[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three Kingdoms Quest 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 25

File: op1.jpg (165KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
op1.jpg
165KB, 1600x800px
In the last chapter, Zheng Li joins a large group of migrant refugees heading to the commandery of Chen to start a new life. He aids the plight of the villagers, earning their trust and becoming the new Intendant of Chen. He searches for an adviser to help him and recruits Lu Fan in to his ranks. Seeking first to improve the trade and markets of Chen, he allows Yang Jing and Lu Fan to create breweries and plant orchards.

--------

This quest is an RPG-styled game following the Three Kingdoms period of China and the novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guangzhong. You play as a fictional character following through the events of the Three Kingdoms and hopefully rising to become an important player of with the famous figures. You will start off as a no-name, average character who can rise up through effort. Most of the characters and story will follow the events of the novel first, history second, the RoTK games third, and only a very small part will come from the Dynasty Warriors games (Mostly character personalities if suitable).

The goal of the game is to create an interesting story more so than win. While this game will not be harsh, mistakes and carelessness may result in the loss of your faction and even the death of your character. Sometimes circumstances may be unfair as not even Zhuge Liang could not save his kingdom after Shu lost Jing province. Still, thinking and common sense should get you through. Whatever the case, my goal is to hopefully see you create an interesting story more than conquering the entirety of China.

-------

Character info: http://pastebin.com/yDvYKdAk
Market: http://pastebin.com/YwtG4Bjm
twitter: https://twitter.com/RainsArpeggio
Last thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/384993/
>>
File: Hao Xian.jpg (7KB, 213x214px) Image search: [Google]
Hao Xian.jpg
7KB, 213x214px
>>410742
News from around the land comes to your desk. In Liang province you are told than Dong Zhuo has been having trouble defeating the Qiang rebels led by Han Sui and Ma Teng. Though initially Dong Zhuo fared well, he led his forces in to the enemy territory too deep and had his supply lies cut. He was forced to retreat.

It seems the southern force led by Sun Jian has done far better. Sun Jian quickly defeated the rebels around Changsha and the rebel leader Ou Xing was killed in a few months. The fame and heroism of Sun Jian begins to spread across the land.

In the Han central court you hear news that Huangfu Song and Zhu Jun have been demoted. They attempted to reform the government and inform the Emperor of the misdoings of the eunchs, only to be falsely accused themselves. It seems the internal troubles of the Han continues.

You continue your work at Chen. One day you find Hao Xian sitting outside of camp with a slightly troubled look on his face. You go over to your companion to ask him his problems, and he answers you.

“I have been trying to put my efforts in all areas of our force. Drilling the men, overseeing paperwork, planning ahead, helping with the farms, convincing other noble families of their loyalty, my swordsmanship. I am however having trouble with all the work and I find myself unable to focus on a single study.”

“You work too hard,” you say. “Perhaps you should stick with one area and improve upon there.”

“Yes,” Hao Xian says with a nod. “But where should I then focus on?”

Hao Xian should focus on...
>military tactics and leading men
>his swordsmanship
>politics and governance
>his ability to speak and convince other nobles
>>
>>410745
>speak the truth
>>
>>410745
>>military tactics and leading men
Also just picked Romance 13. Thinking of making Zheng Li.
>>
>>410745
>>
>>410745

Pretty good skill to have.

Hmm, also wondering if we should try and recruit Huangfu Song and Zhu Jun. Always had a soft spot for Huangfu Song.
>>
>>410745
>>
>>410753
Oh fuck, forgot the tag.
>>
>>410745
>>
>>410745
>>military tactics and leading men
>>
File: planning.jpg (44KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
planning.jpg
44KB, 470x352px
>>410745
You remember that Hao Xian did well in defeating the rebels when you fought the Yellow Scarves together. Back at the time when you were driving the rebels out of Ji province, Hao Xian was the one who laid an ambush near the hills to capture the enemy general Gong Du. You see much potential there.

"Brother Hao, what our force needs right now is someone capable in leading soldiers and one well-versed in military tactics. Yang Jing is strong in fighting and Lu Fan in administration and strategy. Should you become a capable general I do not think there is any who could stop us."

"I see," Hao Xian says with a nod. "Then I will brush up on the Art of War and focus myself on being a general. You can be assured I will lead our soldiers well in the next battle."

Hao Xian focuses on his leadership qualities and military tactics, becoming a more capable general.

Speaking of improving, you should focus on your abilities as well. You have a bit of free time, what do you improve upon?

>choose a stat, or various. More stats = less gains
>>
>>410809
>INT
>CHA
>WAR
>>
>>410809
INT
WAR
>>
>>410809

INT, POL, CHA.

We need to get better at these if we're to be a better faction leader.
>>
>>410809
Int and Cha
>>
>>410823
Let someone else worry about POL imo. We'll never be a bureaucrat, better to focus on things we'll always need as a leader, like INT for plans and CHA for recruiting better officers

Like Sun Ce!
>>
>>410832
cefagpls
>>
>>410809
>WAR
>LEAD
>Int

Honestly we should get our best stats up. Int would also be useful.
>>
>>410809
>CHA
>LDR
>>
cha
War
>>
File: march2.jpg (285KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
march2.jpg
285KB, 1200x800px
>War, Int, Cha most votes
It has been a while since your last duel and you decide to brush up on your swordsmanship and fighting ability. Afterwards you study more on the classics and history while also working on focusing on your speech so that you can remain a capable leader.

(+2 War, +3 Int, +3 Cha)

The Fall season is coming to a close and Winter is soon upon you. You collect food and taxes and you can see that Yang Jing and Lu Fan's work on the breweries has definitely increased your income. (+600 gold to treasury)

Force info: http://pastebin.com/0e7vF6mZ

In the south you hear that Sun Jian has completely destroyed the rebels near Changsha and he is on his way back to Luoyang to receive his rewards. Along the way he will be passing by your territory. Sun Jian is considered a hero and no doubt a promotion awaits him back at the capital. Perhaps you should allow him and his troops to rest in your village? You can also build up your network as well.

>invite Sun Jian to rest and invite him for food
>allow Sun Jian to pass through but otherwise ignore him
>deny Sun Jian passage to Chen and tell him to go around
>>
>>410899
>>invite Sun Jian to rest and invite him for food
At least be polite.
>>
>>410899
Might as well be chill. Sun Jian is one of the better guys.

Plus, we can try and recruit Sun Ce, right guys? Right? C'mon CeFags, it's our time to shine!
>>
>>410899

I see no reason not to be a nice guy to him.
>>
>>410899
Man Jian. I honestly wonder how the world would have changed if you lived.
>>
>>410809
INT and LEAD. Better intelligence will allow us to not fall for lu bu traps, and better leadership helps in general.

Also, when shit starts going down in the capital, we should probably head that way ourselves. We're pretty close to it, and we can not only smack down that corrupt offical, but rescue our friend in jail if he's still alive.
>>
>>410899
>>
>>410899
May as well. Guy did what we did and did it well so why not? Really, while I do see us as just and kind to our people, I also see a sort of no nonsense attitude for braggarts and the corrupt. Less benevolence and more punish the wicked, I guess.
>>
>>410990
So Cao Cao?
>>
File: Sun Jian.jpg (60KB, 285x404px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Jian.jpg
60KB, 285x404px
You decide to meet Sun Jian at the borders of Chen and invite his army for rest. You take along Lu Fan and you only take a few dozen men as to not alarm Sun Jian. Near the southern river you find Sun Jian's force crossing through small rafts. When they see you arrive, Sun Jian personally comes forward to meet you.

"Hail! We mean you no harm Sir. We have returned from a campaign to destroy rebels and we wish only to pass through back to the capital. We will be gone from your territory as quickly as possible."

"There is no need," you say riding to meet Sun Jian. You take a look at the general. He is tall with fierce eyes and his body is well-toned. The red headdress and cape he wears make him look more like a gallant hero than the generals you are used to. Sun Jian's reputation precedes him.

"I have already been informed that the great Sun Jian has destroyed the rebels at the south. We would not only allow you to pass through our territory, but we would also invite your men to rest. They must be tired from the campaign and battles. We have just planted orchards and grown delicious fruits to brew the finest wines. Would you not care to join me for some food? I am Zheng Li, a minor lord of this territory and our main village is small but we will offer what comfort we can."

Sun Jian smiles and he in fact looks a little surprised at your hospitality.

"I would be honored," Sun Jian says. "My men shall camp away from your village as to not cause and disturbance. I thank you Lord Zheng."

You lead Sun Jian back to the village of Xiaodan. As Sun Jian promised, his army camps away from the village to rest and not cause any worry to your people. It is already nightfall by the time you arrive and you prepare the foods and wine.

Do you spend some gold on the banquet, or keep it a humble one?

>spend no gold, small and humble banquet
>spend 25 gold, a medium banquet with good food
>spend 50 gold, a large banquet with grand food, music, and women
>>
>>411000

keep it classy, but not too showy
>>
>>411000
>>spend 50 gold, a large banquet with grand food, music, and women
Eh, we just got a large influx of 600, we can splurge a little imo. Would give a good boost to rep with future-Wu to get a bit meta, and getting cozy with a known dude like Sun Jian would be a smart move IC
>>
>>411000
>>411006
Then again, dude might not like flagrant displays of weatlth. Changing to
Let him enjoy himself, and rest, but not go overboard imo.
>>
>>411000
>>spend 25 gold, a medium banquet with good food
>>
>>411000
Don't make it overly extravagent, but this is a man who is helping the people. After all, he did what we would have done and deserves some respect for it.
>>
>>411000
Be sure to help make his men comfortable. Those guys just fought some nasty rebels for the Empire.
>>
>>411000
>>spend 25 gold, a medium banquet with good food
Spend 10 or so on his men. Give them a nice time before going to that nest of vipers.
>>
>>410996
More like a Cao Cao/Sun Jian mix thinking about it. I don't think killing a host under assumptions and going 'yeah, I did it. Deal with it' falls under our options.
>>
>>411000
>>spend no gold, small and humble banquet

Enough with the meta you shits, I wish it were a bannable offense
>>
>>411046
Metafagpls fag pls
>>
>>411046
How is this meta? I am generally curious as he is a figure that has been fighting the rebels. Something we have done before and will do in the future. If it was Dong I'd bet people wouldn't care. It's one thing to be "cruel" but to lose is unforgivable.
>>
>>411046
Weak b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>>
File: banquet.jpg (62KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
banquet.jpg
62KB, 470x352px
You order a relatively well-off banquet to be made and you invite your officers to dine within the halls of your main buildings. The open hall allows a great view on the sky and in this night the stars are many. Oxen braised in spices, pork baozi, many sides of vegetables, and a special wine made from the fruits Yang Jing grew are palced upon the tables. Though you give the seat right next to you to Sun Jian, the man declines saying he is but a simple guest and that your officers should beside you.

Your officers and Sun Jian dine well. Hao Xian and Lu Fan maintain their formality while Yang Jing is more loud and boisterous. He declares the wine he made to be the best in the world and encourages everyone in the room to try.

"I truly am grateful for your hospitality," Sun Jian says bowing to you at the middle of the feast. "Throughout my campaign I have been rather met with suspicion. Governor Liu Biao of Jing in particular gave me some trouble and his officers distrusted me greatly when I was passing through their territory. I am greatly humbled to receive some kindness for once."

What do you talk with Sun Jian about as the banquet draws close?

>ask him about campaign against Ou Xing
>ask him about his family and origins
>talk about the Han and the current affairs of the government
>>
>>411071

awe may be able to pick up a trick or two from the canny bastard
>>
>>411071
>>ask him about campaign against Ou Xing
I would actually like to hear that. Could be nice to get some pointers there.
>>
>>411071
>>
>>411071
>>
>>411071
>>ask him about his family and origins
>>talk about the Han and the current affairs of the government
A little of each with a warning about the capital.
>>
>>411071

Warn him of the problems in the court like those of the recent arrests.
>>
>>411088
>>411071
I agree we should definitely give him a heads up about the situation at the capital. It's been getting bad.
>>
>>411071
>>ask him about his family and origins
>>
yeah, warning him is a cool thingto do.
>>
>>411071
>>
>>411071
Get stories and learn from him a bit then warn about the capital, really
>>
File: Sun Jian2.jpg (20KB, 200x272px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Jian2.jpg
20KB, 200x272px
You are interested in how Sun Jian was able to quickly defeat Ou Xing and you decide it would be the best topic to speak about with a fellow warrior and general. You ask Sun Jian to describe how he defeated the rebels and Sun Jian smiles.

"I led my forces to the front of the city of Changsha," Sun Jian says. "I made my men taunt Ou Xing and insult him. When the man grew infuriated and came out of the gates to battle, I feigned defeat and withdrew my men. Sensing victory, he came at me full-force where I laid defenses near the river. While I drove Ou Xing back, I also sent my officer Huang Gai and an elite squad to scale the walls of Changsha from the back. When Ou Xing found himself defeated and running, the walls of Changsha were closed. The people of Changsha who long were under attack by Ou Xing joined me in repelling the rebels and together we crushed him."

"You are truly a gift sent from the heavens," you say to Sun Jian, The other officers agree and give their praises to Sun Jian.

"It was the efforts of my men and soldiers," Sun Jian says with a slight laugh and dismissal of his hand. "I would have never accomplished if not for them."

The night ends and you give Sun Jian a room to rest. The next morning Sun Jian thanks you and departs for the capital. Before he goes, you warn Sun Jian of the capital and how good men are being punished. Sun Jian sighs at this.

"I know," he says. "The time of the Han is waning. It is up to men like us to ensure it survives and to do our best for the people. Lord Zheng Li, it is to my hope we can work together to punish any rebels and restore the government back to its rightful place."

Bowing to you, Sun Jian and his army departs.
>>
File: winter1.jpg (163KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
winter1.jpg
163KB, 560x373px
>>411174
The season is Winter and the days begin to grow cold. What do you do to improve the land of Chen? You currently hold 975 taels of gold. With the supplies you have and the farms, you can estimate that your force can hold at least 5000 soldiers with no problem. Chen is still small, but it is growing and starting to become better.

You have 975 gold and you can do any of these for free:
>recruit soldiers: 1 gold for 1
>improved spears: 1 gold for 1
>improved armor: 1 gold for 1
>improved crossbows: 1 gold for 1
>horses: 1 gold for 1
>rams: 100 gold for 1
>catapults: 100 gold for 1
>warships: 100 gold for 1 (can hold 300 men)

Otherwise, what actions do you take for your force this season?
>>
recruit soldiers, another 500.
>>
>>411179
Buy the banner!

BUY THE BANNER!

BUY THE FUCKING BANNER!!!!!
>>
>>411179
200 horses, 200 improved spears, and 200 improved armor. Get our vets armored up and ready for anything.
>>
>>411179
Start building a few walls around our main cities with forts along the road to keep in contact.
>>
>>411179

Purchase 2 warships to defend our coastline.

Purchase Banner.

200 Improved crossbows.

Invest 100 gold into our markets.
>>
>>411179
>Otherwise, what actions do you take for your force this season?
Recruit volunteers to join our force in defending the realm. Otherwise keep improving Chen.

Also yes, buy the Banner.
>>
Maybe save some for the Art of War or Grand Histories?
>>
>>411179
>Recruit volunteers
>Improve Chen
>Purchase:
Art of War
Banner
(700g total)
>>
>>411210
Supporting
>>
>>411210
Maybe we could turn that 100 gold into ferries to transport people and goods? The two war ships should be more than enough to keep them safe.

>>411218
As is, our main priority should be building up our land in terms of food, wealth, and soldiers. If we expand, this place can serve as our bread basket while other places can help with defense and the like.
>>
>>411229

Sounds like a good idea. A proper defended ferry crossing would be good for business.
>>
>>411229
It would also be good, if we can manage it, to have some sort of domestic manufacturing operation. The most valuable things in war are war materials, like iron or timber, so having a mine would be a really big help.
>>
>>411233
And from ferry crossing to big fancy bridge

We Walder Frey nao
>>
What do you guys say to setting aside 150 gold per season for Art of War? We'll have it in a year then.
>>
>>411257
may not be the worst idea
>>
>>411247
If we can find a good mine spot here. Timber and iron will likely become valuable once things go nuts, but right now, with the various issues and starvation, food and drinks would have good value. Especially with how rare fruit wine is. The ferry guards also serves two purposes.

Securing our routes, making them more profitable and popular, and training our soldiers in handling naval combat. That is always a handy skill to have.
>>
>>411257

I say that should come at a later date.

We need to take advantage of the lull period between wars to build up the infrastructure and that means the first book we should get is On Administration.
>>
>>411266
Tbh I think improving POL might be a bit of a waste of time. We'll never be as good as a solid minister. CHA and INT though, we need those.
>>
>>411271

Its not the pol im looking at but the innate bonus to administering cities and holdings.
>>
>>411278
It's better to work on keeping the city first than work on doing well on it. If the situation is stable, money can be spent on making more money.
>>
>>411280

And the situation is rather stable now.
>>
Buying Banner seems to be on.

Seasonal action is to focus on recruiting volunteers.

Anything else?
>>
>>411285
Warships and ferry boat?
>>
>>411285

As in other actions to focus on? How about the other purchases?
>>
>>411285
Purchase the Art of War, and invest half of whatever is left over into the economy
>>
>>411285
Boats?
>>
>>411285
The ships and the ferries seem to be a good combo. Helps with our trade/markets and all that.
>>
File: civil1.jpg (146KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
civil1.jpg
146KB, 500x328px
Your army is still small and so you call out for volunteers to join the army. Your popularity and support in Chen brings many young men to join you, though Chen is still a small territory and limited. 1000 fresh recruits join your cause.

You call for a few ferries south of the river Huai to be built in order to transport travelers and people between the southern lands and your territory. While this does bring you some small revenue, interest for people to go in and travel to Chen from the south is still small.
>>
File: emperor ling.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
emperor ling.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>411412
In the year 189, a great turmoil and the start of the end of the Han begins. You hear news that Emperor Ling has passed away. The news spreads like wildfire and even more dire rumors spread about the Han court having trouble passing the rule on to the next Emperor. The two current princes are Prince Bian and Prince Xie. While Prince Bian is the older of the two, Prince Xie was said to be more well-liked and humble so the previous Emperor favored him. No official issue was ever given however on who was the Crown Prince.

You discuss the issue with Lu Fan. Lu Fan predicts that because the Princes are so young and are only teens, the eunchs and He Jin will be vying for power. He Jin will support Prince Bian since He Jin's sister is Bian's mother. The eunchs will support Prince Xie in opposition to curtail He Jin's power.

What do you say and think?

You are...
>saddened by Emperor Ling's death
>do not care for the Emperor's death
>happy that the Emperor died

>Emperor Bian should be the next to rule
>Emperor Xian should be next to rule

Your force should...
>support the Han
>just focus on Chen and your territory, keep away from politics
>take advantage of the chaotic times to rise in power
>>
>>411421
>do not care for the Emperor's death
>just focus on Chen and your territory, keep away from politics
>>
>>411421
>>saddened by Emperor Ling's death
Because now it's likely the eunuchs and corrupt court will fall with them trying to usurp power from the hands of the righteous rulers.
Find a dickhead neighbour, and try grabbing another village or two nearby imo
>>
>>411421
>>411428
This
>>
>>411421
Hey QM could we get a situation report on our neighbors?
>>
>>411421
>>
>>411428
>>411421

Support.
>>
>>411421
>>do not care for the Emperor's death

>>Emperor Bian should be the next to rule

In the absence of a crown prince, the eldest should assume the throne. Emperor Ling was a poor ruler. His passing should be mourned but we shall not be sad to see him go.

>Your force should...
>>just focus on Chen and your territory, keep away from politics
>>Other
Look to bring in neighbouring territories under our protection from turbulent times.

I'm not advocating going to bang down doors and demand folks bend their knees but more seeing if other areas and villages will want protection. They should have heard good things from our people and they might want in to be protected by our standing army.
>>
>>411421

>>Emperor Bian should be the next to rule

>>take advantage of the chaotic times to rise in power
>>
>>411421
like it or lump it, the guy's death means the eunichs are going for a tighter stranglehold of the country and with two princes who are not old enough, it will cause trouble for everyone.
A docile and obediant emperor means a docile puppet. That is no good.
>support the Han
Specifically the princes and especially prince bian. Screw the corrupt officals, we'll protect Bian and with Yuan's help, we can secure the prince.
>>
>>411444
>>411421
Pretty much this. Nothing overtly aggressive quite yet, but things just got a little more unstable so other villages might want protection from the coming chaos.
>>
>>411457
I can agree with that. With the ferry in place, we can safely move people around. Become a safe haven for the people and build up a watchful eye on the capital. Don't need to be aggressive about it.
>>
File: ambition.jpg (73KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
ambition.jpg
73KB, 564x797px
Hearing of the Emperor's death brings you grief, and you order for the proper mourning rituals to be held in Chen. Lu Fan asks why you grieve over the death of the Emperor Ling, saying that he expected you not to mourn considering that you disliked the government and court.

“Though Emperor Ling may have brought instability to our land, he was still the Son of Heaven and it is only proper that men who have benefited and lived under the lands of the Han mourn him. Besides that, his death only means further harm and I can only see the instability of the government growing.

Emperor Bian should be next in line to rule. It is only proper as he is the eldest son. I fear that though He Jin may not be capable, only he acting as Regent and protecting Emperor Bian can bring some stabilitty. And yet...”

Your eyes grow fierce and you put on a determined face.

“I have long since held lofty goals to not only improve this nation but to also bring my family's name to greater heights. My clan is still minor and unrecognized; perhaps this is an opportunity granted to me to further my goals. Lu Fan, what do you say on this matter?”

Lu Fan bows to you.

“Lord Zheng, you have helped the people of Chen, gathered an army, and surrounded yourself with able men. In this regard you have already set yourself up to further yourself and your people. We are still smaller than the other lords of this land, but with patience and hard work we may rise yet. Though Emperor Ling has died, the various lords and lands still remain loyal. You cannot make any rash moves yet, nor attempt to further your territory through might.”

You nod in agreement with Lu Fan and his advise.

“For now we will send missives around our territory and neighbors. More bandits and rebels are certain to arise now that the Emperor has perished. Those that wish for protection may come to us, and any refugees may come to Chen should any homes be destroyed.”

“I bow to your wisdom,” Lu Fan says bowing.
>>
>>411516
Spring time is now upon you. After the end of Spring taxes and supplies shall be collected, though a smaller amount than the end of Fall which is considered the more prosperous season and harvest time. What do you do for this season to further your force? You hold 2500 men, though half of them need some training. Chen's markets are improving daily and the farms can keep 5000 soldiers decently fed. The defenses are low and nonexistent.
>>
>>411519
>Recruit Volunteers
>Train soldiers
>Begin building defenses
>>
>>411519
Work on our defences. WE have to do something to protect what we have built up. Small though it may be.
>>
>>411519
Drill the soldiers and improve defenses.
>>
>>411519
Defence and training our soldiers. Get the recruits up to snuff and make some basic fortifications to protect our people and show that we can keep them safe. As for training, we have 1000 vets and 1500 recruits, right? Could have the vets help train the recruits with us so they can become properly integrated. For every 3 recruits, have two vets help train them and put them through the paces.
>>
>>411519

Assign training the troops to Hao Xian.

It'll be good practice in his command ability.

Individual skill aside, it is more that the recruits know how to move as one body in support of each other.
>>
>>411519
>drill
>build defenses
>seek out talent

look for bandits? Might get a decent leader out of it if we can have them toe the line, perhaps a few decently trained men, and nip banditry in the bud for our traders
>>
File: troops1.png (1MB, 1000x775px) Image search: [Google]
troops1.png
1MB, 1000x775px
Recently you recruited a thousand men to your ranks, but they have not received proper drilling and training. Though your troops do daily practices, intense focused drilling must be done in order for them to be capable in combat.

You order Hao Xian to work your men in proper formations and practice moving about; a disciplined army that can follow orders is vital to winning wars. You order Yang Jing to toughen up the soldiers through personal fitness training. You place Lu Fan in charge of keeping the equipment well-maintained and logistics.

300 Adept become Trained, 1000 recruits become Adept.

You also begin to build defenses around Chen. For the villages of Xiaodan and Chengfu you begin building walls to secure the areas. Because you focused on training and drilling men, the work only goes half-finished. The walls must still be reinforced, watch towers must be built, and proper defensive armaments must be placed. Still, at the very least your main villages are protected by walls from any bandits or enemy troops.
>>
File: Dong Zhuo.png (101KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dong Zhuo.png
101KB, 240x240px
>>411613
Summer comes and the season begins to grow more humid. Just as you are signing out the last of your papers, a soldier comes running and nearly crashes himself in your office.

“Report!” the soldier says as he gets on his knees. “The Regent He Jin has been murdered!”

“What!?” you say in surprise as you get up from your seat. “Explain in full details!”

“The Regent He Jin had been planning on purging the eunuchs from the court. He already eliminated several corrupt eunuchs and it was only through the intervention of his sister Empress He that the other eunuchs were spared. Against the advice of other ministers, He Jin brought in Dong Zhuo from Liang to aid in eliminating eunuchs and restoring peace. Before He Jin could fulfill his plan, he was murdered by the eunuchs. The minister Yuan Shu led Imperial guards to slaughter the eunuchs and chaos ensued at the palace. Dong Zhuo came just at the right time to seize power. He slaughtered those that opposed him, killed minister Ding Yuan, recruited Lu Bu, and he now holds power at court! Already news have come of his despotic and tyranny! The people are being slaughtered and pillaged, ministers thought to be disloyal are being executed, and Dong Zhuo holds the Emperor in his hands!”

You cannot believe the quick set of events. In a matter of a week the Han has already collapsed and Dong Zhuo has now come to power. You are in shock...

What do you make of this situation?
>>
>>411616
Even more chaos is about to come. Finish building the walls and towers as quickly as possible. Train train train the troops.
>>
>>411616
>What do you make of this situation?

Things are about to get hairy, best be doubling down on our defenses and troops. Seek out our neighbors to see what they make of the situation.
>>
>>411616
>What do you make of this situation?
Send letters to Yuan Shao and Sun Jian. Something must be done about these turn of events and we should start planning. We can't have a tyrant like Dong Zhou in power. Try to keep this low key while we prepare.
>>
>>411616
Shit! Should have supported He Jin and got the princes out of there. If Dong Zhuo makes them his puppet, shit will get hard.
>>
>>411616
well shit.

Maybe we should write to neighboring lands, see if we can at least secure our borders
>>
>>411616

We now move to a war footing.

We must be prepared for a potential march on the capital.
>>
>>411638
I'd say preform a mix of getting the war footing ready, but also getting supplies and provisions ready by increasing our farms. We won't be the only ones. If the other loyalists get mad at them, we could provide food and supplies to aid and support them. Hell, Yuan and Sun are both people we respect after all.
>>
With the turn of events, you begin to believe the reign of the Han is now over. You order the troops to be prepared to march and you predict chaos to ensue.

And your prediction comes out to be true. A week later another message arrives saying that Dong Zhuo killed Dowager He and the young Emperor Bian. He has installed the Emperor Xie to the throne and the Emperor has become a mere puppet.

Outrage spreads throughout the land. Dong Zhuo's name is reviled and many territories proclaim themselves independent citing that they do not recognize the authority of Dong Zhuo.

Another message comes to you. Cao Cao, who escaped the capital has raised forces at Chengliu. He has spent his entire fortunes on raising his army and equipment. An imperial proclamation has also been issued calling for all lords to gather their armies near the capital and destroy Dong Zhuo.

So many events have happened over the weeks. Your officers are gathered to discuss the matters. Should you accept the call to arms? You could fight against the despot or... Perhaps you can use this chance to take territory for yourself? ? What do you say?

>join the coalition against Dong Zhuo
>stay out of the fight for your own interest
>>
>>411692
>>join the coalition against Dong Zhuo
This is where everyone makes a name for themselves. It's important we're involved, even tangentially

Plus maybe we can poach Zhang He on our way north
>>
>>411692

To the winners go the spoils. We should get in touch with Yuan Shao and work with him.
>>
>>411692
>>
File: dong zhuo 13.jpg (79KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
dong zhuo 13.jpg
79KB, 720x500px
>>411692
Have to make our name and connections in the coming battles
>>
>>411692
>>
>>411692
Supplies will be needed. Arm up our elites and get the supplies ready. If we can't field a large army, we can field them food and booze to help with moral.
>>
So we haven't bought anything in a few seasons. How is our coffers looking?
>>
"It seems that the chance to make a name for ourselves has finally presented itself," you proclaim with an outstretched hand. "This is where we may finally spread our names and show the world what we are worth. We shall join the coalition and defeat Dong Zhuo. Do any of you hold any objections?"

Lu Fan speaks up first.

"Dong Zhuo has harmed the people and his rule is of no benefit to anyone. I believe we should destroy Dong Zhuo to keep the peace of the land."

Hao Xian speaks next.

"This is certainly an opportunity we cannot pass up. We can make ourselves known to the other lords and spread out fame across the land. If we should succeed, more people may flock to our banners."

Yang Jing speaks last.

"It has been a while since our last battle. I am itching to fight and let me be the vanguard!"

You nod at the approval of your men. Your troops are already prepared and your supplies are ready. You hold 2500 soldiers in hand, and your supplies can last you for a year on a campaign. You gather what taxes you can, gaining another 400 taels of gold bringing your total to 1275. What do you purchase in your final preparations, and what last action do you take before you head towards the Chenliu for the coalition?

>recruit soldiers: 1 gold for 1
>improved spears: 1 gold for 1
>improved armor: 1 gold for 1
>improved crossbows: 1 gold for 1
>horses: 1 gold for 1
>rams: 100 gold for 1
>catapults: 100 gold for 1
>warships: 100 gold for 1 (can hold 300 men)

>one action to take
>>
>>411749
How many men are committed to the vanguard as we are right now? I want to get them all improved armor.
>>
>>411749
Assuming we already bought the banner:
>Purchase:
>Wind Bow
>Killing Edge
>Art of War
We're gonna need all the int/war/lead we can get, imo
>Spend what's left on improved armor
>>
>>411749
300 spears, armor, and horses, 2 catapults, and the rest in crossbows. We have two warships to move troops, and the ferries could be used to transport food to and from the battle field. Get the men some last minute defence as well.
>>
>>411764
Luo Yang and the areas surrounding it are not connected to our river. Our warships won't see use here.
>>
>>411763
>>Spend what's left on improved armor

Probably a good idea to have some money in reserve.
>>
>>411763
We really shouldn't be just buffing ourselves for this. Its going to be one hell of a fight and as is, we do not have huge numbers. Make our smaller force capable of handling it. Besides, catapults are always a boon for seiges.

>>411766
Fair enough, but I still stick with the other aspects. Train up our men, get the army supplies, and the war machines.
>>
>>411749
>Purchase Art of War
>Purchase 300 units of Improved Armor
>Purchase 300 units of Improved Spears

Saves us 75 gold for whatever we might need out there.
>>
>>411774
>>411764
Let the richer warlords like Yuan Shao and Cao Cao worry about War Machines. We should focus on making our small troop solid.
>>
>>411774
I just feel we should at least get ONE of those things. Preferably art of war imo.
>>
buy
>art of war
>200 horse
>2 catapult
>>
>>411749
>Art of War
>300 Armor
>150 Spears
>150 Bows
>>
>>411749
>>411799

This looks good and has my support
>>
>>411749
>and what last action do you take before you head towards the Chenliu for the coalition?

Forgot about this bit. Recruit Volunteers again? This is for a noble cause after all. We can drill them on the campaign.
>>
>>411749
Personally train the men. Buy Art of War.
>>
>>411749
>and what last action do you take before you head towards the Chenliu for the coalition?

Search for talent
>>
>>411824
This
>>
>>411824
probably not the best time for it. If they aren't on the field, they are likely heading that way. Maybe we could find some talent on the battle?
>>
>>411860

Its actually not a bad time since something like this is liable to galvanise old hermits or vets or yound idealists out of the woodwork.
>>
>>411876
Fair enough, though we should train our troops as well. Officers are nice, but we shouldn't lower our army quality before sending them into the lu bu brand wood chipper.
>>
File: march4.jpg (77KB, 712x450px) Image search: [Google]
march4.jpg
77KB, 712x450px
Art of War is purchased. -600 gold.
300 improved armors, 150 improved spears, and 150 improved crossbows are purchased.

-1200 gold in total, 75 gold leftover.

You purchase a set if improved and strengthened weapons. They are however short in number and you distribute them only to the veteran soldiers under your command that have been following you since the rebellion of the Yellow Scarves. You raise your personal banner holding your clan name high in the air to show your presence and prestige off in the battlefield. No doubt the other lords will be doing the same, and you wish to be recognized just like them.

You make a final call to arms to bring men under you. You ask for heroes and anyone willing to join you in the campaign against Dong Zhuo through letters spread across the land.

“The usurper Dong Zhuo has taken control of the capital city. The people cry for justice, and the forces of Zheng Li march to eliminate the traitor. Those willing to give their lives for peace and to destroy a great evil, gather at the village of Chengfu where we may join forces.”

When you arrive at Chengfu you are greeted by...

(Roll 1d100, need three rolls)
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>411885
Here goes nothing...
>>
Rolled 5, 1 = 6 (2d6)

>>411885
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>411885
Please be good old Yuan Shao..
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>411885
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>411885
>>
Well shit. Can't win em all I guess.
>>
>>411891
Its ok i guess.

Maybe we'd get an average new officer.
>>
>>411904

We're going to get...BENEVOLENCE!
>>
File: Song Qian.jpg (156KB, 360x510px) Image search: [Google]
Song Qian.jpg
156KB, 360x510px
At Chengfu you are greeted by a man in horned helmet with 300 men behind him. He comes to greet you and bows before your presence. He places a crescent halberd firmly on the ground before he clasps his hands together.

"Lord Zheng Li, I am Song Qian, a traveling warrior. When you made your call to arms I gathered at Chengfu with these other men. As I was the best in martial prowess and combat, these men elected me as the leader to greet you."

You look around the men gathered. It seems a group of able warriors have come to join you. However, the number is far less than you would have expected. You thought around a thousand would come to join your cause. Still, maybe you should be grateful that a few hundred volunteers have come to fight for you.

"How well do you fight, Song Qian," you ask the man.

"I have dedicated my entire life to fighting and I have bested many warriors. There is no a man I've met who can take on my crescent halberd."

Do you give Song Qian a rank and make him one of your officers?

>make Song Qian an officer and major
>Song Qian will simply serve as another soldier
>>
>>411910
might as well. Gonna need all the help we can get.
>>
>>411910
>>make Song Qian an officer and major

If this body of volunteers have placed their trust in him, so should we.
>>
>>411910
Perhaps a friendly bout with Yang Jing in the coming days?
>>
>>411910
He's got decent Lead and pretty good War.
>>
>>411910

We're nowhere near cast bloat enough to consider turning down major players.
>>
File: march3.jpg (76KB, 768x371px) Image search: [Google]
march3.jpg
76KB, 768x371px
"I am always willing to look for more able men. Hearing of your prowess, I will give you the rank of Major and you will lead these 300 men in to battle. You will report to my generals Hao Xian and Yang Jing, but after they you shall have the next authority. And should you prove yourself well in battle, you shall be promoted further.”

Song Qian smiles and bows to you deeply.

“You will not be disappointed in your trust!” he exclaims.

You add Song Qian to your officer ranks and another 300 men join your forces, bringing your total army size to 2800 men. With your forces gathered and with no time to waste, you now head towards Chenliu.

You travel for a few days and soon enough you are greeted by one of the largest camps you have ever seen. Camped around flat plains you can see nearly a 100,000 soldiers have gathered. You recognize many banners; some of them old friends. The armies of Yuan Shao, Han Fu, and Sun Jian are present. Other various names from Yuan Shu, Gongsun Zan, Zhang Yang, Qiao Mao, and so many others are also present.

You wonder if the 3000 men, rounded up, you brought under your command can compare to the others. Lu Fan who rides besides you notices your anticipation and speaks up.

“My Lord, though there are certainly many soldiers here, if you keenly observe them, they are all fresh recruits. No doubt many of these lords had no time to train these men. They hastily organized what recruits they could grab and marched here. Have confidence Lord Zheng, and the other lords shall also respect you.”

You nod to Lu Fan. You are informed from a guard that a council shall be held by the leaders of the armies soon. You have an hour to catch up to someone.

Who do you go to see?
>>
>>411959
>Who do you go to see?
Yuan Shao
>>
>>411959
Zhang He. We will definitely be seeing Yuan Shao and Sun Jian soon but we won't get many chances with He.
>>
>>411959
Yuan Shao first, followed by Sun Jian. We did say we'd support him after all.
>>
>>411959
Yuan Shao to catch up then Han Fu to track down Zhang He afterwards if there is time Sun Jian.
>>
You can only meet with one person to catch up with before the council. Will it be Yuan Shao?
>>
Yeah
>yuan shao
>>
>>411972
Of course senpai he's our man
>>
>>411972
Yes.
>>
>>411972
Yes
>>
File: Soldier.jpg (98KB, 539x698px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier.jpg
98KB, 539x698px
Yuan Shao... You remember the time you served together against the Yellow Scarves. It was you who tempted Yuan Shao to start his powerbase in the northern lands. Looking at his grand camp and army size, it seems Yuan Shao has just done that. You attempt to enter Yuan Shao's camp, but you are stopped by the guards at front who block your path by crossing their spears together.

"Halt. Who are you to enter the camp of the esteemed Administrator of Bohai? Lord Yuan has commanded that only esteemed individuals may enter this camp and see him."

You inform the guards that you are Zheng Li.

"We do not recognize that name. And if we do not recognize it, why would Lord Yuan? Be gone with you."

What do you do?

>tell the guards to inform Yuan Shao who you are
>leave and talk with someone else
>>
>>411997
>>tell the guards to inform Yuan Shao who you are
>>
>>411997

Yuan Shao

Is

My

Waifu
>>
>>411997
>tell the guards to inform Yuan Shao who you are
>>
>>411997
Yuan Benchu is an old comrade fighting against the yellow scarves. Inform him I wish to talk. Immediately.
>>
"I have fought together with Lord Yuan Shao in the past. We crushed rebels together, and if you tell Lord Yuan Shao that Zheng Li is here, he would surely let me in."

One of the guards is slightly annoyed, but goes off to see Yuan Shao. You await his return, which takes a good twenty minutes. When the guard finally arrives, he motions for the other soldiers to move away.

"Lord Yuan Shao will see you at the main camp."

You are allowed in and follow through the gates. You are led to the main tent of Yuan Shao, a large, grandiose looking thing with a huge banner fluttering about up above it. You head inside the tent to find Yuan Shao talking with several other men. When they see you enter, Yuan Shao dismisses his officers away with a wave of his hand and they leave. You come beside Yuan Shao.

"Zheng Li, good to see you," Yuan Shao rising from his desk and hands clasped behind his back. Yuan Shao has aged a bit, though he still looks quite handsome.

"Come, sit and take a drink with me," he says pouring a cup of wine for you. You accept and the two of you catch up on what you have done so far. Yuan Shao went to Bohai after the rebellion. There he gathered many soldiers and built up his power base using his name, wealth, and prestige. Many talented officials and warriors came to join him. Today he has brought 20,000 soldiers to the coalition; the largest force currently present.

Yuan Shao begins stroking his beard.

"You have done well for yourself, Zheng Li. To come from a minor clan, and to now own a commandery and host a few thousand soldiers. I must wonder however, was my offer to have you serve beneath my banners not a good one?"

Yuan Shao raises a brow, and he asks in a friendly tone. However, you are smart enough to recognize it is a bit of a challenge and attack at you.

How do you respond to Yuan Shao?
>>
>>412016
>I must wonder however, was my offer to have you serve beneath my banners not a good one?"

An excellent one, but to be a minor officer or a man with some power of my own? I am sure you understand. I would rather sit at your table than see it from afar.
>>
>>412016
"I definitely gave it careful consideration, it was an extremely tempting offer. But whilst I was deciding my path opportunity landed in my lap with the commandery of Chen and decided to test myself in governing. I've really enjoyed it honestly, bringing some measure of peace and stability to my small corner of the Empire during all this chaos."
>>
>>412016
It was a great one. But to join you with nothing but a small name? I would be outside standing guard. This way you have support from one who has their own support. Which increases your prestige and mine for serving under you in this coalition.

Or something like that. I suck at words but last time I didn't post something qm got a bit hissy.
>>
>>412016
Your offer was quite good and it was thought over. Still, if we are to help with your ambition we also needed to grow. While you handled the north, we work on the plains, growing and securing the lands from bandits and making the people safe. And through that, we have grown to help and assist you. We have even started producing fruit wine. Perhaps when this is over we can share a bottle?
>>
>>412016
"My lord, your offer was tempting and I spent much time considering it. However, I once gave you advice that in these times, you should rise to your proper station and gather your own power. My lord has done so, and even offered my unworthy self a chance to serve under you. Yet what would my advice be worth to you, had I not undertaken it myself? I decided I must follow your example and establish myself, and it has worked out well for both of us."
>>
Come to an agreement on one of the choices please.
>>
>>412060
Well it's all more or less saying the same thing ain't it?
>>
>good offer
>we wanted to build our own base of power
>we got your back now

Agreed?
>>
>>412060
>Much consideration for Yuan Shao's offer
>But decided to take our own advice.
>Opportunity appeared in Chen and we took it.
>Better position to assist him from instead of being just another officer or soldier.
>>
Hell if the story of us being turned away from him gets spread around people may not think we are allied giving you an advantage.
>>
>>412066
>>412069
Agreed, also maybe placating him with some of our wine to show we can actually produce stuff with a village instead of occupying it like Zhang Fei.
>>
>>412082
Can't hurt.
>>
>>412082
Be even scarier if it was Ravages Zhang Fei. But Arpreggio isn't using that so we luck out there but also miss The Ambusher Gao Shun.
>>
>>412090
We'd also be facing off against smart Lu Bu. We are in no way capable of facing smart bu.
>>
>meta

stop
>>
>>412107
Mate no-one was. He only lost when he left the thinking to Cheng Gongtai.
>>
File: yuan shao1.png (455KB, 633x391px) Image search: [Google]
yuan shao1.png
455KB, 633x391px
"Not at all, not at all Lord Yuan," you say with a shake of your head and responding in a friendly way as well. "I simply did not think I could help your esteemed self based on my merit and ability. When the opportunity to take Chen came, I did it as any man would do. I command my own territory and officers now, and through this I can now assist you in your goals."

Yuan Shao seems pleased by your words as he strokes his beard further.

"Then in the future, will you be coming to my aid and submit to me when I fully take the north? I am to be certain that I can rely on you and you will not contest against me?"

How do you respond?

>yes, tell Yuan Shao you will aid in any way you can
>ask for an alliance of mutual benefits and equals
>>
Tough call
>>
>>412123
>yes, tell Yuan Shao you will aid in any way you can

We're nowhere near his equal yet and a lot of things are going to change before what he says happens, if they happen at all. Right now we can get a favourable position in the alliance and possibly some supplies if we agree.
>>
>>412123
Yes I will aid you but for now we should keep it secret. For the moment when you unify the north the central plains will rise against you. And I will be there to secure your victory.
>>
>>412123
>>yes, tell Yuan Shao you will aid in any way you can

Of course, and hopefully we will be awarded with a prestigious and influential post.

Taking more land in the central plains will give us more to bargain with later on as well.
>>
>>412136
>>412123
Ahh. Good call. I'll second that.
>>
>>412136
Yes, perhaps even a little covert aid from Yuan Shao in securing a powerbase that can support him in the plains under our control couldn't hurt.
>>
>>412136
Goddamnit phone!! Post the rest of it!

I will be there to secure your victory amongst those arrayed against you.
>>
"Of course my lord," you say bowing to Yuan Shao. "I will be your foothold here. As you take the northern lands of Hebei, I will do my best to keep a strong force here. Should any enemies ever attack you, I will be there to aid you. For now we shall keep this a secret, but you can be assured that I am under your command."

Yuan Shao is immensely pleased. He lightly slams his hand on the table.

"Very good then!" he says. "Once we defeat Dong Zhuo and I take the capital, I shall bequeath upon you a suitable rank. Serve me well Zheng Li and you shall forever prosper."

The both of you bow to one another, and having concluded the talks and negotiations, you depart from Yuan Shao's tent.

--------------------------------

Part 8 end. +2 Pol, +2 Cha for treating with Sun Jian and dealings with Yuan Shao. As always, will update next session via twitter: https://twitter.com/RainsArpeggio
>>
>>412153
thanks for running
>>
>>412153
Thanks for running mate. Also I hope we get Zhen Ji as first wife if we please Yuan Shao enough.
>>
>>412153
Thanks for running.

>Yuan Shao commands us to pursue Lu Bu
>we say screw that and this becomes Mountain King Quest
>>
>>412170
We go nope! And distance ourselves from him. Working even closer in secret. Really keeping it secret was to just give us an out if he loses a big battle. He's most likely thinking the same thing as I am though. So be prepared to eat some shit with a smile.
>>
What we do when we have to face the might of Cao Cao, Guo Jia and every other person of talent ?
>>
>>412301
Stab them right in the dick with a money sword.
>>
>>412306
But Cao Cao is just gonna kill us and then fuck our widow!
>>
File: cao cao 14.png (397KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
cao cao 14.png
397KB, 720x400px
>>412312
>>
>>412354
Look at that smug handsome bastard.
>>
>>412373
If I was your widow I'd fuck him
>>
File: cao cao 17.png (379KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
cao cao 17.png
379KB, 720x400px
>>412379
I don't think there's a being alive who wouldn't
>>
File: Zhang.He.full.933059.jpg (69KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Zhang.He.full.933059.jpg
69KB, 700x990px
By the way. Best waifu.
>>
File: han140.png (112KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
han140.png
112KB, 1200x927px
>>
>>413563
We are Chenliu right ?
>>
>>413607
Nah that's Cao Cao's territory. I think we are right under it.

>D. Chen Guo
>>
>>413563
I wonder who the closest warlord is to us
>>
>>413612
>Nah that's Cao Cao's territory. I think we are right under it.

He is soo going to fuck our widow.
>>412379
That is because you are a disloyal whore anon.
>>
File: maphan189.png (2MB, 5459x4223px) Image search: [Google]
maphan189.png
2MB, 5459x4223px
>>
>>413732
>jiao province
As if the central government could keep tabs there

God shi xie must have lived like a fucking king
>>
>>413732
I suppose our first goal in the conquest aspect would be to take the entirety of Yu province.

Not that it's going to be that easy mind you. We are definitely still the underdogs.
>>
>>413758
Only if we can make "No yu" jokes after we take it.
>>
>>413767
Well. Now we have to.
>>
>>413773
>"it's a big province."
>"For Yu."
>>
>>413776
>>411704
>>
>>413776
>If we abandon Yu province will you die?
>It would be extremely painful my lord
>For Yu
>Yes?
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 250x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 250x441px
>>413786
>>
Ce a bet
>>
>>426069
cefagpls
>>
Think Arpeggio is ever going to archive his own threads?
>>
>>433979
Not when he has bitches like you to do it for him. QM benefits.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.