[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA Post-Apocalypse Risk-Quest Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: AE_North_America_Round_0.jpg (240KB, 1279x765px) Image search: [Google]
AE_North_America_Round_0.jpg
240KB, 1279x765px
Trying something a little different with a Risk board.

You pick a specific starting location (City or County Name) and gain 5 pieces of territory right off the bat. Make up a name (nothing TOO ridiculous or racist but think post-apocalyptic) and write a little back-story for yourselves. VERY important, next to your name right your "ethos" are you militarist, spiritualist, mercantile etc.
In order to gain territory further you MUST call out whether or not you are conquering, buying or converting said area or direction and then roll dice+1d1000 in the options tab.

Depending on the dice roll you will either get

Critical Failure
Failure
Success
Critical Success

I want to make it dynamic as possible and have no issue with writing out results for each tribe.

When war begins we will use Risk type rolls (defenders AND attackers roll 3d6) but if you have high defenses based on your choices you can add up to 3 on that roll so dice+3d6+3. All actions require a d1000 roll whether it be scavenging, expanding, building etc.

If you are interested or have further questions about game rules don't hesitate to ask. (disregard the actual rules except creation rules: Name, Color, Specific starting location)
>>
Not sure exactly how these threads work but here I go!

Color: Cyan
Territory: Chicagoland
Name: The Speak Easys (Mercantile)

Rich drug and alcohol peddlers who've bought out gangs and thugs in the remains of the City after the war cooled down.
>>
>>404037
>Red
>Yavapai County, Arizona
>Red Devils
>>
>>415582
For a backstory a town in the woods or whats left of it with a bunch of survivalists and ex military.
>>
>>404037
First time on a risk thread.

Color:gold.
Territory:Gat City (fingers crossed for Detroit)
Name:pit dwellers.(mercantile/militant mix)

(Militant Merchants. Mercenary's and arms dealers. With a Zionist mission for Nevada's Vegas. Sin city.)
>>
>>404037
Cascadia
Washington and Oregon
Aspara
>>
>>415592
Is this kill?
>>
>>415606
probably
>>
>>415607
Seeing the original date this is long gone. Our only hope is that OP visits this thread to check, but as I seem to be the only one to check my dead risk threads it's unlikely.
Shame
This had potential
>>
>>415587
Ok. I hope mine works. For these guys it's bout the guns the money and the ladies. "If you don't love it, catch a mag dump or two"

>>415608
Yeah, it'll be a bummer if this one doesn't run.
>>
ANIWBF

Brown

Alabama Mongomery start

militarist
>>
Argentina
Florida
Light Blue
>>
>>416655
the massive amounts of argie tourists wich hid in a bunker at the start of the war, now back to make america white again
>>
>>404037
Kalisfornia Respublika
Orange
California
>>
File: Map_of_USA_showing_state_names.png (115KB, 1310x796px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_USA_showing_state_names.png
115KB, 1310x796px
For Non-US master race
t. yuropean
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.