[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existenial Quest!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: Genesis.jpg (3KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Genesis.jpg
3KB, 480x320px
Controls:
>>North, South, East, West
Roam the vast nothingness that consumes you.

>>Try (Action)
Take leave from your contemplation, DO SOMETHING!

>>Look at (Thing)
Use your vast perception to take in the only thing that matters, Information!

Rules:
1. If the need arises for a random probability, the roll will be determined by the last number of the post I respond to.

2. It is suggested that you use the controls specified above.

3. There are no other rules!
Now step into a world made only of imagination...

Your name is Steve the point. Occupied by only the dread of its existence. Steve must complete a journey to find himself. If only you could understand its struggles. Please, use your feeble minds to guide it as best you can.
>>
>>41479
Try to duplicate.
>>
>>41479
Look at yourself
>>
File: Sad face.png (2KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sad face.png
2KB, 640x400px
>>41500
Alas it cannot, for it has never had a companion. Can't you see that the very thought of this pains it? Look at that forlorn face.
>>
Look around
>>
File: Not a freak.png (2KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Not a freak.png
2KB, 640x400px
>>41548
>>41566
It has no eyes... Yes stare at it as you will, but just remember it couldn't help being born a freak.
>>
Look at the ground

diceD20
>>
>>41603
Try to implode.
>>
File: Amazing.png (100KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing.png
100KB, 640x400px
>>41614
You've rolled a 14.
Wait, that's strange. You don't remember that being there. you are now falling at an alarming rate.
>>
>>41479
Draw a stickman.
>>
Look at the blackness

how do dice
>>
File: spaaaaaaace.png (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
spaaaaaaace.png
38KB, 640x400px
>>41649
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHY? Falling... Bad... Can't talk much longer... acceleratiiiiiinng.
>>
>>41720
Try to Hadron Collider.
>>
>>41732

I hope you're happy with yourself. Not even 20 posts in and your protagonist spawned a universe. Think of the things it could have taught us. Where does the plot even go from here?
>>
>>41779
Try to Google Maps the Sun.
>>
look at the sun until gets blind
>>
>>41779
Try to Civ Game with new planet.
>>
File: Really bad floppy, I tried.png (10KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Really bad floppy, I tried.png
10KB, 640x400px
>>41836

You cannot save your game. The information contained within a universe, which is what you now are, is too vast. It is not something that can be stored in or on a planet. You must tread this new road carefully.
>>
>>41911
Try to implode universe to Yottadisk.
>>
>>41950

You attempt to implode the universe to the Lot o' Disk TM. Hilarity ensues as large chunks of inhabited planets are absorbed. You now know the true meaning of a TPK.
>>
>>41779
Ok, can you zoom into the universe and show my waifu taking a dump?
>>
>>42196
Try to insert Lot o' Disk TM into computer from 1985 that has a floppy drive but with display so crisp that eyes burn from colours that have never been experienced by the human mind.
>>
Game paused. Need to sleep.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.