[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization Quest Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1415809395708.jpg (4MB, 2700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1415809395708.jpg
4MB, 2700x6000px
Three votes for race, 3 for place.
>>
>>405093
Skeleton

Sky islands

Skelechopters please.
>>
>>405093
Skeletons on sky islands is fine with me. Not sure about the skelecopters, though.
>>
>>405148
>>405129
Could I ask why?
>>
>>405171
I have multiple papers about the validity of skeletons that fly like helicopters. I really like skelechopters and one day I will find a quest that has them.
>>
Slimes in swamp, classic
>>
Skelechopers kek
Do it
>>
>>405093
Kobolds
Subterranean
>>
>>405201
So thats a vote for skeletons in sky islands? If so that 3 for skeletons and 3 for sky islands.
>>
Balls. Alright. How serious do you want me to do this?
>>
>>405232
normal I guess. Just make it so all our skeletons can spin their arms really fast and fly. Also give a scare bonus agaisnt enemies cause they would prob be scared of flying skeletons. Other than that just make it so its normal.
>>
>>405232
Please no retarded helicopter skeletons.
>>
>>405268
JOIN OUR SKELECHOPTERS JOIN US.
>>
>>405268
But that still means 3 votes for the flying island right
>>
>>405232
Also add no bridges for the sky islands. Make it so we have to make them if we want our zombo friends to cross.
>>
>>405232
Plz no skeleton copters
>>
>>405315
YES SKELECHOPTER

Did OP leave?
>>
>skeleton not on the list of races
>memelords voting for it anyway
yeah this thread is fucked
>>
I'll try.

Writing.
>>
>>405268
I'm with this guy.
>>405093
Dwarves, Mountains
>>
>>405460
I'm still for skeletons and sky islands.

Just not skelecopters. That said, I won't be sour if most people want them.
>>
>>405460
ITS ALREADY BEGUN.
>>405478
I would be a bit sad if no skelecopters. If OP doesn't or anons don't I would settle for the original undead skelecoptered up there.
>>
The great battlefields of ages past have ascended into the sky, and with them, the corpses. Many warring undead fiefdoms have formed in this new environment, with Vampire-Bat Magnates warring against Sky-Knights. The ever present sky pirates still ply their trade as the clouds are herded and as the islands churn with unlife.

Your section of this roiling, mad little world is the remnant of the battle of Elsfjard, where your brave crusaders stood against an innumerable horde of barbarian heathens, fighting with the fire of the Dragon in you against the forces of ice and evil. Many undead transcended their mortal conflicts on rebirth, but your people have not. As the armies of skeletons rise again, to rise into the sky on bone wings and skin-leather sails, suspended by the winds.

Your battle is unceasing, but for the moment, it is naught but skirmishing, as both sides resurrect new soldiers. Your legion now numbers around a hundred, and the old camp is collapsing in on itself. Scrap lies all over the churned plain, and your soldiers bay for the endless bloodshed, in the hope that a glorious death will finally silence their generations of war.

The enemy is across the field, and you command the remnants of an undead army. Many bodies surround your tattered camp, and much scrap lies in the battlefield.

>What shall you do, Glorious Legate?
>>
>>405483
The bit about flying skeletons refers to the now prevalent use of airships and gliders due to the airborne nature of warfare.
>>
>>405492
Can we discover skelecopters? Like a skeleton was spinning around and he gained lift with his skele arms.
>>
>>405460
>>405315
>>405268
>>405205
>>405193
I can run another thread for you non Skelelads, if you'd like.
>>
>>405519
I'm trying to give you the Skeleton air power you so desperately crave, please dear god let me do it with gliders.
>>
>>405519
If you reeeeeeeeally want skelecopters, then maybe it can be a developing art that is highly prized as a skill? Or something to do with magic? I don't really see the attraction, though. I'd rather play a slightly more serious game.
>>
>>405560
I'm not sayin for this quest to not be serious I am fine with serious quest As long as they aren't edgelordey I just like the idea of flying skeletons.
>>
>>405570
spoiler messed up.

>>405483
Send the first and second platoon of undeath and strike from the right. Then send the third and forth platoon of undeath on the right. Make a pincer move.
>>
>>405598
Third and Fourth on the left*

I am out of it today
>>
>>405570
Yeah, but you see, those two things are mutually incompatible based on my ability as a writer.
>>
>>405662
Okay. Lets actually do this battle now.
>>
>>405529
That would actually be lovely.
>>
>>405529
Yea, Im down post a link
>>
>>405171
>>405179

nice ids
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.