[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GENERIC RPG QUEST 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

File: dungeon.jpg (219KB, 2652x1616px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon.jpg
219KB, 2652x1616px
You wake up in a tower's prison. After a quick examination of the outside, you find your bones would be paste when you hit the ground, so you don't bother. The front of your cell has rusting iron bars covering it, abandoned by any guards. You have to get out, you know this. But... who are you?

This will be a multiplayer RPG quest, with a party of three to four!
I will be posting race and class lists, along with the character sheet. Sit tight!
>>
File: races.png (613KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
races.png
613KB, 800x1000px
Before you confirm your selection of class and race, try asking for their abilities and stats; I will supply you with the stats for each one.
>>
File: classes.png (636KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
classes.png
636KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: character sheet.png (29KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
character sheet.png
29KB, 1716x1574px
There will be a shared team inventory of gold, and a mutual EXP pool based off however many monsters you killed.

Every time you kill an enemy or complete a quest, you will get an amount of experience that corresponds with how hard the enemy was, and will include any possible bonuses that may be because of potion effects or gear passives. Your team shares the experience you get,and this pool has a certain cap at which you will level up. Every 3 levels, each party member will get to pick from a pool of traits, as well as allocate 2 stat points as you see fit every level.
>>
what are the Gnome stats, how many stat points to fill in the char sheet?
>>
>>41747
Gnome:1 STR
4 AGI
2 INT
Can use IMPISH CHARM to cause target enemy to attack one of its own allies once every 3 fights (victories); Gnomes are short which lend to them the power of fitting through small spaces, and start out with the item POINTY RED HAT, which does nothing.

Well, each stat and class gives you some base stats, and then at lvl 1 you have 5 stat points to throw around.
>>
File: 1460682216244.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460682216244.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>41777
say no more

name: Umaru
race: Gnome
class: Thief
>>
>>41835
Thief: Gets +3 AGI permanently: Equips short swords, and daggers.
CUT-Deal damage equal to half of your AGI. COOLDOWN: 1 TURN
KNIFE THROW-Toss one of the knives in your inventory at an enemy, dealing damage equal to three quarters of your AGI. You will get the knife back at the end of the fight, even if you lose. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
SMOKE BOMB-Two target enemies will miss their next attack. COOLDOWN: 4 TURNS
STEAL-Roll for two numbers between 1-5. If your number is chosen, steal a special item from target non-combat NPC. Cannot be used more than once on target NPC.
LACERATE-Deal damage equal to half of your AGI, and then deal damage equal to a quarter of your AGI stat at the start of your next two turns. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS

To lock in your guy, just fill out your character sheet.
>>
>>41851
On phone, would you ever so kindly fill out the character sheet if I give you my details?

>Name: Mysan
>Race: Reptilian
>Class: Sorcerer
>>
>>41885
Yea, sure.
Sorcerer: Gets +3 INT permanently: Equips tomes and orbs.
ARCANE VOLLEY-Deal damage to target enemy equal to half of your INT, and then the same amount of damage dealt to the enemy again at the start of your next turn. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
FROSTFIRE BLAST-Deal damage equal to three quarters of your INT to target enemy, and choose one: Cause the enemy to deal three quarters of its full damage on its next attack, or deal extra damage equal to one quarter of your INT stat. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
LEVITATE-Out combat, allows you to float across crevasses and such. Use in combat to dodge the next instance of damage. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
POLYMORPH-Prevent target enemy from acting on its next turn. COOLDOWN: 4 TURNS
ARCANE MISSILE-Deal damage to target enemy equal to half of your INT. COOLDOWN: 1 TURN

Reptilian:2 STR
2 AGI
3 INT
Can use ENVENOM to deal damage over time to target enemy for the duration of the fight every 3 fights (victories); Reptilian are tall simply due to their reticulating necks that end in their snakelike head. Their bodies are scaly, but still humanoid.

What do you want to allocate your 5 extra points to?
>>
>>41927
>STR: 2
>AGI: 4
>INT: 6
Thank you!
>>
>>41545
If it's cool for me to join in. I what to know about a Golem and human races.

I'm thinking paladin to be the tank for the thief and sorcerer so far in the party.
>>
>>41974
at level one you have 5 points, so allocate 3 more.

>>41988
Golem: 3 STR
2 AGI
2 INT
Can use ENERGETIC SALVO to deal damage equal to your level times 2 to a target enemy every 3 fights. Golems are masses of stone loosely floating together to form a humanoid body, laced with colorful plasma that fills in the gaps.

Human: 2 STR
1 AGI
4 INT
Can use CRAFTSMANSHIP to utilize material in the group inventory to repair damaged armor/weapon for themselves and other allies. You know what humans look like, right?

Paladin: Gets +2 STR and +1 INT permanently: Equips shields, hammers and swords
SHIELD-Take a quarter less of damage dealt on the next instance of damage taken. COOLDOWN: 1 TURN
POUND-Deal damage to target enemy equal to half of your STR. COOLDOWN: 1 TURN
FLASH OF LIGHT- Target enemy gets a 50% chance to miss their next attack. COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
BATTLE SHOUT: PALADIN-If target enemy casts a healing spell on its next turn, deal damage equal to what it would have healed to it. If it were to damage an ally, heal targeted ally for half of what the damage would have been. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
RESONANT HOLY ORB-Damage target enemy equal to your INT, and heal target ally equal to your INT. COOLDOWN: 4 TURNS

To mention, the thief seems to have quit, or is taking forever doing their sheet, so I won't be waiting up for them.
>>
File: 1462213275975 - Copy.png (304KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1462213275975 - Copy.png
304KB, 1716x1574px
>>
>>42004
You sure? OK:
>STR: 4
>AGI: 5
>INT: 8
>>
>>42027
Sorry I meant:
>>42027
>STR: 3
>AGI: 5
>INT: 7
>>
>>42004
Thanks. Any chance of a quick round down on what each stat does?
>>
File: mysan.png (437KB, 1782x1574px) Image search: [Google]
mysan.png
437KB, 1782x1574px
>>42027
Since I only said allocate 3 more, I just took the leap and allocated closest to what you want. Red is the race's stats, orange is the class', and yellow is the allocated.

>>42025
Oh, great!

One more person after the paladin and we should be good.
>>
>>42052
Thanks, I must have read 5 more by mistake.
>>
>>42050
STR is used in STR-based attacks. Your HP is calculated by STR*2.
AGI is used in AGI-based attacks. Your % chance to dodge attacks is based off your straight up AGI (i.e. 5 AGI = 5% chance to doge)
INT is used in INT-based attacks. INT can be required in general crafting.
>>
File: 1462213275975.png (31KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1462213275975.png
31KB, 1716x1574px
>>42004
I believe this is fill right.

I point in a point of luck assuming it's random chance boost. Mainly pumping str to hit hard and int to heal the crew.

>>42109
Cool. I guess it's a good think my class uses int to heal and humans can repair.
>>
>>42119
Oh, I forgot luck and charisma.
CHR is used for better dialogue choices with some NPCs.
LCK boosts all % chances by the amount of points you have in it, calculated by LCK/2
>>
>>41534
Am I too late?
if not, I'd like to play as Iffan, Golem Guardian
>>
>>42195
Guardian: Gets +3 STR permanently: Can equip clubs, shields, swords, and hammers
DEFEND-Take half of the next instance of damage taken.
COOLDOWN: 1 TURN
SLASH-Deal damage to target enemy equal to half of your STR. COOLDOWN: 1 TURN
SHIELD RUSH-Stun target enemy. Out of combat, engage combat with target enemy being unable to act on their next turn.
COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
BATTLE SHOUT: GUARDIAN-Target enemy takes a fifth more damage for the remainder of the fight, this can only apply to one enemy at the time. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
TAUNT-Cause target enemy to attack you on its next turn. You will deal SLASH damage to it in retaliation.

Nope, not at all!
Make your character sheet to lock in. Don't forget your 5 extra skill points.
>>
File: 1462213275975.png (645KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1462213275975.png
645KB, 1716x1574px
Added in the art for the character sheet.

>>42167
Crap, I do like dialogue. I will trust the thief with their 2 CHR points.

Anything else we need to do?
>>
>>42216
Nope, once Iffan puts out his sheet, we are ready to go!
>>
>>42216
don't worry my 2CHR can at least buy an ale at the inn.
>>
>>42230
Cool

>>42238
Huh and here I was thinking you would be trying for some good old cola. I guess that is what I get for assuming things. I have much to learn about you friend.
>>
File: Iffan.png (77KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Iffan.png
77KB, 1716x1574px
sorry it took me a while
>>
Ah, yes, that's who you were. As soon as your self-reflection ends, you hear the clacking of bones down the hallway, and spot a GUARD SKELETON patrolling through. Seeing this as your chance, you make a leap and grab him through the bars...

BATTLE BEGIN

[DARK]Guard Skeleton - 20 HP, 2 DEF, 2 ATK
vs.
Jack - 14/14 HP, 0 DEF, 1.5% DODGE
Mysan - 6/6 HP, 0 DEF, 4% DODGE
Iffan - 16/16 HP, 0 DEF, 7% DODGE
Umaru - 2/2 HP, 0 DEF, 9% DODGE

Each player gets to use one ability each turn. After the team's turn, the enemy takes its turn attacking something. DEF mitigates that much damage from each attack.

Cooldowns stop you from using that ability for that many turns, but not your other abilities.
>>
>>42353
Taunt
>>
>>42353
Alright! POUND for 3.5 damage (not sure if it's round up or down).

Also we rolling and if so what?
>>
>>42353
Cut

do any of my attacks work without weapons?
>>
Iffan TAUNTS the Guard Skeleton.
Jack POUNDS the Guard Skeleton, dealing 3 damage.
Umaru CUTS the Guard Skeleton, dealing 3 damage.
Mysan does nothing.

The Guard Skeleton lunges out, slicing IFFAN for 2 damage!
...But IFFAN dodges! ((that 4% RNG though))
Iffan retaliates, dealing 3 damage.

[DARK]Guard Skeleton - 20 HP, 1 DEF, 2 ATK
vs.
Jack - 14/14 HP, 0 DEF, 1.5% DODGE
Mysan - 6/6 HP, 0 DEF, 7% DODGE
Iffan - 16/16 HP, 0 DEF, 4% DODGE
Umaru - 2/2 HP, 0 DEF, 9% DODGE

For balance, I'll be bringing down the Skeleton's DEF to 1. This is all very experimental, so stay with me.
I accidentally mixed up the dodge chances of Mysan and Iffan, so I fixed that this post.

>>42401
I do the rolling through random.org.
Don't worry about calculated damage, I'll do that each post (its round up)

It would be very appreciated if you put your names in your name fields.

>>42409
Yeah they do, don't worry.

I'm not waiting around forever for Mysan, sorry.
>>
>>42353
Frostfire Blast?
>>42471
>>
>>42471
Correction, the skeleton has 11 HP.
>>
>>42481
Your move will be included in the next round, but you have to choose one on the frostfire blast attack. Read the description of the ability.
>>
>>42471
RESONANT HOLY ORB
Since POUND is on cool down.
>>
>>42471
Nice roll OP
then i'll taunt him again
>>
>>42504
Enemy gets 3/4 of int damage, sorry for being late.
>>
>>42471
Lacerate
>>
Iffan TAUNTS the Guard Skeleton.
Jack casts RESONANT HOLY ORB, shocking the Guard Skeleton for 5 damage, and heals nobody, as the party is at full.
Umaru LACERATES the Guard Skeleton, dealing 4 damage.
Mysan casts FROSTFIRE BLAST, exploding on the Guard Skeleton for 5 damage, reducing its next attack to 1.

The Guard Skeleton shatters into pieces, dropping its key...
+2 EXP

BATTLE VICTORY - 2/10 EXP, 0 GOLD

Collecting yourselves after the brief scuffle, you pick up the cell key and unlock the door, peaking out into the hallway. Inside many dim cells are inanimate skeletons, or just rusty chains on the ground, attatched to the wall at their base. Your ruckus caught the ears of a certain, elderly orc, near the wooden door that leads down the tower.

"You, you people! Get me out, with that key! Please, I've been here so long... I have some things I could give you!"

After thinking about it, you nod to your fellow party members and huddle.
Let the old man out?
>Yes
>No
>>
>>42613
I'm for freeing him.
>>
>>42613
Free him
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>42613
let him out
>>
>>42613
>>Yes
We will need more living for the skeleton war.
>>
You turn the rusty key within the lock, sliding the cell bars open with a resounding thud. The orc grins, stepping aside to let the party in. He motions to a foot locker underneath his metal-and-mattress bed.

"You all have made the right choice. Good, good. Take whatever you might need from that chest, help yourself. I'll be taking my leave. Thank you so much for what you've done... So long!"

And with that, the orc runs off, down the tower stairs and through the gates below...
You look back at the chest, opening it cautiously to peer inside...

You obtained:
WOODEN STAFF: +1 INT
IRON HELM: +1 DEF
WOODEN MALLET: +1 STR
RUSTY KNIFE: +1 AGI
LUCKY CHARM (ACCESSORY): +2 LCK
+5 GOLD

How do you divide up this loot...
>>
>>42772
equip RUSTY KNIFE
>>
>>42772
Asking for the Wooden Staff,
Is the gold collective or does everyone have their own gold stash? In which case, I'd like 1 gold.
>>
>>42772
I would say we each get one item. I feel like most fit a class. Like say Iffan getting the helm to take better hits when taunting.

The charm is the hard one. I want to say with it being luck. It should be a dice roll on who gets it. That or the thief who has 2 hp to boost dodge. Unless someone has a different thought.

Going to get food be back soon.
>>
>>42772
i'd like the helm
>>42838
i think it's better if 1 person keeps all the gold
>>
>>42857
shall we roll for the charm?
>>
>>42857
We could roll for it, I like that idea.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>42857
roll for umaru
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>42857
Selfish roll
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>42857
rolling for me
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

I'll roll for Jack.

>>42838
Gold is collective.
I'll be doing the Iron Helm dispute in random.org.

Mysan equips the WOODEN STAFF, giving him an extra +1 INT.
Umaru equips the RUSTY KNIFE, giving him an extra +1 AGI.
Jack and Iffan roll for the IRON HELM. Jack wins.
Jack equips the IRON HELM, giving him an extra +1 DEF
Iffan takes the WOODEN MALLET, gaining an extra +1 STR.
Everyone rolls for the LUCKY CHARM...
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>42906
Heh, I was gonna roll for the thief as well.
>>
>>42960
want to swap equipment?
a helm would be nicer for my taunt
>>
File: mysan.png (436KB, 1782x1574px) Image search: [Google]
mysan.png
436KB, 1782x1574px
>>42960
//Why the different ID?

Jack grabs the LUCKY CHARM, giving him an extra +2 LCK.

//I'd appreciate if people update their character sheets with their items and stats. I'll update Mysan, since you're on mobile.

Your party, after ransacking the box, move out the splintering door and down the cold, stone stairs of the tower, trailing your hand along the long since polished wood of the guard rails. Once you reach the bottom, you open the heavy iron gates at the bottom, shifting the lever to slowly bring them up. You step out, in your burlap rags, to the fresh sunlight, and a blooming garden with alluringly colorful plants, and well-kept stone pathways. The barbed fences surrounding the tower meet an end with the path, and you step out onto the dirt road of the forest surrounding you, not knowing where you might end up. At any rate, you see no alternative.

Walking down the path, you spot a small village of quaint cottages just over the hill. Happy at the very sight of something comforting, you rush into the town, only to find it eerily abandoned... knocking and pulling on many doors gets you no result, and you find only two unlocked paths to go down.

Do you go into the cobblestone building with a blacksmith plaque over it...
Or do you go into the tall, white, wooden church; with catacombs lying below?
>>
>>43045
Yeah I didn't think there was a dispute. (Using phone, come on food cook!)
>>
>>43085
Blacksmith seems like a good idea, I vote there.
>>
>>43085
Blacksmith,time to look for non rusty weapons
>>
>>43091
Sorry on the using phone part. I didn't think loot would of moved that fast.

>>43085
Yeah blacksmith!' Maybe I can make us somethings.
>>
>>43085
let's go to the smith then
>>
File: 1462213275975 - Copy.png (308KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1462213275975 - Copy.png
308KB, 1716x1574px
Also updated, but the bonus as yellow
>>
Jack and Iffan swap the IRON HELM and the WOODEN MALLET, each getting their new stats.

You all decide to head into the blacksmith, peaking inside through the door, but then just walking in. A sort of tin carpet is laid out in the foyer, and on it rests the absent smith's scorched-looking
anvil, their furnace, and supply of metal bars. The furnace looks like it hasn't been fired up in a long time, coals resting lifelessly. You pick up 2 GOLD that was left on the anvil. A cobblestone staircase leads up to the bedroom. Opening the door, you look in to see a gruesome scene. Although the bed and drawer are alright and there, you find a severed arm lying right in front of a wood chest. The blood is dried to the point of a sickly brown color, the skin on the fingers having been rotted off tom the bone.

What do you do?
>>
>>43280
Search chest
>>
File: 1462213275975.png (651KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1462213275975.png
651KB, 1716x1574px
Updating assuming Iffan is still on for the switch of items. As in me getting the WOODEN MALLET and them the IRON HELM.

>>43280
Pray for the dead. "Sorry we need to look around." Search the room.
>>
File: Iffan.png (788KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Iffan.png
788KB, 1716x1574px
>>43280
Search for other rooms upstairs
Updated
>>
Hm I wonder if that chest is a mimic. Now I'm not sure if searching the room was a good move.

>>43316
I will switch to backing up Umaru, just in case. I can look the room over again after words.
>>
>>43280
>>43417
I'll get POLYMORPH ready.
>>
>>43376
There are no more upstairs rooms!

>>43316

After nodding to the late severed arm, you look around to get a better feel for the building.
You pick up the METAL INGOTS, putting 5 into your inventory.
You get pairs of LEATHER PANTS for everyone, and although they provide no extra DEF, they cover up your bottom half.
You can craft items at the SMITHING STATION.

-Anyone can craft
>Metal Sword: 4 METAL INGOTS, Gives +2 STR
>Metal Shield: 5 METAL INGOTS, Equippable in left hand, Gives +2 DEF.
>Metal Dagger: 3 METAL INGOTS, Equippable in any hand, Gives +2 AGI

-5+ INT requirement
>Light Hammer: 3 METAL INGOTS, 1 STARDUST, Gives +1 STR and +1 INT, deals +%10 bonus damage to DARK enemies.
>Arcane Rod: 2 METAL INGOTS, 1 STARDUST, Gives +2 INT.

While the items craftable without any INT requirements can be traded and shared, items craftable with INT requirements higher than your INT cannot be given to you.

>>43311
Umaru reaches to the chest, and gets pulled by a tongue...

BATTLE BEGIN

Mimic - 30/30 HP, 1 DEF, 4 ATK

Jack - 16/16 HP, 0 DEF, 2.5% DODGE
Mysan - 6/6 HP, 0 DEF, 4% DODGE
Iffan - 16/16 HP, 1 DEF, 7% DODGE
Umaru - 2/2 HP, 0 DEF, 10% DODGE
>>
>>43482
Crap I was right, but to late!

FLASH OF LIGHT
I will not let it hit its' attack.
>>
>>43482
taunt
>>
>>43482
POLYMORPH!
>>
>>43482
>>43535
forgott my name
>>
File: test1.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
test1.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
Hook me up if still available. I can make my own sheet if you can hook me up with the alien & Pyromancer details.
>Name: No'Yu (No, You)
>Race: Alien
>Class: Pyromancer
>>
>>43482
Lacerate!
>>
Jack casts FLASH OF LIGHT, dazing the Mimic.
Iffan TAUNTS the Mimic!
Mysan POLYMORPHS the Mimic, turning it into a sheep.
Umaru LACERATES the Mimic, dealing 4 damage and opening a wound!

The Mimic bleats.
...Iffan doesn't retaliate.

Mimic - 26/30 HP, 1 DEF, 4 ATK

Iffan - 13/16 HP, 1 DEF, 4% DODGE

>>43596
Alien:1 STR
1 AGI
5 INT
Can use EXPANSIVE MIND to double the healing or damage of the next spell cast by themselves once every fight. Aliens are tall, skinny and big eyed enigmatic beings that cannot talk.

Pyromancer: Gets +2 INT and +1 AGI permanently: Equips staves and flames.
BLINK-Evade the next instance of damage taken. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
CONE OF FLAME-Deal damage to the target enemy equal to your INT, and then damage equal to your AGI to another target enemy. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
FIREBALL-Deal damage to target enemy equal to half of your INT. COOLDOWN: 1 TURN
FLAME SWATHE-Deal damage to all enemies equal to your INT plus half of your AGI, and then take damage equal to half of your max HP. COOLDOWN: 5 TURNS
WARMTH-Heal two players of your party equal to half of your INT. COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS

You'll join in after the battle.
>>
Didn't mean to take off Iffan's HP there, don't worry, its still 16.
>>
>>43670
POUND
>>
>>43670
Cut
>>
>>43670
slash
>>
>>43670
ARCANE VOLLEY!
>>
Jack POUNDS the Mimic, dealing 3 damage.
Iffan SLASHES the Mimic, dealing 3 damage.
Mysan casts ARCANE VOLLEY, shocking the Mimic for 4 damage!
Umaru CUTS the Mimic, dealing 4 damage.

The Mimic misses its attack from the previous FLASH OF LIGHT!
The Mimic bleeds, taking 2 damage!

Mimic - 10/30 HP, 1 DEF, 4 ATK

Iffan - 16/16 HP, 1 DEF, 4% DODGE
>>
>>43786
KNIFE THROW!
>>
File: Hal Omnia.png (522KB, 1716x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Hal Omnia.png
522KB, 1716x1574px
>>43786
(Glad to see this more popular than it was last night. If possible, could I make a return? Its fine if I can't though, seems your hands are full.)
>>
>>43786
RESONANT HOLY ORB finishing move(?)
>>
>>43786
taunt
>>
>>43786
ARCANE MISSILE, hopefully we don't have to overkill.
>>
Umaru THROWS their RUSTY KNIFE, lodging the dagger in the Mimic for 5 damage.
Jack casts RESONANT HOLY ORB, shocking the Mimic for 5 damage
Iffan TAUNTS the Mimic.
Mysan casts ARCANE MISSILE, overkilling the Mimic.

The Mimic implodes, splashing everyone with acidic spit, dealing 1 damage to the whole party.
...Iffan's DEF mitigates it.

+4 EXP, +6 GOLD
The Mimic drops 3 METAL INGOTS, 1 STARDUST, and 1 MIMIC TONGUE.

MIMIC TONGUE (ACCESSORY): Attacks have a 10% chance to deal 1 damage to all enemies.

BATTLE VICTORY - 5/10 EXP, 13 GOLD

Jack - 15/16 HP, 0 DEF, 2.5% DODGE
Mysan - 5/6 HP, 0 DEF, 7% DODGE
Iffan - 16/16 HP, 1 DEF, 4% DODGE
Umaru - 1/2 HP, 0 DEF, 10% DODGE

...How will we divide up this MIMIC TONGUE?
>>
>>43822
Sorry Hal, but any more than 5 players would break the game mechanics I have set for the future, sorry!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>43945
Feel bad for Umaru, I blew up mimic and you're almost dead, you get mimic tongue.
>>
>>43945
>>43974
actually I don't think I can reply in a timely manner much longer, lets just say I died in the mimic attack.
>>
>>43945
Who has the most luck? he should have the tongue.
//can i use my shield rush with out a shield?
>>
>>43974
Its cool man.
>>
>>44025
stick around you can take my spot
>>
>>44018
//No.
>>44017
Well, shit. I suppose this is time for you to step in if you'd like, Hal.
>>
>>44038
I'm gonna go too, need rest. Thanks for letting me quest!
>>
>>44038
Alright, I'm relatively ready. Did anything change about my race or class?
>>
>>44078
Ah, alright. I'll just close it down for now, then. People will step in to take peoples places tomorrow, I suppose.

Thanks, guys!
>>
>>44100
It was nice
>>
>>44100
later.
>>
File: Game1.png (153KB, 856x784px) Image search: [Google]
Game1.png
153KB, 856x784px
Just gonna plop this in here.
>>
Are we gonna do anything?
>>
>>54235
I hope so. I got gear waiting to fit on people.
>>
>>60000
You fucked up.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.