the impact zone. The earth begins to shake and quiver with unnatural speed. This isn't good.

She raises her hands upwards, laughing maniacally as red metal begins to be visible as the ground under the impact zone begins to descend, slowly but surely. The madwoman! She didn't just...

"We need to LEAVE. NOW!" You scream out to your men while you get back in the driver's seat of the car. Your men are confused, but they know better than to doubt you by now and get in immediately. Just as the last man gets out, the red smoke dissipates, and a gigantic red tank becomes visible with Anne riding on the top. You don't even bother looking back, just stomping down on the pedal in a frantic turn to escape. As you speed away, you hear the firing of massive weapons and the agonized screams of your fellow Germans. But above it all, you hear the laughing of that monster, Anne Frank, loud and shrill.

"She's summoned a demonic tank!" You shout to your men. Your mind begins thinking furiously, how were you going to get past that blasted behemoth! Suddenly, it hits you. You have three options left in Amsterdam, one lies in a museum, one lies in the city hall, and one lies in a hidden compartment under the local police station. But you only have time to reach one before the men at the Barracks will be completely obliterated.

(1/2)
>>
File: chaos-spartan.jpg (104KB, 1324x745px) Image search: [Google]
chaos-spartan.jpg
104KB, 1324x745px
>>429373
>Get the Relic (Only arms you.)
>Get the Prototype weapons (Only arms your unit)
>Get the Anti-Tank weapon cache (Arms all soldiers you can find.)
>>
>>429374
>>Get the Relic (Only arms you.)
Only magic can defeat magic.
>>
>>429374
Prototype weapons
>>
>>429373
>>Get the Anti-Tank weapon cache (Arms all soldiers you can find.)
>>
>Get the relic
>>
>>429374
>Get the Prototype weapons (Only arms your unit)
Superior German Science trumps Jewish lies and trickery everytime, just ask the people at dachau.
>>
>>429737
>>429376
The Relic weapon, nothing else will cut through demonic armor nearly as fast. You'll be the only one on offense then, but it's a price you're willing to pay for the single most effective weapon against that helltank. You slam the pedal again, bringing you closer and closer to the Museum, where the Relic lies waiting. A few minutes later you come across the Rijksmuseum, that massive gothic monument to Dutch architecture. Speedily, you kick open the driver seat door and sprint into the museum, ignoring the loud exclamations of the passerby you bump and shove out of the way. You make your way to the Rembrandt exhibit, smiling as you find "Night Watch" on display. Unholstering your pistol, you open fire on the section of wall directly under the painting and following up by kicking in the weakened beams to reveal a chest.

Opening the chest, you find the wrapped relic. Removing the cloth wrap, you draw the saber from it's sheath and admire the glint it catches from the ceiling lights and the craftsmanship of the metal. Legends says this once belonged to Frederick the Great, who recieved it from....fuck it you don't have time for this shit. You sprint straight the fuck back to the car and jump in the driver's seat through the window before starting the car up again and driving back to the Barracks.

You and your men hear the sounds of chaos and destruction long before you even get relatively near the place, and it only gets louder and louder the closer you get. The bodies of German soldiers and vehicles creates a kind of macabre pathway to your target, the demon-tank and the epicenter of this murderous violence. You stop the car, and everybody steps out slowly, before deciding to creep up the same shadowy alleyway that Anne took to the Barracks. Ducking by a collapsed wall, you all peer at the red monster pouring out explosive fire from sponson turrets and occassionally the thunderous main gun.

You some small-caliber shots and the blasts of allied tanks from across the streets by the Barracks, telling you that at least some soldiers and tanks are still fighting to the death. But they won't be able to do any damage to the tank by themselves, you'll have to rush up close to dismantle that gargantuan beast.

>Rush in across the street and attack (d100)
>Dash from cover to cover (d100)
>Call in distraction fire from your unit, then rush in to attack while the Tank is distracted (d100)
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>430177
>>Call in distraction fire from your unit, then rush in to attack while the Tank is distracted (d100)

Sacrifices must be made for the Fatherland if we want to stop this beast.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>430199
What he said only hopefully with a less shite roll.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>430177
>Call in distraction fire from your unit, then rush in to attack while the Tank is distracted (d100)
>>
>>430274
Godspeed Hanz. Godspeed.
>>
File: homocamps.jpg (4KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
homocamps.jpg
4KB, 300x266px
>>430331
That's Fritz to you, sense offender.
>>
File: 5.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
>>430274
"Cover me!" You shout to your men as you begin to sprint full speed at the tank. If that thing even turned to hit you, you'd be absolutely fucking dead. Thankfully, your men obey instantly and begin firing shots at the tank, hitting the blood-red steel with deafened plinking noises. The tank barely acknowledges these attacks, opting to use a single sponson turret to aim directly at the wall your unit is hiding next to and winding up. A second later, and the turret begins to rattle off an incredible amount of fire into the wall with sickening accuracy, forcing your men to duck or be blown to pieces.

But you're only three steps away by then.

With a three long strides, you cross the distance and you raise your relic saber high before screaming your allegiance to the Reich. With a mighty swing, you bring down the prized blade upon the hell-forged armor and it cuts through with no resistance. An entire third of the tank is sliced apart, drawing a horrifyingly loud roar from the vehicle itself. The entirety of the remaining vehicle turns to face you, blasting as if you were there before the weapons are even fully brought in your direction and laying waste to your surroundings. You don't have enough time to get clear, and you close your eyes and accept your fate.

Then, you hear the beast scream again. And again. You open your eyes and see another group of soldiers firing several Panzerfaust and a few behind them sighting Panzerschreck lainchers from the ruins of nearby buildings. It seems that your opening of the armor has created a weakness for standard anti-armor to exploit. You dash back to the blasted wall that hides your men, it seems the beast is not yet dead but it can now be killed. But it doesn't all go your way, as the tank begins to roar hideously and promptly fires it's main cannon at a poor Panzer IV, blowing it and three soldiers near it to pieces.

The monster hasn't forgotten you it seems, as it devotes three sponson turrets full-time to laying down a hail of suppressing fire on your position. Nobody in your unit will be able to move, and it's only a matter of time until you get hit by that main cannon.

>Run through the suppression and draw attention away from your squad
>Take your chances ducking under the wall for now, the other units in the area will be able to fire into it from behind
>>
>>430602
>>Take your chances ducking under the wall for now, the other units in the area will be able to fire into it from behind
>>
>>430602
>Run through the suppression and draw attention away from your squad
>>
>>430602
>Take your chances ducking under the wall for now, the other units in the area will be able to fire into it from behind
>>
>>430602
>>Take your chances ducking under the wall for now, the other units in the area will be able to fire into it from behind
>>
>write in
Give the sword to the second in command. Then attempt to run across the street, drawing the fire of the tank. Instruct the 2nd in command to run in and get Another cut while the fire is diverted from him and the squad
>>
>>430602
do we have any contacts in the thule group that we can radio about this? destroying these demons is usually their job after-all...
>>
Gonna put this off for a few days due to vacation making this fucking difficult for me to update consistently. Thanks for playing, I feel wierd making a oneshot continue in another thread at some point but it is what it is.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.