[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolution Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16

File: tegaki.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
47KB, 400x400px
You guys decide what to do, and i'll introduce changes depending on what happens to him.
>Nothing too crazy guys
>Just kidding have fun
Right now (Insert Name Here) is a simple organism living in a puddle on a beach.
Dubs decides the name.
First 3 Votes decides action.
>>
>>407284
Let's try to grow bigger.
>>
>>407284
How about develop feelers or something to sense what's around us?
>>
File: tegaki.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
38KB, 400x400px
>>407363
>>407345
The Creature grows bigger, roughly the size of an ant, and develops feelers! Unfortunately... its stationary, and nameless, and likely to be picked off if one of these facts doesn't change.
On the upside, the creature is feeling nearby food sources and absorbing nutrients that way.
>>
>>407394
Before we hunt, grow a tail to swim
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>407415
The Creature sprouts a simple tail, and is now able to move after food sources, which as it stands, are dead plant matter and decaying remains of other creatures. It still needs a name for the record.
>>
>>407394
Noice, I was thinking cell, but a real creature works too. Let's try and make those feelers double as things to let us climb like ants/geckos and stuff. Would also suggest photosynthesizing and climbing up to the top of a tree. Not that I expect all of this done, but my general line of reasoning.
>>
>>407443
>>407446
Scratch that, let's get eyes. Still up for changing feelers.
>>
>>407443
I suggest the name tanonix.
>>
File: tegaki.png (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
26KB, 400x400px
The Tanonix begins using its feelers for movement, allowing itself to swim faster within the water, and continues to consume matter, as a result, it grows to about the size of a spider, and crawls out onto the beach, using the feelers as legs.
For the record, the creature is still absorbing food into its body, and lacks any real exo-skeleton or skin.
And its also lacking a way of defending itself from predators, as it stands, its an ugly, feeler covered gummy snack.
>>
>>407586
Start evolving a reptile-like bone structure
>>
>>407586
Evolve some colorful skin. Might trick predators we are poisonous..
>>
>>407446
I like the suggestion of evolving some feelers into legs/arms
>>
>>407616
>>407610
Colorful skelly?
>>
On the subject of predators, how about add some limbs for easier movement (and maybe even digging)
>>
File: tegaki.png (155KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
155KB, 400x400px
The Tantonix's side feelers develop into claw-like legs to allow digging, and it develops a sandy coloured exo-skeleton to help hide from predators.
>3 Votes for next ACTION. I'll decide the mutations mates.
For reference, the ocean lies behind us, and further ahead lies a jungle.
>>
>>407750
So how are we eating? Presumably a mouth? However it's happening, let's scour the beach for stuff to feast upon.
>>
>>407750
Find some dead stuff to eat.
>>
File: tegaki.png (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
56KB, 400x400px
>>407766
>>407786
Tantonix develops mandibles, fit for tearing apart rotting flesh, and stumbles about searching for something to eat, before its feelers knock into what seems to be waste, with flies consuming it.
What do we do?
>Attack the other creatures scavenging, for the record, they'll most likely fly away
>Ignore them and join in.
>Find something other than shit to eat.
>>
>>407877
>Ignore them and join in.
Not so keen on eating shit but if there are no other food around.
>>
>>407877
Yeahh, let's not eat literal crap.
>>
>>407891
Fine. Let's look for other food.
>>
>>407877
We need sensory organs to aid with the hunt, something to smell rotting flesh, perhaps?
>>
File: tegaki.png (149KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
149KB, 400x400px
>>407991
The Tantonix develops the ability to smell, to aid in not eating literal shit, and finds rotting fish!
However... a larger creature seems to be coming near for the fish, what do we do?
>Go back to the shit, and join in eating it.
>Run for your life
>Write In.
>>
>>408050
Take as much as we can with our mandibles in one go and run to the jungle.
>>
File: tegaki.png (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
95KB, 400x400px
>>408050
Oh crap I forgot to draw in the Mandibles,
Here guys, have a highly scientific, highly artistic, and highly updated picture of our current creature.
>>
File: tegaki.png (211KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
211KB, 400x400px
>>408077
Dubs commands it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Tanonix eats some fish, and adventures towards the jungle, what now?
>Search for something to eat in the bushes
>Hide
>Make a nest
>Write In
>>
>>408050
use squishy body and lots of wriggly bits to cover self in sand and hide
>>
>>408102
>Make a nest
Need a home to rest. Maybe find a mate.
>>
>>408132
2nd. Perhaps limbs for burrowing.
>>
File: tegaki.png (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
179KB, 400x400px
The Tantonix's first set of legs develop into frontal claws for burrowing, it uses them to make a small underground burrow in the soft sand.
Well rested, what should it do now?
>Look for a mate
>Search for food in the Jungle
>Search for food on the Beach
>Write In
>>
>>408210
>Look for stuff to make our home look nice
Have to impress our future mate.
>>
>>408213
Step 1: Spruce up home
Step 2: Mate
Step 3: Selectively breed our brood into various sub-species
Step 4: Take over the world
>>
File: tegaki.png (169KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
169KB, 400x400px
The Tantontix develops eyes to search for interesting things on the beach and finds a large pink conch shell! What should it do?
>Bring it home as decoration
>Crawl inside of it like a hermit crab
>Write In
>>
>>408269
>Bring it home
We could make the females of our species wear shells for better protection.
>>
>>408285
I like this. Maybe the males of our species could seek dominance by offering the best and most protective shell to the females.
>>
>>408269
crawl inside of it and go battle the other creature for the rest of the dead fish
>>
>>408269
Equip it for defense.
>>
File: tegaki.png (159KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
159KB, 400x400px
The Tantonix equips the shell and searches for the old fish... unfortunately, the search fails, but he does find a new fish! There are already some flies feasting on the fairly fresh remains, what do you do?
>Go after the flies feasting on the corpse (Predator)
>Join in the feast (Scavenger)
>Ew, fish (Leave)
>Write In
>>
>>409963
Let's scavenge
>>
>>409963
Hide under the fish and wait for a bigger creature to ambush.
>>
File: tegaki.png (126KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
126KB, 400x400px
We take a few bites, and hide under the fish, waiting for another creature to approach.
While, we can't hear, we can feel and smell what seems to be a seagull approaching.
What do we do
>Attack it, even though its dangerous (Predator)
>Continue Hiding
>Scare It REEing out of our mandibles
>Write In
>>
>>410734
Hide.
We're really small, a seagull is out of our league for now.
>>
>>410734
Let's grab on to the fish and have the seagull carry us to his nest.
>>
File: tegaki.png (173KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
173KB, 400x400px
>>410898
>>410838
You continue hiding and latch onto the fish, you are now in a seagull nest within a jungle tree, there are some eggs around you, and the seagull will be back soon.
>Wait for the seagull and attack him gloriously (Predator)
>Eat the eggs (Scavenger)
>Write In
>>
>>410925
push an egg out of the nest and climb down the tree to eat it
>>
>>410925
Break open one of the eggs, eat whatever is inside, and hide in an egg, waiting for the right time to hatch/strike
>>
>>411349
This
>>
File: tegaki.png (159KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
159KB, 400x400px
>>411349
>>411490
The Tantonix hides in the egg after eating the yoke, when Mama seagull arrives, she doesn't know you're inside the egg yet, but she's leaning in to inspect... she'll likely find you if you don't act quickly!
>Go for the eyes! (Predator)
>Let her eat you... she'll regret it later (Parasitism)
>I believe I can fly! (Jump off the nest and pray)
>Write In
>>
>go for the eyes!
>>
>>411510
>let her eat you.
>>
>>411550
Seconding this
>>
>>411550
Let her eat you and kill her from the inside
>>
Hey can someone start a second thread. It would be cool to get 2 or 3 of these going.
>>
>>411510
>Go for the eyes! (Predator)
>>
>>411550
>Hide in the shell, but don't resist when it tries to eat you.
>>
>>411510
Eat the eyes
>>
File: tegaki.png (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
108KB, 400x400px
She eats you, and just like that scene in Alien you burst out of her chest, your belly full, you leap back into the nest, your mandables developing into a sharpened probiscus, fit for slurping out organs and other bodily fluids. For the record, her corpse fell onto the jungle floor below, providing a fairly soft place to land on.
>Jump out of the nest
>Eat the rest of the eggs
>Raise the eggs
>Write In
>>
>>414387
I like the idea of raising them.
>>
>>414387
>Raise the eggs
we must raise an army
>>
Take the eggs home, our inevitable babies need something to eat
>>
I think we should've projectile vomited stomach acid and the bird's baby onto her face, it probably would've been a more useful ability
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.