[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medieval Ruler redux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 5

Since there was a loss of interest in the last thread, I am starting completely over and this is why I must say this, I want players who will show up around 9 AM EST most days unless I say otherwise other than that...

Welcome to Medieval Ruler! Slightly based off of Crusader Kings II, you will take control of a series of rulers over a period of history between 769-1440 and will face many unique challenges and events along the way!

Combat system is the dynamic 3d10 system. You all decide upon a three step plan and the first three rolls will be the average of EACH roll and I write the outcome and so on.

Example:
Raise Shield (3d10)
Bash with Shield (3d10)
Forward thrust (3d10)

just as a base example.

Let us begin, firstly where are you from?

>Western Europe
>Eastern Europe
>Northern Europe
>Middle East
>North Africa
>Anatolia
>Balkans
>Persia
>India
>>
>>412406
No China? Hmmm Northern Europe.
>>
>>412413
That's a WHOLE other ballpark of history. The reason I opted out of China is because it wasn't connected in as many ways as even India was. Sure, there was the Silk Road but that was it. The Middle East had connections to India.
>>
>>412415
Plus I think there is a Romance of the Three Kingdoms thread going on which is pretty much a Chinese history thread.
>>
>>412415
Especially during the earlier periods, yes I'm aware.
>>
Balkans
>>
>>412406
>Northern Italy
>>
>>412406
>>Eastern Europe
>>
>>412406
Western Europe

ITS BACK
HEY OP
>>
>>412454
this
>>
>>412454
Thirding
>>
Please

ROMANS PLEASE
>>
hello
I'd say northern europe but western is fine too
>>
>>412406
>Balkans/Anatolia Byzantines
>>
>>412406
I always take a Irish county so one of those.
>>
>>412406
>Western Europe
>>
>>412406
>Western Europe
>>
>>412406
I toss in a vote for the Balkans
>>
>Balkans/Anatolia
>>
Western Europe.
Visigothics.
>>
Hey, OP, sorry if I'm blunt, but your Quests don't die because people loose interest on them, they die because you think they do, and you stop writing.
You could post a Twitter account of yours to tell us when you run, or if you are free, you could make a post ITT to tell us that you are running.
>>
>>412459
Eastern Europe!
Let's bring back the Kievan Rus!
>We could be the first people to make contract with Eastern Asia.
>>
>>412406

Somewhere on the British Isles/Ireland please.
>>
Hey guys I had to leave unexpectedly yesterday. I am starting this up again at 9 and I will review the choices.
>>
Overwhelmingly Western Europe. Come back at 9 and I will continue writing.

>>414644
It's half and half, around the last part of the quest I was talking to two people over the course of two days and then at a certain point, people stopped replying on the whole so I just assumed people lost interest.
>>
I am here! Will write in country choices now.

>Western Francia
>Middle Francia
>Lombardy
>Venice
>"England" (Wessex, Mercia, Northumbria, East Anglia)
>Pictland
>Irish County
>Brittany
>Umayyad (Arabic Western Europe)
>Asturias
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 415x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 415x599px
>>415772
>Pictland

Celtic stronk
>>
>>415772
>>Venice
WE WILL RECLAIM THE LEGIONS

And get some assassins
>>
>>415772
>Venice
>>
2 for Venice but gonna wait a bit longer.
>>
Asturias.
>>
>>415772
>Asturias
>>
>>412406
Poland, Eastern Europe/non Slavic.
>>
2 for Venice and 2 for Asturias
1 for "conquered" Poland (they were slavic as fuck then)
1 for Pictland
>>
>>416215
You're a little l8 m8
See>>415772
>>
asturias
>>
>>415772
Venice
>>
Flip a coin?
>>
>>416230
Asturias
>>
Venice niggas
>>
>>415772
Venice.
>>
nigga Venice won I think.
>>
assturiass
>>
>>416401
you mother fucker.
>>
>>415772
>Asturias
>>
>>416409
Wait change my vote to Venice
>>
>>415772
Ideally Lombardy, but I will also support Venice if there's no chance of Lombardy. Seems like it probably won't make any difference to the voting anyway.
>>
>>416419
Just to be clear, this is now a simple vote for Venice.
>>
>>416419
there's no chance of Lombardy, not anymore.
>>
>>415649
Don't worry about that. The quest I'm running had 4 people playing at it's max, and the last 3 hours I played with only one guy.
>>
>>416427
I too am used to running with around only 2-3 players max at a time.
>>
>>416439
What are you running?
>>
>>416441
I run Jedi Lord Quest
You?
>>
>>415772
>Venice
>>
>>416441
Hey into the cold I'm this anon >>414241
I like your quest
>>
>>416449
Into the Cold. I made a lot of mistakes and had to fix them as I runned hehe.
I'm new and I want to learn by experience, after I finish with it, I'll read the pastebin more carefully.
>>
>>416455
Thanks, anon. It means a lot. Honestly, I thought that no one would be interested.
I doubt that I'll run today, tho.
>>
None of ya'll niggas was around for that No More Heroes quest now where ya'?

Didn't fookin think so.
>>
>>416466
Plague. Stop it I wasn't even born yet to play no more heros
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1179x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1179x677px
>>416458
That's cool, Jedi Lord is the first quest I've ever ran either and I feel like I'm learning a lot myself. Its been a fun learning experience though!
>>
>>416466
I dom't know it, sorry. Can you link it?
We are flooding OP's quest jijiji
>>
>>416473
You's a fag, focus on this quest, Plague is my name in the GoT Quest.

Someone vote Venice and be done with it!
>>
>>416480
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/288039/

Bam. Read to your hearts content. The second thread wasn't even archived so few people showed up.
>>
Sorry! I am here, had to leave for a while!
>>
Looks like it is Venice. I shall type something out now!
>>
Ah, that familiar scent. The smell of the sea, that salty brisk smell that reminds you of home. With your father's passing you have inherited his lands and the title of Patrician. The Doge, Maurizio Galbaio has just risen to the seat and his rule has yet to be determined.
Overlooking the many canals and docks, you ponder to yourself...
"How am I going to rise to power? Will I even be prestigious enough?"

You are the 25 year old Patrician of (insert Italian name here) (insert first Italian name here) and you shall be leading your House through the years of medieval society.

After choosing your name, what shall you focus on?
>A: Construction
>B: Diplomacy/War
>C: Research
>D: Politics
>E: Trade
>F: Internal Affairs (family issues, disputes etc)
>>
>>416725
QUINTAS DIAS
>>
>>416725
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
>>
>>416725
Onorio Raffa
>>
>>416725
Trade is power in Venice
>>
>>416725
>>
>>416725
>>E: Trade
>>
>>416725
>All this merchant shit
>NOT Venician Politics

>Politics
Get out Merchants, right now. This is Venice not Israel.
>>
Onorio di Firenze decides he will make his living the best and only way how in Venice, trade. Onorio has a small feast prepared for several captains and contractors.
The first one, a captain of about 60 years of age with a burly build approaches and greets you "Enrico Mazallo, at your service. I've sailed the Mediterranean since I was a young boy and plan to die at sea, if you need a reliable captain, look no further."
The second captain approaches and it appears he is quite the opposite of this man.
"Greeting, your lordship. I am Agostino Gambaro and I say, why sail to the typical places? Why not trade with the Arabs? Or the Byzantines? Why keep to the Franks and Lombards who have tried to rip us off at every turn?"

Two men walk while this young captain finishes "Sir, we represent 'L'Ordine Della Moneta' and we're here to provide with one of two contracts that you wish to look over. One is for Charlemagne who requests Croation Iron and the other is for the Greeks on the Aegean Islands who wish to trade Olives for Cloth"

>Typical Venture (Less Risk, Less Reward)
>New Venture (More Risk, More Reward)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxoBEglTdxY
>>
>>416817
>>
>>416817
>New Venture

Go big or fuck off
>>
>>416817

Let's take a chance
>>
>>416817
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2Ga0DbdQE

Scratching your chin, you look at each of these men and say
"Both of these opportunities have equal merit, but if I am to make it in this world, I can't stay on the status quo, Enrico, I apologize but I will not require your services."
"Eh," he shrugs "I'll find another, my skills aren't mundane." as he just sort of strolls out.
Agostino beams "You will NOT regret this, sir."
A few preparations must be made before you venture off, you do have a boat, but a small one and could only carry maybe a ton of goods. You'll need to hire a crew, stock the ship and make sure it's in shape for the sea, especially the rocky Aegean isles.

You have a total of 125 ducats
you can
>Spend lavishly on crew and provisions
>Normally
>Frugally
>>
>>416868
>>
>>416868
New ventures means unsure time frames.
>>
>>416868
>>
Not wanting to risk loss of supplies or men to the sea, you decide to spend half of your riches into this venture.
Barrels of fish and salted pork, flagons of wine, livestock, rope, the supply of olives and many more assorted items stack your boat along with a crack team of sailors ready to sail to Greece.

Roll for First part of trade adventure. First three rolls are average.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>416915
We didn't get any insurance on the ship, did we?
>>
Rolled 6, 4, 3 = 13 (3d10)

>>416915
Do we roll the 3d10 or?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>416915
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>416915
>>
>>416915
Wow, sorry guys, a little tired I should specify it's a d100 and the 3d10 is for combat.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>416938
i guessed that you wanted a 1d100, but i saw everyone rolling a 1d10
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>416938
See there we go
>>
I'm actually gonna wrap it up tonight. My brain is melted from the heat and having to work in it. I will be here tomorrow.
>>
File: 29-2.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
29-2.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>416938

>>416943
>>416952
Nice.
>>
hot damn look at dem digits
>>416979
I know your pain m8. Look forward to seeing what happens tomorrow
>>
>>416868
>Spend Frugally
>>
Hey guys, I am here but will be right back in about 15-20 minutes.
>>
Maybe longer, I apologize.
>>
>>419737
No worries.
>>
so why even make a comment lol
>>
>>419748
Just to let people now I am not abandoning thread.
>>
>>419771
oh good
>>
The first part of the journey, the men and yourself feel a sort of, good fortune aura about you.
"Seas are calm and the wind is good. I think we'll make excellent headway!" says a sailor
"I feel it too. I truly believe this will be the start of something great."
The men lift your house banner and the flag of Venice above and make sail. Three days into your journey you see three Byzantine Dromons approach you.
When the biggest of the three is nearest you hear them call out
"Merchants of Venice! We request that you dock at Dyrrachium at once! We have business to attend to!"
"This is interesting." you think to yourself.
>Ignore Byzantine demands
>Accept their offer and hear their proposal
>>
>>419816
>>Accept their offer and hear their proposal
We dont trade with turks
>>
>>419816
>Accept their offer and hear their proposal
>>
"Captain!" you call out "Tell your men we're docking at Dyrrachion. Apparently the Greeks have more in store for us!"
"Men, hard to port! We're making for Greek lands!"
The Dromons lead you to the harbor of Valona and you see what appears to be the shipwright standing at wait for you.
"Gents, take a break. I will be back." you tell the sailors.
"Come with me at once! The lord of merchants wishes to speak with you!"
Following the small man, unfamiliar scents and sights fill your senses and you can't help but marvel a community on such a barren land.

A large, round man in flowing, samite robes greets with multiple rings on his finger.

"Ah! You're here! Please, please sit, have some food and wine!" he ushers his servants to bring in plates of different foods.
"Now, I've invited you here on a personal mission because this can't be handled by.....LEGAL authorities." he picks his teeth with a chicken bone. "Now, I happen to have five crates of stolen gold and silver dinnerware on my person. And with no one else to turn to, I heard of your little adventure to the Aegean Islands and, well...you came at the perfect time." as he pours you wine in a gem encrusted cup. You clearly see he is a man of great wealth and influence, controlling the Byzantine navy assignment like it's his personal coast guard and commanding legions of servants.
"What do you say?" as he crosses his hands.
>Accept deal
>Barter for a better deal
>Reject outright
>Feign lack of interest
>>
>>419858
>Feign lack of interest
we've got to be smug and ask for more
>>
>>419858
>>Feign lack of interest
smug.jpg
>>
>>419858
>Feign lack of interest
>>
File: smug.jpg (100KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
100KB, 441x408px
"Hmph..." you stand up and with your hands folded across your back you begin to make your way to the window.
"Honestly, I don't think you know but I tend to be an honest man. Whose to say I am to not go to the Duke himself and inform of your wrong-doings."
he gives you a menacing gaze for a moment and then...laughs.
"My dear boy, you're a merchant! If someone came up to you and send 'Hey, you're gonna make a lot of money because someone offers it to you' and you say no?! Don't play me like I am dumb. I know you want the money as much as the next man." you turn around and give him a smug look and say "Well, you caught me. I like gold as much as the next merchant so you need not say more!"

Roll for bartering skills (d100)
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>419904
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>419904
Rolling.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>419904
just 1 1D100?
>>
45 for an average.

Spending many hours on the finer points of the plan he sums it up for you one last time.
"You will take this to my associate, Count Demetrios of Naxos and you will hand over this letter, his men will take the crates and the payment will be in your cabin with another letter giving you the details of where to bring the silver. THAT will be in your destination of Euboia where you will meet my other associate, Count Romanos who will do the same. You may be late on your initial shipment but you will make TWICE as much on this journey, so long as the authorities don't catch on to you."

After loading your ship up with the "apples and limes" you make your way out to Naxos.

roll d100 for steady voyage with no cops
>>
>>419936
shit, forgot to write it in

"You will make about 150 ducats in total on top of the 100 you were going to make on the legal stuff."
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>419936
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>419936
Natural One
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>419936
Time for some hostile takeovers.
>>
43 average

A few days pass before you reach the tip of the Ionian Sea and have to bear right. Before that happens however, two large ships flying the Isauros and Golden Cross crest come before you sounding off a calling horn.
"Shit..." you think to yourself.
"Are you di Firenze?" the captain of the first ship calls out
"I am!" you reply
"We have knowledge of suspicious activity! Mind if I come aboard for some questions?"
>Allow him
>Reject him
>Request to board his ship instead
>Bargain
>>
>>419955
>Allow him
If he's onboard our ship his ass his ours.
>>
>>419955
>>Request to board his ship instead
>>
>>419959
>letting him seize us and our cargo without a fight.
wtf cassius
>>
>>419955
>>Allow him
>>
"Please, come aboard!" you call out
he boards your vessel, both ship next to you.
"I just have a few questions regarding your cargo, it was insisted upon by Strategos Christophoros Laloudios of Achaia that he get this report."
"Firstly, it took you an extra three days to arrive here, why? Secondly, are you carrying any other goods besides olives? Finally, did you meet with one, Sergios Axiotes?"

Roll 3d100 for answers on each while keeping composure.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>420003
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>420003
>>
>>420005
>>420009
3d100
>>
Rolled 3, 62, 12 = 77 (3d100)

>>420012
>>
Rolled 27, 34, 96 = 157 (3d100)

>>420003
>>
>>420016
"The first question answers your third. We did meet this Sergios, he had us delayed to talk further potential business, we however rejected as his price was too much. We did however, pick up some gold and silver from the Duke of Benevento on the way which we are bringing back with us to sell at Venice."
He looks you down and up
"May we inspect these goods?" he asks
>Yes
>No
>>
>>420038
>Yes
>Now, I happen to have five crates of stolen gold and silver dinnerware on my person
This might be a slight problem.
>>
>>420038
>Yes
>>
Going through each crate, he carefully inspects each box of goods each poring through their contents.
"Hmm" he mutters "No sign of them here" he turns to you "Alright, we're all set here. You don't have what we're looking for."
After several minutes of deliberation between captains, they take off and leave you be.
"Sweet Mary Mother." the captain exclaims "That was WAY too close, we have to be careful now."

Make one final d100 roll which will wrap up this whole excursion.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>420070
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>420070
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>420070
>>
Your deal with Naxos goes off without a hitch and you acquire your first payment of 75 ducats.
The way to Euboia however, is less than fortunate.
"Sir, those look like rainclouds, we may want to keep dock for the night."
"Nonsense, the captain says, I've seen worse clouds from a shower! There is no need to fear."
Four hours later, the first drops.
After that, more and more
Thunder
Lightning
Waves

Soon the storm is upon you like the wrath of God himself.

Crashing waves rock the boat to it's side back and forth, the men slip and fall at every turn, the captain barking out orders. You try to maintain a firm grip but you have to use both hands on a rope to keep steady.
You seem to be out of the worst when you hear it
"ROGUE WAAAAVE!!!"
A giant behemoth of a wave comes flying at your ship...
You wake up to the sun beaming down on your face and the crew surrounding you
"HE LIVES!!! By the grace of Mary he lives!!!"
An enormous headache is upon as soon as you pick up your head followed by a sore body.
"What happened?" you ask
"Well, we live and we're here at Euboios safely..." the captain trails off
"Yes? Go on." you reply
"Some of the silver has been damaged and we lost a few of the crew."
"Damn!" you slam a fist onto the deck
"Can we remedy this?" I just talked to the merchant, if we pay him, he won't tell about you lying and harboring stolen goods to the Navy."
>Accept (Lose 75 ducats and make a total of 100 ducats)
>Decline (risk the Byzantines wrath but leave with 175)
>>
>>420113
>>
>>420113
>>
Gonna wrap it up after this.

Unfortunately, without risking the ire of the entire Byzantine Empire, you are forced to accept his deal.

"Looks like we lost a bit of money on this venture, but hey, you walk away with a fat pouch." the captain says to you "if you ever need a master of ships, I am at your service."

It's two weeks before you safely arrive in Venice and your villa, counting your coins, you feel a sense of accomplishment and have learned quite a bit from this venture.

You now have 225 ducats.

>A:Construction
>B:Research
>C:Politics
>D:Internal Affairs
>E:Trade
>F:Diplomacy/War
>G:Army/Navy
>>
>>420130
>D:Internal Affairs
>>
>>420130
>>
>>420130
>>A:Construction
>>
>>420130
>>
>>420130
D:Internal Affairs
>>
A
>>
>>420130
>Internal Affairs
>>
Hey guys! I didn't abandon thread at all! Yesterday was super hectic and work heavy that I had no time to even type something out.
>>
Looks like Construction by 1

Your father, a semi-wealthy individual, was also a sort of arbitrary man, he didn't care much for his family or his villa nor did he ever spend time there.
When you finally make it back to your home, you notice it has been abandoned in a way. The only people who live there are the servants living off of the land.
Your household is in dire need of repair and renovation, you have no stables, all the rooms are filthy and some are crumbling due to lack of upkeep and your household guard is pitiful due to cramped, unsanitary conditions and lack of weapons. Your vault is nearly empty and covered in cobwebs and you have no rooms for luxury or comfort.

What shall you build or repair first?
>Vault
>Stables
>Wine Cellar
>Great Hall
>Private Quarters
>Servant Quarters
>Armory
>Barracks
>Map Room
>Private Port
>>
>>426786
>Great Hall
>>
>>426786
>Great Hall
>>
>>426786
>>Great Hall
>>
Making your way inside the Great Hall, you notice the complete filth of it all. Rats scatter away when you bring a torch in to light a fire. The table has wood rot and termite damage as well as the chairs. The family crest tapestry is moth eaten among others and the windows are covered in grime and dust.

Roll 1d100 for first week of cleaning and repair
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>426912
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>426912
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>426912
>>
>>426928
>>426947
>>426960
Average: 48

Calling your servants in, by the looks on their faces, you can tell that they have neither seen such a decrepit mess or that they have and were not looking forward to this day. Either way, you assure good pay to the hardest worker, giving them some "initiative". Meanwhile, you hire a carpenter to live-in work on your new furniture and by the end of the month, he presents with adequate furnishings. Humble, but comfortable nonetheless. You pay him 20 ducats for his service as well as a pouch of 10 for the hardest worker, as promised.

You have 195 ducats

>A: Continue Building
>B: Internal Affairs
>C: Politics
>D: Trade
>E: Research
>F: Army/Navy
>G: Diplomacy/War
>>
>>427002
>>
>>427002
>>
>>427002
>>A: Continue Building
>>
>>427002
>>
Looks like 2 for continue building: you have 1 building usage left before I move you on to something else.

So, with the Great Hall furnished and...sanitary, you turn your gaze to the more domestic issues. Your household guard is still in shambles, the men gamble away their coins, wear stained tunics and rusted armor and the weapons have cobwebs growing around them in the armory.
You have no private port to speak of and thus have to rent space from Venetian officials and other Patricians.
Your quarters as well as the servants quarters are....unbearable to live in at their best, with moldy food strewn across your floors and the servants are forced to sleep in dirty hay, you could say it's not up to code.
Your vault is still practically empty save for spiders and your wine cellar has been pilfered (rightfully so) by the servants who haven't seen a di Firenze in this house for 10 years.
The Stables has yet to be cleaned and you actually find a dead horse in one of the pens from the filth surrounding him as well as the collapsed roof.
Other rooms including the map room, library, kitchens, privy and galleries are in dire need of cleaning and renovation.

>Vault
>Stables
>Wine Cellar
>Private Quarters
>Servant Quarters
>Armory
>Barracks
>Map Room
>Private Port
>>
>>430666
>Armory
>>
>>430666
>>Armoury
nice trips satan
>>
>>430666
>Armory
>>
>>430666
>Armory
Then we'll renovate the port
>>
Turning your attention to the guard. You approach them and declare.
"My good soldiers, I am the rightful heir of La Casa di Firenze and I have returned to make our name synonymous with glory and fortune. I will order us some newer weapons and armor and repair what is broken, begin your training as soon as you possibly can. Use the old weaponry if you can."
They all grunt and make other various lazy noises but obligingly get to work.

Roll 1d100 for repairing armory and quality of bought weapons and armor.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>430809
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>430809
I guess we don't do the haggling ourselves.
>>
>>430823
This would take FOREVER if I ran a detailed event chain for each.
>>
>>430829
That's a good point. I suppose we'll just have good people under us, doing the small things?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>430809
>>
>>430836
A bit of half and half. Certain choices I feel need or should have long event chains whereas things like this just require a quick run down. Trade is definitely a longer chain.

Average: 40

After tense negotiations between different smithies in the general area, you managed to find one that makes decent weaponry but has managed to come out on the upper hand on this deal causing you to spend 40 ducats on weapons and armor. However, some masons have heard your plight and knew your father as a shrewd, uncaring man and will rebuild your armory for half price of 15 ducats. In total your expenditure comes out to 55 ducats

You now have 140 ducats.

>C: Politics
>F: Army/Navy
>G: Diplomacy/War
>>
>>430854
>>
>>430854
>>
>>430854
>>B: Internal Affairs
Good leaders listen to the men under them.
>>
>>430868
Internal Affairs is more geared towards family and family issues, rivalries etc. It would encompass your council I suppose now that I think about it but we'll go with that.

Being 25 years old and the new Patrician di Firenze, you can't live the life of a bachelor anymore and you need trusted men of different backgrounds to create your first council.
You obviously need a Chancellor to handle all diplomatic issues, a marshal to train your men, a steward to handle all administrative duties, a master of spies to necessitate all matters of intrigue and a holy man to guide you towards the path of wisdom in the faith.

As for a suitable wife, you can hold a sort of "singles party" for all prospective suitors and gain a little trust among the other lesser nobles and patricians.

"My trusted servant, I need you to send out these invitations to anyone of importance and then take these three letters to the church, counting house and keep of Venice. I need to hire some trusted councilors and all my old connections lie in Benevento."
"Yes sir, right away."

Beginning with party preparations
Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>430890
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>430890
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>430890
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>430890
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

lets go
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>430890
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.