[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are no rails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

What the hell is going on here? Who are you? What are you? Where are we? And why is there a fox lady with swords? Do I need to tell you? I shouldn't have to but I will if you're too busy to do more than vote on supplied possible solutions I will.
>>
>>400602
>Ask the Fox Lady if she has any narcotics.
>>
>>400617
"Who wants to know, and what do they want?"
>>
>>400635
I want to know what is going on?
>>
>>400736
What is going on? You are asking a fox lady about nonspecific narcotics.
>>
>>400769
For us to be in a sandbox, you need to give us tools to play with. This is a quest. You make the shit up, not the players. I'd rather be on a fun railroad that sometimes branches than in the middle of bumfuck nondescript nowhere.

Is this supposed to be some backlash because of Velo? Now qms are too fucking incompetent to give an even an iota of effort to even provide the smallest sense of direction?
>>
Well obviously the first move is to touch fluffy tail.
>>
>>400870
I can agree with that.
>>
>>400870
That's a solid choice.
>>
>>400602
>who are you?
Our name is John Jacobs, aeronautical entrepreneur
>>
>>400870
Fluffy tail touching works for me.

>>400924
I don't care who we are, but let's have bodyswap powers and just become fox lady. She looks like she might have a plotline attached to her, and it'd be entertaining to try and maintain the guise of being her while knowing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>403325
Fuck off tripfag
>>
File: 1464865126866.png (538KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464865126866.png
538KB, 650x600px
>>403483
>Tripfag

I don't think that means what you think it means, Anon.
>>
>>403325
I see no reason I cannot alow someone to control the vixen.
>>400924
You are John Jacobs, pilot for hire
>>400870
>>400907
>>400892
And you just touched the fluffy tail. It is very soft.
Vixen:
>Oh my!
Sorry it took so long, I was having connection issues.
>>
>>403607
Toss her a pilot hat and tell her that she's our new navigator! We take off in ten minutes!
>>
>>403626
Vixen places the hat on her head
>Yes sir! My name is Noyco by the way.
Where to adventures?
I will likely determine the exact whatever you encounter, but I want you to give me an idea of where you want to go.
>>
>>403721
>"Well, as of last week, the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. We're flying to Ukraine to pick up some cargo!"

Then give headpats.

I just watched Lord of War and the scene in Russia is stuck in my head.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>403733
Vigorous purrs all around, but lo, it cannot last. You need both hands to fly! Rolling for weather!
>>
>>403741
A horrible storm swallows your aeroplane and deposits you...somewhere well south of where you meant to go. The plane is wrecked but miraculously, neither you, nor Noyco are injured.
>>
>>403750
Look around and see where we are, maybe there are people near by?
>>
>>410419
A farmer is running towards your location, you see his house on the horizon. Seeing as how it is roughly 8pm you consider that he probably left his dinner to see what just crashed in his field.
>>
Look at the wreck and see if anything is salvageable. Ex. Flare gun, transponder, radio, rations.

Also say hello to the farmer.
>>
Ask Noyco to share her story
>>
>>410444
what kind of field did we land in?

also what is the general populations disposition in regards to fox ladies?
>>
>>410482
You find three packages of hash sticks and a single jar of ash jelly that you don't recall packing.
>>410517
This is a "at the farmers table" sort of story
>>410558
It's a grain field, barley and wheat both by the looks. As for the disposition in regards to the beast-kin most people are fairly tolerant of their presence, though there is a bit of prejudice as can be expected of any population, specifically that they behave like animals.
>>410482
The farmer:
>You allright?
Nyoco:
>I'm in one piece. John?
>>
>>411270
What language is the farmer speaking?
>>
>>412057
English. Sounds like nothing you've heard before. Like an brit who spent way too long among Italians. Wait, I guess you know where you are now.
>>
>>412057
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STAY DEAD WAVE
>>
>>412285
Shut up you. Name faggotry will not be demolished, indeed, this was meant to be open for multiple character control, which nearly nesesitates it.
>>
>>412281
Gah! Was this really up all night with no confirmation of my having posted it! Damn. I POSTED THIS EVERYONE, YOU CAN CARRY ON NOW.
>>
>>412057
Wave nice civ quest Love fantasy civ quest
>>
>>418610
New thread
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.