[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STICK MAN QUEST!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: The Title Screen.png (5KB, 542x259px) Image search: [Google]
The Title Screen.png
5KB, 542x259px
[BEGIN PLAYBACK]

''Yes, we still are in character creation. Come on in you pieces of sh-''
[---LOADING---]
>>
File: Char Creation 2.4.png (7KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
Char Creation 2.4.png
7KB, 539x412px
>>402257
-[reLoading]-
[3 VOTES FOR LW, 2 VOTES FOR ST AND LV, AND 0 VOTES FOR OL]

''Im afraid I'm gonna have to end this votation here, and make the next section dice based. So, Lonely Wolf seems interesting, lest move on to the next part. Don't worry if you voted for Strategic Thinker and Logical Visionary, I'll make sure your vote count's further on. NEXT PART PLE-''
[.-.. --- .- -.. .. -. --.]
-[PT SELECTION COMPLETED]-

''Well, you can't just go yet, you still have to choose a rune. I've prepared this collection of Runes to help you out, so pick carefully, and don't get your fingers in a twist''
[--------]
>THERE ARE 5 DIFFERENT RUNES AVAILABLE:
>Sword Master (Spék-tat): Teaches you how to perfectly use swords, short swords, blades, daggers, knives and long swords in combat. Comes with a free sword
>Halberd Master (Ro-tat): Teaches you how to perfectly use rods, spears, halberds, war axes and other weapons that require 2 hands. Comes with a free staff
>Ranged Master (Jheft-tat): Teaches you how to handle most firearms like pistols, shotguns, rifles, machineguns and corssbows, as well as bows, trowing knives and even boomerangs. Comes with a free gun, and 6 bullets
>Unarmed Master (Muda Za-Tat): Teaches you how to defend yourself in the worst situations. You can attack like a snake, react like a sparrow hawk, and you're quite strong too

The voting ends with 5 people
>>
>>402265
Unarmed. Because power fantasy faggots choose the hardest option.
>>
>>402265
Wait a fucking minute, where is the 5th rune you cheap bastard? Is it magic, please tell me it's fucking magic.
>>
>>402377
[INTERMISION]
Removed because of technical difficulties, it was basically a great axe and nothing else. It was supposed to handle axes, greataxes, tomahawks and hammers, but I had to remove it because:
1.-I can't draw axes for shit (it was an axe related rune)
2.-There's already a skill set I'm working on when we finish this
I'm going to adapt it to the runes, so don't worry, we'll have axes, soon or later
As for magic, I can't really spoil the rest of the CYOA, but there is magic at one point or another
Back to our regularly scheduled waiting room...
[--]
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.