[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin - Intermission Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 35

File: Intermission.png (225KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Intermission.png
225KB, 960x540px
"Everybody is on vacation!" Edition

The quest is currently on hiatus! Discussion about the future of the quest in the meantime!

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure filled with action, intrigue and bit of lewd, with an emphasis on lore and world building.

New players, start here!
The following infographic/tutorial explains how the quest works
http://i.imgur.com/TDgG9zb.jpg
Also, if you're following through the archives:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/newreaders

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/btRzlXF.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/vbOQU7z.png
Chapter 3
http://i.imgur.com/M0hktqM.png
Chapter 4
http://i.imgur.com/ChlNEEl.jpg
Chapter 5
Still ongoing!

Dominium Profiles
WARNING: Plot spoilers
http://imgur.com/a/idrqL

World Map
http://i.imgur.com/ocSoe6P.png

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>387507

Sit back, relax, the discussion continues momentarily!
>>
>>413749
>Luna, Gat, Solaris, and Sanctus are off screen.
Clearly Sanctus is fucking Luna, and Gat is a sub to Solaris in their relationship.
>>
>>413769
>That lewd interpretation
What are you talking about?

Solaris/Sacratus/Sanctus are playing a role-playing game, with Solaris being the Dungeon Master, fulfilling their deep bright role-playing fantasies~

Luna is observing Gat as he's fixing the sink pipe. She's just impressed of his rhythmic unclogging skills and exclaims in joy.

Why does everything have to be lewd with you guys?...
>>
Also, give me a sec guys, I'll post some starting stuff I had in mind in a few moments. However, I won't have much time today, just around an hour. We'll continue during the upcoming days so yeah, relax and stop by from time to time for news and discussion about the quest.
>>
Tales of Jack Chitin short story:
http://pastebin.com/2UrrdcX5

I just wanted to post it again, due to it being near the end of the last thread.

Would love feedback and critiques.
>>
>>413813
Oh neat, I'm eager to see what you wrote, anon
>>
>MYGA

"We're going to build a crystal wall"

"When the other side sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing murderers, they're bringing rapists and no offense Gat and Jack, some of you are good people"
>>
File: 22222.jpg (161KB, 1254x674px) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
161KB, 1254x674px
>>413842
>Implying Jack and Gat are good people

Look at this degeneracy!
>>
So for starters, nothing really serious, but for today I just wanted to start a discussion on the general thoughts so far regarding the quest, from your guys perspective:

Things like:
>What do you guys think of the quest so far?
>Are we going in a decent direction?
>Good stuff that you like and bad stuff that you don't like?
>Most and least favorite character and why?
>Hope and wishes for the future?

You don't have to answer to all of them, these are just some thoughts that I wanted to see how the players tick. Share your thoughts, I'm eager to listen to suggestions/wishes/expectations for the future.

Also, to the anons that lurk, feel free to post your first impression if you joined recently, or if you just like to follow the story without interacting much.
>>
>>413858
I said some of them were, at least 3/5ths of Jack is good

and around 5 inches of Gat
>>
>>413963
>>What do you guys think of the quest so far?
I picked it up around the thread where the starter was Umbra killing the crowd. It's been good.

Considering the OP pic has Velvet with a heart bubble for Jack, I think Umbra might be cucked because Jack is a slut.

Everything, and nothing notable. It's well written, and usually that matters more to me.

I fucking hate Luna. From the start, I thought oh she's vanilla and bland. Then she has this off and on again thing with Jack who clearly had emotional issues when it comes to loneliness, proceeds to leave the Yuni she just fucked, and tortured and experimentedon Carnifex. Don't get me started on her Goddess. I love Gat, as I feel his character has had a lot of emotional depth and even though he seem's a bit 2D at first, I feel his character comes alive after Jack's death.

Jack x Umbra, Velvet x someone nice, and for interesting plot developments.
>>
>>413963
>What do you guys think of the quest so far?
It's unique, I'll tell you that. It's extremely fun to be a part of an interesting to see the story unfold.

I'm not even sure what direction we are going in.

Good stuff: The worldbuilding is great and fun, and the development of Luna is pretty great. The characters are all a load of fun and the interactive part of the quest is very interesting.

Bad stuff: Jack's waifu-swapping, and the fact that he seems to be the only guy who seems to be nice despite his condition. Every other man seems to be the stereotypical macho man, full of hubris and vices.

Most: Gat, He's rude and insnsetive, but you can´t bring yourself to hate him. he's a lot of fun and has many barbs,

Least: Mole rat. Fuck that guy.

More lewds
>>
>>413997
>I picked it up around the thread where the starter was Umbra killing the crowd. It's been good.
Ah I see. If you don't mind me asking, what made you check out the quest in the first place? I mean, what was the reason, what caught your attention?

>Considering the OP pic has Velvet with a heart bubble for Jack, I think Umbra might be cucked because Jack is a slut.
There is more to it. These is some foreshadowing in the picture. You picked up on Velvet, there are lots more clues, and some just for comedy of course. But, notice that Jack is the only one that doesn't think/speak, and notice the DNA helix in Lua's thoughts.

>Everything, and nothing notable. It's well written, and usually that matters more to me.
Even though I make some grammar and typo mistakes at times, I focus that the story sounds believable and it has structure. I'm far from a professional writer, but I do like to write on an amateur hobbyist level.

>Don't get me started on her Goddess.
Do tell, how do you feel about the sexy space sphinx cat?

>I love Gat, as I feel his character has had a lot of emotional depth and even though he seem's a bit 2D at first, I feel his character comes alive after Jack's death.
Yeah, I like Gat a lot as well. He was pretty bland in the beginning, but as you said, he really did crack a bit open after Jack died and the whole thing happened to Luna. Now he wanders Elysia once more, like the good old days. What is the fleabag plotting?

>Jack x Umbra, Velvet x someone nice, and for interesting plot developments.
Check, check and CHECK BABY!
>>
>>414050
>But, notice that Jack is the only one that doesn't think/speak

It's because he's reading the news! Media brainwashing confirmed!
>>
>>414050
>Ah I see. If you don't mind me asking, what made you check out the quest in the first place? I mean, what was the reason, what caught your attention?
I skipped past it the first few days as I was new to /qst/, but that fucking image with Umbra got me for some reason.

>There is more to it.
Don't worry, I had assumed which god Carnifex would defect to, and I think you clearly put a few signs up there.

>Even though I make some grammar and typo mistakes at times, I focus that the story sounds believable and it has structure. I'm far from a professional writer, but I do like to write on an amateur hobbyist level.
You can tell you're at least somewhat experienced, and having someone like that handle this quest is good. From one hobbyist writer who'd like to do something with it one day, I find it fucking awesome. I'm studying psychology and the blend of those, especially complex relationships in this quest gives me a literary hard on.

>Do tell, how do you feel about the sexy space sphinx cat?
I'm fine with "degeneracy" but considering the fact that she is trying to breed races for her own purposes I find it wierd. I also think Carnifex is one of very few bros in this story, and it hurt to read him get tortured.
>>
>>414033
>It's unique, I'll tell you that. It's extremely fun to be a part of an interesting to see the story unfold.
Thanks anon, I'm glad you like it. I really spend a lot of time when thinking of new characters, I try to make them look and feel original/unique. I think you guys will like the upcoming basket cases that will show up in the quest.

>I'm not even sure what direction we are going in.
Haha, the wording was pretty funny. But seriously, it is a bit ambiguous. Here's some guidance:
>Carnifex, Xeri and Gat are missing, we don't know what they will do next.
>Jack/Umbra/Velvet are slowly starting to build up the base in Casius and spread the dominion to the surrounding lands
>Lua/Luna/Belua are doing the same in Feralia
>We still have to meet the other factions
>Next up is Sanctus arc where we explore his story
If you're thinking "That's neat and all, but what's the point of this quest?", then you have a good question! We know about the Deity War. So far that's the main goal to win, going on what I revealed, we need to spread a lot of dominion through Elysia, so that we are the strongest deity. And for a prize we get a wish, and MUCH MORE. However, that's what I revealed through the story so far. There might be a very dark and disturbing reality to all of this

>Jack's waifu-swapping
Had a thing for the lewd bug, huh? Or... is it something else?

>he seems to be the only guy who seems to be nice despite his condition. Every other man seems to be the stereotypical macho man, full of hubris and vices
"Good guys" are rare in Elysia, however, that doesn't mean that Jack is the only one. Soon, we will meet more characters

>Gat, He's rude and insnsetive, but you can´t bring yourself to hate him
I agree, even though he's a huge asshole, he's that lovable asshole type

>Mole rat. Fuck that guy.
We will meet the Mole Rats in the future again.

>More lewds
Music to my ears!
So far three potential scenes are in the rough draft phase
>>
>>414050
>DNA
The goddess is a sick fuck by trying to make human-yuni crossbreeds, with Luna leading by example, the furry slut, and Belua taking charge as the first successful crossbreed. The only thing I can see now is Yunis going across the countryside, raping all the women (and men, I guess), and making them bear their furry babies to fuel Lua's horrific super army and purge the humans once and for all. Truly the plan only someone as insane enough to commit mass genocide to satisfy her fetish can make
>>
>>414083
Anon, you didn't mention the fact that the Lunar Priestesses experimented on Buzzers as well. She's plotting big, I'll tell you that much.
>>
>>414061
He's reading about one of Trump's speeches and is dazzled the God Emperor!

>>414076
>but that fucking image with Umbra got me for some reason
>Just remembering Umbra tied up by those tentacles
U N F
N
F

>Don't worry, I had assumed which god Carnifex would defect to, and I think you clearly put a few signs up there.
Blood for the blood god!

>You can tell you're at least somewhat experienced, and having someone like that handle this quest is good.
Thanks for the kind words, anon!

> I'm studying psychology and the blend of those, especially complex relationships in this quest gives me a literary hard on.
Then you're gonna have a fun time! I adore psychology, again from an amateur standpoint, and I tend to make the characters the right amount of complex but make them feel relatable from an audience perspective.

>I'm fine with "degeneracy" but considering the fact that she is trying to breed races for her own purposes I find it wierd.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. She doesn't have that dread aura for nothing!

>I also think Carnifex is one of very few bros in this story, and it hurt to read him get tortured
Carnifex will have his own arc in the future as well, especially when we meet the deity he defected to.
>>
>>414083
>The goddess is a sick fuck by trying to make human-yuni crossbreeds
That is one segment of her plans. Emphasis on "plans"

>with Luna leading by example, the furry slut
>the furry slut
Oh man, that caught me off guard, haha

>and Belua taking charge as the first successful crossbreed
Yes, she's the first of the new kind

>the rest of content
How do I put this gently... the cross-breeding hobby is just the tip of the iceberg. I mentioned that we're gonna have a Lua/Luna/Belua arc. She isn't that frightful when it comes to violence, like Umbra, Xeri or Solaris for that matter. No, Lua is on a much higher level. Her horror resides in the mind and what she is capable of doing to others, the implications behind her reasoning and though process regarding Elysia, that's gonna be pretty disturbing and horrifying. I can't go into detail without spoiling stuff, but man is the Dominium Astrum arc going to be one hell of a ride.

>>414092
>Anon, you didn't mention the fact that the Lunar Priestesses experimented on Buzzers as well. She's plotting big, I'll tell you that much
A really good point!
>>
>>414114
"When Inberia sends its people, they´re not sending their best. Theyre bringing murderers. They're bringing cat rapists. And some of them are good knights. Burt we must put Elysia first. To Solaris, that Yuni is just one more Elysian life that wasn´t worth protecting. No more. One more Yuni to sacrifice on the order, and the altar, of open borders."
>>
>>414152
>>and Belua taking charge as the first successful crossbreed
>Yes, she's the first of the new kind

Goddamnit Grub now I have to go listen to David Bowie's sweet voice sing Oh! You Pretty Things. Lines such as

"Let me make it plain, You gotta make way for the Homo Superior"

"Look at your children
See their faces in golden rays
Don't kid yourself they belong to you
They're the start of a coming race"

"All the strangers came today
And it looks as though they're here to stay"
>>
>>414083
Why do people seem to get so riled up by Luna becoming a Yuni breeding sow? It's not like they´re black or anything.
>>
>>414171
They assume bestiality, but imo I believe Yuni were created by the Moon Goddess and were the original sentient race, in her own image.

Another god probably made humans.
>>
>>414158
Beautiful! Brings a t-tear to my eye!
[American anthem playing in the background]

>>414166
>David Bowie
Truly, a legend!

>>414171
>Why do people seem to get so riled up by Luna becoming a Yuni breeding sow?
I think it's more due to the fact that a lot of people probably like Jack/Luna as a pairing. Even I get a bit nostalgic when I remember their short time together in the beginning. Now things have changed, and we are slowly spiralling down the rabbit's hole

Again, the Lua/Yuni arc will be one hell of a crazy ride. I'm always working on stuff for the future, and I've recently spent some time on Lua, writing notes and ideas. She's by far my favourite character when it comes to psychology and psychological horror. She a mix of spiritual beauty and pure horror.
>>
>>414171
Well, I'm not actually against it, I'm just going along with it.
Plus it kind of turns me on at the thought of inter-species intercourse.
>>
>>414194
>I believe Yuni were created by the Moon Goddess and were the original sentient race, in her own image.
You are on the right path, more interesting stuff will be revealed in the future, especially when we start to focus on Lua.
>>
>>414205
Really? I had that suspicion early on but felt embarrassed to say it.

Also now I'm just listening to music I like. Grub senpai based for accidentally making me think of Bowie.

Also wanted to address something I said earlier. I think now Luna's 3D and not a weak character, but Gat is still my favorite.
>>
>>414197
>we are slowly spiralling down the rabbit's hole

Just like the Yuni are spiralling down Luna's hole

>>414202
Check this cuck out
>>
>>414202
>inter-species intercourse
Patrician fetish, my man. However, the lust is nice and all, but the love is better. Body language (the non lewd kind) and affections is where it's at, the purest form of love. That's what Luna/Gat had, the lewd act is completely besides the point when I was making the scene.

>>414228
>but felt embarrassed to say it.
There is no embarrassing questions, I like to hear each and every thought/idea you guys have. Even if it's a shot in the dark, I still love to see how the players think.

>I think now Luna's 3D and not a weak character
Luna has her own skeletons in the closet. More on that in the future.

>>414229
>Just like the Yuni are spiralling down Luna's hole
L-Lewd!

>>414229
>cuck
We didn't get cucked, since we never were in a relationship with Luna to begin with...
;_;
>>
>>414316
>L-Lewd!

But true
Luna best Yuni cumdump
>>
By the way, what was the deal with the yuni who wanted Jack and Luna to save Gat way back in the beginning? I even forgot the name but back then I thought she would be somebody important in Gat's tale
>>
Well anons, off I go for today. Will post more stuff tomorrow!
>>
>>414403
You are thinking of Nell. The female Yuni that approached Luna and Jack when Gat was about to get hanged for the first time. She will come back in the future. All we know is that she loves Gat. I can't say much more than that without spoiling stuff.
>>
Also, once again thank you everybody for participating in the discussion, it was really fun to read your guys thoughts and opinions!
>>
>>414405
>Will post more stuff tomorrow!

Please be lewds
>>
See you next time man
>>
File: Umbra.png (244KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Umbra.png
244KB, 1200x1400px
I spent 6 hours on this so that all of the Umbra-fags could enjoy.

Umbra is best girl. 10/10 deity material. Best ToJC waifu choice, no contest.
>>
File: reaction, brilliance.jpg (22KB, 337x425px) Image search: [Google]
reaction, brilliance.jpg
22KB, 337x425px
>>413813
just red the thing and its a pretty good.
wouldent surprise me eather if xeris relationship with jack could have endet up like that.

are you making more scenarios for other pairings as well?
would love to read them.

and what would your favorit outcome for the story be?

personaly im hoping for jack to go for gold.
were he works himself to the point of permanent mental and physical exaustion.
trying to find a way to make everyone happy, like the idialistic, naive tryhard he is.

and then messess up and sees it all crumble to shit right in front of him, because he did just to many things at once.
after this epic fail left everything in the worst possible scenario with jack being the only lifeform left alife on the planet.
(the ultimate hell for someone as codipendent as jack)

he looses his shit and goes after the allmighty power that startet it all.
confronts it,
kills it,
absorbes it.
becoming a lesser version of the allmighty.

with the powers of creation and distruction at his fingertipps and the chance to do ANYTHING he wants, he does the only thing worth trying.
jack rolls back time before everything turned to shit and tries again, hoping to make it better this time around.

and though that ends up becomming the one true god of
unconditional love, unwavering willpower, polygamie and getting shit done.
as he finaly makes elysia great again.

and that right there ladys and gentlemen,
is the difference betwen someone that sucks at writing like i do,
and a good writer like grub or the alternat universe anon.

i herby thank you for working your assess of creating great works of writing for the sole sake of making them.
you are the reason why there are good things out there for people to enjoy and not just worthless dribble telentless fucks are creating.
seriously i speak for all of us when i say
thank you, you glorious faggots
>>
>>415474
Anon, this is great.

Umbra a cute, CUTE
>>
Could I get some general knowledge of the world, like what forms of organization reside in this world beside deities as well as biological forms that reside in the world? I assume there may be be some form of government like a matriarchy or something. What kind of wild life and sentient life is there in the world that is common knowledge that isn't in spoil territory?

Your world is really interesting and your characters have depth. I am loving the story. Thank you for running.
>>
>>415636
>are you making more scenarios for other pairings as well?
I was just planning that to be a one-shot fan story, created from my love for this series; probably gonna keep it that way, as a lot of that will likely become non-canon as Grub continues the story.

>and what would your favorit outcome for the story be?
Harem end hotblooded Jack ending the war and fixing all of this world's wrongs. I've been pushing for hotblooded Jack ever since we went into the deity realm to find Xeri again.

>personaly im hoping for jack to go for gold. were he works himself to the point of permanent mental and physical exaustion. trying to find a way to make everyone happy, like the idialistic, naive tryhard he is.
I mean, that would make for a great way to build up to a climax for the story.

>and then messess up and sees it all crumble to shit right in front of him, because he did just to many things at once. after this epic fail left everything in the worst possible scenario with jack being the only lifeform left alife on the planet. (the ultimate hell for someone as codipendent as jack)
You want End of Evangelion? Who would be his Asuka? A middle-aged Luna?

>he looses his shit and goes after the allmighty power that startet it all. confronts it, kills it, absorbes it. becoming a lesser version of the allmighty.
>with the powers of creation and distruction at his fingertipps and the chance to do ANYTHING he wants, he does the only thing worth trying. jack rolls back time before everything turned to shit and tries again, hoping to make it better this time around
>and though that ends up becomming the one true god of unconditional love, unwavering willpower, polygamie and getting shit done.
Gurren Lagann meets Magica Madoka?

>as he finaly makes elysia great again
I'd be amused if Jack got blond hair, a wonderful smile, and built a wall between the mortals and the deities.

>all the rest of what you wrote
I mean, Grub is the real MVP. I only draw from his world for my inspiration. Though thanks for the compliments. And honestly, it doesn't matter if you can't writefag well, I enjoyed reading your ideas for the story as well. You should try and contribute with your own stuff too; I'd love to view it. Nothing beats having dedicated fans of something willing to converse about it when you enjoy a series (other than tons of updates all the time, but that's an obvious "best thing for a fan of a series").

You See Cowboy Space. That Weight You're Gonna Carry.
>>
>>415711
>Anon, this is great
Thanks. I very much tried.

>Umbra a cute, CUTE
This is a true fact of life that everyone needs to accept to eventually reach nirvana. All who disagree are deluded fools who will be reborn as McDonald's cows.
>>
>>415474
>that Umbra cutie
My heart HNNNNGGGG! Thanks anon, I really appreciate the art!

>>415636
I read it as well, I really liked how the anon dialled up on Xeri, the torture was pretty fucking brutal, but that's Xeri more or less. The guilt tripping and "unique love" is part of her character.

>were he works himself to the point of permanent mental and physical exaustion.
>trying to find a way to make everyone happy, like the idialistic, naive tryhard he is.
There was an anon that mentioned that Jack was pretty good guy compared to the rest of the male cast. These are good point, due to his social issues, he tries to make everybody happy, to just be accepted. That's more or less the reason why he put up with Xeri for more than 7 years.

>and then messess up and sees it all crumble to shit right in front of him
[Muffled Whatcha Say playing in the background]

>he looses his shit and goes after the allmighty
You can hide, you can run, but in the end it doesn't matter, "almighty" always wins!

>Jack or anybody else becoming a deity
That's not out of the realm of possibility.

>is the difference betwen someone that sucks at writing like i do
It wasn't bad anon, it was really fun to read your thoughts!

Also thanks for the kind words!
>>
>>415783
I don't feel as if you're being geniune or appreciating it enough. I gotta get a real reaction; one that just screams "I jizzed in my pants as soon as I saw this picture", or that you printed the picture out and put it on your fridge.

Nope. Not feeling it at all. Can't be content with a reaction like this. I guess I'll just have to keep making more ToJC drawings practicing my art skills (which are pretty abysmal at the moment).

You better prepare your glue, macaroni, and fridge magnets, because I'ma fill that fridge with my "art" sooner or later. I swer on me mum.
>>
>>415751
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming you joined recently, if so, welcome to the quest, I hope you enjoy your stay! As for your questions, I'll give you a few short answer, but I'm currently working on a Bestiary and other stuff that records all the denizens and cultures that we meet in the quest through the characters. I will roll it out in the upcoming days, but for now, here is some basic information:

>like what forms of organization reside in this world beside deities
In the OP, you will find the World Map. Elysia is fragmented into provinces, each province has its own ideology and political doctrine. However, wars and plagues sweep the lands on a yearly basis, which causes shifts in political doctrine and power.

>as well as biological forms that reside in the world?
A lot of unique flora and fauna reside in Elysia. As with the main characters, I usually tend to make them as unique and interesting as possible. You can find familiar stuff like humans, horses and stuff like that. Then there are creatures like Buzzers, Swamp Walkers, Yuni etc.

>I assume there may be be some form of government like a matriarchy or something
Long ago there was a single ruling government, however like with all things, it fell to sands of time. Through the ages the world slowly descended into deviancy, turning Elysia into a dark and depressing world. There is a Deity War on the horizon, and many hope that the winner will bring forth a new ligth to this cursed land.

>What kind of wild life and sentient life is there in the world that is common knowledge
Humans make up a good chuck of it, however there are other sentient races like the Yuni and Mole Rats. Most animals that exist in real life also exist in the quest, like foxes, pigs, dogs, cats etc. Then there are creatures unique to the world. I mentioned some above, however it will be a bit easier to understand and follow once I record that information like the Dominium Profiles.

>Your world is really interesting and your characters have depth. I am loving the story. Thank you for running.
Thanks, man! Thank you for taking an interest in the quest.
>>
>>415783
>>415636

>>Jack or anybody else becoming a deity
>That's not out of the realm of possibility.
Oh shit. What if Lua did something similar to what Jerokson described, and that's how she knows about the cycle and the almighty. SHE WON THE FIRST AND WISHED TO BECOME A DEITY, then proceeded to recreate the world she once knew in her own image.
>>
>>415771
>>415783
well i have been mostly mastering tabletop games so my strong suite is scenario and ambient building, and i cant draw for shit but thanks nonetheless.

well i guess i have a wierdly interressting style of writing (at least thets what my group tells me)
iff you want something more detailed i have done, then check this out.
its a npc story i did 4 months ago for a shadowrun game im mastering (shadowrun is deus ex style cyberpunk with magic in it)
my group really liked it and it was the first time i tied myself at comedy.
(though at the staret i was going for more tragic and horror but you know sometimes the story writs itself)
it might give a kek or two wile we wait for the game
>>
>>415796
Lua actually is part of Jack's harem. She's more yandere than Xeri and masterminded the entire "Umbra x Gat" thing to drive Xeri into madness then away from Jack. After that, Lua could manipulate the weak willed and naive Umbra to get her seperated from Jack for good so that Lua could have the emotionally shattered Jack all to herself.

Lua has been watching Jack for as long as Luna knew him. She knows all of what makes him the man all the female deities come to love; his strength, his weakness, his kindness, and his sorrow. This has all been a ploy by Lua to get him all to herself. Why do you think Luna became her champion? Why do you think Luna is now much older and she has a daughter around Jack's age? It's because Lua did something to make Jack's original crush no longer available to him; though the fact the child came out as female was probably too based on chance to control.

I know this all. You may think I'm crazy now, but you'll see soon enough. Lua is the first Jack lover and she wants to be the last.
>>
>>415813
mika polausky is a minor spirit with the curse of a grand and epic destiny.
once a normal man and a pretty unremarkable dude working in the library of a small universaty,
his life took a drastic and very abrupt end when his friends and gaming group
that played in the basement under the library found an old handwritten book.
they thought was a roleplay setting written by a local student back in the 1980's.
facinated by the books intrinsic and realistic magic system they implementet it into there game.
ever the nerds they are they tried to "improve" on the system.
then one night to summon a dark god in there game the dm had altered a cool looking ritual and let them play it out.
what none of them could have ever imagined was that the book were the personal notes of a old elf,
working as a professor that tried to prepare for the comming 6th age.

as the dm rolled his d100 to see if the ritual would succeeded the players acted it out.
while this happend mike was in the library at his terminal doing work he had niglectet over the last few days,
generaly being bored and a little frustrated that he dident have the time to play with his friends.

the roll was a critical hit and the ritual well played out.
but instead of a epic bossfight and a shittone of xp,
a small hole in the middle of the room appeared,
without even trying the group had opend a rift into deep astral space.
and for a few moments the group was stund and just staring at it.

as the group let out a collective "what the fucK" the astral rifft became active.
it happend very fast, first the rifft grew to several meters diameter,
then something akin to a catastrophic pressure change startet to suck everything into the rift.
fornature, books, the group, they were all sucked right into the middle of the rifts singularity.
next the riff shiftet its direction as if facing upward.
then the singularity become smaller as if it was slowly closing.
instead in one final and very distructive motion the riff collapsed in what can only be called a implosion/explosion reaction
all the matter and people in the center of the singularity were crushed with unbelivable force,
then it detonated in a bright beam shooting streght upward.
>>
>>415796
That's a very interesting idea anon. But becoming a Deity isn't that hard actually. Anybody can do it!

Now I'm delving into spoiler territory, just know that we will get a full description through the quest on how the Deity Realm works and how Deities work, who the fuck is this "almighty chad dude bro".

For now we know that:
>Deity Realm is like a huge building, with many rooms, each Deity has their own room. They can interact within it. They can't kill each other. The only way to kill Deities is using special techniques that need to be revealed, and by erasing their dominion from the world, again which needs to be revealed in the future.
>The Deity Realm is also a living organism in itself

On a sidenote, the quest really is getting huge at this point, in regards to lore and all that information. I always planned for the quest to span months, but now it might be a bit hard for the players/fans to keep track of all the info. So I decided to make a sort of Encyclopaedia, which will have all the stuff recorded with fancy drawings, alongside other neat facts that aren't detrimental to the quest, but are fun facts to read about. I will roll it out with all the other features, in the upcoming days and weeks.
>>
>>415816

mike still at his terminal was feeling a slight shake as if a truck was driving past outside.
then he was hit by what can only be called a gamma ray burst.
all logic would have thought that mike should have died from this but the ritual wasent done with its work just yet.
insted of just killing everyone in its blast radious, the manawave swept the souls of mikes friends with it and straight upwords towards the next living being.
in the instant that the manablast had hit mike the souls of his friends were hitting his own with the force of a particle accelerator at full speed.
it would probadly take the best mages on the planet a millenium to explane what happend in that moment .
somehow all these souls fused with mike and made him into something that has never existed before in the history of earth.

mike has never been a very powerfull mage, neither in potential nor in skill.
but at that moment as his friends souls had fused with his he felt more powerfull that he could have ever imagined.
as the words "power overwhelming" came though his mind, the beam of pure astral stuff continued to engulf mike and ripped apart everything around him on the molacular level.
this continued for a few seconds, then it stoped just as abrupt as it had startet.
mike, feeling an unbelivable amount of power now also felt something else once more, gravity.

and so he fell.
the manaburst had compleatly annialated the ground under him and dug a hole for more then a kilometer into the ground under the library.
the fear was strong but short, he hit terminal velocity after only a few seconds and he knew it.
he was doomed and for some reason it dident bother him, maybe it was the power that calmed him, or the inevitability of it.
as he hit the ground he might have achieved nirvana.
instead he stood up, confused for a second, saw the red golp that was his corps and just tought "ahh fuck...."

mike posesses the "OP-PLEASE-NERV" abillity to be infused with edge wich grants him the capability to build himself a physical body of his own choosing.
by manifesting this way he once more gains part of the powers he had in the last moments of his life.
these forms are only as powerfull as as the amount of edge given to him and will always manifest in terrifying and nerdy ways.
after manifesting he will rampage against his enemys, untill he unleashes the full power of this form in one cataclysmic attack before disapearing.
mike is still very new to all this so no matter how much edge is given to him, he cant hold his summon manifestation longer then a few rounds.
>>
File: We need to gas the Yuni.gif (2MB, 245x295px) Image search: [Google]
We need to gas the Yuni.gif
2MB, 245x295px
>>415815
>that theory
There are some shards of truth in there
How deep does the rabbit hole go? Are they all just puppets in Lua's play? We know that she deliberately misled Umbra and Xeri. Picture related. What is the sexy space sphinx planning?
>>
File: Princess in a cage.png (43KB, 1325x705px) Image search: [Google]
Princess in a cage.png
43KB, 1325x705px
>>415813
>i cant draw for shit but thanks nonetheless.
Literally, I just bought a drawing pad a couple of weeks ago just so I could go from a terrible artist to a somewhat okay one. I've be practicing most days and the practice has really shown with the quality of my "art".

Compare that picture I made of Umbra to the attached one, which I made before getting the drawing pad and before I started practicing (I literally drew this like 3 weeks ago). The difference is obscene.

Actually, it's Grub that convinced me to get the drawing pad. So I'll give you the same advice he gave me, "Just practice a lot and you'll get the hang of it eventually. Your art will make you cringe at first, but you need to look at each picture as a step to getting better" (not the exact quote, but pretty much what he said in a nutshell).

So if you feel up to it, getting a drawing pad and practicing may give you a new hobby that you enjoy. Then you can also begin providing content to the things you love in the form of art.
>>
>>415828
tbqh I draw with a mouse and a fucking mac paint app

Life is hell
>>
>>415827
>We need to gas the Yuni.gif

You right about that.
You can't keep getting away with Luna/gat lewds
>>
>>415835
>You can't keep getting away with Luna/gat lewds
Make love, not war!
Don't worry anon, I won't fixate on Luna/Gat, there are other victims I need to take care of as well!

>>415813
>its a npc story i did 4 months ago for a shadowrun game im mastering
Sounds interesting, I'll be sure to read it when I get back from work

For now, I have to get going, I'll return in a few hours. I'll reply to the posts that pop up when I get back.
>>
>>415832
>tbqh I draw with a mouse and a fucking mac paint app
What do you think I used to draw that picture with?

My drawing pad only cost about $30, yet it increased my drawing skill exponentially. It feels much more comfortable to draw with it also.

Yet again, I recommend picking up a cheap drawing pad then NOT pirating Paint Sai (the Stabilizer tool in it makes your strokes less jagged and more smooth when using a drawing pad). I got the Huion H420 drawing tablet; it only costs $30 and it is actually really good.
>>
>>415827
>sexy
Worst tastes, Grub. Do not fuck the cat with more wrinkles a nursing home's entire community.
>>
>>415843
hmm well i never had an interresst in drawing so thats that but you gave me an idea there.
one of the dudes in my group is a very good drawfag but he uses only paper and pancil, so i might get him one of those tablets for his birthday.
thanks for the idea dude
>>
>>415817
>The Deity Realm is also a living organism in itself

Does that means it has appendages? Or even a bagina?
>>
>>415835
Anon you're getting a bit too angry about Luna/Gat
Maybe some nice barbed Yuni sex would calm your nerves
>>
File: TriggeredMane.png (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TriggeredMane.png
27KB, 600x600px
>>415862
>>
>>415871
This is using my mouse and shieet
>>
>>415875
for using the equivalent of ms paint, not bad.
told you you had the potential to be a drawfag^^
>>
File: I ship it.png (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I ship it.png
14KB, 600x600px
>>415871
>>
>>415931
disrespectfull as fuck
but still todays topkek
well done man^^
>>
File: GetOuttaHereFurry.png (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GetOuttaHereFurry.png
32KB, 600x600px
>>415931
>>
File: mem.png (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mem.png
18KB, 600x600px
>>416106
>>
>>416199
>>416106
REEEEE DRAWFAGS GET OUT
>>
File: Ignis-wip.png (284KB, 793x244px) Image search: [Google]
Ignis-wip.png
284KB, 793x244px
>People bullying prude-anon
Y-Yamete!

Here is some Dominium Ignis WIP
>>
>>416272
I'll stop bullying prude anon when he finally gets over the fact that Luna fucked cats
>>
File: NoBully.jpg (527KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NoBully.jpg
527KB, 1920x1080px
>>416272
They bullying me
Because Im not a furry

help me Grub
>>
>>416287
Just imagine you're fucking Luna, the slut that she is. d-does that feel better?
>>
>>416293
She'd probably ask him to put barbed wire on his cock first.
>>
>>416305
>>416293
Thing is
I wanted Luna to be our waifu

Not some fucking uni cum dumpster
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>416311
>Not some fucking uni cum dumpster
Luna confirmed for fucking college age kids.
>>
>>416317
:^)
Better than Yuni Trash
>>
File: PrudeKnight.png (40KB, 960x512px) Image search: [Google]
PrudeKnight.png
40KB, 960x512px
Dont you want another knight character Grub :^)
Please make canon
>>
>>416319
Yunis can be college age

Also Luna cumdumpster lewds when
>>
File: PRAISE SOLARIS.jpg (373KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
PRAISE SOLARIS.jpg
373KB, 960x686px
>>416282
Let the anon feel hatred for the Yuni race, we'll need a voice of "DEUS VULT" when and if Luna continues to spiral down into degeneracy

>>416287
>They bullying me
Reply with:
Non nobis, Domine!
CALL THE POPE!
DEUS VULT!

>>416311
>I wanted Luna to be our waifu
The dream is dead...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc

>>416353
Hah, that's pretty neat! However:
>Another male knight
So far, Dominium Ignis is a sausage fest. We need to get some hot Inberian grills in here! Talking about the fit and oiled up female trainer, aww yeah

>>416364
>Also Luna cumdumpster lewds when
Be careful what you wish for
Umbra is next in line. After that, we'll see what happens in the future
>>
>>416397
Well some Prude has to be in the quest to represent me and my will
>>
File: Lion_sex.jpg (20KB, 513x319px) Image search: [Google]
Lion_sex.jpg
20KB, 513x319px
Yo, if anyone remembers from last thread we were joking about Gat accidentally fucking Belua without knowing they're father and daughter. Here, I found a picture of it.
>>
File: REEE.jpg (118KB, 780x558px) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
118KB, 780x558px
>>416397
>Not posting best version.
NORMIE SCUM REEE
>>
>>416410
>Boss comes to my computer
>"Why are you looking at pictures of big cat sex?"
Nice going man, I received a promotion...

>Gat accidentally fucking Belua
Belua is for hug, not for fug. Gat will take her to the park and push her on the swings, buy her ice cream and embarrass her in front of her teenage Yuni friends by telling lame jokes. This is now canon.

>>416417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU

Light spoilers
There will be a happy merchant character in the quest
>>
>>416436
>Belua is for hug, not for fun
Thats not your decision to make
hehehhehe
>>
>>416467
Well, I tried, just know that we can have heart-warming father/daughter moments. We already have a designated slut Luna, no need for more

R-Right?
>>
>>416496
>R-Right?
Wrong

Incest is the best. Put Gat's daughter to the test
>>
I'm going to crash this Yuniverse (get it) with no survivors
>>
>>416513
C-can we have at least /fit/ tan trainer girl survive?
>>
>>416522
Technically, tan trainer isn't part of the Yuni race. She's Solaris' elite advisor. So I guess her oiled butt is safe.
>>
I'll be home soon, then I'll to share some stuff on the combat/inventory/strategy stuff I'm working on. I want to hear what direction you guys want to go with it and what "flavor" combat system you guys would prefer.
>>
>>416500
Only cousincest is best, other cests are too zesty
>>
File: combat.png (305KB, 683x1920px) Image search: [Google]
combat.png
305KB, 683x1920px
Alright, here's the dealio. We had a combat and inventory system in the past, basically some light RPG elements, picture related. I'm working on improving them both visually and mechanically.

So I'd like to see what you guys think of it so far:
>How did you like the combat/inventory system in the past?
>Would you prefer the same formula or something else?
>Are the RPG elements mandatory to you or would you like the quest without them?

The core of the quest is the story and character development, but I'd like to mix things up from time to time with some combat.

If you guys would like to see combat:
>Do you want a more simpler model without much stats?
>Or would you prefer some light strategy to them?

Those are some starting points, depending on the first few answers, I'd expand on the topic in the direction the discussion is going. I can work on the old system, or adapt it to some vidya combat system like Final Fantasy or Darkest Dungeon.

Once again, sorry for the hiatus, but once we get back, there will be very little downtime from that point on since I can spend some vacation time. Also, in the current downtime I've fleshed out lore for a month's worth of sessions, so we're not gonna go on hiatus for that.
>>
>>416894
Can we unequip the clothes?
>>
>>416894
>How did you like the combat/inventory system in the past?
I didn't really pay much attention to it to be fair, but I think it was fine.

>Would you prefer the same formula or something else?
Maybe slightly more like a Pokemon quest - more on that in a sec.

>Are the RPG elements mandatory to you or would you like the quest without them?
I think a bit more simplistic could work well. But I'm fine with whatever.

>Or would you prefer some light strategy to them?
Not light strategy, but let me explain the Pokemon Quest thing. It works off the idea that while we could have the attacks, we would also sort of write in the ways to deploy them. Not necessarily strategy, but changing combat from - stab the man to - throw dirt in his eyes and pierce his stomach.
>>
>>416934
>Can we unequip the clothes?
I'm scared to ask, but... any particular reason on why we want to do that?
>>
>>416894
Every time I see Luna It makes me feel sad
My eyes are actually watering...

>>How did you like the combat/inventory system in the past?
I enjoyed it. Maybe Crop the stats a bit. Squeeze everything together bit. Its kinda spaced out

>>416894
>>Do you want a more simpler model without much stats?

I dont believe a detailed almost DnD combat thing is needed. Maybe a simple roll and then you describe combat.

eg
Roll a d20 to for how successful your attack against "bandit" is..

Rolled a 15

You strike at the bandit and pierce his chest. He is now wounded.
>>
A combat like European Dragon Quest would be amazing
>>
because this quest focuses more on story
Rather than being a xp grinder sorta DnD quest
>>
>>416894
Also, don't mention Darkest Dungeon. You'll trigger my PTSD. *shivers* But I agree with >>416934, nothing likethe Greek tradition of grown men getting oiled up and wrestling ~
>>
File: Oh shit Im sorry.png (318KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit Im sorry.png
318KB, 366x366px
>>416937
> Not necessarily strategy, but changing combat from - stab the man to - throw dirt in his eyes and pierce his stomach.
Ah I see, so you are for a more freestyle type of combat with little to no stats, no?

>>416950
>Every time I see Luna It makes me feel sad
>My eyes are actually watering...
Come on a-anon, don't do t-this to me... ;_;

>I enjoyed it. Maybe Crop the stats a bit. Squeeze everything together bit. Its kinda spaced out
Sure thing. It will get a visual overhaul as well.

>>416966
>because this quest focuses more on story
>Rather than being a xp grinder sorta DnD quest
Good point. So I guess you'd be for freestyle combat as well.

>>416969
>grown men getting oiled up and wrestling
Picture related
>>
>>416947
For lewd reasons and crossdressing
>>
File: eyebrow.gif (465KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow.gif
465KB, 500x279px
>>417027
Please Grub I'm not a degenerate.
Just saying that if maybe we had some oiled up wrestlers, perhaps /fit/ advisor could join in
>>
>>417029
I would support shota trap Yunis getting fugged by Luna... y'know, for the Moon Goddess' science
>>
>>417057
you're a degenerate irish
>>
>>417057
Luna doesn't have a benis anon, except for the ones inside her
>>
>>417094
No, I just enjoy watching you squirm...

more of a detached clinical amusement, I guess.
>>
>>417113
>>417094
Although I am exactly the type of person who would summon Slaanesh on purpose.
>>
>>417045
>Just saying that if maybe we had some oiled up wrestlers, perhaps /fit/ advisor could join in
M-Most definitely!

>>417057
>I would support shota trap Yunis getting fugged by Luna
MY VIRGIN EYES, HELP
What if Luna and Lua have some deep dark fantasies with each other?~

So back to combat, I see that most of you guys are in favor for the old system. Alright, I'll see what I can do to make it more visually appealing and improve it a bit. Thanks for the feedback guys, it helps me steer in the path that players are most comfortable with, which in turn saves me a lot of time with experimenting stuff.

Now, next thing is the inventory and items, picture related. Man that was ages ago, at the beginning of the quest even. How do you guys feel about shopping items and that stuff? I mean, since combat isn't going to be much stat oriented, there is no point in giving the items much stats either.

So basically the thing that it might affect is combat style (bow/arrows for ranged, sword for melee for example) and maybe appearance change like Jack did with the cloak in the beginning of the quest.

So:
>Light inventory system and items for combat style and appearance
>No items and inventory in the quest

Also feel free to chip in your ideas as well, I'm eager to hear what do you guys think about it.
>>
File: Items.png (26KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
Items.png
26KB, 960x510px
>>417134
Sorry, forgot the picture
>>
>>417134
>What if Luna and Lua have some deep dark fantasies with each other?~
Only a one letter difference between Luna and Lua.
Only one letter difference between smut and slut.
Oh shit, Luna and Lua confirmed for slutty smut.
>>
>>417134
>Light inventory system and items for combat style and appearance
>>
>>417134
>>Light inventory system and items for combat style and appearance
Hell yeah
we need legionary armour and weapons
>>
>>417134
Also
Luna only fucked gat
And only once

so She's still pure-ish

I mean she's a priest not some whore

I mean she got mad if we peeked at her in the springs. And even then it was jack that was peeking. Her love
>>
>>417134
>I'll see what I can do to make it more visually appealing

Less clothing for starters
>>
>>417182
Yeah, but you forget all the other Yuni who have since had their way with her
>>
>>417221
shut your furry fuck mouth
Before I commit suicide
>>
File: anti bully.jpg (120KB, 728x675px) Image search: [Google]
anti bully.jpg
120KB, 728x675px
>>417182
>And only once
Twice :^)
Alright I'll stop now, you don't deserve it, prude-anon. Look on the bright side, we will surely meet Luna sooner or later. It's kinda sad, they never had a chance to sit down and have a heartfelt conversation.

>>417148
We cracked the case!

>>417159
>>417173
Alright, noted. I'll see what I can do to make it more interesting. Once again, thanks for giving the direction.

>>417213
The clothes stay on! This is a family friendly quest!

>>417221
The bullying needs to stop!
>>
File: Relavency.png (162KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Relavency.png
162KB, 500x281px
>>417246
We cute thread now?
>>
File: TooMuch.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
TooMuch.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>417221
>>417246
I'm crying now
>>
File: pathead.gif (834KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pathead.gif
834KB, 480x270px
>>417283
Have a headpat
>>
File: Luna.png (19KB, 388x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
19KB, 388x513px
>>417283
Sorry anon, but you´ll have to face it sooner or later that Luna is a catshagger
>>
>>417325
Didn't know it was a full moon today... :^)

>>417247
>>417283
>>417306
Anime grills are strictly prohibited! They always cause trouble by inducing diabetes!
Alright, maybe just this one time since it's a hiatus chill thread
That headpat, HNNNNGGGG

That's it from me for today guys, once again, thanks for giving your thoughts on the combat/inventory. I'll make sure it's ready if Sanctus/Sacratus bump into some tougher Yunis, when we come back.

We're getting closer to the end of the week, and with that the quest will start again. Most likely on Saturday, but I'll see if I can start earlier. Once again, thank you for your patience and sticking around to chit chat. Have a lovely day, my dear anons!
>>
>>417458
Every moon is a full moon if you're a Yuni
>>
Seems I've lost my taste for this quest
Cheers
>>
File: Kit.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
Kit.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>417656
NO BB COME BACK

>>417485
Fucks sake hopefully you didn't actually drive off a reader
>>
>>417656
>>417672
Come on now, you can´t be that offended by the fact that Luna had sexual relations with a cat. It´s such a minor part of this quest as well.
>>
Wow, this is still going on? I wish I had the stamina to do a quest!
>>
>>413749
It's 5 in the morning I just got up to chapter 3, I love this story,
>>
>>417656
Ah, I'm sorry man. If I said something that might have offended you, I apologize. Maybe me and the other anons went a bit overboard with the jokes, but just know that I didn't have any ill intent and I didn't want to offend you on purpose. It's a bit hard knowing someone's humor preferences just from textual conversation. I was assuming that you were alright with a jokes, but again, if you felt hurt, I apologize. I really do care deeply about the players and fans and would never try to offend or hurt in any way.

However, if you feel that the reason is the turn of events in the story, then look at it from my perspective as a QM. I know that people do tend to get attached to their favourite characters when it comes to stories in general, but try to understand that whatever choice the majority makes or the direction I guide the story, know that not everybody will be happy with the turn of events.

We are slowly reaching the point where some character might and probably will die, forever leaving the quest. I've mentioned it a few times in the past, be aware that this is a dark and depressing world and that the audience that I'm aiming for is the one that enjoys such stories and worlds. Which doesn't mean that I don't welcome people from a wider audiance. I welcome all players and fans that enjoy these setting, the characters etc.

If you decide to drop the quest, I'd like to thank you for participating so far and it was fun having you as a player. I wish you all the best.
>>
>>419809
>the other anons went a bit overboard with the jokes

pls make them stop by gassing the Yuni's

I'm joking i love this quest
i wouldn't leave just because there are fur fags here
i just wanted a break from the "LUNA IS A CUM DUMP ANON, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YUNIS HAVE BIG BARBED BENIS XDDDDDDDDDD LUNA IS YUNI CUM BIN
XD ANON SUCK A YUNI COCK"
>>
>>418165
>Wow, this is still going on?
Yeah, I didn't mention it in the beginning, but my intention was to make this a huge world and the quest spanning for months to come.

>I wish I had the stamina to do a quest!
If I can do it, so can you! You don't need to make huge and complicated world and plots, you can run smaller stories and still have a fun time. Running quest for me is really enjoyable, especially the interaction with the fans, since when you draw the line, the purpose is to entertain and have a fun time.

Also If you decide to join the quest, I welcome you and I hope you have a fun time!

>>419491
>It's 5 in the morning I just got up to chapter 3, I love this story
Thank you and welcome to the quest! I always ask the new readers a few questions, so if you don't mind and have some free time, I would be really grateful if you would like to answer some questions:
>What's the reason that made you join the quest? What hooked your attention?
>What's your most and least favourite character?
>What do you like about the story the most so far?
>What do you like about the quest world so far?

In any case, I hope you enjoy your stay, fun and awesome stuff are on the way!
>>
>>419814
>pls make them stop by gassing the Yuni's
Will do my best, but in the end it depends on the players.

>I'm joking i love this quest
>i wouldn't leave just because there are fur fags here
Oh I see. Well, I can't speak for the other anons, they are people for themselves with their own reasoning and decisions that I respect like any other player, but as far as I'm concerned, just know that I respect everyone here. Again, I do feel that I went too far with the jokes myself, I apologize in that regard.

>i just wanted a break from the "LUNA IS A CUM DUMP ANON, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YUNIS HAVE BIG BARBED BENIS XDDDDDDDDDD LUNA IS YUNI CUM BIN XD ANON SUCK A YUNI COCK"
Yeah, I am a memer faggot myself so I do tend to go overboard at times, unintentionally that is.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say to all players/fans in general that I only have the best intentions towards the audience. Sometimes I might have a bad day at work or be a bit cranky, so if I say something stupid, don't take it personally guys.
>>
File: 40k, fuck ponys.jpg (49KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
40k, fuck ponys.jpg
49KB, 750x600px
>>419832
>Yeah, I am a memer faggot myself so I do tend to go overboard at times.

could always be worse, thank the dark gods that the mlp croud hasent invadet yet.
-pic related

>I only have the best intentions towards the audience
the biggest duhhh i have heard in a long time.
dude if you dident care about the readers then you wouldent put so much effort into you game man.
dont take things to seriusly we are all faggots here and faggots gotta fag.
>>
File: hulking the fuck out.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
hulking the fuck out.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>419814
about the whole luna thing, she took cat dick twice in her life when she was at her weakest, shit happens.

think of it this way, what good is a waifu like luna if you cant forgive even one little mistake.
can you tell yourself that you even diserve her then?

and if it would make you feel any better you can tell her how you feel next time when jack meets her.
-gif related
>>
File: yea fuck that.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
yea fuck that.gif
2MB, 240x240px
>>419870
or even better, lets get jack, gat and belue together and tell luna what we think about the shit she did to carnifax
-again gif related
>>
>>419870
>can you tell yourself that you even diserve her then?
Thats so true
;_;
>>
>>419853
>dont take things to seriusly we are all faggots here and faggots gotta fag.
I enjoy the bantz and funposting, just wanted to make sure that we're all on the same page, know what I mean?

>>419870
>that whole post
Aww shiieet, anon dropping some truth bombs in here. I usually tend to avoid black/white personalities, meaning that none of the characters in the quest are inherently good nor evil. Morality in the quest is very subjective, an endless shade of grey. So it will be fun to see how the things play out between the characters.

>>419894
This is going to be interesting. It seems like Luna is trying to turn a new leaf. Granted, we don't know much about her and if she really changed, we only had that one "nazi science" scene with Carnifex. It will be interesting to see what happens when Jack finds out about everything.

Gat left us, was it really due to Umbra or something else? Why did Gat have a sudden change of heart back at the hot springs? Was it really the friendship? Does he have ulterior motives? Is it wise to trust a Yuni rogue? Is the thirst for the grand prize greater than friendship/love?
>>
>>419992
>Is the thirst for the grand prize greater than friendship/love?

well for gat the price is very likely the thing that means most.
but for jack...
no he just isent the kind of man that abandons people.
he isent the kind of man that asks for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders.
at least that how i see him at this point, and i doupt that will change
>>
>>419992
>Morality in the quest is very subjective, an endless shade of grey.

That's probably the most fun thing bout this quest, the fact that it's built like classic folklore.
>>
File: Ignis.jpg (705KB, 900x1719px) Image search: [Google]
Ignis.jpg
705KB, 900x1719px
>>420033
>at least that how i see him at this point, and i doupt that will change
That's a good point. Jack is that big softy that wants for everybody to be happy and to please everybody. Due to his undeveloped social skills, he finds it hard to understand that it's a impossible feat, which hurts him a lot of the time. He can't understand the fact that being good to the world doesn't mean that the world is going to be fair and be good to you.

Even though he is pretty bright, he's that naive "good guy" that even if someone hits him, he'll turn the other cheek. Notice how he handled the situation with Umbra. A total stranger spits in his face and insults him and he continues to reach out towards her. Granted, it was because he sympathized with her, but still.

On the other side, sometimes he fails to resist his own negative primitive/animalistic emotions. So it will be interesting to see how it all goes.

>>420048
>That's probably the most fun thing bout this quest, the fact that it's built like classic folklore
I agree, I enjoy it immensely. It adds to the suspense in character interaction.

Also, here's the Dominium Ignis profile. I will also make a "Neutral & AWOL" sheet where all the characters that are currently missing and/or left a Dominium will end up in a buffer. Characters like Gat and Carnifex.

We have three classes in the profiles: Deity, Champion and Advisor. Those are the big three, soon I'll add an additional class called "Recruits" where the minor characters will end up. For example, people like Gat's dad and Nell who fall under Dominium Astrum.
>>
>>420088
>I agree, I enjoy it immensely

>Complimenting your own writing

But seriously, it's pretty great.
>>
One more day..
Then we can continue
>>
File: gains, female.jpg (24KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
gains, female.jpg
24KB, 480x477px
>>420298
lets hope so, i have been lurking /fit all day to find more gains mems,
that one is for the solaris advisor
>>
>>419817
It's probably one of the longer stories I've seen around, so I wanted to check it out.
>What's your most and least favorite character?
I would have to say Xeri for most favorite, she's adorable (and psychotic at times but still), least has to go to Sanctus for being a little rapey
The writing is phenomenal, and that it can go from gore to adorable to sexy is in a matter of seconds is interesting.
The diverse creatures and characters around. you always find something or someone new and interesting.
>>
>>420196
>Complimenting your own writing
I have Solaris syndrome, pls no bully ;_;
Also, thanks anon!

>>420316
Speaking of Solar wii fit trainer, just finished a sketch of her for a reference sheet.
THICC

>>420423
>It's probably one of the longer stories I've seen around, so I wanted to check it out.
Oh, I see.

>I would have to say Xeri for most favorite, she's adorable (and psychotic at times but still), least has to go to Sanctus for being a little rapey
Yeah, Xeri is pretty fun. Also Sanctus is just purging the heretics, an ordinary day in the life of a Solar Knight. DEUS VULT!

>The writing is phenomenal, and that it can go from gore to adorable to sexy is in a matter of seconds is interesting.
Thanks anon, I'm glad you like it. I tend to add a lot of emotion to the characters, they feel more "juicy" that way. Juicy... Totally accurate writing terminology right there

>The diverse creatures and characters around. you always find something or someone new and interesting.
I try to make the denizens of the world as unique and distinct as possible. Lots more fun characters to come, we've only explored 20% of the map!

Also, thanks for answering these questions anon, player feedback/opinions are really important to me, it helps me steer the quest in the right direction. Once again, thanks for taking an interest in the story, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Alright guys, please don't throw stones and bare with me for two more days, we continue on the 30th. Tomorrow is the last day I have the hectic reassignment process at my day job, and after that I'm a free bird once again.
>>
>>421400
> Juicy... Totally accurate writing terminology right there

Solaris confirmed for juicing to get muscles?
>>
>>421569
>juicing
Heresy of the highest order
>>
>>413749
Just read the whole thing, biggest complaint from me is that the whole comic feels a bit too ethereal. It seems to me that stuff just sort of happens with little to no context. And the whole world doesn't have a lot of physicality for me. I also want to see less romantic nonsense and more action (as in just other stuff), although if the majority of people here disagree with me, I may have to retire.
>>
File: 40k, a normies heresy.jpg (103KB, 555x893px) Image search: [Google]
40k, a normies heresy.jpg
103KB, 555x893px
>>421796
> less romantic nonsense

PURGE THE HERETIC !
>>
>finally got back from innawoods
>quest still on hiatus
Did Grub-senpai died?
>>
>>421796
>biggest complaint from me is that the whole comic feels a bit too ethereal. It seems to me that stuff just sort of happens with little to no context. And the whole world doesn't have a lot of physicality for me.
Would you mind elaborating a bit more? I think I know what you are talking about, but it's a bit vague for me to tell for sure. I would love to address these issues in the future, so if you don't mind, maybe an example or two would help me a lot.

>I also want to see less romantic nonsense and more action
You are right, I even mentioned to my other players a few days ago that I felt like I maybe went a bit overboard with the romance. The thing is that I wanted to lay out some foundation for the characters, especially Jack. He's more emotional than the rest. But don't you worry, the next few sessions will be purely action, combat and world exploration.

If you have noticed in the beginning of the quest, there were some RPG elements. I have been working on improving them with some player feedback, and I can say that the new visuals and mechanics look pretty dope. I will re-introduce the new features in the upcoming sessions.

>although if the majority of people here disagree with me, I may have to retire
I'm taking care that we don't end up focusing on just that. The quest was, is, and will be always focused on the conflict and world exploration of various wonders in Elysia, not just one single thing, like romance in this case.

>Just read the whole thing
Also, welcome to the quest, I hope you enjoy your stay! I always ask new players some questions, I see that you are willing to point out the flaws in the quest, please do so, I highly encourage it. At the end of the day, I do this for you guys, so I really like to hear if you feel happy with it:
>What's your most and least favourite character?
>Could you further elaborate on the flaws you mentioned in the previous post?

If you find the time and if you are in the mood, the answers would help me a lot! Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy your stay!
>>
>>422893
I was wondering where you went. I remember you said something about innawoods, but I though you got eaten by a bear. Well, good thing you didn't because you're just in time, we continue tomorrow! After a whole week of hiatus that is. I had some issues with my day job, but that's finally taken care of and now I have some more free time again.

>innawoods
How was the trip? Did you run into some Forest Grubs?
>>
>>422902
Oh shit grub-senpai noticed me!
Actually it was a jamboree so not quite innawoods but still fun
Also
>sunbro personal trainer waifu reveal when?
>>
>>422919
>sunbro personal trainer waifu reveal when?
Soon, but first the Sunbros need to gas the Yuni, and let go of their past.
>>
hmmm
What age are we in since gat has a pistol
>>
>>423467
It's pretty much your "extended" medieval setting where there are additional higher tech stuff like gunpowder and some more advanced understanding of medicine, but mostly pre-industrial age if you want a correlation between the two worlds.

Also, finally the last day of the hiatus, we continue tomorrow! Can't wait to get back into the quest and show you guys what I have in store. Be sure to stop by tomorrow when we will test out the brand new combat system!

Time for DUES VULT draws near, time to mow down the degenerates!
>>
File: crusading bros.jpg (43KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
crusading bros.jpg
43KB, 700x405px
>>423486
we will teach them to tremble before our dudebro crusade!
>>
>>423486
My cross is ready. Ave maria!
>>
>>423486
So basically a Renaissance/Enlightenment-era quest?
>>423602
Dues Vult my Mongol friend
>>
>>423486
>>423535
>>423602
The Yuni will pay! for the wall

>>424121
>Renaissance/Enlightenment-era quest
Something like that, but the world will never evolve in high sci-fi tech and stuff like that, it stays in the same medieval/fantasy setting. Also, it's more of a Dark Age in regards to the wars, plagues and stuff like that.

Alright lads, we're almost there! I will start a bit earlier tomorrow, so that we have enough time to thoroughly test out the new combat system. I'll post the exact session time tomorrow during the day.
>>
>>425023
So Enlightenment technology (advanced pre-industrial) combined with early feudal politics and a fantasy world?
>>
>>425023
>jack with a black powder revolver
Y E S
E
S
>>
Alright lads, the day has finally come! The adventure continues in about 4 or 5 hours. Buy some SunnyD's to prepare for the searing heat that is to come!
>>
>>426803
fuck yessssss
>>
>>426803
>Buy some SunnyD's

Solaris would give them to me for free
>>
posting here cuz will post fanart and also beers up faggots
>>
>>426945
>beers up faggots
I only have booze availeble to me atm, does that count?
>>
>>426952
sure thing lad
>>
File: beers.png (50KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
beers.png
50KB, 640x400px
>>426945
cheers
>>
>>426945
>>426952
>>426955
>>426962
>booze and fanart
My niggas! This is an excellent way to start the quest!

We start Soon™. I'll post a link to the new thread here when it's ready.

Rev up those Spongebob time cards
>>
File: Update.jpg (30KB, 649x482px) Image search: [Google]
Update.jpg
30KB, 649x482px
>>427062
Please let this be relevant
>>
>>427090
>let this be relevant
Sadly it's not because here is the new thread, ahead of schedule!
Surely these are the end times...

>>427102
>>
>>423467
>>423486
gunpowder and by extension guns were invented over 1000 years before the middle ages.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.