[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DER KRIEG VI: THE HRE RISES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 39

File: Condor legion.jpg (57KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
Condor legion.jpg
57KB, 800x565px
You are the ruling coalition of the Kingdom of Germany, and have just finished a large war with the Nazis and Italians. Fascism has been removed from the European continent, and Germany stands stronger than ever. Still, there is always more work to be done. The nations of the world are distrustful of you, and both to the east and west stand large alliances hoping to contain your aggression. It is your job to keep Germany strong and secure through these turbulent times.
>>
>>409096
So brief overview of infrastructure from each country in our coalition and losses of the war.
>>
>>409143
*please
>>
>>409096
Lovely to see you again OP.

Can we get a world map and the usual sort of thing?
>>
File: James Franco.jpg (29KB, 629x385px) Image search: [Google]
James Franco.jpg
29KB, 629x385px
Despite the fascist leaders of Europe being dead, and the fascist nations crushed under the boot of democracy, fascism hasn't been snuffed out yet. In the Spanish Morocco, an upstart general named Francisco Franco has gathered together old officers, soldiers, politicians and other such people from fascist countries, and aims to bring Spain under his control. The republican Spanish government avows to fight the Nationalists and their fascist allies wherever they stand, but their ability to keep that promise is yet to be seen.
>>
>>409175
Send diplomats over to the republican side. Let's see if we can strike some deals with aid and such.
>>
File: Europe.png (115KB, 1594x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
115KB, 1594x1194px
>>409143
Germany has decent infrastructure, with the Autobahn allowing for fast travel between all corners of the nation barring Prussia. Rails and ships are nothing special, but get the job done. A good two-thirds of the country have electricity in some form, and only rural areas lack it.

Italy's infrastructure is horrid, the northernmost parts ravaged by war and the southern parts just not existing. Beyond Lazio and Napoli, there is no real way to travel except by foot, or very sturdy car. Beyond the cities electricity is rare, a commodity only for the rich and government officials.

Hungary is a mess, to put it bluntly. Their attempts at total war have seen much of their country blown to bits, much of it by the Hungarians themselves. It could be quite good if repaired, though.

Austria is average in all respects, discarding the Alps which are underdeveloped.

The Balkans use very outdated roads and rails to move around, and electricity is unheard of outside large cities. Their ships at least are quite recent, allowing for easy travel along the sea and the Danube.

>>409151
Will post world map in a minute
>>
File: The German menace.png (40KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
The German menace.png
40KB, 1425x625px
One world map coming up
>>
Does this quest have an archive?
>>
>>409196
So domestic actions. Set up a humanitarian relief effort inviting workers with both low and high skill along with paid volunteers from our own states and allies to undertake a massive revamp and expenditure in providing better housing, roads, rail lines and electrical/running water to all underdeveloped areas of our domain.

Foreign actions are to Offer to extend the project to other areas out east. With the goal of trying to defuse the situation between our aliance and the eastern polish pact. Additionally meet with the republicans and see what we can do about seending volenteers from our army.
>>
>>409201
Also, Yugoslavia isn't in the eastern pact now?
>>
>>409209
Basically this, repair from the war and try to bring all of the infrastructure up to standard.
>>
>>409214
Yugoslavia left after Germany ceded the Slovenian part of the Austrian Littoral to them.
>>409187
>>409209
You meet up with the Republican government, making offers of aid and volunteers from the German army. The Republican happily accept aid, and the concept of volunteers is welcome. However, Franco took much of the navy with him, as well as around two dozen Regia Marina ships. Moving troops around the Mediterranean is therefore out of the question for the time being.

With the war over, a relief effort is set up to develop the poorer rural areas of Germany. A plan is set up to hire workers from all over to improve railways roads housing and other infrastructure, with the goal to have every home equipped with running water and electricity in a few years. The Polish do not wish to co-operate in this project, however, opting instead to build military installations and roadways, as well as to revamp their military. The Czechoslovaks are willing to join, but only if Germany pays for at least half of it, and Czech planners and architects are allowed to tweak the plans.
>>
>>409201
Glad to see you back, OP.
>>
>>409251
I would deny Yugoslavia that privilege. They are in an enemy pact. Does this revamp correspond to our Italian territory?
>>
>>409251
Stupid comies. Yeah chekoslovokia can have a piece of the cake I'm fine with that.

Spain always had a shit army and navy, use our u boats to sink the nationalist's shit.
>>
>>409266
Yes it does.
>>
>>409270
I agree with the Uboat stuff, but I don't think helping an enemy build their country is wise
>>
>>409287
Fine, let the comies do their own thing.
>>
>>409251
How many Uboats do we have?
>>
>>409266
>I would deny Yugoslavia that privilege. They are in an enemy pact.

Well, they're not anymore. And the area is ethnically Slovenian, so the Yugoslavians could easily argue that it's a right, not a privilege, to own the land.
>>409270
>>409287
U decide to deploy some U-boats in the Mediterranean to sink Spanish ships. You currently have 21 boats to deploy.

So do you want to include Czechoslovakia or not?
>>
>>409334
I say no but if my partner has a good reason, I could be swayed
>>
>>409354
I agree with this anon, I see little reason to include them under the current conditions.
>>
>>409354
>>409364
You refuse Czechoslovakia's demands, and they leave a bit disappointed.
In Spain, the U-boats go straight to work, with the U-4 sinking the cruiser Marco Polo, known amongst the Italians as the Grande Tipo.
>>
>>409384
We'll work with them once they leave their pact with Poland
>>
File: image.gif (325KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
325KB, 640x640px
>>409196
>those borders
Release that disgusting blobbing into Italy as various states reminiscent of pre-unification Italy. Keep control of Tirol though.
>>
>>409201
Can we get a good rundown of our new colonies
>>
>>409445
No, we fought a war and those were our winnings, along with islands, colonies and not having Hitler as a leader.
>>
>>409460
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Somaliland#Colonial_development_and_fascist_era
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Libya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Eritrea#Fascist_Era

Each colony has a population of ca. 1 million, with coastal Libya being the most developed in agriculture and infrastructure, Eritrea being the most "western" with a large amounts of Italian-speakers and Catholics, and the Somaliland being middling in both regards, excluding agriculture which is quite developed.
>>
>>409445
So you want to release the Duchy of Massa and Carrara, Duchy of Modena and Reggia, Duchy of Parma, Duchy of Lucca, Kingdom of Piedmont, and Tuscany? And who would get Lomabardy and Veneto?
>>
>>409505
After we rebuild our mainland territories, we should focus on our colonies. Also, can our military budget support nine more submarines?
>>
>>409526
Yes, release them all. Lombardy and Veneto would be two separate entities (Kingdom of Lombardia and Republic of Venice).

>>409465
We are a constitutional monarchy, not an oppressive empire. More than half of Italy's population and most of its industrial base is in the north. They are a foreign people that should rule themselves. Germany should rule only over Germanics at most.
>>
>>409526
>>409537
One thing, release Savoy, not Sardinia. Sardinia will remain under military administration since we could use the ports.
>>
>>409553
Just to clarify, I mean releasing the Kingdom of Savoy and keeping the island of Sardinia.
>>
>>409505
In the former Italian colonies, make German the primary language but keep Italian as a secondary language. They may be Italians, but we need them on our side in case of African unrest.
>>
>>409537
We took those lands from the italians as spoils of war. That is how war had always been done and would've been done during this time period. What you wish to do is illogical.

As to us not being "an oppressive empire" that doesn't mean we can't hold other cultures lands, even more so since we plan on giving them political representation.

I would like it noted I don't condone this anons action to establish these independent nations and would like to always have my vote counted against such actions.
>>
>>409537
That is a lot of territory to give up...
>>
>>409527
The military budget could support up to fifty more submarines, but that would constrain funding for other military branches. Nine should be fine though.
>>
>>409594
All right good. To aid in the construction project across our territory, we should have the Army pitch in too. Use tanks and trucks as heavy haulers but hire locals for the actual heavy labor.
>>
>>409581
>That is how war had always been done and would've been done during this time period.
>would've been done during this time period.
What? We aren't Nazi Germany. Even they didn't plan on taking a bunch of Western European areas and annexing them. France was under military administration but was going to be transferred to a French civilian government once the war as over.

No nation, especially one that is free like ours, annexed such a vast amount of territory following the Napoleonic wars. We would be ruling over nearly 20 million people, people who don't speak our language or have any similar culture to ours. It's simply not feasible or realistic.
>>
>>409589
We've already annexed and plan on annexing a lot of territory. I was thinking we were gonna go for pre-WW1 German borders + Austria, Czechia, and Luxembourg. At least, that's what I want to go for.
>>
>>409621
What future territory are we planning on annexing? I could see giving up a little land but northern Italy had a lot of manufacturing.
>>
>>409632
Like I said, I was thinking Luxembourg and Czechia. Czechia would be very valuable and unlike northern Italy it has German speakers within it (a lot actually). We could also annex Poland as a sort of Lebensraum thing, without the genocide bit though.
>>
>>409609
I would point out that the example you use of the Nazi's is flawed, since they planned on maintaining control over Polish, Russian, Danish and many other nations lands.

As to our nation being unable to cope with a population of 20 million non-German speaking citizens, they will not be a major problem. Of that I can say for almost certain, they shan't revolt against us.

As to them not speaking the same language as us, that will also not be a major problem. Given a few generations of schooling in German and most of them will be bi-lingual. In the short term I would point out we don't intend to do anything too intensive administratively so the language barrier won't be too intense.

The fact is this has happened and will continue to happen. Deal with it, if you want to debate the historical accuracy of such an event then we may do so but now is not the time.

You can't convince me to give up our Italian holdings, I see no need for such action.

>>409632
I think there was talk of focusing on improving our colonies and homeland, followed by a focus on mass motorisation of our armed forces.
>>
>>409645
Luxembourg is a a tiny piece of clay but Czechia is nice and we would have a good reason for getting it.
>>409668
Sounds like a steady industrialization plan
>>
>>409668
>since they planned on maintaining control over Polish, Russian, Danish and many other nations lands.
Only the former 2 are semi-true; the Danish were in a collaborative puppet government. And when I say semi-true, it's because they didn't plan on permanently ruling all of those millions of people like we would if we annexed Italy; they were going to genocide upwards of 90% of the population to make room for German settlers, something we should not, could not, or would not do as a Democratic German.
>>
>>409686
>Luxembourg is a a tiny piece of clay
Yeah, I just included it because it has a large German speaking population and was part of the North German federation. It would have joined Germany had it not been for French influences.
>>
>>409706
We could deport the ethic people from their homes though.
>>
>>409802
I would point out that many Italians will move to the free Italian nation to our south. So really we are looking at the Italian population minus anyone who hates Germany or loves independent Italy.
>>
So, releasing Northern Italy: Yes or no?
If yes, how? Many states, one sate or giving the land to Italy?
>>
>>409820
Yes, as multiple little nations.

>>409815
All of the nations will be free, just under our sphere of our influence.
>>
>>409820
I am against such an action but am willing to let the Italian territories be more autonomous for the next generation or so. With a focus on educating the children there in German and converting them to our culture.
>>
>>409839
Seriously, trying to integrate such a vast territory like Northern Italy in the modern era is completely and utterly unrealistic. Temporary military administration like Germany did with Western European countries in WW2 is one thing. Annexing with the intent to integrate is entirely different.

Think of this way: imagine the US annexing Mexico. Administering such a large amount of territory of people who don't identify with our culture is far too costly.
>>
>>409820
A few. There is a large manufacturing base there that would benefit Germany. Can we get a map of the italian regions we have
>>
File: The Don.jpg (55KB, 1200x678px) Image search: [Google]
The Don.jpg
55KB, 1200x678px
>>409864
>imagine the US annexing Mexico.
>>
>>409864
>Think of this way: imagine the US annexing Mexico. Administering such a large amount of territory of people who don't identify with our culture is far too costly.
To continue, it'd be inefficient, not to mention it would sacrifice any international (of national for that matter) standing or prestige.
>>
>>409864
Trust me, it can be done.

You are making the assumption that I want them to be of German culture and language. What I want them to be is loyal, the difference is that one is a culture, the other is something we can make them.

Why would they resist against a government, who have freed them from an oppressive fascist government, respect their independent culture, repaired all the damage they caused, raised their quality of life and done so much more for them? Most of the Italians will be happy with their bread, circuses and representation in government, the rest will either move south or become part of the government, trying to make things better for Italians.
>>
>>409874
Yeah but the population of northern Italy isn't as large as Mexico nor is the landmass the same size
>>
>>409873
>wants to deport 5.6 million illegal immigrants
>would want to annex a territory with 20 times more of what you are trying to get rid
>>
File: Boot.png (164KB, 958x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.png
164KB, 958x1095px
>>409866
Here are the regions; Lombardy, Piedmont, Veneto, Tuscany, Liguria and parts of the Po valley.
>>
>>409889
Just build a wall along the Guatemala-Belize border, then deport all the Mexicans. Manifest destiny 2.0 baby
>>
>>409888
Proportionally the situation would be the same. Using modern population stats, Mexico: 100 million to US: 300 millon; Northern Italy: 30 million to Germany: 80 million. Statistics are rough estimates and again they are modern statistics, but you hopefully get my point.
>>
File: Boot.png (164KB, 958x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.png
164KB, 958x1095px
>>409898
Whoops, Aosta is German too.
>>
>>409908
I get your point. I could agree to give up Bologna and Florence, but I could not, in good conscious, give up the large manufacturing centers. Those two regions already have a large portion of the population.
>>
>>409874
See I must disagree with you there.

Most nations in the world as of this moment in time fall into the following groups;

1) Russia and it's satellites, dislikes us for not being communist, under their control and for WW 1. They don't care about us taking land so long as it isn't anything they want.

2) The allies; France, Britain, etc. They dislike us anyway and won't change their minds over this. Since OP hasn't had them declare war we can state with good certainty they won't.

3) America and their satellites in southern / central america. The Americans are isolationists and don't care about us so long as we don't effect them or their interests in the Americas.

4) The German lead alliance of Germany, Greece, Iran and some one else I forget... they are with us and won't betray us unless we start insulting them.

5) The neutrals; nations that aren't related to any major powers. Examples are things like Switzerland. Mostly uncaring unless they think they are going to be conquered by us next.

6) The remaining fascist nations like Spain or Japan. No major threats but some trade does occur here.
>>
>>409921
We would still have access to those industrial centers under a friendly Italy via trade. I don't want to delve in to economics, but a northern Italy being controlled by a friendly Italy that trades with us would be far more beneficial to Germany than Germany trying to administer the stuff itself. People are underestimating how damn hard it is to administer conquered territory, especially how inefficient it is. We got our spoils of war in the form of Tirol and Istria, traditionally German areas, as well as military occupation of Sardinia for its ports, like in British Malta.
>>
>>409944
You misunderstand, we don't plan on taking control of those industries under government hands. Ignoring tank, gun, plane or other military factories. They will be sold either to industrialists or returned to their Italian industrialist owners.
>>
>>409941
>1) Russia and it's satellites, dislikes us for not being communist, under their control and for WW 1. They don't care about us taking land so long as it isn't anything they want.
>2) The allies; France, Britain, etc. They dislike us anyway and won't change their minds over this. Since OP hasn't had them declare war we can state with good certainty they won't.
If OP doesn't have them declare war now due to us annexing Northern Italy, then he is being incredibly unrealistic. Isolationism be damned, the allies would not sit by while a resurgent Hermany annexed traditionally non-German areas. They didn't sit around when OTL Germany went for traditional German areas (Danzig), so they definitely wouldn't if we did the opposite (Morthern Italy)
>>
>>409944
That is if Italy wants to trade with us. And we don't really need supplies, we need buyers so having a friendly industrial center will only help in war times.
>>409957
We do have a fairly powerful alliance and, as I am sure you know, Allies post ww1 were a bunch of pushovers.
>>
>>409967
>That is if Italy wants to trade with us. And we don't really need supplies, we need buyers so having a friendly industrial center will only help in war times.
Of course Italy won't want to trade with us if we annex half of their country. But if we let them govern the traditional Italian lands, I'm sure they'd be willing to buy German goods, which is what you want. An unhappy Italy won't be a good consumer.
>>
>>409967
>erful alliance and, as I am sure you know, Allies post ww1 were a bunch of pushovers.
Yes, up until Germany passed the line, which was Danzig. As I explained, North Italy is far more severe than just Danzig.
>>
>>409957
I would point out that this is a very different universe from the real world. You can't use history as a basis for a fictive world beyond setting it into motion.

For instance the french have a government who's official strategy is to just pacify Germany and avoid war. We have heard very little of the British as to their politics.

As to the soviet powers. They are more likely to ask us if we want to ally up or otherwise align peacefully with us than to seek war. Seeing as how we could assist them in their goal of conquest in Finland and elsewhere.

>>409983
I would point out that Italy will buy goods from us. Consider we just freed them from their oppressive dictator, admittedly at great cost to them.
>>
>>409983
Well then we would have to see a VERY lucrative trade deal.
>>409989
Couldn't we justify it though? They were the ones that attacked us and almost took over an entire country
>>
>>410006
>Couldn't we justify it though?
Not really. Annexing more than traditional German claims is overkill. Just look at Germany after WWI. They lost lands that were traditionally claimed by their enemies and that's it.
>>
>>410010
Like I said earlier, the Italian states would have to bring a real sweet deal to the table.
>>
>>410046
I'm sure they would as long as we don't piss them off by annexing a bunch of their country.
>>
Alright then, the Italian border remains unchanged. Do you wish to give the citizens voting rights in the Reichstag or give them their own parliament?
>>
>>410105
They will be given voting rights in the Reichstag for they are equal citizens!
>>
>>410105
QM, if you just going to let Germany annex North Italy with no repercussions, I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave the game. I understand this is a quest game, but since we are controlling a real country in the real world, I'd expect to have some degree of realism.
>>
>>410105
Give them rights in the Reichstag. Wait are we annexing Northern Italy? Because I think the deal was to go to the bartering table with representatives from each region.
>>
>>410131
>Wait are we annexing Northern Italy? Because I think the deal was to go to the bartering table with representatives from each region.
I thought the same.
>>
>>410123
>if you just going to let Germany annex North Italy with no repercussions

There will be repercussions down the line, obviously. Giving 20 million people the vote will greatly upset the balance of power, and in time discontent will build up.
If there is still debate over North Italy, I shall hear it now.
>>
>>410151
I am against giving the Italians independence but am willing to grant them some internal autonomy for a few generations.
>>
>>410151
Well I'm supporting semi-indendence in some way. Either we can split them up or we can give them back to a single Italian state. We'll still keep Tirol and Istria, and Sardinia will be under our military administration. Beneficial trade deals will be established with Italy and German companies will be favored buyers in Italh. Tariffs on Italian goods being sold to Germany will be removed. Basically, let them retain their political sovereignty but let us maintain them in our economic sphere of influence.
>>
I'm back!
>>
File: .png (32KB, 482x504px) Image search: [Google]
.png
32KB, 482x504px
>>410172
I also say we still reduce the borders a bit unless we take over Switzerland
>>
>>410165
>>410162
>>410151
Maybe we can meet in the middle. We will retain ownership of Lombardia but give the rest back to the Italian states so we can open up diplomatic ties and have many friends in the south.
>>
>>410182
see
>>410179
This way we still get med access but it will not disrupt the balance of power and give ex Italians half of the ballot.
We're not imperialists
>>
>>410182
I am willing to return or release all of the lands on the actual Italian peninsula south of that river. Mostly because there is little industry there and thus little reason for us to hold it besides population.
>>
>>410182
Okay fine, release Italy but keep Venice and Lombardia, like Austria did. I can agree to that.
>>
>>410193
Which river?
>>
>>410193
>>410201
Is this agreeable? the map?
>>410179
>>
>>410206
Kinda.Is Lombardia included? If so, I think that is the general consensus.
>>
>>410205
If you look on this map>>409912, to the east of the orangey-yellow bit in italy there is our border. Heading north along it I am willing to release everything south of the first river you encounter.

>>410206
I don't agree to those borders. we give up too much.
>>
File: image.jpg (839KB, 1034x1299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
839KB, 1034x1299px
>>410205
I think the Adige river. That would be a good border. Everything on or east of it is German.
>>
>>410214
Correction, referring to this anon's map>>410218, the river I am talking about is called the "Arno".
>>
File: .png (42KB, 482x504px) Image search: [Google]
.png
42KB, 482x504px
>>410211
Lombardia will be cut in half
>>410214
No we don't. We don't want to piss off Italy by cutting them in half
>>410218
This is a pretty good Idea, but it also cuts S.Tyrol in half. Maybe 20% more like this revision?
>>
File: Boot.png (163KB, 958x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.png
163KB, 958x1095px
>>410182
>>410193
>>410201
So you want it like this?
>>
>>410229
Milan will remain in Italy but will be a border city.
Much like El Paso in NM.
>>
>>410228
I don't agree to that. The least amount I would accept would be the "Po" river but in the west curving to meet the coast.
>>
>>410238
I mean Texas
Why was I thinking New Mexico?
>>410239
I can't agree to this. Taking all of Northern Italy like that is ridiculous.
>>
>>410229
This is the most I will accept.
>>
>>410246
I don't care if you feel it is ridiculous. From the maps I am asking for at most a quarter of their land. That seems entirely reasonable considering they got involved in a war on the losing side after trying to replace our government.

If I knew of the population densities and therefore could extrapolate from that what I want then I might alter my wants but as of right now that is what I am willing to lose.
>>
>>410254
Let's allow them to vote on it.Same with everything West of Milan.

Taking half of ITaly will brand us as an empire, and I will only accept it if we take Switzerland.
>>
>>410246
I agree about having Milan as a border city. Does anyone known the rundown of natural resources in this area?
>>
>>410259
You hate border gore too?

>>410260
Well, in regards to resources the Italians have little in their mainland except some steel and such. Their colonies which we took supply us with some rubber, oil and other such things.
>>
File: V2_Blank_Sea.png (641KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
V2_Blank_Sea.png
641KB, 5616x2160px
This is what I want for borders. Black is what we'd have right now, grey would be future intended borders.
>>
File: Boot.png (163KB, 958x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.png
163KB, 958x1095px
>>410238
>>410259
>>410260
Is this preferable?
>>
I vote for border reductions (Lommbardy being on the border. All in favor vote ja
All in favor of extreme expansionism vote Nein.
>>410266
Extremely. Even the thought of cutting Lombardy in half makes me cringe.
>>
>>410269
I could agree to that. There will be repercussions but nothing we cant handle.
>>
>>410269
Perfecto.
Now how to cut up Lombardy...
Fuck
>>
>>410266
>You hate border gore too?
I also hate it. I think >>410268 is fine and I vote for that.
>>
I'll agree to it as much as it pains me but I would prefer if we did keep Milan. Mostly for the industry...
>>
>>410294
Me too man, but if we ally with them, it will be our war factories.
>>
>>410270
>>410273
>>410278
>>410268
So currently people either want to annex or give away all of Lombardy, or split it in half. Which one do you support?
>>
>>410294
I'm fine on any way we cut up Lombardy.
As in they all make me cringe from bad borders but it's better than taking half of the boot.
>>
>>410269
Aside from the stuff in Lombardy, that's fine.
>>
>>410312
Give away all.
>>
>>410312
Annex Lombardy. All of it, try to minimise the border gore if you can though...
>>
>>410312
We are splitting Lombardy in half. This map.>>410269
>>
>>410312
Don't take anything in Lombardy.
>>
File: Boot.png (162KB, 958x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.png
162KB, 958x1095px
>>410318
>>410326
Two for not taking Lombardy
>>410322
One for annexing
>>410323
One for splitting

So Lombardy will be given away, while Tyrol, Veneto and the Littoral are annexed into Germany.
>>
Minimize the border raping if possible.
>>
>>410345
Alright. Thank fuck that is over. Can I have my party campaign in Germany again? And in the newly formed italian-German states
>>
>>410345
YAY!
Now what should we do? who's up for rigging Elections in Luxembourg, The Netherlands, or Switzerland?
More clay for us.
>>
>>410345
Alright, now that we got that over with, can we move on to repairing and building up infrastructure in the countries we were at war with? It should help fix damaged relations after the war.
>>
>>410350
>>410356
Election campaigning can resume now, yes. Still, there is the issue of large sections of Germany being occupied due to the war, and Nazi seats go unfilled.
>>410357
Rebuilding can begin now as well.
>>
>>410367
Lets clear out the Occupied lands. Demand the French leave at once or it's war. Let's have a New Election Cycle and I will campaign in South Tyrol, Baden, Bavaria, Austria, and Liechtenstein
>>
>>410367
Tell the French they can leave and march a division up there. The Nazi seats will be up to vote this election
>>
File: Weimar map.png (549KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Weimar map.png
549KB, 2000x1700px
>>410382
>>410388
The French agree to cease the occupation, but make the counter-demand that an area up to 10 km from the border be kept demilitarized.
>>
>>410367
I want to establish another joint project with our allies. This one is going to function similar to the last one (the J.A.R), with every nation involved putting forward money, resources and talent to the development of a new weapon.

I leave it up to my fellow anons to help decide between the possibilities;

1) A light machine gun, a re-chambered (into the equivalent German calibre) version of the B.A.R fed from a belt rather than a magazine. Lightened and meant to serve in the suppression fire role of a squad.

2) A tracked infantry carrier, with alternate versions carrying mortars, anti-air or anti-tank guns, medical facilities, cooking, housing and everything else an army might need.

3) A field gun, something that infantry can move around the battlefield but can effectively counter armour or fortified positions.

4) Developing a standardised gas-mask and full body chemical / biological warfare suit. Preferably also developing a version with body armour that can function independently from the Chem-Bio parts.
>>
>>410404
Tell them that there will be a standard border. We will not place any heavy military units there, but it will be the same as our other borders.
>>
>>410404
"The German people have proved themselves to be the keepers of Democracy by defeating Fascism across Europe. To deny us our sovereign borders is an insult to democracy."

>>410424
After our new plane, we will do the infantry carrier.
>>
>>410433
Correction. Tell them to get out at once.
There will be no DMZ.
It will be NOrth Korean DMZ. Let's fortify the border with AA guns, Pillboxes, and Anti Tank cannons
>>
>>410453
>There will be no DMZ.

Remilitarizing all of the Rhineland? Could be risky.
>>
>>410456
Your call OP. You've been quiet. What do you think we should do?
>>
>>410463
>>410456

I think we should tell them to demilitarize their side of the border to the same degree as ours, if the border is demilitarized on both sides there shouldn't be any problems.
>>
>>410463
Well, it is 1936, demilitarization would be historical. It will piss off France, but if you're going for war with France, it´s the best thing to do.
>>
>>410433

I think this is fine.

10km isn't very far, we can have a QRF base inwards and defend the fatherland in depth.
>>
>>410486
I agree with this anon.

Does the demilitarised zone stop us from planting mine fields and having civilian militas?
>>
>>410485
Hmm
>>410473
This seems good. Alternatively we can rig elections in Alsace Lorraine therefore gaining the Maginot line.
>>
>>410473

Mutual demilitarization would be a good aim to work towards. Being able to work with them instead of being overly antagonistic would help reduce tensions between us and the allies on the european mainland.
>>
>>410473
>I think we should tell them to demilitarize their side of the border to the same degree as ours, if the border is demilitarized on both sides there shouldn't be any problems.

A small problem would be that the entire Maginot line would have to be dismantled for that.
>>
>>410456
Also lets divert funding from some areas to put into our National Intelligence Agency
>>
>>410519
Them's the breaks. They can't expect us to leave our people undefended with such a large military installation close by. They better try renegotiating if they expect us to leave ourselves open to possible French aggression.
>>
>>410519

Well we're still reasonable, and we won't be asking them to remove them all at once. Staggered demilitarisation of the border, mainly being first, reduction of troop numbers and removal of guns on the maginot line.

Work to remove parts of the maginot line can be done in the future but visible work would be a great point in favour of peace.

Do we want to put the demilitarisation centred on a non-aggression treaty with staged demilitarisation goals and realistic dates on removal of the forts?
>>
>>410519
How far in could we ask them to demilitarise without compromising the border?
>>
>>410553
No more than around 5 km, where the Maginot proper begins. The border is still heavily militarized.
>>
>>410536
Tell them to Deescalate the line and if they don't we will build our own.
Maybe put in more Paratrooper divisions near the line?
Either way French relations are not important imo.
>>
>>410585
See if we can get it to 5 km. We can always wear it down but see if they can start deconstructing it.
>>
>>410585

A demilitarised zone of 5km on both sides of the border with a non-aggression pact and a trade agreement? The tariff removal for our Made In Germany good would be useful.

We should process some awards for french troops who fought the nazis in the rhineland. Not units on a whole but individual bravery which saved civilian german lives.
>>
Weimar map.png
549KB, 2000x1700px
>>410591
>>410607
The French are willing to consider a mutual 5 km DMZ, as long as it extends to the Belgian ad Luxembourgian border as well.
>>
>>410642

Are the two other countries willing to do the same as france? What is the state of their military buildup along our border?
>>
>>410649
Luxembourg has no standing army, and is willing to put up a DMZ.
Belgium is unwilling, however, due to the large forts along the border that serves as their main defense.
>>
>>410649
We should get Luxembourg to join us.
Is the German Unification party ban still in place?
>>
>>410711
This, we should try to do in Luxemburg what we did in Austria.
>>
>>410704
Tell Belgium to create a DMZ or we will invade Flanders.
>>
>>410704

Then we will be willing to do so for luxembourg but not so for belgium.

However, The Kingdom of Germany will not be stationing a heavy buildup of forces along their border. Just nominal standard forces.
>>
>>410711

In time, I guess. As of now, we have no idea of the willingness of their people, whether they want to join the kingdom. We cannot force them to join us.

>>410720

Soft power, not by threats. We can just say we will not have a dmz along their border.

In any case, if we want to invade, static fortifications will be useless to them with our motorised troops and panzer corps bypassing their fixed defences.
>>
Weimar map.png
549KB, 2000x1700px
You eventually reach an accordance with the French government: the occupation of the borderlands is ended, and a mutual DMZ of 5 km is put in place in the borders of Germany and Franc e and Luxembourg. Belgium, having been refused a place at the negotiating table after rejecting the idea of a DMZ, has decided to officially pledge neutrality. The Allies may have weakened, but peace has prevailed.
>>
>>410790
I'd call that a success
Are you done for the night QM?
>>
>>410790

Global reaction to this news?

Reduce our troop numbers along the belgium border as a reciprocal show of goodwill to the belgium government.

Approach the french government about trade deals and ask about their thoughts on the Spanish civil war and if they have intentions to aid the republicans.

Float the idea if they would be willing to allow passage of volunteers, units and supplies through french territory to the republicans.
>>
>>410803
This
>>
>>410803
>Global reaction to this news?

"France and Germany do not go to war over petty shit in first time for 22 years"
>>410800
Yeah, I´m going to end it there. I have work tomorrow and I'm really tired.
>>
>>410873

Thanks for running
>>
>>410873
Night OP.
>>
File: Espana.png (15KB, 918x760px) Image search: [Google]
Espana.png
15KB, 918x760px
After successfully negotiating with the French for an end to the occupation, the next big thing is Spain. Despite your material aid, the Spanish control of the Mediterranean means they have to be shipped to the encircled north. Also, the volunteer divisions promised have yet to arrive. How will you send them and where?
>>
You have two divisions of infantry volunteering, by the way.
>>
Put them into Basque.
>>
>>412798
When is the next election cycle?
>>
>>412839
Approximately two years, in 1938.
>>
>>412693
So we are not at war with Spain, right?
>>
>>412856
No, youre not at war with either side. You are backing the Republican government, though.
>>
>>412873
Huh. So sinking ships would be war then?
>>
>>412892
Technically not, as the Nationalists are considered a rebellion and not a nation.
>>
>>412910
Well cool. Split the subs we have up so have hunt down that Franco guy and the other half go and sink rebel ships.
>>
File: Franco.jpg (440KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Franco.jpg
440KB, 2560x1440px
>>412915
You begin hunting down the ships of nationalist rebels, and soon your efforts begin to bear fruit as 4 U-boats sink a group of ships carrying troops from the Canarias. Franco is outraged as Germany begins full-scale intervention in the Spanish Civil war.
>>
>>412944
That's what he gets for being a fascist. And not the good kind. I think as long as long as we stalk the waters in the Mediterranean. What is the biggest model of battleship we have bow? Do we have the Bismarck class yet?
>>
>>412944
Wunderbar!
Also we sould clear up our internal occupation and bump up elections to 1 year away.
There are too many open seats.
>>
>>412984
Our technology is for the most part on par with IRL Germany, except for aircraft who are ca. a year ahead.
>>413005
You end the occupation of formerly Nazi-controlled states in the Republic. Who is going to replace the old legislature?
>>
>>413034
The nazi delegates you mean?
>>
>>413034
one of 2:
Replace them with representatives to the same scale that reflects the population of ex Nazis. I.E. KN has 60% so he would get 60% of the open seats while I have 40% so I get 40%, etc.
>>413053
Yes. the party is dissolved
>>
>>413069
Couldn't they just revert back and have them up to vote this election year?
>>
>>413081
I forgot to put the second. We hold an urgent election to fill the seats.
>>
>>413081
Forgot Name
>>
>>413034
Also I want to ask our Navy Minister and see if it would be possible to strap a bunch of anti aircraft guns on a ship instead of cannons.
>>
>>413118
We definitely should put better flak cannons on our ships.
We should also experiment with radar and helicopter technology.
>>
>>413132
Helicopters might be too advanced even for superior German engineering. Maybe there could be a breakthrough in sciences. And by that we could do a one time roll and see if we could get lucky But radar is a very big possibility. If we have to, we could even strap a big radar on a ship and have that as it's main purpose.
>>
>>413137
Techincally...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focke-Wulf_Fw_61
Helicopters became well known and more like modern ones in the 1930s.
>>
>>413165
Huh. That's pretty cool. Well in 1936 we can hire the team and see if they can make a more stanle prototype.
>>
>>413176
Agreed, maybe we can make them deployable from ships?
>>
>>413183
We could look at smaller Aircraft carriers. Like the size of some cargo ships. We do need to realize what is important to the war effort though. Einstein's little research group hasn't shown any real product in years.
>>
File: Results2.png (210KB, 1524x872px) Image search: [Google]
Results2.png
210KB, 1524x872px
>>413081
>>413095
You hold snap elections in the former Nazi provinces, where the ARFP and surprisingly the Greens come out as the biggest winners.
>>
>>413223
Huh. We,, congrats Stein and ARFP. Hey QM, can you give me a rundown on our current research projects?
>>
>>413118
>>413132
It is well possible to mount simple AA guns on a battleship, and would only take a couple of weeks. Radar and well-functioning helicopters might take a couple of years, though.
>>413194
I don't know enough about early helicopters to say they can't.
>>
>>413247
That's what we assumed, but lets try to refit a cruiser and put as much AA on it as possible. We can send it on a trial run. Also, I don't see much use for helicopters on the sea except boarding enemy ships. So we might have to brainstorm.
>>
>>413234
The new planes (fighter and bomber), an infantry carrier, Blitzkrieg doctrine, and nuclear weapons (a long way away.)
>>
>>413282
Take me to the bomber team. How long is the research going to take until a prototype?
>>
>>413288
Just a couple of months, by the beginning of 1937 you'll bear witness to the power of the Heinkel He 115, who will replace the Junkers Ju 88 to a degree.
>>
>>413344
Oh cool. What about the Fighter?
>>
>>413352
The Focke-Wulf Fw 187 is in testing as we speak, and can be put into mass production within six months.
>>
>>413365
How well is repairing our and our allies' (including Italy) infrastructure that was damaged from the war with Italy?
>>
>>413365
Great. Now I assume our infantry carrier is in the early stages?
>>
>>413370
Austria and Greece have pretty much been patched up, and Germany is steadily rebuilding and upgrading it's infrastructure. Hungary is still very damaged while the Italian Alps and Milan are in dire need of repair. The rest of Italy is pretty much up to standard though.
>>
>>413438
Can we shift major focus to the alps thrn?
>>
>>413442
Your effort is already centered on building up Germany, but you can shift the focus at it's expense, sure.
>>
>>413365
Wonderful. Maybe we should just supply the Spaniards with arms instead of Infantry and ships? We need to recover from this recent war and build new infrastructure. Also if we are to go to war it should be for conquest and to unify the German states..
>>
>>413455
You don't actually have any ships, but you do have 21 U-boats patrolling the seas. Also, you have two divisions who are perfectly willing to go fight in Spain.
>>
>>413476
Send them down but allow the Spanish to decide what to do. We don't want to get too heavily involved there.
>>
>>413449
No. Lets finish Germany first
>>
File: Espana.png (16KB, 918x760px) Image search: [Google]
Espana.png
16KB, 918x760px
>>413515
You send two infantry divisions to the Basque country, where the Republicans put þem to good use, taking back Navarra and moving closer to the nationalist capital of Pamplona.
>>
>>413537
Good. Keep up the sub campaign. How effective is our Intelligence agency?
>>
>>413537

Eald Englisc?

I didn't know we had an Icelandic bro in here!
>>
>>413555
I think he mentioned it like a month ago very briefly
>>
>>413556
I wasn't here thread 1
>>
>>413561
It was on like thread 2 during the football games.
>>
>>413571
How did I miss it?
>>
>>413575
He mentioned it like once. It was really no big deal.
>>
>>413583
ik, this must be awkward for OP
I'll shut up now.
>>
>>413542
It's decently effective at espionage, although it has no experience with major operations.
>>413555
'Tis a lovely land to live
>>
>>413622
I bet it is!

As for the espionage problem, maybe we can have them infiltrate Luxembourgish Elections to get them to join us?
>>
>>413537
>>413555
I really don't get why we got rid of that letter in English. It makes it easier to tell which sound you are trying to make with "th."
>>
>>413622
Hmmm. Maybe that is for the best. Do we have any contacts at the Suez canal
>>
>>413657
None at the Suez, your network doesn't reach beyond Europe and your colonies.
>>413639
You can rig local elections and get a pro-unification party in power.

Something came up, will be back in 1 hour.
>>
>>413667
Alright, see you soon
>>413648
I don't get it either.
Like even þough you mæy könfuße it wiþ B ör P, we schüld bring back þorn, the insülär G, etc.
Now in regular text.
It would make a lot of current English oddities, and difficulties easier. It would be easier in the long term to learn.
>>
>>413710
>Like even þough you mæy könfuße it wiþ B ör P, we schüld bring back þorn, the insülär G, etc.
It wouldn't even be hard to bring back. I was able to read that entire sentence without having to go over it a second time.
>>
So do you wish to rig the elections in Luxembourg? Is one of your parties going to run, or will you bribe a local party to take up unification?
>>
>>413850
Bribe a local party that is leaning to the right wing
>>
>>413850
Yeah. I think most of our parties are right wing.
>>
>>413881
>Yeah.

Yeah to what?
>>
>>413881
Oh right. I think we should just run. I vote for the K.N. of course because we have the most reach
>>
>>413871
>>413981
Right, so there seems to be a bit of a schism in the government. If ARFP doesn´t respond in 15 mins I'll just have the KN run.
>>
>>413850

Do we really have to do it like this.

Whats the outlook on the ground anyways. Like what does the average citizen of the luxembourg think of germany.
>>
>>414007
This is a good point. Can we do a poll?
>>
>>413537

With regards to the spanish civil war, offer the Republicans Made in Germany Arms and weapons.

We'll offer them a little discount as they're fighting fascist but not so much that we'd not make a tidy profit.

Run through our units to find instructor volunteers who would be willing to move to spain in order to train up spanish units in using german made weapons.
>>
>>414007
>>414012
Support is currently around 10%, as most people speak Luxembourgish or French, and do not see much benefit from joining Germany.
>>
>>414060
Well we can't rig an election when only 1 out of ten people like us.
>>414038
We could offer the instructors a little bonus in their paycheck. Also our war machine could use a little stretching so offer them a 25 percent discount.
>>
>>414060

Not much of a point to integrate people who do not want to be there.

Instead send delegates there to foster closer ties. Trade, educational exchanges, employment opportunities. Be friends with the small city state and they'll come to us in times of need.

Also, maybe implement the reduction in troop numbers along the belgium border as stated in >>410803

>>414063

Yea was thinking of something like that. A paycheck like that of the flying tigers.

Wonder if our air corp would be interested in hiring out as mercenaries to the republicans. German aces in the sky above spain, protecting freedom and democracy.
>>
>>414071
They can, but the price would be big. As German history goes, their pilots were one of their best war resources. Maybe trainers.
>>
>>414063
>Well we can't rig an election when only 1 out of ten people like us.
Lots of people like Germany, there just isn´t much of a case for giving up its status as a French-German gateway and tax haven for what little benefit joining Germany will give them.
>>414071
You decide to encourage trade and co-operation between your nations. The Luxembourgers accept this treaty of mutual benefit, though they benefit more than you.

You offer the Spaniards superior Kruppstahl weapons, folded over nein thosand times to give them their accuracy and firepower, and at a 25% discount too! Needless to say your military industry is set for the near future.
>>
>>414060
Reich zeit jetzt?
I feel like we are turning into the US.
Speaking of which, let's offer them a secret deal to drastically increase their economy and our influence.
Help them in War plan Red. We attack England and they attack Canada.
>>
>>414140

How goes the war in Spain? And the state of the reconstruction of germany and our client states?
>>
>>414140
As long as we can eventually get their clay. Maybe we should put some immigrants there to increase our influence and push out the French influence?
>>
>>414186

What benefit does it gain us though. Seems like something like that will only erode our international standing for a city which doesnt do much.

Might as well keep them as a client state.
>>
>>414186
This, let's see if we can get some "immigration" go Luxemburg. We should also offer tax concessions go people who move to our conquered Veneto, Istria, and Tirol, with the goal being to encourage immigration and attain a majority German-speaking population in the province. The latter 2 should be pretty easy, given there are already large populations of Germans, but it will take extra work to get a German plurality in Veneto.
>>
File: Espana.png (17KB, 918x760px) Image search: [Google]
Espana.png
17KB, 918x760px
>>414185
The war is still inconclusive, although Guadalajara is away from the frontline now and Repubican and German soldiers close towards Pamplona, The Nationalists have made great gains in the south and threaten encirclement.
>>414186
the Luxembourgers are very strict on immigration of poor people, but a few Germans can still move there.
>>
>>414206
I think we will just have to have a lot of client states. That will make us a world power
>>414219
Have volunteer German pilots go and help with our new planes.
>>
>>414219
Great. Also who said anything about poor? Send influential people. Maybe even allow open borders and create a Schengen area.
Maybe we can preform this tactic in the corridor and Alsace Lorraine?
>>
>>414219

Do a check with our armed forces, see which units would be willing to go as volunteers with bonus padded pay.
>>
>>414225
>>414273
You send some pilots to republican Spain to operate German planes. They are affectionately named the Condor legion by Spanish troops.

A dozen divisions, or the entire professional army, is content with getting padded pay for fighting.
>>414259
You suggest having open borders between Luxembourg and Germany, but The Luxembourgers worry that their country will be flooded with Germans looking to buy cheap beer. They do accept the influential people, though.
For some reasons the Poles and French don´t want you to move Germans into formerly German areas. What did the Germans ever do to them?
>>
Also, it seems that I've lost track of time. I think I'll call it quits for today.
>>
>>414301
Announce that what the French and poles are doing is EXTREMELY racist and they might as well be wearing blackface.
>>
>>414309
Goodnight OP.
>>
>>414313
>>414321

Lets not.

Theres no need to be too aggressive on this front. It'll just cause us problems on the international front, uniting opponents.
>>
>>414340
We should find some way to take our old lands back. Subversive activities in Strasbourg? Their working class is German and the surrounding cities are even names are in German.
>>
>>414353
Well good thing our spies are trained in espionage.
>>
>>414353

If it wants to, it'll come back in time. Theres no need to rush things. It'll just create resentment and lay the foundation for a separatist/rebellious movement. We should slowly assimilate, not rush.
>>
>>414364
What I want is for those areas TO be resentful of their rulers and to rebel
Also let's remove "Deutschland Uber Alles" from the Anthem for the same reason it was removed in real life. It was present in Nazi times. Another is to show we stand for freedom and not Isolationism.
>>
>>414416
If we push so aggressively for methods to undermine the current government of these areas, it's going to foster resentment against the german people. It'll be correctly seen as a state sponsored movement, regardless of whether or not concrete proof emerges (And it probably will since its enshrined in policy). That hardens stances against germany and will be seen as imperialistic ambition and in fact, drive them back towards the allies.

Soft power over time is how we win them over, proper.
>>
>>414446
Lets announce that we are also against it and we are a new Germany.
However support it secretly and provide it money and guns
>>
>>414446
Lets announce that we are also against it and we are a new Germany.
However support it secretly and provide it money and guns, but to seal the deal make English STEN guns to pit the poles and french against the English.
>>
>>414769
So like a proxy war?
>>
>>414804
Exactly. But we aren't supporting it, the "British" are.
Should we focus on Alsace Lorraine or the corridor?
>>
>>415131
If there is a significant air of rebellion there, I see no problem of supporting the rebels with British guns. I am sure we could do some secret cia buy off of British surplus arms.
>>
>>415770
Good, good.
>>
>>415770
>I am sure we could do some secret cia buy off

You could, just remember you don´t get to bring friends.
>>
>>415985
You're a big repubic
>>
>>415985
We're doing this covertly. However maybe we should get on a good standing with british colonies like Canada, NZ, etc. so they will be less loyal to the English and maybe even declare independence? Also what is our current standing with the US?
>>
>>416011
They don't have an opinion, as long as we stay out of South America. But we do have saboteurs in Panama.
>>
>>416019
Let's offer them a trade deal for our assault rifles.
>>
>>416034
We don't have an assault rifle(?) as far as I remember. We do have a semi-automatic rifle but that is about it...
>>
>>416010
>You're a big repubic
for U-boats

>>416034
A general trade deal or a trade deal just for rifles?
>>
>>416034
I think we tried earlier. They are in a GREAT depression after all. Also, they are a super power and unless these rifles blow up when shot, we probably shouldn't sell. Anyway, they have the tommy gun.
>>
>>416048
I think it would be a bad idea
>>
>>416047
That's what I meant.
>>416048
General, although, we should export a lot of weapons.
>>
>>416133
That what would be a bad idea?
>>416146
The government of Panama is open to making a trade deal, overjoyed at finding new markets for their luxury wood and copper.
>>
>>416164
Well they are on the Allies side
>>
>>416171
America isn't part of the Allies, and Panama is pretty fer inside the American sphere o influence.
>>
>>416178
Oh that's right. The whole Isolationism thing. But they do like the South America. Sure lets offer them trade. I want some of their tommy guns.
>>
>>416181
How many tommy guns do you need? A division's worth? More? Less?
>>
>>416185
Wait, why do we need Tommy guns? we already have MP40s, lets purchase one division and build off of it.
>>
>>416214
>>416185
Maybe just a thousand. I want them for the Personal guard
>>
>>416185
We don't really need them. More just trying to establish a trade deal to cement relations. Numbers are up to you.
>>
>>416224
Why? Thompsons are shit compared to MP40s. They weigh as much as a full-size rifle, fire a caliber that our military doesn't use, and are too large for the caliber they fire.
>>
>>416229
This. Besides the high capacity mags, if we need to get them, we should modify them for larger caliber.
>>
>>416239
I'm sure we could manufacture drum mags for the MP40. Though IRL drum mags are actually highly unreliable, hence why the military Thompsons were issued with standard ones.
>>
>>416229
What is culture.
>>
>>416243
So basically you're saying we should waste our assets on a foreign weapon that is inferior to our own because it looks cool? I fail to see the point. We have our own culture, there's no need to import someone else's.
>>
>>416248
I wouldn't call it wasting when it is just one thousand units. We could probably get them pretty cheap
>>
>>416248
>We have our own culture, there's no need to import someone else's.
The Americans would have to have culture for that.
>>416224
You decide to get friendly with the Amerikaner, and buy a thousand of their Tommy guns for show. This raises slight concern among the allies.
>>
>>416242
Still if we modify the Tommy gun to have a larger caliber and we can make an assault rifle.
>>
>>416263
Let's hold a celebration about the shared culture between the US and Germany. After all, many US immigrants were of German descent. This should hopefully boost relations while also distancing them from the allies.
>>
>>416322
Let's put it one step further. Hold massive events in Every US city. Essentially Oktoberfest but contemporary, a lot more drinking, and less cultural and historic traditions. Essentially massive booze fests to celebrate our shared friendship. That is, if the US will allow it.
>>
>>416340
>Essentially Oktoberfest but contemporary, a lot more drinking

The drinking might be a bit problematic, since many U.S. states and counties are still dry.
>>416322
>>416340
Is it a German-sponsored fest or will you set up something akin to the German-American Bund to do it?
>>
>>416377
Whoops forgot trip
>>
>>416377
German sponsored, but we should create something like the bund to foster further good relations.
>>
>>416377
I was thinking like a German culture fest with sausages, German autoshows, dancing, etc.
Oh and night parties with more German Beer than ever.
>>
>>416384
>>416392
You announce the foundation of a German-American Friendship committee, and to celebrate you hold large cultural festivals all over the USA. Will your party leaders join the fun or stay at home? Or maybe go somewhere else?
>>
>>416413
Stay at home, we want it to be (or at least appear as) a cultural not a political celebration.
>>
>>416413
Well I think one from each party should go. Just to have fun and not to spread ideas
>>
>>416413
I'm sending mine
>>
>>416422
Just have it be like anyone can go, but we won't require party members to attend.
>>
>>416429
Let's put a 30 cent fee for visiting. That's 5.00 in today's money and we can earn a profit. Let's also run radio station ads in the US and Germany
>>
>>416437
It is during the great depression though
>>
>>416437
>>416454
Yeah, no fees. That would be a terrible idea.
>>
>>416421
>>416422
>>416426
Right lads, I´m leaving for dinner. I´ll be back in ca.90 minutes.
>>
>>416454
so we're just cutting out 17% of people, we can invest and try to rebuild the American economy if they will let us.
How is this gonna pay for itself? it may drag us down holding 15 conventions in American cities and one in Toronto, Canada. We're not gonna blow our budget on a bunch of Rich alcoholics. At least make everything cost money there from Benzes to Booze.
This is a convention based around fun and relations, it's expensive as shit and we need to at least break even.
>>
>>416483
see you soon
>>
>>416488
But these are not for just rich men. These are for the common man. We can set up some German culture centers so the General public can be warmer to Us Germans. We can ask how much it would be. if it is too much, we can have a fee.
>>
>>416542
But the rich ones will do more business deals. If we are not going to have an entry fee at least make them pay for shit.
>>
>>416589
Fine. 2 cent beer and there can be cigar lounges for rich men.
>>
>>416596
>2 cent
We're not selling swill
15 cents at minimum.
>>
>>416609
So then we might as well charge 30 cents to get in because they probably won't just have 2 beers.
>>
>>416617
We need to break even
Look at 2004 Greece.
Anyway let's just host these conventions. This isn't economics 101.
>>
You go and visit the festivals, traveling across the US and making acquaintances with the locals, many of whom have German ancestry. The ladies in particular are very interested in trying your German sausage. Some problems arise, however, when police arrive at one of the festivals is being held in a dry county, which considering all the beer you brought, is a problem.
>>
>>416828
What year is it OP?
>>
>>416828
Offer the officers some sausage and a pint on the house and if that doesn't work, just bribe them.
>>
>>416837
It's the current year
Otherwise known as 1937
>>416847
You offer the police officers to taste your meaty German sausage, and some beer to wash it down. Suffice it to say, the policemen are very happy to take you up on it.
>>
>>416932
>1937
>dry counties
You know prohibition ended in '33 right?
>>
>>416932
Well good. I am pretty sure only the super religious approved of the prohibition.
>>416948
We kinda altered history. Who knows what ended and what is still going on.
>>
>>416949
I doubt a non-Nazi Germany would butterfly into prohibition never ending.
>>
>>416954
Well maybe not, but I would like to give credit to the players and say that we have changed European history fairly heavily.
>>
>>416985
That is certainly true, our achievements thus far;

1) We broke the treaty of Versailles quite a lot earlier than historically accurate.

2) "Freed" Iran from British sphere.

3) Helped Greece take land from turkey.

4) Dealt with the land wants of our other allies.

5) Peacefully took Austria in a legitimate vote.

6) Eliminated fascism in most of Europe, working on Spain.

7) Survived the fall of the american economy during the 1920's far better than historically accurate.

8) Screwed japan in china a little.

There is certainly more that I have forgotten but these are just some examples.
>>
>>416948
Dry counties exist to this day in the United States. They are not limited to the prohibition era.
>>416949
sometimes when you've had a hard day policing you just want some cold beer and a large German sausage stuffing your mouth.
>>
>>417020
>Mfw this is turning into one giant penis joke.
How is our American influence going?
Did the conventions improve our standing?
>>
>>417016
We also allowed women to vote a bit earlier .
>>
>>417126
>Mfw this is turning into one giant penis joke.
Yeah, I might've cocked this up a b it.

Well, Germany has become more popular with the American people, and through Democracy™ the US government has warmed up to you as well. US sympathy towards the Allies is reduced.
>>
>>417162
My party will begin printing German goods magazines in German in the American midwest to make German a common American language again and to increase our relations. Offer to build factories for German cars in the northwest and Southeast.
these dick puns are going too deep
>>
>>417162
Can we speed up the progression of time while we are at peace?

Also, how goes the Spanish Civil War?
>>
>>417185
>>417162
Quit dicking around guys, we need to get serious. What is the state of our education?
>>
>>417196
>Quit dicking around guys
Jeeze, don't be such a dickhead.
>>
>>417196
>Quit dicking around
Not sure if this intentional or not. either way it's pretty ballsy to tell us to stop.
Although we should give better education if we don't already.
>>
>>417215
I plan on pushing a lot of Nationalistic views and a very strong push to our national history as well as math and sciences.
>>
>>417236
How nationalistic? we should allow them to come up with their own views instead of pushing propaganda on them.
>>
>>417185
The Amerikansche Zeitung is opened in America, mainly distributing in the Midwest and aiming to foster German language and heritage in the United States.
>>417190
Sure, I can easily go one month per turn if you want. The Nationalists are gaining ground, but the Republicans have managed to link up their forces.
>>417196
German education is second to nun, with German universities housing some of the top mathematicians, physicists, philosophers and engineers in the world. When it comes to educations, Deutschland ist uber alles.
>>
>>417248
My whole party was founded on Nationalistic views, but I could see how you are right.
>>
>>417298
Let's put a full scale attack on the Nationalists and end this war as fast as it began.
>>
>>417330
>My whole party was founded on Nationalistic views
So was mine senpai.
Mine's essentially yours but with more liberal human rights opinions and more conservative trade policies.
>>
>>417335
What do you mean by "full-scale attack"?
>>
>>417352
I think he means that we should begin deploying more troops, rallying our industry and constructing / deploying our ships.
>>
>>417352
Send more soldiers down there.
>>
>>417358
>>417370
Alright. Where do you want to deploy your troops?
>>
>>417370
I dont think it is wise to send German men down to some godforsaken place to fight a war \
>>417383
Hold on
>>
>>417383
Repeat what the English did to the nazis in ww2. Confiscate the body of a guy who recently died and isn't in the ledgers quite yet, make him look convincing as a spy. Plant him with plans of attack and invasions. Overall stratagems on how to win the war, then when the enemy thinks he has us by the balls do something unexpected and foil his plans to defend a useless front. Incircle him even.
>>
>>417408
Oh they planted the body on the coast, we can make it more convincing by planting the body on a Spanish recreational ship sailing to shore, detonate the area not with the corpse. The facists find it and whalla
>>
>>417383
Deploy them to take the Spanish islands back, then to the southern mainland to end war on that front.

>>417386
We are sending them to Spain, not exactly the 5th ring of hell. Most of our troops are battle-hardened from the Italian interventionist war unlike their counterparts in Spain, who are merely insurrectionists and the few surviving Italian and German fascists.
>>
>>417424
But how many are we talking about? I don't think the public wants another war after the one we just got out of
>>
>>417430
not like that big, A dozen divisions?
>>
>>417430
The public can be convinced that;

1) This is a war for democracy, these fascists would oppress their own people something we can't let stand!

2) That this is just a conclusion to the last war. We know the surviving fascists of Germany and Italy moved their to continue their fight. We can't just shove our problems onto others, we started this fight and we will finish it.
>>
Espana.png
16KB, 918x760px
>>417408
>>417424
You create a fake spy corpse carring false battle plans, showing plans for a major *German assault Near Madrid. Two weeks later, your soldiers are deployed in the Baleares and Granada. The nationalist armies are taken by surprise, and five German divisions triumphantly march into Almeria.
>>
>>417479
beach land into Galicia, Liberate the North Pocket and also put a massive attack near Gibraltar.
>>
>>417516
This but I think we should help reinforce Madrid
>>
>>417555
This, reinforcing madrid is important. No matter what the capital must stand.
>>
Espana.png
16KB, 918x760px
>>417516
>>417555
Nice trips
>>417566
You decide to attempt a naval landing in Galicia. Luckily, there is no garrison in the area, allowing your troops to disembark safely. The only casualties are a few seasick soldiers who injured themselves getting off the boats.
It is decided that to protect the Spanish Republic from collapsing, Madrid needs to be reinforced. The Nationalists expected an attack around the hotly contested area, and have moved large amounts of troops to counter the attack. The capital of the rebels has been moved to Sevilla, as government equipment is moved from Pamplona to Perpignan, where it is shipped to Cadiz.
>>
>>417621
Clear the pocket
Take Galicia and head south towards Madrid.
Ask the Portuguese to help.
>>
>>417621
Clear the pocket and ask Portugal if we can move troops through/
>>
Espana.png
16KB, 918x760px
>>417680
>>417704
You clean up the pocket in Pamplona, and move into Galicia. The mountainous interior is well defended, which slows down the advance considerably.
The Portuguese refuse to intervene in the war, claiming that it is not their business if the white devils fight.
That's it for today.
>>
>>417756
See you later OP.
>>
File: Germoney.png (646KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Germoney.png
646KB, 5616x2160px
I'm working on constructing an autistic map of our future Mitteleuropa. Its a work in progress, but what do you guys think so far? Black is our current borders and grey would be further expansion of Germoney.
>>
>>417877
I think that's great man. Love the extra effort. So is the grey our future land?
>>
File: Germoney.png (646KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Germoney.png
646KB, 5616x2160px
>>417899
Yeah, the rest would be allies/puppets/countries who are in our sphere of influence. The biggest things would be cucking France, Poland, and Russia. Poland would be a puppet under German administration. France would be partioned so that they can never put up a fight again. (I added some additional partitions in the form of Brittany and Normandy, alongside the original Occitania). Russia would have Belarus, Ukraine, and a bunch of other stuff I haven't gotten to broken up from it.
>>
>>417919
So splitting France in half, putting Poland under German administration, and making sure communism never reaches Europe?
>>
>>417877
>>417919
Good luck trying to beat Russia lad.
>>
>>417962
Russia can be beaten, we just need to lack morals. We have the resources to develop nukes, bio or chemical weapons and then deploy them into Russian lands. Resulting in less population and such to fight.
>>
>>417980
The Soviets also have chemical weapons however(and a lot more than us, the Soviets IRL had been experimenting a lot with chemical weapons).

And we are not getting nukes until 1944 at the earliest, and even then they would do relatively small amounts of damage compared to how much they cost.
>>
>>417988
OP said 1942
>>
>>417992
wat

op what the hell u doin'
>>
>>417992
>>417997
Seriously though, even if we get nukes in 1942 they are still going to be incredibly inefficient, regular bombing runs would actually be more efficient in terms of kill/cost
>>
>>417992
I said 1937
>>
>>418031
wat t fuk
>>
>>418003
True but having nukes means we can easily produce some "dirty" bombs, polluting some of their breadbasket lands or cities would certainly screw with them for a time.

As to the soviets having chemical weapons, we wouldn't be in a war with them when we begin deployment. If you understand my meaning.

Also we should consider the possibility of making a "endless" virus. Something that doesn't lose infectability after a certain time and would just keep spreading. Only problem is that it might reach or be exposed to our lands.

Biological weapons are our best bet; they are cheap, easy to produce, store and transport yet unless your enemy has been planning a counter to your form of virus (anthrax for example) they will be defenceless. Not to mention the difficulty in detecting and confirming the presence and type of virus.
>>
>>417980
Here's the real question: Besides defending Finland why would we attack Russia? It has no benefit.
>>
>>418438
russia will attack us on its own.

hopefully after stalin has totally wrecked his officer corp.
>>
File: KriegAmbitions.png (86KB, 1098x744px) Image search: [Google]
KriegAmbitions.png
86KB, 1098x744px
>>418453
What makes you think that?
>>417919
This map is a better Idea senpai.
Dark grey is what we should work to getting within 10 years.
Medium grey is later, but still high priority,
Light grey is just an idea.
>>
>>418569

Even after the deal with hitler over poland, stalin always expected to be the one to turn on Nazi Germany and invade, to turn the continent red.

I sort of expect him to do the same, considering that no deal or works have been made with the USSR in this verse.

Those greyed areas, do you mean 'getting' as in occupying or in getting influence over.

Because i really dont see a good reason to be outright conquering the other countries, like Switzerland.
>>
>>418598
Occupying or making them join us. War should be the last resort though.
Also with Poland as a buffer, We're safe for now.
>>
>>418607

We don't really need to occupy or have them join. Like QM mentioned, bringing in other countries will dilute our germanic national vote. having them in our sphere of influence, where they are our close allies and our economies are closely tied would probably be preferable.
>>
>>418640
Well when Russia invades Poland we can come to their aid and attack Russia and maybe even the Brits can help
>>
>>418640
but we should unite the German peoples.
With Finland and Hungary as Honorary Germans, and build our European superpower. At the very least we should take the dark grey eventually.
>>
>>418663
I really like this idea, peaceably uniting all Germanic cultures under one banner. Maybe some sort of confederacy of equals and central Deutschland the first among them. As power concentrates in the hands of a few nations, it could be marketed to the other states as the only logical move for the preservation of strength. We could even start off with a looser voluntary union of mutual defense and a joined economy with a single currency that would naturally evolve over time into a more centralized federation as a national identity took shape.
>>
>>418845
This is the idea my party supports. A new united Germanic peoples. anywhere that is Honorary Germans or is Germanic should be united under our flag.
>>
>>418889
Vereinegen Großdeutchland!
Arbeit und Brot und Brudershaft fur alles!
>>
>>418946
Freiheit fur alle!
FICK JA!

On a different note, wanna play some Risk?
http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/403209/#418949
>>
>>418845
You know, I am not really a fan of the E.U.
>>
>>419717
I must agree, my nation just got out of that hellscape. I won't thrust even a virtual nation into it.
>>
>>419717
>>419937

The current EU is in a weird position. It's just between two nice positions for it to work. It either needs to loosen its political grip over its constituent members to be more like the EEC of old or integrate the member countries fully into a United States of Europe.

In its current iteration, it is rather unworkable.
>>
>>419980
United States of Europe could be cool but it would never work because of Europe history and different cultures. But in our simulation, I still would advise against it and instead turn it into just an economic and military alliance,.

What would happen if we worked years on a virus to release all over Europe but immunized our allies and Germany? The European population would be wiped out and we could easily gain power. This is of course decades away.
>>
>>419997
Such a thing is very possible. Bio-weapons like that were seeing development in the cold-war, weapons that wouldn't harm people with certain genetic markers.

If Hitler had waited a few decades he could've wiped out every non-master race person but he was a dumb shit.
>>
>>419997

Sounds fascist to me. Nazi Germany had an interesting opportunity to create a single european state but hitler overreached. Sometimes I wonder how it would have been if he had ended his conquest at the shores of france and negotiated a peace treaty with UK if he had surrounded the expeditionary forces at dunkirk properly.

Still, back to the game, The Kingdom of Germany isn't that evil to pursue such a course of action. And a biological weapon is pretty likely to mutate and be lethal to pure aryans as well.
>>
>>420022
Of course I would never release that on Europe, and there is the risk of mutation, but if something were to happen where our backs were to the wall, it is not impossible to think of something so horrific for the survival of the German people and her allies.
>>
>>420028

Currently, the only feasible threat to the fatherland would be the communist menace. UK and France seem likely to not interfere with our affairs as long as we stay out of their and we recently concluded that disarmament and demilitarisation treaty with France, so further aggression on that front seems unlikely.

In any case, should the red terror attempt to sweep through europe, a proper scourging of the communist scum with atomic fire would be doable before they even reach german soil and be infinitely more desirable than unleashing such a biological weapon.
>>
>>420035
Atomic bombs on Moscow, Leningrad Or was it Stalingrad and the liberation of the Soviet Satellites. I am sure the U.K. could help.
>>
>>420049

If we actually have to drop the bombs to halt the advance, it would be because we are losing.

No, more likely the targets would be across poland and romania to halt the red army in its tracks.
>>
>>420054
Yeah but just beating back Russia might not be enough. I planned on taking them out of power for the next century. I would like to his their cities before they move their manufacturing into the mountains because I am not fucking with Russian winters. But I could see us dropping the bombs on large groups of Reds,
>>
>>420058

Thats, unfortunately, not something Germany can do on its own. We can hold the line decently for some time but to really push back and take down the reds, we need the might of the allies backing us. Might be feasible further down the road. Will probably need to improve relations with UK and France for that.
>>
>>420062
Well I am not too Familiar with France but from what I saw in WW2, they were not the best fighters. With our Baltic allies, and Germany., we could hold the line, but to really fight back, we would need the U.K. and the U.S. It would be total war. The U.S. might need a little convincing but we could prove that Communism is a threat to Democracy. And we can convince that after Russia takes Poland, only Germany stands in the way of Europe being red. That itself might be enough to convince them. Especially since they won't have been weakened by their World War. And with Russia not getting all the Materials from the U.S., it would be fairly easy. We can only hope that the U.S still has Patton and we still have Rommel
>>
>>417919
That's a nice map. Why the area in Hungary though?
>>
>>420073

France was defeated in ww2 by their over-reliance on the maginot line, believe it would stall the german troops and hold them there. German forces instead bypassed their fixed defences and stormed paris.

The french actually had one of the most potent pre-war designed tanks, the Char B1. Performed pretty well against German armour on an individual level but fatalism at a strategic level meant that the french army was never able to properly respond to and form a counter-offensive to the german spearhead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_B1
>>
>>420110
Supplied by American fuel, the Char does sound like it would be useful. We will just have to talk to the world power about Russia now.
>>
>>420110
Another point to mention was that France was very politically unstable, and failed to achieve much co-operation with the British. Thus The French were relying on outdated military tactics and strategies, mainly the plan to occupy Belgium one the Germans inevitably invaded. Hitler moved his tanks south of Belgium through the Ardennes in Luxembourg and managed to encircle the Allies in Belgium.

Also, I'm back. What do you want to do?
>>
>>420132
Try to get FDR, the french prime minister, and Chamberlain in a meeting.
>>
>>420132

How is the spanish situation?

And how are redevelopment projects proceeding in greece and hungary.
>>
>>420132
Do a meeting, build new model panzers, and continue clearing up Spain
>>
Espana.png
16KB, 918x760px
>>420184
The Spanish front has stabilised for now, as both sides rush to bring militamen to the front

Greece has rebuilt the coastal lands, while minor damages inland have yet to be fixed.
The major transport links and electricity for the cities are working again in Hungary, but rural areas and intra-regional transport is pretty much fucked.
>>420143
You'd need one hell of a good reason to get all these men to meet you. Why do you want to meet them?
>>
>>420205
Let's offer to extend the autobahn into Hungary, Luxembourg, and Switzerland
>>
>>420208
oh, and let's say it's to promote peace and freedom.
>>
>>420205
The future of Europe and the threat of Communist Russia. It is time we all come together and meet to make a plan, as we are the keepers of Democracy in the world. If they want, Germany can host the meeting and fly out all the leaders.
>>
>>420208
The Hungarians and Luxembourgers take up your offer, although Luxembourg would like to control the planning of the Autobahn within their borders. The Swiss refuse, believing that partaking in such a project would go against their policy of neutrality.
>>420212
You ask the leaders of the free world to meet you to discuss the future of Europe, and the Communist threat. They all arrive in Berlin within the week, all of them sporting distrustful looks on their faces.
>>
>>420241
Maybe I can change their minds.

>"Gentlemen, I have gathered all of you today because of the biggest threat to freedom and democracy in all of the world, communism. As we speak, our German and Spanish soldiers are defeating the fascist rebels and the world will be rid of fascism within the next few years."

>"This effort does not mean anything if we are all swallowed up by the menace known as communism. Communism is the most evil thing to be born, and it is our duty to defeat it. Let me be clear gentlemen, this will not be easy. It will not be cheap, and it will not be without speed bumps, but it is our duty as leaders of the free world to uphold decency, morality, and freedom. Before we move on, can we agree to that gentlemen?"
>>
>>420241
Tell switzerland that it's purely non political, and we don't wish to infract on their neutrality.
Luxembourg can plan it of course.
>>
>>420257
Roosevelt and Daladier think it's quite cocky of you calling Germany a leader of the free world. Chamberlain meekly agrees, then asks you to elaborate.
>>420262
The Swiss seem to be quite quite adamant on not accepting the offer, claiming that every action between two sovereign nations is political to a degree.
>>
>>420303
>Swiss are adamant on calling it political
If they want to be isolationist, go ahead!
>Reich
>Reich
>REICH!
Who wants to unite the German speaking world yet?
>>
>>420303
>"I think it is insulting that after my country has bled in the name of free elections and all that is good in democracy, as well as helping other countries gain their freedom, that you don't see us as a friend of democracy. At least Chamberlain agrees. We will move on then."

>"Our military experts predict that int he next few years Russia will invade Poland. They will of course overrun Poland's very weak defenses. After Poland falls, then it is Germany. If we fall, all of Europe will fall. Not even the Great nation of France or the Empire of Great Britain will stop them at that point. Our main goal should be to stop them at Poland. I suggest a pact protecting Poland and all of Europe from the communist threat. With Great Britain's royal navy, America's manufacturing prowess and bountiful natural resources, Frances world famous battle tanks, and our Veteran army equipped with some of the worlds best weapons and vehicles, we will not only be able to stop the Red Menace in it's tracks, but to make sure they never will be able to assert their power over Europe or Eastern Europe ever again."
>>
>>420336
>Protecting Poland
Is this after we take the corridor?
>>
>>420354
I don't know yet. I have really just been focused on making sure Russia doesn't overrun Europe
>>
>>420383
Protecting Poland might prove hard if you claim their lands.
>>
>>420383
Here
s a better idea, we take our land and cut up Poland between the free world. this way we can take our land and protect Europe
>>
>>420402
If thats the only way they will agree to fight Russia.
>>420399
We haven't claimed it yet, right?
>>
File: Kriegcut up.png (84KB, 1098x744px) Image search: [Google]
Kriegcut up.png
84KB, 1098x744px
>>420407
Is this a good idea?
>>
>>420425
If the allies agree, then I see no problem.
>>
>>420425
What is the blue and green supposed to be?
>>420407
No you haven't. You could, though.
>>
>>420455
Yellow is British, Green is French, and Blue is American.
>>
>>420455
Yeah but I wouldn't want to Piss off Poland if we are gonna take military control of their country
>>
>>420468
We could compensate them, with lands in Africa perhaps? Alternatively, we could offer to construct fortifications, to share designs and to train their armed forces in return for the land.
>>
>>420484
A complete overhaul of their military with contributions from all countries involved might work
>>
>>420484
>>420495
>>420425
So you are proposing annexing parts of Poland, and then splitting up the rest into defense zones?
>>
>>420536
Forgot trip
>>
>>420536
I would like to see if Poland will agree to a kind of Military administration where Poland can control their country, but the Allies can move through the territory freely. If Poland disagrees, then yes.
>>
>>420536
Yes.
Reunite Eastern Poland when it is no longer needed.
>>
>>420550
>>420591
The leaders of the free world ponder, until Roosevelt asks why the Polish President was not invited to the meeting. Surely his opinion is required before such drastic action can be undertaken?
>>
>>420756
Fuck. I knew I forgot someone.
>"Well the Polish are cold to us, and they don't seem to understand what is at stake. If you Gentlemen will stay in Berlin for a few days, I am sure we can get the President out here and you charismatic leaders will be able to persuade him. We are very close to a solution to the Communist problem."
>>
>>420756
Many times when disaster is imminent, those in it's immediate path are unable to see it or be brought to see it. The poles are one of the first in line for the war and yet they don't realise it.

They fear that we would try to attack them, that we are so blind as to the powers at work that we would waste our time weakening each other.

As to why he wasn't invited besides that, I... I actually forgot, if you want we could send for him and he could be here in the better part of a week.
>>
I am honoured to be part of something that is growing across Germany, even without my personal input, I guess the peaceful revolution can't be contained. Slowly growing and taking root and adding strongholds.

My party and states invest in infrastructure and housing. We also put funding towards architecture research so that we may either begin high-rise (whatever the equivalent) or just multiple storied buildings.

This will allow cheaper lodgings for people and give them a more firm loyalty to their home state/cities, and like the Grone Party even more.

We also want to create our own Guard Force / garrison that doubles as a support company. That is, they assist the civilians when they are not on active duty, and also are public servants for their local community.

We also make sure that we have non-binding referendums about where to put some of our excess funds, and whether taxes should go up or stay the same.

Also, when possible I would like to start/continue advertising in Silesia with a campaign for helping farmers and miners have better working conditions.
>>
>>420799
Do you think it is wise to tell them we forgot? It could send the wrong signal.
>>
>>420808
To be fair, we can just point out we have been busy trying to rebuild from the civil war we had just a short time ago. It is hard to remain perfectly clear of mind when you are running on less than optimal sleep patterns and times.
>>
>>420805
We are already rebuilding infrastructure across Germany, but I can put you in charge of it so there is extra care put into it.
>>420818
That's a good point. If you think it will be fine, then lets go ahead with it.
>>
>>420823
well, my party just wants to put a bit more than the usual amount.

I personally won't be able to post very often, and the GnP has been growing without me, so put the overall command under the super competent leadership of whoever was looking after the party (even if it's an npc or whatever) before :D.
>>
>>420837
I agree. I think for a country to not only function, but prosper, the Infrastructure must be better than any other country, I think that is America's main problem.
>>
>>420805
Yay you're back!
Where have you been anonkun?
>>
>>420843
I wasn't making enough GBPs to have constant internet

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously. Apparently going for runs and applying for jobs every day doesn't buy me at least being left the fuck alone.
>>
>>420591
>>420783
"Uh, we forgot about him. We didn´t really think he´d see the big picture anyway, but if you insist..."
The leaders of the free world are not pleased. The President of Poland arrives the next day, having gotten onto the first train to Berlin a few seconds after getting a letter from the German government concerning "the fate of Poland". He demands that you explain your actions, and that you don't partition the country with the Russians again, just in case you sneaky krauts were planning on that..
>>
>>420860
Scheisse
Mobilize on the defense from France. and the coasts.
And tell the Polish president it's to stop Russia, and for compensation we'll help them take Lithuania.
>>
>>420860
"Quite the opposite. The Germans have turned over a new leaf. We have come to the agreement that the Communist menace will eventually swallow up all of Europe, starting with Poland. That's why I have called these leaders together to not only stand up to Communism, but to eventually put an end to it. If you will look at this map, it will show where we want to out the allied forces. You will still have control over your country, but there will be a large amount of allied soldiers in your territory. For letting us do this, we will not only joint train your soldiers, but each country will chip some military hardware for your armed forces.
>>
>>420886
>B-but the corridor!
Let's promise them Lithuania for it.
>>
>>420899
If they really want something else too, we can promise it to them I guess.
>>
>>420899
>Let's promise them Lithuania for it.

B-but muh Memelland!

>>420873
>>420886
The Prezýdent agrees on your anti-Communist plan, with one condition: that none of the allied soldiers be German. He remembers the last time Germany marched in to """"""defend"""""" Poland.
>>
>>420970
we'll take Memel too.
>>
>>420970
God damn it. Does the rest of the allies agree on this?
>>
>>420970
To everyone but the Polish leader; "This is what I was talking about. Blindly they face their own demise and deny help when it is offered."

How about a different deal.

Until the war starts, no German armed forces will be present. Ignoring those there in a training role. Once the war has started, Germany may deploy troops as required.
>>
>>420998
Can we negotiate privately with Poland about trading Lithuania for the corridor and Memel?
>>
>>420987
Very well. Will you make that a part of the treaty or just a side project?
>>420998
>>420990
The rest of the allies are content with this new plan, except for Roosevelt. He asks if we have any evidence that the Soviets are willing to go to war with Poland, as he would like some concrete reasoning before he starts shipping American men halfway across the world.
>>
>>421043
side project.

Provide evidence to Roosevelt and say we understand why he's cautious.
We don't want to hurt American relations.
>>
>>421043
Ah fuck. I forgot Russia didn't really invade countries until 1939 and beyond.

"The communist doctrine is to spread communism all over the world. We can see it already trying to take root in multiple countries. Our planes and spies have reported massive buildups of forces along it's border, as well as an increased production of tanks and planes. They are preparing for war"
>>
>>421043
Simple, communism needs an enemy. Let me explain, communism is a ideology that promises good living for every man, woman and child in their domain. That they will live free and long lives in luxury.

It can't provide this, it never has and it never will so long as producing goods takes so many people. Like in the soviet union.

Therefore they look for an excuse, say another nation, ideology or such. Like capitalism, they say "oh these capitalist nations, they sabotage our efforts, they oppress the workers!" and by doing so are able to direct the peoples anger, be it at them failing to provide food, housing, medicine or them culling political dissidents and aim it at us.

They use us as a target for their peoples hate but they are aware that their people won't labour endlessly unless they are seen taking strides to stop us.

Thus they shall war with us. It is more so a matter of when rather than why. Who will they go for when it comes for that war? Those who disprove communism the most, nations that show that capitalism functions far better like america, "the land of the free", or any of us.
>>
>>421056
>>421078
>>421106
You provide quite excellent rhetoric explaining why the soviet Union will inevitably invade other nations, but Roosevelt is cautious. He says he'll run it by Congress, but won't make any guarantees. The Pm's of France and Britain, meanwhile, return home to begin planning the movement of their troops into Poland.
You and the Allies are now technically friends.
>>
>>421244
Who would have saw that coming 4 threads ago.
Speaking of which, you only seem to have one more name for one more thread and then you have to come up with something else
>>
>>421244
Did our American approval drop?
Also mobilize near Memel and ask the Poles if they're ready
>>
>>421272
Why are we mobilizing?
>>
>>421275
To invade Lithuania. It is a deal I'm trying to work out with Poland.
To OP
Are they on board still?
>>
>>421294
What's the deal for? How many units are you using? How do you think the allies will react?
>>
>>421244
I want to begin a government effort to begin the industrialisation, modernisation and westernisation of our various colonial holdings.

The goal of this is to both create additional industry to fight using but also to free African labour to bear guns against the Comintern.

>>421275
Seemingly he wants a very early war. I would advise against that.
>>
For WW1 borders
5 divisions
Probably with slight alarm, but not intervention.
>>
>>421294
The Poles have no interest in Lithuania, as they already hold Vilnius, the only non-shithole part of it. Your American approval has not dropped, but the American congress votes against sending troops to Poland, believing that the European effort is enough for now.
>>421260
The Reich awakens coming soon
But seriously, the thread title is just a Bane meme
>>421306
you decide that the most prudent course of action is to build factories in Africa. Oil refineries are set up in Lybia while east Africa has plantations and harbours developed. Of course, you could skip over the Africans and have German immigrants run all the industry.
>>
Request the corridor from Poland and ask how much for it.
>>
>>421371
Lets have a mix of Germans and locals. But have a majority of locals. Also, can we start work on the Bismarck class Battleship now?
>>
>>421371
Set up a program to move any German who is willing to Africa, to take over any high skill / education jobs. The rest can be filled by Africans.
>>
>>421394
That might anger the locals. Maybe we can set up education centers
>>
>>421401
If they can perform the needed tasks, they can do the job. Seeing as I am going to push for major industrialisation we won't have enough free ethnically German labour to support it all. Thus over time we will need Africans.

I also have a morally void plan involving using orphanages to change the culture of all who go through them into German. Over successive generations that would lead to a "German" majority.
>>
>>421408
Well we can set up infrastructure like schools. I'll try to leave put my /pol/ programming and we can teach these Africans German and math and really try to make it into not a shithole.
>>
>>421417
That is my plan, the fact is that if the colonials ever get too rowdy we can just point to what the Brits and French do to theirs. By comparison we are saints!

As to longer term goals involving African, the establishing of a "autobahn" like network would be useful, along with bringing them into the first world.
>>
>>420082
Since it was the border region between Austria and Hungary, it had a large German minority.
>>
>>421444
Then why din't anybody take it when we went to war with Hungary?
>>
>>421447
I wasn't there, I would have asked to take it if I had been.
>>
>>421447
>>421466
Alternatively, we could offer free homes back in Germany that encourage Hungarian Germans (as well as any other Eastern Germans) to migrate back to the homeland. We should focus on populating the current areas in our homeland that aren't German majority yet, like in German Italy, Slovenia, or Prussia.
>>
>>421389
>>421394
You hire some skilled Germans to operate the new factories, making sure that a majority of them are tanned Germans.
>>421383
The Poles announce the price as east Prussia.
>>
>>421506
Ha, fat chance. We'll just get the corridor when Russia invades. How is Einstein coming along? Surely he must have something going
>>
>>421506
Ask for a money price. We will not give up East Prussia, but will allow the use of trade ports.
>>
>>421519
This.

If all else fails, as a leader of democracy, we should request the right of self-determination in the areas (i.e. Referendums that we will rig)
>>
>>421525
This.
Or we can Nicaragua that shit.
>>
>>421519
>>421509
The Poles claim that selling the corridor will never happen, and that it is core Polish land.
Einstein informs you that he has an idea, that some isotopes of heavy elements contain enough neutrons that you could, theoretically, split the nuclei of the atoms into other atoms, which would create energy. He requests your leave to study this further.
>>
>>421560
Well like I said earlier, we can just get the corridor when Poland gets invaded. So now what? How is our manufacturing center on that island doing?
>>
>>421566
>we can just get the corridor when Poland gets invaded.
Too far away. I want it now. may I spit off Bavaria, Austria, and Liechtenstein to do this shit myself?
>>
>>421579
Are you really implying you want to go to war with Poland?
>>
>>421600
I'm saying give me my areas of influence to me and I'll attack them. After I get the corridor, I'll have a referendum on both sides, and we'll rejoin. Fur Deutschland!
>>
>>421640
You expect that only three countries, one of which was injured by war, another that the world doesn't know about, and Bavaria can take down Poland, and maybe Yugoslavia? Even if you do attack, get the land, and Poland wants peace for some reason, you can't join back because think of how that will look. I want to complete the Germanic lands almost as much as you, but we spent the entire day getting this soviet defense pack up and running.
>>
>>421566
>How is our manufacturing center on that island doing?
Which island are you referring to?
>>421640
>I'm saying give me my areas of influence to me and I'll attack them
That sounds like a terrible deal.

I'm going to call it quits here, I'll be back tomorrow to see if you really want to invade Poland.
>>
>>421668
I'm up for it. then again' I'm isolationist to the UK and France. How should we do this without causing WW2 is the question?
Is there any deal where we wouldn't have to trade land Poland will accept? i.e. partition of Czechoslovakia?
>>
>>421690
oh I have a better idea, maybe get them to attack us ?
>>
>>421722
Yeah but wouldn't that fuck over our Joint anti-soviet task force?
>>
>>421737
maybe a proxy war? we need to get the corridor by 1940
>>
>>421750
Why is that? If you have an actual historical reason, it would be helpful.
>>
>>421774
No reason, but I want it soon. Also if the Russians attack in 1942, we will be able to supply East Prussia and they won't be able to siege it.

TLDR: OCD and defense
>>
>>421785
Fuck man. If you can construct a really intricate and almost foolproof plan to justify us invading Poland, I might agree. You have almost an entire day.
>>
File: Polen.png (262KB, 968x6328px) Image search: [Google]
Polen.png
262KB, 968x6328px
>>421814
Intricate battle plans? Ja
False flag attack? Ja

We get rebels and indirectly fund them by conning the british, frame them, then when the Poles almost have wiped out the rebels, we step in to save them because Poland is anti freedom.
We annex the rebels and put half of our forces into the corridor.
The other half will be placed on the French border in case of emergency.
>>
>>422683

This is a terrible plan.
>>
>>422707
how so?
>>
>>422683
Well see that is still attacking or even egging Poland on. Here is my plan. I got it from America's history actually. We blow up a ship close to the Polish border and blame it on Ultra nationalists opposing the Anti-Soviet Plan. Say that this boat was carrying Orphans that were handicapped and retarded as well as some soldiers. Then we will get vary angry. Very angry. We will say that we want reparations or it could escalate. We will then ask for the Corridor and it would make everything even.
>>
File: 1469411340470.jpg (167KB, 681x394px) Image search: [Google]
1469411340470.jpg
167KB, 681x394px
>>422683
Do you want to start WWII?

Because that's exactly how you start WWII.
>>
>>423069
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
>>
honestly this plan has negligible gain for the potential catastrophic loss of allied support in the face of a ussr invasion. It also relies on MI6 being incompetent despite focusing on germany during the interwar period.

I say nay.
>>
>>423364
Fuck. That is a good point. Our spy agency isn't he best so there is a large chance of a fuck up.
>>
>>423075
Ja
FICK FRANKREICH
KAMPF ZEIT
My plan is like we fund rebels with allied guns to frame them, then when poland starts killing the protesters and rebels, we call them out on it and invade. Making it seem that we are protecting freiheit. Alternatively, we can provoke Poland to jail an ambassador or stage a fake terrorist attack and blame Poland.
Or we can do>>423069
>>
>>423515
Well we can vote when OP gets on and a majority of the people get here
>>
File: Untitled.png (75KB, 184x272px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
75KB, 184x272px
>>423515
I just had an idea. if we can find documents proving war plan red, we can anonymously tip off the UK, make them attack America, and then rush in to defend America. sure this will start WWII but we can take Poland and Alsace. We will drastically gain US support if we are not caught. This is my idea if we are to start WWII. Maybe also get an alliance with the swedes and dutch?

Got a lot of appointments today, be back later.
>>
>>423617
Also this is ARFP
>>
>>423617
SO the U.S. and Germany Versus the U.K. and France and minor countries?
>>
Wow, invading Poland proved a lot more divisive than I thought.
>>
>>423767
It's a big decision
>>
>>423820
for you
>>
>>423836
Unless we can get the U.S to fight the U.K. with us, I think the general opinion is no to a Polish invasion.
>>
>>423999
Well, then, what else do you want to do?
>>
>>424083
In terms of security, how is the Mediterranean sea doing?
>>
>>424090
With Germany and its allies holding dominion over most of it, and France and Britain defending the rest independently, it is pretty secure.
However, the Spanish coast continues to be harassed be Nationalist vessels, and raids in seaside villages are not uncommon.
>>
>>424145
Personally, I really want the Spanish menace gone. What units do we have helping in Spain, and what units do we have available for deployment.
>>
>>424161
You currently have seven infantry divisions in Spain, with twenty infantry divisions, three cavalry divisions, four motorized divisions, three armoured division, an artillery division and a paratrooper division available.
>>
>>424214
I vote to officially declare war on the rebels and move 10 infantry divisions , two motorized divisions, and the paratrooper division there. Also can we motorize the other ten infantry divisions and train another paratrooper division?
>>
Espana.png
15KB, 918x760px
>>424240
Yes you can. That will take six months.

13 divisions are deployed to Spain to assist in the fight.
>>
>>424291
Lets move our infantry, motorized infantry and the artillery to Andalusia to completely separate the rebels. As for the paratroopers and tanks , keep them in Madrid. Also add another artillery division. How is our budget doing?
>>
Espana.png
15KB, 918x760px
>>424314
You deploy your soldiers to encircle the Spaniards in Andalucia.
Your budget is doing okay, with a surplus of ca. 5% of revenues.
>>
>>423999
We should work on getting the brits to hate America
Also we can just rig votes in the corridor.
>>
>>424571
If you have any ideas to do that, I am all ears.
>>
>>424571
I would suggest we just ignore the corridor for now. We have holdings in Africa to develop and a war against the Russians to prepare for.

So we should begin considering some realistic goals, to perform in the lead up to the war. Like a war with japan, to gain a base closer to the Russian's eastern side, not to mention finishing off the job of destroying fascism in major nations. We would also be able to retrieve the islands the Japs took from the Germans after WW 1...

Another idea would be to supply some sort of insurrection inside of the union but we lack the resources, contacts and time for such a thing.

We could even consider the possibility of trying to get the Russians to sponsor a coup in our nation. With their contacts being our own people, allowing us to take their money and equipment for ourselves!
>>
>>424464
Just keep adding that surplus to the treasury. We might need it. Finish cutting off that pocket
>>
Espana.png
15KB, 918x760px
>>424671
Money is always good to have, especially in times such as these. You decide to save your surplus, and cut off the Badajoz pocket from the rest of the Nationalists.
>>
>>424730
Cut the Badajoz pocket in half
>>
Espana.png
16KB, 918x760px
>>424765
What could be better than a giant pocket? two giant pockets!
>>
>>424869
Encircle the larger pocket and tell the Spaniards to circle the smaller one
>>
Espana.png
16KB, 918x760px
>>424911
The larger pocket is successfully encircles, with most of it's forces along the front with Madrid. The Republicans have a harder time encircling the smaller one.

There don't seem to be many people active here, so I'll call it quits for now. I´m going to go to the country for the weekend, so I´ll be back on Monday. See you.
>>
>>425045
I've been busy, have fun OP.
Let's take southern Spain and choke out the pockets.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.