[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek Quest - 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (1024KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1024KB, 400x300px
"These are the voyages of the {[Choose Class of Ship] - Starship, Frieghter, Transport, Scout-ship, Warbird, Trade-Vessel, etc} {Choose Name of Ship}, It's continuing mission- to {Choose Mission objectives}.

Race:

Romulan
Vulcan
Klingon
Human
Android
Other

Complement:

1 Man
10 Men
100 Men
1000 Men & Women

No treaties or alliances are in play except for the early UFOP (Vulcans and Humans)
>>
>>404041
Human
Starship
SS Space Explorer
Mission to set up a peace treaty with the new alien race that reached space travel
1,000 All humans on board
>>
>>404047
No Vulcans on board?

I'd like to wait for a definite consensus.
>>
>>404041
Klingon Bird-of-Prey on a mission to destroy an unknown alien vessel that intruded in Klingon space!
>>
>>404041

this>>404050
sounds good to me
>>
>>404050
>>404052
I'll give it another 12 minutes for other peeps
>>
>>404058
kk :) looking forward to new adventures and raids of the crew of our Klingon vessel.
>>
>>404050
You are Captain [Name] of the [Ship name], rogue aliens have invaded Klingon space and must be swiftly dealt with! Weak foreign scum will not be allowed to taint the glorious empire with their filth.

Time for stat distribution:

Strength: 10
Constitution: 10
Dexterity: 10
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 10
Willpower: 10
Luck: 5

Points remaining: 10
>>
>>404062
7 points luck, 3 in wisdom
>>
>>404062
Captain L'Kor of House Koras commanding the Red Bird (in Klingon).
Intelligence to better command, plus Strength and Constitution for a true Klingon Warrior!
>>
>>404067
>>404069
NĂ©ed a consensus men
>>
>>404067
Hm, I don't see the point in adding to wisdom, the wise and experienced captain? And luck: does it add an advantage to all our dice rolls? Seems like a catch-all attribute ...
>>
>>404081
How about a compromise: 5 points towards Luck,Wisdom and 5 points to Intelligence,Strength,Constitution
>>
>>404086
sounds good to me, i was just throwing points around.
>>
>>404062
>>404086
Strength: 12
Constitution: 11
Dexterity: 10
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 12
Willpower: 10
Luck: 8

Every stat point is a 0.5 bonus to your rolls, except for luck which pays in full and only applies in certain situations.

You are Captain L'Kor of House Koras commanding the Red Bird, you are on a mission from Klingon Intelligence to intercept and investigate the alien intruders that have brazenly invaded Klingon Space!

Travelling at a consistent warp, you'll be in contact with the vessel within 36 hours. Your First Officer reports in that everything is running adequately, what do you do first aboard your ship?
>>
>>404095
Check the mission briefing for a description of the alien vessel, has it attacked anywhere yet, is it big or small, what weapons does it have? Also: we're going in cloaked and ready to ambush that ship...
>>
>>404099
sounds like a plan. maybe some drills with the crew before we get there, may be best if they're ready for a fight (not that klingon's aren't, i'm sure they do combat drills though)
>>
>>404101
Supporting this too!
>>
>>404099
>>404101
You read over the mission reports in your quarters, long range sensors and preliminary reports from cloaked scout ships have revealed that the ship is warp-capable (it's true limits Unknown), possess a formidable armament (Klingon Intelligence has classified it as a Warship), and possesses a complement of over 5-800+ alien beings. The details aren't quite exact, but you get that impression this ship is big, fast and ready to battle at a moments notice.. that moment will be very soon.

You check in with your First Officer and receive a confused but direct response "Our men are ready, our ship will be cloaked. Standard procedure as always.", a direct man indeed, not prone to emotion that one...

You return to your quarters for the time being and look around deciding what to do.

Do you:

Read a book (Which type?)
Study the preliminary reports on the alien vessel in greater depth, call up the complex technical reports. (Intelligence)
Exercise (Strength, Constitution)
Something else (What?)
>>
>>404109
Study the preliminary reports on the alien vessel in greater depth, call up the complex technical reports. (Intelligence)
>>
>>404109

See if there's anything important in the reports that we might have missed the first time.
>>
>>404109
>Study

Know the enemy
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>404111
>>404539
>>404721
Roll me a 1d100+6

You've got to beat my roll.
>>
>>408053
Best of the first 3
>>
Rolled 12 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>408053
>>
Rolled 17 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>408053
>>
Rolled 45 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>408053
>>
>>404041
These are the voyages of the Klingon Warbird, The Annihilatrix , It's continuing mission to copulate with females of various species and races and acquire the many spoils of war. Our crew is small yet formidable, many raids have hardened our 100 man crew and made us one of the most feared vessels in the alpha quadrant. We fear no one and none can escape our crushing might.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBZ2MEBTYJs

Qoy qeylIs puqloD
Qoy puqbe'pu'
yoHbogh malthbogh je' SuvwI'
Sey'moHchu' may' 'Iw
maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'
nI'be'yInmaj 'ach wovqu'!

batlh maH ghbej'jyoqIjDaq
vavpu'ma' DImuvpa'reH maSuvtaH
Qu' DamevQo' maSuvtaH, ma'ov
>>
Looks like fun, will be lurking.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.