[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good ol' fasion civ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mappywappy..jpg (25KB, 320x507px) Image search: [Google]
mappywappy..jpg
25KB, 320x507px
Our tribe has migrated from up north. Chased by other waring families to the north we ran for our lives. We stopped for supplies and became mystified by the large bodies of water. Non-briny water like this has never been seen in such quantities. Some say its a sign from higher powers than us. They say we should settle here for longer. Unfortunately if we do stay we'll have to defend in a couple years. Anyway. You people are big men in the tribe. You don't have real power, but you strongly affect the people to make decisions because of your wisdom. Anyway, what shall we do?

(btw this thread will be pretty dead for about a week after tomorrow since I have something else to do. But after that it'll be on daily indefinitely)
>>
good land gets taken. If no one is here there is a reason and we must find it.
>>
Stay fortify, and get ready to defend.
>>
>>412147
any ideas how?

also thread pretty dead, will try next week tomorrow
>>
I think the easiest way to get some defenses would be to build some large rafts. They're cheaper and more useful than fortresses while still being somewhere protected to shoot from
>>
Why not build the whole town on the water
>>
>>412500
>>412213
This sounds like a good and fun idea. Let's build the town on rafts in the middle of the lake, and get on and off it using canoes..
>>
>>412517
op will be dead for a week goys, but ill put up what you said next week.
>>
there are islands in the lakes, we don't need to build everything from scratch
>>
We'll because op made a thread and then abandoned it 10 minutes later can some one Else take over
>>
>>412120
I agree. Unless we are the first to come here by the Providence, there may be a snake in the garden. I suggest we scout the land for now and till the soul and soil until we discover that which would cause dismay.
>>
>>412213
We should set aside speak builders to construct rafts while we scout this newfound land. It is a wise choice.
>>
>>412500
That's an ambitious idea but that is far beyond our power as humans. I hear that in the After, Providence rewards those who lived righteous loves by giving them palaces the size of mountains with rivers of wine and milk flowing though them. Strive for the after. In the meantime, the best course of action is to scout the land and see what may be a fault in the morning sun, and build rafts to expand our people further.
>>
>>412517
I think ambition might be surpassing logic. How could mere rafts support our entire colony? It's baffling to think.
>>
>>413111
Then should we equip the abled men and women to scout and colonize those islands?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.