[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorly Defined Wizard Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Poorly Defined Wizard.png (35KB, 186x233px) Image search: [Google]
Poorly Defined Wizard.png
35KB, 186x233px
You are a WIZARD, as should be evident by your WIZARD ROBES and NOT-VERY-FANCY HAT. Your wizardry gives you mastery over the POORLY DEFINED MAGIC of this world. You woke up in your bed this morning, spent a couple of hours feeling old and wise and generally WIZARD-Y until some schmucks kick down your door and ask you for your taxes. You don´t know what these young whippersnappers are talking about, you don´t pay silly things such as taxes, you´re a WIZARD! You try explaining this to the men, but they do not seem to understand your advanced way of speech, saying something about being "senile". You...
>[] Use your poorly defined magic on them (how?)
>[] Invite them to have some tea.
>[] Remove your ROBE and WIZARD HAT.
>[] Flee! The fools have caught on to your tax evasion!
>[] Call the Necromancer to bail you out
>>
>>412573
>>[] Remove your ROBE and WIZARD HAT.

You don't mess with Wizard brah!
>>
File: Censored.png (21KB, 117x239px) Image search: [Google]
Censored.png
21KB, 117x239px
((sorry for the slowness and shit, my drawing tablet just won´t work, so i have to do these by mouse, so i can´t draw as much stuff ._.)

You decide to remove your ROBE and WIZARD HAT. The invaders look at you in awe, dumbstruck by your magnificent, wizardly form- aw shit, you weren´t wearing anything underneath AGAIN. You really need to remember to wear something next time.

The young men are distracted by your wrinkly body! It is time to strike! With a POORLY DEFINED GESTURE, you decide to...

>[]Teleport out
>[] Burn them to a crisp
>[]Put your ROBE back on. You feel naked without it.
>[]Other:Write-in?
>>
>>412596
>>[]Teleport out
Time to become the dungeon wizard. Maybe make a dungeon.
>>
>>412596
Teleport inside them
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.